Chasing Love-Seth and Brianna by Chaynetv
Summary:

Seth Aldridge, Casanova extraordinaire, has never had a problem getting women...until he meets Brianna Mills. Brianna Mills has been burned by men like Seth before and she has no intention of getting hurt again. But, he's charming, funny, gorgeous and sexy as hell...she can't resist him for long. Seth is totally intrigued with the beautiful girl who seems to be resistant to his game. He finally wears her down and realizes that she slowly makes him do something he's never done before... fall in love. Brianna wonders if she's enough to make him change his playboy ways? There's only one way to find out.

banner


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: None
Genre: Comedy , Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Extreme Language, Strong Sexual Content
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: Yes Word count: 102537 Read: 190434 Published: 08/09/08 Updated: 18/03/09

1. Chapter 1 by Chaynetv

2. Chapter 2 by Chaynetv

3. Chapter 3 by Chaynetv

4. Chapter 4 by Chaynetv

5. Chapter 5 by Chaynetv

6. Chapter 6 by Chaynetv

7. Chapter 7 by Chaynetv

8. Chapter 8 by Chaynetv

9. Chapter 9 by Chaynetv

10. Chapter 10 by Chaynetv

11. Chapter 11 by Chaynetv

12. Chapter 12 by Chaynetv

13. Chapter 13 by Chaynetv

14. Chapter 14 by Chaynetv

15. Chapter 15 by Chaynetv

16. Chapter 16 by Chaynetv

17. Chapter 17 by Chaynetv

18. Chapter 18 by Chaynetv

19. Chapter 19 by Chaynetv

20. Chapter 20 by Chaynetv

21. Chapter 21 by Chaynetv

22. Chapter 22 by Chaynetv

Chapter 1 by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:
This story is a branch off of Lessons to Learn, so if you haven't read that, read it first. 
Chapter 1

Seth

“Oh, hmmm, ohhhh, Ohhhhh, hmmm, oh Seth,” a female voice whispered.

If you didn’t know, those were moans…moans from the gorgeous, naked woman that was on top of me. If that didn’t give you the answer that you were looking for, then I’ll tell you. I’m having sex, but mostly, I’m fucking. I’m fucking hot ass Melinda Santos…yeah, that’s her name. I’ve been seeing her for about a week and a half. She’s a new temp at my ad agency…tall, dark hair, just gorgeous. I saw her one day and it ended up as the typical deal with women that I see..she looked at me, I looked at her and the next thing I knew, we were fuck buddies.

“Hmmm,” I groaned as I gripped her hips as she began to buck faster on top of me. Melinda was 23 years old, hot with great man-made double DD’s. Personally, I didn’t really like fake tits, but hey, I’m a guy. If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it is a duck and her tits felt fucking awesome. Her ass wasn’t what I normally liked, but she was beautiful and she knew how to ride a dick. That’s all I needed.

“I’m coming, Seth! Ohhhh!” she exclaimed as I felt her grip me. I gripped her hips harder and plunged hard up into her, making her scream out as I groaned, coming hard. She held her head back for a minute, then she looked down at me. I grinned and patted her on the ass (the little that she had) as she rolled off of me. I disposed of the condom as she moved closer to me.

She lay next to me and ran a finger down my bare chest. I looked over at her.
“Damn, Melinda, you were good…really good,” I replied honestly as she grinned back.

“Thanks, I had a lot of help…and I do mean a lot,” she replied as she grabbed my package. I laughed as I looked at her. Sure, she didn’t have that much going on upstairs, but she had what I needed at the time…a nice body and a willing to please attitude.

She began to light a cigarette and I knew that was my signal to get going. I don’t like chicks that smoke and she knew that. She was getting pretty bold, but that was just more of an excuse to end it with her. I don’t care if you want to kill yourself, but I’m far too hot to go with you. Fuck that. I’m outta here.

I rolled out of the bed and put on my boxers and pulled on my slacks. I pulled my shirt on and stood up. I grabbed my socks and shoes and looked at her from the chair opposite from her bed. I waved my hand in the air to try to filter out her cancer causing, second hand smoke. She just dragged on her cigarette and smiled at me.

“You’re leaving already?” Melinda asked.

“You know I hate you smoking. But you were great, as always,” I replied giving her one of my heart stopping grins.

She knew the deal. I had already told her that this was not going to be anything serious. She happily agreed and told me she’d take what she could get. I also told her that I hated smoking and she didn’t do it at first. Then she began to smoke more and more and I told her that I wasn’t with that. Every time she would light up, I would leave. Usually, she would take a drag, then put it out, but not today. She must know that this is the end of the road with our little dalliance, too. I hope she realizes that she’s damaging that beautiful, young body of hers. I’ve told her several times, but she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed, if you know what I mean.

When Melinda and I began messing around, I told her that I wasn’t interested in anything serious. She stated, and I quote, “I’m not either. If you were older, maybe I would be. I’m only working here to land me one of those older guys who’ll take care of me because I do not want to work the rest of my life. I can get me something like you on the side.” Ain’t that some shit.

Besides, my mother would kick my ass for bringing home a temp who only aspires to be a trophy wife. Hey, she told me this crap. I’m not making it up.

I stood up after I was dressed, and grinned at her. She grinned back.

“It was fun, Seth. Thank you. I guess I’ll see you at work,” she replied as I walked to the door.

“Yeah. Bye Melinda,” I replied as I walked out of the door to the elevator.

Okay, you probably think I’m a dick, but I don’t do serious relationships…never have. Oh, by the way, my name is Seth Aldridge and I live in Dallas, Texas. I’m 29 years old, I have a good job, I have a nice condo (well, my older brother Jackson has a nice condo, but hey, I pay rent!) and I’m hot. I’ve always been hot. I used to model a little in college, but me convincing people to buy shit that they really don’t need (I’m an advertising exec) was a better avenue for me. I like what I do and I’m good at it. Sue me.

