Lost by PriscillaPal
Summary: Bonnie Bennett's plans to visit her mother in Hawaii go awry, when Damon joins her on the flight--and the plane crashes. From there, things get really complicated.
Categories: Primetime Television Characters: Bonnie Bennett
Classification: Crossover
Genre: Drama
Story Status: None
Pairings: Damon/Bonnie (Vampire Diaries)
Warnings: Strong Sexual Content
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 23975 Read: 49047 Published: 27/06/10 Updated: 14/08/10
Story Notes:
I have included an 'island cast' of people that could end up potential victims of Damon's, since he will need to feed. They are also characters that I have either never cared for on their respective programs, or feel they could unearth some knowledge of what Damon and Bonnie are to the other castaways.

1. Chapter 1 by PriscillaPal

2. Chapter 2 by PriscillaPal

3. Chapter 3 by PriscillaPal

4. Chapter 4 by PriscillaPal

5. Chapter 5 by PriscillaPal

6. Chapter 6 by PriscillaPal

7. Chapter 7 by PriscillaPal

8. Chapter 8 by PriscillaPal

9. Chapter 9 by PriscillaPal

10. Chapter 10 by PriscillaPal

Chapter 1 by PriscillaPal
BACKSTORY: Katherine managed to escape after killing John Gilbert. That event, coupled with Jeremy’s suicide attempt, Caroline’s accident and the Founder’s Day events, have set the citizens of Mystic Falls on edge.

Bonnie Bennett already had plans to leave for Hawaii to spend time with her mother, before the Founder’s Day disaster took place. Her father forces her to leave, even though he knows his daughter is concerned about Caroline. Mr. Bennett thinks after all that’s happened, sending Bonnie out of town might be the best thing.

But Damon doesn’t think so. And he is particularly incensed by the fact that Bonnie did not do what she promised, regarding the device John Gilbert used that evening to bring down many a vampire--and a few werewolves...

Damon overhears Matt Donovan, while at the hospital awaiting word about poor Jeremy, tell Elena and Stefan that Bonnie had to leave to visit her mother. He slips out of the hospital and heads for the Virginia International Airport. From there things between vampire, Damon Salvatore, and witch, Bonnie Bennett, become interesting...


                                                                       ****

    Bonnie answered a text from Tyler Lockwood, who had told her that his father, mistakenly had been swooped up with the vampires, but had survived the fire. Bonnie had just texted back that his family should sue the police department, when her phone was suddenly snatched out of her hand!

    She looked up to see Damon Salvatore staring down at her, his face wearing an expression she couldn’t read, and didn’t want to.

    “What are you doing here? Give me back my phone.”

    “I don’t usually make it a practice to thank people, Bonnie. I also don’t like being embarrassed. I’m embarrassed that I ever trusted you.” Damon said coolly.

    “Give me back my phone before I scream for Security.” Bonnie countered. Damon handed her back her phone, just as boarding for her flight was announced. A door connecting the plane opened, and passengers began lining up with their tickets.

    “I wish I could say I was sorry--NOT! I’m going to tell you what I told Stefan...”

    “I know what you told Stefan, witch. And what he told YOU goes double for me.” Damon said ominously. Bonnie rolled her eyes, turned and got in line. She didn’t need this crap! Caroline and Jeremy were hospitalized, Tyler almost lost his father and Damon Salvatore was still above ground, soiling the Earth with his presence. Life couldn’t be more unfair at this moment.

    Damon watched as Bonnie went through the doors. He resented that she refused to recognize the small overtures he had made towards her as of late. Yes, he had done it partly for Elena, but also, he respected the fact that the witch had buckled down and studied her craft. She could end up being just as powerful a witch as her ancestor Emily, if she kept it up. And in the back of his mind, he’d rather have Bonnie Bennett on his side than against him.

    Damon decided he couldn’t leave things the way they were. He walked up to the flight counter and looked at the woman that was there.

    He then compelled her to let him on the flight. Oceanic Flight 815.

                                                                  ****

    Bonnie was relieved to see that there was a space between her and a child, who’s parents were in the seats in front of her. She sat down and put her purse underneath the seat in front of her. Now, let’s just hope that no one was in that middle seat, Bonnie thought. She leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes. Off to Hawaii! Off to see her mother, whom she hadn’t seen since Grams’s funeral.

    “I believe this is my seat.”

    Bonnie slowly opened her eyes and looked up.

    “This is a joke, right?” she hissed, as Damon, not waiting for her to stand up, slid by her and plopped down in the middle seat. The child by the window began to cry, for whatever reason. His parents chose to ignore him.

    Damon turned to the boy and compelled him to keep quiet, before turning back to Bonnie.

    “You walked off before we could finish our conversation.”

    “If you don’t get off of this plane now...”

    “What? I could end up going to Hawaii? I’ve been there a couple of times and I’m due for a vacation.”

    “That’s it!” Bonnie snapped. She reached down underneath the chair to get her purse. She would take a later flight. It would be worth it to get away from Damon’s insufferable presence!

    But when Bonnie stood up, the plane door had just closed and the stewardesses were beginning their safety rigamarole. Damon grabbed Bonnie’s arm and pulled her back down into her chair.

    “Watch the stewardess, Bonnie. Safety is important.” Damon said solemnly.

    Bonnie wrenched her arm out of Damon’s grasp and tried to control her breathing. Surely once they were in Hawaii, he was going to turn around and come back here, right? He wasn’t going to bother her there, was he?

    “I don’t know. I think your mother might like me.” Damon said blithely. Bonnie’s mouth dropped open briefly. Had he just read her mind? He was now in the midst of pulling out a magazine from the seat folder in front of him. Bonnie snatched it from him!

    “Get off of this plane, Damon! I mean it!” Bonnie snapped.

    “I know you do, precious. I can see from the way your ears are twitching that I’m truly stressing you out.”

    “What do you want?”

    “An apology. I think you owe me one.”

    Bonnie started to stand up and a few of the passengers looked at her. Seeing this, she eased back down.

    “I don’t owe you anything. Don’t talk to me for the rest of the flight or I will burn you where you sit. Are we clear?” Bonnie told him. She then pulled out her iPod and turned the music up loudly.  Calm down, Bonnie, she told herself. He’ll go running back to Mystic Falls to try and break up Stefan and Elena, yet again. I won’t have to be bothered with him once this place lands.

    Only Oceanic Flight 815 would not be landing. At least not safely.

                                                                   ****

    Hours later, Bonnie had fallen asleep with her iPod still on. Her head was now nuzzled on Damon’s shoulder. He was busy reading ‘Us’ Magazine. It was filled with more boring news about Brad and Angelina. God, he would kill for this magazine to put someone, anyone else, on their cover!

    It was as he was thinking along those lines, that the plane lurched slightly. It awakened Bonnie, who was horrified to find that she had been using Damon as a pillow. She quickly uprighted herself. Damon turned a page loudly.

    “Your welcome.” he said. Bonnie glared over at him.

    “What should I be thanking you for?”

    “For not commenting on the drool you left on my shoulder...oops, I just did.”

    Bonnie rolled her eyes just as the plane lurched again! And this time a few cries were heard. Damon even raised a brow. What the hell was going on? Damon looked out of the window and saw that the plane was a bit close to a mountain of some sort. Very damned close. He looked at Bonnie.

    “Hold on!” he told her.

    Bonnie gave him a confused look, then saw how close to the mountain they were and squeaked! Her squeak and the plane’s scraping against the side of a cliff of some sort, knocked the plane off course!

    Then the unthinkable happened. The back of the plane tore open and passengers flew out! The oxygen masks dropped down and Damon reached for Bonnie’s hand. She squeezed it, then closed her eyes.

                                                                    ****

    Damon coughed and looked around. They had landed on some island. At least their half of the plane did.

    Everyone was in a panic and part of the plane was on fire. Damon looked over and saw that Bonnie was unconscious. He unstrapped her, picked her up and carried her out of the plane and onto a beach, where the survivors were gathering. Most of them were panicked and crying. A few were injured. Damon forced himself to ignore the luscious smell of human blood, as he set Bonnie down and began to try and revive her.

    “Bonnie? Bonnie?”

    An older Black woman knelt beside him.

    “How is she?” she asked. Damon shook his head.

    “I don’t know. She’s not dead...I don’t know....” he trailed off, just as a man, who said he was a doctor, knelt beside them and looked her over.

    “She has a head injury. We just have to hope she wakes up. Listen, we could use some help making sure everyone is out of that plane.” the doctor suggested to Damon. Damon nodded and hurried back into the plane with a few other men.

    The boy child that had been sitting by the window was dead, along with his parents in the row in front of the one Bonnie and him had been sitting in. Damon looked around and saw a few other dead passengers, but no signs of life. He followed two other men back out of the plane, stepping over a small fire.

    Damon hurried back over to Bonnie, just as she was waking up. The doctor was seeing to other people and the elderly Black woman smiled when Bonnie opened her eyes.

    “Praise the Lord! Honey, you’re going to be alright.” she said. Damon could not help but smile. But his smile wavered as Bonnie stared at them both, as if she’d never seen either one of them before in her life. She finally spoke.

    “Is that my name? ‘Honey’?” Bonnie asked. Her throat hurt. Why did her throat hurt?

    The Black woman looked to Damon.

    “Do you know her? I saw you sitting together on the plane.”

    Damon made an impulsive decision. One that some would say revealed his low moral character. He picked up Bonnie’s hand and held it.

    “Bonnie, it’s me, Damon. Your husband.”

    “Husband?” the elderly Black lady asked. “She’s just a child...”

    Damon looked over at the woman.

    “She just looks young. We were going on vacation when this happened.  I’m going to get the doctor to make sure you’re okay, alright?” he asked Bonnie. Bonnie blinked and nodded. But deep down, she was not okay! She didn’t remember anything! And why was she lying on this beach? There was a fiery plane over some ways away and her head hurt! She didn’t remember her husband...

    The elderly Black woman, who name was Lettie Mae Thornton, picked up the girl’s hand and patted it. She then noted that the child wasn’t wearing a wedding ring. Lord, she herself, had been on her way to a National Church Meeting in Hawaii. Lettie had left Louisiana, then took a connecting flight in Virginia. What would her daughter Tara think when she heard about the plane crash?

    Meanwhile, Damon snuck back into the plane, jumped over the same small fire and approached the dead couple who had been sitting in front of them. He reached down for the woman’s hand and snatched off her wedding ring.

    “Sorry,” he told her corpse, “but I’m going to be needing this more than you.”
Chapter 2 by PriscillaPal
     Help did not come soon at all. Damon didn’t worry about it. He began to mentally count the number of people he could feed off of, when Bonnie, who was lying under a makeshift shelter, awoke. It had only been a few hours since she first awoke and revealed her amnesia.

    The sun was going down.

    A man named Matt Parkman, a husky looking guy that said he was a cop, seemed to be the leader. The doctor that had looked everyone over, was standing next to him. His name was Dr. Hank Lawson. Damon had thought he overheard someone referring to the man as a ‘concierge doctor’.

    There was an attractive older woman named Julia McNamara, who kept smiling shyly over at him. Damon smiled back, thinking about when and how he would get her alone in the jungle to feed off of.

    Then there was nosy Lettie Mae Thornton. Damon didn’t like the way she peered over at himself and Bonnie. And he could smell that she was some kind of recovering boozer.  Most people didn’t realize that alcohol took a long time to clear out of the system. And Lettie still smelled like she had been drinking for over a century!

    Meanwhile, Bonnie heard some kind of moaning and looked over to her right. There was another makeshift shelter, several feet away. She looked at Damon’s back. He was wearing a short sleeved, black t-shirt, with black jeans. Bonnie was ashamed to say, that she couldn’t quite remember his name.

    Damon turned around, saw that she was awake and headed back towards her. He kneeled down, peered and checked the bandage on her head.

    “This needs changing. I’ll do it.”

    “Oh, uh, maybe the doctor should.” Bonnie said weakly.

    “I can do it. I want to do it. That’s what a good husband would do.” Damon said, standing up. He could see that Dr. Lawson had left his bag near the noisy guy, in the next shelter. Damon would just borrow the first aid kit, change Bonnie’s bandage, then, in the dead of night, carry her into the jungle, where he would give her some of his blood to speed up her recovery.

    Bonnie nodded.

    “I’m sorry. I forgot your name.”

    Damon kneeled down again.

    “I’m hurt, ‘Bon-Bon’. That’s my nickname for you.”

    Bonnie said nothing. She didn’t particularly care for it, but in her position, there wasn’t much to be done about it.

    “I’m sorry...uh....”

    “It’s Damon. And don’t worry about it. I’ll get the bandages.” Damon said, standing back up to full height. He walked over and took the kit, noting that the man in the shelter looked like hell, then returned to Bonnie and gently changed her bandage. When he was done, he touched her arm.

    “I’m going to join the others and see if they have a plan for getting us out of here, okay? Get some rest.”

    Bonnie’s eyes grew heavy, and soon she was asleep again. Damon rose up and joined the crowd. Julia McNamara smiled at him again, then turned to listen to Matt Parkman.

    “We went off course when our plane fell apart. So it will probably take a little longer for us to be rescued. Until that happens, we should all stick together. It’s close to getting dark, but there are some materials from the plane for more shelters. So everyone needs to pitch in and help.”

    Suddenly, an animal growl, followed by a piercing scream could be heard! People began yelling and a few women sniveled, as the survivors looked towards the area of the jungle the noise came from. Damon raised a brow. He could smell blood! He then glanced over at Bonnie, who was now asleep under their shelter.

    Everyone went running over, as a passenger wearing an eye-patch named Xander Harris, came squalling out of the jungle. He was quite bloody and when he collapsed on the sand, the sand itself seemed to seep up the blood. Damon refrained from licking his lips.  God, what a waste!

    Dr. Lawson was the first to reach him. He then looked up and shook his head. A few of the women began to cry. Damon used his special hearing to eavesdrop on Dr. Lawson and Matt Parkman’s conversation, when they moved away from the others.

    “He was with the other man. The one that’s pretty bad off next to Mrs. Salvatore.”

    Damon rubbed the back of his neck, trying to blot out the smell of the blood. Julia McNamara eased over to him.

    “What could have done this?”

    Damon shrugged.

    “Some wild animal, probably. Maybe some of the men should keep watch around the camp...until the thing is caught.” Damon suggested.

    Julia rubbed her arms.

    “That’s a good idea. I’m sure Matt is thinking that as well. So...how is your wife? Her name is Bonnie, right?”

    Damon, who’s attention was on the dead, bloody body of Xander Harris, and all of the blood he could be ingesting at that moment, forced himself to focus back on Julia.

    “Yes. Her name is Bonnie.” Damon answered, trying to refrain from keeping the impatience out of his voice. He could feel Julia’s interest in him, and he planned to use that in the near future. But right now...

    A heavy set guy named, Hurley, approached them. He smiled apologetically at Julia.

    “Hey, Julia, do you mind if I borrow Damon for a moment?”

    Julia smiled wanly.

    “No, go ahead. I’ll check on Bonnie, Damon. Just to make sure she’s okay.”

    Damon smiled his thanks, then forced his attention towards Hurley.

    “Uh...Hurley, right?”

    “Yeah, dude, listen...that lady over there? Lettie Mae? She’s been telling people that she doesn’t think your wife and you are really married.”

    Damon raised a brow and peered over near the wreckage. Lettie Mae had assembled a small group of listeners, who were peeking over at him. Damon looked at Hurley again.
    
    “Is that right?”

    “Yeah, dude. I just thought you ought to know. I mean I don’t believe anything she’s saying, but, you know it looks like some people are listening.”

