When You Touch Me. by Nakia
Summary:

stories/586/images/4everannie-brandysig2.png

 

 

 

This is a Fan fiction about Season 11 DWTS R&B Singer Brandy and her dance partner Makism Chmerkovskiy. This is an intense romance btw Brandy & Makism. Enjoy!                           

 

 


Categories: Primetime Television Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Un-betaed
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 38 Completed: Yes Word count: 61711 Read: 251972 Published: 30/11/10 Updated: 14/11/11

1. Chapter 1 by Nakia

2. Chapter 2 by Nakia

3. Chapter 3 by Nakia

4. Chapter 4 by Nakia

5. Chapter 5 by Nakia

6. Chapter 6 by Nakia

7. Chapter 7 by Nakia

8. Chapter 8 Where Do We Go From Here? by Nakia

9. 9. Shattered Hopes by Nakia

10. The Cast by Nakia

11. Almost Doesn't Count by Nakia

12. Authors note by Nakia

13. Chapter 11: You See Right Through Me by Nakia

14. Chapter 12 - My Buddy?? by Nakia

15. Chapter 13 Can You Say Brand NU by Nakia

16. Chapter 14: Can't Be Just Friends. by Nakia

17. Chapter 15 by Nakia

18. Chapter 16: Surprise! Surprise! by Nakia

19. Chapter 17: Say AHH by Nakia

20. Chapter 18: Ohh LaLa by Nakia

21. Chapter 19 Going Out of My Mind by Nakia

22. Chapter 20 This Woman's Work by Nakia

23. Chapter 21 New Revelations by Nakia

24. Chapter 22 Backstabbers by Nakia

25. Chapter 23 Human Nature by Nakia

26. Chapter 24 Black Magic by Nakia

27. Chapter 25 Bittersweet Moments by Nakia

28. Chapter 26 I Apologize by Nakia

29. Authors note by Nakia

30. Chapter 27 What Are We Exactly? by Nakia

31. Chapter 28 Down on Bended Knee by Nakia

32. Chapter 29 One Last Goodbye part 1 by Nakia

33. Chapter 30 One Last Goodbye part II by Nakia

34. Chapter 31 #GirlBye# by Nakia

35. Chapter 32 Oops I Did it Aagin! by Nakia

36. Chapter 33 Family Ties by Nakia

37. Chapter 34 Brandy Baby! by Nakia

38. Chapter 35 Down on Bended Knee by Nakia

Chapter 1 by Nakia

Chapter One

 

“Brandy, did you forget that tonight we were going to the studio to finish up your CD”, asked Ray J.

“No I didn’t Ray, but something came up, and I have to go out of town tonight”, replied Brandy.

“Come on sis. We have been putting this off long enough, I endured your Dancing with Stars BS, but this shit can’t continue, Brand”.

“What the Fuck is that suppose to mean Ray? That you endured my BS on the show. We discussed my reason for wanting to do Dancing with Stars, and you were in support, so what’s the problem?”

Ray J paused and contemplated his next words, “I’m just worried that your head is not in your music sis. You have been tripping lately, acting real weird. Are you upset about not winning?”

“No I told you I’m cool with what went down, but I have to go.” Brandy sighed.

“Where are you going?”

“New York”, she whispered.

There was silence on the other end, then Ray J replied, “Are you going to see my boy Makism?”

“Yes”.

“When will you back?”

“On Sunday, I have to be back for Sy’rai to go to school on Monday”.

“When you get back Bran, it’s got to be about your CD, understand?”

“I know and I will, I love you Ray, just be patient right now, okay.” She asked him.

“I love you to big sis. And tell Maks, I said what’s up playa”.

“I will.” Brandy ended the call and looked around her bedroom and closed her eyes, remembering the night she and Maks had made love in this very room.

FLASHBACK……

She and Maks were at the dance studio, finishing up their dance promo for tomorrow night’s show, when Maks asked,

“So has it really been six years since you were last intimate with someone?”

“Yes it honestly has, but I wanted to do it. I was so tired of thinking sex was the answer to keeping a man, when I was giving 110% of myself, and going over and beyond to make a man happy, when I wasn’t being satisfied”.

Maks looked her up and down, and then stared at her intensely, and said. “I can satisfy you, if you let me.”

“Boy you are so silly, quit playing, before I call Errin and tell on you”, Brandy joked teasingly, and playfully shoved him.

However Maks grabbed her hands and pulled her close to him, and whispered in her ear. “Let me show you how sexy you are, and when we perform our Rumba tomorrow the world will also know how sexy you are.”

“Maks we are going to go on a pretend date, so you can romance me.” Brandy was a bundle of nerves all over from the sensation of Maks touching her.

“That is what we will put on for TV, but I want you to feel sexy in your mind and your body, baby”. He whispered in her ear.

“Maks don’t do this, we are friends. I like being your friend; I don’t want to ruin that. Besides you are with Errin, so stop playing with me”. Brandy Shouted at him and turned and walked out of the dance room, angry that he would try this.

“Brandy, wait!” Maks shouted. “Let me explain”, but Brandy had escaped behind the closed door.

“Fuck, Fuck, why couldn’t I just keep my hands to myself?” He asked himself. What am I thinking? I don’t want to mess up my friendship with Brandy, but this chemistry they share was overtaking his judgment. Just the thought of her smile, her scent, her voice and her sexy body and him jacking off every night since they been on DWTS.

Maks was so determined to have her, they he didn’t care what anyone thought, or said about him & Brandy.

He closed his eyes and fantasized about him and Brandy, when the door opened and Brandy walked back in the room, She stood by the door and watched him for a few moments and the ran into his arms.

And whispered in his ear, “I am not going to run anymore, I do want you desperately and I want this… you.”

Maks looked into her eyes and then drew her face to his and began to softly kiss her ear, and then her closed eye lids, he planted feathery kisses on her cheeks then he softly kissed her lips, he didn’t want to scare her off by how he was truly feeling inside, but when his lips touched her full pouty lips all sensibility left him and he crushed his mouth to hers and began to devour her mouth, his skilled, arousing mouth moved slick and hot against hers.

Fire, heat, and awe were the potent mix of their kisses. Brandy wrapped her arms tighter around his neck, arching her back to press her tender breasts against the hard planes of his well defined chest, tilting her head back to give him better access. He did not disappoint. He broke away from her mouth, his breathing harsh, and kissed his way down to her neck. His mouth was like hot silk against her skin.

“More, I want more of you tonight,” he whispered.

“Maks we can’t do this, this is wrong on so many levels, What about Errin?”

Maks interrupted her and said, “I told you for the last time Errin and I are just good friends and nothing else. We played around with the media last year just to keep them guessing, since all the rumors were flying off the press, that we were dating.”

“Just like they’re saying about us?” She spat sarcastically.

“Brandy, they accuse me of having a hot romance with all of my partners, hell they even said that me and Laila Ali had a thing going, but that girl was crazy, madly in love with Curtis. I can’t help how sensual some of the dances come across, but I have never felt this way about any of my partners the way I feel for you.”

“But you told me no dating; no sex, ‘just stay focused’, and now you want to take it there?”

“I told you that because; I can’t handle you being with anyone else.”

Brandy stared at him, and then turned around and grabbed her bags, she walked over to the door, hesitated and turned back around, she looked up at Maks, and said simply, “Tonight, Maks at nine.” And walked out the dance studio.

End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed. Please R&R! Thanks.
Chapter 2 by Nakia
Author's Notes:

I just went through and edited chapter 1 and chapter 2.

Sorry for any errors.

Chapter Two

Maks sat in his living room of his rented condo, and listened to Brandy’s Full Moon CD, he loved the song ‘When you Touch Me’, this is how he wanted Brandy to feel about him, he wanted her to sing these words to him.

All I can do is sit and think about
the way you used to love me
the way you used to hold me
and the way you used to touch me
and all I want is another moment
I’m waiting and I’m ready
touch me

Verse 1

wish I could hold you
just for a little while, let me
I wish I could see you right now
but you're so far away
it's driving me crazy
I’m missing you baby
and the way you touch me
it's not like anything, I’ve ever felt before
that's how I know I am yours

B-Section

now is the time to
relax your mind and
go and unwind
I’ve waited for too long, I’m ready
tonight's the night
for loving you right
you know what I wanna do
I wanna give in to you

Chorus

really miss you baby
and ways you touch me
I can't hardly wait
til you touch me
how I want you so
thoughts of you make me lose self control
soon as I see you baby
I’m gonna ask you for sure
could you please touch me?

Verse 2

I’m coming to see you
I’m wearing the dress that you like
I’ll be on the first plane
I’ll call when I get there, I promise
I haven't been sleeping, noooo
I’ve been thinking 'bout the way you touch me
I’m losing all self control
feels like I’m letting go
and I’m loving every minute

B-Section

now is the time to
relax your mind and
go and unwind
I’ve waited for too long, I’m ready
tonight's the night
for loving you right
you know what I want to do
wanna give it to you baby

Chorus

really miss you baby
and the way that you touch me
now I can hardly wait
til you touch me
how I want you so
all of a sudden make me lose control
soon as I see you baby
I’m going to ask you for sure
will you please touch me?

I’m still here
I’m still waiting
what time are you coming?

Bridge

day and night I’m yearning for you to touch me
I’m thinking of you only, you are my everything
said I gotta be your lady
there is nothing that I wouldn’t do for you

Chorus

Outro

He had such a strong yearning on the inside of him, about this beautiful young lady, that went back to the very first time he seen on her hit TV show,

Moesha. It was just something special about her that spoke to him through the TV. He knew that this would probably sound crazy to some, but it became even more intense the very first time they met at the restaurant Katsuya, for the DWTS partner introduction. He was so captivated by her smile and her sweetness, that they stayed two hours after all the cast had left the restaurant just talking and getting to know one another. In fact he had never been this easy and comfortable with someone as quickly as he did with Brandy, not even Erin. Don’t get him wrong he and Erin are close, but she feels like a sister to him, and they did try dating but he just didn’t feel any true romance with her. She was a great friend and will always be a part of his life. However, with Brandy there were sparks from day one.

Maks is a slave driver when it come to training and teaching his partners, but with Brandy she brought out a gentler, more caring side of him that he thought was gone, since his break up with his ex-fiancé, professional dancer Karina Smirnoff.

Maks walked over to his entertainment system and began going through his CD’s, he was going to make a special CD for him and Brandy.

He loved all kind of music, but he especially loved R&B. Maks had vast collection of music and he began searching for the right songs. He picked up a mixed CD of Donell Jones and knew instantly he wanted the song, ‘Love like This’. That song spoke to the very heart of what was between him and the chocolate beauty. He next chose an oldie but goodie, ‘Between the Sheets’, by the Isley Brothers. He wondered how Brandy would feel making love to her song ‘When you touch me’ (here is the full play list Maks chose for his night of passion with Brandy)

With You, By Chris Brown

Ne-Yo, Sexy Love

Love like this, by Donell Jones

When You Touch Me, Brandy

Between the Sheets, the Isley Brothers

I Love Me Some Him, By Toni Braxton

Hands Tied, By Toni Braxton

Neighbors No My Name, Trey Songz

 

Maks grabbed his bag and his keys, and walked out the door. And got into his car and headed to Brandy’s.

End Notes:
Let me know what you think. Love to hear from you!!!
Chapter 3 by Nakia
Author's Notes:

I am starting chapter 5 and hope to have it up by

later tonight. Thank you to those who have Read & Reviewed 

your support is appreciated!I just edited, Sorry for any error.

I need a BETA.

Chapter 3

 

Brandy stepped out of the shower and grabbed a bath sheet off the sheet warmer and dried her body. Next she applied her favorite moisturizer all of her body and sprit zed her body with I Love Love, by Maschino. It made her feel so sexy, Rapper Flo Rida had told her it was made for her body chemistry, and Maks always told her how sexy she smelled.

 

Brandy walked over to her full length mirror and stared at her body. She used to be so body conscious, growing up in Hollywood and the public eye, that she never felt pretty enough or skinny enough. When she was on Moesha the media use to say mean things about her body that spiraled in her having an eating disorder. But now she loved her body, and she especially loved how dwts has toned up her body. She did a body check made sure everything was smooth and stubble free. She had gone to the spa after leaving dance rehearsal, because she wanted to get a medi, pedi, and a Brazilian wax.

 

Her thoughts were interrupted by her phone’s ringer ‘Like this’.

 

She picked up her phone hit the send button and said, “What’s up chick.”

“Girl you.” Laughed her best friend Kelly Rowland. “What are you doing tonight? Let’s go to club Trousdale, I’m in town for a couple of days and I want to spend some time with my girl, Brand NU.”

“I wish I could Kel, but I’ve got plans tonight with Maks.”

“More practice for tomorrow’s show, girl I don’t know you work with that fine ass man and not want to take all that practice to the bedroom”. Kelly gushed.

Brandy paused she licked her dry lips and said to Kelly. “If I tell you something will you promise not to tell anyone?” she asked her.

“Yeah I promise, so what is it?”

“Maks and I have decided to do just that, he wants to help me get ready for my Rumba and he asked me if could he make love to me.”

“OMG!” Screamed Kelly into the phone. “Are you kidding me? This is so fucking hawt Brand. You have got to tell me the details when it’s over.”

“I promise to share a little, but not all. A girl has to have some secrets. Listen I have to go and finish getting ready, so I’ll call you later. Bye Girl.”

“Girl just meet that man at the door naked, and get it on!”

“Kelly you are so stupid, I am not going to do that, I do have some decorum.”

“Fuck Decorum, Brandy. It’s been SIX DAMN YEARS SINCE YOU HAD A MAN ANY WHERE NEAR YOUR VJJ!” She taunted.

“I get it Kel, but you know I’m too shy for that. I’ll just wear some barely there. Feel me girl. I am about to hang up Kelly, I really have to go. Bye.” She pressed the end button and then turned her phone off, because she knew Kelly would call during the course of the night just to find out what they were doing right at that moment. She loved her, but that girl was nuts.

As if she would really show up to the door naked, she laughed out loud.

She slipped on a tiny black dress and then a pair of red Jimmy Choo stilettos. She added a little blush, mascara, and lip gloss to her flawless face.

Just then the door bell rung and she froze for a moment, wondering if she should answer the door or stay hidden in her room and pretend she wasn’t home.

“Come on Brand, (she said out loud) you can do this, you want this. Just calm down and let the magic of the chemistry take control.” She gently told herself. “You can do this.”

She walked down the stairs and went to the door; she put her hand on the knob and opened the door, and there stood Makism. He looked so beautiful if it was appropriate to call an Alpha male that, but there just weren’t any other adequate words to describe this man.

“Hey Beautiful.” Maks said taking her hand and kissing it and the handing her dozen of Cattleya Orchids. “May I come in sexy?”

“Of course, thank you for the flowers, I love Orchids.”

“I know, you said that at the promo.”

“You were paying attention?” she asked him carefully.

“Always.” He smiled devilishly.

“Would you like something to drink; I have some wine, beer, water and Soda.”

“What are you having?” He asked her.

“A glass of Chardonnay.”

“I’ll have the same.” He replied.

She walked down the hall to the kitchen with him following closely behind her.

“You have a beautiful home, Brandy.”

“Thank you, my mom helped me decorate when I first purchased it a few years back.”

She grabbed a couple of wine glasses from the wine glass rack; she poured the wine in each glass and gave one to him.

“We should make toast. He said, “A night we will never forget.”

“Cheers.” Said Brandy.

Maks put his glass down on the counter and looked intensely at Brandy he licked his lips and asked her to come to him. She put her glass down and walked sexily over to him.

“You are my fantasy come true.” He told her, and then he took her in his arms and held her so gently. He then whispered in her ear.

“I’m going to make you cum, over and over tonight, and when I hold you in my arms tomorrow night while we’re dancing you will be remembering how I made you felt and it will be so believable to everyone who is watching.”

His words made her shudder all over. No man has ever made her feel this good, by just whispering in her ear.

“I made a playlist for you on my I pod, where’s your bedroom?”

“Upstairs.” She grabbed his hand and led him back down the hallway, to a staircase that curved to the upper level.

End Notes:

I am so sorry the pics did not come through I will try to do it

with a seperate page.

Chapter 4 by Nakia
Author's Notes:

Here's Chapter 4! This is so hawt, I surprised myself.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 4

Brandy opened the door to a spacious bedroom decorated in black, red, silver, with touches of gold. She then showed him where he could plug in his I pod.

Soon Chris Brown’s ‘With You’ filled the air

“May I have this dance?’ He asked. He pulled her into his arms and they began to dance softly. Maks rubbed her arms, her back and then his hands fell down to her butt and then back to her back where he was simply caressed her.

Brandy wrapped her arm tighter around his neck and gazed softly into his eyes, she could not speak. She only watched him, her body tingling from the sensation of him gently touching her body.

Next the song ‘Sexy Love’ penetrated the room.

“I love this song by Ne-Yo.” Said Brandy.

“I do too.”

Maks used his hands to trace the soft nape of her neck, the sinuous length of her spine, the mesmerizing place where her hips curved gently to her ass. He reached up and drew the sexy dress down over her breasts and slowly down her belly to her long legs. He prolonged the moment, loving the way the dress felt in his hands. He then told her to step out of the dress and tossed it out the way.

“Baby you should have just met me at the door naked, seeing you have nothing on underneath that sexy dress.” He chuckled sexily.

Brandy busted out laughing, she covered her hand over mouth and said jokingly, “The thought never crossed my mind.”

She stood before him, clad only in her black stilettos, and he walked around her body and exclaimed in one single word. “Damn!”

“Do you like what you see, baby?” She asked him sexily.

“Hell yeah! I have been waiting for this moment it seems like forever.”

“You don’t have to wait any more, because tonight I’m yours for the taking.”

Right at that moment Brandy heard her voice saying from the playlist

All I can do is sit and think about
the way you used to love me
the way you used to hold me
and the way you used to touch me
and all I want is another moment
I’m waiting and I’m ready
touch me

 

“Oh Maks.” She swayed toward him, rocking softly on her feet. Maks lifted up off the floor and carried her to the bed, he laid her down softly and crawled up her body and pulled her in a sitting position and began to kiss her deeply, “Open your mouth, baby”, and then he slipped in his tongue and began caressing her tongue with his. Brandy deepened the kiss and Maks began sucking on her tongue. Brandy had never been kissed like this, she was about to have a mini orgasm from the sensation of his mouth.

Brandy began unbuttoning the buttons on his shirt and then pushed the soft shirt from Maks broad shoulders, letting it fall on the bed, exposing his smooth chest to her view. She let out a long hiss of breath. Maks could feel it tickle across his skin, heading straight to his arousal, making him thicken. He made no move to hide it, only continued to wait, to watch, to see what she would do, Brandy looked up then and their gazes clashed together in a manner that was intimate and passionate as the kisses they’d shared.

Neither one of them wanting to break the moment with mere words, kissed each other with everything on the inside of them.

Maks then began caressing her large melon-shaped breasts, they were soft and full. Maks looked at her, amazed at her perfect body. Hungry for all of her, he circled the tip of her Hershey chocolate nipples with his mouth and sucked them slowly. Brandy moaned, biting her lip and squeezing his body.

It was amazing how hard his body was against hers, his stomach pushed up against her as he kissed her passionately. The intimacy of the kiss created a wave of electricity that rushed through Brandy’s body when she felt him raise her right leg. He bent and kissed her knee and slipped his hand down between her legs.

His eyes were fixed on hers, watching her intensely. His thumb flicked her clit, and she let out a moan that touched his very core. Maks took his free hand on her stomach and pushed her down on the bed. Maks now had a finger inside her drenched pussy. She moaned a husky whimper. He then lowered his head and inhaled her intoxicating womanly scent. His mouth watered, he was suddenly hungry, he grabbed her calves, and pulled her hips off the mattress to his face and planted his head in between her legs.

All Brandy could see was Maks wavy black hair, overwhelmed by the sensation she grabbed a handful of it as he licked and sucked on her pussy. No man had ever eaten her pussy like this before. It was so amazing, a tear rolled down her face. Chills ran through her body as she felt his curious tongue. In and out, he moved softly until she screamed his name.

“Oh my goodness, Maks. I can’t take any more,” she said huskily, and teary eyed. Her body began climaxing, and convulsing on its own, pulsating to her toes.

“You can and you will, because I can’t stop, you taste so good baby, I can eat your pussy forever.” He stared into her eyes.

The sensation was too strong for Brandy that she had to look away.

“Look at me!” he stated roughly. “Look at me eating your sweet pussy, it so good, the best pussy I have ever tasted.”

Brandy moaned and began begging him to stop. “Please Maks, please stop.” She cried.

He released her as soon as she said please. He crawled up to her mouth and crushed his mouth against hers. She could taste her essence on his mouth and it turned her on even more.

Her long hair caressed the pillow fanning out make her look like a sultry angel, lust and innocence mixed.

Brandy looked down at the package nestled between his legs and was impressed. He was large and thick and long, the head shaped like a monstrous mushroom.

“Maks do you have protection?” she asked him.

He grabbed his pants from the floor and reached for a condom in his pocket.

“I’m always prepared.” He smirked, giving her the Makism look that only he could give.

She smiled and simply said, “Thank you.”

Maks opened her legs as far back as they could go and entered her in one swift moment and they moaned harmoniously as they became one.

Brandy closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Open your eyes, he said, kissing her lips. “Look at me, while I make you mine. Brandy opened her eyes, but the sensation of Maks thrusting in and out of her was too much and she closed her eyes.

Maks stopped moving, and commanded her to look at him if she wanted him to move. Brandy opened her eyes and looked at Maks and lifted her hips and began fucking him back.

“Ýeah, that’s it give me all you got baby, let me feel your pussy ride my cock.” He encourage her.

“Oh, Maks this feels so good, soooooooooooo good, don’t stop, you’re making me cum!”

“I told you I was going to make you cum over and over again tonight.”

Maks pounded into her sweet pussy, he had never this intensity before and he knew at that moment he would never let Brandy go. He looked intensely in her eyes and thought possessively. MINE!!

“I Cumming!” screamed Brandy, as the explosive, all encompassing sensation rocked through her body.

Maks swore in Russian as his orgasm hit him in every part of his body.

It took a long time for Brandy to return to Earth, she had never felt so complete after making love with a man before. However she dared not let her heart get caught up in animal attraction.

Maks thoughts were on a different level, he realized that this is what his mother and grandmother had told him about having a full connection with someone. Not only did he Brandy connect physically, but there was a spiritual connection that went much deeper than the physical.

Maks rolled over and stood up, he watched Brandy as she lie on her stomach not looking at him.

“Any regrets?” Softly he asked her.

Brandy looked up at him and replied quietly, “No.”

He walked in the bathroom to dispose of the condom, and wash his hands. He looked in the mirror, and smiled and said to himself, finally.

Maks walked back into the room and climbed back in the bed with Brandy and drew her close into his arms spooning her backside. He listened until he heard her steady breathing indicating she was asleep, and fell into the most peaceful sleep he’s had in ages.

End Notes:
On to chapter 5. Sorry for any errors. Please R&R.
Chapter 5 by Nakia
Author's Notes:

Here is chapter 5! I hope to have 6 up later today. Bear with me I am trying to get

the cast pics uploaded, but I am having a hard time. Can someone give me a hand. Would 

someone like to create a banner for this, would so appreciate. Enjoy ladies!

Chapter 5

“So what’s on your mind, Maks? You have been so quiet, and that is so not you,” asked Erin.

Maks looked at Erin and shrugged his shoulders, and replied. “Nothing much, just a little exhausted from all the traveling I’ve been doing. I just got back from Moscow with my brother Val, he had a dance competition there.”

“Maks I know you, you love to have a lot on your plate, because you love to stay busy, but this is different, something or someone is bothering you.”

Maks looked around the crowded restaurant where he and Erin were having lunch, He loved coming to Nobu , because he loved Japanese cuisine and they had the best rock shrimp.

“I am a little disappointed, I’ve been expecting a phone call from Brandy, but she still hasn’t called me back. I asked her to come and visit me, but she said she is too busy this weekend to come.”

“Maks, can I ask you question?”

“Yeah sure go ahead.”

“Why happened with us? You really didn’t try, every time I tried to get close to you, you held back from me. It doesn’t take a rocket sciencetist to know that I love you.”

“Erin don’t do this today, I can’t help the way I feel, I think of you as a sister, and that’s all. Look I don’t want to hurt you, but all I want from you is friendship.”

Erin held her head down, and then she looked up at Maks, and said. “I love you and I think I always will, but shame on Brandy for not recognizing how deep your feelings are for her!”

“Watch what you say about Brandy, she has been through a lot with the accident, bad relationships, and I have to tread slowly or I will push her away completely.”

“I guess what I’ve been through was all fun and games, my life has been no piece of pie Maks. The first thing you see when you Google me is those peephole pictures, I still cry sometimes just thinking how my privacy was invaded.”

“Erin I know you have been put through hell and back, but don’t play the victim. Your career was not affected by your issues, like the accident did Brandy’s. There are people calling her a murderer, and the investigation proved that Brandy did not cause the woman’s death, but people want to still believe what they want. I have been out in public with her and witnessed for myself the cruelty of others, listen Erin….. (Maks was interrupted by his phone, he looked at the screen and saw that it was Brandy) excuse me he said getting up from the table, but I have to take this call.”

Maks answered the phone while proceeding outside the restaurant.

“Hello,” he answered.

“Hey Maks, it’s me Brandy. How are you?”

“Not so good,” he replied sullenly.

“What’s wrong Maks,” Brandy hesitantly asked.

“You know what’s wrong with me, I wanted to see you this weekend, but you’re too busy,” he remarked sarcastically.

“I want to see you, so that’s why I am on my way to LAX to catch a 2:15 flight to JFK. Can you pick me up? My flight lands at about seven tonight.”

“Really, you’re coming?, you are not playing a joke on me, are you?”

No, silly I am not playing with you. I really am coming to spend time with my friend.”

Maks  chest tightened when she said the F word.

“Friends, so is that all I am to you?”

“We are friends Maks, In fact I consider you to be one of my best friends. Why is that a problem for you?”

“You know I want to test the waters and be more than just friends, Brandy.”

“Maks lets just take it one step at a time, I have a lot of baggage, I have daughter who is first in my life, and I want to be a good example for her. Can you please try and understand? I really do care for you, but I have to be careful, I don’t want to get hurt, or hurt you!”

“Baby, I do understand. I can’t wait to see you in a few hours”.

“Me too,” she whispered.

“Bye,” he said.

“Bye, Maks.”

Maks headed back in the restaurant with a smile on his face, he asked the waiter for the bill, and then went back to the table, where a fuming Erin waited.

“What took you so long, Maks? That was just damn rude!” Erin spat bitterly.

“It was an important call, look I don’t have time to argue with you, I have to go, something important came up. I’ll call you next week, okay.”

Maks leaned over the table and gave Erin a kiss on her cheek.

“Wait Maks, let’s get together tonight or tomorrow night,” Erin pleaded.

“I can’t, got plans. See you later.”

Erin sat there dejectedly as the love of her life walked carefree out the restaurant without glancing back. Tears ran down her face, and she knew at that moment she would never hold the key to Makism Chmerkovskiy heart. His heart belonged to Brandy, damn her and Dancing with the Stars, thought Erin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 6 by Nakia
Author's Notes:

Here is Chapter 6. It has been a crazy night but I finished.

I am also posting chapter 7. Enjoy and R&R.

Chapter 6

Brandy walked to the escalator heading to the baggage claim area. She had already called Maks to let him know she had landed, and needed to grab her luggage. Maks had jokingly asked her how many bags did she bring, he would tease her unmercifully about how many bags she would bring to their dance rehearsals.

When she retrieved her bag, she walked down the long terminal to the exit and looked for Maks; he said he would be driving his Pearl White Mercedes –Benz GL.

Her phone rang, it was Maks. “Hey where are you?” she asked him.

“Right here to your left, I have been watching you look for me, you look so cute,” he laughed.

“I see you, you are going to get it Mr. Bad boy, just wait until I see you!” she said pretending to be miffed.

“You promise?”

“Oh shut up, you are so naughty!”

“You haven’t seen or heard how naughty I can be, but I’m looking forward to showing you; now get your beautiful ass in the car.”

Just then he pulled up beside her, and stopped the car, he then got out came around the passenger side and kissed her and hug her, he opened the door for her and helped her in his SUV, then he put her bag in the trunk, and got back in the car and pulled off.

“How was your flight?” he asked her, glancing at her briefly as he navigated his way out of the congested traffic.

“Long, but I’m glad I made it safely. Thank you Jesus!” She exclaimed.

“How’s your family, your daughter?” He asked her.

“Everyone is well, Ray told me to tell you ‘what’s up playa.” She giggled.

“He’s the true playa; I’m just trying to get to his level.” He joked.

“Whatever dude, you are a playboy in a league all by yourself. You are a jet setter; you probably got hoes in different country codes, let alone area codes. Now that is funny.” She laughed tickled by her joke. She started singing Ludacris song Area Codes.

“You really think that way about me? I thought you knew me better than that.”

He knew she was joking, but a part of him believed she was serious. Maks knew he was good looking, and most people thought him to be arrogant and conceited; but he was just confident and out spoken. He said what most were afraid to say, but were thinking. He couldn’t help if half the female population thought he was attractive, but he only wanted one woman in particular to find him utterly irresistible, and that was R&B sensation Ms. Brandy Norwood.

“I’m just playing Makism.” She said as she gently caressed his face.

Maks loved when she did that it was so endearing to him. He loved how affectionate she was toward him, because he was as well.

“So are we headed to your place in SOHO?” Brandy asked.

“Yes, I know you’re tired, and I just want you all to myself.” He said looking at her for her reaction to his comment.

“I am tired, but no more than you are, and I want to be alone with you also.”

Maks reached for her hand and held it, using his thumb to caress her palm in gentle circles, he then gave her an open palm kiss, he then placed their enclosed hands by his inner thigh.

They drove the rest of the way to his house in comfortable silence.

 

Chapter 7 by Nakia
Author's Notes:

This Chapter is for those who like it a little Hawt!!! I hope 

you ladies enjoy, especially you "Meka" (lol). Thanks Kareia 

appreciate your comments. Thank you to all the ladies who

take the time to R&R.

Chapter 7

****Caution this chapter is extremely hot and explicit, not for the faint at heart!

 

When they arrived at Maks place, they pulled into the parking structure. Maks got out first and he walked around to open Brandy’s door, then he grabbed her luggage. They walked to the elevator, and he pressed the up button, when the door open she walked on first and then he followed. He pressed the ‘penthouse’ button, and the elevators doors closed. He moved to the back of the elevator to lean against the wall.

As the elevator proceeded up, Maks to the time to peruse her body from behind. Damn, he thought she has a gorgeous ass. He couldn’t wait to smack it from behind this time with her naked. Just the thought of that alone had him instantly hard.

“Do you like what you see? She asked him, never turning around to look at him.

Maks walked up behind her, and put his hands on her waist, and then he moved his hands down to her ass, he cupped it and then he whispered in her ear sending chills down her body. “I’m going to fuck you so good, that you will never want to leave me. I’m going to take your body to places it never been invited too. I’m going to eat your pussy and then I’m going to write my name on it. Do you understand Brandy?”

Brandy couldn’t open her mouth to say a word, her panties were dripping wet just from his words. She could feel is erection pressing into her back.

“Answer me!” He commanded, gently pulling her hair.

“ye… yes.” She stammered.

“Good.”

The elevators door opened and he grabbed her hand and led her to his penthouse. He pressed his code in the key pad, and the security code granted the access into his gorgeous abode.

“Wow”, said Brandy as she entered his home. It was breathtaking just like its owner. It was decorated in Bold colors, of burgundy, gold, and hunter green.

There was large open view of the skyline. It was simply awe striking.

“I really love your place Maks.” Brandy turned to face him, but the look on his face told her was not interested in what she thought about his place.

“Come here,” he said quietly.

She hesitated, but then she reminded herself that this is what she wants.

She moved toward him, nervously. It was something about the look in his eyes, something she couldn’t place. He beckoned for her to come closer, inside the v of his legs. Nervously, she complied.

He did not look up at her. He raised his hands and placed them on her hips, lightly encircling them. She could feel his imprint burn through her clothing.

Brandy let out a soft moan, and he looked up then and, as their gazes met, their lips touched and they began kissing each other with so much pent up passion and desire.

“Take off your clothes, and strip for me,” he commanded.

“Maks I don’t know how.”

“Do you trust me?” He asked.

“Yes I do, but…..

“Trust me,” he interrupted.

Maks walked over to his stereo, and pressed a button and R Kelly’s ‘Your Body is Calling’ filled the air.

Brandy began to move to the rhythm of the music, she closed her eyes and let go of all her inhibitions. She raised her shirt over her head, and then she dropped her body to the ground and raised it back up still moving her hips.

She turned around and dropped her body back down to the ground, and then slowly lifted her ass up and winding her body to the music.

“Damn!” Was all Maks could say as he watched Brandy sensuously move her body for him.

Brandy removed her jeans and rocked her body clad only in her red lacy bra and boy shorts from Le Perla.

She watched Maks with half closed eyes stroking his sizeable erection, and she began to remove her bra. She turned around again and slowly removed her panties. When she had removed her panties, she tossed them over to Maks.

He caught them in mid air, and brought them to his nose, where he inhaled them. Her scent was intoxicating, and unique, and he wanted more.

Maks walked over to Brandy and stood in front of her and said to her.

“Take off my clothes.”

Holding his gaze Brandy felt confident and sexy, she told him to raise his hands and slipped his shirt over his head and tossed it aside. She ran her hands across his chest and she felt him shudder. That made her feel even more powerful. Her hands dropped to his jeans, she pulled his belt free of its buckle and unbuttoned the top button of his pants, letting the backs of her fingers travel across the intense heat of six pack stomach.

Brandy moved the zipper down slowly, careful to ease it over the hard ridge of his erection.

“My, My, My Maks you are so fucking sexy, and you’re all mine, baby.”

“All of me.”

She pushed down his boxers along with his pants freeing him completely.

He mumbled something to low to hear, when her hands grazed his penis. He stepped out of pants, and Brandy began to explore his massive cock. Her gentle soft hands felt good as she stroked him. Maks reached for her, his hands holding her head and running his fingers through her hair.

Brandy raised her head up to meet his eyes, while his hands moved to caress her face, and then she rubbed the head of his cock across her lips slowly, then she licked around his thick mushroom head. She did this repeatedly. Her tongue slid from the tip of his head to his heavy sac. All Maks could do was look down at her and moan. Brandy smiled. And then she took him deep into her mouth.

Brandy heard him moan and it turned her on so deeply that she could feel her juices running down her thighs.

“Enough, he said suddenly, and lifted he to her feet and carried her over to his fireplace, and laid her gently down onto a large fur rug.

“Do you remember what I told you on the elevator? How good I’m going to fuck you, and eat your sweet pussy?”

“I remember every word you said. In fact you said, and I quote ‘I’m going to write my name on it’, she replied boldly.

“But first I want you to do something for me. I want you to play with your pussy, while I watch you, but you can’t cum, until I say you can.”

“Maks, I can’t do that!” Brandy exclaimed.

“Yes you can, baby you have nothing to be shy about with me. I just want you to feel so much pleasure and joy.”

Maks kissed her lips and then sucked and licked her lips and nibbled on bottom lip, while his magical hands played with her nipples. The effect he had on her made her loose all her shyness, and she spread her legs and moved her hands down to love tunnel. She began flicking her finger over her clit and the sensation of her touch and Maks hands on her breasts and his mouth devouring her mouth, caused her to moan deliciously into Maks mouth.

Brandy inserted one finger into her wet pussy, and then another, as her thumb played with her clitoris. The immense pleasure was too much for Brandy, that Maks could tell she was on the brink of Cumming.

Maks pulled her hand away from her pussy.

“Maks I was about to cum, why did you do that?” Brandy cried out.

“I said you couldn’t cum, until I said so.”