I know you’re probably wondering, “What’s the reason behind this no strings attitude?” It’s simple. I like it that way. I’ve never had a serious girlfriend because it’s just been easier to just have fun. I’ve never been hurt by a woman or in love. I’ve had crushes, been infatuated and been in l.ust. But usually, these entanglements last a few weeks, maybe a month at the most and the only one that lasted longer than a month was Kia Dawson in 12th grade. I know, you may think I’m a man whore, but it’s the way I am and I like it. Besides, no woman has ever really fascinated me before. Hell, no woman has made me think about her for more than 20 minutes after she was out of my presence. I figure since it hasn’t happened, it may never happen and I’m happily boning as many women as I can.

As I walked into the condo 15 minutes later, Jackson was sitting on the sofa playing Playstation 3. You would think that a guy who just got dumped by his girlfriend of 8 months for a rich football star would be sad, but he wasn’t. He was bitter, but not sad. His ego was a little crushed, but he wasn’t sad. I walked in the door and grinned.

“Hey, Paulina dropped off your stuff, huh?” I asked as I looked at the box of Jackson’s clothes and whatnots sitting next to the leather ottoman.

“Yeah, finally. So…you’re back kind of early, Seth. This must have been dumping night,” Jackson replied as I grinned.

“You know it. I’m going to take a shower. You interested in getting your butt whipped at Madden?” I asked.

Jackson laughed. “Only in your dreams, dude.” I went upstairs to my room, grabbed some clean clothes and jumped in the shower.

After I got out of the shower, I sat next to my older brother and played Playstation. My brother is a few years older than me, the same height, with darker hair and green eyes. Jackson is the type of guy that likes being with one chick. He has these relationships and I never hear him utter the L word either. He’s an attorney at some big law firm and he teaches Poli Sci at the local university. I don’t get how he does it, but he does and he likes it.

That chick Paulina did a doozey on him, though. Let’s talk about Paulina. First of all, she was dumb as dirt. Second, she was hotter than a fireworks show on the 4th of July and from what Jackson told me about the sex…well…he was, in a word…pussy whipped. Paulina was absolutely gorgeous and a total skank. She had been dating J for 8 months, while simulataneously dating him and the million dollar football player that she left him for, for 5 of those 8 months.

When I found out how Paulina did Jackson, a good dude, well, it only solidified my stance on relationships. If she wanted more than one dick, she should have just let my brother know, because he was actually faithful to the skank.

And they talk about men….tsk, tsk, tsk.
************************************************************************
Brianna

Here we go again. I’m working out with Davia, Megan, Falene and Dion and Falene is getting on my last nerve as usual.

Davia Vincent, Megan Ross and I, Brianna Mills are like the three musketeers. If you see one, you see the other. We all went to school together, gymnastics, attended Davia and Falene’s mom’s dance school together. We’re thick as thieves and totally different.

I’m the quiet, shy one, unless there is booze. When the booze is loose, so am I. I can’t shut the hell up. Megan is the momma. She always wants to be in control and she always wants to protect you. Davia, well, what can I say about Simmy (that’s her nickname.) Simmy is funny as hell, she’s really smart and she doesn’t take shit from anyone. She’s been on this anti-man thing for a year and some change and she’s been a little off kilter since she’s been, and I quote directly from her lips, “purging her pussy from penises and that her punnany is a no dick zone.” Hey, she said it, I didn’t.

Anyhow, Megan sells real estate and makes great money, Simmy’s beginning her last semester of college and going to law school and I’m a principal dancer with the Farrington Dance Company of Dallas. I also run Ms. Vanessa’s (that’s Davia and Falene’s mom’s name) dance school, DaFa Dance School. It’s a mixture of both Davia’s and Falene’s name. Cool huh?

Falene and Davia are like night and day, literally. Falene is light, caramel colored, hazel eyes, with long, honey blonde hair. Absolutely gorgeous and she knows it. Davia is mocha hued with dark brown eyes and shoulder length, black hair. Davia is beautiful, but she really doesn’t know it. She’s totally oblivious to it. Hell, if I was a guy, I’d do her.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m pretty and so is Megan, but Dion and Falene can walk into a room and if guys are talking, they shut up. Dion is like a Lela Rochon ripoff who Davia thinks has down low lesbian tendencies. I told you, Dav’s something else. Davia has that effect when she walks into a room, too, but she usually gives the guys the finger for staring at her too long. That girl is so over the top. But, I love her..

It’s funny how things change. It used to be that we would look for Falene and Dion and their friends to follow around. Now, we can’t take a piss without those two wanting to come with.

I know that I’m a grown woman, but ever since I can remember, Falene and I have always had a love/hate relationship. Don’t get it twisted. Even though there are times when I just want to yank every damn strand of thick, honey blond hair out of her head, she’s still my girl. If it goes down and she needs me, I’m there and vice versa. Just don’t let it be a day when I’ve had a little liquor in my system and she’s said something that makes no sense, and I curse her out. Like a few nights ago.

Right now, we’re all working out, our usual early morning ritual which occurs every Monday through Thursday. Falene is talking about Gregory, her fiancee’, who really doesn’t want to marry her. He’s one of those real pretty men who’s an asshole. Falene doesn’t see it, but the rest of us do, especially Dion.

“Gregory just needs more time,” Falene stated as we cycled.

“More time…he’s had 2 years. He asked you to marry him last year, but he won’t set a date. Come on,” Megan replied.

“And he told you that he didn’t know if he wanted to get married. What do you want, a fuckin’ bullseye?” Davia asked.

“The man’s telling you he doesn’t want to get married, Leenie. Cut your losses,” Dion replied.

“He still loves me, you guys. He told me so,” Falene replied.

I had to say something. I had been quiet for too long. “He loves what’s between your legs, Falene. That’s what he loves. When are you going to realize that guys who look like that only want sex?”

“Oh, something you definitely know absolutely nothing about, right Bree?” Falene asked. No, I don’t know much about sex. I’m a virgin. Yeah, a 25 year old virgin…and no, I’m not saving myself for marriage, but I want it to be with someone who I trust, who I care about. I’ve had some crappy boyfriends and I just didn’t want to give myself to a guy who wasn’t going to give a damn in a month.

“I may not know much about the act, but I know men like yours…all the men that you date look like that and then, what do they do? They get their fill of you, then they want to move on. You need to stop acting so simple and giving the booty away to guys who whisper, I love you and don’t mean it,” I replied.

“You need to mind your damn business and just give it up already. All of that sexual frustration has turned you into a real bitch,” Falene replied.