    Damon clapped Hurley on the shoulder.

    “Thanks for looking out.” Damon said. Hurley nodded and walked off. Damon gave Lettie Mae a withering glance, then turned back towards where Bonnie lay. Julia was checking her bandages. She then stood up and walked back over to Damon.

    “I actually went to medical school for a couple of years.”

    “Really? What happened?”

    Julia sighed.

    “Marriage. Family...divorce.”

    “Oh.” Damon said, his eyes now on Bonnie. He had actually tuned Julia out. When it was safe, he planned to take Bonnie out into the jungle and force her to drink his blood. He needed her to recover and quickly, if they were going to survive here.

                                                                       ****

    NEXT DAY

    Bonnie awoke feeling oddly refreshed. Dr. Hank Lawson saw her from the gravely injured man’s shelter, and got up to go over to her.

    “Bonnie? How do you feel?”

    Bonnie blinked, then smiled up at him.

    “I feel wonderful! Like I could do cartwheels or something....” she trailed off as she looked around the beach. That’s right! Her and her husband, Damon, had been in a plane crash. And they still had not been rescued.

    Bonnie glanced in another direction and saw red sand! She looked at Dr. Lawson.

    “What happened?”

    Dr. Lawson’s face clouded over.

    “We lost a passenger last night.”

    “How?” Bonnie asked, now standing up. Dr. Lawson helped her. He had to admit, he was quite impressed with her recovery. But he was also apprehensive.

    “Bonnie,” not answering her question, “are you still suffering from memory loss?”

    Bonnie looked from the red sand, back to Dr. Lawson.

    “Oh. That. I’m sure my memory will come back in time. My husband can fill me in on anything I need to know. Where is he?”

    “Off on a hunting expedition with some of the other men. For food.” Hank said. “Try and rest, okay?”

    “I feel fine! Really! Let me help with things around here, okay? Can I maybe help you with some of the injured?”

    Hank smiled.

    “If you’d like, yes. I guess I could use a hand. Julia over there was helping, but she’s on breakfast duty. Why don’t you get yourself something to eat, then join me later, okay?”

    Bonnie nodded and smiled as Hank walked off.  Bonnie then walked over to a fire, where in which Julia and Lettie Mae were cooking some sort of meal. Lettie Mae did a double take when she saw Bonnie!

    “Oh praise Jesus! How do you feel, child?”

    Bonnie smiled and kneeled down in the sand.

    “I feel wonderful. But I feel bad for doing so. Dr. Lawson said someone died in the night?”

    “Someone was killed!” Lettie Mae corrected her. Bonnie’s eyes grew huge, and Julia gave Lettie Mae a look.

    “Bonnie, the truth is: there is some kind of animal on the island. The men are out looking for it now.” Julia told her.

    “Including my husband?” Bonnie asked.

    “Child, that man is NOT your husband!”

    “Lettie Mae!” Julia hissed. Bonnie stared at  Lettie Mae.

    “What do you mean?”

    “She doesn’t mean anything, Bonnie.” Julia said. “Why don’t I fix you a plate? You do look much better.”

    Bonnie kept staring at Lettie Mae. She could hear the woman talking, but her lips weren’t moving! She was saying something about sensing ‘evil’ in Damon. Bonnie stood up. Maybe she wasn’t as well as she thought.

    “No thank you. I feel kind of tired.” she said and walked back over to her shelter. Julia gave Lettie Mae a hard look.

    “Lettie Mae!”

    “What?”

    “What?! You don’t have any proof of anything! They looked like they were having a fight before the plane took off! A marital spat, nothing more!”

    “Julia, that girl did not have a wedding ring on her finger when I first tended her. As soon as I started asking questions, that no count husband of hers came up with one! I bet you he stole if off of one of the dead passengers!”

    Julia’s chin clenched.

    “Lettie Mae, we’re in real trouble here.”

    “I know that!”

    “Do you? Because the last thing we need is any infighting here. There’s a wild animal, maybe even a pack of them, on this island. The last thing we need is any rumor mongering.”

    Lettie Mae rolled her eyes!

    “You think I don’t see how you’ve been looking at him? How about I warn your behind to stay away from that girl’s ‘husband’, okay?” Lettie Mae said snippily, then stood up and wandered off. Julia rubbed the back of her neck. Lettie Mae wasn’t wrong. She had dreamt of Damon Salvatore last night. Dreamed of him making love to her.

                                                                   
Chapter 3 by PriscillaPal
     Matt Parkman, Damon, Hurley and many of the other male passengers from the flight, crept through the jungle to find the creature that had killed Xander Harris.

    They found nothing. At least none of the human ones did.

    Damon smelled some kind of reek that seemed to be quite far off. It was the smell of some kind of wet animal hair. He obviously couldn’t say anything about it, so he decided to just go along with the others that believed that they had failed to turn up anything.

    When they returned to the beach camp, Damon was not surprised to see Bonnie sitting up under their enclosure. But he was a bit put off to see her sitting alone. He glanced around the camp, then joined her.

    “Hey, you! You look 100% better.”

    Bonnie smiled up at him.

    “I feel much better. I guess I was fortunate.”

    Yes, Damon thought, fortunate enough to know a trusty vampire. He sat down next to her. Something was wrong.

    “What is it? Did something happen when we were away?”

    “Did you find the creature?”

    “How do you know about him?”

    Bonnie shrugged.

    “Lettie Mae and Julia told me. I take it you didn’t, did you?”

    “Why don’t you tell me what’s really bothering you?” Damon chided gently. Bonnie’s eyes slid past his and over to where Lettie Mae, Julia, Matt and Dr. Lawson were now standing.

    “Bonnie?” Damon asked again, as his eyes slid over to them as well. Damn! That Lettie Mae woman had said something, hadn’t she?

    Bonnie looked at Damon.

    “People are saying that we’re not really married. I don’t remember you.”

    Damon picked up her hand and held it.

    “You don’t remember ANYONE. But we are man and wife. That ring on your finger proves it.”

    Bonnie nodded, then peeked at his hand.

    “That’s your wedding ring?”

    Damon looked down at his special ring.

    “No. I lost mine in the crash. My luggage also burned up as well. But...I did save your luggage.”

    Bonnie eyed the suitcase that was behind her bedding. She then looked at Damon.

    “Oh. That’s terrible that your luggage is gone. Hopefully we’ll be rescued soon.”

    Not too soon, I hope.

    Bonnie stared at Damon. Had he just said what she thought she heard him say? No. His lips hadn’t moved. Damon could see something else was wrong.

    “Bonnie, talk to me! Otherwise I’ll pull Dr. Lawson over here.”

    “I heard Lettie Mae say something about your being evil. But her lips didn’t move. You said you didn’t want to be rescued soon...and your lips didn’t move either. What’s wrong with me?” Bonnie began to cry. Damon pulled her into an embrace. Her powers were running amok and she didn’t even know she had them. He squeezed her, then let go.

    “You just need some rest, that’s it, okay?”

    Bonnie shook her head and swiped at her eyes.

    “I promised Dr. Lawson I’d help him with the injured.”

    “Uh...why?”

    “I don’t want to seem lazy or anything.”

    “You’re not. You’ve had a head injury. You can’t use spare energy on things like that. But I’ll tell you what? I found a nice pond where we can bathe in private. Bring something to change in to and we can get going.” Damon said, his eyes roaming over her body. Bonnie saw his look and looked away.

    “What is it?” he asked.

    “I would feel funny bathing in front of you.”
    
    “We’re married.”

    “I know you keep saying that, but I don’t remember you.”

    “Does that matter? Do you feel anything for me now?” Damon asked, somewhat curious as to what her answer would be.

    Bonnie shrugged again.

    “No. Not really. But it’s probably the amnesia.” Bonnie said, feeling low when she saw her husband’s face fall briefly.

    “I’m sorry, Damon.” she felt obligated to say. But Damon recovered quickly.

    “It’s fine. Your memories will return. I just hate the fact that you don’t trust me.”

    Bonnie blinked.

    “I trust you.”

    “But you think I might ravish you while we bathe?”

    “I didn’t say that.”

    “But you thought it?” Damon pressed. Bonnie didn’t quite know how to answer him. She was spared from having to do so, by the arrival of Dr. Lawson. He kneeled down in the sand to look at the both of them.

    “Damon...Bonnie. Bonnie, if you’d like to assist me now with the injured here.”

    “No.” Damon responded curtly. Bonnie looked at him.

    “Damon!”

    “Dr. Lawson, will you excuse my wife and myself for a moment?”

    Dr. Lawson kept his expression neutral, but did as Damon asked, by standing up and moving away a bit. Damon looked at Bonnie.

    “Bonnie, you would rather minister to the diseased, then take a bath with me?”

    Bonnie raised a brow.

    “Heh? What does one thing have to do with another?”

    “It has plenty to do with it, Bon-Bon. Instead of taking a cool, nice relaxing dip, with that man you love, you’d rather catch something! I’m hurt AND shaken to the core!”

    “Damon! That is not how it is! I just want to feel useful! I mean we have to help out around here.”

    “I helped out by hunting a creature! I could’ve been killed!”

    Bonnie instantly felt contrite. She slowly reached out and touched his hand.

    “I’m sorry. I’m sorry, okay? How about a compromise? I help Dr. Lawson and then join you later, alright?”

    Damon clenched his jaw, pretending to think about it. No. And he couldn’t deny it any longer in his mind. He wanted sex with Bonnie now. But, knowing that she was already suspicious of his lust, especially in their situation, Damon decided to go along with her compromise.

    “Fine, Bon-Bon. You can run along with Dr. Lawson. Just don’t tire yourself out.”

    Bonnie smiled. Damon had to admit, it was a beautiful sight.

    “Thank you! And I won’t...tire myself out!” Bonnie exclaimed and was about to turn away to tell Dr. Lawson the news, when Damon grabbed her arm.

    “No kiss, Bon-Bon?”

    Bonnie’s face fell.

    “Uh, well...uh...we’re kind of in public, Damon.” Bonnie said, trying to wriggle free. But Damon’s grip was quite strong.

    “Honey, you’re going to hurt my feelings. Just one little kiss.” Damon said, closing his eyes and puckering up. Bonnie looked around. Dr. Lawson was now openly staring at them, as were quite a few of the other castaways. Bonnie cleared her throat, gave Damon a quick peck then tried to move away...

    But Damon’s eyes flew open!

    “Bon-Bon! What the hell was that?”

    “Damon, I did give you a kiss.”

    “I didn’t feel anything!”

    Hank decided to end this. And for the first time he began to feel as if Lettie Mae Thornton might be on to something. He walked over to them and put a hand on Damon’s shoulder.

    “Damon, I could really use Bonnie’s help.”

    Damon realized that everyone was watching. He let go of Bonnie.

    “Of course. See you later, honey.”

    Bonnie nodded and Hank lead her away. Hurley eased over to Damon.

    “Dude, what the hell was that?”

    “What the hell was what?” Damon asked, sitting down in the shelter. He picked up the US Magazine that he had read like 4 times now, and began re-reading.

    “Your wife doesn’t remember her feelings for you. I mean I don’t think she wanted to kiss you at all.”

    Damon put down the magazine and stared at Hurley.

    “What is it you’re trying to say, Hurley?”

    “I’m saying you don’t need to jump your wife’s bones while she’s in that condition. I mean she doesn’t remember you and...”

    Damon stared at Hurley hard and began to compel him.

    “You didn’t see anything just now.”

    “I didn’t see anything just now.” Hurley repeated.

    “Go away.” Damon told him.

    Hurley blinked.

    “Dude, I’m going to go hunt up some food. Catch you later.”

    “Hmmm.” was all Damon said to that. He peered around the beach. Julia was looking at him oddly as well. He stood up and noticed two women that were about to walk off into the jungle. He hurried to catch up to them, telling them that they should not be going off alone, especially with that creature on the loose.

    As soon as Damon left with the women, Lettie Mae eased over to Julia.

    “Do you see what I mean NOW?”

    Julia sighed. She had been trying to rinse out a piece of clothing, by the water, when the ‘altercation’ had occurred.  She put down her shirt and faced Lettie Mae.

    “Let’s search Bonnie’s luggage.  Maybe we can find something in there that can confirm whether those two are married or not.”

    Lettie Mae looked at Julia with surprise.

    “You believe me?”

    “I think something is going on. I need Hank to keep Bonnie busy so that I can look through her luggage.”

    “I’ll do that. They’re off caring for that poor man over yonder.” Lettie Mae said. She then walked over to the shelter, where Bonnie and Dr. Lawson were caring for the now feverish passenger. Bonnie was bathing his face with cold rags, while Dr. Lawson tended to a wound.

    “Hey. How’s he feeling?” Lettie Mae said, sitting on the sand next to Bonnie, so that she could not see Julia going through her and Damon’s shelter.

    “It’s still touch and go.” Hank answered, looking up. HE did see Julia going through Bonnie’s suitcase and gave her a questioning look. Lettie Mae put a finger to her lips and motioned for Hank to join her out of Bonnie’s hearing. Hank saw Julia had an envelope with her, and was now motioning Lettie Mae and him,  away from Bonnie.

    “Bonnie,” Dr. Lawson said, “just keep bathing him in cold water. I’ll be back.”

    Bonnie just nodded and continued doing what Dr. Lawson had asked. What would this poor man think when he awoke and found his friend had been killed?

    Suddenly, the man’s eyes opened and he stared at her in confusion.

    “You’re...you’re....the witch...witch...”

    Bonnie dropped the rag. What? Had he called her a witch? What was up with that?

    Meanwhile, Julia, Matt, Hank and Lettie Mae gathered to look at what Julia had found in Bonnie suitcase. It was the report card she had planned to show her mother from Mystic Falls Highschool.


Chapter 4 by PriscillaPal
     Matt Parkman stared at the dated report card, that proved that Bonnie Salvatore a.k.a. Bonnie Bennett, had to be at least 16 or 17. He handed it over to Hank, then looked around.

    “Damon Salvatore doesn’t look that much older.” he noted. Lettie Mae rolled her eyes!

    “Okay, fine, but they are definitely not married! And if he lied about that, there is no telling what else he could’ve lied about!” Lettie said in a no-nonsense tone. Hank took a deep breath.

    “I didn’t like what I saw between them just now. Maybe he needs to be confronted.”

    “Okay,” Julia said, “but what happens if there is a logical explanation for all of this? I mean it could be awhile before we’re rescued. I would just rather not make any waves.”

    Meanwhile, Damon returned from the jungle feeling refreshed. He had fed off of the two women, then compelled them to say that an animal bit them. He stretched. He was now going around shirtless. He looked around and didn’t see Bonnie anywhere. Damon was about to ask around, when Lettie Mae screamed!

    The two women stumbled onto the beach, holding their necks and collapsing! Everyone, except for Damon, ran to them. He looked over at the shelter where the feverish man lay. He walked over there and peered at him.

    The man’s eyes flew open and he looked at Damon and whispered, ‘Vampire’. Damon’s eyes widened! What the hell?

    Damon watched the crowd gather around the two women, as he eased into the man’s shelter and dug around in his luggage. Who was this guy anyway?

    Damon found two things: a wallet with I.D. in it reading ‘Rupert Giles’ and a strange, leather-bound book. Damon grabbed both and hurried over to the shelter Bonnie and himself shared. He then sat down and opened the book.

    It was a Witch’s Yearbook of sorts. Damon paged through it and found a picture of Bonnie in it! Damon quickly hid both items in a compartment in Bonnie’s suitcase, then smelled her clothing. There was another scent on them. One of the passengers had been rooting through Bonnie’s luggage? Why? Robbery?