Maks kissed her lips, then he kissed her right ear and licked the inside and then he blew in her ear, and nibbled on her earlobe. He licked the sensitive area on her neck just below her chin in soft rotating circles that caused her body to tingle all over.

He continued to lick a path down to the valley of her breast, where he licked and then blew on the spots making her body shudder. He grabbed both of her breasts and pushed them together and sucked deeply on her nipples.

“Oh Maks, baby this feels so good, don’t stop, please don’t stop.”

Maks then proceeded to kiss down to her stomach, he caressed her flat stomach with his tongue and then he dipped his tongue into her navel.

Brandy grabbed a fistful of Maks hair, and moaned at the sensation, he continued to dip his tongue in her navel and lick in soft circles.

Maks moved down to her center and spread her legs wide and inhaled her scent, he then spread her pussy lips apart and put an open mouth kiss on her pussy making Brandy quiver. He licked on the outer lips avoiding her clit.

Maks flicked his tongue on her clit, and then inserted his tongue deeply in her pussy, and then pulling out and back in, his tongue simulating the sex act.

Maks then Inserted a digit into her tight wet pussy, and then he added another, still sucking on her clit.

Brandy was moaning and moving her head side to side, she looked down at Maks and found him looking at her intensely.

“You ready to cum baby?” He asked as he finger fucked her pussy and licked her too sensitive clit.

He bent his fingers and moved faster in and out her pussy hitting that sweet spot.

“Oh Maks this feels so good, oh baby I’m about to cum, oh fuck don’t stop, so good Maks, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.” And then her body exploded into a tiny million pieces.

Maks lifted his head from her pussy and kissed her deeply. He then lifted Brandy from the floor and carried her upstairs to his bedroom.

He carried her to his Bed and sat her on the foot of the bed.

"Open your legs Brandy." Looking intensely at her.

Brandy opened her legs for him and even though she was dripping wet, nothing had really prepared her for the sensation of him sliding his thick hard cock into her pussy in one quick thrust. It took her breath away. Both figuratively and literally. She winced at the sweet pain and opened her eyes to look at him. He was staring at her, again.

"You like that?" he asked, thrusting particularly hard into her.

She nodded in answer to his question.

"I want to hear you say it." He whispered into her ear as he lightened the thrusts of his cock and reached under once again to flick a finger over her clit. Hearing her moan, he chuckled and rested his mouth on her neck, biting it gently and then not-so-gently. She gasped and clutched at his shoulders.

"Yes, I like it." She managed to say between breaths as the full girth of his cock completely filled her in another one of those powerful thrusts. It was bliss.

When her orgasm overtook her, she was once again, caught off guard. She hadn't been watching for it, nor had she felt it build up. It just came awash over her in a flood of liquid heat. All her nerve endings seemed to almost jump out of her skin in the intensity. She could feel her pussy convulsing around his cock, and his cock reacting to being teased by the pulsations. She rode the orgasm, her finger nails biting chest.

"That feels so good Brandy,” As he exploded deep inside her pussy.

“That was good Makism Chmerkovskiy.” She said mimicking the announcer from dwts.

Maks busted out laughing at her pour attempt and said,”Close baby, but no cigar”.

Brandy laughed and shoved his shoulder playfully. “Whatever dude, it’s all good.”

Maks got up from the bed in all his perfect glory and walked into his bathroom, and turned on the water jets of his king size Jacuzzi, he then walked back into the bedroom and lifted his precious cargo from the bed and carried her into the bathroom and placed Brandy in the soothing water.

He then lowered himself into the water behind her, and laid her body against his.

“How do you feel?” He asked her, as she gathered her hair up and twisted it into a top knot to prevent it from getting wet.

“I feel amazing, thank you so much Maks, I feel so special and cared for.”

“You deserve to feel special and cared for. I love you so much Brandy and I really want us to try at having a relationship. I know we live on two different coast, and we both have demanding careers, but I’m willing to make a go of it.”

“Maks I love you two, but I need time, This is so overwhelming for me, I need time to process all of what’s going on.”

“So how much time are we talking about?”

Brandy sighed, and then replied. “I don’t Know, but you have to be patient with me.”

“I’ll try.” He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:
Any need a cold shower??
Chapter 8 Where Do We Go From Here? by Nakia
Author's Notes:

Okay here is chapter 8. I thank for all of your feedback. I

hope this chapter will answer some of the whys we all have 

about these two. by saying that let's please remember that 

this is being told from a fictional standpoint. I will try to stay as 

close as I can to their story, but I will make this my own story in

order to make it turn out the way I desire (because we don't know if 

there is actually anything btw the real Brandy & Maks). Please enjoy 

dear hearts, and give me your feed back! 

Chapter 8

 

After they had soaked in the Jacuzzi, they took a hot shower together and then dried each other off. Maks and Brandy walked back into the bedroom holding hands; wrapped in bath sheets. Brandy grabbed her bag and pulled out a camisole and boy shorts from the bag and put them on.

Maks walked over to his dresser and grabbed a pair of silk pajama bottoms to put on.

They walked over to the bed, and Brandy pulled back the white comforter and black silk sheets and crawled onto the bed.

“I am so tired.” Brandy yawned.

Maks walked over to his bedroom window, and stared out into the darkness of the night with his tormented thoughts.

“Brandy we need to talk.” Maks said turning to face her.

“Can’t it wait until the morning, I’m exhausted?” She pleaded.

“No! It can’t”

“What’s wrong, Maks?”

Maks walked over to the bed and lied down beside her and pulled her into his arms so that she was lying on his chest. Brandy could feel his heart beating in his chest and the quiet rhythm soothed her nervous heart.

“Brandy, we never really talked after the show was over, I think we were in a state of shock after being eliminated, and then travelling to do all the press circuits and then with all of the controversy, we didn’t have time to think everything through.”

Maks continued as Brandy quietly listened. “Did you ever notice that during our interviews, and if the question of us dating came up, I never tried to squash them?”

Brandy lifted out of his arms and turned to look at Maks and she replied. “I just thought you were playing a game and so I played along with you. I watched a lot of the footage on you and Erin from last season and you guys looked really cozy and intimate. So I just told myself that this is the way he is; he’s a flirt and he knows how to charm women into falling in love with him. The whole world could see that Erin was and still in love with you, and unfortunately so am I.”

“Do you really love me?” He asked hopefully.

“Maks I do love you and I tried so hard to deny my feelings, I never felt this way with anyone. I was so giddily happy just to be in the same space with you. You have given me so much of my joy and confidence back. I thought it was gone forever, never has a man made me feel the way you do. I was devastated when we were eliminated, and not for the reasons that everyone thinks; it was because I wouldn’t be seeing your gorgeous face every day, your smile, that body, and I wouldn’t feel your touch, because when you touch me I feel complete, I feel loved, and special.”

Brandy continued, “I have never felt this comfortable with any man (besides my father and brother of course) before we met, we had instant chemistry, and it scared the hell out of me. Especially since I thought you and Erin were together, and I thought you could never be attracted to me.” She concluded.

“It was hard for me to keep my hands off of you. I am a touchy, feely person, but I felt the need to constantly touch you, because it made me feel complete. Every time you would touch me I felt little butterflies in the pit of my stomach that I tried to ignore, but it was too overwhelming. I felt this urge to protect you, and I wanted to be a better person just for you,” he said kissing her forehead.

“Maks I’m scared, where do we go from here? You live here in New York, and I’m in LA. I’ve tried doing the long distance relationship and it’s too hard. I don’t want to fail in another relationship, I want to win and be happy. I don’t know what to do, I’m so confused and scared, that maybe we should just be really good friends, and just chalk all of this up as a really great moment in my life.”

 “Do you understand how much I love you, and want you to be a part of my life? I’m tired of playing the role of just being ‘your’ friend; we are not in front of the cameras anymore.”

“I know this Maks, but you just said you will give me some time to try to figure out what this is between us.”

“Figure out what? You’re doing all these different interviews, telling these reporters how you are ready to be in a relationship and be in love. What is all that shit about?”

“Maks, listen I don’t want to argue with you, I didn’t come here for that.”

“Then why did you come?” He said angrily.

“I came because I wanted to see you and spend time with you.”

Maks abruptly pushed Brandy from him and got out of the bed, he began pacing the floor like a caged lion, and then he stormed back over to a bewildered looking brandy and said,

“I think your problem is you don’t know what it is you want, and that you need to grow up. You still act like a little girl, who is sheltered, I am not taking away any of your accomplishments but you don’t have a clue about life, and love. You want a storybook fantasy, and sometimes baby you better take what’s offered, because it might not come around again!”

“Why should I settle for anything less than what I want, I deserve to be happy.” She yelled.

“Because everything that glitters isn’t gold, Brandy.” He whispered, and walked out the room.

Brandy sat on the bed shell shocked in how things so quickly changed from wonderful into a nightmare. Brandy knew everything that he said was true, but to say she was acting like a little girl was a bit much. Yes she had her heart guarded, but so did Maks. He was always guarded and most times she didn’t know what he was thinking or feeling. However, brandy was willing to take most of the blame for why they have arrived here at this point.

Brandy debated if she should go and find Maks or give him time to cool off. She decided to do the latter, and rested her head on the pillow and cried herself to sleep.

Meanwhile, Maks sat down on the couch with his laptop in his lap and navigated to YouTube to watch the video on their Rumba dance. He loved to watch this dance over and over, because this dance was the only time he has witnessed Brandy unguarded and so free. He knew why she was able to be so free an uninhibited, because the night before was their first time making love. He knew it was dangerous to go to the lengths he did to get her to showcase this type of passion, but he couldn’t resist or deny the yearning he felt towards her.

He had been love before with Karina, and he thought they would be married by now with a baby on the way, but Karina didn’t want to start a family, she wanted to wait five years before they had children, but he was ready to be a husband and a father. Maks decided that they wanted too many different things to be married and mutually they ended their engagement.

With Erin she came into his life when he was still hurting from his break up, and she made him laugh, and see life from a humorous stand point. Erin’s friendship had brought some peace and happiness to his jaded world. What he didn’t know was how vulnerable Erin was and how deeply she had fallen for him. Yeah they that it would be cute to play around with the rumor about them being romantically linked, but it was really just get back at Karina, since it seemed so easy for her to move on to the next man, as if he did not matter.

With Brandy it was just different. Their instant chemistry was undeniable, that even his brother and close friends could see it. He loved flirting with her, because she was so innocent and sexy. She made his heart beat with excitement every time he saw her, and her smile...

This season of dwts had him seriously thinking of not returning, not because of what went down with Bristol Palin and the so called tea party voting scandal, but because he can’t imagine dancing with anyone else.

Maks shut down his laptop, and stood up and stretched and headed back up stairs to the woman he loved.

Maks stretched out next to the sleeping beauty and he stared at her and realized that Brandy was crying in her sleep.  It ripped his heart out to see her crying, because he knew her tears were caused by him.

Softly, he called out her name. “Brandy, Brandy.” He gently shook her shoulder and her eyes fluttered opened, and she stared at him.

“I’m sorry for yelling at you, can you please forgive me?”

Brandy reached out for him and he snuggled in her arms and she said,

“Yes, and will you forgive me for my hang ups?”

They kissed and then fell asleep holding each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

I don't if I will have time to post ch 9 until late Sunday or Monday. I have

a busy weekend. Please, please excuse any typos or errors. Chp. 9 will be 

betaed, by one of my readers. Thank you, you know who you are.

9. Shattered Hopes by Nakia
Author's Notes:
Okay i messed up, I forgot to post the continuation of chapter nine. I realized it after i read some of the feedback, and the remark was made that they haven't had the 'erin' convo. Please forgive me I got so ahead of myself, and I threm myself off when I added the pics because VC has me up a chapter. Please read the continuation of ch.9 and then reread chp.10 for it to make sense. Sorry dear hearts.

Chapter Nine

 

Maks were abruptly awakened by the distracting ringing of the telephone. Maks reached over Brandy for the phone, and answered gruffly.

“Hello.” Maks said looking at the clock on the night stand, it was 2am.

“What’s up bro, I just left the hottest party and I’m headed to the 40/40 club; are you game?” asked his baby brother Val.

Maks looked over at Brandy who was still sleeping. “Not tonight, I’m preoccupied at the moment, call me back after the sun has been up for at least an hour.”

“What, you are usually closing the clubs with me. I saw Erin and she is pissed off with you. What did you do to her? Or what haven’t you done. She seemed real uptight, and nearly bit my head off.” He joked.

“I told you I’m busy and for the last time there is nothing between me and Erin, we’re really good friends.”

“Yeah friends with benefits, I told you not sleep with her, because she seemed like the clingy type.”

“It was one time and it wasn’t all that good, our freestyle dance had more passion.” Maks whispered into the phone.

Maks got out of the bed and went into the bathroom. If he would have glanced back he would have seen Brandy shooting daggers in his back

Val continued, “If you are going to mix business with pleasure, you should have gotten with Brandy, Man, she is one sexy babe, by the way I believe she was digging me. Remember that interview we did with Shaun Robinson and Brandy wanted me to come to your dance rehearsals? Maybe I should call her, Can I get her number?”

“Fuck no!” Maks said.

“Why? I would love to get to know her; she is the total package, bro.”

“Brandy is too old for you, and besides she’s seeing some else.”

‘Who is she seeing? I thought she was looking for the right one, and here I am big bro.”

Maks gritted his teeth and stared in the mirror, his brother whom he loved dearly was getting on his last nerve with his lustful comments about Brandy. Usually he wasn’t bothered by his brother’s comments about women he’s dated in the past, but he was still bothered by Brandy flirting with Val during that interview with Shaun Robinson.

“Listen Val, you are not getting Brandy’s number, because right now as I speak Brandy is lying in my bed, so good night, little bro.”

“Wait don’t hang up, did you just say that sexy Brandy, is there with you? When did the two of you hook up?”

Maks hesitated in telling Val the truth, but he was not ashamed of his feelings for Brandy nor was going to continue to keep it a secret.

“We hooked up during week 4.”

“Week 4! What dance was that?”

“The rumba.”

“Holy shit! Was it before or after that hot ass dance?”  

“Before. Listen I have to go. Talk to you in the morning.”

‘Don’t forget mama expects us for dinner tomorrow.”

“I know.”

Maks ended the call with his cool but annoying brother. The two of them were really close and they shared everything. The reason he felt compelled to share his relationship with Brandy.

Maks walked back into the room and got back into bed. He pulled Brandy close to him, and kissed the top of her head, and closed his eyes.

Brandy laid very still holding her breath, not wanting him to know she was awake. She was so angry with Maks, because he lied about being with Erin. She could hear the conversation with his brother through the phone and it hurt her that he couldn’t be honest with her about him and Erin.

This is exactly why she was not going to invest her heart with Maks; because he couldn’t be truthful with her about something that happen before they were together. She was going to enjoy the rest of her time in New York with Maks, but when she got back to LA, she was through with Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

 

 

 

Chapter 9 Continued

 

Brandy was awakened by Maks hands caressing her back.

“Wake up sleepy head.” Maks chanted.

“I’m awake,” she answered sleepily.

“No you’re not.” Maks started tickling Brandy.

“Stop, Maks, stop you know I hate to be tickled!” she screamed while laughing and trying to catch her breath.

Maks turned her over on her back and stared at her, however Brandy’s eyes stared at the ceiling. Maks could feel the tension in her body and he had a bad feeling.

“What’s wrong, sweetheart?” Maks asked tenderly.

Brandy took a deep breath and contemplated if she should let him know she was awake when his brother Val called.

“I can tell that something is bothering you. Are you still upset about our argument? I thought we apologized and moved on.”

Brandy decided she wanted to be mature about this, and to stop running away from issues that made her feel out of control.

“Maks remember when I asked you what happened between you Erin and you told me twice that the two of you were just really good friends? Well I was awake last night when Val called and heard what you said, about only having sex with her one time and that your freestyle dance had more passion.”

“Why didn’t you say something when I got off the phone?

“I was pissed off at you. Why couldn’t you just be honest with me? I knew there was something there between the two you, because she was too possessive towards you, and know I understand why she didn’t want me to go out to dinner with the two of you that night after the foxtrot dance. I could hear the jealousy in her voice when she made that comment about you never touching her ass as much as you did mine. And dude, why did she have to keep saying ‘my Russian’, like I really gave a fuck about the two of you, and what you had going on.” She spat angrily.

Maks was lost for words because he had never seen this side to Brandy.

“Well, cat got your tongue. You are such a liar, and I don’t need this, I have enough to deal with, than this BS.” She pushed him to get off the bed, but he grabbed her arm and pulled her back forcefully against the pillow.

“Where the hell you think you’re going? I gave you chance to talk and now you’re going to give me the same respect.” He said abruptly letting her arm go.

“Grabbed me like that again Maks, and so help me God!”

“I’m sorry, love,” he said remorsefully.

“Brandy you make me so frustrated, and you’re right I should have come clean about me and Erin, but I was so afraid that you wouldn’t give us a chance, and think that all I wanted from you was just sex.”

Brandy looked at Maks and then closed her eyes, she let out a frustrated scream, and said, “Maks this is crazy, I am so sick of this craziness that is surrounding us. I have had to block people on twitter who follow Erin, because they are threatening me if I don’t stay away from you. Are you serious dude? Do you believe that the two of us should get together when almost a year ago everyone was speculating if you and Erin were a couple?’ She implored.

 

“Brandy that’s your problem you worry too much about what other people think and that should not be your primary concern. Stop theorizing everything, because it’s only going to drive you crazy, and miss out one of the best things that ever happened to you.” H smiled giving her that sexy raised eyebrow smile.

“Maks I know, but I am tired of the negative comments about me concerning you. Did you know that there was a web site dedicated to Erin and you?”

“Yeah I know my publicist showed it to me.” He said blushing.

“I know it’s not your fault, but Maks this can be overwhelming. I just want to be happy, so crazy in love, and get married and raise my daughter and have so more babies. So all this madness is making me ask are you worth the trouble? The sex is off the charts, but is it enough, you live here in New York and I’m LA.”

“I will make it work, because I love you Brandy, and I can’t go back to being just your friend. I can’t handle the thought of you being with someone else. I love everything about you. You make me feel so good, and I can’t give you up.”

Brandy studied Maks face and knew deep in her heart, that Maks was telling her the truth. “I love you with all my heart Maks” and she hugged him tight and started crying.

She moved back and looked at him with glistening eyes, and he took his fingers and wiped her tears. “Don’t cry, baby. You know I hate to see you cry.”

“These are happy tears Maks; you know I cry about everything. She giggled with joy.

“Come on let’s get dressed and get some breakfast, said Maks pulling her from the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Is it over for Brandy & Maks? What will happen when she goes back to LA?

Was Maks wrong for not telling Brandy about him and Erin? Let me know

 

your thoughts and comments.

The Cast by Nakia
Author's Notes:
Here are the pictures, finally!

 

 

The Cast

stories/586/images/21.jpg

Brandy

stories/586/images/maksim_chmerkovskiy_3076388.jpg

Maksim

stories/586/images/ray_j_j.jpg

Ray J

stories/586/images/Rowland-091310-0001.jpg

stories/586/images/112.jpg

Erin Andrews

stories/586/images/Angelina_Jolie-SGG-093471.jpg

Joan Killury

stories/586/images/566x03dx0ln3x6l0_Jamar.jpg

 Jamar Stephens

 

Almost Doesn't Count by Nakia
Author's Notes:

okay here is chapter 10 as promised. I hope you will enjoy. Thank

you for all the feedback, your feedback is helping me so much. Please continu

to R&R.

Chapter 10

 

“We’re having dinner at my parent’s house this evening,” Maks said as they sat in his dining room eating breakfast.

Brandy stood up, when Maks made his remarks.

“Wait, your parent’s house, Maks are you ready for me to meet your parents? We need to take it slow. I don’t want to rush this and then we break up and have involved our families, been there and done that.”

Maks sat back in his chair and stared at Brandy, observing her nervousness.

“I’ll just introduce you as my friend and nothing more at the moment.” He said in a soothing voice.

“Alright bet nothing less or nothing more, just friends.”

“Are you ashamed to be with me?” Maks inquired, as got up from his seat and walked over to where she had moved to by the wall.

“No, Maks, but would your parents approve of me, of us? I mean not only do we have the controversy from Dancing with the Stars, but we’re also still considered taboo. Normally I prefer my men to be on the darker side, but you have me thinking that the white meat can be just as sweet and juicy.” She teased.

“Brandy, when we came to this country from the Ukraine, we didn’t speak any English, and we moved to Brooklyn; where the population is mixed with all ethnicities, and our neighbors who were African-American and Hispanic helped us a great deal. So to answer your question, yes my parents will approve. They just want their children to be happy and settle down and produce some babies.”

Maks pulled Brandy into his arms and whispered in her ear.”Do you want more children? Do you want to go half on a baby?” He asked her as he pulled back and looked into her almond shaped eyes.

“Yes, I do want more children, but I plan on being married for real this time.”

“You want to get married today; we could fly out to veg….”

Brandy interrupted him and said. “Maks, please be for real, we cannot fly out to Vegas and get married. My mother would kill me, for real this time. I will not disappoint my parents again. I made a promise to myself that the man I marry will have to propose to me after he has asked my father for my hand in marriage.”

“That can be arranged.” He said as he crushed his lips to hers.

Maks gently pushed her up against the dining room wall and lifted her legs and wrapped them around him. His lips trailed down her face to her ear and he kissed it and then he nibbled on her ear lobe, and then his tongue made contact with her neck and he made lazy circles on her sensitive area under chin. Maks looked at Brandy and then he told her to lift up her arms and pulled her shirt off and then he unhooked her bra from behind and threw it on the floor next to her shirt.

He bent his head and took her right breast in his large hands and pinched her nipple  and then he gently bit it, causing Brandy to scream and then he licked her nipple sending a rush of nerves to her pussy. He did the same to the left breast, and then he grabbed both of them and pushed them together, so that he could suck her breasts at the same time. He sucked on breast as if he was a nursing baby.

 

He then trailed down to her stomach with his hands and pulled her leggings and thong down at the same time. He drew back for a moment letting her legs that were still wrapped around him to fall to the floor to take off his clothing. When he had finished undressing he told her to wrap her legs back around him.

 

“Wait Maks, do you have protection?” She asked breathlessly.

“Shit! He grabbed his pants from the floor and pulled out his wallet, and took out a condom. He tore the package open and then he rolled the latex onto his erection. Holding her hips still, Maks maneuvered his large penis until the head was pressed against Brandy’s pussy. Brandy responded by, moaning softly. Leaning forward to brace his hands on the wall on either side of Brandy, Maks started to gently thrust. Picking up the pace when Brandy began moving her body in sync with his, he started to groan. She was so tight and wet. Leaning in, Maks took one of her taut nipples into his mouth and, watching her face, started to suck on it. Brandy moaned softly in her sleep and arched her spine, pushing her breasts further into Maks’s mouth.

“YA lyublyu tebya!" Maks said in his native tongue. “I love you.” He translated.

“I love you too Maks.” Those words from her sent Maks over the edge and he began fucking her harder, causing her body to slam up roughly against the wall. However, Brandy felt no pain for she was experiencing nirvana.

Brandy nails were digging painfully in Maks back, and he knew it would leave scratches, but the pain was also intense pleasure for him.

Maks knew Brandy was near an Orgasm when he felt her body tighten up, and then he felt her pussy clenching around his cock and then she moaned her release.

Feeling his orgasm building up, Maks quickened his pace causing, his entire to body tense up tightly. "Brandy," he whispered, softly, into her mouth. His entire body seized up, pushing his hips harder into her so he was buried into her up to the hilt. Maks came violently inside of her, his semen filling up the condom. With a heavy groan, Maks relaxed and pulled out of Brandy, and steadied her legs onto the floor.

“Wow that was good Maks!” She breathed sedately.

Maks smiled at her and kissed her pouty lips and said. “I aim to please.”

She smiled back at him and reached down to pick up her clothes. Maks walked to the bathroom and proceeded to take off the condom when he noticed there was semen on the outer side of the condom.

“Fuck!” He said.

“What’s wrong?” inquired Brandy as she came into the bathroom.

She looked over at Maks who was expecting the used condom, and her heart began to beat rapidly.

“Please tell me the condom didn’t break.” She said holding her shaking hand to her erratic heartbeat.

“I’m not going to lie to you, but it did.” He said calmly.

“Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!” chanted Brandy as she paced across the bathroom floor.

“How can you stand there and be so damn calm. What the hell are we going to do? This is not good, dude. Fuck, Maks this is not a good time. I can’t believe this is happening to me again. I should have stayed celibate, but no I let you talk me into having sex with you.” She screamed at him.

“Calm down Brandy, but I hate to tell you this but last night we didn’t use any protection.”

“What!” Brandy nearly passed out, but Maks reached her in time and held her shaking body close to his.

“Brandy don’t panic all we can do is wait, and see what happens. You may not even be pregnant.

But his words did nothing to ease Brandy’s fears, in fact they only made her cry more.

“I have to go, I need to go back to LA.” She pulled away from him and picked up her clothing and put them back on, as tears ran rampantly down her face.

“Brandy, look at me.” He pleaded.

She looked up at him, and waited for him to speak.”We are in this together, and I will do the right thing by you, I promise you.”

Brandy looked away from him and whispered, “I have to go. I’m going to reschedule my flight, so I can leave today.

Brandy walked quickly out the lower floor bathroom and made a hasty retreat up to Maks bedroom to get her cell phone and rearrange her flight itinerary.

“Brandy you can’t leave like this, we need to talk.” He said following her up the stairs.

“Talk about what Maks, you said we just have to wait and that’s what I plan to do back at home.”

“I wanted you to meet my family.” He pleaded.

“Under the circumstances, Maks I don’t think that would be an good idea.” She replied sarcastically.

“I think that’s why you should meet them, and if it turns out that you are pregnant, then it would be easier just to get married with all the formalities out the way.” He retorted.

“Are you serious dude? Are you fucking crazy? I’m not going to meet your family!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Alright fans what should Brandy do?

Should she go back to LA, or stay in NYC and meet Maks's parents?

You get to decided. By the way what do you make of Maks's attitude.

What about Brandy's attitude.Tell me what you think. I won't post this chapter

to the Zetaboards until I get your feedback. Thanks for reading, dear hearts.  

Authors note by Nakia
Author's Notes:
Scroll down to the continuation that I forgot to post, when posting ch.9

Please go back and re read chap. 9. I forgot to add the part II of this chapter.

I didn't realize it into I read some of the feedback and a couple of them said that 

they haven't had the 'Erin' talk. Sorry dear hearts!

Chapter 11: You See Right Through Me by Nakia
Author's Notes:

Okay dear hearts here is chapter 11. Sorry but it's a short one. I hope you enjoy. Please R&R because

your feedback keeps me going, and it helped me to catch that error. Love you

guys. I guess I'll try to go to sleep. However, Brandy & Maks keep messing with me.

Chapter 11

 

“Due to the fact that I realize that you are upset about the circumstances, I’m going to ignore your rudeness.” Maks admonished her.

Brandy took a deep breath and apologized to Maks. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to be so harsh, but I guess I can’t believe how calm you are. Maks we have been through a lot in the three months that we’ve known each other. Therefore I feel as if I’m going back instead of forward.  You more than anyone know how far I’ve come along in feeling more confident, and sexy. I just want to get to know you even better, without drama surrounding us.

 

Brandy continued, “I got so caught up in my emotions and my attraction for you that I lost my head. You are so right when you said I need to stop acting like a little girl, and I’m not going to lie to you, but those words hurt me too the core, because it was the truth. I am going to pray really hard that I am not pregnant, because this is not the way to start a relationship. I’m going to go back to LA today and wait this situation out, and besides I think we need some separation from one another to see if we can make this work.

Maks looked at Brandy with the shimmer of tears in his eyes and said sullenly.”You’re right we have moved relatively fast, and that’s my fault because I was afraid that you didn’t feel the same way I did. But you should go back to LA, I’m not happy about it, but I want more than anything for you to be happy and feel secure. But you have to promise me that if you are pregnant you will let me know. I really do love you, not because you are Brandy the singer, but because you are a beautiful woman with so much love and joy to give. Because I see right through you, the very heart of you, and /I know what you need.

“Oh Maks thank you, and I love you for allowing me to see the Maks that so many people never get to see, however; more importantly for loving me for me. I feel so much peace when I’m with you, and I promise you will be the first to know if I’m pregnant.”

Maks grabbed her hand and they walked up the stairs to the bedroom, so that Brandy could change her flight and pack her belongings.

Brandy pulled out her return ticket info to get the airline’s number and then she dialed the number and followed all the prompts. She spoke with an agent and was able to change her flight.

“Well I was able to get a flight that leaves in 2 hours; it’s a direct flight so I should get back to LA around (she looked at the clock on the night stand, it was 10am est.) 1pm LA time.

Maks sat down on the bed next to her and Brandy reached for his hands and he pulled her into a hug instead. He kissed the top of her head and inhaled the scent of her hair.

“I’m really going to miss you, please don’t forget about me, I want to be with you and I’m willing to wait for you, but I won’t wait forever Brandy, and I don’t want to play games with you.”

“I already miss you Maks. I missed you so much that I put off working on my CD to come and see you. I don’t expect you to wait forever, but I do expect you to have some patience with me. Can you do that for me? Brandy asked.

“Yeah I can. Let’s get you to the airport.

 

Three hours later………….

 

Brandy sat in first class with her IPod ear plugs in her ears listening to her girl Nicki Minaj’s ‘Right through Me’ and the lyrics from that song hit her to the core about her Maks, he could see right through her and how did he do that shit. He had it down to a science. Brandy started laughing, because from day one it always felt like she and Maks had known each other forever. She really did feel that it was best to get back to LA and put some space between her and Maksim. If it was meant to be; than nothing not even two oceans could separate them.

Brandy couldn’t wait to get back and see her daughter and get back to the studio. She had a lot on her plate with the CD, and the reality show; that she didn’t need a pregnancy scare. Please God, don’t let me be pregnant, please Jesus, she pleaded in her head.

Brandy adjusted her seat and laid back and closed her eyes, allowing sleep to take over.

 

 

Meanwhile back in NYC………………..

 

Maks drove to his parent’s house after dropping Brandy off at the airport and going back home to get ready. His thoughts were rampant and unsettled, because something so deep inside of him felt as if he and Brandy were over.

As he came to a stop at the red light, he become focused on the song that was playing on the radio; it was Trey Songz record ‘Can’t be friends’.

Maks turned up the radio and started listening to the words to the song and the lyrics punched him in his guts. They described his feelings to the tee.

He was sitting here at the light going half crazy, because he knew she was thinking about him, and there was no way in hell they could go back to being just friends. A part of him wished they never did it, and he wished he didn’t love it, and he wished he didn’t fall so deep in love.

Maybe they did move a little too fast, but they couldn’t take it back and there was no way in hell they could be just friends.

He was started by the beeping of a horn to pull him out of his trance, and he proceeded to his parent’s house. He needed to pull his self together, because he knew his mother would know something was wrong with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

For those of you who wanted brandy to stay and meet his parents, I'm sorry; but I had

to put some seperation btw the two of them. Ms. brandy was getting besides herself. 

Til next time, sleep tight dear hearts.

Chapter 12 - My Buddy?? by Nakia
Author's Notes:

Okay here is chapter 12. I hope this brings some satisfaction to those reader

who thought they should slow it down. For the majority of others, well just 

hang on I aim to please. Enjoy dear hearts, and please R&R.

Nakia

Chapter 12

2 weeks later……

 

Maks was in his office at his Soho studio when his phone indicated he had a tweet. He looked at his phone and seen that 4EVERBRANDY had tweeted that she will be on Lopez tonight and to please tune in. Maks tweeted her back and said, Hey there you are I haven’t heard from you in a while…. Where have you been? Brandy replied call me.

Maks pressed the number 1 on his phone that instantly connected her number.

 “I have to wait until you send out tweets to hear from you?” He accused angrily.

“Can I get a hello or how are you? Before you rip into me, she laughed nervously.

“Fuck the formalities Brandy. I haven’t heard from you since you went running back to LA. Out of respect to you I gave you time and space, but I guess you have no regard to my feelings. What was I to you, your experiment?”

“No Maks I have just been really busy, I have been in the studio trying to finish my album, we just completed the taping of our reality show, and I had some appearances in San Diego, Miami and Chicago. I’ve been busy, buddy.”

“So we’re back to being buddies, you are a trip Brandy, but how about I bring you back to home. Are you pregnant? Have you forgotten as to why you went running scared back to LA? Well I haven’t, and I deserve at least a little bit of courtesy if you say we are ‘buddies’.”

“I don’t know, I should know in a couple of days when my cycle is suppose to start. Listen Maks, I’m going to be straight with you, I have been ignoring you, because it helped me to forget the possibilities of an impending pregnancy. I’m sorry if you have felt neglected, but I really have been busy.”

“Too busy to pick up the phone and say hey I made back to LA, will call you later, or better yet, hey Maks I’m busy but just wanted to call you for a minute and say hello.” He replied sarcastically.

Brandy paused and said, “I digress, you’re right I could’ve called, but I was being a coward. So how have you been doing? How are the expansions coming for your chain of dance studios?”

“Thank you for admitting to being a coward, and I have been okay. The expansion is going well and the studio in Philly will be ready in January, and then we will open the other in March. Thanks for asking.”

“Maks I do care for you, but this separation has been good for us. We have been on a whirlwind and Kelly said we moved way too fast. I have to agree with her, because I was out of my mind with lust. You make me feel things that I thought were not possible, and I was excited, and honored that you wanted me for me. Maks can I ask you an honest question?”

“Ask me anything, sweetie?”

“Do you trust me?”

“Yes I trust you, but what does trust have to do with me wanting to be with you?”

“Because if you trust me, you will trust what we have as friends more than the physical. What I’m trying to say is this; trust that I love you and I will not go out of my way to hurt you.”

“Brandy I’m not the one with trust issues. Yes I trust you with my heart, but do you trust me with yours? 

Brandy took a moment to ponder his question, and replied. “Based on my reaction to everything that has happened I guess I would have to say no, but I want to trust you. I want to be happy and carefree with you, but I’m scared Maks, I’m terrified that my heart will be broken and I may never recover from it.”

Maks heard her sniffling and knew she was crying. “Don’t cry, baby I’m not there with you to comfort you, I hate to see or hear you cry. Brandy this is so hard for me, but I know I have to give you space and some time to figure out what you want. Just know that I want you, and I love you deeply.”

“I love you too Maks, but I have to go to the set of Lopez Tonight, to promote Family Business, I’ll call you later okay.”

“Okay I love you.”

Maks ended the call, and sat back in his chair and rehashed his conversation with Brandy in mind. He knew he had to be gentle with her, because he could see that his moving too fast with her; could cause him to lose her, and he couldn’t handle that.

Maks got up and stretched he grabbed his coat from the coat rack and walked out of second floor office. He walked down the stairs and saw his brother Val talking to Joan Killury, a runway model he had been casually seeing for a couple of months before he went to LA and had his heart stolen by Brandy Norwood.

 

“Well, well, well, it’s the famous Maksim in the flesh.” Joan purred.

Joan walked up to Maks and kissed him on the lips.

Maks stepped back and his reaction caused Joan to frown.

“What’s the matter? You used to love when I kissed you, Maksim.”

Maks ignored her question and asked a question of his own. “What brings you by?”

“I came to see you, why else would I be in Soho, I’ve missed you love, why didn’t you call me when you got back in town?” She said taking his hand and kissing the palm of his hand.

 

Maks looked over at his brother who was practicing on the dance floor for his upcoming Latin Dance Competition. Val looked at his brother and mouthed the words good luck and continued with his routine.

“I’ve been busy.” He replied.

“To busy to just say hello.” She coyly replied.

Maks mind did a flashback to his earlier conversation with Brandy when he had asked her the same question.

“There was a lot to do with my dance studios, and I have two new studios opening.”

“That’s wonderful Maks, I’m so proud of you and all your great accomplishments. I watched Dancing with the Stars and you and that beautiful girl were robbed, I actually cried when you guys didn’t make it to the finals. However, I’m glad you are finally home where you belong. Let’s go to dinner to catch up on old times?”