“Excuse me,” I replied and Falene and I finished going at it. That’s what happened most of the time. We rarely agreed on anything. I would get pissed off and leave or she would. Our friends didn’t pay too much attention to us. We did it all the time.

It just pissed me off. Falene was smart (book smart with no common sense whatsoever) giving, a very successful dentist and drop dead gorgeous. Where did she keep finding these $1,000 suit wearing losers who just wanted to use her for her looks? If I found love, when I found it, I just hoped that he didn’t turn out like one of Falene’s finest, that’s all.

And here’s one now. I’m in the neighborhood supermarket down the street from my apartment, trying to get a few things and walking on the other aisle, looking as good as he wants is Brad Pitt’s younger brother. He nods his head and smiles. That smile, I’m certain, has wet many a panty, including yours truly. I just nod and look away. He looks like he could be one of Falene’s boys. I can feel him looking me over and I’m looking at tampons. Shit. He’s cute…damn, he’s gorgeous. Tall, dark blond hair, blue eyes, muscular, swimmers build and that black suit…looks like it costs some money.

Aw hell. He’s scoped me.

*************************************************************
Seth
Well, what do we have here? I know what it is…a beautiful girl. She can’t be more than 19 or 20. She looks so young. Look at her….about 5’6, dark honey toned perfection, long dark hair and the most beautiful, big brown eyes I have ever seen. She had on a short leather jacket, so I couldn’t see what she was working with up top too much, but the bottom had it going on…nice round ass and hips, just what I liked. She looked a little slender, but she still had curves and a beautiful face. She looked like a Barbie doll and I wanted to be Ken. I wonder if she’d let me come and play at the Barbie Dream house with her. Shit, she was…hmmmmm.

I nodded to her and gave her one of my ladykiller smiles and you know what she did? She just nodded and kept shopping. She walked away towards the back of the store. Was she walking away from me? She was actually walking away from me. From me? Not walking towards, twirling her hair around her finger as this usually goes, but walking away. From me? Naw, she couldn’t have been.

I began to walk up and down the aisles and that’s when I saw my little caramel kiss standing near the greeting card area, oblivious to the stopping and staring men. She was pretty serious about her gift card shopping because she seemed to be totally into it.

Alright, I need something good to say. Something that she will remember.

“So, do you know someone that’s turning 30 or are you sending your boyfriend a we’ve grown apart greeting card? If you’re sending your boyfriend a card, I say good looking out,” I asked as she slowly turned around. I just stared at her perfect, pretty little face and smiled.

“Neither,” she replied, without a grin or smile as she turned back around to her cards. What the hell? Did she just dismiss me? Naw.

I walked to the side of her and looked down into her face. She continued to flip through the cards without giving me a passing glance. Unbelievable. This doesn’t happen to me…it never happens to me. I was not about to give up. I continued talking to her.

“So, if you’re not buying a card for someone’s birthday or your boyfriend, then who are you buying one for?” I asked. She looked up, gave me a small smile, handed the card to me, and walked away. It read,""I've almost decided whether or not I'm attracted to you and it's official...you're not all that! Stop stalking me! Restraining order not included."

I had to laugh at that one. It was pretty funny. She was funny. A girl that makes me laugh…interesting. I caught up to her and smiled at her while she walked to the automatic express checkout. I stood behind her as she scanned her items and laughed.

“Usually, I get a name or a phone number before I’m accused of stalking, so let’s go from there. I’m Seth and you are…,” I replied. The object of my desire turned around and smiled at me, making me walk closer to her. She grabbed her things after running her credit card and said, “Not the one. Good bye.”

Just like that, her pretty little ass dissed me. She walked out of the store without looking back at me. All I could see was that ass and those hips mesmerizing me as she left.

Damn. How did that happen?
************************************************************************
Brianna

He smelled good as hell and he was better looking up close. He was also taller than I expected. The look on his face when I told him I wasn’t the one was priceless. He’s just another pretty boy that’s used to women falling at his feet. Well, guess what? Bree Bree aint’ the type to fall at any man’s feet, no matter how big they were…or how good they filled out custom tailored suits. Whew. He was fine, but a bit presumptuous.

How are you going to flirt with a woman with a box of condoms, KY and dessert topping in your basket? He was definitely a ho, of this I was certain. As gorgeous as he was, I knew that he was. He was definitely going to be some woman’s special delight for the evening. That’s why I left as quick as I could. Being around a man like that was not what I needed. They only wanted one thing and I wasn’t with it. Not at all.
Chapter 2 by Chaynetv
Chapter 2

A few months later

Seth

I couldn’t get that girl off of my mind. Why? I don’t know. Maybe because her reaction to me wasn’t what I expected, and it definitely wasn’t what I was used to. As I walked into the club with my brother and our friend Dante, all I wanted to do was get that pretty young thing off of my mind and get me some action. Looking around the club, there were plenty of gorgeous distractions to choose from and I was definitely happy for that.

The reason we were out tonight was because of my whining ass brother. Jackson has been going on and on about this student that he wanted to fuck every which way but sideways and moping because he couldn’t have her. I decided to call Dante to come with me and cheer him up. He needed to get some ass to get his mind off of that girl and as I looked around, there was plenty of ass, in all colors, shapes and sizes.

Damn. I love women. They have all my favorite things…breasts, hips, lips, legs, asses, that magical tunnel between their legs. I just loved those beautiful creatures.

As we were standing against the bar, drinking our drinks, I made eye contact with this gorgeous girl with wild, curly hair. I winked and she grinned, then licked her lips. Oh yeah, definite possibility right there.

Dante and I noticed a group of black women shaking their asses to the music. We were just admiring the sight when Jackson began to choke on his beer and state that the gorgeous, mocha colored girl with the great ass was his student, Davia Vincent. Damn. She was smoking hot. I could see why my brother had constant wood every time he was around her. As my eyes glanced slowly through the Ass Pack, I was hypnotized by a pair of dark caramel legs encased in short, sexy boots that led to a short, ruffled black skirt and a tight, black halter top with a mass of large, chocolate curls. My eyes looked up and saw a smiling, gorgeous girl. It was the girl from the store. She was smiling and dancing and looked like she would be a fine appetizer for any guy. I grinned at my luck as Jackson suggested we go over there. That was the best idea he had the entire night.