    As he noticed Lettie Mae’s sudden stare, Damon realized that it had to be nosiness. He decided the best defense was a good offense. He stood up and joined the shocked onlookers. The women had went  off with Hank Lawson and Julia McNamera. Matt Parkman approached him.

    “I need to speak to you--alone.”

    “Where is my wife?” Damon asked instead.

    “Bonnie is right over...” Matt trailed off. She had been with that sick passenger. He began to look around. God! Was she out in the jungle somewhere? And after two women had been bitten by some animal? If only they had found that thing earlier, none of this would’ve happened!

    “Right over where, Matt? THIS is why I didn’t want her ‘helping’ Dr. Lawson. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go and find her!” Damon snapped.

    “Damon, wait! We’ll organize a search party, okay? Just wait!”

    “Will this ‘search party’ consist of all the people here that have been telling my wife that we’re not really married? No thanks!” Damon huffed and skulked off the beach and into the jungle. Lettie Mae walked over to Matt.

    “Where’s he going?”

    “Not now, Lettie Mae! Bonnie is gone and we have to find her!”

    “Oh, we have to find her alright! It just hit me that those two women walked out into that jungle with Damon! And yet you don’t see any damned teeth marks on him, do you?”

    Matt’s eyes grew huge!

    “You’re sure? Those women didn’t say anything about Damon being with them.”

    “Would you,  if Damon was the one that had attacked you?” Lettie Mae countered.

    “Damon, right now, comes across as a bit shady, but to say that he’d bite on two women like some animal...”

    “All I’m saying, Matt, is that we’d better find Bonnie before Damon does.” Lettie Mae huffed.

                                                                          ****

    Bonnie sat down against a tree in the jungle, then screamed when two bugs from the tree, crawled down on her! She stood up away from the tree and folded her arms. Why had that man called her a witch? He wasn’t insulting her. He had looked directly at her, as if he knew her somehow. How? And did he know Damon as well?

    Maybe she was being silly. The man was delirious. He could’ve easily called Lettie Mae or even Dr. Lawson such a thing. Looking around, Bonnie decided it was time to get back to camp.

    A rustling noise from behind some brush made her look over in a particular direction.

    “Hello?” Bonnie called out. When no one appeared, she began to walk in the opposite direction...

    A huge polar bear came thrashing out of the brush! A polar bear? Here? On an island? This thing had probably killed that poor man!

    It rushed her and Bonnie screamed, waving her arms about as she turned to run. And it was at that point that the most amazing thing happened: the polar bear flew back and was impaled on a large tree branch!

    Bonnie gaped, just as Damon found her. Bonnie turned to him.

    “Tell me I didn’t do that!”

    Damon stared at the now dead creature. How to explain this to anyone else that came across it...

    Damon shook that thought off. They didn’t have to explain anything if they left the scene of the crime. He grabbed Bonnie’s hand.

    “Let’s get back to camp, okay?”

    “Damon? Damon, answer me! Did I do that?”

    Damon stopped walking and turned to face her.

    “Maybe.”

    “Maybe? What does that mean?”

    “It means we need to get back to camp.” Damon said, now forcefully pulling her along. But Bonnie managed to wriggle free and hurry in front of him, stopping Damon in his tracks.

    “I want you to tell me what you know, now! That man, the one that’s in the shelter next to ours, called me a witch. Do I know him? Do you know him?”

    Damon could hear the others coming in their direction. He gave Bonnie a hard look.

    “Do you want to be talking about witches when the others show up? You didn’t tell anyone where you were going and now there’s a search party out looking for you. There’s no telling how many of those things that you killed, are out here.”

    Bonnie pulled away.

    “Then I think I should let them know I’m alright!”

    Damon suddenly heard another noise. One that sounded distinctly like an airplane. From their position, Matt, Hank, Hurley and the few other men that were in the party, heard it as well, much later than Damon did. Forgetting all about Bonnie, they looked up in the sky and began running back towards camp! There were saved! They were going to be rescued!

    Bonnie finally heard it as well.

    “Is that a plane?” she asked, as Damon almost yanked her back towards the camp! Just as they reached the beach, Damon could see that the plane was not landing and no one seemed sure that they had even been seen.

    “We didn’t have our SOS ready, because we were too busy interfering in a couple’s marital problems.” Hank Lawson said tiredly. “I vote we stay out of the Salvatore marriage.”

    “That girl could’ve been kidnapped for all we know!” Lettie Mae snapped. “Do you want that on your conscience?”

    “No,” Matt snapped back, “but until we find more than a report card, I agree with the doctor here!”

    “More than a report card!” Lettie Mae now yelled. “Like proof that a girl is still in highschool isn’t proof enough! It means she’s not old enough to be married!”

    “Calm down, Lettie Mae.” Julia said coolly. “We’ll get to the bottom of this. But right now, we need to worry more about getting off of this island.”

    Damon and Bonnie reappeared. Damon looked up and around, then at the group.

    “What happened?” he asked.

    “We don’t know. The plane may, or may not have seen us.” Matt said quietly.

    Damon snorted with disgust!

    “Out of all the people lying about and wandering this beach, NO ONE had time to make a proper SOS? I know I didn’t, because I’ve been too busy defending myself against all of the slander...LETTIE MAE!”

    Lettie Mae walked up to him.

    “You have evil in you. I know you’re not married to this child. And when we are rescued, you’re going to jail, hell or someplace. We found the girl’s REPORT CARD!”

    Bonnie raised a brow. Report card?

    Suddenly, Rupert Giles, who had been too injured to even stand, stumbled over, much to the shock of onlookers. He pointed at Bonnie.

    “Witch...witch...”

    He then pointed at Damon and formed a silent ‘vampire’  with his lips, before collapsing into the sand.

                                                                      ****

    Hank and a few others, helped Rupert back to his shelter. Damon began gathering up his and Bonnie’s things.  They would make their own shelter someplace else! If they stayed with the others much longer, Bonnie wouldn’t even be speaking to him!

    And the idea of it didn’t sit well with him.

    Meanwhile, Bonnie wandered over to where Rupert Giles now lay unconscious. Hurley stood next to Bonnie and watched as Dr. Lawson and Julia tended to him.

    “You know, I think he was talking about your husband.” Hurley said. Bonnie tore her eyes away from the scene and looked at Hurley.

    “Pardon me?”

    “I think that guy there was calling Damon a witch. Not you.”

    Bonnie looked away. She knew better. She knew better now. And so did Rupert Giles. And when he awoke, he would tell everyone, and they would guess that that polar bear had not impaled himself.

    “I hope that dude isn’t her husband. Then I might have a chance.”

    Bonnie looked at Hurley.

    “Did you say something?”

    “Uh me? No.”

    Bonnie smiled softly at him.

    “No, I guess you didn’t.” she said, before her eyes focused in on Damon, he was now talking down their shelter. What was going on?

    “Excuse me.” Bonnie said to Hurley, then hurried over to Damon.

    “Damon, what are you doing?”

    “We’re leaving! We’re going to live out in the wild where no one can lie on us. Here, if you could just take that Us Magazine.”

    Bonnie touched Damon’s arm.

    “I want you to tell me the truth: we’re not married, are we?”

    Damon dropped the things he was carrying, then shook his head.

    “No.”

    “Do I even know you?”

    “Yes.”

    “How?”

    Damon decided that the truth would not be best. Not yet. He reached for her hands.

    “Bonnie, I followed you onto that plane because you were leaving me.”

    Bonnie looked puzzled.

    “I don’t understand.”

    “Your parents were trying to break us up. Or at least your father was. Your mother lives in Hawaii. We live in a place called Mystic Falls, Virginia. Your father didn’t approve of our relationship...for many reasons. He was sending you to live with your mother and I couldn’t stand the idea of never seeing you again.” Damon lied.

    Bonnie looked away. She was in highschool but was seeing an older guy on the sly? Her father had hated him too?

    That sounded very exciting! She began to look at Damon just a bit differently.
    
    “Why didn’t you just say that? Where did this ring come from that I’m wearing?”

    “Do you really want to know?”

    Bonnie shook her head. Damon gently reached out to touch her shoulders.

    “I need for you to trust me. We can’t stay on this beach with all of these people that know too much. That man over there knows you’re a witch. I can’t protect you here.”

    “We can’t go and live in the jungle! We’ll be goners for sure!” Bonnie protested.

    “Not with what you can do.” Damon said. Bonnie heard something else.

    “And what I can do as well.”

    Bonnie didn’t say anything about what she had heard in his head. Was he a witch of some sort as well? Is that what Lettie Mae had meant when she said he had ‘evil’  within him?

    “Okay, Damon. I’ll go with you.”

    Damon smiled. That was his good little witch! Damon gave her a few things to carry, then loudly cleared his throat.

    “Losers, I have an announcement to make! Bonnie and I will be living someplace else. We’ll come back when the rescue plane, boat or whatever comes for us!”

    Lettie Mae gave the other castaways withering glances, before she began her tirade.

    “No one here has a problem with this?! No one at all! This man could’ve kidnapped this girl for all we know! Now we’re going to let him kidnap her to the jungle as well? With all of those wild animals?!”

    Matt grabbed Lettie Mae’s arm.

    “Calm down. Like I said, when we’re rescued we’ll make sure the authorities know all about this. But we have to concentrate on getting out of here. You want to see your daughter again, don’t you?”

    At the thought of Tara, Lettie Mae Thornton swallowed convulsively, then nodded. Matt let go of her arm and they all watched as Damon Salvatore and a young woman named Bonnie Bennett, moved off of the beach to make shelter somewhere in the jungle.
Chapter 5 by PriscillaPal
    Damon had already decided on a spot near a waterfall, for Bonnie and him to live by. Within a few hours, he had set up their shelter near a small cave that Damon had inspected. There wasn’t much room in it for more than four people.

    Bonnie, meanwhile, found that if she concentrated, she could start a fire! She put little sticks around it. Satisfied, she was looking around for something else to do, when Damon suddenly began taking off his pants!

    “Uh, what are you doing?”

    “I’m going to take a nice bath over by that waterfall there.” he said. Bonnie averted her eyes and Damon smiled at her, as he discarded his clothing, then waded slowly into the water, knowing Bonnie wouldn’t be able to not look at him forever. Once he was immersed in the water, he began to tread.

    “Come on in, Bonnie! And bring that body wash I saw in your luggage!” he called out.

    Bonnie rubbed the back of her neck nervously. She then turned and walked over to her suitcase. She found a container of Oil of Olay bodywash, narrowly missing the items that Damon had stolen from Giles. She then walked to the edge of the water and tossed it to him.

    Damon didn’t bother to catch it.

    “Bonnie,” he said in a sing song voice, “I asked you to bring it to me.”

    “Damon...”

    “Actually, I asked you to join me. Come on! We’re in love. I’ve seen you naked before, just as you’ve seen me naked.” Damon lied. “Come in here with me.”

    “Only if you turn your back!”

    Damon rolled his eyes! Fine! If it would get her in here...

    Damon turned around. Bonnie peered at his back, then slowly removed her clothing. Her hair was already pinned up, and she slowly waded into the water. Damon did not turn around until he could feel her somewhat near him.

    He turned around, still treading water.

    “Now, that wasn’t so bad was it?” he asked, reaching out to get the floating container of body wash. Bonnie began paddling around.

    “No, I guess not.” she admitted. She soon swam over by the small waterfall. Damon used some of the body wash, then made his way over to her with it. By then, Bonnie was hanging on to a rock cliff surface with one hand, while putting her other hand in the waterfall. She almost jumped when she felt Damon began to massage some of the soap onto her back.

    Bonnie started to slyly swim off, but Damon got out of the water and stood up on the cliff, leaving Bonnie to tread water.

    “I could do a much thorough job if you sat down on this cliff here.”

    Bonnie was forced to look up at him at that point.  He was right. It was hard to tread water and bathe. If she were standing still or sitting....Bonnie decided to just go for it! He held out a hand to her and Bonnie took it. He pulled her out of the water with ease and turned her around.  They both stood, as Damon then reached down for the container, squeezed some soap in his hand and slowly rubbed it into her back.

    Bonnie closed her eyes, thinking how good his fingers get, when they moved from  her back, to reach around and cup her young breasts. Bonnie opened her eyes again but did not try to break his grip, as she felt his lips press against the back of her neck.

    “Bonnie, don’t tell me that you don’t remember what we had. You feel that there is something between us, don’t you?” he whispered. Before Bonnie could answer, a strange noise from the brush, a little bit beyond their shelter, caught her attention--and Damon’s too.

    “What is that?” Bonnie whispered, now frightened. Damon let go of her, dived into the water and swam towards land.

    “Damon! Maybe you shouldn’t! Just stay here until it goes away!” Bonnie said fearfully. Damon smirked over at her.

    “I’m not afraid. I’ll be right back.”

    Bonnie watched as Damon arrived on land, sauntered out of the water and walked around the brush to see what was causing all of that commotion. Bonnie’s heart began to beat wildly! She knew this couldn’t be good!

    And it wasn’t.

    Some gray THING grabbed Damon, knocked him to the ground and began to drag him off! Bonnie screamed, jumped into the water and swam to land as quickly as she could! She then chased after whatever it was, feeling as if it were getting away with each step she took.

    But the thing, heard the pursuit and paused to turn around, with a bewildered Damon in it’s clutches. Damon couldn’t believe what the hell he was looking at! It looked like some kind of monster! A monster made of smoke! He had to get it to keep going! There was no way Bonnie was any match for this thing and he himself could not break it’s hold! He wondered if he bit into it, would it have any effect?

    Bonnie caught up with it and stared it down. She didn’t know where it came from within her, but suddenly, the creature dropped Damon and began clutching it’s head, before scurrying off! Damon was breathing heavily as he stared after it, then looked over at Bonnie, who now looked at him.

    “Damon, we HAVE to get off of this island! What was that creepy thing? Oh my God...if we were back with the others, none of this would’ve happened! None of it!” Bonnie began to cry. Damon stood up, dusted himself off and walked over to her. Bonnie expected that he would comfort her in someway.

    But instead, he pulled her against him and began to kiss her with hard and demanding lips! Bonnie couldn’t breathe as she gently pushed against him to get him to stop. When their lips parted, Bonnie stared up at him.

    “What was that for? You were almost killed!” she whispered.

    “Do you know how incredibly sexy that was? You saved my life! You took on that creature all for me. I’ve never wanted you more than I want you now, Bonnie.” Damon said, seeking her lips again, this time a little more forcefully. Bonnie felt herself spinning out of control here! She managed to break off the kiss, just as Damon was lowering her to the ground.

    “Damon! Damon, that creature could come back!”

    “Let him watch!”

    “Damon...”

    Damon put a finger over her lips as he positioned his body over hers.

    “We’re not going to do anything we haven’t done many time before.” he lied softly, as his lips found hers again, while parting her legs widely to accommodate her hips. He could feel her fear which he quickly assuaged by entering her gently, then using his manhood to probe her depths, before deciding on which love rhythm would be best. One that would not cause Bonnie to hesitate, the next time he made love to her.

    It was not long before Bonnie’s mind could not control her body, and she pushed her hips up to meet Damon’s now powerful thrusts. Her mind stopped wondering about whether Damon had actually been telling the truth about the two of them. There was no way she could so easily give in to a man she didn’t remember, if the feelings they had for each other weren’t there, right? That had to be it.

    Damon drove himself into Bonnie over and over again, and then rolled over on his back, with her now on top. With his manhood implacably inside of her, Damon held her firmly by the waist and whispered for her to make love to him.