“I’m really tired and just want to grab a sandwich, and turn in for the night.”

“I can’t entice you for a little dinner and nice conversation, come on Maks, it’s the least you could do after abandoning me three and half months.”

Maks thought about it, and what harm could come of him having dinner with Joan.

“Alright we can go and grab a bite to eat, but I want to be back home by eleven; my friend will be on Lopez tonight.”

“Sure no problem. Which friend of yours will be on Lopez?”

“Brandy.”

“Oh that’s nice, I’m going to go to the ladies room and freshen up. I’ll be just a moment.”

“Okay, go ahead,” he replied.

Maks walked over to his brother Val who was now leaning against the wall checking his phone. Val looked up at his older brother approaching him and smiled at him.

“What’s up big bro?”

“I’m about to go and have some dinner with Joan. Would you like to come with us?”

“Naw, I’m going to finish up here and go home. I’m a little tired, besides I think Joan wants you all to herself.” Val said chuckling.

“I know, that’s why it would be nice if you came with us.”

Val smirked and replied. “I faith in you; you can handle Joan all by yourself.”

“That’s what I’m afraid of; I don’t think I’m up for her aggression tonight. I was looking forward to some peace and quiet. I have a lot on my mind dealing with Brandy,” he said rubbing the back of his neck, trying to rub out some of his frustrations.

“Did you receive her tweet earlier about her being on George Lopez’s show?”

“Yeah I got it, it was the first time I had heard from her in two weeks. We had a heartfelt conversation, we needed it.”

Val looked at his brother and searched his eyes and saw the sadness and pain in them, he hadn’t seen this from his brother since he and Karina called off their engagement. He was about to ask him if he was okay, but then Joan walked up.

“I’m ready, Maksim.” Her words having a double meaning.

Maks looked at her and then looked back at his brother and rolled his eyes.

“Let’s go.” He replied grudgingly.

Maks and Joan walked out of the studio and Joan reached for Maks hand, but instead he put his hand in his coat pocket.

“You use to love holding hands. Why are you so distant towards me?” She asked slowing down and then stopping completely.

Maks looked at Joan and instantly he felt guilty for treating her this way.

“Joan, it’s not you, it’s just that my heart is somewhere else, and I can’t pretend not even for you. I’m sorry, because I know you want more, but I can’t give it to you.”

“Wow you’re in love with that Brandy woman, I could see it when the two of danced together. It was the way you looked at her, I know that you have to look that way when you are dancing in order to tell a story, but you looked at her like you had finally found your lifeline. It made your dancing real and breathtaking, the chemistry exploding through the TV.”

Joan walked up to him and studied his face and then she smiled and said. “I can’t be mad at you, I’m so happy for you, because you can’t help who you love.” Joan hugged him and then grabbed his hand and said. ”Let’s get some burgers and beers and go back to my place and watch your Brand y on TV.”

“I’m still working on making her mine, but it’s taking more of an effort than I hoped.”

“Patience, my dear friend and then more patience. You have to give her a little time, you can be a little overwhelming, and especially for someone who appears to be as fragile as she was on the show.”

“Patience and I are not good friends.” Maks replied roughly.

“Well you better become best friends with patience if you want to end up happily ever after with Brandy.” Joan winked at him and then they walked to the corner to hail a cab.

 

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

I betcha didn't expect Ms. Joan to be so nice and gracious. Joan really does want

Maksim to be happy. I love Ms. Joan! I added her picture to the cast.

 

Chapter 13 Can You Say Brand NU by Nakia
Author's Notes:

Okasy this is short, but I wanted to get something up. I know all of are

sick of Brandy and her wishy washy attitude towards Maks, but It will 

continue a couple of more chapters, just a few I promise. This chapter has

started the water boiling and Brandy is not going to know what hit her.

Please enjoy. Will post again on Monday, and it will be longer.

Chapter 13

 

“Maks, Joni turn around and smile for the camera,” yelled out the camera man from across the street.

Maks and Joan turned their bodies away from the camera.

“I hate the paparazzi, why are they even out here, I am not a celebrity!” Maks vehemently said.

“Well you are a celebrity in the sense of being popular and you’re real easy on the eye, Maksim.” Joan replied.

The camera man not satisfied with their response ran from across the street and went on the other side and began snapping his camera. Flashes were coming from the right and then Maks and Joni saw more flashes from the left, another paparazzi was taking pictures.

They took off running down the street and then dashed inside of a pizza parlor.

“I will never get use to this madness.” Maks said.

“Well if you want to be with a certain singer, (I dare not mention her name in here), you better prepare yourself for this.” Joan said in a hushed voice.

“I know, because they do follow her. When we were doing the show, and whenever we went out there they were. We couldn’t even have a private moment without someone saying we had a romance going on.”

“Well they must have seen something, because there is a little something, something going on.” Joan said smugly.

“Something, something, what is that? Brandy use to say the same thing. You Americans and your sayings.”

“Come on my handsome friend let’s order some food and then try again to get a taxi.”

Maks and Joan ordered their food and caught a taxi back to Joan’s place. Maks looked at his watch and they had five minutes until Lopez tonight started.

He and Joni laughed about old times and made fun of each other. When the show started they laughed at George Lopez’s monolog.

“He is hilarious.” Joni laughed clutching her stomach.

“Yes he is. I met him several times on Dancing with Stars.”

When George announced Brandy, she came out onto the stage looking sexier than ever.

“Damn!” Maks said, looking at the love of his life in a much too short mini dress.

“Wow! Was all Joan could utter?

Maks could feel his blood began to boil, why does she have on that dress? It was sexy, but he didn’t want her dressing like that when he wasn’t around.

“Look at those legs, hell she makes my legs look like tree stumps. She is gorgeous, Maks.” Joan said while watching the TV, but something told her to look at Maks and she noticed he went rigid.

“What the hell is she trying to prove? Okay I realize she had lacked confidence, but this is too much.” Maks said angrily.

“What’s wrong with what she has on? She looks good, hell George can’t keep his eyes to himself.”

“I know and it’s pissing me off, I bet every man in there wishes he could screw her, hell some of the women probably want her.”

They continued to watch the show, and Maks become even more furious with Brandy, when George Lopez asked her when was the last time she flirted with someone, and she admitted that she had recently flirted with a LAPD Cop in the airport. Well Maks knew that the last time Brandy was in the airport was two fucking weeks ago. He jumped up from Joan’s couch and grabbed his coat.

“I have to go Joan, I’ll give you call later.” He said pissed.

“Maks don’t take what she said to heart. She was just making conversation.” Joan said trying to make him feel better.

“Making conversation Joan, I know even you don’t believe that shit! She has blatantly gone out of her way to show me she doesn’t want a relationship with me. I deserve better, not someone who is confused about what she wants.

“Maks calm down, I don’t know Brandy, but you’re right you do deserve better, and before I knew how much you loved her, I would have propositioned you. But you don’t need that right now. Go home and cool off and think things over, and if you decide that it is truly over for you and Brandy, I’ll be right here waiting for you, my love. Joan reached up and kissed Maks on the cheek and then she hugged him.  

Maks being on an emotional roller coast for the last couple of weeks broke down his barrier and cried in his friend arms.

“It will be okay, Maks I promise it will work out, it will. I don’t know how but it will.” She said soothingly.

Maks just nodded his head and walked out the door. His thoughts crazy and erratic. He pulled out his phone and made a phone call. He was going to get to the bottom of this bullshit once and for all. He was tired of playing games and he knew there was only one person who would be honest with him concerning Brandy, and that was Ray J.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Brandy is in trouble with a capital T. Maks is at his breaking point with her.

I feel for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Review. good night dear hearts.

Chapter 14: Can't Be Just Friends. by Nakia
Author's Notes:

Sorry it took me so long to post, but i was suffering from writer's block, so

I had to go back to watching all of the different videos and interviews of Maks

& Brandy. I will be wrapping this story up in about 3 more chapters. I hope you

enjoy and please give me your honest feedback. Enjoy dear hearts, and a special 

shout out to reader pmgayles, thank you for all your support and your honest feedback

it has helped tremendously.  Thank you to all my loyal readers I can always count on you

to R&R. Love you guys, Nakia.

 

 

Chapter 14

 

 

Ray J sat back in his chair in his office and contemplated how he was going to approach his sister concerning Maks. He knew there was something going between the two even before Brandy had told him. I lot of people thought that he was shallow and egoistical, however when it came to his family he made sure to always be there and he and B were close, extremely close.

He closed his eyes and thought back to his conversation with Maks. He will admit that Brandy was tripping, and he didn’t agree with her telling all business about being celibate and not being in a serious relationship in six years. She should have kept that shit to herself. He knew what his sister’s problem was and that is she simply did not trust Maks. Ray knows that Brandy is a hopeless romantic and why else would she run from the very thing she is telling the world that she wants. Plain and simple Brandy is afraid of Maks and his feelings, besides B has never dated outside of her race, she has always preferred Black men, but look at where it has landed her; alone and appearing desperate.

Ray J knew that in order to get Brandy and Maks together he was going to have to call in some reinforcements and he knew just the person.

He picked up his phone and scrolled until found Kelly’s number.

Kelly picked up on the 3 ring.

“What’s up baby Ray, what can I do for you?” Kelly said in her sing song voice.

“Kel, how you’ve been girl, Listen we got some issues dealing with your girl B. I got a phone call about 15 minutes ago from Maks; he was pretty upset about what B said on Lopez Tonight. He was upset about her flirting with a cop in the airport after her leaving the NYC. Maks is in love with your girl, but Brandy is tripping and playing stupid with him, after she told him that she loved him. I know she is afraid, but Kelly your girl might miss out on the real thing if we don’t intercede.”

Kelly was quiet for a moment, and then she replied. “Have you talked to Bran, about this? I know I told her to just let go and let it happen naturally, but you know that is difficult for her, being that she always wants to be in control of everything.”

“No I haven’t, because I think it would she would receive it better coming from you. One thing I’m sure about is Maks feelings for B, because dude doesn’t seem like the type to reach out for help concerning a woman. I mean dude can have any woman he wants, but he letting down his guard and is willing to go the extra mile for knuckle head!”

“Don’t call my friend knuckle head, I know she’s stubborn, but we both know that love is not an easy feat for Brandy. She has a wall up the size of Ft. Knox, and she will be damned if just any one comes and try to knock it down.”

“I know, but sometimes you just have to risks and love is a gamble, sometimes you’re lucky and sometimes you crap out.”

“Yeah I know, but when you keep losing, sometimes you want to keep some of those chips to cash in.” Kelly replied.

“So what do you suggest we do?” Ray J asked her.

“I’m going to talk with her, and then we’ll go from there, but I think the best thing would be for her if she believes that she is going to lose Maks; it may wake her ass up, and stop being so damn silly.”  

“I agree, let’s get it in!”

“Here is what we’re going to do. I’ll call Bran, and you call Maks back, tell him to call her and tell her he has decided to move on, and we’ll go from there.”

“What we need to do is get them alone somewhere away from their everyday environments, neutral territory. They need to talk, go somewhere tropical and romantic.” Ray J said excitedly.

“I love that, but you know your sister is going to say she can’t get away and all that other BS.”

“Let me handle B on that, where do you think we should send them?”

“Jamaica Mon!” Kelly squealed.

“Alright bet, I’m about to call Maks, and you call B. Thanks Kel, you are a true friend to Brandy, and I love you for that. But Kel, when are you going to find a man?” Ray J teased.

“I’m not looking, I’m just going to wait, and let him find me. Does that answer your question, you nosy son of a gun?”

“I feel you on that, just remember to keep it 100.”

“I will and you do the same especially with Ms. Brittany.” Kelly said, hanging up and not giving Ray J time to respond.

“Women, always think they know everything.” Ray J said to thin air.

 

 

 

 

Brandy and her daughter Sy’rai were having lunch when her phone rang, she knew by the ringtone that it was Kelly.

“Hey Kelly, what’s going on?”

“You, and you, and maybe this fine gorgeous Russian who wants you, but you’re playing a little too hard to get. I’m going to keep it real simple for you, because I love you and I want to see you happy, and wonderfully in love with someone who not only wants you for you, but will love your daughter and accept the two of as a package.” Kelly said sincerely.

“Okay, but what are you talking about, Maks and I are fine…..”

“Perhaps in your crazy ass world, but in reality Brandy things are not fine between the two of you. Are you that afraid of love, that you are willing to sacrifice this chance with Maks? Come on girl, what’s your problem, for real? Are you really in love with him, or was the sex that damn good, and you were talking out the side of your neck?”

Brandy looked at her daughter and she said to Kelly. “Listen I can’t talk right now, I have Sy’rai with me and were having lunch. I’ll call you back in about an hour.”

“You better call me back, as a matter of fact why don’t I just meet you at your house in an hour.” Kelly said.

“Fine, whatever Kelly.” Brandy chided.

“I love you too Brandy, see you later.” Kelly said laughing.

“Mommy who was that on the phone?” Sy’rai her nine year old daughter asked.

“That was Auntie Kelly on the phone, and she was being silly as usual.”

“I love Auntie Kelly, she is so funny, mommy.”

“Yeah she is funny, pumpkin.” Brandy said smiling at her daughter. This was the joy of her life, when all hell was breaking loose; she could always get joy from just being with daughter.

“Mommy can I please have ice cream?”

“Sure, but you have to finish up your lunch.”

“But I’m full.” Sy’rai replied seriously.

“Then you are to full to eat ice cream, if you don’t finish your food then you can’t have any ice cream.”

“Please, mommy why can’t I just put it in a box and save it for later?” She asked her mother.

Brandy thought about it and she decided that what her daughter asked her was not unreasonable.

“Okay, sweetheart, which flavor do you want?”

“Chocolate, my favorite!” She shouted joyfully.

“Well chocolate it is.” Brandy motioned for their waitress and put in an order for the ice cream and also to get a box for Sy’ria’s food.

Brandy’s message indictor on her phone beeped letting her know she had a text message. She picked up her phone and checked her text it was from Maks, and it read: we need to talk, call me. Brandy texted him back and replied: Okay I will, I’m lunch with Sy’rai, will call you @4 your time.

Maks replied back: Thanks.

Brandy felt instant apprehension in his simple response, it felt as if he was saying more, but was saving it for later. She felt something in the atmosphere but couldn’t quite explain the feeling. She even felt it when talking with Kelly, but didn’t recognize at the time.

When Sy’rai finished her ice cream, Brandy paid the bill and they stopped by the ladies room and then headed out to Brandy’s Black Range Rover.

She dropped Sy’rai over to dad’s house, since it was his weekend to have her. She walked her to the door and kissed her the forehead and told her to have fun with her dad. When Robert came to the door. She greeted him and then turned and walked back to car and headed home to meet with Kelly.

 

 

 

When Brandy pulled up into her driveway there was Kelly waiting for her in her Silver Ashton Martin.

“Hey diva,” Kelly said getting out of sports car and running up to Brandy giving her a big hug.

“You look cute, Kelly.” Brandy said as Kelly did a mini spin for her, in her skinny black jeans and gold off shouldered blouse. “Me likey those shoes, Kelly, and that Black Marc Jacobs purse.”

“Thank you, you don’t look to bad yourself.” Kelly said admiring Brandy’s teal green Gucci dress and her silver Jimmy Choo heels.

“Thank you, now let’s go in and have a glass of wine.”

 

 

Brandy and Kelly sat in her bedroom on her sofa in her waiting room. They each had a glass of wine.

“So Kelly what was so important that we had to discuss in person.” Brandy said a little more relaxed from the glass of fruity white wine.

Kelly grabbed Brandy’s hand and then she said. “B, you know I love you like a sister, but like I told you earlier I’m going to keep it real. You are fucking up with Maks with your mix messages. Why the hell did you tell George Lopez you were flirting with a cop, when you knew there was a good chance Maks would be watching, Damn girl that was some stupid shit?”  

“I don’t know what I was thinking, but Kelly I am terrified in the way he makes me feel. I promise you I never felt so much intensity in just the way Maks looks at me. I feel so overwhelmed and confused that sometimes I just want him far away from me and then other times I have this urgent need to be with him. I don’t want to lose him, but then it’s all the baggage that comes along with being in an interracial relationship. I just feel like it’s too much to endure for two people to go through.”

“But, B if you love him it shouldn’t matter what others think. You have spent your whole life trying to make everyone else happy, that you have sacrificed a lot of happiness for yourself. Somewhere in your head you believe you don’t deserve to be happy. I know how much it bothers you when you read the blogs, and the cruel things people say about you, when it comes to that horrible car accident that you didn’t cause, and then they say you are ugly and try to compare you to the other ‘singers’, when most of those people look like shit. You know I know exactly how you feel, because I’m always being compared to Beyonce in my singing and with my looks. I’ve learned that everyone has their own perception of beauty, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it, but just live your life and forget about the haters, because that’s all they are self haters of themselves, who want inflict their insecurities  on celebrities.” Kelly said convincingly.

Brandy wiped the tears from her face and she looked away from Kelly and out into the window.

“You know what I do feel as though I am not beautiful enough for someone like Maks. When I look at Erin Andrews and then his ex Karina I feel like I don’t measure up to their white standards of beauty, but when I’m with Maks he makes me feel as if I am the most beautiful woman on this earth.

When he touches me I feel complete and whole, I feel like he’s my other half. Sometimes I laugh to myself because when we first started dancing together for the show, I really didn’t like him, and couldn’t imagine being with him in a romantic way, but now I can see myself married to him with beautiful mocha babies running around and Sy’rai trying to catch them. I really do love him Kelly, but will I be enough for someone like Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

“Yes you are enough; you are more than enough, because you have a beautiful gracious spirit that is kind, forgiving, loving and sweet. I don’t know too many people in this industry who are like you, most of them are jaded and cynical, and that is what Maks fell in love with. So forget America’s so called standard of beauty, and our race’s standard of beauty. Because your beauty goes so much deeper than just at the surface, it touches your soul.”

“Oh, Kelly thanks you for being my friend, I really appreciate you for seeing me, and I love you.” Brandy said hugging Kelly.

“I love you too.”

“I need to make a phone call I promised Maks I would call him.”

“Okay go ahead I’m going to look to see what you have in your fridge.” Kelly got up from the sofa, and walked out the room.

Brandy walked over to her purse on the night stand to get her phone. Brandy dialed maks number.

“Hello, how are you Maks?”

“I’m good. I’m glad you called me. We need to talk, I’m not going to be long because I’ve got plans tonight, but I’ve made a decision concerning us.” Maks said.

“I have to maks, and I first want to apologize…….” Maks cut her off.

“Brandy I decided that we can’t be just friends, and I wish I had not fallen so deep in love with you, and I wish we had never made love because there is no way we could ever be just friends. I wish you well in all your endeavors, and I hope you are successful in your quest to find love. Take care of yourself and your beautiful daughter, Brandy.”

“Wait Maks don’t hang up, that’s what I was trying to tell you, before you interrupted me, I wanted to tell you that I love you, and I’m ready truly ready to be with you.” Brandy pleaded.

“It’s too late Brandy, how long was I suppose to wait, and what’s up with you flirting with men in the LAX Airport? What did I mean to you? Well I tell you what I’ll make the decision for you, and you can go and flirt with as many men as you like. So have a nice life, and just know this I really did love you and I wanted a life with you. In fact I would sit and dream about our little mocha babies running around and Sy’rai chasing after them. By the way I take it that you are not pregnant?”

“No I got my period on yesterday, but Maks please let’s talk about this, could you give me another chance?”

“Brandy do you remember when you asked if I trusted you and I told you I did? Well I no longer trust you when it comes to my feelings, and I refuse to continue to run after you, when it’s obvious you don’t know what it is you want. I have to go. Have a nice life, Brandy.”

Maks hung up the phone, and Brandy felt as if her whole body was on fire, and then it went numb and she felt as if her life had come to a complete stand still.

Kelly walked back into the room eating a apple, she took one look at Brandy’s face and knew that Maks had played his part of pretending to end things with Brandy; based on her and Ray J’s plan to get them together.

Tears ran endlessly down Brandy’s face and Kelly reached out and hugged her, and then Brandy started sobbing achingly.

“He he told me it was over and that we couldn’t even be friends, oh Kelly how am I suppose to live without him in my life?” Brandy sobbed.

“It’s going to be alright I promise, I promise it will be okay. Let’s go to Jamaica tomorrow to get away.”

All Brandy could do was mumble her response of yes, because her heart was in a dark place of sorrow. She walked over to her bed and flung herself onto it and cried until she couldn’t shed another tear.

 

Kelly walked out of the room her own heart breaking for friend, but deep down Kelly knew that Maks was only acting on her and Ray J’s plan to help Maks get Brandy to fully commit to the idea of being with him.

She dialed Ray J’s number, and when he picked up she said simply, “Mission accomplished.” Pressed the end button and went back to console her brokenhearted friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

What do you think about Ray J & Kelly's plan?

Do you think it will work?

What about Maks part in it? Do you think he went to far with Brandy?

Will they end up happily ever after?

Please give me your feedback ladies. Please forgive me for any typos or grammar errors. I wanted to get this out as soon as possible.

Chapter 15 by Nakia
Author's Notes:

Okay this chapter is sweet, but it's important! The next chapter will be

longer, and for those of you who like hot! Well I will be giving it to you 

straight with no chaser! Please R&R.  Sorry for any errors.

Chapter 15

 

Brandy didn’t know why she allowed Kelly to talk her into going to Jamaica for five days, because she just wasn’t in the mood for this after Maks had crushed her heart. She honestly knew that Maks was right when he said that they couldn’t just be friends, but it still hurt her heart and she felt so helpless just thinking about their conversation.

Brandy and Kelly were sitting in the airport at JFK waiting to make their connecting flight to Montego Bay, Jamaica. Brandy picked up the New York Times newspaper that had purchased from the Sundry, she was just flipping through it, when she came across a photo of Maks in a very intimate exchange with a very beautiful woman named Joan Killury. The caption read: Playboy Maksim Chmerkovskiy returns home from Dancing with the Stars stint, back into the arms of Runway Model Joan Killury. Joan and Maks have been dating on and off for about a year. Will these two ever make it official?

Brandy dropped the paper like it was fire, causing Kelly to look at her.

“What’s wrong Brandy?” Kelly asked not liking the look on Brandy’s face.

All Brandy could do was point her finger at the newspaper now lying on the floor.

Kelly picked up the paper, she began scanning with her eyes to find what had distressed her friend. When she came across the picture of Maks looking too cozy with some woman named Joan on a street corner.

WTF! Kelly thought to herself, this is not good, what the hell is going on with Maks, if he’s so crazy in love with Brandy, what is he doing with this Joan lady? This shit here was putting a monkey wrench into her and Ray J’s plan to help get Maks and Brandy together.

“Maybe it’s not what we think we both know how the media can capture celebrities and make it appear to be something it’s not.” Kelly said even though she had doubts of her own.

Brandy looked at Kelly and at that moment Kelly seen something in her friend that she had never witnessed before: PURE ANGER!

“Kelly don’t give me that BS, if you read the caption it said that Maks ran back into the arms of that woman, and it said they had been dating off and on for about a year. Now what part of that implies that my thinking what I’m thinking about Maks being a liar, and a cheater; go against what is in black and white! Give me a fucking break Kelly, I may be a little naïve at times, but I am not blind. I am so through with Maks, and I promise you this, I am going to Jamaica to have a damn good time!”

All Kelly could do was sit back and stare at her friend, because usually Brandy was the one not jumping to conclusions. Maks has a lot of explaining to do. Kelly got up and told Brandy she had to go to the Bathroom. She pulled out her phone from her purse, and dialed Ray J’s number.

When Ray picked up the phone, Kelly didn’t wait for the formalities.

“Ray, Maks has fucked up royally, and I don’t know if he can repair it.”

“What’s going on now?”

“Bran, picked up a newspaper while were waiting at JFK for our connecting flight. There is a picture of your boy looking real cozy with some chick by the name of Joan something, and it said that they have been seeing each other off and on for about a year. I promise you this Ray; I have never seen your sister so pissed off, you know how Bran is usually the one not jumping to conclusions, well not this time. I don’t think this plan is going to work. We may have screwed up big time.”

 

“Are you serious? Maks has been playing my sister? I’m about to call dude right now, and he better have a good reason for this shit. I can’t allow my sister to go through any more BS, because of a man.” Ray j angrily expressed his feelings.

 

“I feel you Ray, but we have to give Maks the benefit of doubt; maybe they are just friends and the media has it all wrong. I just hope for Maks’s sake that it is, because the look on Bran’s face was pure hatred for him. She plans on going to Jamaica to get her groove back!”

“Well if dude is playing games with my sister, then she has every right to get her freak on. Hell I’ll personally fly down there and help her find someone to get her groove back.” He laughed.

“No need, because I have faith in Maks. I just don’t believe he would be pursuing Brandy this hard if he already had a woman. Besides Brandy spent two days with him and if he had a woman, she would have known!” Kelly said speaking with confidence.

“I hope you are right, but I’m still about to check dude.”

“Go ahead, but don’t say anything that you might regret, and that could permanently jeopardize their relationship.”

 

“I hear you, but if he’s lying, I’m not going to hold my peace. You know I have to keep it one hundred!”

“Yo, whatever dude. But just keep Brandy (your sister) in the front of your mind! Call me later, bye.”

“I holler at you later.”

Ray J hung up with Kelly and he immediately dialed Maks’s number.

 

“What’s up Shorty?” Asked Ray J.

“Not much, I’m about to head to the airport to catch my flight to Jamaica. What’s up with you?”

“Kelly just called me and we have a situation bro. it seems that B saw a picture of you with some chick in the paper and you are all hugged up with her. The paper also said that she is your on again off again woman. What the hell are you playing at?”

Maks paused for a second, because he knew that those picture that were taken of him and Joan that night would come back to haunt him.

“Fuck! I promise you Ray, it’s not what it seems like. Yes I did date Joan for about a year, but we are just really good friends, she wanted more but when she discovered I was in love with your sister, she has become a great support system for me. I love your sister, and I want to be with her and only her. That is why I turned to you for help.”

“Well bro, you have your work cut out for you, because B is not feeling you at all! In fact Kelly said she has never seen B like this before.”

“Thanks for the heads up, and I promise you I will do right by your sister.”

“You better, because even though I really do like you, and I believe you are the one to make my sister happy, but I will fuck you up if you hurt her, and Maksim that is a promise.”

“I hear you Ray J, but hurting Brandy would be like hurting my mother and that is something I could never do. I’m about to head to the airport with my brother Val, he’s going with me since he heard that Kelly was going to be there.”

“Oh snap! Is your brother feeling Kelly? A laughing Ray J asked.

“Hell yeah, he’s been crushing her since he first seen her with Destiny’s Child.” Maks replied.

“Well I hope he’s up for the challenge, because Kelly is more than a handful. She is very direct and will tell a man where to go and how to get there. I love her, but she can be a mess.”

“Val can handle Kelly, in fact she might have met her match, because my brother is very direct as well. However, he does like a challenge.”

“So your brother likes chocolate as well?”

“We just both appreciate beauty, it doesn’t matter the color.”

“Amen, talk to you later.”

“Alright, will do.”

 

Maks knew he had his work cut out for him, but what he planned for Brandy in Jamaica will have her forgetting about what she thought was going on with him and Joan. He was going to win her heart and love so she would never have to question his feelings for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

It's about to go down!!!!

Is Brandy wrong to be upset, or are her feelings validated?

What about Kelly and Ray J's response?

Don't you just love Maks, do you believe his feelings are sincere?

I know it was short, but it was relevant. I am writing 16 and hope to finish by

tomorrow. Please pray for my family, my grandmother fell today and broke her 

hip, and will have surgery in the morning. Also one of my son's classmates took

his life, he was just 11 years old! I don't know what was so hopeless in his life 

that he couldn't see a brighter tomorrow. let's pray for all our youth. and remember

life is too short to hold grudges, let's just love one another! Until later dear hearts, 

enjoy!

 

Chapter 16: Surprise! Surprise! by Nakia
Author's Notes:

First I would just like to thank all of you who lifted my family in prayer. My

grandmother is doing well, the surgery was a success (praise God!). The funeral

is tomorrow for the little boy, please continue to pray for his family.

Now to the story, here is chapter 16. There is no love scenes in this one, but

the next couple of chapters will be HAWT. I just wanted there to be more depth 

to the story. Any whoo, I hope you guys will enjoy, and please if you are reading take

a little time to review (LMBO). For those of you who watch the view you will understand

the verbage. Enjoy dear hearts. Please for give any grammar and typos.

Chapter 16

Day One

“I love this place it is so romantic and sexy!” Kelly squealed, as she and Brandy waited in the VIP section for their limo to their all inclusive resort.

“I know I have this feeling that this trip is going to be so amazing. I feel as if my life is about change even more for the better.” Brandy said with assurance.

If you only knew thought Kelly, she wasn’t sure what Maks had up his sleeve, but she knew without a shadow of doubt she wouldn’t be seeing that much of her friend. That is why she invited their good friend Serena Williams to join them; but she wasn’t due to arrive until tomorrow.

“Girl I feel you, there is romance in the atmosphere.” Kelly said while scanning the area for their transportation. She looked at her watch and realized they still had about 15 minutes before the private car was due to arrive.

“The last time I was here was when Quentin proposed to me. That seems like a life time ago.” Brandy said looking as if she was in a trance.

“I hope you guys didn’t stay at Sandals.” Kelly said ruefully.

“No we stayed at the Rose Hall, it was beautiful; but that was the past and I’m living for today. So I’m moving forward and not looking back and that even includes my days of DWTS and my former partner.” Brandy replied with grace and confidence.

“Brandy, listen I know you feel as though Maks may have lied to you, but let’s look at this from a mature stand point. You do not honestly know what happened so give my boy Maks a break. You haven’t exactly been on the up and up with him. Hell, you admitted on national TV that you were purposefully flirting with a cop. How do think Maks felt, I’m sure he was pissed off with you? Just put yourself in his place and don’t get mad at me when I say this, (Kelly took a deep breath) GROW UP, and WOMAN UP!”

Brandy looked at her friend and realized at that very moment that she has been acting like a big ass baby. No wonder Maks felt the need to permanently end things between them she had been getting on his last nerves with her games.

“Kelly you are so right, will you please forgive me?”

“Of course I will I love you and I only want the best for you, please understand that, and just know I would do anything to make that happen. But, could you do me one tiny little favor?” Kelly pleaded.

“Of course, what do you need?”

“Please call Maks and apologize to him for your behavior.”

“I don’t know Kel; some things are better left unsaid.” Brandy replied sadly.   

“Not in this case, I know it may seem that way with all that is going on, but you have to just let go of your pride and humble yourself.”

“I’ll think about it, but I won’t make any promises.” Brandy said hugging her best friend.

Right at that moment a uniformed man holding a sign that read ‘Brandy & Kelly’ walked towards them.

“There is our ride, now let’s get this party started!” Kelly said laughing while waving frantically at the limo driver.

“Here we are.” They both said in unison.

The limo driver pushed their carted luggage to black stretch limo, he then opened the door for them and Kelly slid in first followed by Brandy.

 

(http://www.sandals.com/)

When they arrived at the Sandals Resort they were greeted with the famous Caribbean hospitality, they checked in to their Prime Minister Beachfront Villas. The view was gorgeous and breathtaking.

“Wow this is so beautiful.” Brandy said in awe.

“Yes it is.” Wow Maks has good taste thought Kelly.

Brandy opened the shutters to the balcony and stood facing the beach, the wind causing her hair to fly against her face. She turned around and looked back at Kelly who was talking to the Butler. She noticed him picking up Kelly’s luggage and moving towards the door.

A puzzled looking Brandy said to Kelly. “Where is he taking your bags?”

“To my room,” Kelly said nonchalantly.

“Your room, I thought we were sharing this room? This room is too big for just one person.”

“Girl enjoy this room by yourself, and I will enjoy mine. Now I’m starving, so let’s freshen up and then get some food.”

 

Kelly really hated lying to her friend, but she couldn’t ruin the surprise for her. She hoped Brandy would be okay with her ‘roommate’, and she did try to convince Maks that maybe she and Brandy should share rooms, but he insisted on doing things his way. She just hoped it didn’t back fire on him, because Brandy is a little too old fashioned, even for her and she was from the south!

Kelly walked into her villa and allowed the butler to take her luggage to the Master bedroom. She walked around and noticed that this Suite had three bedrooms, she had told Maks that Serena would be coming and that she needed 2 rooms, but a third one. Well maybe all that had available was a 3 bedroom. Oh well it doesn’t matter she thought, and went into the bedroom to take a shower.

Meanwhile Brandy was in her room still wondering why Kelly couldn’t just share this villa with her. She loved Kelly, but sometimes her friend had issues and loved to be in control of everything and everyone. However, people said the same thing about her, she said laughing out loud.

Brandy walked into the gold and sage green master bedroom, with its 4 poster king size bed. Brandy dived onto the bed and causing her body to bounce up high due to the highness of the mattress. She loved doing that, even at home. She turned over on her back and stared up at the high ceiling, and noticed that there was a mirror there. She sat up and stared at herself and the thoughts and images that went through her mind caused her to blush.

“I should be sharing this room with Maks. I wish he was here to see this freaky shit. He would know exactly what to do.”

Just the thought of Maks had her wet and excited. She needed a cold shower to cool her body down.

She went into the bathroom and turned the shower on and then began undressing. She stepped into the shower and allowed the water to cascade down her body, and then she grabbed her favorite shower gel that the maid had unpacked and placed on the shower rack. She put some gel on her shower sponge and washed her body. She hummed and then began singing her song ‘When You Touch Me’, she appreciated that song a lot more since Maks had told her that he loved that song.

All she wanted was another moment to make things right and have Maks touch her body, mind and soul. She wanted another chance to show him that she could be that woman who could love him and respect him. She knew she had to surrender all of herself to be that woman for Maks, because he was a special man.

She turned off the shower and stepped out, she put on the plush robe that was hanging on the door and went back in the bedroom to dress. After she had finished putting on a beautiful tangerine sundress and a pair of gold gladiator sandals and gold hoops and bracelets; she called Kelly.

“Are you ready?” She asked her.

“Yes I am.” Kelly replied.

“Where do you want to eat at, the Stew fish or Bayside?

“Me want thee real ting, mon.” Kelly said in her best Jamaican accent.

“You are so crazy, Kelly.” Brandy said while laughing at her friend.

“But you love me and my crazy ways.”

“Yeah I do, I’ll meet you in the hallway in 10 seconds.”

“Okay.”

They met up and then they walked over to the Stew fish, which served authentic Jamaican food, not that commercialized resort stuff.

As they were about to be seated Kelly’s phone rung, she looked at the caller id, and saw that it was Maks probably calling to say that he was here.

“Hello.”

“Hey we’re here, where are you guys?” Maks asked Kelly.

Did he just say we, what did he mean by we Kelly wondered? “I’m having lunch.”

“By yourself, where is Brandy?” Maks asked incuriously.

Kelly looked up at Brandy who was busy studying the menu. “Right here.” Kelly replied absently, trying not to bring attention to her conversation. However she wanted to know who was with Maks. Perhaps it was just an error in speech.

“Okay good, I’m going to be in the room let me know when you are finished eating.”

“Okay I will do that, talk to you later.”

“Who was that?” Brandy asked still looking at her menu.

“It was just Beyonce calling to see if we made it to Jamaica?” Kelly said lying through her pretty teeth again. Wow I’m seriously going to have to repent after this vacation.

“That was sweet of her, but I could of swore I heard a man’s voice on the other end.” Brandy replied innocently.

Kelly who was taking a sip of her water at the time, spewed water out of her mouth at Brandy’s statement.

Brandy pushed away from the table when water splashed on her hand.

“Dude what did I say, that made you choke on your water?” Brandy asked looking suspiciously at Kelly.

“May maybe she has a cold. Kelly stammered.

“Wow B needs to get that checked out. Isn’t she on tour?”

“Yeah, she is but she has two weeks off until she heads back out.”