As we approached them, Dante and I couldn’t help but stare. Four, beautiful women, in different shades of brown were smiling at us. Davia was even more beautiful up close and her friend Megan and her sister Falene were total hotties. My eyes, however were glued to her gorgeous friend, Brianna. Brianna. That’s her name. Brianna. I like that. She looks like a Brianna. She was smiling at me and from the looks of it, she looked a little tipsy. She was still sexy though, I thought. When she realized that she knew me, she looked like she was going to shit bricks.

Good.
************************************************************************
Brianna

Holy shit! That fine ass professor of Davia’s is related to Mr. Sexy that I dissed at the store those months ago. I thought about him from time to time, but now…whew. He looked a little like his brother, and was still as fine as hell. He was wearing this black vintage t-shirt that hugged his arms, with a black leather jacket and jeans that fit just right. He grinned at me and those beautiful eyes of his practically raped me. Those dimples of his were doing me in, too.

He walked up to me and stared down into my eyes, his hands in both of his front jeans pockets. His head was cocked sexily to one side as he smiled that ‘take me now’ smile at me.

“So, we meet again, Brianna,” he said with a cocky grin. Damn, he smelled good and he looked so…Lord have mercy on me. I’ve been drinking too. This was not good.

“Yes...again. How are you?” I asked as he continued to just absorb me with his eyes. He was absolutely sexy and he knew it.

“I’m better now. You look, how can I put this…mouthwatering. Better than I remember,” he replied as he took his jacket off and put it on the back of a chair near the table.

“You remember me?” I asked. I know that was a stupid question, but hell, I was liquored up…not really my fault.

“How could I forget the gorgeous girl who told me to step? That’s kind of hard for a guy to forget, his feelings being hurt,” he replied.

I laughed. “Yeah, ok. More like your ego being bruised.” He just continued to grin and x-ray me with his eyes.

“Touche’. I want to dance with you, beautiful. Would you like to?” he asked.

He didn’t know what he got himself into. He took my hand and I smiled. “Lead the way.”

For the next 30 minutes, we were grinding and dancing all over each other. He flirted with me, and I flirted with him. It was fun…really fun. The man definitely knew how to move. It was s.exy and afterwards, my thongs were dripping wet. After having dry sex on the floor with Seth, I was going to have to go home and help myself out, if you know what I mean. His eyes stayed on me as he walked me back to the table.

His brother and friend were talking about where they were headed to next. He looked down into my eyes as I looked up into his. He grabbed my right hand and held it, giving me the sexiest grin known to man.

“It’s been a pleasure, gorgeous. Can I get your number now? Come on, you have to give it to me now. I damn near know you in the biblical sense,” he replied as I laughed, because it was somewhat true.

“Hmm, let me think about it,” I replied as he waited. Then, I grinned.

“I don’t think that would be a good idea,” I replied as his grin softened.

“Why not?” he asked.

“Listen, you’re hot, Seth. Gorgeous. You know this. But you are totally out of my league. I know what you want from me and you’re not getting it, so let’s just leave tonight as it was…a lot of flirting and dancing, just a good time, lots of fun. If I ever see you again, I’ll give you my number. I had a blast with you…believe me, it was definitely a pleasure. Bye,” I replied.

Megan came up to me and smiled. “Come to the ladies room with me, chica.” I was so glad that she came over. Being that close to him was definitely wreaking havoc on my senses. I walked away and left him standing there speechless.
***********************************************************
Seth

Did I step into dog shit or something? Did I smell bad? What the hell just happened? Did I get dissed again? Yeah, I got dissed again. She just walked off with a smile, looking sexy and gorgeous, without giving me a second glance. What the fuck?

I know I washed my ass. I know I brushed, flossed, gargled and popped a few Altoids. I know I put on clean clothes and I looked like a million bucks. How do I know? The reactions that I received from the other women who wanted to dance with me, but were not able to because I was transfixed with Brianna, who looked and smelled completely lickable, with the sexy dark caramel legs, pretty face and the hot ass that was grinding on me for the last 30 minutes. My dick was hard as cement from all that hip action of hers and now I was going to have to find someone else to help me relieve it. Hell, I knew I had that in the bag, but once again, I was wrong. She really doesn’t give a rat ass about getting with me. I couldn’t believe it.

When we finally left and Jackson and Dante found out that I didn’t get any play, I was dogged by those two the entire night. This never, ever happened to me. She knew that I just wanted to screw her brains out. She knew and she wasn’t turned on and she wasn’t with it. Was she gay? Was I losing my Seth appeal?

Later, after leaving Rebecca’s house, one of my regular booty calls, I felt relieved…well, slightly relieved. The problem you ask: Brianna--those big, brown eyes and those pretty, red painted lips, that’s what. Yes, she was still on my mind. Come on Seth, it’s just a broad….a broad who wouldn’t give you any play. I thought about what was going on or not going on between Brianna and I when I realized that it definitely wasn’t me. The women at the next club were totally grabbing my ass and flirting, so my attraction levels were still high. Brianna just didn’t want me…she didn’t want me . Wow …she didn’t want me . Well, I was going to change that shit. I was intrigued, even a little fascinated. Brianna did say that if fate brought us together again, she would give me her phone number. I was just going to have to find a way to help fate along so I could get this girl out of my head. Once I get the digits, she’s pretty much going to be a goner.
*********************************************************
Brianna

We were on our way home from the club and I could not get Mr. I’m Bringing S.exy Back out of my mind. You have to understand. I was this close to letting him take me to a stall in the ladies room and just take whatever he wanted. The man was that fine. I licked my lips at the thought of him, the way he smelled, the way he felt, the way his hands felt on me. Women kept trying to cut in while we were dancing and he would give them the sexiest grin I’ve ever seen, then politely turn them down. The funny thing about it is, the women who got turned down would still be smiling after he dissed them. He just has this cockiness and confidence that was extremely hot and he looked like sex walking. I guess I don’t have to tell you that I completely ruined my undies after that dance because the man had me wet. But, I’m very proud of myself. I was strong. He only wanted one thing from me and although I wouldn’t have minded letting him have his way, I knew guys like him. I dated guys like him. That revelation was like ice water being thrown on me. It was fun, but he wasn’t what I was looking for.