    Bonnie quickly found a pattern of movement that was pleasing to them both. They stared into one another’s eyes and his hands left her waist momentarily, to caress her breasts, before settling back to their original location. After a indeterminable amount of time, both of their bodies began to shudder convulsively until Bonnie finally stopped moving, exhausted by all that had happened.

    Damon lifted her off of him, then helped her up. Neither had noticed that it was beginning to rain, the pattern scattered. Damon sought her lips quickly, before taking her by the hand and leading her back to their new home on the island....where he made love to her three more times under that shelter, as the rain softly beat against the top of it.

                                                                       ****

    Oddly, it was shortly before the rain came, that Rupert Giles came to his full self. He sat up and looked around. Where was he?

    The plane had crashed, Rupert remembered, struggling to stand. He looked around.  He could see pieces of the plane and make shift shelters all over the beach.

    A man walked over to him and tried to get him to lay back down, but Rupert insisted he was fine.

    “I’m fine, really! Where is the man I was with?”

    Hank paused, then spoke.

    “He was killed by an animal in the jungle. I’m sorry.”

    Rupert’s eyes widened! Xander was dead? An animal...

    “Was it an animal or a vampire?”

    Hank gave him a quizzical look, then tried to help him back down onto his bedding.

    “Why don’t you rest some more Mr....”

    “Rupert Giles! And I don’t need any rest. There is nothing wrong with me. But we could all be in great danger here. Now was Xander killed by an animal or did he have wounds on his neck?”

    Hank eyed him.

    “Mr. Harris was torn apart. He barely made it back here to the beach before dying. He had went out to the jungle looking for food...alone. Two women here though...” Hank trailed off.

    “Two women what?” Giles pressed.

    “Two women were attacked by an animal that bit their necks. But they are insistent that it was an animal, not a man.”

    “A vampire isn’t a man.” Giles trailed off, then did sit down. Hank nodded slowly.

    “Just get some more rest. I know you’ve had a terrible shock. We’ll get you something to eat and then fill you in on what’s going on around here.”

    Giles nodded, then watched as Hank walked off. It would’ve done no good to tell him about how he had been in Mystic Falls to watch over Bonnie Bennett. It would have done no good to reveal that her grandmother had sent him a video, via e-mail, asking him to help her granddaughter learn her craft to protect herself, and the town of Mystic Falls, against the vampire presence there. And it would’ve done no good to mention that he, along with Xander, had been following Bonnie to Hawaii, just to make sure no harm would come to her, when they saw vampire Damon Salvatore get onto the plane and join her.

    Giles looked around. He did not see Bonnie or Salvatore. And he was pretty sure they had not perished in the crash. Where were they?
Chapter 6 by PriscillaPal
The next morning, Damon was displeased about a few things.

    One: he awoke to find Bonnie missing. And for some odd reason, he had not heard her leave.

    Two: Bonnie reappeared, just as he was about to brave the jungle looking for her.  

    And lastly, she had not returned alone. Hurley was with her carrying a bunch of fish.

    Damon folded his arms as Bonnie , who sensed his displeasure, eased over to his side.

    “Damon, look who’s here: it’s Hurley. The others and him have offered to share a catch of fish with us. Isn’t that nice?”

    Damon gave Bonnie a hard look, before focusing on Hurley.

    “I take it you all thought I would starve my own wife, hey?”

    Bonnie coughed! Damon looked at her.

    “What?”

    “Dude,” Hurley said, “Bonnie told me that you two aren’t married. I think the real story is cool.”

    Damon gave Bonnie another look of displeasure, before staring at Hurley.

    “So if you think the real story is ‘cool’, Hurley, then why are you here? Why didn’t you just give Bonnie the fish sans you?”

    “Damon!” Bonnie cried out. She then pulled Damon away from Hurley a bit.

    “He’s trying to be nice. They all are. I went back to the crash site and everyone is very concerned.”

    “About you, Bon-Bon, not me. And why didn’t you leave me a note? Or tell me you were going back there?” Damon asked. Bonnie licked her lips.

    “Could you not call me Bon-Bon?”

    “No. Now will you answer my question? You could’ve been killed by that smokey looking monster.” Damon scolded. Bonnie moved closer to him and whispered.

    “Yes, but I can protect myself...and anyone else. Damon, it isn’t fair that the others don’t know about that creature. They don’t even know about that polar bear.”

    “And I don’t think it’s fair that I have to smell Hurley.” Damon countered.

    “He does not smell.”
    
    “Hmmm. Well, that’s debatable. We’ll keep the fish but he leaves.”

    Bonnie was about to protest, when Damon turned away from her and back to Hurley.

    “Thanks for the fish! I’ll walk you back to the crash site.” he said. Hurley gave them both a wan smile.

    “I was kind of hoping to share a meal...you know...”

    “No, I don’t know,” Damon said in a droll voice, “because you can eat when you get back to YOUR part of the island. Don’t tell me you gave us ALL of the fish?”

    “No...but...”

    Bonnie put a hand on Damon’s arm.

    “Damon, please! You’re embarrassing me!”

    “And you’ve humiliated me. You don’t think I can find food for the both of us?”

    Hurley stepped in.

    “Look, if this is going to cause trouble...”

    “It already has. Let’s get going.” Damon replied. Bonnie glared at Damon, appalled at how rude he was! Damon ignored her dagger stare and began leaving the campsite with Hurley. Once out in the jungle, Damon had other ideas. They were halfway back to the original site, when Hurley stopped and faced Damon.

    “You know, the way you’re acting kind of sucks, dude.”

    Damon’s response was to compel Hurley.
    
    “Who told you to accompany Bonnie back to our camp?”

    “Rupert Giles.” was the answer.

    “Who is he?”

    “I don’t know.”

    “What does he know about Bonnie?”

    “He didn’t say.”

    “What did he say about me?”

    “He said you were a danger to Bonnie. He also believes you assaulted those two women that had their necks bitten.”

    “And what do YOU think, Hurley?”

    “I think Bonnie would better off with me.”

    “Aw,” Damon said, “isn’t that sweet?”

    Damon then snapped Hurley’s neck and began dragging him into a thicket, when he  spotted a small hill and rolled him down it! He then dusted off his hands, stepped back into the jungle path and looked around. The coast was clear. Damon realized he was running out of time if Rupert Giles knew this much, this fast, and was sharing his thoughts with the others.

    Damon began the trek back to his and Bonnie’s campsite.

                                                                    ****

    Bonnie had started a fire but stared at the fish. These things needed to be cleaned, didn’t they? She wasn’t sure how to do that...

    Damon found her staring at this fish in disgust, when he returned. He sat down next to her.

    “Now do you see why I was ticked off? You know nothing about cleaning fish.”

    “I guess I don’t,” Bonnie admitted, “I mean in my mind, I just figured you put them in a pan and roasted them over the fire. But yech! I guess their eyes should be taken out too, hey?”

    Damon smiled softly at her.

    “You’re too delicate for that type of work.”

    Bonnie smiled back at him.

    “I am, huh?”

    “Yes, you are. And luckily I know how to clean fish. So I will cook the meal.”

    Bonnie gave him a grateful kiss, before moving out of his way to let him get started.

    “So, did Hurley kind of understand why you didn’t want him around? Not that I do.”

    “Bonnie, let’s not talk about him, okay?”

    “Why?”

    “Because he had...has the hots for you. And his coming here with those fish was a way to get into your good graces. Don’t tell me you didn’t know that?”

    “Well....I did hear him think something, that made me wonder...”

    Damon smirked at her.

    “So you did know?”

    Bonnie kicked at some dirt.

    “Maybe. But Hurley is a good guy. Damon, everyone is just worried, that’s all. But I’m sure he will tell everyone that we’re both fine.” she said, moving to sit beside him as he cleaned the fish. Damon glanced at her.

    “Something else you want to talk about?” Damon asked.

    “How did we meet?”

    Damon eyed her.

    “What do you mean?”

    “I mean how did we meet? How come it doesn’t bother you that I’m a witch? How did you come to find out that I was one?” Bonnie asked, staring at him. Damon cleared his throat and set down a fish.

    “That will all come back to you in time.” Damon said, suddenly not in the mood to lie anymore.

    “Well it’s taking a long time for my memory to come back. Just tell me.” Bonnie prodded.

    “Well...we met through my brother. He dates one of your friends.”

    Bonnie looked confused.

    “So we were fixed up?”

    “No, not exactly. I was dating a friend of my brother’s girlfriend...the one that’s a friend of yours.”

    “So we were both seeing other people?” Bonnie asked.

    “Yeah.” Damon lied.

    “So who was I seeing?”

    “You know, Bon-Bon, I honestly don’t remember...”

    “You don’t really remember or you don’t want to tell me?”

    Damon sighed.

    “You were dating someone that was tragically killed by some animal. I comforted you through your grief and here we are.” he lied.

    “Oh.” Bonnie said, slightly horrified. Her boyfriend died? Or was murdered?

    “Okay, then your girlfriend at the time couldn’t have been too happy with me.”

    Damon snorted!

    “I dumped her. She had little choice.”

    “Oh.” Bonnie said again. Damon touched her chin.

    “It will all come back to you, okay? So let me clean this fish so that I can cook you something to eat, and then we can spend the rest of the day in our shelter.” he murmured, claiming her lips for a small kiss. Bonnie responded to his lips, but still felt something was off. Why wasn’t he scared of what she could do? Maybe she was overreacting? Maybe the others castaways wouldn’t care she was a witch, if Damon didn’t?

    And what had Damon meant when she read his mind the other day? Bonnie had heard him think something, that indicated that he had some sort of special abilities as well. She found herself really hoping that her memories came back soon. Damon wasn’t as forthcoming for some reason, and the not remembering was driving her crazy!

                                                                 ****

    Night was beginning to fall, as Rupert Giles had a private meeting with Matt, Hank, Julia and Lettie Mae.

    “Hurley has not returned. We shall have to assume he has perished.” Giles said. Matt rolled his eyes!

    “Maybe he decided to spend the day with Bonnie and Damon.” he suggested. But Lettie Mae stared at Giles hard.

    “You think Damon killed Hurley, don’t you?” she asked. Hank looked from Giles to Lettie Mae.

    “You’re serious about this, aren’t you? You really think that Damon Salvatore is a vampire? They don’t exist, Mr. Giles!”

    “Damon Salvatore is able to pose as human, because of a ring he wears. One of Bonnie’s ancestors made it for him.” Giles told him.

    Julia folded her arms.

    “So we need to get that ring from him, right?” Julia asked.

    “It would go a long way in saving all of our lives. He is taking advantage of Bonnie in her condition. She is not a practiced witch and yet....we could use her as protection against Salvatore.”

    Matt threw up his hands!

    “I can’t believe you all are buying this crap!”

    Giles folded his arms.

    “If Hurley is not back before morning, Mr. Parkman, then what will you think?”

    “I might think he died from the same thing that killed your friend, Mr. Harris.”

    “You buried Xander already. I have no real way of knowing that Damon Salvatore did not slay him as well.” Giles answered.

    Julia looked at everyone.

    “It’s a draw, okay? Hurley does have a crush on Bonnie. He could be with them, just to look out for her.”

    “And I’m telling you,” Giles said, “Damon would not allow that. He is dead.”

    “Well I’ll tell you what, Mr. Giles,” Julia countered, “let’s pay a visit to the camp tomorrow and get that ring off of Damon’s finger. If he burns to a crisp, then we’ll know that you didn’t suffer a brain injury.”

    Lettie Mae huffed!

    “I believe Mr. Giles 100% right, now! I’m telling you that Damon has evil in his face!”

    “Damon stole a book from me, that would prove that what I said about Bonnie’s part in this, is true.  But I like Mrs. McNamara’s idea. We’ll visit Bonnie and Damon’s camp tomorrow. We just need to think of a way to get that ring off of the vampire’s hand.” Giles said.

   
Chapter 7 by PriscillaPal
When the sun came up and Matt Parkman saw that Hurley didn’t return to camp, for the first time, he began to secretly worry that Mr. Giles might be right.

    Yes, he had stated the night before, that if Hurley did not return, he would assume he was killed by whatever killed Xander Harris and attacked those female castaways. Matt realized what he really wanted to know, was if both Hurley AND Bonnie had perished? After all, he had left with her yesterday.

    No. If something had happened to Bonnie, Damon would’ve returned here looking for help. Or would he? He had found her the other time before in the jungle himself. Maybe he had done so again? Maybe he had went looking for her himself?

    That is, if that’s what happened.

    But if something happened to Hurley on his way back here...

    Matt walked over to Hank Lawson, who was bandaging up a passenger, before sending them on their way. Hank glanced at him.

    “What’s up?” he asked Matt, as he took stock of their dwindling medical supplies.

    “Julia and Mr. Giles are going to search for Bonnie and Damon’s new camp?”

    “Yeah. That’s what they said last night.” Hank answered.

    “I think we ought to drop this. I mean let’s concentrate on finding Hurley. It just occurred to me that maybe this isn’t an ‘either/or’ situation.”

    “Meaning?” Hank asked.

    “Meaning, maybe Hurley got to the camp, dropped off the fish and on his way back here, got into an accident or something. Maybe he’s alive but needs help.”

    Hank closed a small pencil box that had contained Neosporin and a few bandages.

    “Matt, believe me, I want to believe Hurley is out there too. It was really disheartening to wake up and not see him here.”

    “Okay, so you agree with me?”

    Hank shrugged.

    “Yes...and no.”

    “What does that mean?”

    “It means that my mind keeps going back to when Bonnie and Damon were actually living on his beach with us. I mean, I think more than a few of us sensed that something was wrong.”

    “With their relationship, Hank, not with them as individuals! I mean what Giles over there is implying...” Matt trailed off. He did come from a world where people could do things, that many on this island would never believe. Maybe he should take what Giles was saying seriously?

    “What?” Hank asked him.

    “Nothing. I think maybe I should go along with them. I mean Bonnie lead Hurley to her new site. We now have no way of knowing where Bonnie and Damon are. And Giles and Julia hardly look as if they know anything about tracking down someone in a jungle.”

    “And you do?” Hank asked wryly. Matt shrugged.

    “I think they’ll need all the help they can get.” he said, then left Hank to walk over to Giles and Julia. He noted that Giles packed away a wooden stake in his knapsack. Matt lifted a brow.

    “I thought you two were just going to see how Bonnie was?”

    Julia pursed her lips. Giles spoke.

    “I know how she is. Bonnie Bennett left Mystic Falls to go to Hawaii to see her mother. Damon Salvatore followed her onto the plane, after she didn’t put a spell on a device that would’ve kept him from being killed. That alone tells me that Bonnie’s head is on straight. The plane crashes and due to a head injury, Bonnie is left without her memories...those being that Damon is a vampire, that he inadvertently caused her grandmother’s death and that she herself has the power to stop him. There is no telling what has happened between them. Things that would not have taken place if Bonnie Bennett, knew that she was indeed, Bonnie Bennett. This can not go on.” Giles said coolly.

    Julia took a deep breath.

    “I believe Rupert. Damon needs to feed. He’s probably seeing all of as possible meals. We have to stop him.”

    Matt folded his arms.

    “What’s the plan?”

    Lettie Mae eased over to listen in.

    “I will distract Damon. Giles will drug Bonnie and get her back here.” Julia explained.

    Matt squinted at her.

    “Distract him? How do you get out of there? He’s just going to come back here to retrieve Bonnie.”

    “Not if I can get his ring off.” Julia said firmly.

    “How?” Matt asked. But Lettie Mae gave Julia a hard look. She knew EXACTLY what the woman was planning! She coughed!

    “Can I see you over here, Julia?” Lettie Mae asked, motioning her over to a spot near the water. Julia reluctantly followed her over there.