“Well I hope she gets the chance to rest her voice and see a doctor.

“Me too, what are you going to order?” Kelly said quickly changing the subject.

“I think I’m going to have the jerk chicken, with rice and peas, or maybe the curry chicken.”

“Why is it always so difficult to make up your mind when it’s time to order food?” Kelly complained.

“I don’t know, but Niecey Nash had told me she can see why I have such a hard time finding a man, because I can never just make decision.”

“I wouldn’t exactly equate the two as being the same, but I can see the point she is trying to make. You are afraid that if you settle you will have regrets with your choice, however, Brandy you have to learn to take risks.”

“You better remember those words, because I have a feeling they will come back to haunt you someday, my friend.” Brandy said winking at her.

“I take risks all the time, I left my management team and that was a big risk.” Kelly said.

“I’m not talking about risks in your career, but in your love life. The last risk you took was when you got engaged to Roy Williams.” Brandy said rubbing her friends arm.

“Okay you are right. But let’s order I’m starved.” She waved her hand to indicate they were ready to order.

Brandy ordered the Jerk Chicken and Kelly ordered the Curry Chicken. They ate and laughed at each other trying not to get curry all over their hands.

When they finished eating they went to the restroom to wash their hands.

“I am tired, how about we go back to our rooms and rest before we hit the club tonight?” Kelly asked Brandy.

“Sure, I’m tired as well. Too many late nights at the studio, but I’m excited about this album Kelly. I hope I can convince Maks to do some choreography for my videos.” Brandy said.

“I thought we weren’t going to talk about him?” Kelly replied laughing at her friend.

“Well I had a revelation, while I was getting ready for lunch, and I decided I want Maks, and I am going to fight for him. I realized that I have been childish and weak minded. Maks is strong and knows exactly what he wants and he needs a partner who is strong, but who is willing to allow him to be the man.” Brandy voiced with self-assurance.

Kelly screamed and hugged her friend.

“Finally, you get it! Wow B every time I think you can’t amaze anymore, you come back even more powerful. I’m so happy for you. Please just keep your guard down, and remember this very moment.”

“I promise I will. Like I told you in LA, I do love Maks. I am madly in love with him.”

“I am so happy for you, you deserve to be happy and in love with a man like Maksim Chmerkovskiy.”

“I do don’t I?” Brandy said with swagger.

They laughed and then Kelly realized she had to call Maks to let him know they were returning to the room.

“I have to make a quick call, but you don’t have to wait for me.” Kelly said to Brandy, hoping she would take the hint. Brandy did and she left out of the bathroom.

Kelly quickly dialed Maks number. “We are on our way, and I have a feeling you will be pleasantly surprised by Brandy’s attitude.”

“Really? (He questioned) Well I have a surprise of my own, my brother Val is here with me, and he really wants to get to know you.” Maks said to a shocked Kelly.

“What did you just say? Did you just say your brother Val was her with you?” She said answering her own question.

“Yeah, Val is here and I thought he could keep you company, while I kept brandy occupied.” Maks said trying to justify his actions.

“You’re kidding me right, Maks why didn’t you tell me, and where is he staying?”

“Well that is why I got the three bedroom suite instead of two when you said that Serena was joining you.”

“You arrogant bastard. Who the fuck do you think you are to assume I wanted to share close quarters with your equally arrogant ass brother! Kelly fired at him.

“Kelly calm down, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to upset you. I honestly didn’t think you would mind, and Val had no idea you didn’t know. He is just so excited to meet you. He loves your music, and he always thought you were the sexiest one in DC. Please Kelly don’t be mad at me, but I am really sorry if you feel disrespected.” Maks said sincerely.

“I accept your apology, but don’t pull that shit on me again Mr. Chmerkovskiy.” Kelly said laughing, and clearing some of the tension between them.

Maks feeling a little relieved laughed as well.

“Well Brandy should be almost back to the room, so I’ll talk to you later. I guess I need to head back to my room to get acquainted with your brother.”

“I think you might be pleasantly surprised.”

“Hell everybody is full of surprises today.” Kelly snorted and ended the call.

“What a jack ass.” Kelly said out loud in the empty bathroom. Now how am I suppose to deal with this, then she remembered Brandy words from lunch, “You better remember those words, because I have a feeling they will come back to haunt you someday, my friend.” When they were talking about taking risks.

“Well here goes nothing, or should I say everything.” Kelly said out loud.

 

 Brandy entered her room and the apprehension of being alone in a such a big suite was overwhelming for her, that she started to turn around and head out to the beach, when she could have sworn she could smell Maks in the room.

“I am truly losing my mind, or maybe I just really miss Maks. I wish he was here with me.”

“I would hate the thought of you losing your mind, but I love the thought of you missing me.”

Brandy turned around and almost lost her balance, but Maks being quick and agile was able to take hold of her, and secure her balance.

“Oh my goodness how did you, I mean when did you…..Oh my goodness.” Brandy stuttered. Okay get a grip Brandy, not sexy at all she told herself.

Maks hugged her close and Brandy hugged him back.

“Maks I am so sorry for not trusting in us and believing in our love. I love you and I want you in every part of my life.” She said excitedly.

“Baby I love you too, and I forgive you. Can you forgive me for pressuring you?”

“Yes, and I know why you did. Maks I am ready to be your everything, your best friend, your lover, and whatever you need me to be.”

Maks looked deeply in her eyes, and caressed her face tenderly. “I have been waiting it seems like forever for you to say those words to me. Thank you for loving me Brandy, because I really do love you. I want you to be my best friend, my lover, my wife and the mother of my children. Are you ready for that?”

“Yes I am.”

“I have a confession to make, Kelly and Ray J helped me plan this and the phone call was all part of this great master plan to help us get together.” Maks confessed to Brandy.

“I should have known, with the way Kelly was acting. By the way was that you on the phone earlier with Kelly, when we were at lunch?”

“Yes it was, I was letting her know that we were here, and to find out where you were.” Maks explained to her.

“That liar, she told me that it was Beyonce on the phone, but I knew I heard a man’s voice. I’m going to get her when I see her.” Brandy said pretending to be upset.

“Operative word being when you see her; because Ms. Norwood I plan to keep you extremely busy. Besides I brought someone with me who wants to have a little play time with Kelly.” Maks said, while he was caressing Brandy’s back.

“Who?” Brandy asked while she ran her fingers through his hair and then stroked his neck and shoulders.

“Val, he has had a crush on Kelly for a long time. So I brought him along so they can get better acquainted.

“Did Kelly know this?” Brandy asked him.

“No and she was pissed off with me, I apologized but she still seemed upset.”

“Knowing Kelly as well as I do, if she said she will forgive you, then she will. Enough about them, I want to concentrate on us. There is something I want to show, but it’s in the bedroom.” Brandy said as she began taking off her tangerine sun dress and then let it fall on the floor.

She seductively walked towards the bedroom, and turned back to Maks and whispered sexily.

“Follow me baby.”

Maks who didn’t need any further encouragement followed the woman of his dreams to the bedroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

My My Maks, what ever was he thinking? Playing a little matching making of his own.

How do you think Kelly handled it. She should take the risk and try and enjoy Val? Or keep

to herself. 

What about Brandy, do you believe the plan worked? Do you believe she is sincere, or

just horny?? Let me know what you think. Love Nakia.

Chapter 17: Say AHH by Nakia
Author's Notes:

I know it's been a minute since I've updated, but I got caught up with the

holidays. I'm so sorry, but I hope this chapter is worth the wait. I have

linked a playlist from my YOUTUBE account that will make this chapter a little more stimulating for you. Please click on the playlist 'Listen while you read this' (the first song is by Trey Songz). I hope you enjoy the ear pleasure as you engage in the pleasure of Brandy & Maks.

Sorry for any errors, but I want to get this up quickly. Enjoy dear hearts. I pray

that you had a Merry Christmas!

Chapter 17

http://www.youtube.com/user/soamazing75 

 

 

As they walked into the bedroom, Maks watched Brandy and he had to admit he loved the fact that she was taking

the imitative with him and he loved her boldness.

 

Brandy sauntered over Maks and whispered in his ear. “Look up over the bed, and tell me do you like what you see?”

Maks looked up to the ceiling over the bed and saw the mirror. “Damn, that is hot.” He whispered looking intensely in her eyes.

“I got so wet when I saw it earlier, because I was thinking about us and how we would look making love upside down.”

“I knew you had a freaky side to you; always playing the shy demure little girl, but there is a freak on the inside.” Maks whispered in her ear.

“I honestly didn’t think I had one, but you bring it out of me. I want to be your lady on the street, but YOUR freak in the bedroom.” She promised him.

“Baby, I am never letting you go, so another man will Never know the freak in you.” Maks vowed.

Brandy went over by the bed and pressed play on her I pad to the playlist she had uploaded before she left LA.

Neighbors Know My Name filled the air. Brandy looked at Maks and smiled and said to him.” Make me scream your name.”

Maks walked around Brandy’s body and then he ran his hand down her thigh and then he pulled her close in his arms. “Are you ready for me, because I’m not holding anything back?”

“Yes I’m ready. I promise no regrets, and no games. By the way I am on the pill.” She smiled coyly at Maks.

“Good, but I hope not for long.”

“All in good time, Maks I promise.”

Brandy lifted Maks shirt up over his head, and then she ran her hands all over his chest, and his back, never breaking eye contact with him, and then maks leaned into her body and captured her mouth in a deep searing kiss.

Brandy kissed him back with an unfathomable passion, their tongues collided in duel passion. Brandy moaned deeply into Maks’s mouth causing him to tremble within his body and he felt as if he was on fire.

Maks picked her up and gently lied her on the bed, he removed her bra and her panties. He then removed the rest of his clothes. He crawled up on the bed over her body, and kissed her again.  Brandy’s hand caressed his body, Maks then surprising Brandy flipped her over on her stomach. He ran his hands softly down her back, and then he took his fingertips and made circling motions along her spine.

Brandy’s nerves were tingling through her body, she moaned softly and bit down on her lip to ease the sensations.

“Get on your knees.” Maks commanded.

Brandy fixed her body in position and she looked back at Maks; who was staring at her backside. He ran his hands across her ass cheeks then downward to the opening of her sweetness. He spread her outer lips apart and caressed them making sure not to touch her clit.

“Stop teasing me, I want you so badly.” Brandy moaned.

Maks ignoring her plea moved away from her and stood up from the bed. Brandy looked back at him and he stare at her not giving her the satisfaction she so desperately needed and wanted.

“I want you to understand that I am in complete control. Do you understand?”

Brandy didn’t answer right away, so Maks swatted her ass cheeks.

Brandy whimpered her response. Maks not being satisfied smacked them again. “Answer me!” He commanded.

“Yes! I understand.” She cried out.

“Good now turn over!”

Brandy turned over her following his instructions. Maks grabbed her legs and pulled her down to the edge of the bed and spreading her limber legs back; exposing her sensitive pussy to him. Maks raised her lower body up to him and began feasting on her; he ran his tongue up and down on her hypersensitive sex. He stimulated her clit with his eager tongue in rotating circles.

“Oh my goodness, Maks don’t stop, it feels so good.” Brandy cried.

Maks gave her pussy a deep kiss causing Brandy to explode. “Damn.”

Maks swallowed her essence and trailing tender kisses on her vulnerable pussy. He flicked her clit again, and then he sucked it fully into her mouth causing her another explosive orgasm.

Maks tenderly licked her essence and then he gently laid her lower body back on the bed. H e kissed her stomach leaving a hot trail up to her engorged breast. He lightly massaged her breast and licked each of her aroused nipples, then began a deep sucking on each nipple. He cupped both breast in his massive hands and sucked and gently bit on her nipples.

Brandy licked her lips while watching maks make love to her breasts, Maks watched her tongue and reached up to engage her mouth in an erotic foreplay. He captured her bottom lip and softly chewed on it, and then licked her lip to soothe it.  

Maks looked deeply in Brandy’s eyes and then slowly entered in her, he raised her bottom to gain better access to her vagina,

“I’ve missed you so much, Brandy. You feel so good.” Maks moaned.

“I missed you too, so much Maks.” Brandy panted.

Brandy ran her hands down his back and down to his buttocks, urging him to move faster, but Maks slowed down completely causing Brandy to cry out her disappointment.

“Tell me what you want, what you need?”

“I want you to go faster and deeper.” She boldly whispered.

Maks loving her declaration began thrusting deeply into Brandy, he then flipped her over on her stomach and raised her on her knees. Maks plunged deeply into Brandy. Theirs body grinding into each other and the seat rolling down their bodies.

Maks pulled Brandy’s hair to force her to look at him as he fucked her; he captured her mouth in a hot kiss.

“This feels sooooooooo good, I’m about to cum.” Brandy shouted.

“That’s it baby; I want you too fucking cum all over my dick. Whose pussy is this?” He commanded.

Brandy feeling so overwhelmed by their lovemaking couldn’t answer Maks. She put her head down flat onto the bed and bit down on her bottom lip to prevent herself from screaming.

“I can’t hear you!” He said fucking her even harder and making the bed shake. Maks looked up at he and Brandy in the mirror on the ceiling, and the sight of the two them made him harder.

“It’s your pussy.” She screamed.

“What’s my name?”

“Maks, it’s your pussy Maks.”

“All mine and only mine.”

“Yes it’s yours.” Brandy moaned as she climaxed.

Maks knew she came because he could feel her pussy clench to his cock, causing him to explode deeply within her.

“Damn that was good.” Maks said as he pulled out of Brandy, and stood up.

Brandy still riding on the affects of her orgasm could only nod.

“Don’t move, I’ll get you a warm wash towel to clean you up. He said.

Brandy just simply laid there and waited for him to return.

“Turn over.” He said gently to Brandy.

Brandy turned over as Maks gently washed his essence from her body.

After he took the towel back to bathroom, he came back to the bed and laid down next Brandy who was now under the cover with a smile on her face.

Maks caressed her face and looked into her eyes and said. “You’ve made me so happy; I love you with all of my heart.

“I love you too, sweetheart. Thank you for loving me for me. You complete me. You are my relation and connection to the sun with you next to me, there is no darkness I can’t overcome. You are my raindrops you are my sea, with you and God who’s my sunlight I’m blooming, grown so beautifully. Baby, I’m proud, proud to be your girl you make the confusion go all away from this cold and misty world. I am in love with you; you set me free, I can’t do this thing called life without you here with me. Because I’m dangerously in love with you, I’ll never leave just keep loving me the way I love you loving me.” She said with sincerity.

Maks reached for her and held her close, He never felt this way before, and he felt like he was so close to getting what he wanted and needed. No woman had ever told him that he completed them. He made a vow to himself that he would do anything to make her happy.

 

 

 ****************************************************

As Kelly was walking back to her room, the thought came to her mind to

Google Mr. Valentin Chmerkovskiy, so she went to one of the pool areas and sat on a lounge chair. What she discovered about him both amazed and fascinated her. He was a champion Ballroom Dancer, professional violinist, and most surprising he was a rapper. She looked at some of his videos on YouTube of his dance competitions and was immediately turned on by his sexiness. Valentin or Val had a sex appeal that was dynamic and enthralling.

However, dude was too young for her; he was 24 years old. Oh no, Ms. Kelly do not mess around with boys, that went against her code. She honestly did not want to be bothered with some little boy who has a crush on her.

Kelly wanted to find her man with sensitive eyes, one who understood that love is stronger than pride. She wanted a man with a sensitive mind one of a kind. She was not going to settle until she found that one perfect man. So she had to a man, and not just any man, but one of a kind.

“I should just kill Maks, because that is the only way I will get some satisfaction, and Brandy would just have to be mad at her.” She laughed out loud to herself.

“Care to share your joke with me?” a tall, beautiful, sexy caramel skinned man asked her.

Kelly looked up at all that finess and for once was speechless.

“I guess not.” the beautiful stranger answered his own question.

Kelly finally coming out of her stupor replied. “I’m sorry it was just an inside joke. She said sounding flustered even to herself.

“Well it’s all good to see a beautiful woman enjoying herself. By the way my name is Jamar Stephens.” He said introducing himself.

“Nice to meet you Jamar Stephens; my name is Kelly Rowland.” Kelly said and flashing him her best smile.

“I know who you are; you would have to been born yesterday not to know who you are.” He replied honestly.

Kelly blushed she knew that most people recognized her, but she never wanted to appear too presumptuous to others.

“Are you on this beautiful island alone?” Jamar asked her.

“No I’m here with a friend.” She simply replied.

“Do you mind if I sit down?” Jamar asked politely.

“No, of course have a seat.”

“May I ask another question, without being audacious?” Jamar asked Kelly.

“It depends on what it is?” Kelly jokingly answered.

“I’m just joking.” Kelly laughed when she saw the baffled look on his face. “You may ask me.”

“Are you here with a ‘male’ friend or a female friend?”

“Both.” Kelly replied to his question.

“Would I be safe in asking you out to dinner this evening?”

“Yes you would be, being that the two of them are together, and probably won’t be available for anything, or anyone but the two of them.

“Are you staying in the villas?” He inquired.

“Yes, and are you?”

“Yes, we can meet here, if you don’t feel comfortable with me knowing which room you’re in.

“Okay let’s meet here. What time?”

“At 7 this evening, is that good for you?” He asked her.

“Perfect, Jamar.” She smiled sweetly at him.

“Good, well until 7 pretty lady.” He said taking her hand and placing a kiss on the top.

Kelly waited until she couldn’t see him anymore and squealed, she got up from the lounge chair her mind free of her earlier dilemma and headed to her room she was half way there when she remembered, Valentin Chmerkovskiy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

I hope your mind and ears were stimulated. I believe that music is the soundtrack to our lives. Please R&R; I truly enjoy hearing from each of you. I will try to add a pic of Val and Jamar Stephens.

RIP Lady Tee, her music played a major role in my childhood and her voice and music will live on forever! And that is Square Biz! 

Chapter 18: Ohh LaLa by Nakia
Author's Notes:

I had to post 18, I couldn't sleep. I had all these different thoughts in my

mind. I hope you will enjoy. Please I hope everyone who reads will also

review. Your feedback is very important to me as a writer.

This is my work, accept the lyrics I use from some of the songs from the playlists. By the way there is another shorter playlist that I added in this chapter. Enjoy dear hearts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 18

 

When Kelly got to her room she took a deep breath, and slid the key card in the slit. “Well here goes nothing.” She mumbled out loud.

Kelly entered the room and found it to silent, she walked all the way in shutting the door behind her. She peeked in the living room area, but didn’t see anyone, so she went to look in the kitchen area, still no sign of Val.

When she turned around to go to her bedroom, her body bumped into something hard knocking her to the ground.

“Are you okay, my beauty?” Maks gorgeous younger brother asked her.

Kelly looked up at him and noticed he had sensitive kind eyes; eyes that she could stare into all night. “I’m fine, thank you. Could you please help me up, since you’re the reason I’m down here? Did your mother not teach you any manners? You are to announce yourself when you enter a room?” Kelly said admonishing him.

“I’m so sorry and you are right I should have said something, but I was getting a kick out of you looking for me.” He humorously replied.

“You and your brother have a sick sense of humor, especially when it comes to me.” She sarcastically replied.

“I know what I did, but what has my brother done to you?”

“Don’t pretend not to know.”

“Why would I ask you if I already knew that would be stupid?”

“Did you just say I was stupid, because you don’t know me well enough to speak to me that way, asshole. Kelly said angrily.

“You are beautiful, but deaf. I didn’t say you were stupid; I said it would be stupid of me to ask you a question to an answer I already knew.” He replied arrogantly.

Kelly feeling like the ass said, “I apologize for accusing you of calling me stupid, but it still doesn’t let you off the hook.”

“What have I done?”

“You and your brother decided that you would wait until you got here to inform me we would be roommates.” She said pointing her finger in his face.

Val flinched and walked up on Kelly, who was stepping back until her back hit the kitchen counter. Val leaned into her and said flippantly.

“First of all, Ms. Rowland I had no idea that you were not informed of our impending sleeping arrangements. My brother told me how Ray J, you, and he had devised this plan to get him and Brandy together and did I want to come to keep you company; since he planned on keeping Brandy occupied, I jumped at the opportunity to spend time with you. If anyone should be pissed off, it should be Brandy for you guys plotting against her. Doesn’t feel so good when the tables are turned does it Kelly?”

Kelly who was still leaning against the counter looked up at Val and felt such a strong connection to him, a connection she did not want to feel. Val had both of his hands placed on both sides of on the counter. He stared into her eyes and then at her lips. He wanted to kiss her so badly, she was so damn sexy, and he loved her spitfire attitude. He loved a woman who could hold her own against a man.

Kelly watched him looking at her lips, he was so close that if she brought her mouth an inch they would be in a passionate lip lock. She pushed him forward, and put her hands on hips and said candidly. “Stay the hell away from me Mr. Chmerkovskiy, and I mean it?”

“Whatever you want, Kelly,” he sexily smiled at her, and then blew her a kiss.

“Eww you’re an arrogant jerk.” A frustrated Kelly said as she quickly raced from the room.

Val watched her quickly leave the room; he stared at her ass and then licked his lips. I most definitely want some of Kelly Rowland, he thought to himself.

 

 

Kelly looked at her watch and saw that she had time for a nap, but she wanted to call Brandy and tell her about her dinner date with Jamar.

She picked up the phone in the room and dialed Brandy’s room number.

Maks picked up the phone. “Hello he answered in a sleep induced voice.

“Maks, may I speak to Bran Bran, please?”

“She’s sleep, but I’ll wake her up just for you. By the way how are things going with Val?

“Maks if you want to stay on my good side, you will make sure that brother of your stay out of my way. I mean it, and even though I do believe he had nothing to do with your deception, I still do not like him.”

“What happened, did he do something or say something out of order to you?” A concerned Maks asked her.

“No he’s just arrogant, like you. I don’t do arrogance very well, so just advise him to leave me alone, or I won’t be responsible for my actions.” She sweetly replied.

“Val is a good guy, Kelly. I’m not saying it because he’s my brother, but he’s a softer version of me. He’s sensitive, and knows how to have a good time.” Maks said trying to promote his brother.

“Listen I appreciate your loyalty to your brother, however he’s too young for me Maks. What are you thinking? I want a man not a boy. He’s five years younger than me.”

“Kelly Aliyyah said, (Age Aint Nothing but a number) don’t knock it to you try it. You might just like it.”

“Whatever, can I talk to Brandy?”

Maks gently rubbed Brandy’s arm causing her to stir in her sleep.

“Baby, wake up, Kelly is on the phone. She wants to talk to you.”

Brandy with her eyes still closed reached out her hand, and waited for Maks to put the phone in her hand.

“What’s up Kelly? She answered In her signature raspy voice.

“Guess what girl? I got a date tonight with fine ass man tonight!” Kelly said excitedly.

“Who is it, Val?” Brandy asked.

“Hell Naw, I would never go out with that young buck.” Kelly replied indignantly.

Brandy sat up and looked at Maks who was watching her. “Well then who are you going on a date with?” A curious Brandy asked.

“With this gorgeous, sexy caramel delight; did I already say gorgeous?” Kelly asked.

“Yes you did, what’s his name, and what’s wrong with Val? He’s sexy too.”

“His name is Jamar Stephens and he’s adorable, and to answer the second part your question, yes Val is gorgeous, but he’s annoyingly arrogant, and you know I can’t stand an arrogant man.” Kelly fumed.

“Val is a sweetie, and he has swag Kelly that’s different, he is confident and knows what he wants.”

“Yada, yada; you deal with your Chmerkovskiy brother, but I prefer my men a little more humble.”

“Whatever dude, you just like a man you can control. There is nothing wrong with being submissive sometimes.” Brandy replied while looking at Maks, who was tracing her butterfly tattoo on her back, sending shivers down her spine.

“Submission went out in the 1970’s, I am an independent millennium woman who……

“Who is alone.” Brandy said interrupting her.

“My, my, how the tables have turned, you get a little dick and you become an expert.” Kelly said sarcastically.

“Little it’s not, however; I now know the errors of my ways, and if you chose to be stubborn and bullheaded; well be my guest.”

Maks was now licking her spine up and down with his tongue, while his hands were sliding up her right thigh. He pushed her legs open to get better access to her sweet wet pussy. He inserted two fingers in her tight wet hole causing Brandy to breathe in deeply, and moan out loud.

“Oh, mmmh.” Brandy moaned.

“WTF! I know you to aren’t having sex while I’m on the phone?”

“She has to hang up the phone now Kelly, because she is busy. Bye Kelly.”

Maks said into the phone he had taken from an aroused Brandy.

“You two are so gross.” Kelly said hanging up the phone.

Maks through the phone down onto the floor, not bothering to hang it up, because he didn’t want any more interruptions.

“You are so bad, baby.” Brandy told him.

“Yeah, but you love this bad boy.” He replied.

“Yes I do with every beat of my heart.”

Maks picked her up and placed her hot pussy on his massive dick and they both responded in immense pleasure as their bodies connected.

Brandy moved up and down, and then in circles on his cock. Maks hands raised her ass up and down to the rhythm of her dance. Their eyes locked into each other’s as they made love.

Maks brought Brandy’s head down to his and kissed her erotically, his tongue invited hers to dance. Maks tongue licked the inside of her sweet mouth, and then licked her lips. He captured her head with his hands and licked the side of neck and then he bit and sucked hard on her neck. Brandy knew it would leave a mark but she didn’t care. He did the other side, before he kissed her mouth again.

Maks turned her on her back, and raised her legs onto his shoulders; he took his fingers and played with a clit and then fingered her wet pussy. He slid his fingers into her juicy cunt and then pulled them and licked his fingers. He put his fingers back in her tight pussy and pulled them out.

“Taste how sweet your pussy is.” He put his fingers in her mouth and watched her taste her essence.

“Do you see why I’m addicted to your pussy?” He whispered to her and then added three fingers to her nirvana.

Brandy so caught up in the pleasure of his fingers could only nod her head.

Maks increased the pace of his fingers, as he watched and felt her body tighten up wanting a release. He took his thumb and flicked it against her clit, as he curved his fingers to hit that special spot.

“Oh MYGOOOOOOOOODNESS, IMCUMMMMMMMMMING!” Brandy screamed as exploded into a million of tiny nerves.

Maks removed his fingers and then thrusted roughly into Brandy and causing her body to orgasm again.

Maks looked down at the sight of his cock driving deeply into her addictive pussy and had never seen anything more erotic then the two of them joined together. The sight caused him to explode his seed deep into her womb.

He collapsed on top of Brandy, their bodies covered in sweat.

“That was so good, Maks.” Brandy said as she rubbed his slick back.

Maks raised up and kissed her sweetly on the mouth. “Yes it was, and it only gets better each time we do it.”

Brandy could feel him hardening again. “Are you ready to go again?” She said looking surprised.

“I told you I was addicted to you.” He replied as he entered her again and made sweet passionate love to his Brandy.

 

 

Kelly applied makeup to her freshly cleansed and moisturized face. She put on concealer under her eyes, and then added foundation, blush, a little eye shadow, and then some MAC lip gloss. She then curled her hair.

She walked into the bedroom to put on her gold mini dress that made her already long legs look like a million bucks. She stepped into a pair of 4 ½ inch peep toe Giuseppe Zanotti Pave Iridescent Pump.

She looked in the full length mirror liking what she saw. Kelly checked the time she had 15 minutes before she was to meet Jamar. She was thirsty so she decided to get and get a bottled of water from the kitchen.

Val was sitting on the couch, looking at something on his I pad. He looked up when Kelly walked past him going into the kitchen.

“Damn, you look good, where are you going?”

“NUNYA.” She absently replied.

“So it’s none of my business? Well you should let someone know where you are going.”

“If you must know, I’m going on a date.”

For some reason this info did not set well with Val, he felt anger and jealousy two emotions that were foreign to him.

“Who are you going out with, we just got here today? You move really fast.” Val snorted.

Kelly came and stood by the kitchen entry and stared at him for a few moments, trying to calm her nerves because she didn’t like what he was implying.

“Are you implying that I am some kind of slut or hoe?” She asked him. Daring him to say the wrong thing.

“No I’m just saying that you didn’t waste any time finding an island romance.” He replied carefully choosing his words. He could sense she was ready for fight.

“Well I didn’t go looking, he found me. Therefore, I’m about to go and have me a good time. Don’t wait up, sugar.” Kelly replied in her native Texan drawl.

“Real cute, Kelly, but just remember if fun is all you wanted I could have provided you with that.” Val said while smirking at her.

“Like I told you earlier, stay away from me and we won’t have any issues.” Kelly walked back into the bedroom to get her purse.

Val sat back against the couch and watched her with his sexy hooded eyes, as she put on a sexy performance for him as she walked out the door.

“Only a matter of time, Kelly.” Val vowed to himself.

 

Kelly felt her nerves rising to the surface as got closer to the pool area where she and Jamar had agreed to meet. When she reached her destination, she saw that he was sitting at the poolside bar having a drink. She stood there for a moment checking him out, and she liked what she saw. Jamar had on black custom fitted suit that fit his tall muscular body perfectly. His suit and shoes screamed money, class, and wealth.

Kelly approached him and he immediately rose to greet her by taking her hand and kissing it.

“Wow you look amazing, Kelly. It truly a pleasure and an honor to be in your company this evening.” Jamar relayed to Kelly.

“Thank you and you don’t look so bad yourself.”

“I was wondering if I met your standards when you were checking me out.” He smoothly replied.

“How did you know I was observing you?” Kelly looked at him puzzled by his response.

Jamar pointed to the mirror that hung behind the bar where he was sitting.

Kelly blushed and then shyly looked away from him.

“Hey don’t feel embarrassed, I rather enjoyed your eyes all over my body.” He said making her blush even more. “C’mon lovely lady we have 7:15 reservations at the Sand Castle.”

When they arrived at the restaurant the pretty Jamaican hostess asked them for their reservation name and immediately sat them at a beautifully candle lit table for two.

“Your waiter for this evening will be with you shortly.” The hostess said and then placed two menus in front of them. “Enjoy your meal.”

“Thank you they both said at the same time, making them laugh as well as the pretty hostess.

“Great minds think a like.” Jamar said to a smiling Kelly.

“Yes, they do.” She replied.

“So Kelly, besides being 1/3 of the most successful girl group in history, and being a popular solo artist, tell me who is the real Kelly Rowland?”

“Well for start my Birth name is Kelendria, but I prefer Kelly. I am 30 years old and I love the simple things in life; like reading a good book, bike riding in the park, watching the sun set. However, I do like to hit the clubs and dance.

“How about you, tell me everything since I don’t anything about you?” She asked inquisitively.

“Well like you most times I don’t use my birth name, unless I’m dealing with business. My birth name is Michael Jamar Stephens, II. I am the CEO of my family’s bank in West Palm Beach, FL. I work hard and play just as hard. I love the simple things as well, but I do have expensive taste. I also love pleasure, and pleasuring.” He said confidently.

“Well I agree, when you work hard in life you should have things you want and desire. Sorry for the double entendre, but sometimes are wants are simple, but our desires can be complicated.” Kelly explained.

“A beautiful and intelligent woman, I think I’m in love.” He mocked.

“Don’t let the videos, and the entertainment side of me fool you. I am a well rounded woman, who loves to engage in political banter, and sports.”

“Who’s your favorite football team?” Asked Jamar.

“At the moment it’s the Eagles, I love Michael Vick, and before you say anything (He had a shock look on his face) He paid for his mistakes, and I believe he deserves a second chance. None of us are perfect, and if everyone had all of their dirty secrets exposed in front of the news, then I wonder how many people would be so quick to judge another flawed human being.” Kelly spoke from the depth of her heart.

“You are right; I never looked at that way. I come from a family where scandal of any kind is not allowed. My family lives by their good name.”

Their waiter came at their moment to take their drink order.

“Give me bottle of Moet.” Jamar told the waiter.

“Yes sir.” The waiter humbly replied.

“So would you like to go dancing after we have dinner?” Jamar asked.

“I would love too. My friend Serena Williams said that Club Play was hot, because they play American music and Reggae music.

Jamar’s body went still when she mentioned Serena Williams name, he did not know they were friends. Two years ago he and Serena had dated briefly, but she decided that he was too boring for her, and abruptly ended things between them. It still angered him in how she could be so cruel regarding his feelings. He told her he loved her, and she said it back, however a week later she ended their affair.

“Are you alright, you look as if you were on another planet?” A concerned Kelly asked him.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I was just picturing you dancing in the club.” He smoothly replied. He wanted to tell Kelly about Serena, but thought against it since Serena was his past.

The waiter took their orders and they continued talking and teasing each other even through dinner.

When they finished they walked over to Club Play which was on the resort.

They walked into the Jam packed club, and headed to the VIP section which was located on the second floor. When they walked in Brandy, Maks, Val and a gorgeous red head was sitting down having drinks and watching the crowded dance floor on the huge TV screen.

Brandy jumped up from her seat and gave Kelly a hug. She looked at Kelly’s date and could see why Kelly accepted his dinner invitation. This man was gorgeous, but not as fine as her Maks.

Kelly introduced Jamar to Brandy and then to Maks; rudely ignoring Val and his ‘friend’.

“Wow I’m star struck, it’s a pleasure to meet you Brandy, and I have been a fan of yours since your first album.” He turned to Maks and then back to Brandy and said, “The two of you were robbed, and to be honest I didn’t watch the show, but my sister did and she was upset for about a week after you were eliminated.

“Awww. Thank you. Maks and I appreciate you saying that.” Brandy smiled and looked over at Maks, who was watching the exchange between them.

“It’s the truth.”

Kelly and Jamar sat down next to Brandy and Maks. Kelly could feel Val eyes on her. She looked up at him, and then quickly looked away.

Jamar being the gentleman that he was extended his hand to Val.

“I’m sorry I didn’t get  your name.” Jamar said to Val.

Val also extended his hand.” My name is Val, I'm Maks brother.

“Good to meet you, my name is Jamar.”

“Same here.” Replied Val.

Just at that moment Usher’s and Beyonce joint came on

’Love in the Club’.

http://www.youtube.com/user/soamazing75

“Let’s dance.” Maks said grabbing Brandy’s hand and leading her down the stairs to the dance floor.

Maks lead Brandy to the back of the dance floor and he pulled Brandy close in his arms. His body grinded into hers as they danced in rhythm to the club beat. Brandy put her arms around Maks’s neck and sung in his ear along with music.

Her voice was turning him on. He moved their bodies until they were in the deep shadows of the dance floor against the wall. Maks pressed his hard erection against her pelvic area, he lifted her legs and she wrapped them around his waist. They continue to dirty dance, and then Maks whispered in her ear. “Can I put this love up on you one time?”

Baby you know I'd be down ,but we can't have all these people staring  and standing around. This right here is only for your eyes to see, but you getting carried away saying we can do it where ever; the way you touching me like no other.

“I'm going to make you feel insane.”

“And I'm ready and willing, almost good to go; I got you standing at attention.” Brandy replied.

“Nobody watching, don't worry they can't see us, I know I got you hot now let me in.”

Maks unbuckled his pants and then he lifted her red mini dress and then ripped her thong, he entered her in one hard thrust. “Shit!” Maks groaned in her ear. Being the expert dancer that he was he moved his body in sync to the rhythm of the song. To those around them it just look as if they were dirty dancing, however the two of them knew they were doing more than just dancing.

Maks kissed Brandy hard on the lips because he knew she was about to cum. He fucked her harder up against the wall in the club on the dance floor. Both of them so turned on by the thought of others around them as they made love in the club.

They both came together, and Maks kissed Brandy’s neck. “Thank you for the experience.” Maks said to her.

“Maks I love you and nothing we do will ever shame me. You’re my man and I want to cater to you.” She said while caressing his face.

“I love you, so much Brandy. Let’s get you cleaned up.”

“No you go back upstairs, and I will go to the bathroom by myself. I know you, I will never get clean.” She said playfully.