Megan was the designated driver that evening. She dropped off Davia and Falene first, and now it was just the two of us in her car. Megan looked over at my tipsy behind and laughed.

“You feeling good, Bree?” Megan asked.

“Very good. I haven’t had fun like that in a long time. We definitely need to do that more often,” I said, as my head leaned back into the soft tan leather seat of Megan’s vehicle.

“Yeah. So, Davia’s teacher, Jackson…was he fine or what?” Megan asked.

“Super fine. That Dante guy was fine, too,” I said as Megan stopped at a red light and smiled over at me.

“Yeah, but he was a man whore, that much was evident. But Jackson’s brother…whew. Fineness sure does run in the family,” Megan said as the light turned green.

I smiled at her. “He was rather yummy wasn’t he?”

“He was absolutely delicious. You two were making it a little hot in the club. I thought I was going to have to throw some ice or something on you two. You sure you didn’t get it on behind the bar or something?” Megan asked as we both laughed.

“No, it didn’t get that far. He asked me for my number and I couldn’t give it to him,” I said as Megan glanced quickly at me, then continued to keep her eyes on the road.

“Bitch, do you have eyes?! Why didn’t you give that cutie with the sexy booty your math?” Megan asked.

“If you didn’t notice, he was also a particularly fine breed of man whore. I don’t do man whores, Meg, you know that,” I stated as a yawn escaped from my mouth.

“Bree, the man was sex incarnate. Why didn’t you just give him your phone number?” Megan asked.

“Because once again, he’s a, say it with me honey, a man whore. I know it, you know it. All he wants is some ass. You know I’m not down with casual sexing, Meg, so don’t even go there,” I said as Megan sighed.

“Listen, Bree I know you want love, sweetie. We all do, but you are beautiful and young and you don’t have enough fun. You didn’t have to give it up to him, hon. You could have just had a little fun with him. Trust me, he looks like he knows how to show a lady a good time...in more ways than one,” Megan said with a grin.

I smiled. “Yeah, I'm sure he does...no doubt about that. But, that ship has sailed, so I’m not going to dwell on it.”

“You know, if the opportunity arises, why not give him your number and have a little fun? It wouldn’t hurt. Hell, if it were me, the second we finished dancing my back would have been against a wall and my legs would have been over his shoulders. All I would have needed was a rope and I would have wrangled his ass,” Megan said as we both laughed.

“Over his shoulders? I know I’m a virgin, but if your legs are over his shoulders, how is he going to get to the promised land if you’re standing up, you know what I’m saying?” I asked.

“Trust me, it can be done Bree. Plus he has fingers and lips…um, um, um,” Megan said as my slow ass finally caught on to what she was saying. We laughed once more.

“You’re crazy,” I said.

“You didn’t give your number to that s.exy thing that you were grinding on. I’m not the one that’s crazy. You are,” Megan said as she turned onto my street.

Maybe I was crazy. I don’t know. But, I had a buzz and I felt good. That was the only thing that mattered at the time. That…and thinking about a tall guy with penetrating blue eyes.
***********************************************************
Seth

The next day found me sitting at the counter eating cereal when Jackson strolled in… and he’s smiling. I mean, I understand that he was happy because he got to lay some groundwork with that hot little student of his, but he was smiling like he just got laid. It wasn’t natural. It just wasn’t.

I, on the other hand was a little pissed because Brianna didn’t fall for my game. My game is foolproof. But, Brianna waltzes in, with that sexy little skirt and those sweet, big brown eyes and that gorgeous smile and turns me down cold. That doesn’t happen to me. Ever.

“You were getting kind of cozy with your student last night, Mr. Ethical Principles,” I said just to goad him.

“Whatever, Seth. I didn’t touch her, I didn’t proposition her. I just laid some truths out for her, that’s all,” he said as he grabbed a bowl, a spoon and the cereal. He poured cereal into a bowl, then he walked to the refrigerator, grabbed the 2% milk and poured it over his cereal. He put everything back in it’s place and took a seat across from me against the counter and began to eat.

“Well, for what it’s worth, I can see why you have blue balls all of the time. She’s gorgeous,” I said as he grinned.

“I know. I mean, she’s always beautiful, but I’ve never seen her…s.exy. I just can’t wait until she’s finished with her finals. You know, for a minute, I wanted to say the hell with it and find some quiet little corner and just put it on her…hard. She had no business displaying her ass like that…she’s fuckin' torturing me,” Jackson said, then began to eat again.

I grinned at my brother. He had feelings for this girl and he didn’t know if she felt the same. That shit always gets him into trouble. Although, considering the girl, I guess I can’t blame him.

“Why don’t you just go out, find you an available piece of ass, and pretend it’s her…oh I forgot! That was the purpose of last night, you fuckin' wuss. You’re letting this girl get under your skin and you don’t even have her yet. Sad, truly sad,” I said.

“Yeah, well, I don’t want to pretend with another woman. I want Davia and I will get Davia. Trust me. Speaking of crash and burn…I’m sorry that you got turned down by her pretty friend Brianna,” he said, then a chuckle escaped his lips.

“I’m not. It is what it is,” I said coolly as he shook his head at me.

“Yeah…right,” he replied as he continued to eat.

And, it was. See, I’m unlike my brother, who waits around and lets his life unfold without pushing it. He’s the patient one, I’m the unpatient one. When I want something, I don’t like to wait…I like to have it now. You see, Ms. Brianna let something slip. If you recall, she said that she would give me her phone number if I saw her again. Jackson let it slip that she was a professional dancer at the Farrington Dance company and I was just going to have to bump into her there.

I told you. I make things happen…especially when I want something, and I want her, so bad I can taste it...and I'll get her. Watch.
Chapter 3 by Chaynetv
Chapter 3

Brianna

A few weeks later found me helping Falene and Megan plan Davia’s graduation party in May. I know it was only March, but we wanted everything to be perfect for our girl. In addition to that and my evening classes at DaFa, I had been doing at least three productions a week at Farrington and I was just tired…simply tired. All I wanted to do was go to DaFa, knock out these three classes and fall into a blissful slumber.