    “You plan on seducing that demon, don’t you?” Lettie Mae asked in a no-nonsense tone.

    “I would rather not talk about it.” Julia said.

    “I know you wouldn’t! Because you’ll go to hell, you know that, don’t you?”

    “I can’t think about that right now! Do you want to become a Happy Meal for a vampire? Either I fuck the hell out of him, and while doing so, slip the ring off of his finger, or...”

    “Or? What if he figures out what you’re up to?”

    Julia looked down.

    “Then I won’t be coming back.”

    “Like Hurley.” Lettie Mae said.

    “Like Hurley.” Julia agreed.

    Meanwhile, Matt ripped Giles a new one!

    “I’m not stupid! You plan to let Julia offer herself to a vampire?! And what if he isn’t one? What if he’s just some killer? Either way, you’re putting the brunt of the work on her, while you just drug Bonnie and carry her back here.”

    “I wish there was some other way, but there isn’t.” Giles said.

    “There is always another way. I’m going with you.”

    “To do what, Mr. Parkman? Julia has said that Salvatore is attracted to her...”

    “Or he’s pretending to be.”

    “Salvatore needs to be distracted in a way, where in which he will not notice Bonnie’s absence, nor will he notice when Julia slips the ring off of his finger.” Giles argued.

    “And Julia will need back up if JULIA fails to do that. Give me that stake in your backpack. I’ll hide while Julia attempts to seduce Damon. If he gets wise, I’ll stake him.”

    Giles didn’t like the idea. He didn’t know if Matt would be able to stay undetected from Damon Salvatore. But he supposed it couldn’t hurt. He reached into his knapsack to get the stake and handed it to Matt.

    “We should get going.” he said.

                                                                    ****

    Damon awoke and looked over at Bonnie, who’s back to him. He sensed she was awake and moved to kiss her bare shoulder. They were both naked on the pallet that served as their bed in the shelter.

    Bonnie sat up and looked at him. Damon could see something was troubling her.

    “What is it?” he asked, propping up on one elbow.

    “I had a dream about you. And it wasn’t good!”

    Damon sighed.

    “We’ve been in a plane crash, Bonnie. We’ve all been traumatized.”

    “I had a dream you tried to rip my throat open! Why would I dream that? And your face was kind of messed up.”

    Damon kept his expression neutral. Bonnie had not had a ‘dream’.

    She had just remembered something. And he knew which ‘something’ she was talking about...

    “Bonnie, it was just a dream. Let’s just lie back down, okay?”

    Bonnie hugged her knees to  her chest and now Damon sat up as well.

    “Something else is bothering you? Talk to me.” he said, brushing some of her hair aside. She looked at him, then reached back into her luggage. At first, Damon thought she might have found Rupert Giles’s wallet and that witch yearbook he had hidden in that compartment.

    But what Bonnie removed were birth control pills. Damon raised a brow.

    “What?” he asked.

    “Damon...I didn’t take these yesterday, on purpose. And when I made love to you last night, I was GLAD I hadn’t taken them. We couldn’t raise a child here.”

    Damon’s eyes grew huge! He was now sitting upright.

    “Well...uh...no...this isn’t ‘The Blue Lagoon’.”

    Bonnie looked confused.

    “What’s ‘The Blue Lagoon’?”

    “Nothing, just a pop culture reference. Bonnie...I...uh....I don’t think you have to worry about getting pregnant. At least not with me.”

    “Why? Are you sterile?” Bonnie asked, looking him over.

    “No!” Damon huffed, though technically, by being dead, he was. “I just... this has happened before and it’s always been alright. Bonnie....I love the fact that you want to have my child! Where did this come from?” he asked softly, reaching to brush some of her hair aside again.

    “I don’t know. I just can’t help but feel that we’re never leaving here. And that if we’re not leaving, then we should think about what will happen when those pills run out. And...I know this is stupid, because it wouldn’t be right to raise a baby here but...but...I kind of like the idea of it.”

    Damon just stared at her. He found himself realizing that he liked the idea of it too. He wrapped his arms around her.

    “Let’s not think about that right now, okay? Whatever happens will happen.” Damon said softly. Bonnie nodded against him, not realizing that Damon’s mind was racing with thoughts. It had never occurred to him that they might NEVER be found. If that turned out to be the case, there would be no way he could survive without eating everyone. And even when he had feasted on everyone....he might have to feed on Bonnie as well....God no...

                                                                    ****

    Giles, Julia and Matt trekked through the jungle, and after a half an hour, all three regretted doing so.

    Giles had been so focused on vampires, that he had failed to consider the dangers of the jungle.

    Matt was already overheated, and he knew his container of water wouldn’t last much longer.

    Julia has slapped a big ass spider off of her, and was constantly on the watch for anything else that crawled.

    Giles had been about to suggest turning back, before they got lost themselves, when Matt pointed upward.

    “Holy shit!” he cried out. Up high, was a dead polar bear, staked to a tree! How in the hell did that happen?

    “What is a polar bear doing on this island?” Giles asked, peering at it. Matt looked around frantically, while Julia felt nauseous.

    “There is no way Hurley survived this! For all we know he and Bonnie never made it  to her and Damon’s camp!” she rasped, reaching for her water.

    Giles tore his eyes away from the staked bear, to listen in on something. It was the faint sound of a waterfall.

    “I hear running water. Let’s at least get to it. Then, I do believe we should turn back and return to the crash site. We can try again tomorrow to find the Salvatore camp.” he suggested. Matt and Julia nodded and followed him.

    Meanwhile, Damon and Bonnie were making love behind the waterfall, unaware that their camp was about to be discovered. Her fingers were entwined in Damon’s hair, while her legs were locked around his waist. She grounded and hammered her hips rhythmically against Damon’s well defined ones. His cock pumped powerful, driving upperthrusts into her willing recesses over and over and over again, with his hands in firm control of her buttocks. Bonnie softly wailed with joy while Damon grunted with earthy satisfaction.

    Then Damon sensed something....

    He turned his head slightly, to peer through the falls and saw Julia McNamara, Matt Parkman and that Giles fuck, wander into their camp! Damon stopped moving and Bonnie, who was now gripping his shoulders, looked at him.

    “What is it?” she asked breathlessly. Bonnie was actually facing the waterfall, and saw what Damon did!

    “Oh my God! Oh my God, Damon! We have no clothes on! What are we going to do?”

    Damon looked from the intruders to smile at Bonnie.

    “You’re a prissy little witch, aren’t you?”

    “We can’t greet them like this! Let’s just stay here and hope they go away.” Bonnie whispered. Damon reluctantly lifted her off of him and gently set her down.

    “Hurley probably sent them. I’ll go down and greet them.”

    “Damon, no! They’ll know that I’m up here! Let’s just wait for them to go away.”

    Damon rested his hands on her waist.

    “Then why don’t you do something, my love, to get rid of them.”

    Bonnie looked confused.

    “Do something like what?”

    “You staked a polar bear and saved me from that smoke monster. If you don’t want to be seen naked, then get rid of them.” Damon said in a sing song voice. “Otherwise...”

    “Okay, okay.” Bonnie groused. Just as she was thinking of something, that smoke monster reappeared! It grabbed Matt Parkman and dragged him off! Giles ran after it!

    Bonnie jumped off of the waterfall ledge, now not caring about being naked! She would chase after it and save Matt and Giles, the same way she had saved Damon! Julia was too shocked too move! She scarcely noticed Bonnie whip past her, put on a pair of shorts and a bikini top, then haul ass out into the jungle!

    Damon calmly dived into the water and managed to come to shore, just as Julia came to herself. Julia jumped when she saw him...naked...and dripping with water.

    “Hello, Damon. You look well.” she said calmly. Her eyes went to the ring on his hand. Did she still bother to try and get it? It would seem that that...that...that THING that took off with Matt, was a bigger worry...

    Damon walked over to her.

    “So, Julia, what brings you by?”

    Julia shook off her attraction to him.

    “Damon, did you just see what happened? How can you be so calm?”

    “I think you know how.” Damon said and began to compel her.

    “Why are you here?”

    “Giles wants to get Bonnie away from you.”

    “And how do you plan to do that?”

    “Seduce you...take your ring.”

    Damon grinned! Julia came back to herself and stared at him.

    “What did you just do to me?” she asked, feeling affronted. Damon grabbed her face and bit into her neck, ignoring her wailing and flailing about! It was torture pretending to eat human food with Bonnie! And it was impossible to slip away to find someone to feed on! Julia had been a welcome surprise!

    After he had had his fill, he compelled her to forget it ever happened.

    “Find your own way back to the crash site.” he told her, licking excess blood from around his mouth.

    “I’ll find my way back to the crash site.” she said, turning and walking off into the jungle. Damon sighed, put on some pants and went about finding Bonnie and the others.

                                                                        ****

    The smoke monster, was about to drag a screaming Matt down some hole, when Giles yelled at it to stop!

    It did stop.

    But Giles realized it wasn’t because of his words.

    He turned to find Bonnie staring it down. The smoke monster released it’s hold on Matt and disappeared into the hole. Giles and Bonnie ran to Matt to help him up!

    “Jesus! Jesus! What the hell was that thing?!” Matt yelled. Bonnie held onto his arm.

    “Damon and I ran into it the other day. I don’t know what it is.”

    Matt stared at her.

    “It didn’t kill me because of you, right? Because of your witchcraft.”

    Bonnie’s eyes widened!

    “How did you know that?” Bonnie asked, just as Giles took out a chloroformed soaked rag, and pressed it against her mouth. Bonnie flailed for a few seconds, then dropped, limp. Matt reached for her and picked her up!

    “Giles, Julia is still back at that camp with Salvatore! And where the hell is Hurley?! That creature...do you think it got to him?!”

    “Take her back to the crash site. I will deal with Damon Salvatore.” Giles told him, not answering his question about Hurley. He watched as Matt carried Bonnie off, then took a deep breath and walked in the direction that he heard the waterfall. He prayed that Julia McNamara was still alive. It was as he was walking, that he remembered that Matt Parkman had the stake he had made, in his backpack. Giles would be facing Damon without a weapon.
Chapter 8 by PriscillaPal
    Nothing would be the same after Bonnie Bennett awakened from being chloroformed. For it was as she awoke under a beach shelter, that Bonnie realized that her full memory had returned.

    Hank and Lettie Mae noticed her sitting up and ran over to her.

    “Bonnie, how are you feeling?” Hank asked, looking into her eyes. Lettie Mae sat beside her.

    “You’re going to be fine, child, now that you’re away from that demon.”

    Bonnie blinked.

    “You know about Damon?”

    Hank and Lettie Mae glanced at one another, before focusing on her again.

    “Know what?” Hank asked.

    “Lettie Mae called him a demon...so you all know he’s a vampire, right?”

    Lettie Mae gasped and stood up!

    “Lord have mercy! Mr. Giles was right!”

    Hank shook his head slightly.

    “Bonnie, you were chloroformed kind of heavily...”

    Bonnie stood up.

    “I was and I have my FULL memory back! Damon Salvatore is a vampire who followed me onto that flight to harass me! Then he lies and tells everyone we’re married so he can have sex with me...something I do not want to think about!”

    Hank rested a hand on her shoulder.

    “I’m sorry, for what it’s worth.”

    Bonnie folded her arms.

    “I’ll deal with him myself. I should get back to our camp.”

    “Bonnie, you can’t go back there! He killed Hurley!” Lettie Mae blurted out. Bonnie eyed her.

    “What do you mean he killed Hurley?! No! No, I saw him leave with...”

    Bonnie closed her eyes, then slowly sat back down again on the sand. Hank looked at Lettie Mae and sat down as well.

    “You saw Hurley leave with who?” he asked her.

    Bonnie opened her eyes and stared at Hank.

    “With Damon. He told me he was going to walk Hurley back to camp. You’re telling me Hurley returned injured and then died?”

    “He never returned at all, Bonnie.” Hank told her. “We figured maybe he got lost or something in the jungle could’ve killed him.”

    Bonnie nodded.

    “Well...there are other things in that jungle that do kill. Damon and I fended off a polar bear, of all things and some kind of smoke monster.”

    “Smoke monster?” Lettie Mae asked.  Hank didn’t like the sound of any of this!

    “Matt went back to help Giles and Julia after he brought you here. You’re saying they could be facing polar bears and a ‘smoke monster’?” Hank asked skeptically.

    “Hank, I could not begin to describe that smoke creature. And if Matt went to help Giles....oh God...where is Julia? I saw her before I ran off to help Matt!” Bonnie noted, looking around.

    At that very moment, a disheveled looking Julia McNamara, wandered out of the jungle and towards the camp! A few passengers over to help her. Hank, Lettie Mae and Bonnie made their way to her.

    “Give her some room!” Hank barked out, then picked up Julia and took her towards a shelter. Bonnie and Lettie Mae followed and were soon sitting down in the sand beside her, watching Hank examine her. Julia coughed up some water that Hank told her to sip slowly. He then handed the cup to Lettie Mae.

    “Julia? What the hell happened? Matt went back for Giles and you. What happened?” Hank asked.

    Julia blinked at Hank, then looked over at Lettie Mae.

    “Something happened...I couldn’t get to his ring....he did something to me...I think he hypnotized me or something...”

    “He compelled you.” Bonnie said, peering at her. “I don’t understand how you thought you were going to get Damon’s ring from him?”

    “The poor dear was going to seduce it out of him,” Lettie Mae said, patting Julia’s hand, “but at least you didn’t have to go THAT far!”

    Hank noted that upon hearing those words, Bonnie gave Julia a cold look. He gulped! Uh oh...maybe Bonnie wasn’t too offended by the sex she had had with Damon, after all!

    “You tried to what?” Bonnie asked Julia. Julia focused on her.
    
    “Bonnie! Thank God you’re safe!”

    “Yeah, I’m safe. I also remember everything. Damon probably compelled you, that’s why you’re so out of it.”

    “You’re lucky you made it back here alive.” Hank said.

    “Yes, now back to this, ‘seducing Damon’ thing...where in the world did you get the idea that that would work?” Bonnie asked, her arms now folded. Now even Lettie Mae could smell trouble. Julia sat up and cleared her throat.

    “I sensed a mutual attraction between us...”

    “Since when?” Bonnie asked.  Julia eyed her.

    “Bonnie, we were all given the impression that you were his victim. I mean you have your memory back....I’m assuming we were right? You two have no relationship?”

    “He’s a vampire. He has killed people in the town we are both from and too many other things to count.  That is our only relationship.”

    “Then you would think that if I had been successful, you would’ve been grateful to me. You would’ve probably been spared his attentions.”

    Bonnie raised a brow.

    “Attentions? You’re implying that you planned more than one sexual encounter with my...with Damon?”

    “Okay, let’s just calm down.” Lettie Mae said sternly. “ Matt and Giles are going through God knows what. Bonnie, Giles said you’re a witch. Is it true?

    Bonnie dragged her eyes off of that tramp Julia and looked at Lettie Mae.

    “Yes. I’m not completely up to speed, but I can do enough to protect myself and others from Damon.”

    “How about killing him? I mean isn’t that the only answer here? There are already two other creatures roaming this jungle, looking to kill us. Let’s just eliminate Damon. That’s why Julia was trying to get his ring in the first place.” Hank suggested.

    Bonnie clamped her lips together, then spoke.

    “I think the best bet is for me to keep him under control. And in order to do that, I will have to go back to living with him as if nothing has happened.”

    Lettie Mae frowned.

    “You have your memory back. You can’t pretend...”

    Hank’s eyes widened!

    “You plan to pretend you have amnesia?”

    Bonnie looked at him and nodded.