They walked hand and off the dance floor and Brandy went to the Ladies room and Maks went back to the VIP room, feeling good.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:
Please R&R. Your thoughts and comments are very important to me. Now I'm going to go to bed. Will have to get up in a couple of hours. I did add a pic of Jamar, but I'm having a hard time finding one of Val by himself. Take care, until chapter 19.
Chapter 19 Going Out of My Mind by Nakia
Author's Notes:

Hello, I know it's been a while since I've updated, but i hope you haven't

forgotten about this story. I've been busy, but 2011 is off to an Awesome

start!!! I hope you will enjoy, and chapter 20 will be interactive. You tell me 

what you want to happen. However, if i don't get a big enough response I

will just go on with my version. I hope you will R&R, and leave your desires for

what you want to see happen next. Enjoy!

 

Chapter 19

 

Kelly could feel Val’s eyes on her as she sat talking to Jamar. She looked over at him, and quickly looked away from the intense heat of his glaring. Kelly shifted uncomfortably and needed to escape to gain control of her surroundings.

“Let’s go dance.” Kelly said to Jamar, as she rose and took him by the hand.

“Sure.” Jamar replied noticing the tension between Kelly and Val. He wanted to ask him why was he just sitting there and staring at his date, and totally ignoring his own date. Jamar was an astute business man, observing his environment was crucial in the banking industry. Besides he was a man and he knew when a man was sexually frustrated.

 http://www.youtube.com/user/soamazing75

Kelly walked quickly down the stairs to get to the already crowded dance floor. Jamar followed her as they grooved to “What’s My Name”.

“I love this song, it’s so sexy.” Kelly said as she danced sexily to the beat of the song.

“Show me what you’re working with girl, drop it like it’s hot.” Jamar coaxed a willing Kelly.

Kelly and Jamar were having a good time dancing, however Kelly still had that odd feeling of being watched.

They continued dancing even when the song ended and “Bottoms Up” filled the night club. Kelly raised her hands up and moved her body to the pulse of the beat. People next to them were watching her in admiration, for they recognized that she was Kelly Rowland, and she was sharing a dance floor with them.

Val watched Kelly as she sexily moved her body against her date, he felt jealous, because she should have been on the dance floor with him, and not that uptight asshole; he couldn’t even keep up with her, he was off beat and he wanted to show him how to handle a woman like Kelly.

“Val, are you going to stare at her all night, if so I’m out of here. Why did you ask me to sit up here with you, if you were just going to ignore me?” Jana the pretty red haired girl asked him.

Val looked at her and realized he was behaving badly towards her, but he didn’t expect to see Kelly here with her date. It through him for a loop, because his intentions were to get to know Jana and have a good time, when he saw her sitting with her friends at the bar. However, that all went out the door when Kelly arrived.

“You’re right and I apologize. Let me make it up to you, Lets hit the dance floor.”

“I’m not much of a dancer.” Jana said warning him.

“Don’t worry you won’t be the only one out there who can’t dance.” Val said with a smirk on his face.

As Val and Jana walked on the dance floor; the DJ announced he had a special treat for everyone in honor of the special guest on the dance floor.

“This song is for you Kelly.” The DJ announced as he pointed at her.

Kelly’s hit “Like This” starting playing, and Kelly pointed and winked at the DJ. She closed her eyes and danced her body to the bass of the music. She expertly winded her body and raised her arms above her head and then lowered her body midway to the dance floor.

Jamar stepped back and watched Kelly, as she danced becoming entranced

by her movements. He stepped back because he knew he couldn’t keep up with her, and didn’t want to draw attention to his dancing.

Val also captivated by Kelly, moved closer to her leaving a rhythmically challenged Jana by herself. Val stepped closer to Kelly and pressed his body against Kelly’s, however not caring about Jamar or Jana. He felt drawn to Kelly and he moved his body with hers.

Kelly still dancing with her eyes closed did not pull back when she felt a body press up against her. She just assumed it was Jamar, but she felt a different energy with him, she felt a warmth in her body that she had only felt with one man. Kelly turned around and met the eyes of Val. He felt so good to her that she didn’t pull back; she let her body lead her and not her mind.

Val and Kelly continued dancing together caught up in only the two of them. Val brought Kelly closer to him, so she could feel his arousal and know that she stirred his desire.

When Kelly felt his arousal she was pulled out of her trance, and she stepped away from Val and looked around and become embarrassed when she realized they had caused a scene and that Jamar did not look pleased with her performance.

However, she was pissed off at Jamar for just allowing another man to push him aside and start dancing with her. She looked at Val who had a smirk on his face. “Thanks for the dance doll face, I truly enjoyed myself. Although I’m sure you felt my gratitude.” He said and then walked away.

Kelly wanted to go after him and smack that smirk off his face, but she didn’t want to cause any further attention to her. She looked back at Jamar who looked at her in confusion, but grabbed her hand and walked off the dance floor. He didn’t let go of her hand until they were outside of the club.

“You want to tell me what the hell is going on with you and the white boy?” He asked her in a controlled anger.

Kelly ignoring his question, and opted for one of her own. “Why the hell did you allow him to push up on me? What real man does that shit?” Kelly powered back at him.

“Why can’t you answer my question, Kelendria? And for your info I didn’t just let him push up on you, I had stepped back to allow you to dance and he stepped in without asking me. However, when you did realize it was him; you didn’t pull way; you kept on dancing with him. The reason I didn’t say anything, is because for one I don’t own you, and two you didn’t complain.” Jamar said.

“I thought it was you, my back was turned and, besides I had my eyes closed caught up in the moment.” Kelly didn’t want to say that she should have known it wasn’t him, because she hadn’t felt that energy that she experienced on the dance floor earlier with him.

“So now do you care to tell me what’s really going on between the two of you?”

“I can’t stand Val; he is such an arrogant jerk. Just wait until we get back to our room I’m going….”

“Wait, wait just a second here. Are you sharing a room with this guy? I thought you told me you were here with friends?” Jamar said accusingly.

“I am, he was forced on me by his brother Maks.” Kelly went on to explain to him everything that happened from setting up Brandy and Maks to Maks trying to do a little match making of his own.

“Wow, you people in the entertainment industry have a lot of nerve, to just interfere with each other love lives.” He shook his head in bafflement.

“Well what I did was to try to help my friend see how much Maks loved her; I didn’t throw her in a room with a complete stranger.” Kelly said trying to justify her actions.

Jamar laughed and then looked Kelly in the eyes and said, “You may be angry with Val, but you are attracted to him and he to you.

“Whatever, think what you like, but I do find you attractive.” Kelly said to Jamar.

“Really is that so, well then show me?” Jamar challenged her.

Kelly slowly walked up to him and then she met his lips for a kiss. The kiss was good, but she didn’t feel any fireworks, unlike when she and Val kissed earlier. I have to get him out of my mind, Kelly thought to herself.

Jamar took the kiss further, but Kelly pulled back when he tried to French kiss her.

“Moving too fast for me Mr. Stephen, no tongue on the first date I just met you.” Kelly said defensibly.

“My bad, and you are right, I just lost control with your beauty and forgot to be a gentleman.”

“Apology accepted.” Kelly replied while yawning.

“You look tired, and ready to turn in for the evening.”

“Yes I am tired, but I have to let Brandy know that I am about to leave so that she won’t send out an APB on my whereabouts.”

Kelly and Jamar headed back in to the VIP section of the club, when Val approached them and asked if he could speak to Kelly alone.

“Kelly may I have a word with you alone?”

“No, I’m tired and I’m going back to the room, you can talk to me in the morning.” Kelly replied wearily.

Val not happy with her reply, but didn’t want to further upset her, just nodded his head and stepped away.

When Kelly reached the VIP, she stopped in mid step when she noticed Brandy and Maks dancing together privately. Their chemistry alone should have gotten them to the finals of DWTS, but oh well at least they both found each other and in her opinion that was so much more than an ugly disco looking trophy.

“Excuse me love birds, but I just wanted to inform Brandy that I am going back to my room for the evening.”

Brandy pulled away from Maks and went to her friend, Brandy stared at Kelly for a moment and then said, “Are you alright, you look really tired, but I know you, you love the club and no matter how much you travel; you always have enough energy for the club?”

Kelly not wanting to discuss what was really bothering her in front of Maks, just simply replied. “I talk to you tomorrow, but you and Maks continue to enjoy each other, and don’t mind me.”

“Kel, you are my friend and I will always make time for you, but we will talk tomorrow okay? Maks and I were about to head back to our room, however we were waiting on you to return. Where is your friend Jamar?”

“He’s waiting for me downstairs. He’s going to walk back with me, but if you and Maks are ready we can all walk back together.”

 

 

*******************************************************************

 

As Maks and Brandy were getting ready for bed, Brandy was looking at her phone and frowning.

“What’s wrong, Brandy? What are you looking at?” A concerned Maks asked her.

“Why are these people harassing me? They are accusing me for the reason why you and Erin aren’t together. Brandy replied in disbelief.

“What are you looking at?” He said coming over to her on the bed, to see what she was talking about.

“I’m on twitter, and these people are vicious; why doesn’t Erin get her followers to stop being so hateful?  What the hell is her problem, I’ve been nothing but nice to her. I didn’t trip on her when she wrote that stupid blog or when she made those air head remarks on GMA, but using innocent people to speak for her; is pushing the bar.” Brandy said in anger and frustration.

“I will deal with Erin, but for the mean time block those idiots, including Erin.” Maks said to Brandy.

“Maks either you handle her or I will. It’s time for her to understand that you don’t want her and her little followers need to get that fantasy out of their minds about the two of you being together. It’s not going to happen and get over it.”

“I love how you are staking claim a in your man; it’s so sexy baby.” Maks said has he started kissing on her neck.

“Do you really, Mr. Chmerkovskiy? Or are you turned on by the thought of two women wanting you?” Brandy asked him.

“Both.” Maks said jokingly.

“Wrong answer Maks.” Brandy said hitting him on the arm.

“Ouch you hit me, you are supposed to love me and not hurt me.

 

Brandy climbed on top of Maks and said to him looking deep in his eyes.

“Ever since the first time I met you at the reveal I knew we would be friends, but what I didn’t know is that we become the best of friends. You are special to me, and I owe so much to you for helping me to get my confidence back. For defending me the way you do when people are cruel to me on different websites and for fighting for us, for this relationship. For trusting me with your heart and simply for just being you; you let me see a side that most people never get to witness and I adore you for that. Thank you, Maks for loving me, and seeing me for who I am.” Brandy said with tears shining in her eyes.

“You know I am a man of not many words, but I saw something special in you, the moment we met. At first it was a need to protect you, but then I fell in love with your heart and energy, your goodness, and your innocence. The way you helped me when my grandmother died, and then all of your support when the media was attacking me about Bristol Palin, you were there for me. You became my friend first, and even though we had some rough times, we still had a connection that was unbreakable. I promise that I will always try to listen to you, and respect you and your career, because I know how important your music is to you, and along with your family; I will be your biggest supporter.” Maks replied with tears of his own in his eyes.

“Oh Maks, you are perfect to me, and I will also support you and your dancing along with your studios and whatever else you wish to accomplish.”

Maks kissed the lover of his heart and made sweet passionate love to her. He whispered in her ear and told her he will always love her and that he will never let her go.

 

After they had finished making love, Brandy laid next to Maks with his arm wrapped securely around her, and she wondered how long will they be allowed to be at peace, before the ugly monster reared his head and come knocking at their door. She wanted life to remain peaceful, but she knew that it was only a matter of time, before their happiness was challenged.

 

 *****************************************************************

Kelly laid across her bed, listening to her IPOD. She didn’t hear the knock on her bedroom door.

Therefore she was startled and angry when she saw Val standing in her door way.

“Don’t you know how to knock; I have had it with you and your constant rudeness!” Kelly said rising from the bed to stand at the foot of the bed.”

Kelly was so thrown off guard; that she had forgotten she was dressed in her dark purple camisole and matching lace fringed boy shorts. However, the way she was dressed did not go unnoticed by Val.

“I did knock, but since you were listening to your IPOD, I guess you didn’t hear me.”

“So what Val, common sense should have told you not to enter without getting permission, from me. What do you want?  I told you to wait until the morning to talk to me.”

“I just wanted to apologize to you, because we have gotten off to the wrong start. I apologize for all of this mess and hope you will forgive me for my part in it.” Val sincerely expressed.

“Apology accepted, and you’re right we have gotten off on the wrong foot, but I also apologize for the way I have treated you.”

“So how did your date go with Mr. Uptight?”

“He is not uptight, he is a good guy, and the date went okay. We had a nice dinner and you already know what happen at the club.”

“Well let me just say this with all due respect if I may; he can’t handle you, you need a real man to handle you.” Val said confidently.

“I guess you would be that man, too handle me, I suppose. But let me make it very clear for you, you will never get that chance, and I don’t do boys. Now have a good night and don’t let the bed bugs bite.” Kelly said sarcastically as she turned her back to get back in the bed.

Kelly not realizing the swiftness in Val was thrown off balance when he quickly reached out and grabbed her and then pushes her up against the wall.

“Little boy, I’ll show you just how much of man I really am, Ms. Kelly.” Val said as he crushes his mouth against hers and he could feel her fists furiously beating on his back as his mouth made love to her hers

Val felt soft full lips pressing back to his own lips and knew she was kissing him back with as much force.

This wasn't sexual, emotional, or even physical desire, this was anger, and the fight for dominance that both of them had been looking for.

Kelly fighting for more control pulled his head back by the grip she had on his hair cutting off their tongue play and effectively releasing a moan from Val. With his neck exposed she attacked in with gentle kisses, little nibbles, and tongue lashes.

It seemed that she was winning this battle with him, until Val grabbed the back of her thighs and hoisted her up to be aligned with his waist. Then he let her go, a trick that forced her to lock her legs around him if she didn't want to fall. Reflectively she let go of his hair and grabbed on to his shoulders for balance. With only a boy shorts pussy was exposed to the harsh denim fabric of his erection that he was effectively rubbing against her.

"You can't deny this Kelly." She heard his words through the haze of euphoria he was creating with his gyrations.

"This is nothing but a physical reaction Val." She spat out at the same time feeling the dampness in her boy shorts grow.

"Physical, huh?"

Val slid his hand up the back of her thigh to the curve of her ass, toward her panties. He stopped his movements when he reached the delicate scrap of silk, for a minute he played with the silk fringe of her boy shorts that he had dreamed about for so long. With a tug, he ripped the little underwear off of her body.

Sliding along her slit slowly with his middle finger, gauging her reactions. She was dripping wet for him; there was no denying the juices that were running like honey on the inside of her leg. He heard her breathe hitch in her throat as soon as his finger connected with her inner flesh.

What was he doing to her? Every touch and movement of his fingers and she felt sparks zing straight to her clit. Her muscles were twitching uncontrollably; she couldn't stop her body from reacting to everything he did no matter how harsh.

Gently he inserted one finger into her until he heard her gasp, and then pulled out slowly. Withdrawing his soaked fingers from her panties he left her body empty of his touch once again. He brought his fingers to eye level with her face watching her for any type of reaction. Stone faced she stared at him but her eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Now tell me Kelly do you get this wet over just a 'physical reaction'?" He whispered angrily in a husky tone. She had lied to his face, but more importantly she had denied him the satisfaction of knowing that he wasn't the only one suffering.

All reasonable thought was cut off by Val’s touch; she couldn't even form words to say anything. It felt electric, everything felt so good but her body was screaming for something, she didn't know what but it was begging her for more. Uncontrollable shivers ran through her legs and she whimpered. It was beginning to be too much; she whispered his name on a breath of air in a silent plea.

"What is it Kelly? You can't possibly be turned on because you're not attracted to me like that. Right?" He growled sarcastically. In his haze of anger he bit down hard on the sensitive are between her neck and collar bone. This was his property and he wanted to mark her to let everyone know that he had loved her well.

As Val bite down on her neck she let out a small shriek and pushed her pelvis toward his hand forcing his fingers to brush of her clit for the first time. She jumped in shock; it was like direct access to every nerve ending in her body. She threw her head back, letting him have free access to her body. In his anger he knew he was being rough with Kelly but the feisty hellion was enjoying it. If her moans were any type of an indicator then he was on the right track.

"Plea...please...Val."

"Tell me you love it." He barked out at her, he needed her to confirm what her body was already telling him. Raising her jaw defiantly she stared him straight in the face and bit her lip silently signaling to him that she wouldn't do it, a final act of strength.

Aggressively he started stroking her clit wanting more than anything to get her to cum, hard. During his anger haze to get her to submit he hadn't realized she had snuck her hands underneath his shirt until her fingers contacted with his skin. Her touch was like fire, but Kelly was dying for some of her own skin to skin contact with him and in her position this was the closest she could get.

She was trembling, he could feel that she was close to Cumming, she just need that extra push. More aggressive then he meant to be, he pushed her sweater and bra up simultaneously with one hand. Those perky little breasts sprang free from there confinement. Just like he had thought her nipples were like little chocolate chips. Chocolate chips were meant to be eaten and that's exactly what he sought out to do.

"Say it Kelly." He whispered hotly right above one nipple.

Kelly swallowed and tried rotating her hips against his fingers to get that final push over the edge but it was of no use.

"I......I......shit...please...Val."

"Say it!" he barked while pinching her clit.

"Yes. God, yes I love it, now please..." she gasped out.

With that he locked onto her nipple and sucked hard. She toppled over the edge with a scream that she tried smothering with one hand, while the other latched onto Val’s back. Her body was trembling so hard that he had to hold her up so that she wouldn't fall.

She was absolutely beautiful as she came, he could feel her every muscle release and contract. This was beyond his wildest imaginations of what Kelly’s first orgasm from him would be like. She was wild and unrestrained, he knew that this orgasm was real and that she was enjoying every moment.

Val felt drunk with power and he rested his head against hers as Kelly was still reeling from the most powerful orgasm of her life. They stayed in that position for a few seconds until Kelly started pushing Val away from her traitorous body.

 

“Get off of me dammit!” She screamed at him.

Val slowly moved back away from her, but he looked her deeply in her eyes and said. “This is not over; you will be mine, before we leave this Island.”

“Fuck you, Val. You will never get near this pussy again, and that is a promise.” She smiled at him, however the smile never reaching her eyes.

“That sounds more like a challenge, than a promise; And baby I love a challenge.” Val said as he turned to leave Kelly’s room.

He ducked in perfect timing as Kelly threw a magazine at him.

“I hate you, Valentine, I hate you.” Kelly screamed out at him. However, Val turned around and said very calmly,

“I’m sure you think you do, Kelly.” Val replied as he leisurely walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:
Tell me what you think. Please now Review.
Chapter 20 This Woman's Work by Nakia
Author's Notes:

Hello sorry took so long to update, but I've been so busy. I wanted

to get something up, this chapter is real short but it's a hot one!!

I hope you enjoy and I have introduced Serena William in this chapter. 

Please excuse any spelling typos and  grammar errors. I hope you enjoy.

By the way this chapter is very sexually graphic. Just wanted to warn you

in case you are reading this at work or in the middle of class (lol).


Chapter 20

 http://www.youtube.com/user/soamazing75

 

Day 2 in Jamaica

Brandy and Maks sat on their villa’s balcony and ate breakfast together. They watched as the sun rose on the beach creating such beauty for the lovers.

Brandy walked over to lean on the railings to look out onto the deep blue ocean water.

“This is so beautiful, Maks.” She said, however her mind still thinking about the mess with Erin Andrews and her obsessed followers.

Maks noticing the dread in her voice went and stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her solidly against his body. “What’s wrong, Brendy, Brendy, Brendy?” He teased saying her name the way she loved when he allowed his native accent to thicken.

“Maks, I’m worried about what happens when we leave here, when we have to deal with the real world; like with the whole Erin issue.” Brandy turned so that she was facing Maks face to face; to witness his facial expressions.

“I told you last night that I will deal with Erin, and I promise you I will take care of it.” Maks said with a bit of attitude.

Brandy not wanting to start an argument with him, however needing to make him understand that this was a woman to woman issue, and that it’s best that Erin heard it from her directly.

“I didn’t sleep very well last night, due to all of the dreams I kept having concerning this BS; therefore I believe it is best for me to deal with Erin in a mature, but ‘I’m not taking no shit off of you’ manner.” Brandy stared boldly in Maks eyes daring him to say differently.

“If you feel that is the best way, then by all means do so. But I want you to understand that there is nothing Erin can do or say that would make me change my mind about you or our relationship; if that is why you are hesitant for me to deal with the situation.” He reassured Brandy.

“No I trust with all my heart, but this needs to be handled between the two of us. She has made it personal, and I have to deal with her, too let her know I am not a little girl who she can bully through blogs or on twitter. But I need for you to trust me, because this could result in the two of you not being friends anymore. Can you handle that, Maks?” She asked him with sincerity.

Maks looked at Brandy in true admiration and respect, because this was not the Brandy he first met, but always knew was buried deep inside of her. “Yes I trust you, and I can most definitely handle not having Erin in my life; as long as I have you in my life.

Brandy feeling confidant and sexy with Maks pulled his mouth to hers in a passionate kiss. Brandy let go of all her fears and apprehensions and poured all of her love and passion into their kiss. She boldly made love to his mouth with her tongue. Brandy began to undo Maks robe and then she slid it down his arms onto the ground. She allowed her hands to daringly explore his body his smooth broad chest his nipples as she scraped her fingers across them, causing her lover to moan in appreciation.

Brandy then moved her mouth and tongue down the sensitive plains of his neck. She then sucked hard on his neck leaving her passion marks on him.

“Mmmh that feels so good, baby.” Maks said to his ardent lover.

“Does it baby? I love to make you feel good.” She told him as she continued to explore his body with her tongue, as now manipulated her tongue on his right nipple, and then sucked in deeply and then bit down on the sensitive nub. She did the same to his left nipple. She proceeded down to his navel where she flicked her tongue in and out of navel.

“I think somebody is ready for me.” She said teasingly to him as she caressed his fully erect penis.

“Why don’t you get reacquainted with him, he’s missed your mouth and tongue on him.” Maks said with fervor as he looked down at Brandy.

“You read my mind.” She said as he licked the head of his cock. She then ran her tongue down the underside and then back up to the head she continued to do this and then she sucked the big mushroomed head of his cock into her mouth sucking deeply like a suction cup.

“Fuck!” Maks yelled out as Brandy expertly sucked his cock.

Brandy looked up at Maks as she slurped on his cock and he stared back into her eyes as she fucked him with her mouth. He fingers played with his hypersensitive balls, making Maks pump harder into her mouth.

Maks feeling so caught up in the emotions of having the love of his life love him so intimately and boldly on the balcony of their villa, pushed her away and pulled her up and then swiftly move the robe from her naked body and turned her around so that her back was against the railing of the balcony and raised her legs up to his shoulders and thrusted deeply into her hot pussy.

Maks having no mercy rammed his big cock into her tight pussy over and over again.

“Maks don’t stop this feels so good, oh baby I love the way you fuck your pussy.” Brandy said breathlessly in his ear.

Her words spurned Maks to go deeper, and then he pulled out of her sweetness, and then he turned her around and entered her from behind, he raised one of her legs so he could have deeper access to his pussy. Maks slapped her ass and watched as her cheeks reddened and then he caressed her ass and then slapped her ass again.

Brandy moaned from the sensation of Maks slapping her ass and urged him to go deeper into her wet juicy sex.

Brandy leaned her head back and Maks grabbed hold to her hair seized her mouth in a hot wet kiss.

Brandy’s body began to tighten up and her eyes rolled back as she felt her body begging for release, Maks began furiously rubbing her clit and that pushed her body over the edge. She screamed out not caring who heard her as pussy tighten around Maks cock and she exploded into a million tiny nerves and Maks squirted his essence deep into her womb.

“Wow that was unbelievable!” Maks said to Brandy as he turned her back around to face him and lift her up into his arms. He carried back into their villa and placed her gently on the bed, as went into the bathroom to run her a bubble bath.

“Yes it was.” Brandy said as she waited for Maks to return and to carry her lovingly to the bathroom, where they took a relaxing bath and then made love again in the bathtub and then again in their bedroom and slept until mid afternoon, when Brandy’s phone rang.

Brandy answered her phone, “Hello.”

“Yo Bran get your lazy ass up and come and say hello to me.”

“Serena?” What are you doing here?” A surprised Brandy said into her phone.

“Kelly invited me, to keep her company, but that was before Val. Besides I want to hear all about this new guy she met. So get some clothes on, and pry yourself away from lover boy for about an hour.” Serena Williams said to her good friend of many years. “See you in little while.”

“Okay I’ll be there shortly.” Brandy replied to Serena.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading. What do you think Serena will say when she

finds out who Kelly's new friend is? 

And what about that Brandy and Maks? They are so freaky (lol), first in the 

club and now on the balcony. My, my, my Maks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

Chapter 21 New Revelations by Nakia
Author's Notes:

Thank you to all of you who take the time to read and review.

Your riviews keep me inspired to continue this fanfiction story.

I hope you will enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 21

 

Brandy, Kelly and Serena were sitting on the balcony laughing, talking and joking with one another. They sat and reminisced about when they first met, and how Serena use to wear the plaits with all of the barrettes and Brandy with her signature braids.

“Whatever guys, I had no control over how my momma did my hair, and besides it didn’t stop me from winning, deuces.” She laughed while holding up her two fingers, formerly know as the peace sign.

“Whatever, dude it still was not a good look at all.” Brandy said to Serena.

“Now, now Ms. Brandy let’s not talk about your bad hair days or should I say many, and you Ms. Kelly can’t say too much, we all have been on Bossip due to our bad lace front wigs.” Serena said indignantly, but with a smile.

“I digress, you’re right, we all have had some messed up hair styles. Changing the subject let me tell you about the new guy I met yesterday.” Kelly said in eager to tell Serena about Jamar.

“Yes let’s hear all about the sexy specimen, what’s his name, his age, how tall is he, is he fine, and gorgeous?” Serena enthusiastically asked Kelly.

“One question at a time; Yes he is fine and gorgeous, he’s 34 years old, about 6’1, sexy as sexy can be, and his name is Jamar.”

“Jamar who, what’s his last name?” Serena asked with hesitation.

“Stephens.” Kelly simply replied.

Serena who never thought she would hear that name again stared off into space for a few moments. How in the hell could this be happening to her, and why did Kelly have to be the one to meet him.

“Earth to Serena, hello where did your mind wander off too.” Both Kelly and Brandy said in a sing song voice.

“I’m here, I was just thinking about something, so what did the two of you do on your date, and when will you see him again?”

“We had dinner and then we went dancing at the club, the only bad thing I can say so far about him is, he can’t dance!” Kelly stated disapprovingly.

“Yeah I know.” Serena said absently.

“What do you mean you know?” a surprised Kelly asked Serena.

“Uhm, I just meant that I know how much that bothers you, when a man is not a good dancer.” Serena offered as she tried to clean up her mistake.

Kelly not really satisfied with her friends answer just looked at Serena but decided to leave it alone for the moment. However she felt uncomfortable some reason with the way Serena was looking off into space like a zombie. Kelly knew Serena very well and she was not one who was ever lost for words, but some reason they were lost to her at this moment.

Brandy feeling the tension in the air between Kelly and Serena decided it was best change the subject to something that less strained. “So how’s your foot, I was surprised when you withdrew from the Australian Open.” A concerned Brandy asked.

Serena looked up at her friend and replied, “It’s okay, I just didn’t want reinjure my foot with all of the intensive training I would have to endure to get in shape.”

“Well I can most certainly understand that. How’s the fam?”

“Everybody is good; how’s your family? I have to come and see my girl Sy’rai; it’s so hard since I don’t live in LA anymore.”

“I know you and Kelly have left me to go in live in the MIA, but it’s all good.”

“You know I spend a lot of time in LA, and I always make a point to see you and baby girl.” Kelly replied.

I know I just miss you guys a lot.”

“We miss you too, speaking of which how are you and Maks going to deal with living on two different coasts? It didn’t work for Rick Fox or Vanessa Williams.” A concerned Serena questioned her friend.

“I really don’t know, but I do know I love Maks deeply and I want to be with him, however this is something we will have to work out.”

“Hell Maks can’t be without you for a few minutes, how is he going to handle the distance? Maks is too impatient, and jealous to be in a long distance relationship. You better get ready to pack up and move to NYC.” Kelly replied.

“Maybe he should pack up his stuff and move to LA.” Serena saucily replied.

“Hey, I don’t know what we will do, but I hope it works out for the best.” Brandy responded back.

“Did you ask him about the pictures you seen of him with that Joan lady, while we were in the airport?” A concerned Kelly questioned.

“No I haven’t, I need too, but I feel like why would he go through all of the trouble to devise this plan with you and Ray, but still have a chick on the side. I’m trying to be mature about this and not jump to conclusions; however I did see those photos with my own two eyes.” Brandy confessed.

“What pictures are you referring to?” A confused Serena questioned.

“While we were waiting for our connecting flight in New York, we came across a photo of Maks looking cozy with some hot chick and the caption said something to the effect that Maks reunites with his on again and off again girlfriend Joan.” Kelly explained to Serena.

“What! And you haven’t confronted him about that photo? I’m not trying to get in your business, but Brandy you can’t ignore that picture.” A shocked Serena replied.

Brandy looked at her friend, and she knew she was coming from a good place, but she wasn’t sure if she wanted to rock the boat between her and Maks. “I know, but the issue I want to deal with first is with Erin Andrews, and her pettiness. Girlfriend has been tripping over Maks and her twitter followers are sending my followers crazy tweets. It’s insane and childish. Why are you chasing a man who has made it very clear that he doesn’t want you, but yet you still chase him?” Brandy vented to her friends.

“Can I ask you a question, Bran?” Kelly asked.

“Sure, what is it?

“Did Maks sleep with Erin?”

Brandy not wanting to make her man look bad, but at the same time these were her girls, whom she trusted to be brutally honest with her, and she didn’t want to lie. “Yes he said it was only one time, and I know where you are going with this, because I told Maks the same thing. Erin is in love with him, and sleeping with her only intensified her feelings, and she will do whatever she can to get him to be with her. I feel sorry for her, but it’s not my fault that Maks and I fell in love with each other.” Brandy took a deep breath and continued her rant.

“Maks loves Erin, but only as a friend, and we know that men can be foolish when it comes to sex. They know how to separate their feelings from the physical and the emotional. However, we as women tie the two together and that is how we end with a situation like this.”

“Amen, I agree that when a woman has sex with a man she becomes emotionally attached, but you know what sometimes I feel like you have to do what Uncle Steve said, “Think Like a Man and Act Like a Lady”. Serena joked but was also dead serious.

“Right, you aint never lied Serena, if Erin would have just looked at sleeping with Maks as a chance to have good sex with a good looking man and nothing else, then she wouldn’t have gotten hurt, but would have had one hell of a time.” Kelly said to her friends.

“I think she fell in love with before they ever slept together. Maks has a way of making a woman feel as if she is the one in the room at that moment. At least that happened for me, and I tried to fight my feelings, but when he approached me to sleep with him, baby it was a rap. I regretted it, but I enjoyed it and it only intensified my feelings for him. If he hadn’t confessed to me that he loved me, then I would have thought of him only as man slut with no regards for women feelings.” Brandy confessed.

“I hear what you are saying, Bran but I would almost bet; that Erin asked Maks to sleep with her, and Maks thinking she was attractive wasn’t going to say no. the difference is Maks did the chasing with you, and Erin chased him; men do not like to be chased they like to do the chasing.” Kelly replied.

“They sure do, that is their nature to chase and they like when a woman plays a little hard to get, not a whole lot, but just a little.” Serena agreed with Kelly.

“True, but Erin has better get over him quickly, because this is getting on my nerves, I just want to be happy and move past all this crap of DWTS and who Maks should be with and did I sabotage his relationship with Erin.”

“But you did in a sense, because those crazies want to believe that, and as long as they believe that; you are always going to be a home wrecker. So just get over it, and deal with Erin accordingly, because this does cause for a woman to woman conversation.” Kelly told her.

“I agree. Not meaning to change the subject but what’s up for tonight, I feel like Stella and I want to get my grove back.” Serena said while cracking up at her own joke.

Brandy and Kelly were laughing as well and the tension from earlier forgotten, and the three women were back to a place familiarity.

The women were still laughing when one of the balcony doors opened and Val stepped out onto the Balcony looking fine as ever. Val looked at each woman and then his eyes landed back on Kelly only this time with a smirk. Kelly looked back at him and then mouthed the words ‘screw you’ to him. However, Val being Val voiced his response for her friends to hear.

“Sure, Kelly anytime, and any place. Last night wasn’t enough for you, or do you just need more? I aim to please to you.” Val said smugly.

Kelly’s face felt warm from embarrassment, due to his candid remarks. She could feel Brandy and Serena looking at her and then at Val. She knew they were going to want details about what Val was referring to, but hell she didn’t even know what the hell this was between them. She was confused, horny and did she say confused.

Val sensing Kelly’s humiliation decided to save her, and he turned to Serena and said to her, “Hello Serena, it’s nice to meet you, I think you are one of the best athletes in my book you and you sister.” He said walking over to her shaking her hand.

“Thank you and it’s a pleasure to meet you as well. So Val can I ask you question, because I have a feeling you will be honest with sister. Are you and Kelly getting it on?” Serena asked Val but was looking at Kelly.

Brandy feeling the tension making a comeback quickly intervened. “Of course not, Val is like his brother and he loves to get a reaction from people based on his lewd remarks.” Brandy was shooting daggers at Val, to play along with her theory, to clean up the mess he started.

“I was just kidding, and Brandy is right I just did it for the shock value. I love to play with Kelly. Val said, and he looked at Kelly when he said the word play.

Kelly not missing Val’s innuendo when he said he loved to play with her, looked quickly at Serena to see if she caught it; she was relieved when it went over her head, but what she wasn’t counting on was Brandy catching it. Brandy looked at her and smirked and shook her head in disbelief.

“So Val what’s up for tonight, and would you like to be my date?” Serena said to Val.

Val looked briefly at Kelly and said, “I would love to, and now I want feel like a third wheel this evening.”

“Exactly, since Kelly has hooked with a cutie here on the Island, whom I can’t wait to meet. What did you say his name was again?” Serena asked Kelly.

“Jamar Stephens.” Kelly replied.

“Tonight should be very interesting, if nothing else.” Serena replied more to herself than to the group.

Brandy getting that feeling in the pit of stomach was not looking forward to tonight’s festivities. “Yep tonight should be real fun.” She said replied drily.

“I can’t wait.” Kelly Responded sarcastically.

 

 

“I have a weird feeling in the pit of stomach.” Brandy confided to Maks.

“Why, what’s bothering you?”

“I can’t explain it, but I have a feeling some ish is about to go down between Kelly, Jamar, Serena, and Val. There was crazy tension between Serena and Kelly earlier today, and for some reason I think it has to do with Jamar.” Brandy explained to Maks.

“Why would there be tension with Kelly and Serena about Jamar, does Serena know him? And what does my brother have to do with situation?”

“I’m not sure if she knows him, but the way she was acting earlier sure seems like it. I hope, no let me rephrase it, I pray that this is not someone Serena has known intimately. Your brother is tripping with Kelly, I don’t know what went down with them last night, but he was insinuating that there was a little playing around between. Kelly’s facial expressions pretty much told me he was not lying.”

“What? I know my brother has a crush on Kelly, but I never thought she would let him get close enough. Wow, I’m shocked, but fascinated. As far as Serena and Kelly go we just have to keep a close eye that nothing crazy happens.” Maks pulled Brandy into his arms and held her close, breathing in deeply the scent of her hair; that smelled like strawberries.

“Maks, can I ask you a question, and I want you to be completely honest with me, and don’t try to protect me from what you think I can’t handle.” Brandy said to him as she wrapped her arms tighter around his waist, and looked deeply in his chocolate brown eyes.

“Okay, ask me, and I promise to be completely honest with you.”

Brandy took a deep breath and decided what did she have to lose by asking him about Joan Killury. “Who is Joan Killury and what is she to you?” She asked while holding her breath.