As I was leaving rehearsal for the day, one of the patrons of the dance company stopped me as I was walking out of the main doors. Mr. Patrick Tolliver, who came from one of the richest black families in the area, as well as one of the founders of the dance company, was looking his usual GQ self when he approached me. He was a very polished brother, but from what I heard, he only dated women of his, quote, unquote pedigree. That left me out.

“I saw your rehearsal this afternoon and it was simply amazing. You are such an incredibly talented dancer,” he responded.

I gave him a smile and answered his response. “Thank you. That’s very good to hear.” Then, he began to ask me about my upcoming performances and my work at the dance school and I answered his questions. While we were talking, do you know what I realized? That this man was a complete bore and couldn’t flirt with a woman if he was given written directions. I see why he only dates women of his pedigree…they were the only ones that would put up with his dull ass. All those looks and all that money and he couldn’t talk to a woman…just a shame, really.

I looked up and I saw someone looking at the performance calendar on the adjacent wall. Aw shit…just what I need…the walking hard-on Seth. How in the hell did he find out…probably Davia’s man. Shit. He just glanced over at me, with a pair of sexy black aviator sunglasses in his suit pocket, a linen, khaki colored suit, with a baby blue shirt and a checkered tie. As usual, he looked absolutely gorgeous, but completely comfortable in his own skin.

“Again, wonderful performance. Until next time,” Patrick said. I smiled because the only thing that I had heard him saying was that line. I was completely distracted by tall, sexy and handsome leaning against the wall. Patrick walked off and Seth walked towards me.

“Hello again Brianna,” Seth said smiling at me. I looked up and caught his blue eyes.

“Hi there. I’m sure this is not a coincidence,” I replied.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I was in the neighborhood and I decided to pick up some tickets for my mother and as I was coming from the ticket office, I saw you in the hallway…sounds like a coincidence to me,” he said as he showed me the tickets.

“Yeah…okay,” I said.

“So, what are you doing here?” Seth asked. He was so full of shit and he didn’t know that I could smell it. But I would play along…for now.

“I’m a principal dancer with the company and I run the Dafa Dance Studio Tuesday through Saturday, before you ask me anymore questions,” I stated.

“You’re a busy little honeybee, huh?” he asked as I walked away from him to the double glass doors. He held the door open for me and gave me a very long once over as I walked through.

“Thank you and yes I am,” I replied as I walked out of the door to the parking lot with Sexy Seth on my heels.

“You look even yummier since the last time I saw you. Red is definitely your color. I like your hair that way,” Seth stated and I smiled. I was wearing a fitted red v-neck t-shirt with skinny jeans and my hair was bone straight. He said I looked yummy…no one has ever said that to me. I liked it….I liked it a lot.

“More compliments, huh?” I asked.

“Yeah. It’s what I do. It’s kind of a habit. I can’t help myself…beautiful women bring that out of me,” he said with a grin.

“I see,” I said, slightly blushing as we walked to the parking lot encompassed in a rather comfortable silence. Then Mr. Grown and Sexy began to speak.

“So, that’s your type of guy, right? I should have known,” Seth said as I continued the trek to my car. I glanced sideways at him because I could feel his eyes on me and it made me feel…desirable, sexy. Still, I had to remember whom I was dealing with. Yes, ladies and gentleman, the packaging was pretty, but the inside was pretty empty…at least from what I could see so far.

“Excuse me?” I asked.

“You know…the clean cut, preppie, rich, uninteresting type. Very passive…gives you your way in arguments and materially because he doesn’t know how to actually talk to you or how to find anything original to do with you…unbelievably predictable. Boring to the point of actual tears and an ass so tight that he shits diamonds. That type…that’s what you like,” Seth stated as we stopped in front of my car. I popped the trunk, threw my duffle bag in, and laughed. I leaned against the driver’s side door and laughed some more as Seth stood in front of me.

“Well, I have to give it to you Seth. You’re a riot…and you don't mince your words," I said.

He just leaned his head to the side and shrugged his shoulders in agreement, his pretty blue eyes twinkling. He was too fine, I thought, but he was trouble. “Just a few of my many characteristics.”

I sighed before I began to speak. “You’ve obviously tracked me down to get my phone number…good for you. That shows initiative and I like that. But what I don’t understand is, if you’re trying to get some act right from a woman, why would you make such broad, asinine, generalizations about her and you don’t even know her? Are you sure you’re a pedigreed mack, or just one in training?” I asked. I couldn’t tell him that most of those points that he made were right on. I liked passive men who were predictable. I liked them clean cut and preppie. He was wrong about a few things, though. I didn’t like boring guys and he didn’t have to be rich…he just had to be employed and fairly intelligent. I don’t think that’s much to ask, is it?

I expected him to now act a fool and get really bent about what I just said, but he just laughed.

“No, sweetheart, I am. Trust me…my record’s impeccable,” he replied with a little of that sexy southern twang in his voice. I knew he wasn’t just talking about his verbal game, because he did have game, but I just liked messing with him.

“That’s rather biased, don’t you think?” I asked.

Seth graced me with one of those s.exy ass grins of his that he seems to have down to a science and leaned his head closer to mine. “Not in the least, because it’s the truth. But, I have pretty good instincts and my instincts tell me that you do like guys like that, so that’s why I said it. And guess what?” he asked.

“What?” I asked as I crossed my arms across my breasts.

“I’m here to do you a solid, Brianna,” he said.

“Oh really?” I asked.

“Yes. I’m here to inform you that you can learn from your mistakes and I ‘m here to help,” he said with a grin.

“Yeah…you look like the helpful type,” I said with a smile.

“Oh, I am. Ask anyone. I’m always willing to lend a helping hand. I’m all about giving…and I give freely…and often,” he said, that sexy ass grin making my heart race.

“I’m sure you do,” I replied.

“You see, I can bring something different and exciting into your busy life because I am nothing like those guys…I’m an original,” he said.

“That’s good to know,” I replied with a grin. He was getting to me…damn, he really was.

“I like to have fun and I like to question you and anyone that knows me will tell you that I’m pretty unpredictable. I’m not rich, but I make a good living and I am far from being dull. I make it hot everywhere I go,” he said as I laughed.