    “It’s the only way.”

    “Getting that ring off his finger and killing him, is the only way...according to Rupert!” Julia yelled. “Unless you don’t want to kill him? You know he probably killed Hurley.”

    “Or that smoke monster could have. Or a polar bear.” Bonnie countered.

    “Girl,” Lettie Mae said, “you just told Dr. Lawson and me, that Damon walked Hurley back to camp! Well hells bells, excuse my language, but Hurley did not come back here!”

    “And we didn’t see Damon ‘walk him back here’ either, Bonnie. We have enough problems going on here. And if we’re going to survive while waiting for help...” Hank trailed off.

    “I won’t let him harm any of you. I swear it, okay? But I can’t just kill him! He has people that wouldn’t like it necessarily. And a few of these people are my friends. Just trust me that I’ll keep him away from you all.” Bonnie said.

    “If you go back to camp and find that Damon has killed Giles and Matt, what then?” Hank asked. But Julia stood up.

    “What I want to know, is if you can actually go back to having sex with him, now that you remember that you hate him? Because if you’re going to ‘pretend’ to have amnesia, you’ll surely have to.” Julia said, giving Bonnie a hard look.

    “I’ll deal with it.” Bonnie answered in kind.

    “How?”

    “Wouldn’t you like to watch?” Bonnie said in a snippy tone.  Hank held up his hands, glancing around.

    “People are starting to notice us...and I don’t want to start a mass panic about vampires, polar bears and smoke monsters. Bonnie, do what you have to do to keep us alive until we’re rescued. And let’s hope that Matt and Giles return here. Though you should know, Bonnie, Giles was a friend of your grandmother’s. He and his friend that died, Xander Harris, were on that plane to protect you from Damon.”

    Bonnie stared at Hank.

    “Giles knew my Grams? Okay, okay, well let’s just hope it isn’t too late!” she said, panicked, as she ran off of the beach and back into the jungle. Lettie Mae and Hank stared after her, then walked away. But Julia continued staring after Bonnie, even after she could not be seen anymore.  For someone who supposedly hated Damon Salvatore, that was quite an interesting shit fit, Bonnie threw over just the idea of Julia having sex with him.

                                                                        ****

    Matt doused himself with a bottled water, then continued on into the jungle! Goddamnit to hell! He couldn’t remember where that damned camp was! Maybe he should turn back before he never found his way back again!

    Matt stopped to rest, then hurried off in another direction. He then stopped and looked around. Nothing looked familiar! Where the hell was he?

    Then, by some miracle, he heard voices! Matt crept off in the direction they were coming from and came upon Damon and Giles. Damon gave him an icy look.

    “Well, well. I see the beat cop is joining us. I don’t know what you think you know about Bonnie and I, but you’re crazy. I’m going to assume she’s back at the crash site?”

    “She’s safe, Mr. Salvatore,” Giles said coolly, “where she is going to stay...”

    Suddenly using vampire speed,  Damon whipped behind Matt and grabbed him in a chokehold!

    “No, ‘Giles’ what’s going to happen is you’re going to bring Bonnie back here, with me, or I will snap Officer Parkman’s neck. Hey, Matt! Do you want your neck snapped?”

    “Don’t give in, Giles!” Matt croaked, but Giles shook his head.

    “I will bring her back to you.” he replied.

    “Actually, I’ll go and get her myself. I just don’t want any crap when I get there. No drama.” Damon said calmly.

    Suddenly, Bonnie appeared out of seemingly nowhere. Damon quickly let go of Matt, who moved to stand beside Giles. Bonnie took a deep breath, then moved to stand next to Damon.

    “Matt, I don’t know why you did what you did, but I’m kind of pissed. I think there’s been enough trouble for today, don’t you think?” Bonnie asked, looking specifically at Giles. Giles could not read her facial expression, but something was telling him that there was something different about Bonnie.

    Giles nodded.

    “Fine. Just tell us what happened to Xander and Hurley and we’ll be on our way.” Giles said. Matt was rubbing his neck and glaring at Damon.

    Damon shrugged.

    “If you’re talking about that guy that literally spilled his guts on the beach the first night we were stranded here...uh...I don’t know. I’d guess some animal killed him.”

    Bonnie touched Damon’s arm.

    “And Hurley? You walked him back to the crash site, right? That’s what you told me.”

    “Yes Bon-Bon, I did walk him back...but only part way. We had words. He was after Bonnie and I told him I wouldn’t stand for it. Is something wrong?” Damon asked, feigning innocence.

    “You know damned well something is wrong, Salvatore!” Matt snapped. “Giles here says you’re a vampire! So I’m sure you killed Hurley, maybe even Xander!”

    Bonnie struggled to look shocked! She looked at Damon.

    “What does Matt mean, Damon? Lettie Mae and Hank were saying those things at the camp, but I refused to believe them and left.”

    Damon reached for her chin.

    “And you were right to do so. Let’s get out of here. Our day was interrupted enough already.”

    Bonnie nodded and did not protest when Damon slid an arm around her waist and lead her back to their camp. At one point she looked back at Giles and gave him a look. Giles realized that Bonnie had either truly listened to the others at camp, or had regained her memory in some way.

    Matt, not noticing any of this, threw his hands up in the air!

    “We can’t just let her go! After all this? And where is Julia?!”

    “I have a feeling, Mr. Parkman, that all of the answers we seek, will be back at our camp. I just hope Bonnie knows what she is doing.” Giles murmured.

                                                                      ****

    As soon as they returned to camp, Damon began packing!

    “Uh, what are you doing?” Bonnie asked.

    “They found our little paradise here, Bonnie. I feel as if it’s been soiled. Let’s just find another place to live. Could you grab that Us magazine over there?”

    Bonnie took the things he had picked up, from him.

    “Nothing is soiled. Nothing has changed. And with all of these creatures running loose, I just don’t think it’s safe to go moving around.”

    “That smoke creature has come back twice, Bonnie! Twice! We need to go someplace else.” Damon said firmly. Bonnie could see his logic, but...

    “What is it?” Damon asked, resting his hands on her shoulders. “You’re hesitating.”

    “Right now, we’re maybe fifteen minutes from the original crash site. What’s going to happen to us if a rescue plane or boat comes? We’ll be too far away to hear or see it.”

    “I’ll know it. Is this what’s really bothering you? Or is it the accusations against me? About my being a vampire?”

    Bonnie turned away. She didn’t quite know how to play this. She would now have to act like she was shocked...horrified...something....

    Bonnie turned back to him.

    “I now understand some things that I wondered about. But it doesn’t change my feelings for you.”

    Damon peered at her. He was hearing her words, but he could not shake the feeling that something was different. Bonnie could see he was unsure.

    “What is it, Damon?”

    “I don’t know. I feel as if you aren’t telling me everything. What happened after you chased after Matt and that Giles creep?”

    “I stopped the smoke monster from killing Matt.” Bonnie answered truthfully.

    “And then?”

    Bonnie shrugged.

    “Nothing. I was drugged. I woke up back at the crash site.”

    “They DRUGGED you?! They actually drugged you? Bonnie...these people are dangerous to our love! To what we have! Let’s move our campsite, please! Let’s pack up and go now!”

    Bonnie could not help it! She smirked!

    “Our love? Are you kidding?”

    Damon peered at her.

    “What’s the matter with you? Why would I joke about that?”

    Bonnie remembered herself.

    “Nothing. Nothing.”

    Damon slowly let go of her.

    “It’s not nothing. Something is different. YOU’RE different. No, actually you’re very much like how you...”

    Bonnie realized that Damon suspected that her memory had returned! She had to think of something, otherwise all bets were off and he would probably run around feeding off of the passengers!

    Bonnie folded her arms!

    “Fine, Damon! You want to know why I seem different? Maybe it’s because when I woke up, the first person I saw was Julia McNamara! She said she tried to seduce you...oh and she hinted that it wouldn’t have been hard because the two of you have a ‘mutual attraction’ going on!”

    Damon stared at her.

    “You’re jealous!”

    “And you’re sleeping alone. Or maybe you can find Julia to keep you company!” Bonnie huffed, then turned and sat down under the shelter. Damon grinned!

    “Bonnie, the woman has been giving me the eye since we crashed here! She is less than nothing to me!”

    “Where would she get the idea that she could get you to have sex with her? And by the way, I did leave her here with you, before I rushed off to save Matt and Giles.” Bonnie reminded him. Damon sat down next to her.

    “I compelled her to go away. Bonnie....you’re all I want. I just want...I want us to be alone. When other people come into our world, things go wrong. We shouldn’t be fighting. We should still be making love behind that waterfall. Please, please, just forget Julia and all of this other crap.”

    Bonnie tried to be unaffected by his words, but for some reason, she couldn’t harden her heart. But she did have to ask him something.

    “Tell me the truth about Hurley.”

    “The truth is, that that creature killed him. The smoke monster. I didn’t want to tell you.  And there was nothing either one of us could’ve done to save him.” Damon lied, then reached for her chin. “Bonnie, they know where our camp is. Let’s just go.”

    Bonnie contemplated what he had told her. Maybe moving further away from everyone else, would protect the passengers of Oceanic Flight 815. She still didn’t know if she believed Damon about Hurley, but for now, she had to think of the people that were living.

    “Okay. I’ll grab the Us magazine.” Bonnie said. Damon smiled at her and she could not help but smile back. And as they packed up and began moving further off, Bonnie wondered how she would fend Damon Salvatore off, the next time he wanted to make love to her.
Chapter 9 by PriscillaPal
     Bonnie liked her and Damon’s new digs, decidedly less. They were on another part of the beach and so far away, that Bonnie could not see hide, nor hair, of the crash site. How big was this frickin’ island anyway?

    She set down the Us magazine that Damon had told her to bring along. It was all he would really allow her to carry. Bonnie watched as Damon set up a new shelter, then went off someplace and returned with firewood. She reluctantly sat down next to him as he arranged the wood.

    He looked at her and smiled briefly, before returning to his work. Once the wood was arranged, Bonnie stared a fire using her powers and sat staring into it. She jumped when Damon touched her shoulder.

    “I know it’s not as nice as the waterfall. But we’ll make this work until we’re rescued.” Damon said, now pulling her closer to him. Bonnie gritted her teeth and leaned into him. As he began to nuzzle her, he suddenly stopped, as if he heard something, then went back to nuzzling her.

    But Bonnie noticed.

    “What? You heard something, didn’t you? Is it the smoke monster?”

    “Bonnie, let’s celebrate us being alone in our new home here.”

    Bonnie pulled away from him and stood up.

    “Damon, if you heard that thing then you have to tell me!”

    Damon stood up.

    “Fine! I heard some screams...I’m sure it’s nothing.” he said casually.

    “What is the matter with you?!” Bonnie snapped, turning to run off into the jungle. But Damon yanked her back to him.

    “No, Bon-Bon, what is the matter with YOU?”

    “Let me go!”

    But his grip tightened.

    “I didn’t really hear anything. But you are suddenly very eager to get away from me.”

    “Damon, let me go. You’re being paranoid.” Bonnie said, squirming. He let her go.

    “Kiss me.”

    Bonnie coughed!

    “I’m sorry?”

    “You heard me, Bonnie. Kiss me.”

    Bonnie coughed again...and again and again! She then held up her hands in surrender.

    “I’m catching a cold. Sorry.”

    Damon folded his arms.

    “So, when did you get your memory back?”

    “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Bonnie argued. “Maybe I’m still ticked over Julia. Maybe I’m tired after leaving our waterfall. But I feel unwell.”

    “So you were going to go running around in the jungle sick?”

    Bonnie took a deep breath, then spoke.

    “What do you want from me?”

    “I want you to admit that you turned back into the little ‘witch bitch’ you were before this plane crashed!” Damon snapped. Bonnie smiled at him, stepped back and surrounded him in fire! Damon was shocked but managed to cover, as Bonnie just as quickly made the flames disappear.

    “Fine! I’m back! And you know what? I’m not living here with you. And don’t try and kill anyone at the crash site or that’s just a taste of what you’ll get.” Bonnie told him. She walked over to the shelter and began packing up her things.  Julia McNamara had been right to doubt her ability to fool Damon.

    I really meant nothing to her?

    Bonnie stopped packing and slowly turned around to stare at Damon. Damon blinked, as if coming out of a trance.

    “What are you looking at?” he asked, his hostility on alert.

    “I just heard what you were thinking. I’m sorry. Besides humping me every few minutes, you treated me decently when we were alone together. But no one can know what happened between us, once we get back home.”

    Damon took a few steps closer to her.

    “And if we never leave here?”

    “That’s not going to happen. It’s probably a matter of hours until we’re rescued.” Bonnie said with a confidence she didn’t feel.

    “But what if it isn’t? What if we ended up like the ‘Gilligan’s Island’ castaways?” Damon challenged her.

    Bonnie had heard of the show, but was slow about the meaning of the reference.

    “They were rescued.”

    “After 15 years.”

    “Get out!” Bonnie gasped, appalled. “I thought that was how the show ended! I thought they were rescued!”

    “The show ended, witch, because some exec at CBS liked ‘Gunsmoke’ better than ‘Gilligan’s Island’.”

    “What’s Gunsmoke?” Bonnie asked. Damon refrained from rolling his eyes. The youth of today...

    “My point is this, Bonnie: we could end up here so long that we might end up raising a family here.”

    Bonnie dropped some of the things she picked up.

    “That’s not going to happen, Damon. So stop trying to scare me.”

    Damon took a few more steps towards her.

    “You do remember everything that happened between us, when you lost your memory, right? Do you remember our conversation about children? The one you brought up to me?”

    Bonnie looked shifty.

    “No. Listen, I’d better get back to the crash site...”

    “Uh no, Missy, I think you do. I think you remember admitting making love to me, without taking your birth control pills. And that was because for one fleeting moment, you wanted my child.”

    “What is the point of all of this, Damon?”

    Damon rested his hands on her shoulders.

    “The point is, that I don’t believe that those feelings died because you got your memory back.”

    “I’m leaving now.”

    “If you leave here, you’d better make sure that your powers are up to snuff. Because for every night that you are not with me, here in our home, I plan to kill one of the castaways.”

    “You saw how I set you on fire.” Bonnie countered.

    “I’ve seen fire and a few other cute tricks. Nothing I can’t get around. So go, Bonnie. But if you leave here, I will come back tonight and drag off one of the castaways to feast on. And I’ll keep doing it until you get your little self back here.”

    Bonnie scoffed!

    “I hate you, Damon! So what would be the point of forcing me to come back here?”

    “Yeah, see, that’s another thing: not only will you come back here, but you’re attitude is going to adjust--greatly. Mightily! Or else I will go back to the crash site and take someone to feed on.”

    Bonnie took a deep breath.

    “Let me get this straight: if I leave here and go back to the crash site, you will kidnap someone, kill them, then keep coming back every night until I return here.”

    “Correct.” Damon said, nodding.

    “And if I come back here or even just decide to stay, if my ‘attitude’ doesn’t improve, you’ll kill one of the survivors anyway?”

    “By Jove I think you’ve got it!” Damon said in a fake sounding British accent.

    “I will stay awake and keep you from killing anyone. And don’t underestimate what I can do. You can end up like that polar bear. Or maybe I can just summon that smoke monster. Either way, I’m going.”

    Damon waved cutely at her, as Bonnie took her stuff(it was kind of heavy) and made her way back through the jungle alone. She prayed she wouldn’t run into anything. But if she did, she was prepared to deal with it.

     Meanwhile, Damon looked at his watch then sat down underneath the shelter. He picked up the Us magazine and read it for the billionth time. He couldn’t wait until it was time to feed.