Maks stepped back from Brandy and he looked her straight in her eyes and said, “She was someone I was dating before I went to LA to do DWTS, we were never serious, but I know Joni hoped we would become more serious. I saw her when she came to my studio on evening and she and I grabbed a bite to eat, and we were photographed together that night. Surprisingly Joni is rooting for us, because she realized how much I loved you. She is not a threat to you, and I would love for the two of you to meet someday.” Maks honestly confessed to Brandy.

“Thank you for being completely honest with me, it means so much to me, and it lets me know I can trust you.” She reached up and kissed him on the lips.

“I learned my lesson from not being completely honest with you. I want to build a life with you, and I know you need to trust me. I love you and I need you, so much baby, I can’t imagine you not being in my life, it seems as if we have known each other for a lifetime.”

“I feel the same way, and I’m so glad I asked you so I can stop wondering if you were cheating on me.”

“Come on let’s play before dinner.” Maks said as he lifted her and carried her into their bedroom to make love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

What do you think of Serena? Do you think that Serena and Kelly will

fallout over Jamar? And what about that naughty Val?? Please review

your comments mean so much to me.

Chapter 22 Backstabbers by Nakia
Author's Notes:

Here is chapter 22, it is a liitle short, but has a lot of depth.

I hope you will enjoy and read and review. Thanks for reading.

Chapter 22

 

Brandy, Maks, Serena and Val were the first to arrive at the restaurant for dinner they sat and talked among each other as they waited for Kelly and Jamar to arrive.

“So Val, are you going to join DWTS like your big brother, or are you going to continue competing?” Serena asked Val.

“No I’m not doing the dance show I will continue to compete until I reach #1; right now my and I partner are placed at #3.”

“Wow, that’s awesome, I can understand the competiveness because with tennis the rankings are determined by how many tournaments you play and how much money you win, so when I am hungry for that #1 place I know what I have to do; I have to play well.” Serena explained.

“It’s the same way with ballroom dancing, the more tournaments you compete in the better chance you will have at winning, but the only difference is you have someone judging your every move.”

“Well not only that a lot times you don’t know what music you are dancing to, and what dance you will have to perform.” Maks added.

“So how do practice for that?” A bewildered Serena asked.

“Well I compete in Latin Ball rooming so you just practice doing those dances with music that can fit most any dance. Once you hear the music you just feel it and you begin to dance as if you have rehearsed with that very music.” Val explained.

“Brandy can attest to that, we had that happen to us during the show, and once we had our routine in place it was a little easier once we got our music to put it together.” Maks said.

“It was not as easy as he just said. I was so nervous, but I just listened to Maks and it fell into place, but it wasn’t easy.” A laughing Brandy said.

“When were you not nervous, you were always terrified before we dance, and then terrified during the results.” Maks teased her.

“Because I was afraid of messing up and embarrassing you, so yeah naturally I was afraid.” Brandy said sarcastically.

They were laughing and joking and did not see when Kelly and Jamar were escorted to their table by the hostess.

“I see everyone is having a good time.” Kelly said to them.

Serena looked at Kelly and then at the handsome man next to her, and her suspicions were confirmed; it was Jamar Stephens her former lover. Serena and Jamar’s eyes met, and it was as if no one else existed in the world for that moment, but the two of them.

Brandy looked at her friend and then at Jamar and knew they were connected intimately, and took a deep breath waiting for all hell to break loose.

“Hello Jamar, how are you? It’s been a minute since we last saw each other. How’s your family? By the way did you tell Kelly we use to date?” Serena said sweetly as she took a sip of her white wine.

Kelly looked at Jamar in confusion and then said, “Why didn’t you tell me when I told you that Serena and I were friends?” An angry Kelly demanded.

Jamar still looking at a smug Serena replied, “Because she was no longer relevant to me or my life.” He said flippantly.

Serena not expecting him to be so flip flinched at his remark. However, not wanting Jamar to think he got the best of her she replied back, “Of course why would you say something, when there is a chance for you say you fucked Serena Williams and Kelly Rowland.” Serena said indignantly.

“What is that suppose to mean, Serena? Did you realize I was talking about the same person earlier when we talked? You’re supposed to be my friend, and you could have said what you suspected, but no leave it to Serena to want drama.” A hurt Kelly confided.

Brandy, Maks and Val sat rigidly as they watched the scene take place before them.

Kelly looked at Jamar with hurt written all over her and said to him, “Was this some sick game for you, to get back at Serena?”

“No Kelly it wasn’t a game, and I should have told you; but I thought then you wouldn’t have given me chance.” He confessed.

“Yes it was a game to him, why don’t you just admit it and then you can go and kick rocks barefooted.” A cynical Serena replied.

“Everything is not about you Serena I know that is hard for you to believe.” Jamar said.

“Fuck you, Jamar.” Serena said.

“Only in your wet dreams baby,” Jamar smugly replied.

“That’s enough, both of you.” Brandy said.

Kelly who had enough, turned to walk away; but turned back and looked from Serena to Jamar and told them, “You both can go fuck each other, have a beautiful evening.” Kelly said blowing them kisses, and then walked away.

“Kelly wait let me explain.” Jamar said as he followed her.

“Leave me the hell alone.” Kelly coldly replied to him, as she left him standing humiliated as the people in the restaurant watch their heated exchange.

Serena sat sadly at the table feeling guilty for hurting Kelly, but deep down she wanted to embarrass Jamar for not telling Kelly about them. She truly felt horrible about hurting her friend.

Brandy angry at Serena, but also knowing she was hurting from Jamar not telling Kelly the truth. “I’m going to go and check on Kelly.” Brandy said sadly.

“No I’ll go, and check on her.” Val offered.

Brandy hesitant about Val going to check on Kelly; since they were always arguing was about to refuse his offer, when Maks gently touched her hand and said,

“Let him go, and cheer her up.”

“Okay, but please don’t upset her, Val.” Brandy pleaded.

“I won’t I promise.” Val promised as he got up to go after Kelly.

“I hope he doesn’t upset her.” Brandy said to no one in particular.

Serena who was still just sitting at the table looking dejected decided to get up and go and take a walk on the beach, not wanting to get a lecture from Brandy, about her behavior.

“Where are you going, we need to talk?” Brandy asked Serena.

“I’m going for a walk, I’ll talk to you later Brandy.”

“Really dude, you are just going to leave and not apologize for ruining everyone’s dinner, because you just had to have it your way, you can be such a bitch sometimes, I don’t get why you had to hurt Kelly.”

“Look I know I messed up, but I can’t deal with this right now, I’ll talk to you later.” Serena said as she grabbed her purse and left an angry Brandy and confused Maks sitting at the table.

“Can you believe her she has the nerve to be upset when she is the one who caused all this madness?” Brandy asked Maks.

“I don’t know what the hell just happened, one minute we were sitting here laughing and the next thing I knew were witnessing world war 3.” Maks joked.

“I knew something like this would happen, after I saw Serena face earlier and the little remarks she kept making. But I promise you I didn’t expect it to go down like this. I don’t know if Kelly will ever forgive Serena for this.” Brandy declared sadly.

Maks reached for her hand and held it up to his lips and kissed her hand so sweetly and whispered to her, “you just be there for the both of them, and try not to take sides, because this goes a lot deeper for Serena when it comes to Jamar.”

Brandy looked at maks and smiled. She was so proud to call this beautiful man hers. “Thank you for being so understanding, and I love you. Let’s eat because I am starving.”

“I love you too, and when are you not hungry?” Maks teased her.

“Whatever, I love to eat.”

“And I love to eat you.” Maks said seriously.

“Maks, OMG! You are so naughty, but I love it.”

Maks leaned back in his chair an devoured Brandy with his eyes, sending her a nonverbal message of what he wanted to do to her and how he wanted to do it.

 

 

Kelly walked into her bedroom and flung herself on the bed and she cried her eyes out. She just couldn’t believe her friend would go to such extremes to embarrass her. She thought they were better than that, and that no man could ever come between them.

Val walked into the villa and b=he could here Kelly crying, and it ripped his heart apart. He had a feeling that Jamar was counterfeit the moment he met him, but what he couldn’t get over is Serena and her actions. Val walked to Kelly’s room and stood quietly at her slightly opened door, looking at her as she cried her eyes out.

Val walked into her room and sat down on her bed and gently reached for Kelly and held her close as she opened her eyes and looked at him and then tightly wrapped her arms around him and cried on his shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Well, Well, Well what about that Serena and Jamar? Poor Kelly, or maybe not.

Perhaps this is what she needed to push her into Val's arms. Let me know what

you think. 

Chapter 23 Human Nature by Nakia
Author's Notes:

Hello, here is chapter 23. I'm so glad you guys are enjoying this story, beacuse

it really does motivate me to write from the heart when I read your reviews.

Thank you to all the readers, and especially those who take the time to review.

Enjoy, friends! Please excuse any spelling errors and grammar errors.

Chapter 23

 

“Go ahead and cry, sweetheart.” Val whispered to Kelly.

Kelly continued to cry, but she was getting to that point where she was starting to get a headache, and her eyes felt swollen. She knew her makeup was smudged, and she looked like a hot mess. However, it felt so good to be in Val’s arms, and she never wanted to let him go.

Val could feel Kelly was beginning to calm down and he gently caressed her back. He kissed the top of head, and he felt Kelly tighten her hold on him. Having her in his arms made him feel complete and whole, and he could her hold her in his arms forever.

“Thank you, for being here for me, and letting me sob, and slob all over you.” Kelly softly said.

“Anytime, I’m so sorry you had to go through that pain, my heart ached for you. But baby, you handled yourself with class. Most women would have smacked the shit out of Jamar.” Val chuckled.

Kelly laughed, “Believe me I wanted to, but he is not worth me losing my dignity over.

“So be honest with me, and tell me how are you really feeling?”

Kelly took a deep breath and sighed, “I’m just so hurt, because I thought Serena and I were better than this. Granted I don’t know all the details behind her relationship with Jamar, but I’m her girl and she should have told me what she suspected when I told her about him.”

“True, but the more I ponder on all this; I just feel Serena allowed her emotions to get the best of her, and she didn’t intentionally set out to hurt you.” Val explained.

“But why did she have to do it during dinner, why couldn’t she just wait until we had finished dinner and then ask to speak to us in private.” Kelly said trying to rationalize the situation.

“I can’t answer those questions, but what I can tell you is that we all have done something that we later regret once we had time to think about our actions.” Val reasoned.

“I know you’re right, but it still hurts. I mean it’s not like I’m in love with Jamar, but I just expected better from them especially my friend.”

Val gently ran his hand gently down the side of Kelly’s face and looked deeply in her eyes and told her, “You are so beautiful to me and you deserve to be loved and respected always. So don’t worry about him and his dishonesty, he doesn’t deserve you.”

Kelly leaned into Val and she reached up to his lips with her lips and kissed him softly and hesitantly. Val feeling the softness of her lips against his crushed his mouth deeply to hers and he began to explore her mouth with confidence and passion.

Kelly moaned into his mouth as his tongue caressed the inside of her mouth.

“You taste so good.” Val said as he kissed the corner of her mouth, and then kissed her closed eyelids, her nose and again her mouth.

Kelly pressed her body closer to his, and kissed him back with everything that was in her. Their tongues were mimicking the sex act, and Kelly felt as if she could have an orgasm just from their kiss.

Kelly began unbuttoning Val’s shirt, but he broke away from their kiss and stood up and ripped his shirt off of his sculpted chest and then he told Kelly to take off her dress and she readily obeyed him.

When Kelly was left in just her black lace bra, and thong; Val sat down on the edge of the bed and he reached out his hand for Kelly to come to him. Kelly stood in between his partially opened legs and watched as Val’s hands explored her lithe body. Val turned Kelly around and then he stood up and unhooked her bra and Kelly pulled down the straps and removed it from her body. Val stood in front of her and then Kelly stared into his eyes giving him approval to make love to her.

“Do you have protection?” Kelly asked him.

“Yes.” He replied and he reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet and retrieved a couple condoms. Val tossed the condoms on the bed, and then he reached for Kelly and she went into his arms and slowly kissed his soft lips, to his strong jaw line down to his neck and then back to his lips to engage with him a deep searing kiss that left them both breathless.

Val lifted Kelly up into his arms and placed her gently on the bed. He took off his pants and boxers and joined Kelly on the bed. Val laid his bed over hers skin to skin and they both could feel the heat their bodies generated.

Val planted kisses on her face her neck, he licked her ear and then gently blew in her ear, his tongue explored her neck where he sucked deeply leaving his passion mark, he traced his tongue on her succulent nipple and then suckled her breast while his hand played with her other nipple.

“That feels so good, Val please don’t stop.” Kelly moaned.

“You like that.” Val whispered seductively.

“Yes.”

Val wanted to give her other breast equal treatment licked the nipple and then he tenderly nipped her nipple. He licked the valley of breasts in lazy circles leaving a wet trail down to her navel, where he played with her navel.

Val opened Kelly legs wide and then he spread her nether lips apart and with his fingers he traced the inner folds of her vagina. “Your pussy is so pretty.” Val said as he flicked his tongue on her clit, and then he began to suck and lick on her wet pussy. He inserted one finger as he continued to lick her and then he inserted another finger in her tight hole. Val bended his fingers so he could hit that spongy spot and began to vigorously finger fuck her.

“OHMYGOODNESSVALOOOOOOHHHHH!” Kelly screamed as she came all over Val’s fingers.

Val continued to lick her pussy as she came again Val removed his fingers and licked them clean, as he watched Kelly watching him.

Val grabbed on of the condoms off the bed and ripped it opened and rolled it down his sizeable erection.

He grabbed Kelly’s legs and pulled her down to the edge of the bed and spread her legs like an eagle and thrusted deeply in her tight snatch.

“Fuck!” Val groaned as he entered her sweetness.

Kelly not wanting him to slow down began moving her hips to match his rhythm.

Val slammed hard into her pussy causing her to bounce on the bed. “Damn, this is so good, don’t stop.” Kelly cried.

“Look at me, while I fuck you.” Val demanded of Kelly.

Kelly opened her eyes and stared deeply into his eyes feeling something she couldn’t quite describe happen between the two of them.

Val leaned down and kissed Kelly sucking her tongue in his mouth deeply; Kelly moaned into his mouth. Val broke the kiss, and moved down to her neck and sucked deeply on her neck leaving a passion mark.

“I’m about to cum.” Kelly cried as she bit down on his shoulder. Her body exploded and rippled as she experienced her third orgasm.

Val continued pumping into her body until he came a few minutes after she did. However, due to his insatiable need for Kelly, Val was still hard and he was still slowly thrusting into her.

“I’m not finished.” Val told Kelly.

This time Val made sweet love to Kelly, he put Kelly on top of him and allowed her to control their rhythm as she rode him and made love to him.

Kelly leaned down to Val’s neck and sucked his neck like a vampire leaving her brand on him. Val flipped Kelly back on her back to take back control and to bring her to another mind blowing orgasm.

Their bodies slick with sweat as Val lay on Kelly as they tried to catch their breath. Val rolled over to his back, breathing deeply.

“Thank you.” Kelly whispered to Val.

Val reached for her pulling her into his arms and holding her tight, and then whispered back. “You’re Welcome, sweetheart anytime.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Serena walked slowly down the beach holding her shoes in her hand as she cried for acting like a stupid bitch. She knew she was wrong for the way she acted, but she just felt so out of control at that moment as she watched Jamar standing next to Kelly as if they didn’t have a history.

Serena had been in love (and still in love) with Jamar and was ready to commit for once to one man, when Jamar had told her she was basically a diversion until something better had come along, because with her schedule and demanding lifestyle she wouldn’t fit into his life.

So Serena being prideful decided to end things before her heart and emotions could grow deeper for him. What she hadn’t realize at that moment that it was too late; and she was head over heels for him.

“Serena.” Jamar called out to her as he caught up with her.

Serena quickly turned around and stopped in her tracks as watch Jamar get closer to her. She so desperately wanted to run away from him, but she convinced herself to stop being a coward.

“What the hell, was that you pulled earlier?” Jamar demanded as he grasped her wrist and holding her tightly to prevent her from running.

“Ouch you’re hurting me!” She yelled.

“You don’t even have a clue as to what real pain feels like.” He replied as he gripped her wrist tighter before letting it go.

“What is that suppose to mean?” she asked him as she rubbed her sore wrist.

“Don’t worry about it, but do you want to know what I discovered about you tonight? You’re a real cold hearted bitch.” He said answering his own question.

Serena flinched from his brutal yet accurate insult. She stood there as he looked at her as if she was the most hated woman in the world, however she was if you were Kelly, and Jamar. Brandy probably felt the same way.

“So you have nothing to say, for the shit you pulled this evening?” He demanded.

“I don’t know what to say.” She replied as voice cracked.

“Aren’t you a real piece of work; you didn’t want me but you don’t want anyone else to have me.”

“Kelly is my friend, that is real fucked up, that you would try to be with the both of us.” Serena spat at him.

This time Jamar flinched, as he looked down at the ground.

Serena continued when she noticed his guilt. “Yes I should have told Kelly that I suspected that her ‘new friend’ was my former lover, but I was pissed because you had to know that me Kelly were friends. So you’re just as much to blame for BS as I am.” Serena retorted.

“I didn’t know you guys were close, but you’re right I should have been forthcoming with Kelly.” Jamar admitted.

Serena stared at Jamar for a moment and then looked away when his eyes looked up to meet hers.

“Answer something for me?” Jamar quietly asked.

“What is it?”

“Why did you break things off with me, and then changed your number?” Jamar asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

So tell me what you think. Where do Kelly and Val go from here?

And what will Serena tell Jamar? Will she be completely honest? Or will she lie?

Please give me your feedback, I love to hear from you.

Chapter 24 Black Magic by Nakia
Author's Notes:

I know it's been a minute since I've updated, but I deeply apologize.

I hope you like this chapter, because I will soon get back to concentrating

solely on Brandy and Maks. They will soon be back to the States, and back to

reality. I promise not to wait to long to update, because I am ready to rap this

story up and then began a new one. I want to finish what I have started, before

moving on. I am one of the persons who need closure in everything I do.

Please forgive me for any spelling, and grammar errors. Thanks again for all of the

loyal R&R, you truly make my day when you R&R.

 

 

Chapter 24

 

Serena looked everywhere but at Jamar, she wanted to be truthful with him since it was his fault that he was using her to satisfy his rocks until something better came along.

“Why does it matter to you, why I broke things off? It’s not as if we were serious, it was just about sex and good sex if I may add. However, it was good while it lasted and it was time to end things.” Serena replied smugly.

Jamar quickly grabbed Serena by the arm and pulled her close to him and then looked her directly in her eyes and said, “You love to play games, and I was nothing but a game to you. But I will be damned before I let you play with my heart and emotions again, I trusted you with a part of me I never let others see, but you just screw me and my feelings.” Jamar said angrily as he slightly shook Serena.

Serena had enough sense to know that she had went too far; fearing she had pushed him to his limit, she tried to break away from him, but he clutched her tighter. Jamar was breathing harshly and she had never seen such a primal look on his face before.

“Jamar please let me go.” Serena whimpered.

“No.” He deadly replied.

“What the fuck is wrong with you? I said let me go.” Serena screeched.

Jamar had snapped, all the lonely nights he had endured when she broke things off, and then when he couldn’t get in contact with her; he became enraged. Seeing her tonight and the way she handled things only made those feelings return to the surface with intensity.

“I will never let you go again.” Jamar whispered as he angrily kissed Serena.

 

Serena desperately did not want to feel anything as Jamar kissed her, but the feeling of his lips on hers were just too overwhelming, and she kissed him back with just as much anger, frustration and passion.

Kissing Serena felt like home to Jamar, a place he loved and cherished. Kissing her and having her in his arms again made him feel complete and whole.

Jamar broke the kiss and both of their breathing was harsh and erratic; he kissed the top of her head and held her closer to him; he didn’t want to let her go.

Serena knew at this moment what it felt like to be loved and cherished, but another part of her was afraid to embrace those feelings. She quietly cried on his shoulder, all of the events from earlier came crashing back to her mind, and she cried for Kelly and herself.

“Baby, don’t cry.” Jamar pleaded as he lifted her face up, he wiped her tears from her face and he gently kissed her.

“I am so sorry for being a royal bitch, I have really messed things up. I don’t think Kelly will ever forgive me, and what about you? How can you stand the sight of me? I have embarrassed myself in front of Brandy, Maks, and Val; I don’t think I can ever face them again.” Serena hysterically cried.

“Baby calm down, getting hysterical is not going to resolve the issues. First, yes you were a royal bitch as you put it this evening, but I realize you were coming from a place of hurt, by the way you still haven’t told me why you broke things off with me. As far as Kelly goes, I believe that she will forgive you, but it might take some time. Serena I can forgive you, because I was just as much at fault as you, I should have been honest with Kelly from the beginning, but for some reason being with her made me feel closer to you.”

Serena knew it was time to lay all the cards out on the table and be totally honest with him. “Jamar, the reason why I broke things off with you, is because you told me that you were ready to settle down and that my lifestyle was too much for you, because you wanted a woman who you could come home to every night, and not someone who was all over the damn place, and so all we could ever have is a sexual relationship .” Serena explained to Jamar.

Jamar thought back to that night he had said those things to her, and he was frustrated and angry that she had cancelled yet another date with him, due to a photo shoot in Miami.

“I said those things because I was angry at you for cancelling our date for the third time. I didn’t mean them, but I just wanted to be with you and I had flew in town to see you and you just pushed me to the curb, like I was a piece of trash. So I tried to hurt you, and I guess it worked because you broke things off and changed your number.”

“I didn’t want to cancel any of our dates, but things at that moment were so hectic, and our relationship was so fresh and new; it couldn’t handle the pressure of my demanding schedule. I never wanted to hurt you, but when you said those things to me, I just felt I had to end things, before I fell any deeper for you.” Serena replied.

“All this hurt and pain, just because we both were stubborn and selfish. I want to apologize to you for hurting you, and I hope you can forgive me?” Jamar sincerely asked her.

“Yes I forgive you, and I apologize to you for causing you pain.”

They stood looking at each other, but wanting to say the words I love you. But both afraid of the possible rejection those words could bring.

Instead Jamar whispered in her ear. ”Spend the night with me tonight.”

Serena looked deeply into his eyes searching for some hope of the deep love she felt for him in his eyes, but instead she found intense passion and lust in his soulful brown eyes.

“I don’t know Jamar, that is what happened to us before we used sex as a band aid, and then when it was over the wound was still fresh.”

“Baby, don’t deny us this moment, I want no I need you, please sweetheart.” Jamar pleaded with her.

Serena feeling her defenses wearing down against his entreat; turned away from him to try and gather herself. However, Jamar walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and held her tight while he whispered sweetly in her ear. “Please baby, I promise you I won’t hurt you, I only want to make you feel good, and you know how good I can make you feel. I want to feel your legs wrapped around mine while I’m loving you so deep, and hard. I can still remember how you use to scream my name when I would hit that sweet spot. Don’t you remember baby?”

Serena groaned as his words painted the images she tried so hard to forget, but couldn’t. Serena turned around to face him and their lips met simultaneously in a deep-seated kiss, all of their lonely nights away from each other was felt in each stroke their tongues and every nibble.

Jamar lifted Serena up in his arms not breaking contact with her sweet mouth. When they did finally decide to come up for air, Jamar carried her in his arms the short distance to his villa. Serena lovingly rested her head on his chest anticipating the night of love making with the one man who made her feel like she is the most beautiful woman on the earth.

When they entered the villa, Jamar did not let her go until they reached his bedroom, it was as if he was afraid to let her go in case she changed her mind and tried to take flight.

He placed her gently down on the bed and he covered her with his strong, muscled body. Jamar looked deeply in Serena eyes and then crushed his mouth to hers igniting pure fire, passion and lust.

Jamar ripped Serena’s blouse from her body causing the little buttons to pop off and fly in every direction, he then pulled her skirt down her body leaving her just in her bra and panties. He stood up and ripped off his clothes until he stood in front of her in all his manly glory.

“Damn I’ve missed you.” Serena told him as she unashamedly stared at his perfect chiseled body.

“Show me how much you’ve missed me.” Jamar demanded.

Serena sexily got off the bed and stripped off her bra and panties, she slowly walked around him and stood behind him and then wrapped her arms around him and then licked the sensitive spot on the back of his neck and then down his spine, causing him to shudder and breathe in deeply.

Feeling powerful and sexy from his reaction; she then traced his pectoral with her fingertips and in slow bold moves she teased his nipples.

“Baby, that feels so good.” Jamar whispered to her.

Her fingertips roamed down to his stomach with feathery strokes, she could feel his stomach muscles tighten as she caressed him. She then moved down to his muscular thighs, purposefully ignoring his manhood.

She caressed his thighs with her fingers, and then back up to his stomach as she kissed and sucked on his neck. She then moved around to stand in front of him and she placed sweet kisses all over his beautiful, yet masculine face. Her mouth took the same journey as her fingers did previously as she licked and flicked her tongue on his nipples, knowing how sensitive his nipples were she lovingly continued her assault on them. Her tongue then trailed down to his stomach and then to the ultimate prize; his cock.

Serena kissed his left thigh and then his right; as she gently pumped his full erection in her hand. She licked the tip of his cock and then down the underside of his massive cock, she repeated this action twice and then she sucked on the mushroomed head and flicked her tongue at the same time.

“Fuck, Serena that feels so amazing, I’ve missed this and you so much.” He groaned.

Serena then began to take more of him deeper into her mouth as she cupped his balls and gently massage them. She tried to take in as much of his cock as she could, but due to his size she was only able to deep throat 8 inches.

She would go down as far as she could and bob her head and then come back up to the head and then back down. She slurped on his cock showing him just how much she loved doing this for him and how much she had missed him and his cock.

Jamar stared deeply in Serena’s eyes as she sucked his cock in her perfect mouth.

Jamar pulled back from her causing Serena to whimper as she lost her lollipop. Jamar pulled her up and then walked her over to the bed, he gently pushed her back and then he grabbed her legs and then spread her legs wide apart and until he was face to face with her pussy. He stared at her glistening pussy and then he licked his lips in anticipation.

Jamar got down on his knees and then pulled Serena down to the edge of the bed; By Serena being so limber her legs were able to spread out like an eagle’s wings giving him perfect access to her wet pussy. He licked the top of her pussy, down to the bottom and then back up. He opened her pussy lips and then he kissed her pussy and then she flicked his tongue over her clit over and over and over and then he stuck his tongue in deeply as his finger played with her sensitive nub.

“Jamar, please stop it’s too much.” She cried as tried to push him away, but he grabbed her hands and held them tightly as he sucked, licked and ate her pussy like a starved man.

He then hummed on her pussy sending waves of pleasure to her inner core.

“Fuck, you have to stop, I really can’t take it.” Serena moaned the sensation too overwhelming for her.

“You can take it, and you will. You owe me for taking my pussy away from me. So good, you taste so good and smell so good baby.” He whispered as he softly kissed her pussy.

Jamar then inserted a finger into tight wet pussy, and then another as he fingered her and then with his thumb he rubbed her clit. When she adjusted to his two fingers he added a third finger and then sped up his pace as vigorously fingered her.

Serena’s body shook uncontrollably as she felt a powerful orgasm hit her and caused her to black out as her essence erupted all over Jamar’s fingers and hands. He continue licking her essence until it was gone.

Serena eyes fluttered opened as came to find Jamar staring at her and grinning. “Did I faint again?” She asked him.

“Yes, you did. I believe the French call it La Petite Mort “little death”.

“Wow it only happens with you.”

Jamar caressed the side of her face as he covered her body with his. “Open up for me baby.” He demanded.

Serena readily obeyed him as he tenderly entered her body as she wrapped her legs around his waist giving him deeper access to her sweetness.

He thrusted deeply into her pussy; pulling out and then back in, he rested his hands on either side of her as he stared into her eyes.

He rocked his body into hers her so deep and strong, the feeling as intense as he kept staring into her eyes as he made love to her.

Serena tried to close her eyes from his intense stare, but he commanded her to keep them open.

“Is this my pussy, Serena?” He asked her as he slammed into her.

Serena shivered at the look of possession in his eyes as he thrusted hard and deep into her.

“Answer me!” He me commanded.

“Yes it’s yours, only yours.” She cried.

“Mine!” He said as slammed into her, causing both of them to climax together.

Their bodies shook as they both experienced one of the most intense orgasms of their lives.

Jamar not wanting to let her go pulled her closer into his body as he rolled over to his side. He snuggled is body into hers and then he whispered so sweetly in her. “I love you Serena, always and forever.”

He was disappointed when he didn’t get a response from her, but he soon realized that she had fallen asleep.

“There’s always tomorrow.” He reassured himself, as fell into a peaceful slumber.  

 

 

   

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

I enjoyed writing that love scene. Black love is truly beautiful, and doesn't matter what

your preference is, but I love to see a Black man shown in a positive light. Thank you

again for reading.

Chapter 25 Bittersweet Moments by Nakia
Author's Notes:

I know it's been a moment since I've updated, but I have been working on a my Black

History play that I wrote. Between rehearsals and tweaking, it's been taking up my extra

time. However,  I found some time and wanted to give you a taste of the gang. I know some will be a bit disappointed with the way the tides have turned, "but life is like a box of

chocolates you never know what you going to get" (Forrest Gump). So enjoy and please

review, because it really does inspire me when I see your feedback. I will try to update on Sunday evening, but it will be late if I do. Please excuse any spelling error or grammar typos.

p.s. enjoy the playlist I created for your reading pleasure, also some of you might like the videos, because most are tributes made by others dedicated to Brandy and Maks.

Chapter 25

http://www.youtube.com/user/soamazing75

playlist

Kelly opened her eyes and then closed them back and groaned out loud as the night before came rushing back to the fore front of her mind.

First the debacle with Serena and Jamar, and then the night of love making with Valentin Chmerkovskiy, it was good; in fact it was the best sex of her life. But she was torn, and to be truthful she felt a bit ashamed for letting her guard down and twisting in the sheets with Val.

Kelly rolled over onto her back and then she pushed herself up to lean against the head board, she looked over to the window and was startled when she saw Val standing there by the window just staring at her.

“Good morning, sleeping beauty. Did you sleep well?” A smirking Val asked Kelly.

Kelly feeling the heat of her embarrassment flushed her face stammered as she answered his question.

 “Ye… yes, thanks.” Kelly responded while holding her head down.

Val walked over to the bed and stood next to her he gently placed his hand on her chin and lifted her head up causing Kelly to make eye contact with him.

“Kelly last night was beautiful, and we have nothing to be ashamed about. Please trust me, I don’t want to hurt you, but I do realize that we don’t really know one another, but I want the chance to get to know you.”

Kelly looked away from the intense stare of Val’s eyes, she wanted the same thing, but her mind was conflicted; there was the age issue, the color issue and damn the age issue! She didn’t want people calling her a cougar, even though that term was applied to women who were over forty dating a younger man, but in the music industry the critics would purposely label her one.

“Let’s just take it one day at a time, and see what happens, okay?” Kelly said with more conviction then she really felt.

“Absolutely, let’s take it one day at a time.” Val smiled at Kelly and then reached down to kiss her forehead.

Kelly smiled, but the smile not reaching her eyes; in fact she looked quite sad. And this bothered him, because he wanted to make her happy; however he knew that at this moment the main reason Kelly was so unhappy, was because of Serena and that punk Jamar. This fact angered him and he wanted to hurt someone for hurting her, but on the bright side due to their deception it did bring him and Kelly closer and intimate.

“Sweetheart tell me what’s bothering you; let me try to help you?” Val tenderly asked her.

“I feel so betrayed by Serena, I thought we were better than the way she treated me last night.” Kelly sadly expressed.

“Listen carefully to what I am saying, and I mean this with all respect for you. Perhaps Serena acted out from a place of fear; I’m not justifying what she did, because her actions were wrong and my mother has tried to teach my brother and me to hate the actions of a person, but not the person.”

Kelly leaned back against the headboard and brought her knees up and placed her hands on her knees; and carefully considered what Val was saying to her. She had to go to deep into her heart and pull out the anger, frustration, hurt and confusion that now centered on her feelings towards Serena. How does one get over such betrayal by a friend?

“I truly get what you are saying, and I do want to forgive Serena, but I need to talk to her to see what her thought process is. I need to gain closure, and only time will bring about true healing.” Kelly replied.

“Are you hungry?” Val asked her.

“Yes I’m famished, since I didn’t get to eat dinner.” Kelly joked.

“Neither did I, let’s get dressed and get something to eat.”

“Bet, give me twenty minutes and I will be ready.”

“Sure, take your time.” Val turned to leave the room, but then turned back around and looked at Kelly and then said, “Kelly, I hope you will give me the chance to show you how happy I can make you.” Without giving her the opportunity to respond he quietly turned away and pulled the door closed behind him.

Kelly who was in the process of getting up from the bed before his remark fell back down on the bed in a heap of nerves and desire; wondering what the hell she was going to do about Val?

 

 

 

 

Maks thrusted deeper into Brandy, as he made sweet love to her for the fourth time throughout the course of the night and the morning. He just couldn’t get enough of her, and he knew the time was drawing near when he just couldn’t turn over and reach for her, because she would be in LA and him in New York.

“That feels so good.” Brandy moaned as she bit down on her bottom lip to suppress herself from screaming with pleasure.

 Sweat poured off his body and onto hers as Maks gripped her hips and powered deeper in her pussy from behind.

“I love to make you feel good, baby.” Maks said as he manipulated her clit with his fingers.

“Don’t stop, I’m about to cum.” Brandy cried with pleasure.

“Cum baby, cum all over my cock.” Maks coaxed.

Brandy screamed as she climaxed in orgasmic bliss, as Maks continued to sex her body.

Maks turned her over and spread her legs and entered her slowly as he stared into her eyes loving the serene expression on her face. Maks desire for her intensifying at that very moment; because now he truly understood what it meant to make love to a woman that you were deeply in love with.

A single tear fell from his eye, and Brandy tenderly wiped it from his face as they made love not just in the physical but from the soul.

Maks thrusted into her one last time as they both climaxed in unison, he kissed her deeply and passionately with all the love he had him for her. When he finally pulled away they both were breathless and physically spent.

Maks lifted his body from Brandy’s and rolled over onto his side pulling her with him and holding her body close to his. He kissed the top of her head and closed his eyes, relishing the moment.

“It will soon be back to reality for us, me in LA and you in NYC; I’m going to miss this waking up next to you, being able to reach out and touch you or making love with you. My heart already feels heavy and sad.” Brandy sadly said.

“It doesn’t have to be that way, we could be together every night all you have to do is say yes and we can go to Vegas and get married.” Maks seriously expressed.

“I don’t want to rush anything Maks, and I know you mean well, but we have to make sure we do right by each other, because there are more people involved than just the two of us.” Brandy carefully replied.

“I respect what you are saying, but our marriage will be between the two of us; and If we fail at it than we will be at fault for not trying to make it work.”

“I don’t want to thank about failing, I’m tired of failing. That is why I want to be absolute sure that we are ready, because I have Sy’rai to think about and she deserves to be happy as well. I know she loves you and adores you, but we have a lot to consider, like where are we going to live?”

“I digress, you’re right I haven’t considered everything, and Sy’rai is very important to me, because she is a part of you and I never want to hurt you or her. So please forgive me for being selfish in my desire to have you as a permanent part of my life.”

“There is no need to apologize, because I know what your intentions are, and I understand the need and desire you have for us to be together.” Brandy said as she snuggled closer to Maks and breathed in his scent.

“Listen Brandy, I want to make a vow to you, that I promise to always consider your feelings in every decision I make whether it’s personal or career driven. I want us to be more than just lovers, but the best of friends that tell each other everything good or bad.” Maks vowed to Brandy.

Brandy sat up so she could have direct eye contact with Maks and then she replied. “Maks I vow to you the same thing, and more importantly I trust you with my feelings and my heart. I give you all of me forever and ever. I love you with all your ism’s and I promise I will not try to change you into what I think you should be, but I accept you the way you are, because I fell deeply and whole heartily with the man you are today.”