“Hmmm, you’re giving me a lot to think about,” I said.

“Really? I guess that’s a good thing, right?” he asked as I grinned.

“For you, it is. I’m going to give you my phone number so I can get to know you because I kind of like you. Maybe you can convince me that you’re worth my time. If you do that, then we can go from there,” I replied as he handed me his phone and I punched my numbers in.

“See, I knew you couldn’t resist me for long. Are you busy now because I know a funky little café…,” he began but I cut him off.

“Slow your roll Cocheese. Yes, I’m busy. I have a few classes to teach this evening. I said I would talk to you, not go out with you. We have to work up to that and right now, we’re not even close. Baby steps, Seth. Baby steps,” I stated as he grinned. I climbed into my car and buckled my seatbelt as Seth leaned over inside of my window. He smelled so good and that sexy ass grin was making my panties damp.

“You just have to make this difficult, don’t you? Okay, I’ll play along. But I’m telling you, eventually you’re going to wonder what you ever did without me. Drive safely, sweetheart. I’ll talk to you soon,” he stated with a wink as he began to walk away. I started my engine, then I called out his name.

“Wait…Seth!” I exclaimed as he walked back to me.

“Yes, gorgeous?” he asked in the sexiest voice.

“I have to warn you because it will probably happen, but I need you to listen very carefully,” I said.

“Alright…shoot,” he replied.

“I’m not sure how this is all going to play out, but I’m sure it’s going to be fun,” I said.

“I told you…fun is my middle name…,” he said.

“…and that’s why I need you to try your hardest to not fall in love with me. I know it may not be easy, but you look like a pretty strong young man…you should be able to resist,” I said as he laughed.

“I’m sure that won’t be a problem. Have a good evening, beautiful,” he said as he smiled at me, standing in his spot.

“You too,” I replied as I pulled off, smiling.

I can’t remember the last time that I had so much fun talking to a man. Damn, did I not have a life or what?

*********************************************************
Seth

As I walked into the door of the condo, I couldn’t stop myself from laughing. Brianna was something else.

“Don’t fall in love with you, sweetheart? Trust me…it won’t happen,” I said to myself as I looked through the mail on the table.

“What won’t happen?” Jackson asked as he walked past me to plop on the couch. He turned the TV on and turned his attention to the tube.

“Nothin’. So, how’s tricks?” I asked.

“Fuck you man. Oh, mama called to say hello and to make sure that our dicks hadn’t fallen off yet. I told her that mine was still intact, but you were a different story,” Jackson stated as I smiled. My mother was a trip.

“You’re a prick, man,” I said with a grin.

“It’s the truth, Seth. You sling that shit so much, I have no idea what condition it’s in,” Jackson said. Fucking dickhead.

“You’re just jealous because the only place that you’re slinging yours is in the palm of your hand. Well, look at it this way. At least your hand is getting a workout,” I said grinning.

“Whatever. Hey, I’m surprised that you’re home. I thought that you may have had a hot date tonight. I mean, that is what you call your regular female johns right? Dates,” Jackson stated as I grinned.

“Suck the big one, J and yeah, I do have a date. Her name’s Contessa…she’s Russian and she’s a ten. We’ve been eye fucking each other for about a week and a half now, so she’s nice and prepped. I think it’s time for me to let her have the full Seth experience, you know what I mean?” I asked as I grinned at my brother.

“Wow…how very giving of you,” Jackson answered. .

“I know, I’m just that kind of guy. You know what they say…sharing is caring. I think she’ll be very appreciative after I’ve introduced her to my little friend…or should I saw my big friend,” I replied with a grin as Jackson just shook his head.

“What a lucky girl. Does she have any idea how fortunate she is…I mean, she is about to roll with Swinging Stick Seth?” Jackson asked with a grin.

“No, she doesn’t but I’m sure it’ll be the highlight of her week. At least I won’t be here like you, lusting after some broad, trying to remember what pussy feels like,” I said. Yeah, my brother is an idiot. He’s so caught up with that little hottie who he can’t have for another month and a half that he actually hasn’t been making any booty calls or anything. How can you go without sex without knowing that the deal is sealed? Jackson’s a weirdo. He’s like a broad in so many ways that its scary.

“Whatever Seth. Don’t you have to leave and light up someone’s life?” he asked sarcastically.

I grinned. “That I do. I’m meeting her in an hour, so I’m going to shower and change, take her to dinner, then knock her head in her headboard. Don’t wait up, eunuch,” I said as I walked up the stairs to my bedroom.

“Don’t worry, Deuce Bigalow, male gigolo…I won’t,” my brother answered as I laughed.

Although my brother and I didn’t see eye to eye on everything he was still my brother and I cared about him. I mean, he seems to be falling for this girl and he hasn’t even been out on a date with her yet, hasn’t even taken her on a test drive, but he seems enamored with her.

Whatever. He can have that.

I actually enjoy the little tet-a-tete’s that Brianna and I have been having. I like the way she talks to me, like she could give a fuck. She’s kind of funny, too…very sexy. She did fill out those jeans though…well. That ass was the kind that you could rest a glass on …ummm…she had a nice ass. Brianna was fine as shit and she didn’t seem to know it. That ass is just waiting for me to tap it. She’s just so different and…interesting. I can’t believe I said that a woman was interesting. I haven’t been interested in a woman since…well, I can’t remember.

I find her rather intriguing…a challenge. I’m not used to challenges in regards to my pussy play, but I’m feelin’ her sexy, so I’m going to see how this plays out. Since I’m the dude that I am, I’m going to let her think about our little conversation this afternoon, and I’m going to wait a few days to call her. Can’t have her thinking she has the upper hand now can I?
Chapter 4 by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:
This chapter involves women using vulgar language against one another.
Chapter 4

Brianna

Three weeks later

You know it took Seth five days to call me, right? I wasn’t waiting around, but a sista can count. I knew he wasn’t going to immediately call, so that's why I wasn't too shocked when he didn't. I’m not salty, but damn...five days? I figured he would call me earlier than that after that nice little rendezvous in the parking lot. Oh, well. I"m over it.