                                                            ****

    “So, you were unable to fool him after all, hey?” Julia said knowingly. Bonnie ignored her as Lettie Mae hugged her.

    “Good! I’m glad! I didn’t want this girl laying up with that devil spawn anyway! Come over here! You must be hungry.”

    Bonnie smiled at Lettie Mae. She had such a colorful way of putting things.

    “Thanks,” she said and sat down by a fire. She noticed that a few of the castaways looked at her curiously. As far as they knew, she was the wife of that guy that no one had liked around here.

    Giles sat down next to her.

    “So Damon discovered you were feigning your memory loss?”

    Bonnie nodded as she bit into a bit of meat. She didn’t even want to know what it was.

    “Giles, I have to be honest: Damon has threatened to kill one person a night, if I don’t return to him.”

    “Great!” Julia snapped. Matt looked at her.

    “Calm down, will ya? Bonnie has powers.”

    Bonnie put down her meat and stood up.

    “That’s right. I do. And nothing is going to happen, okay?”

    Giles nodded and stood up as well.

    “I was a friend of Bonnie’s late grandmother. There are spells I know by heart that I can help Bonnie with. One of the best ones is a ‘forcefield spell’.”

    Hank Lawson, who had come over, heard that last part.

    “A forcefield? To keep Salvatore out of here?”

    “That’s right.” Giles said, pushing up his spectacles. “And Bonnie, we should work on it now.”

    Bonnie nodded and walked off with Giles. Julia shook her head.

    “Is anyone listening to this? She has put us in danger by coming back here!”

    “What would you have the child do?” Lettie Mae argued, “continue to live in sin with that demon? Mr. Giles is a smart man. He knew Bonnie’s grandmama. They’ll protect us.”

    “I agree with Lettie Mae,” Hank said, “let’s just trust Bonnie and Giles to deal with Damon.”

    Matt took a deep breath.

    “I’ve seen what Bonnie can do. But...”

    “But?” Hank asked.

    “He killed Hurley. And for all we know Xander Harris as well.”

    “But Damon was here with us when Xander died here on the beach.” Julia pointed out.

    “Yeah, but Damon could’ve gotten to him before...maybe he thought he left him for dead and Xander somehow made his way back here. My point is, two people are dead Bonnie has really only went up against a polar bear and a smoke monster. Mind you, they’re no joke, but still...”

    “We’re just going to have to trust Bonnie.” Hank said.

    Meanwhile, Bonnie saw that Giles had a small address book, that doubled as a spell book. He handed it to her and she looked over the incantation, then said it aloud:

    I am a witch of ancient lore,
    
    I petition the beach, tress and forest floor

    Hear my words from Moon to Moon

    Protect us now, your safe guard send

    Help me see clearly, no accidents, no harm to those in my midst

    East, South, then West and North

    All directions guarded from this day forth.


    Giles took a deep breath, then walked over towards the area where the beach turned into jungle.

    He found he could not go into the jungle. Bonnie and Matt, from afar, saw this as well. All they had to do now, was to make sure that none of the other survivors ventured out there, which would not be hard.

    Matt gave Julia the thumbs up sign! Salvatore could come if he wanted to. But he was the one that was going to get a big surprise.

                                                                   ****

    The night had been nice. A few people split into groups and sang before the fire. Bonnie, who had been looking at Giles’s spell book and talking with Giles about Grams, felt good. Positive.

    “Damon doesn’t seem to think that we’ll ever be rescued.” she said, then caught a strange expression cross his face,

    “Bonnie, I doubt anyone will come for us tomorrow. Or the next day. Or even...”

    “Giles! What kind of a way is that to talk?”

    “Bonnie, we might have to accept the possibility that we’ll be here for awhile.”

    “Define awhile? I’d like to go to prom.”

    Giles shook his head. Bonnie sighed. Great!

    “Why do you feel that way? I mean we were knocked off course. Obviously they’re having trouble finding us, is all.”

    Giles patted her hand.

    “Of course. That’s it.”

    “Now you’re just trying to make me feel better. Giles, Damon will HAVE to feed on something if he stays here for too long. I mean he could die.”

    “Vampires are animals. And would that really be such a bad thing.” Giles said dismissively. Bonnie said nothing. Hank walked over with two plates of food that Lettie Mae had prepared.

    “One of the dead passengers had some kind of barbecue sauce in their luggage. It really brings out the flavor  in the food.” he said. Giles took his plate, as did Bonnie. She poked that the meat.

    “What was this anyway? Who caught it?”

    “Just eat, dear. You don’t want to know.” Giles said sympathetically.  Bonnie did eat and drank a little canteen of water, before going to sleep in a shelter shared with Lettie Mae. Her last thoughts were that both Damon and Giles didn’t think they would ever get off of this island.

                                                                     ****

    Lettie Mae was the first to awaken. She stretched and looked over at Bonnie.

    She was still asleep.

    And there was a note pinned to her.

    Lettie Mae frowned, but was distracted by a scream!

    Matt Parkman was nowhere to be found!

    Lettie Mae jumped up and ran over to the growing crowd, as Bonnie awoke, started to get up but noticed the piece of paper pinned to her. She snatched it off and read it.

    Bon-Bon,

    Roses are red,

    I want you back in my bed,

    Or someone else will end up dead

    Love,

    Damon


    Bonnie balled up the note and hurried over to the crowd. Giles was beside himself! He grabbed Hank and pulled him from the others.

    “The shield is still up and yet Matt has been taken! I don’t understand how he got in here when we can’t get out!”

    “The spell...was it messed up in some way?” Hank asked, as a groggy looking Julia made her way over.

    “I feel so out of it this morning....what’s going on?”

    “Matt was taken. Probably killed.” Hank told her. Julia’s eyes widened!

    “Giles, I saw you yesterday...you couldn’t get out!”

    “I know! I know! Look, Bonnie is going to blame herself and insist on going back to Salvatore.”

    “Maybe she should, Giles! I’m sorry! But she CAN’T protect us, can she?” Julia huffed, just as Bonnie joined them.

    “Julia is right. The spell failed. I’ll go back this morning. Hopefully, Matt is still alive.”

                                                                      ****

    No. Matt Parkman was not still alive.

    Damon, after feasting on him, dragged his body off into the jungle and pushed it down a similar hill, as he had Hurley. He then shook out his wet hair. All he had done was swim over to the survivors part of the beach, grab Matt, compel him to swim back with him and the rest was history.

    Julia had awakened and seen them. He had compelled her to give him a blow job before they left.

    Oh and his Bonnie. She looked so precious sleeping there, thinking she had bested him. It was sweet.

    He was more than overjoyed to find her waiting for him, when he returned to their home.

    “Bonnie! You got my note.”

    “Is Matt still alive?”

    “Sadly, no. I was hungrier than I thought.” he purred. Bonnie was too angry to summon a power! She leaped at him but he effortlessly restrained her!

    “Why are you so angry? I told you what I would do if you left here. Now if you go back, I will come for Lettie Mae, Julia, Dr. Lawson...Bonnie, you don’t want the others to go without a doctor, do you?”

    Bonnie stopped writhing and Damon let her go. She faced him.

    “Fine. I’m back.”

    Damon raised a brow.

    “Your enthusiasm is underwhelming. And it still puts the others in danger, precious.” he said, reaching out to touch her face. Bonnie backed away a bit.

    “Where is this coming from?! You had your fun with me, okay? You took advantage of the fact that I lost my memory. You got what you wanted. Why can’t we just wait to be rescued, so that you can go back to lusting after Katherine and leave me alone!” Bonnie snapped.

    “I don’t think that’s the real question here. Why are you acting as if the two of us is such a bad thing? I did trick you, yes. But it’s not like you didn’t like what we did together.  Now if things return to the way they were, I might consider not saying anything to anyone when we’re rescued. How about that?”

    “I’m going to do, what should have been done long ago.” Bonnie said coolly. She then waved her fingers at him and chanted the word ‘levis’.

    Damon found himself hoisted into the air! Bonnie then turned her fingers quickly and he was turned upside down!

    “BONNIE! BONNIE, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!”

    Bonnie walked over to the flailing hand that had the ring on it.

    “If I had just done this from the beginning, neither Matt or Hurley, who I now believe YOU killed, would be dead!”

    Bonnie attempted to grab his hand and snatch the ring off, but Damon fought for his life! If that ring came off he would be burned alive in this sunlight! She would really go to these lengths?

    Of course. Because she would rather see him dead than admit to liking his caresses, his skin on hers or the feel of him inside of her. This is what this was really all about.

    Damon grabbed her hair!

    “OW! STOP IT! LET GO OF MY HAIR!”

    “LET GO OF THAT RING AND PUT ME DOWN!”

    “LET GO OF MY HAIR FIRST!”

    “LET GO OF THE RING!”

    Bonnie reluctantly let go of the ring but kept him in the air.

    “LET GO OF MY HAIR!” she yelled.

    Damon let of of her hair! Bonnie heaved herself away from him, then slowly moved her fingers to turn him the right way and set him down on the ground. Damon used his vampire speed to close the distance between them and crush her mouth with his lips! Bonnie struggled to push him off of her!

    “What are you doing?” Bonnie asked between his hard kisses, that she were finding  impossible not to respond to.

    “Your violent ways are SUCH a turn on, Bon-Bon!” he hissed, pulling down her shorts. Bonnie felt like had six hands or something! Her shorts were off and her tank top, before she could do anything about it.  Damon, who had been shirtless anyway, almost ripped his own pants off and tossed them aside.

    “You feel something for me, Bonnie! Otherwise you wouldn’t try to kill me, then not follow through! You want me, Bon-Bon, don’t you? Just say it!” he whispered, his kisses now bruising. Bonnie clawed at his hair as she felt herself melting! It was one thing to have sex with him when she didn’t know any better. But this...this could not happen...

    Damon lowered them to the ground, where he ended up leaned back on his knees, while Bonnie helplessly wrapped her legs around his middle. And with little protest except a rapturous sounding gasp, Bonnie let him thrust his manhood inside, then sink it firmly within her.

    With both arms wrapped around her tightly, Damon now laid on his back with Bonnie on top of him.  He rested his hands on her buttocks  as she sought his lips and began to slowly move at the same time. Her breasts lolled against his chest as they moved in deliberate, slow motion, their rhythm in sync.

    After an interminable amount of time, Bonnie felt as if her eyes were going to roll up inside of her head! She felt Damon’s cock damned near in her belly, and the idea of it made her feel weak and overheated.

    Bonnie suddenly bucked against him hard, while Damon continued his movements with precision. He unexpectantly groaned, then cried out so  loudly, that the noise had to have filtered out into the jungle. Bonnie finally rested on top of Damon, trying to catch her breath, while his hands roamed.

    Reality was slowly setting in. She had saved someone this evening for sure, but this could not keep going on. There was no future in a relationship with Damon Salvatore.

    Damon’s hands had dropped back down to their place or origin, which were Bonnie’s smooth buttocks. He didn’t want to go back to civilization. Not if it meant that he and Bonnie could never be like this again.

    That decision would soon be taken out of his hands. For a rescue boat was coming into view on the survivors side of the island. And it had Stefan Salvatore, Elena Gilbert and Bonnie’s father, David Bennett, on board.

                   
Chapter 10 by PriscillaPal
    AUTHOR’S NOTE- I am envisioning the role of David Bennett being played by actor Dennis Haysbert.

    David Bennett followed Stefan Salvatore and Elena Gilbert off of the rescue boat. He felt a hand on his arm and looked behind him.

    Carol Lockwood touched him, just as her son Tyler, moved past her to follow after Elena and Stefan.  Not many people knew that the reason his marriage to Bonnie’s mother, Sheila, had broken up, was because she had caught David in bed with the Mayor’s wife, whom he had known since highschool, as had Sheila.

    “Let’s just stick to the plan, alright, David?”

    David glanced after Tyler, Elena and Stefan, who were headed into the jungle. The official rescue team was tending to the castaways. He then turned back to Carol.

    “I don’t like this.”

    “I know you don’t,” Carol said, eyeing a man that looked as if he was easing close to them. “But we can’t let vampires wreak havoc on Mystic Falls. You know this. Nudging Bonnie and Tyler together will create an alliance...”

    Giles interrupted, looking at David.

    “You’re Bonnie’s father, are you not?”

    David eyed Giles.

    “I am.”

    “Yet, I notice you seem in no hurry to go to her. You must be aware that she can take care of herself then?”

    David looked at Carol. Carol spoke.

    “He is. Who are you?”

    Giles gave Carol an appraising look.

    “Someone who is only looking after Bonnie’s best interests. Seeing you here makes me think that your husband, the mayor, has plans that include Bonnie. Or is it your son?”

    It was clear to both Carol and David, that this man knew what both Bonnie and Tyler were.

    “Whatever this is about,” David said, “I wouldn’t think of telling anyone.”

    “A few select people know about Bonnie, Mr. Bennett. It could not be helped. At one point, she was our only protection against the many dangers on this island. One of them  being Damon Salvatore.” Giles said. David turned away and swore! He and Carol had hoped Stefan Salvatore had been wrong in thinking that Damon and Bonnie were together!

    “We’re just trying to protect our families.” Carol allowed. “Now, what has happened here?”

    Giles wasn’t telling this woman shit! He had been watching Bonnie and some of the other founding family members in Mystic Falls. The last time he had been there, Giles had been under the impression that Carol Lockwood did not know what her husband and son were.

    And David Bennett thought all of the witch talk coming from Tituba was ridiculous.

    Obviously something had changed.

    “I will try and tell the others to keep quiet about what they know. But there are murders to answer for. Ones that can’t be blamed on this island. Damon Salvatore will have to be dealt with.

    “That’s the plan, Mr...I don’t believe I got your name?” David asked.

    “I didn’t give it.” Giles responded. He then walked towards Lettie Mae, who was eyeing David Bennett. Giles took her arm and steered her towards Julia and Hank. Carol looked at David again.

    “What do you think?”

    “I think he has better sense than to be telling any of the rescue crew about Bonnie. But I hate the idea that Salvatore is on this island with her! I hate this whole plan.”

    Carol touched his face.

    “Tyler is fine with it. He’s always liked Bonnie. But we need to push them together. Between the two of them, they can drive the vampires out of Mystic Falls. And let’s not close the door on our cryptic friend over there. Clearly he’s not a Damon fan. He can be of use.”

    David nodded absently and began looking around.

    “You’re sure letting Tyler, Elena and Stefan find Bonnie, is the right way to go? Why isn’t she here with the others?”

    “Because she’s probably with Salvatore. We’re just going to have to trust that Bonnie has discovered just how powerful a witch she is during this time.” Carol said. But David had other fears. He hoped that vampire fuck hadn’t touched his daughter in anyway!

                                                                              ****

    “So, does this mean you’ll stay with me?” Damon asked. They were both re-dressing. Bonnie was about to say something, when she saw Damon tilt his head and look around.

    “What is it? Is it the smoke monster?” Bonnie asked, looking around as well.

    “No...it sounds like Stefan...Elena and...” Damon trailed off. He couldn’t quite grasp the third voice. It only sounded vaguely familiar.

    “Stefan and Elena are here?! Oh my God! We’ve been rescued!” Bonnie squealed, jumping up and down. Damon suddenly turned to her.

    “What is this going to mean, Bonnie?”

    “It means we’re getting off of this island, Damon! It means I can eat real food again and use a normal bathroom and....what is the matter with you?” Bonnie asked, taking in his unhappiness.

    “What is this going to mean for us?” Damon asked.

    “Nothing.”

    “Meaning?”