“Thank you, because that means so much to me. Karina wanted me to be someone that I’m not. I don’t want to be famous, the reason I chose to do DWTS is to show the America what ballroom dancing is all about and how it is a sport. The fame came along with it for a price, but then I would have never met you. So I’ll deal with the pressures that come along with being recognized just about everywhere I go.”

Their conversation was interrupted by Brandy’s cell phone ringing. Brandy recognized the ring tone as Serena’s.

“That’s Serena calling, let me answer it.” Brandy said as she herself reluctantly pulled from Maks arms and reached over to answer her phone.

“Hello.” Brandy answered.

“Hey, Bran can you talk?” Serena hesitantly asked.

“Yeah, sure. How are you this morning?” Brandy asked her friend.

“Not so good. I…..fee…. feel so horrible about what I have done. Kelly would never forgive me.” Serena cried loudly into the phone.

Brandy looked over at Maks who was staring at her, and she mouthed the words ‘I’m going out on the balcony’. Maks responded by nodding his head.

Brandy walked out on the balcony and sat down, she took a deep sigh and replied. “Listen Serena I can’t speak for Kelly, but I what I do know is that you hurt her and its hard coming back from that place of betrayal from a friend.”

“I know, but what should I do? Should I call her? Give her space and time to heal?” Serena asked Brandy.

“Maybe you should apologize, but say to her if she needs more time to work on forgiving you, then you will understand and give her room to do that.”

“I don’t want to leave here with her mad at me, I can’t handle that.” Serena said as she was crying.

“You can’t control what Kelly does, but you can only control what you do from this point on. You have to take responsibility for your actions and grow the hell up. I love you, but that was real scant less what you did.” Brandy admonished.

Serena didn’t respond but Brandy could hear her sniffling, and her heart ached for both women.

“Take a little time to reflect the issue, Serena and then give Kelly a call. Call me later.”

“Thanks Brandy for talking with me and for being honest. I appreciate your friendship, bye.”

“Bye sweetie.”

Brandy looked out over the balcony and stared into the deep blue water, she had the feeling again as if things were about to crash and burn.

Maks walked out and stood behind her, Brandy turned around and smiled up at him, but her smile quickly vanished as she saw the strange look on Maks face. “What’s wrong Maks?” Brandy asked him.

“Do you trust me Brandy?” Maks softly asked her.

“Yes, why are you asking me this? What’s wrong Maks?”

“Last year I agreed to go home to the Ukraine to do their version of the bachelor, and I totally forgot about it until I just got the phone call from my agent. I signed a contract with them, and now they are ready to do the show.”

Brandy stared at Maks as if he was a stranger to her, and now she knew why she had that feeling again; that was her warning for this moment.

“Please don’t look at me that way. I really did forget about with everything that has been going on with us.” Maks pleaded.

“So what are you going to do? I mean if you signed a contract, then you are obligated to do the show.” Brandy replied stoically.

Brandy stood up from the chair and walked over to railing of the balcony and leaned over, her thoughts going an hundred miles per minute. Why couldn’t she just be happy, and find someone who wanted the same thing. Damn! Was it too much to ask for? She quickly turned around and stared at Maks to see if the love that she saw in his eyes earlier was a fluke, but there it remained shining brightly in the dark pool of his eyes.

Maks reading her mind replied, “Yes I love you, with all my heart. Never question that, but this happened before we had even met. I will not allow you to run from me or use this as an excuse to call things off.”

“If you go and do the show Maks, how do you expect me to feel? Do you expect me to wait around for you? What the hell am I suppose to do, while you’re in the fucking Ukraine with a bunch of desperate women willing to do anything to get you as the prize!” Brandy vehemently explained.

“I expect you to wait, and to continue to believe in our love dammit!” Maks angrily spat.

“What, have you lost your fucking mind? Wait on you and be a good little girl. Fuck you and your love, I’m out of here. Don’t follow me, or try to stop me. Or so help me God I will scream this place down.” Brandy calmly walked away from Maks and back into their cozy love nest.

“Brandy, Brandy!” Maks yelled out her name. He wanted to go after her, but knew she would scream and he didn’t want bring attention to their situation.

Brandy grabbed her suitcase and walked over to the dresser and started pulling her clothes out and into the suitcase, she then walked into the bathroom and retrieved her toiletries. When she came back out Maks was sitting on the bed crying, her heart dropped; but she didn’t want to forgive him. Who in the hell forgets they were suppose to a reality dating show game.

“Brandy, please can we talk? Don’t leave until we have this settled.”

“Maks I love you, I really do, but this is too much to ask of me.”

“I know, but please let’s talk about this like two adults.”

“Maks do not patronize you stupid bastard. I am being very adult, because I would love to bust you in your pretty boy face at this very moment.”

Maks snapped and he quickly walked up to Brandy and grabbed her arms and pushed her on the bed. He pushed her arms up over her head as she squirmed and tried to get away.

“I will never let you go, do you understand me?” Maks harshly whispered.

Brandy turned her head away, and refused to look at him. She couldn’t believe that only an hour ago they were making love in this very bed so lovingly and tenderly and now they were so far from that.

The fear and anger of losing Brandy caused Maks to snap and he went to a place that was dark and ugly, and it scared him. “I’m sorry, baby. I’m so sorry, please forgive me.” Maks said as he moved off her and left out the room and then out of the villa.

Brandy lied on the bed in a fetus position and cried for both her and Maksim.

 

 

Serena picked up the phone for the fourth time attempting to call Kelly, but each time she hung up out of fear being rejected.

“Go ahead baby call her. I’m here for you.” Jamar gently coaxed her.

“I can’t, I’m so afraid and embarrassed.” She openly admitted.

“All you can do is try, and if she does hang up, that is her right and we will just have to accept it and then try again later.”

Serena nodded her head and picked up the phone and hit the button to dial Kelly’s number. She waited with bated breath as Kelly picked up.

“Hello.” Kelly answered.

“Hey Kel, it’s me Serena. Can we talk?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

That is why I tiltled this chapter bittersweet, beacuse it strated off sweetly, but turned bitter for Brandy and Maks. Will he do the show? Or will he risk breaching his agreement to save his relationship with Brandy. Should he do the show? Or say hell no? Will Kelly talk to Serena

or is their friendship over? Let me know waht you think and how you feel. Love to hear from you.  Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Chapter 26 I Apologize by Nakia
Author's Notes:

Ok here is chapter 26. I hope you like it, so please leave me a review.

I hope this chapter will satisfy all of you who love the Val/Kelly combo.

I will post again either Thursday or Friday. For those of you who asked about how many

more chapters before this story ends, I would say about 8-10. And please remember

this is my story of Brandy & Maks, Kelly/Val and Serena and Jamar. However, I am

pleased to announce that if you follow them on twitter, Brandy and Maks went out to

dinner and they posted pics! Maks did attend some event with Brandy and they have 

been spotted out at night together after his dance rehearsals with his new dance partner

Kristie Alley. Anywho, I just thought I would share that piece of nirvana with you.

Again thank you to all of you who continue to R&R my story. Deuces!!!!!

 

Chapter 26

http://www.youtube.com/user/soamazing75

 

 Kelly became very still as she heard Serena’s voice on the other end, she wanted to hang up, but another part of her wanted to listen.

“Kelly I know you are mad at me, but please if you have any love left for me; could you please allow me to apologize to you for my fucked up behavior.” Serena pleaded.

“Why the fuck should I give you the opportunity to even speak to me? I thought we were better than what happened the other the night. If you would have told me your suspensions about knowing Jamar I would have gladly moved out of your way, because no man who has not put a ring on it; should not come between two good friends.” Kelly angrily replied.

Serena who now was speechless because she knew Kelly was right, what words could she utter that would be adequate enough for the mess she had created.

“What’s the problem, cat got your tongue? You didn’t have a problem last night when you were running off at the mouth, embarrassing me in front of Brandy, Maks, and Val. I have tolerated your rudeness in the past, but no more Serena. I accept your apology, but it’s going to take me some time to just brush your actions under the rug. So I suggest you stay where you were last night for the duration of our stay, because I honestly do not want to share space with you at the moment.” Kelly took a deep breath and then she continued her declaration.

“I love you Serena, but I don’t like you and I wish you and Jamar all the happiness in the world. Bye for now, Serena.”

“Kelly please, I know I was wrong, but I can’t leave this place with you not in my life, I just can’t Kel please forgive me for hurting you and embarrassing you.” Serena cried loudly on the other end.

“Serena grow up and be willing to take full responsibility for your actions and know that there are consequences for our actions.”

Kelly’s heart was breaking, but she had to teach Serena a lesson when it came to friendship and how valuable it was to each person involved.

“Bye, Serena I love you. Please take care.” Kelly ended the call and finally released her tears for herself and Serena.

She looked up and saw Val standing by the door, and she gave him a sad smile.

Val looked at Kelly and the sadness that was in her eyes and his heart ached. The only women he hated to see cry were his mother, and his grandmother and now Kelly. He honestly didn’t know how or when it happened, but it did and he wasn’t going to fight it. He loved Kelly Rowland, and he wanted to make her happy.

“Are you alright, baby?” Val gently asked her as he moved away from the door and sat down next to her on the bed and pulled her into his arms. He held her closely and kissed the top of her head.

“Yes, I mean no, oh hell I don’t know how I feel. I’m confused, hurt but a part of me wants to just see Serena and give her hug.” Kelly pulled out of Val’s arms and looked him deeply in his eyes. “I know you want more, I can feel it and I can see it when you look at me, but Val I’m afraid of my feelings for you they are strong and I feel a deep connection to you; that I have never felt with any other man.”

“Don’t think, Kelly just feel. Place your hand on my heart; feel how fast my heart is beating just from being close to you.” Val expressed.

Kelly could feel his rapid heartbeat, and she had to admit that it made her feel powerful and sexy, that she could make the fine, sexy, young white man feel this way.

“I feel it, so what do you want to do about it?” She sultrily asked him.

Val not needing any further encouragement stood up and pulled her up with him, he began to remove her tank top and her barely there shorts, leaving Kelly completely naked. Val quickly removed his clothes and retrieved a condom from his crumpled pants on the floor.

He rolled the condom and picked Kelly up and placed her gently on the bed, he looked deeply in her eyes and then whispered softly to her. “What do you want, Kelly?”

“I want you to make love to me and with me.” She whispered back as she lifted her hips to meet his as he plunged deeply and completely into her wetness.

They both moaned harmoniously in ecstasy as their bodies danced in pleasure. Val kissed her lips deeply as he continued to love her body with his.

“I love you Kelly.” Val confessed.

Kelly came completely apart from Val’s confession and not only did she hear his words she could feel them as they both exploded wildly from their intense orgasm.

Val still on top of Kelly tried to move away not wanting to crush her, but Kelly only held him tighter and closer to her.

“Please don’t move, stay right here.”

“Baby I love being on top of you, but I don’t want to hurt, just let me go to the bathroom first, and then you can lay on top of me and we can spend the rest of the day in bed making love and fucking”

“You are so nasty, but I love it.” Kelly giggled.

“Soon I will have you telling me you love me.” He said as sucked deeply on her neck leaving a passion mark.

“Mmmh!” Kelly moaned, and the sound alone had Val instantly hard and wanting her again.

He quickly went into the bathroom to remove the condom and to wash the latex from his skin. When he returned back into the bedroom he found Kelly lying sexily on the bed waiting for him.

Val traveled down her body, and opened her legs and moved in between her thighs and inhaled her sweetness. He opened her pussy lips and flicked his wicked tongue over her clit in small circles.

“Damn I love your tongue; it’s so good to me.”

Val continued his assault on her pussy as he inserted two fingers in her as he sucked on her clit. He was rock hard and knew exactly how both of them could get the pleasure they both wanted and needed.

Val moved back and with the flick of his strong arm he laid across the bed and put Kelly on top of his body with her pussy at his mouth and her mouth in perfect position with his cock.

Kelly feeling wanton and sexy licked the head of his cock and down the sides and back to the head and then down front and the back.

Val moaned with pleasure as his body began to shudder from the intense pleasure of having Kelly’s mouth on his cock.

He spread her pussy lips wide and inserted his tongue deeply in and out of her pussy, he flicked his tongue on her clit in lazy circles and then he licked her pussy with long broad strokes.

“Don’t stop!” Kelly moaned and cried out.

“You like the way I eat your sweet pussy, baby?”

“Fuck yes, so good she said.” As she deep throated his thick, long cock.

Val inserted three fingers into her and then he bent his fingers slightly as he hit her g-spot, causing Kelly to see a kaleidoscope of colors as she climaxed intensely on his fingers.

Val turned Kelly over on her back and he reached for his pants on the floor and grabbed another condom, he quickly put it on and then he plunged deep and hard into her as he rotated his hips. Val stroked into Kelly seven more times and then he powerfully climaxed.

“Wow that was good.” Val said as he rolled over onto his side, pulling Kelly next to him.

“Yes it was, but right now I need a power nap to try and restore some of my energy back.” Kelly breathlessly replied.

Val chuckled as he realized that Kelly had instantly fallen asleep and he quietly moved from her embrace and returned again to the bathroom to remove the second condom.

Damn he thought if they continued at this rate he was going to be out of condoms!

Val returned to the room and to his soul mate, to take a power nap as she called, because he knew that he would be waking her up soon for the third round.

 

 

Brandy sat on the balcony, it had been over three hours since she and Maks had an explosive confrontation, when he confessed that he had agreed to do the ‘Ukrainian Bachelor’, but had forgotten about the commitment.

Brandy had truly thought she and Maks were in a good place, but how in the hell does someone forget that they made that type of contractual commitment?

Yes, maybe she over reacted, but if it was the other way around, would Maks be so understanding? Or would he fly off the handle in a Russian rage?

She just wanted to try get over all the other obstacles that were standing in their way of being a ‘normal couple’. However; to now add this to the long list was just too overwhelming.

Hell she still needed to check the Erin ‘the airhead’ for the endless games she kept playing, but now who will look like the fool, because she will definitely find out about Maks going to Ukraine to the Bachelor, and she will probably laugh her ass off at that fact, if he decides to do it.

Perhaps the distance from each other will make their relationship stronger; or it could damage it forever. Brandy was at odds with herself, because she truly, truly with all her heart loved Maks, but at the same time she hated what he was doing to them.

Brandy so deep in her thoughts didn’t hear the balcony door open, but she did hear when Maks cleared his throat and said softly.

“I apologize for hurting you, Brandy.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Please excuse any spelling and grammar errors. Please r&R, it keeps me motivated.

Update will be up on Thursday or Friday. Pinky promise!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy the song playlist.

Authors note by Nakia

I will posting soon, my life has been really busy and in the

process I lost my muse. But it's back thanks to youtube

and your encouragement. I will be posting 2 chps. on Wed.

Thank you so much, for the support.

Chapter 27 What Are We Exactly? by Nakia
Author's Notes:

Here is the first chapter I promised, the other will be up in

about an hour.

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1107304683 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Harrington; panose-1:4 4 5 5 5 10 2 2 7 2; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:decorative; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Albertus Medium"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} p.MsoNoSpacing, li.MsoNoSpacing, div.MsoNoSpacing {mso-style-priority:1; mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->

Chapter 27

 

Brandy turned around and stared at Maks and she studied his face and in his eyes she could see pain and hurt in the dark pools of his eyes. She knew how much it hurt him to cause her pain of any kind, but when you are as passionate as Makism is; you end up doing the very thing you didn’t want to do in the first place. Not that she was condoning his BS; but she understood it.

“I accept your apology, and can you forgive me for always flying off the handle? I guess what I don’t understand and correct me if I’m wrong; but how could you have forgotten that you were obligated to do a dating show in the Ukraine?” Brandy asked him in a gentle yet bewildered fashion.

“I lied when I said I forgot, but I just wanted to secure and solidify our relationship before I told you. A big part of me is holding my breath, waiting for the next situation to occur so you can take off running like a scared little girl. I’m not blaming you, nor am I trying to justify my lying to you; but you are so hard to talk to, because you take everything so personally.” Maks gently explained.

Brandy took the time to think about his words to her, and she began to really search her heart, and she came to the conclusion that she was unconsciously trying to break up with Maks, because she honestly didn’t think it would last.

“Maks I just discovered what I have been doing since the first day I met you and that is pushing you away, because I just can’t believe we will work. Even when we were rehearsing and I refused to just listen; is because I was waiting for you to say you had enough of me and you didn’t want to be my partner, but you never did. I know it sounds crazy as hell, but you scare me and make me feel like a teenager all at the same time.”

“Baby, baby like I told you from day one to stop over analyzing everything, I knew you had a crush on me from day one, and I was attracted to you from day one. I will admit I used a lot of that to my advantage by trying to intimidate you, because I didn’t want to feel anything for you but friendship. But damn girl, you blew me away with your smile, your beauty and more importantly your heart, so I decided to stop fighting my feelings for you and to just love you.”

“So you admit you were mean to me, just like the little elementary boys who are mean to the little girls, because they like them but don’t want to like them?”

“Exactly just like that.”

“Wow, new revelations every day; and I think you should go to the Ukraine and do the show, because if it’s meant for us to be together then we will. If it’s not, then you will meet the girl of your dreams while you are there, and everything we have shared will be a beautiful gift we can cherish always.” Brandy sadly expressed.

“There you go again, trying to push me away. If I go and do the show, I will do it knowing that the love of my heart will be in LA waiting for me with open arms.” Maks angrily replied.

“Maks I didn’t say that for you to get mad, nor was I trying to push you away; however I am being realistic.”

“What is real is me loving you with all my heart, when I agreed to do the show I had no idea I would fall in love with my reality show dance partner. Now that is real fucking life.”

“I get that dammit, because I didn’t expect to fall in love with you, and go through all this craziness with your obsessed ex- dance partner, and now the possibility of even more crazy ass women who don’t even speak English, damn!”

Maks busted out laughing at Brandy and her descriptive ranting. Brandy looked at him in shock and then joined in the laughter.

“Damn woman, you are so crazy, and I love it! Brandy, I’m not going to get involved with any of the women on the show; I’m just going to do the show, because I’m obligated.”

“Maks, have you ever watched the American version of the Bachelor?”

“No.”

“Maks, Maks the women are not going to let you get away from them that easily. Women are women no matter where you go, and the only thing that will separate them from the American version is the language. You are gorgeous, and you are an ideal match for the women of the Ukraine.”

“However I do have a say in whom I choose to be with; and I choose you. I love deeply and if it wasn’t for this show I will announce it to the world.”

“I just don’t understand how you could forget that you decided to do this show; or were you afraid to tell me, and that is why you chose to bring me here to Jamaica?”

Maks took a deep sigh and walked over the railing and looked down onto the beach, and then turned around to look at Brandy and finally responded to her question.

“It was always in the back of my mind, but our relationship was never strong enough for me to dump this news on you. I don’t want to lose you, but I have this feeling that I will if I go and do the show.”

“Maks, like I told you earlier you have my blessing, but don’t close your heart and mind to anything, because you very well could meet your soul mate.”

“You are my soul mate. Why do you keep saying shit like that! I don’t want anyone else.”

“I’m saying to prepare myself, so if you come back and tell me you met some exotic beauty and you decided that she is the one, and then I won’t be totally heartbroken and in a state of shock.” Brandy yelled back.

Brandy raised her hand and took a deep breath and continued. “Listen we keep going around in circles and now I have a migraine. Let’s just agree to put our relationship on hold until you get back from doing the show and then we will both know where we stand.”

“I don’t agree, I know what I want and I know where you stand in my life. The question is what do you want, and where do I stand in your life?”

“I thought we were on the right path, until you laid that bomb shell on me. I want you Maks, and I want to marry you and have babies with you. But now I’m scared and feel out of control. I have to a part of my life on hold yet again.”

“I know sweetheart, and I’m sorry, but I have to be selfish at this moment, because if not you will go running scared back to LA and hide from me.”

“Running scared, when I leave here I will be walking back and wondering what the hell am I doing wrong, that I can’t get a man to commit to me and too put me first!”

“I do want to commit to you, I asked you to marry me, before we got here. Hell I even hoped you were pregnant, because it would have linked us together forever!”

Brandy stared at Maks, and a she fully began to understand how many issues they to work out before they could be together.

“Maks I’ve been there and done that, it will not keep us together, but it could cause us to resent each other more than anything.” Brandy spoke from experience.

“Maks we have one more day here, so let’s just enjoy it and then we will deal with everything else later. I’m going to go and take a shower, what do you want to do today?”

“Make love.”

“Besides that, let’s go into town to do some shopping and sightseeing.”

“We can do whatever you like.” Maks said singing the TI’s hit song.

Brandy rolled her eyes at him and left the balcony to go to the bedroom to prepare for her shower. She knew the two of them were not finished with their conversation, but she also knew Maks had no choice but to do the show. Where that would leave the two of them; only time and distance will tell.

Brandy turned on the shower and then she began disrobing, her mind heavy with her thoughts. She stepped in and allowed the warmth of the water to penetrate her body and at that moment she began to cry silently; however still filled with anguish and pain. Would this be the end for them she thought, would he fall in love with a woman who spoke his native tongue, who understood his culture and customs.

Brandy put her face against the shower wall and cried and cried. She felt like she had already lost Maks.

Maks could feel internally that Brandy was not alright, he quietly walked into the bathroom and stood and listened for a minute, and what he heard broke his heart. He could hear Brandy crying softly, and he felt so ashamed, because he was the cause. He pulled off his clothing and opened the shower door back and he found Brandy up against the shower wall crying.

“Brandy, baby I’m so sorry for hurting you, but I promise to make it right; please believe me.”

He pulled Brandy into his arms and hugged her close causing them both to get completely wet. Maks knew he had to find a way to make her feel secure in their love and to completely trust in their relationship.

Maks gently caressed her face as water fell over the both of them mingling with their tears that had ran down both of their faces. Masks gently kissed her lips as he pressed her body against the shower wall.

He placed her legs around his waist as he played with her sensitive clit. Brandy moaned from the pleasure as she and Maks stared into each eyes.

“Don’t leave me Maks, I need you so much.” She pleaded.

Maks heart ached from her plea, but he knew he was obligated to do the show, however at what risk too his relationship with Brandy.

“I don’t want to leave you, believe me I don’t, but I have to do the show.”  Maks whispered as he slowly fingered her wet pussy.

“Mmmhhh feels so good.” Brandy moaned as grinded her pussy against his fingers.

“You like that, Brandy?” Maks asked her as he fingered her pussy deep hitting that spot that she loved so much.

Brandy shuddered as Maks fingers brought her so much joy and pleasure. She groaned loudly when he removed his fingers from her.

But he quickly brought her relief when he thrusted his cock deeply into her shaft, causing them to moan jointly. Maks placed his hands on the wall as he plunged deeper into heaven.

“I love you so much promise me you will never leave me Brandy.

Brandy responded by wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately.

They climaxed together and then they just simply held each other tightly.

Maks was the first to pull away as he grabbed the soap and a towel and began washing Brandy’s body, and when he finished Brandy returned the favor to him.

When they had dried off they went into the bedroom and began to dress; they both were extremely quiet and tensed.

Brandy stood in front of the mirror and brushed her damp wavy hair, she looked up and found Maks staring at her.

“Why are you staring at me?”

Maks took a deep breath and replied, “This is it isn’t? You have already made up your mind, to end things between us?”

Brandy looked away from the intense stare of Maks, and shrugged her shoulders.

“What the fuck does that mean?” Maks angrily asked her.

“It means I DON’T KNOW!” Brandy angrily replied.

“You didn’t seem to have a problem knowing when you just came on dick a few moments ago.” He said sarcastically.

“Maks please don’t go there, our love making was mutual. I love you, but let’s be really honest with each other. You are going to do a dating show and there are going to be attractive women who are vying for your attention and they will do whatever it takes to get you to want them. You will be thousands a miles away and the temptation will be there to indulge in a little bit of fun. You might avoid it or you might say to yourself Brandy’s not here and why the hell not, she won’t know. I don’t want to put you in that position; so I’m giving you your freedom and when you come back if you want to resume things then I will be waiting for you.”

“So you just want to give up that easily?”

“This is not easy for me, Maks. I love you deeply, but I am not going to put myself on my life on hold for another man to advantage of me.”

“How am I’m taking advantage of you, by asking you to wait for me for a couple of months?”

“Let me ask you this? Can I date other men, while you are away?

Maks squeezed his fist tight at the thought of her being with another man, but he knew he couldn’t ask her to do that.

“Of course I have no problem with you going on a date, as long as it is just a casual date and not romantic.”

“I will not dignify that remark with a response. Let’s just go sightseeing and spend this last day together.” Brandy said as she walked over to Maks and hugged him close and kissed him softly on his lips.

“Come on let’s go, I’m starving.” A laughing Brandy said as she pulled Maks by the hand as they walked out the bedroom and headed out the door of the villa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 28 Down on Bended Knee by Nakia
Author's Notes:

Here is chapter 28, my computer was acting up, so that

is why I couldn't get it up last night. I will post again bwt

2morro and Sat. Thanks for reading and reviewing.

 

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1107304683 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Harrington; panose-1:4 4 5 5 5 10 2 2 7 2; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:decorative; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Albertus Medium"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} p.MsoNoSpacing, li.MsoNoSpacing, div.MsoNoSpacing {mso-style-priority:1; mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->

Chapter 28

 

Serena and Jamar were having lunch when they noticed Val and Kelly walking on the beach hand in hand.

“They make a nice couple.” Serena stated.

“Yes they do, but so do we.” Jamar replied.

Serena smiled and nodded her head, and took a sip of her of ‘Sex on the Beach’.

Jamar reached for her hand and then brought it up to his lips to kiss it, the sensation from his lips on her skin felt wonderful. They stared at one another, until Jamar got up from his seat and kneeled down in front of her.

“Jamar, baby what are you doing? Get up off of the ground you’re embarrassing me and yourself.” Serena admonished.

However, Jamar only chuckled and stayed right there on bended knee, holding her hand and smiling.

“Serena I really do love you with all my heart and I can see myself having babies with you, growing old with you; I want to protect you, care for you and simply just love you. Will you do me the honor of being my wife?”

Serena looked at Jamar in shock and she started taking deep breaths in and out and then she exclaimed, “Oh my GAWD, are you for real? Are you serious? You want to marry me?” Serena gushed.

Jamar laughed and responded, “Yes, yes, yes.” He replied to all three of her questions.

“YES!” Serena screamed as Jamar picked her up and swung her around in his arms.

“Yes! She said yes!” Jamar shouted.

People in the restaurant started cheering and clapping for the happy couple. The manager of the restaurant told their waiter to get them a bottle of champagne to help them celebrate.

Brandy and Maks walked into the restaurant and were shocked and confused by all of the excitement and cheering going on.

“What’s going on?” Brandy asked the hostess.

The hostess turned and smiled at Brandy and stated, “Serena Williams just got engaged here in our restaurant.”

“What!!” Brandy said as pushed past the hostess to go investigate for herself. She saw Jamar swinging Serena in his arms as they passionately kissed one another.

“Serena, Oh my God, congratulations!” Brandy said.

Serena looked up at her friend and smiled, she whispered to Jamar to put her down and she rushed over to her friend and they hugged.

“I am so happy for you, Serena.”

“Thank you Brandy, that means so much to me.”

Maks had walked up to them and he gave Serena a hug and then he shook Jamar’s hand.

“Congratulations to you both,” Maks said.

“Thank you.” Jamar responded.

“We have to call Kelly and tell her.” Brandy said as she reached for her phone in her purse.

“Wait, I would rather tell her face to face.” Serena said.

“Let’s go find her.”

“Not yet, there is still too much tension between us.” Serena sadly replied.

Brandy so caught up into the excitement had totally forgotten about the issues between her two friends.

“I forgot about the other night.”

“I did call her and apologize, but she said she needed some space and time; and I want to respect her wishes,”

“I understand, well let’s celebrate your good news.” Brandy said as she tried to lighten the mood.

So the four of them walked back to the table that Serena and Jamar had shared earlier and they opened the bottle of champagne and celebrated.

 

 

 

 

Val and Kelly held hands as they walked along the shore of the beach, they talked and shared with each other their passions and their dreams.

“So do you feel as if you will always be in the shadow of Beyonce?”

“Sometimes I do, and sometimes I don’t. It depends on what is going on.”

“When I first seen a picture of Destiny’s Child, there was something special about you that just stood out from the rest of them. I wanted to know you and I felt like if we ever met there would be an instant connection between us. And I was right.” Val confided.

“Wow, I usually only heat that about Beyonce.”

Val stopped walking and he took Kelly’s hands and looked deeply in her eyes and said, “You are very special to me, Kelly Rowland, and I am so thankful for ‘Dancing With Stars’; because we probably would have never met.”

Kelly smiled at Val, and kissed him on the lips in a sweet gentle kiss.

“Thank you, for seeing something special in me.”

“Let’s go find your brother and Brandy and let’s spend the day with them, but the night belongs to us, I want to cater to you.” Kelly sexily replied.

“Forget about those two, let’s go and make a movie, starring you and me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. The next chapters will

put them back in the US, and get ready for the rollercoast ride

called life. There will DRAMA!!!!!!!! And more Sex Scenes!!!!!!!

Chapter 29 One Last Goodbye part 1 by Nakia
Author's Notes:

Hello I know it's been a minute since i've updated, but

I wanted to make sure i do this story justice. Therefore,

I've decided to concentrate solely on the two main characters.

However, you die hard Kelly and Val fans will you your stand

alone along with the wedding of Serana & Jamar. Don't worry

it will be much drama along for the ride. Please bear with, but

please note that your reviews do encourage me me to continue.

I have posted two chapters for you, and it getting near the end for

BranDMC. I hope you will enjoy my take on this story.

thanks again for all of the support of this story.

 

 

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1107304683 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Harrington; panose-1:4 4 5 5 5 10 2 2 7 2; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:decorative; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Albertus Medium"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} p.MsoNoSpacing, li.MsoNoSpacing, div.MsoNoSpacing {mso-style-priority:1; mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->

Chapter 29

Two Months Later

 

Brandy sat back against her bed and closed her eyes, she was reminiscing about her last night in Jamaica with Maks. It has been exactly 2 months since their rendezvous and it was starting to feel like a lifetime ago.

She and Maks had not seen each other since then, and she was missing him terribly. They had made plans for her to fly out and see him, but due to a conflict in her schedule; that plan fell through and now Maks was leaving for the Ukraine in a couple of days.

Brandy jolted out of her day dreaming when her phone beeped that she had a message waiting. She looked at her phone and her heart started racing when she realized it was from Maks.

Maks: Hey sexy, how r u?

Brandy: I’m good, what about u?

Maks: MISSING YOU! NEED TO SEE YOU!

Brandy: ME TOO!

Maks: How’s Sy’rai?

Brandy: Excellent.

Maks: Good, I’m leaving in 2 days, and I need to see you, I know you have obligations there so I’m going to arrange for my flight to leave from LA to Russia.

Brandy started squealing and jumping up down momentarily forgetting to respond back to Maks.

Maks: Hello? Brandy is you alright with that?

Brandy: I’m sorry, I got so excited! And yes I can’t wait to see you, when are you coming?

Maks: Tonight

Brandy: Do you need me to pick you up?

Maks: Yes, I only want to spend time with you and your family, I’m telling my any of my friends I’m coming.

Brandy: Good, because I don’t want to share you.

Maks: I love you and I will see you in about 7 hours.

Brandy: I love you too. See you later.

 

Brandy had a million things to do to prepare for Maks arrival, first things first arrange for Sy’rai to stay at her parent’s house, because she was not ready to expose Sy’rai to Maks spending the night at their home until she was absolutely sure where their relationship was heading.

Brandy pressed 1 on her phone and waited patiently for her mother to pick up.

Sonia: Hey Bran, What’s up?

Brandy: Mom you know how down I’ve been since I’ve gotten back from Jamaica?

Sonia: Yeah, because you didn’t know where you and Maks stood.

Brandy had told her mother everything (almost) that happened in Jamaica, because they shared a very close relationship.

Brandy: I still don’t know, but he’s coming here tonight to spend time with me before he leaves to do the Bachelor.

Sonia: Did you ask him to come here, or did he volunteer/

Brandy: He volunteered. Mom I love him so much, and I’m so excited to see him, and I was wondering if Sy can stay with you and daddy a couple of nights.

Sonia: Sure, but Bran please be careful. I know you love Maksim very much, but make sure you don’t give out to much of yourself and you end up empty. I know he loves you, because he and your daddy and I had a good conversation, but this show just has me a little apprehensive for the both of you.

Brandy: I know Ma and I appreciate your advice and your wisdom.

Sonia: You haven’t always (Sonia chuckled).

Brandy laughed and then replied, I know.

Sonia: Bran be careful, and I love you.

Brandy: I will and I love you too.

Brandy hung up with her mother and she grabbed her purse and car keys and headed out to her black Range Rover to go to the spa for a little relaxation before she picked up her daughter and to get herself ready for her lover.

 

 

End Notes:

Please review. I know it's a little short, but that is why I'm giving you

a two parter (smile). Thank you for your reviews and support. Now read

on!

Chapter 30 One Last Goodbye part II by Nakia
Author's Notes:

Here is part II. Read then tell me what you think!

Chapter 30


Seven hours later


 


Brandy took a deep breath as she watched Maks head to her parked car. That white boy has so much swag and sexiness that it should be illegal.


 


“Damn all that finess is mine.” She said as a shudder ran through her body.


 


“Hey Sexy, are you going my way?” Maks said as he approached Brandy’s car.


“Depends on where you going.” Brandy responded coyly.


 


“I’m going to paradise, is that your destination?”


 


“Yes, Mr. Sexy that is my final destination, so hop in.”


Maks put his luggage in the backseat and then he got in the car and leaned over and kissed Brandy on the lips in a sweet heated kiss and then he hugged her tightly.


“It’s so good to see you sweetheart I missed so much.” Maks said as he looked her deeply in her eyes.


“I missed you too, so let’s go home so I can show how much.”


“Home I love the way that sounds coming from your mouth.” He whispered against her lips.


Brandy smiled and then she drove off headed straight for their night of paradise.


 


…………………………………………………………………………………………….


 


Brandy and Maks danced slowly in each other arms as they talked softly.


“We still make magic together on the dance floor.” Maks whispered in her ear.


“We do.” Brandy agreed.


“Do you still watch our dances on YouTube?”


“Yes, and each time I watch them it takes me right back to that moment, and I remember everything I was feeling, every thought that was going on in my mind.”


“Do you, I affected you that much.”


“Yes Maks you did, you know you did. I have never felt like this before, all of the overwhelming emotions are intoxicating and addicting.”


“You are addicting.” He said as he kissed her passionately on her lips in an open mouthed wet kiss.


When his mouth touched hers she felt an explosion of desire in her body. It roared like a moth to a flame. Brandy opened her mouth to the possessive thrust of his tongue, a hollow feeling in her stomach as their tongues mated in perfection. This was a kiss of so much passion, lust and love.


She used her teeth to lovingly bite on his lower lip as he moaned in desire and lust, and soon he took back control of the kiss, as he lifted her up and placed her gently on the bed. His hot aroused body pressed hard and urgent against her soft lust filled body.


It shocked her how much he wanted her, and the need and urgency she felt throughout his body.


His mouth was still locked on hers as his hands lifted her jersey dress from her body, searching for her hot wet pussy. He cupped her pussy through the sheer lacy barrier of her thong, which were soaking wet with need. She arched her spine as he pushed the lace aside to slide one finger into her tight wet core. The sensations rippled through her, making her want more and more of his touch. Brandy whimpered as tongue made a lazy trail down her neck      and collarbone.


Maks hand temporarily left her pussy as he unzipped his jeans and Brandy eagerly assisted him as she stroked his hard cock as it became free.


“He has missed you so much.” Maks whispered.


“I’ve missed him too.” Brandy said as she continued to stoke his cock up and down. She licked the head and then slowly she began to suck him into her hot wet mouth.


“Fuck!” Maks exclaimed as he felt the hot wetness of her mouth on his dick.


With his encouragement Brandy took him further into her mouth as her tongue licked the bulbous head of his cock; and her fingers caressed the inside of thighs.


Maks moaned in pleasure and pain as he watched the love of his life lick and suck him with no inhibitions. This turned him on so much, because this showed him how much she loved him and wanted to please him and only him.


Maks wanting to remove all of Brandy’s hang-ups gently pushed her back from him; “Why did you have me to stop?” Brandy asked shyly.


“Because I want us to pleasure each other orally together, have you ever done the 69 position?” Maks asked her.


“No.”


Maks pleased that he was getting the chance to show her something that would always be just between the two of them.


He lied back on the bed and then he told Brandy to straddle him backwards and then to bring her lower body down to his face. She was a little apprehensive at first, but she wanted to show Maks that she wasn’t a little girl but a grown ass woman.


Brandy was totally exposed to Maks and the thought turned her completely on. She moaned in pleasure as gently opened her pussy lips wide and softly flicked her clit and then he gave her pussy a open mouthed wet kiss as his tongue licked the inside of her pussy.


Brandy needing no further encouragement went back to sucking and licking Maks cock like it was a lollipop.


Maks inserted two fingers into her tight hole as his tongue continued licking her pussy in broad soft stokes.


“Damn, Maks that feels so good, baby. Make my pussy cum.”


“That pussy wants to cum? Then keep sucking my dick like you want to cum.”


Brandy deep throated as much of his cock that she could while massaging his balls and thighs.


Brandy could the build -up in her body as his fingers and tongue hit that spongy spot of nerves and her body exploded in waves of pleasure.


Maks not wanting to cum in her mouth flipped her on her back and thrusted into her in a deep bone melting thrust. Maks kissed her deeply as he thrusted deeply in her pussy over and over again.


The bed squeaked as they fucked hard and deep until Brandy body shattered into a thousand pieces, the convulsions of her inner core causing him to violently release his seed deep into her womb.


They held each other closer and tighter never wanting to let each other go.


Maks looked Brandy deeply in her eyes and said, “Please never doubt how much I love you and how much I need you.”


“I promise.” She whispered.


 


  


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

End Notes:

I hope all you freaks loved it!!!! Now Review for my

pleasure.

Chapter 31 #GirlBye# by Nakia
Author's Notes:

Hello to everyone. I know it's been over a month since I last posted, and I'm not about to come with a whole lot of excuses as to why I haven't posted, because in actuallity this chapter has been done, but I forgot about it! And I had lost my motivation and my muse, but that does happen to all writers. But I do promise you that this story will be finished this year, being that I will only write about 5-6 more chapters.

And for those Kelly and Val Fans her story is next! I will not start it until i finish this story, because I am just one of those persons who have to finish something before I start something else.

Thanks for sticking by me and my long absences.  I hope you will enjoy and then review.

 

Chapter 31

2 weeks later

 

Brandy was in the middle of a studio session when her phone rang, she didn’t know the number; however it was a LA area code.

 

“Hello.” Brandy answered.

 

“Well hello Ms. Brandy, and how might we be on this fine day?” The caller responded with sarcasm.

“Who is this?”

“I knew you couldn’t handle all of that finess, you are so ridiculous acting as if you were some kind of prize, when in actuality you were nothing but a piece of ass.” The caller snorted in laughter.

“Erin?”

“You guessed correctly for once, what happened Maks got tired of your whiny pathetic ass that he hopped on a plane and jetted straight to Russia?”

Brandy started laughing and then she got angry, and then she tore into the Bitch.

“First of all you were the one who couldn’t hold on; because he just hit it then he quit your desperate, clingy skinny ass. Yeah that’s right Maks told me that the two of you slept together, because that is how close we are. And there is nothing you can say to me that will hurt me or make me doubt Maks’s love for me. You see its dumbass women like you, that give womanhood a bad name, but I’m so glad you called so that we could have this woman to woman convo.”

"Listen to me carefully, if you ever call me or Maks; or if I ever hear my name spoken from  your lips, I promise you will not like the end results. Now GIRLBYE!” Brandy said as she pushed the button to end the conversation.

“That Bitch is really sad, but I’m still going to pray for her delusional ass.”

*******************************************************************

Brandy smiling to herself dial the international number Maks had given her to where he was staying at to tape his show.

 

“May I please speak with Mr. Chmerkovskiy?”

 

“May I ask who is calling?” The man with a heavy Russian accent asked.

 

“Ms. Norwood.”

 

“Please hold, while I transfer your call.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

Maks picked up the phone on the second ring, "Hello."

 

"Good Morning Mr. Chmerkovisky, there is a Ms. Norwood on the line for you."

 

"Really?" Maks asked as he sat up in the bed. "Put her through."

 

“Hey baby, you were supposed to call me yesterday.” Maks complained.

 

“I know but, the time zone is so crazy; I’ll have to call you at 3am LA time just talk to you at a decent time, that doesn’t interfere with your taping.”

 

“But it’s 5:30 in the morning here, so you must be really missing me.”

 

“I just got a call from Erin Andrews, trying to start some BS with me concerning you doing the Bachelor.”

 

Maks took a deep breath and waited for Brandy’s wrath to tear into him for Erin’s stupidity. However he was pleasantly surprised when she started laughing instead.

 

“I told that silly little girl where she could and how to get there. Can you believe the nerve of her to think she could try and get me to be upset and start crying and then get mad at you, because I thought what she said had some validity to it, but instead I told her girl bye and hung up.”

 

“Baby I am so proud of you, and I’m glad you finally got to have your woman to woman with her. Now maybe she will leave us alone. I just wished I had never slept with her it was a big mistake.” Maks said with regret.

 

“Maks we all make mistakes, but it’s your past let it go. Erin’s the one who needs to grow up and move on. The desperation look is so pitiful and pathetic.”

 

“But enough of that how does it feel to be back at home, playboy?”

 

“It feels really good, but I just wish you were here with me. I would love to show where I grew up and for you to see it firsthand.”

 

“Well one day I will.”

 

“You promise?”

 

“Yes I promise.”

 

There was a bit of an awkward pause between them, until Maks cleared his throat and replied

 

“Brandy I kissed one of the girls last night.”

 

“Did you enjoy it?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Well Maks like I told you the day you left, I’m setting you free so if you want or need to satisfy your urges then you’re not obligated to me.”

 

Maks was a little angry that Brandy wasn’t upset, because he knew that it meant she was just as free as he was to do the same. He didn’t want the free reign but she pushed him into a tight corner when his brother sent him a picture of her cozy up with her ‘friend’ Terrance J at a basketball game in his neck of the woods, NYC. Yeah she had told him about it, before he confronted her, but then she came with that same line about both of them being free.

 

“So I guess that means you and Terrance are hitting the sheets?”

 

“Was that a rhetorical statement, because I hope you don’t expect me to dignify that with an answer?”

 

“Brandy just answer my question.” Maks said.

 

“Maks I love you, so why would I need to sleep with anyone else or kiss them. You and I are different I can wait for you, but I will not be humiliated or disrespected while you sleep with a whole bunch of girls just to get your rocks off and then think we can pick up where we left off. Because you can believe that it would be over completely.”

 

“I know baby, but it just bothered me when I saw you out with him.”

 

“Maks he and I are just really good friends, I have a lot of male friends, just like you have a lot more female friends; but there is nothing going on between us. I love you and I only want you.”

 

“I love you too, kiss Sy’rai for me and tell your family hi.”

 

“I will now have a great day, I’m about to finish up this track and then I’m going home to bed alone.” She giggled.

 

“You had better, talk to you soon.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Maks hung up the phone and sat quietly for a moment deep in thought. He was feeling out of control and he didn’t like it one bit. He wanted to jump on plane and head to LA to see Brandy, and the whole time he was kissing Sasha he was thinking about Brandy. In essence he used the beautiful girl due to his frustrations.

He wanted out, but he was mainly doing this to satisfy his parents; his mother wanted him to marry and give her some grandbabies. That is why he desperately was hoping that Brandy had been pregnant so he could satisfy not only his mother, but most importantly himself, because he loved Brandy and that is who he dreamed of marrying and having his babies.

“Damn!” He shouted out angrily as he looked around his surroundings and finally realized what a big mistake and waste of time he had made.

“I just need to get through the next 4 weeks and then I’m going to home to the woman I truly love.” Maks stated trying to make himself feel better, but instead he felt the clenching in his stomach that made his heart ache.

With great apprehension Maks got up from the bed and headed for the shower as he mentally and physically prepared for today’s taping. He stopped and looked at his reflection in the mirror he grabbed his toothbrush and brushed his perfect white teeth and his tongue, and then rinsed and stepped in the shower and let the water run down his body from his head to his feet. He lathered his body with soap as his mind ventured to the last time he and Brandy made love, he touched his erection and begin pumping his long, thick girth wishing it was Brandy’s hands around him pumping him or better yet her sweet, tight pussy he was in.

“Brandy baby!” He called out as he ejaculated into the water down the drain.

He released some of the pent up tension in his body, however he still was not satisfied. Only Brandy could do that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

I know it was short, but that chapter was needed to now get to the drama. Now let the ride begin to the end!!!!

Chapter 32 Oops I Did it Aagin! by Nakia
Author's Notes:

I know it's been awhile my friends, but I must admit I have been feeling kind of hopeless

concerning Maks and Brandy. But then hope sprung forth, and I realized I had the power through my story to make my dream come true. So the story continues in my own words and dreams. I will finish this story; I am determined to do it before it embarks on it's one year anniversary in November.

This chapter is short, however it's needed to get to the happy ever after ending.

Please contine to read and review and I will post again before Monday.

 

 

Chapter 32

 

“I can’t believe it!” Brandy screamed into the atmosphere as she looked at the results of the third pregnancy test that she had taken all in the matter of an hour.

“I’ve been taking my pills, so why am I going thru this?”

Brandy sat down on the bathroom floor and just stared off into space as tears ran down her face. Her thoughts were all over the place, for instance: where did she and Maks stand, my parents are going to be so disappointed in me AGAIN! Why me?

She and Maks have not spoken to each other in a month, because he has been so busy with taping and dating. She was no fool she knew what Maks was up too; hell she heard the rumors and she watched you tube. Some of those women were gorgeous and they wanted Maks. They had so much more in common with Maks, then she did.

Brandy stood up and walked over to the mirror and looked at her image and she examined herself and then she placed her hand over still flat belly and sighed, “Here I am again, back at a familiar place and space.”

She walked out of the bathroom and into her bedroom and paced back and forth for about ten minutes and then she picked up her phone and called the one person who would soothe her anxiety and fears.

“Daddy I need you.” Brandy said brokenly.

**********************************************

Maks half heartily listened to Vayanka, as she talked about herself and modeling and how badly she wanted to go to America.

His mind and thoughts were on Brandy, he sensed that something was off with her; he knew she was probably upset with him for not calling as often as he said he would, but the show was demanding so much of his time and energy. His body was still trying to adapt to the time change and the weather.

“Maksim, you not pay me much attention.” Vayanka said pouting in her attempt to speak English.

“I’m sorry, please forgive me; my mind is on some pressing issues back home.” He gave her that gorgeous smile.

Vayanka’s face lit up and she felt a quiver run through her body, when Maksim smiled at her. She touched his cheek and said, “I hope things are well for your family? Are they alright?”

Maks wanted to brush her hand off of his face, however he really did not want offend the beautiful young woman. So instead he just grinned and bared it.

“Everything is good, but a very good friend of mine is heavy on my mind and heart.”

“Is this friend a girl or a boy friend?”

“A woman.”

“Is she more than friend?”

 

“Yes.” Maks said without hesitation.

 

Vayanka’s heart thudded loudly in her ears; she wondered if Makism could hear it. “Then why are you here, leading us on?” She asked him in their native tongue.

“Because I was contracted to do it, before I lost my heart to someone else.” Maks ruefully replied.

“So what are you going to do about the women who are here, who want so badly to win your heart and a ring?”

Maks stood up and looked away from Vayanka’s piercing gaze and sighed, “I really don’t know what I’m going to do, because no matter what someone will get hurt and that includes me.”

Vayanka could see the pain in his eyes and she really hated seeing him this way; stood up and opened her arms to envelop Maks in a hug and Maks needing comfort relished in the moment.

“Thank you, I needed this.” He whispered.

“I know.” She simply stated.

 

Brandy opened the door for her father and as soon as she saw him the flood of tears came rushing back to her eyes and slid uncontrollably down her face.

Her father hugged her and told her calmly to hush.

“What’s wrong baby girl? Tell daddy what’s wrong.” He asked her gently.

Brandy bit he lip to stop herself from crying but it was futile attempt. The tears steadily spilled from her eyes.

She took a deep breath and walked to the family room; where her father followed and they both sat down on the couch.

“Daddy I love and respect you and mama so much and I don’t want to be a disappointment to either of you, but somehow I keep doing just that.”

“Baby you are never a disappointment to your mother and I. We are so proud of you and all your accomplishments. Sometimes we all make mistakes that can be disappointing, but that doesn’t mean the person is a disappointment.”

“But what if you make the same mistake twice?”

“Brandy, baby just tell me what’s has you so upset.”

Brandy took another deep breath and slowly exhaled. “Daddy, I’m pregnant again.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Wow I can see where a lot of people have read, but no one is bothering to review. That makes me a little nervous; wondering if I should continue this story or just shut it down completely. It does help to know did you enjoy reading or did you not. Come on people read than review.

Chapter 33 Family Ties by Nakia
Author's Notes:

Okay I have posted twice in the same week, yea me!! I would like to thank those who took the time to review; thank you so much. And to Fran Anom, thank you I heard you when you said I don't post enough and that really helped to motivate me to post much sooner. Some of us need a push and when you put it in black and white, it gets through to some of us.

I will post another chapter before the weekend and have it finished up next weekend.

For those fans of Val and Kelly, Serena and Jamar your story is coming. I just wanted to finish this story, before i started another.

I hope you will enjoy!

 

 

Chapter 33

Three Months Later

 

“Well Ms. Norwood, everything looks good. Do you have any questions?” Dr. Olivia Winters asked.

“So next month I will know the sex of the baby?”

“Yes at your next ultrasound we will be able to tell you, as long as the baby is in a good position to see.” She smiled at her eager patient.

“Thank you so much Dr. Winters.”

“You’re welcome. I’ll see next month, just stop by the reception desk to set up your next appointment.” She said as she gave Brandy a warm hug.

As Brandy stood up; Dr. Winters turned back around and looked at Brandy with a frown.

“What’s wrong Dr. Winters?”

“Brandy I’m not trying to get in your business, but as your friend as well as your OBGYN; remember when you called me two months ago frantic about your possible pregnancy, and then when we determined you were you made a promise that you would tell the father immediately? Have you told him?”

Brandy looked away from the intensity of Olivia’s eyes and mumbled out a, “No.”

“Brandy please do not put yourself through the unnecessary emotions and stress, by being stubborn and hardheaded. Tell the father, he deserves to be a part of the whole process.”

“I know, and I will. I just didn’t want to spring this on him while he was away in another country.”

“You are going to start showing very soon, and you don’t want the media to discover this and he finds out that way. From what I witnessed of Maks personality on DWTS; I don’t think he will appreciate finding out through the tabloids, and he will probably resent you.”

“I know and I will. He called me on yesterday and told me he will be back on Tuesday; he is laying over in LA for one day, before heading back to New York.”

“Isn’t season twelve about to start?” Dr. Olivia asked.

“Yes.”

“Tell him!” She warned as she left the examination room, so that Brandy could change.

It’s not that she didn’t want to tell him, nor was she upset about the baby, in fact after she told her dad; he had called her mother and brother over to the house so that they could be a support unit for Brandy. But like her mother said, it was just the timing of the situation.

She promised her family that there was not going to be another scandal, and that is why she wanted to tell them right away, and besides she was grown; she just wanted to be married the next time she was pregnant.

Brandy finished dressing and then she stopped to make her next appointment and then head home, but first she would stop by In and Out burger to satisfy one of her many cravings.

 ***********************************************************

Maks was so elated to be heading home, he wanted, no he needed to see Brandy. He kept having dreams of her being pregnant, they were so real to him, but it was probably because he wished that she was.

The show was over, yes he picked a girl, but he did not give her a ring, because he just couldn’t do it. The producers were angry with him, but he didn’t give fuck, he was tired of the pretense and maybe a year ago things would have been different, but at this moment of his life there was only one woman he was proposing to and that was R&B sweetheart; Brandy Rayana Norwood.

Maks looked at his phone and saw that he had a text from his brother Val.

Val: Yo bro waz up, just checking up on you.

Maks: I’m good, ready to blow this place and see my girl.

Val: Kelly said that Brandy’s been sick.

Maks: What!

Val: You didn’t know.

Maks: Hell no!!

Val: Forget I told you, it’s probably nothing, just a bug. I’ll see you when you get home, deuces.

 

Maks tossed his phone on the bed, without even responding, he would find out from Brandy when he saw her on Tuesday.

Maks thought back to his conversation with Brandy on yesterday, and could sense that she was distracted. But he just thought it was nerves, from being apart for 3 months.

Maks looked at his watch and decided it was time to head to bed, he wanted to make an early start, since it was a five hour drive to the airport.

He stripped off his clothes and got into the bed he got back up to get his laptop and decided to watch the video of he and Brandy doing the Rumba.

“How it all got started.” He said.

 

Tuesday Morning

 

Brandy sat at her kitchen counter as she watched her daughter eat her breakfast. “Wow I’m going to be a mom again.” She thought to herself.

“Mommy, are you sad?”

“No sweetie, mommy is not sad. Why did you ask me that?”

“Because I heard you crying last night.”

“Mommy is so sorry you heard me crying, but it’s nothing for you to worry about. Mommy loves you very much, and you are the best thing that has ever happened to, so never forget that, okay.”

“I know that, silly willy.” Sy’rai said laughing as she stuck her tongue out.

Brandy started tickling Sy’rai on her belly until she couldn’t take anymore.

“Uncle, uncle I give, I give mommy.” Sy’rai said breathlessly.

Brandy hugged her tightly and then kissed her on her forehead. “Come on let’s get you to school. Guess who will be here when you get home?”

“Who, mommy who?” an excited Sy’rai asked.

“Maks!”

“Yea, I can’t wait to see him!!!”

“He told me he had a surprise just for you.”

“For me, yes! I can’t wait to show him some of my dance routines.”

Brandy ushered a happy Sy’rai out the door and into the car as they headed to her school.

Brandy thought back to what her daughter had said about hearing her cry, she didn’t realize she was so loud. Her hormones had her thinking all sorts of crazy thoughts about how would Maks react when he found out she was pregnant. She knew he wished she had been pregnant before, but that was pre the Loner. What if he found someone who he wanted to be with, and maybe he was stopping in LA to tell her that it was over?

She looked at the time and she had three hours before she had to pick Maks up from the airport. She thought about all the things she needed to do before she picked him up, but the urge to sleep won the battle.

Brandy went home, but before she lied down she set her alarm so she wouldn’t over sleep.

 

 

Maks was so excited to see Brandy, he couldn’t wait to hold her in his arms and kiss her and just to touch her. He missed her so much just a few more hours before he landed in LA. He loved New York, but he wanted to be where Brandy was, and he honestly could run his dance studios from LA.

Tony could run the east coast and he could run the west coast. He didn’t want to uproot Sy’rai and Brandy from their home, because his home would be wherever they were.

He closed his eyes and began to dream about a little mocha colored baby boy with big curls and big round eyes smiling up at him as he held Brandy in his arms and held onto Sy’ria’s hand as they walked as a family through the park.

 

Three Hours later

 

Maks awaken when he heard the pilot announce that they had landed in LA, where the temperature was 64 degrees and sunny. That was a heat wave compared to the weather in the Ukraine.

 

He was anxious to see his Brandy and instead of waiting for the lady sitting next to him in first class to make her exit, he excused himself as soon as they were allowed to exit the plane. He headed straight to the ground level; he didn’t need to go to baggage area, because it was a one day layover.

His phone rang and he answered quickly when he saw it was Brandy.

“Hey baby, where are you?” Maks asked.

“I’ll be there in twenty minutes; you know how crazy this traffic is in LA.”

“I know baby, take your time and I’ll see you real soon.

“I can’t wait to see you, Maks. I’ll see you in about twenty minutes.”

“Okay, Love you.”

“Love you too.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

I know you probably said,that was too short, but don't shoot me. The best is yet to come!

What did you think about Dr. Winters all in Brandy's business? And that Val and his big mouth? Maks sure is excited to see Brandy, will Brandy be a mood killer? Or has she finally given into the thought of she and Maks as a couple?

Now take a little time to review, to keep that muse alive and kicking.

 

 

Chapter 34 Brandy Baby! by Nakia
Author's Notes:

The reviews have truly helped my muse! I just had to put up another chapter, for those die hard WYTM fans. Another sweet but to the point chapter, and the end is nearing for this story, but I will feel so good when it is complete. I hope you will enjoy!

Please forgive any errors and grammar offenses. Have a good weekend.

By the way can you believe i posted three chapters in one week? I only did that at the very start of the story. Well I guess you can say I have come full circle.

 

Chapter 34

 

 Brandy arrived at the airport in 18 minutes; she was so nervous yet anxious to see Maks. She pulled up to the curb when she saw Maks waiting patiently while talking on his phone.

 

She had a sense of déjà vu as she recalled a similar time when she had picked him up from the airport.

 

She rolled down the passenger window and smiled at Maks and then said, “Hey sexy are you going my way?”

 

Maks smiled that gorgeous smile of his remembering this from the time before, “Yes if you’re going to paradise.” Maks opened the passenger door and got into her Black Range Rover; he leaned over and took her face gently into his hands and stared into hers eyes while his fingers lovingly caressed her beautiful face. “I’ve missed you so much, baby.” He said as he kissed her soft plump lips in an urgent yet gentle way.

 

Brandy poured all of her emotions into that kiss and they both moaned in pleasure after reality set in that they were together, finally.

 

Brandy pulled back and rested her head on the head rest and looked at Maks as he continued to look at her; “I’ve missed you too.”

 

“Have you really missed me, Ms. Popular?” He said jokingly.

 

“My my, isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black?” Brandy replied back.

 

“I’ve missed your sassy mouth, and all the wonderful things that mouth did to my body.” Maks said.

 

“You are still so nasty get your mind out of the gutter.”

 

“You know you love it, when I talk dirty to you.”

 

Brandy just laughed and then put the car into drive and pulled away from the curb to merge into the busy airport traffic.

 

Maks placed his hand gently on her thigh and sighed in contentment as he Brandy headed home.

 

They talked about everything and nothing for the thirty minute drive to Brandy’s house.

 

“Sy’rai is so excited to see to you, I told her that you had a surprise for her, what did you get her?”

 

“None of your business, you will see it later.” Maks scoffed at her.

 

“If it’s a surprise for her, then why can’t I see it?” Brandy pouted.

 

“Not happening woman, I know what you are trying to do and you will not persuade me into telling you.” He said grinning as he looked around at the scenery they drove past.

 

“You’re no fun. So how was the Ukraine?”

 

Maks looked at her and he noticed she tensed up at her own question. “It was interesting, it felt good being back in the Ukraine, but my heart was just not into being the Loner. My heart was here in LA with you; I missed you so much that sometimes I had physical pain.” Maks explained.

 

Brandy looked at Maks and she could see the pain that was still evident in his eyes and voice.

 

“Well now we are together, and I know it’s only for one night, but Maks I have to tell you some…” She was interrupted by the ringing of his phone.

 

Maks looked at the caller id and saw that it was his mother; “I have to answer, it’s my mother.”

 

Maks started speaking to his mother in Russian, as Brandy’s mind began to wonder if that was a sign not to say anything about her pregnancy, but then another thought popped up that she was once again over analyzing the situation.

 

“Sorry about that, but my mother was telling me that she had another dream about fishes, and that it meant somebody really close to us is pregnant.”

Brandy started coughing and Maks tapped her on her back, “Are you okay?”

He asked her with a concerned look.

 

“Yes, I’m okay.” Brandy honestly did not know what to say, but she knew she had to tell Maks, but she would wait until they were out of a moving vehicle.

 

“You know what’s so strange, is that I have been having dreams about you being pregnant.” Maks said quietly. What he didn’t say is that his mother told him that she had a dream about Brandy eating fish.

 

“Really, that’s interesting.”

 

“Yep it is, and one of the dreams I had it was of a mocha colored little boy with big round eyes and he was ours.”

 

Brandy didn’t say anything as they pulled into her circular drive way and she put the car into park and opened her door and got out. She put her hand on her stomach and felt the slight bulge, and she knew she had to tell Maks, because once he saw her without clothing he would know instantly that she was with child.

 

Maks got of the car with his mind still on his mother’s dream about Brandy. He could Brandy’s discomfort with all of the talk about pregnancy. He could still remember how frantic she was when she thought, she pregnant before. But he was ready to be a father, even if it didn’t happen traditionally the way he and Brandy wanted.

 

They walked into the house and through to the kitchen; Maks grabbed water out of the fridge and then one for Brandy. He watched her as she stood quietly deep in thought against the island.

 

He walked over to her and embraced her gently and then he asked her, “What’s wrong, baby?”

 

Brandy hugged him tighter and inhaled his scent, she missed him so much and she couldn’t live without him, didn’t want to ever be departed from him.

 

She took him by the hand and then led him upstairs to her bedroom she could better show him than tell him.

 

“I have something I want to show you.” Brandy explained.

 

“Show me baby.” He said lustfully.

 

Brandy smiled at him, and then removed her dress when it slid to the floor Maks took a good look at her body and then he noticed the baby bump.

 

Brandy looked at him apprehensively when he realized what she was showing him.

 

Maks looked into Brandy’s eyes and she saw the unshed tears and relief radiated through her body as Maks walked up to her, and fell to his knees caressing her belly and then laying sweet gentle kisses against her stomach.

 

“Are you happy, Maks?”

 

“Yes, you have made me the happiest man all of my dreams are coming true. Thank you, I love so much.” He said choked up with emotion.

 

Brandy held him close to her stomach and massaged his hair as he whispered sweet endearments to her and their baby.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Could someone please hand me a tissue (sniffs).

Isn't love sweet? Don't you wish these two were together for real? Maybe I need to send them a copy so that they can see what we all saw during their time on DWTS.

So what surprise do you think Maks has for Sy'rai??

I know some of you thought Bran was going to be foolish and not tell Maks, but love prevailed!

Now tell me what you thought. Thanks for reading and reviewing.

 

Chapter 35 Down on Bended Knee by Nakia
Author's Notes:

I know just shoot me already! It's been awhile I know, but life has truly gotten in the way and i just could not get around to updating this story. However, here it is and I hope you will enjoy.

If you feel this chapter let me know in a review. I know i don't respond to your reviews but I do read them and appreciate them so much. Your reviews do inspire my muse, so please R&R.

Please excuse all typos and grammar eaux paus. I was truly typing fast to get this up tonight.

 

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1107304683 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Harrington; panose-1:4 4 5 5 5 10 2 2 7 2; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:decorative; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Albertus Medium"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} p.MsoNoSpacing, li.MsoNoSpacing, div.MsoNoSpacing {mso-style-priority:1; mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:.5in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->

Chapter 35

 

“Now are you ready for the surprise I have for you?” Maks asked an excited Sy’rai.

 

“Yes what is it, what is it?” She begged.

 

Maks reached into his pocket and pulled out a small red velvet box, he held out the unopened box to Sy’rai as she looked at him then back at the box.

 

“OMG!” She squealed.

 

Maks laughed and then he said, “Open it and tell me what you think.”

 

Sy’rai opened the velvet clad box and her eyes widened at the sight of the most beautiful ring she had ever witnessed in her nine years of living.

 

“Maks that ring is so beautiful, is that for my mommy?” She asked earnestly.

 

Maks and Sy’rai sat down and Maks grabbed her hand and looked in her eyes and said, “You are the most important person in your mother’s, and I wanted to be sure that I asked you for your permission; to ask your mom to marry me.”   

 

“Do you love her with all your heart?” Sy’rai asked looking him in his eyes.

 

“Yes I do, I love your mom so much; she completes me and I never ever want to be with her or you again.”

 

“Then yes you have my permission.” Sy’rai hugged him and Maks felt so much relief.

 

“I need to make some phone calls first, so let’s keep this between us until later ok.” Maks told Sy’rai.

 

She responded by taking her fingers and sealing her lips.

 

“Oh goodness, you looked just like your mom when you did that.” Maks said shaking his head and chuckling.

 

“I know that’s who I got from.” She said from over her shoulder as she walked out of the room to allow Maks some privacy.

 

Maks called his parents in New York and told them what he was planning to do this evening and he started crying when his parents gave him their blessing and his mother started screaming in Russian when he told them about the baby.

 

“I told you my beautiful, strong son that my dream was going to come true and you were going to have a baby with Brandy.” She said in Russian.

 

“Thank you momma for not being upset that I did not choose a Ukrainian woman to marry.”

 

“My wish is for you and your brother to be happy, and if a

 Beautiful, brown American girl does that; then I am a happy mother.”

 

Their said their goodbyes with promises of seeing each other tomorrow when his plane landed in NY.

 

Next Maks called his brother Val and told him his plan and they spoke for about 15 minutes, when Val had to get off the phone, because a female voice in the background called out his name, and Maks was so sure that the voice belonged to none other; then Ms. Kelly Rowland. However his brother ended the call without telling him it was.

 

Maks smirked and shook his head and thought maybe his mama would end up with two beautiful, brown women as daughter in laws.

 

The next phone call was to Brandy’s parents and he was extremely nervous, he had no doubt that they liked him, but that was post the bachelor and Brandy’s pregnancy.

 

 

He called Ray J to get Mr. Norwood number and to also get a feel from Ray on how his parents felt about him.

Ray J answered on the fourth ring, “What’s up my brother from another mother, what’s been popping?”

Maks chuckled and then responded, “Nothing and then everything, how’s life treating you?”

“Everything is tight I’m making paper and you that’s all that counts. But what’s really up? I hear that congratulations are in order, big Papa.

“Yes I am so happy, I take it that your mom and dad know about Brandy’s pregnancy?”

“Yeah Bran told my dad and then we all met up and had a long deep discussion and we just let her know we are behind her 1000%, despite what happens between the two of you.”

“I appreciate that, Ray. However that’s why I am calling I just had a talk with Sy’rai and I asked her for her mother’s hand in marriage, and she gave me thumbs up, but I need your dad’s approval as well.”

“That’s what’s up, M; I knew you loved my sister, because you wouldn’t have gone to the extreme you did to get her to Jamaica. I told mom and pop that and just to trust your love for B.”

Maks mind traveled back to the time he and Brandy spent there and his heart constricted with thoughts of their lovemaking and the good time they shared together.

“Thanks man for believing in me and my love for your sister. I want you to come this evening about 8 when I propose to your sister.”

“I’ll be in the place, and thanks man; for making my sister’s dreams come true, deuces.

“I need your dad’s number.” Maks rushed out so that Ray wouldn’t hang up.

He jotted down the number and then ended his call with him. However he quickly dialed Mr. Norwood number before his nerves over took him.

 

“Hello.” Mr. Norwood answered in his smooth southern tenor voice.

“Mr. Norwood this is Maksim Chmerkovskiy calling, how are you sir?”

“I’m doing good son, how about you?”

“I’m doing great, and thanks for asking. The reason I am calling you is for two reasons one: I would like to apologize to you for getting your daughter pregnant out of wedlock and secondly: to ask for her hand in marriage.”

“Well son I appreciate you calling me man to man and apologizing, and your apology is accepted and yes you may marry my daughter. I am not going to grill you, because I know you love my daughter I saw it when the two of you danced together, the chemistry between you two was dynamic and you can’t make that stuff up. That is old school, and even though I don’t agree with having sex before marriage, I am just happy you two will be getting married.”

Maks didn’t realize he was holding his breath until Mr. Norwood finished speaking. He jumped up and pumped his fist into the air with joy and relief.

“Thank you so much sir, I promise I will make your daughter happy and our family.”

“I know you will.” Mr. Norwood sincerely stated.

“Can you and your wife come over at 8, for the official proposal?”

“Wouldn’t dream of missing it.”

They hung up the phone and Mr. Norwood turned to look at his wife, Sonia and she looked at him and then they both started smiling and she ran into his arms and they both shared tears of happiness and relief for their eldest child.

They had prayed and prayed that Maksim would do right by Brandy, but they were a little apprehensive of what would happen when he returned home from the Ukraine.

“Well it looks like Bran and I have a wedding to plan. Watch out Hollywood, you aint seen nothing yet!” Sonia said with one hand on hip and the other in a finger snap.

 

 

 

Maks found Brandy lying on the bed taking a nap, he sat down on the bed and gently caressed her face, her eyes fluttered opened and she smiled at him and then sat up leaning against the headboard for support.

“Hey where have you been, I was waiting in here for you, but you were taking so long.” Brandy said with a cut pout on her face.

“I had to make some important phone calls.”

“Did you tell your parents about the baby?” She asked him nervously.

“Yes I did.” He said smirking knowing she was nervous about his parents reaction.

“And, what did they say?” She asked looking everywhere but at him.

Maks lifted her chin and then he looked her deeply in her eyes and told her what his mother had said, and he could see the relief and the start of unshed tears in her eyes.

“Your mom, said that?”

“Yes she did, and she is excited about our little brown baby.” Maks joked.

“How do you feel about having a little brown baby?” brandy asked Maks.

“Well to be honest with you when I pictured having babies couple of years ago with Karina they weren’t brown, but since I’ve met you that’s all I can see and imagine.” He lovingly explained.

“I never thought I would have biracial children, but love has no color; it just is.”

“Exactly.”

“I love you Maksim with all my heart.”

“I love you too, Brandy.”

 

 

Later that evening around eight the doorbell rung and Brandy looked at Maks in puzzlement, because she was not expecting anyone.

“I wonder who that could be.” She said as walked to the door.

Maks and Sy’rai looked at each other with knowing smirks on their faces as they followed her to the door.

When Brandy opened the door she was shocked to see her parents and her brother standing on the other side.

“Hey what are you guys doing here? I was expecting you.” She said as she let them in while giving each of them a hug.

Her mother spoke up for the group and said, “We came to see Maks before he went back to New York.” She said hugging her granddaughter and future son in law.

Just then the doorbell rang again and Shorty Mack and the crew came busting in when she opened the door.

“Who invited you over?” A pissed off Sonia asked.

“Ma I did, it’s about to be celebration up in here.” Ray J said.

“Celebration for what?” Brandy asked, but her question went unanswered as the doorbell rung again and her friend Monica and her new husband, Shannon Brown of the Lakers stood waiting for invitation to come in.

By this time Brandy was really confused, but then a light bulb went off in her head they were to celebrate the news of the baby, but wait a minute she never told Monica. What in the hell is going on, she thought to herself.

Maks grabbed Brandy by the hand and led her into the large living room and the group followed.

Ray J’s phoned answered and he looked at the screen and then he answered turning his back to talk privately.

 

Sy’rai walked up to her mother and smiled as Maks knelt down on bended knee and then he pulled the red velvet box out of his pocket and then he looked up at Brandy, who had both of her hands over her mouth in shock as tears ran down her face.

“Brandy, you have brought so much joy to my life from the very first time I met you. You have brought me so much passion; that I could never imagine you not being in my life. I love you so much and I promise to be an honorable husband, friend and lover to you. Will you marry me?” Maks asked as tears rolled down his face and onto his shirt.

Brandy screamed and yelled, “Yes, yes, yes!”

Everyone in the room clapped and hugged as they watched Maks and Brandy embrace and kiss each other with so much passion, they almost felt as if they were intruding.

They broke away and Brandy hugged Sy’rai and her daughter whispered in her ear, “I already knew mommy, he asked for my permission to marry you.”

“Thank you, baby for saying yes.” And then she squeezed her even harder as they hugged.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

I truly hope you have enjoyed this chapter. We are almost at the end!!!

Now tell me what you think.

This story archived at http://https://www.valentchamber.com/vault/viewstory.php?sid=1363