    “Meaning, nothing! We’re going to go back to normal.” Bonnie said, feeling very uneasy. What was Damon getting at?

    But she knew. She could see it in his eyes. Damon wanted their relationship to continue beyond this island.

    “So when Stefan and Elena find us, we’re going to pretend as if we’re nothing to each other?” Damon asked.

    “Damon, don’t do this.  We were fighting for our lives here. We got carried away. Let’s just leave what happened here, here.”

    It was at that point,  that Stefan, Elena and Tyler appeared. Bonnie ran to Elena and Tyler, hugging them both! Stefan eased over to Damon.

    “I only suspected you were with Bonnie! Damon, what the hell made you do such a foolish thing? How did you end up on her flight?” Stefan asked. But Damon was not looking at him. He was staring at Bonnie, Elena and Tyler.

    “Why is he here?” Damon asked. Stefan looked over at the trio, puzzled, before looking at his  brother again.

    “Tyler Lockwood? I don’t know. I guess he and Bonnie are close.”

    “Since when?”

    “I don’t know, Damon. Tyler’s mother and Bonnie’s father are here too. Why are the two of you way the hell out here? Why aren’t you with the other castaways?” Stefan asked, looking around for the first time. He could see a makeshift shelter set up and a rock hearth.

    Damon watched as Bonnie and Tyler walked off. Elena hurried up to him and gave him a quick hug.

    “Damon, we were so scared! And at first we thought it was only Bonnie we had to worry about. But when you seemingly disappeared...why were on you the same plane as her?” Elena asked.

    “I was angry. Angry that Bonnie didn’t remove that spell. I guess I just wanted to mess with her a little. I ended up getting on the flight with the sole intention of taking another plane back home. But something went wrong...the plane just fell apart. We landed here and then Bonnie lost her memory...”

    “Whoa!” Elena said, looking at Stefan, who was now looking at Damon oddly, “Bonnie had amnesia?”

    “Had is the word. She just got her memories back.  You don’t want to know what we’ve been through.” Damon said tiredly. Stefan put a hand on his shoulder.

    “I see that. Let’s get back to the rescue boat, okay?”

    “Yeah, about that....I’m going to need your help with a few compulsions.” Damon said casually.

    Stefan ran a hand down his face. Elena’s mouth dropped open!

    “What did you do here? How many people know about you?” Stefan asked.

    “I killed two people. A few others suspected it. I just need for them to forget it.” Damon answered. “I’ll explain everything once we’re off of this damned island.”

    “What do you mean, ‘you killed two people’, Damon? Why?” Elena asked. Damon gave her a hard look.

    “I did what I had to for myself...and Bonnie. There’s some weirdo here that knows Bonnie is a witch and what she can do. Then he began telling other people.”

    Stefan’s eyes widened!

    “Is he one of the people you killed?”

    “No. But he is one of the people we need to compel. Let’s get going.” Damon said, walking off. Elena looked around.

    “Were Damon and Bonnie LIVING out here? Why? Stefan? Stefan?”

    Stefan shook his head.

    “Something is very wrong here. About this set up, about Damon’s story...everything. But I’m going to help him. Like I always do. Let’s get going.” Stefan said, taking her arm. He glanced back and noticed luggage...along with a copy of US Magazine under the shelter. It looked as if Bonnie forgot her luggage.

                                                                       ****

    “Daddy! I can’t believe you’re here!” Bonnie cried as her father held her, then let her go. She smiled wanly at Mrs. Lockwood.

    “Mrs. Lockwood...it was nice of you to come...but why?” Bonnie asked, looking at Tyler. Tyler gave his mother a look, then spoke.

    “I wanted to come, Bonnie, and my mother didn’t want me coming alone. You don’t look any worse for wear.” he said softly. Bonnie smiled at him, then looked at her father.

    “I’m fine...oh...I forgot my luggage! It’s back in the jungle. I have to go get it.”

    “No, dear. We’ll just replace everything, okay?” Carol said coolly. Bonnie looked at her. No one had been talking to her...

    David cleared his throat.

    “Mrs. Lockwood is right, honey. Let’s just buy new things, okay?” he said, just as Lettie Mae ran up to her and embraced her!

    “Honey, thank God! Is this your daddy? Tell him about what that demon did to you...”

    Giles suddenly appeared and pulled Lettie Mae away. Bonnie noted that Julia was staring at her. It was then that she realized that maybe she wouldn’t be able to leave what had happened, behind here.

    “Demon, Bonnie? What was that woman talking about?” David asked, just as Damon, Elena and Stefan appeared. Tyler gave Damon a look, took Bonnie’s arm and walked over to the rescue boat with her. Carol smiled at Damon.

    “Well, well! You’re the last person anyone expected to see here. Just how did you end up on the same flight as Bonnie?” she asked.

    “I like Hawaii. I’ve always wanted to go.” Damon purred. But David didn’t like that smarmy answer! He glared at Damon, before turning away and walking towards the boat. Carol eyed David, before smiling at the trio.

    “Stefan, I’m glad you found your brother in one piece. The authorities are starting to take count of how many people died in the crash, as opposed to those who died from something here on the island.”

    Damon smiled coldly.

    “No one died of anything here on the island. And I’m sure that’s what the authorities will conclude.”

    Carol smiled just as coldly.

    “I’m sure.” she said, then turned to catch up with the others.  Elena looked at the brothers.

    “Did you hear her? She knows something.”

    Stefan rubbed the back of his neck.
    
    “She knows everything, Elena. So does Bonnie’s father. I sense it.” he said.

    “Great! What are we going to do now?” Elena asked. Damon answered,

    “What Stefan and I are going to do, is compel the people that could hurt us, to remember that the people that I killed, died from the crash. They won’t remember that I’m a vampire or that Bonnie is a witch. While we’re doing that, you keep Bonnie occupied.”

    Elena nodded, then hugged Stefan before heading towards the boat. Stefan looked around at the officials that were examining parts of the plane, then moved closer to Damon.

    “Then?” Stefan asked. Damon looked at him.

    “Then what?”

    “Then are you going to tell me what happened between yourself and Bonnie?”

                                                                            ****
    The boat took them to a ship, where in which Damon and Stefan then got to work. They managed to lure Dr. Hank Lawson, Julia McNamera and Lettie Thornton away from the others on the boat, compel them to forget what they knew about Damon and Bonnie AND swear that Matt Parkman, Hurley and Xander Harris were killed in the crash, while Elena kept Bonnie and Tyler busy with talk about Caroline’s recovery.

    Meanwhile, Tyler excused himself and walked over to a corner with his mother.

    “How is it going?” Carol asked through clenched teeth.

    “I ought to be asking you that. I don’t think Dad would much like how you’re all up on Mr. Bennett.”

    “David and I went to highschool together. We let prejudice and other stupid crap come between us. If things had went the way I wanted, Bonnie would be your sister.”

    “Nice image, Mom.”

    “Well, it’s true.” Carol sniffed. “I see Bonnie and Elena are catching up.”

    “It’s a ruse. The Salvatore brothers are using her to keep Bonnie busy. I think they’re off working some kind of mind voodoo on some of the castaways.”

    “Probably to cover up murders. Damon would’ve had to have fed.” Carol murmured, eyeing Bonnie. “Has she said anything about him? Why was she with him instead of the others?”

    “I don’t know. But the it looked as if the two of them were living there.” Tyler said. “Look, when are we going to let Bonnie know what’s going down here?”

    “When we get back. We’ll sit her down and tell her what we told you: that the two of you are free as birds until you finish college. Then you’ll both be expected to return here, marry and combine your powers to protect Mystic Falls from bloodsuckers like the Salvatores. Katherine Pierce is still running wild...Jesus...”

    Tyler took a deep breath.

    “She would be stupid to come back here after what she’s done. But if she does, we’ll be ready for her now, Mom. Both Bonnie and I. Plus I think Stefan Salvatore hates her guts.”

    Carol scoffed!

    “I don’t believe for one minute, that he would be able to kill a woman that looked like Elena, no matter how evil she was.”

    Meanwhile, Giles emerged from a bathroom, only to find Damon and Stefan waiting for him. He smiled bitterly.

    “I’ve been taking vervain, so you can forget it.”

    Stefan folded his arms.

    “We could still kill you.” he said.

    “You could, Mr. Salvatore, but there is no need. I was Bonnie’s grandmother’s friend. My only interest is to make sure that she perfects her craft safely.”

    “And you made it quite clear, that you didn’t think Bonnie would be safe with me.” Damon remarked.

    “You killed three people.”

    “Two. I don’t know what happened to your loser friend.” Damon answered. Giles took a deep breath before speaking.

    “I will be returning to Mystic Falls to ensure you keep away from Bonnie. I suspect I will have help in that endeavor.”

    “What do you mean?” Damon asked. Stefan watched his brother closely. He still had not explained himself about Bonnie, but it was becoming clear to him that Damon would not have to. Damon had Bonnie on the brain. Much like how he used to obsess about Katherine.

    “I mean it is clearly no accident that Carol Lockwood and her son are here. Now, if you will excuse me, I must get back.” Giles said. Damon and Stefan stepped aside and let him pass. Damon looked at Stefan.

    “When I was locked in that basement with the other vamps, Mayor Lockwood was down there too. He’s not a vamp but he’s something else. Now that he’s dead...”

    “Mayor Lockwood isn’t dead, Damon. As a matter of fact, he’s getting a settlement. He had some kind of aneurism or something at that moment, and that is why he dropped to the ground like the vamps.” Stefan said.

    “Are you fucking kidding me? Do you buy that?”

    “No, but then again I didn’t give it much thought, with all that happened afterwards.  What are you thinking?”

    “I’m thinking that the Lockwoods are not human. At least the Mayor isn’t and maybe Lockwood Junior there. With all of this sudden interest in Bonnie...I just have a bad feeling.”

    “Yeah, let’s get to the subject of someone’s ‘sudden interest in Bonnie’. Tell me what’s going on, Damon?”

    Damon did. If Stefan had been living, he knew he would’ve had a heart attack!

    “How does Bonnie feel?” Stefan asked.

    “You’ve seen her. Has she even looked my way? She’d rather die than admit we were intimate. Stefan, I won’t be able to live like that.”

    “Damon, you don’t have a choice! You heard that Giles guy there. The Lockwoods have plans, against us probably. Let it go.”

    “If it was Elena would you ‘let it go’?”

    “Damon, you took advantage of Bonnie when she had amnesia. I mean it’s just not the same thing we’re talking about here.”

    Suddenly, Bonnie appeared from around a corner. She looked at Stefan.

    “Can I speak to Damon alone?”

    Stefan nodded, gave Damon a look, then walked off. Bonnie waited until he was out of sight, before speaking.

    “I just talked to Lettie Mae. She doesn’t remember anything that actually happened and thinks you’re ‘swell’.”

    Damon smiled. Lettie Mae had been the most annoying one of the group.  He threw that in for kicks.

    “I suppose Dr. Lawson, Julia and Giles will think you’re swell too?”

    “Not Giles.” Damon said curtly. “And it had to be done. Now, why do you think Lockwood is all over you suddenly?”

    “Heh? Tyler is a friend. We go way back to grade school.”

    “He’s not what he appears to be, Bonnie. I think he could be dangerous.”

    Bonnie rolled her eyes.

    “Whatever, Damon. Look, you do understand why things have to be the way they are, right?”

    “You mean where you pretend that you don’t know me? Or, we could just be open about our feelings. We could tell your father we’re in love and that he can suck it if he doesn’t like it.”

    “We’re not in love.” Bonnie said.

    “I am.” Damon answered. Bonnie looked down for a bit, then back up at him.

    “I’m sorry. It just wouldn’t work.”

    “Is that your final answer?”

    Bonnie raised a brow.

    “Yes. It is. It has to be.”

    Damon said nothing more to her. He turned and walked away. Bonnie took a deep breath. Nothing would’ve ever happened between them if he hadn’t lied to her. She thought they were married. That was the only reason she let him touch her.

    But what about their last time together? How did Bonnie explain that to herself?

    Stress. That was it. She let Damon touch her out of stress.

    Bonnie rolled her eyes! Not even she believed that! And in the end, what did it matter? Damon was a vampire. He was dangerous and he was a killer. She began to head back to the others, when a loud siren began wailing!

    Bonnie hurried out to the deck, where she saw her father flailing about in the sea! Winds seemed to have come out of nowhere and were rocking the ship! Bonnie didn’t think, she just jumped into the water!

    That was what Damon had hoped would happen, when he shoved David Bennett into the sea.

    He then slipped over to one of the lifeboats and lowered it into the sea. Damon leaped over the side and settled in underwater, moving the boat so that it was near Bonnie and David. Bonnie, seeing a lone boat, managed to get herself into it...

    “DADDY! DADDY, GET IN! DADDY!” Bonnie screamed.

    David Bennett was about to pull himself into the boat, when something grabbed his leg underwater! On his way down, he looked into the eyes of Damon Salvatore, who pushed him so hard, that he floated several feet away, despite the tide!

    David rose to the surface and began screaming! Another rescue boat was dispatched and a small crew made their way over to David’s form. Stefan, from the deck, noted that the other lifeboat that carried Bonnie, seemed to be floating away at a rapid rate of speed...

    No. It wasn’t floating. It was almost rowing itself away.

    Carol Lockwood noticed it!

    “OH MY GOD! SOMEONE HELP BONNIE! BONNIE!”

                                                         ****

    The boat landed on an island. Actually, it was the other side of the island that Bonnie and Damon had just been rescued from. Bonnie slapped Damon three times, once they collapsed onto that sand!

    “How could you do that?! How could you do this?! What is the matter with you?! God, I hate your guts!” Bonnie snapped, standing up and looking around. The plane was where they had left it...

    No. That wasn’t the plane they had been in, was it?

    Damon coughed and wiped sand off of himself. He peered at the plane as well.

    “That’s the other half of the plane.” he said to himself, and began walking towards it. Bonnie just shook her head in disgust. If she had just given him a different answer back on the ship, would they be back here?

    “The other half of the plane?” Bonnie questioned, running to catch up to him. “Other half? I didn’t see the rescue crew leave our part of the island...oh my God...these people were never rescued...oh my God, Damon, how are we going to explain ourselves?”

    “I don’t see anything but the plane. Maybe there are no survivors.” he said.

    “You mean there could be nothing but dead bodies in there? Oh God...”

    “Now, now, little witch! Keep up your strength. We’ll just take a little looksee.”

    “No, Damon! What YOU’RE going to do, is fix this! Get us out of here! How could you do this to me?”

    Damon stopped walking and turned to face her.

    “I love you. I loved the time we spent together here. And I don’t want to leave until we can go back to civilization together, with you not being ashamed to be seen with me.”

    “Damon, this is not about my being ashamed! I don’t love you!”
    
    “You will before we leave this island again.” Damon said, his manner confident, “if you don’t already.”

    Bonnie rolled her eyes! For all of Damon’s cute words, what he had done, stranding them back on this damned island again, had really put them in a trick. For there may very well be no second rescue for them this time around.

    Damon sniffed the air and perked his ears. He could hear people. Good. More people to feed on, while he romanced Bonnie. He reached for her hand and she took it, reluctantly.

    “We’ll tell them that we’re the only survivors from the other half of the plane. We’ll be fine, Bon-Bon. You’ll see.”

    Bonnie said nothing, but squeezed his  hand nervously, as a few tired looking people, emerged from the jungle and stared at them. Here goes nothing, she thought.

    THE END

    AUTHOR’S NOTE: The next installment being worked on, will be titled ‘Lost: The Other Side of the Island’.
This story archived at http://https://www.valentchamber.com/vault/viewstory.php?sid=1145