Today, I’m shopping with Falene (AKA Leenie) and Davia (AKA Simmy). Dion had to meet a client and Megan was out of town, so I didn’t have too many buffers against Falene and her bullshit. As I listened to her go on and on about this football player that she had been seeing, my thoughts drifted to Seth.

Seth and I had been speaking to each other for a few weeks now, and I have to admit, he’s a charming, sexy muthafucka’. He makes me laugh and he definitely knows what to say. So, because of the good feeling that I had been getting from him, I’ve finally decided to go out with him. He’s taking me to a Black Eyed Peas concert on Saturday. I’m really looking forward to going because I’m curious to see how he is on a date. This is going to be fun and Lord knows, I need it.
I suggested to Seth that we keep things to ourselves because who knows if this thing is going to work. I mean, he’s not my man and I’m not his woman. We’re just…buddies. I don’t care who he’s boning because he definitely ain’t getting none from me. We have an understanding…I don’t want to know about his little conquests and he doesn’t ask me about mine (I don’t have any, but he doesn’t have to know that). Anyway, he happily agreed to keep everything on the DL and said that would add a little more sumthin’ sumthin’ to this thing that we have going on. He was such a character.

“Bree, don’t you agree that it’s stupid?” Davia asked as I looked up at her from the blouse that I had been fingering for the last ten minutes while I was in Lala land thinking about Seth.

“What's stupid?” I asked. If this has to do with Falene, it could be a number of things.

“This silly bitch’s decision to continue to see this Negro after she found out that he was still married, but separated,” Davia said as Falene looked at her. I began to go into my quiet mode and just sit back and listen to Simmy and Leenie go at it.

“He is separated. He has his own apartment and everything. Besides, he didn’t lie when I confronted him about being married. Doesn’t that count for something?” Leenie asked.

“Yeah…that nigga wants to have his cake and eat it too. Why are you so gullible, Leenie?” Simmy asked. I moved over to another blouse, a cute off the shoulder, cream jersey knit. I looked for my size, a medium and hang it over my arm as I looked through the rest of the rack, listening to the fight that was attempting to ensue between Simmy and Leenie.

“I’m not. He’s been so good to me and he really cares about me, I can tell,” Falene said. Damn…she gets all this dick and doesn’t know a thing about it except how to ride it or suck it. Ain’t that some shit?

“Oh, because he gave you $5 G’s to spend? That’s what he wipes his ass with, Leenie. Why don’t you understand that you’re his chick on the side and that he’s basically pimpin’ you?” Davia asked.

“Because he’s not. If he’s not into me and so worried about his wife, why does he take me out with him in public?” Falene asked. See, I told you…book sense…check…peeping game sense…no.

“You silly bitch…those are probably the spots that he brings all his extras. See, men like that have their game plan carefully orchestrated and trust me, it’s tight. I bet he hasn’t taken you to any league parties…and I bet you haven’t been to any of his games…right?” Davia asked.

Falene just looked away from her sister, and I could tell that Davia hit a nerve. “What does any of that mean?”

Davia looked at her sister, then at me, than she laughed. “Do you hear this shit, Bree? Leenie, I love you but you are so in denial.”

“No, I’m not. He’s not with his wife and things are just complicated,” Falene said as Davia continued.

“No, Leenie ain’t shit complicated…bitch, you’re asleep and I’m tryin’ to wake your simple ass up! You’re just the jump off, Leenie. That nigga ain’t leavin’ his wife and you want to know why? I have three words…NO FUCKIN PRENUP! His wife didn’t sign one, I remember when they did some interview years ago and she let it slip. Leenie…for real. Just let it go,” Davia said.

“You know what…I’m going to go before I put my foot up your ass. What the fuck can you tell me…neither one of you got a man or getting any dick…I’m out,” Falene said as she rolled her eyes at Davia, grabbed her purse and left.

I looked over at Davia and sighed. “Simmy, don’t you think that you were a little hard on her?”

Davia looked at me. “What the fuck is this universe that I stepped in? Are you actually feeling sorry for Leenie?”

“Yeah, I am,” I said.

“I love that girl. She know’s how I am. If she can’t hear the real from me, who can she hear it from? Besides, you know I’m right,” Davia said.

“Yeah, you are, but you know she’s really into this dude,” I said.

“Yeah…and that’s the problem. I hate to see these guys use my big sis, Bree Bree. She’s such a good chick and she just falls for these pretty ass, ho-ish ass, guys who just wanna easy lay. She’s too good for that and if I have to keep telling her what the real deal is, then so be it. I’m the one she calls crying in the middle of the night after one of these dicks hurts her. I’m the one picking up the pieces of her heart. So, yeah, she’s mad at me now, but she’ll thank me later,” Davia stated as she walked over to another rack of blouses, making me think on what she just said.

*********************************************************

Late that night, I was in the process of fixing myself a bowl of my favorite ice cream, Chocolate Chocolate Chip Haagen Daas when my phone rang. I placed the ice cream back in the freezer and smiled as I picked up the phone. The caller ID displayed Seth’s name. I answered on the second ring.

“Hola,” I said as I retrieved a spoon from my silverware drawer.

“Hi. How are you, beautiful?” Seth asked in a sexy, relaxed voice. If I didn’t know any better, he sounded like he just got laid…which could be the case. You know what voice I’m talking about…real deep, drop dead sexy sounding, relaxed. Then again, I may be off track. He could be high…or really tired. Whatever the case may be, I was still happy to hear from him.

“I’m good. How are you?” I asked.

“Tired as shit. My whole team has been working late all this week putting the finishing touches on a few of our pressing accounts. It seems that we get more business every year around this time. I’m not going to complain, because the bonus checks are fat. I’m so ripped, but I couldn’t sleep and I wanted to hear your voice,” he said with a yawn. Well, that answered my question about him getting it on.

“Seth, are you trying to be sweet?” I asked

“Yeah. Is it working?” he asked.

“A little,” I said.

“Whatcha’ doin’?” he asked in the cutest voice I had ever heard. I smiled.

“Just finished fixing a bowl of ice cream. Now, I’m walking to the couch, plopping my ass down, and now I’m eating,” I said as I ate a spoonful of ice cream.

“What flavor?” he asked.

“Chocolate chocolate chip…if you haven’t noticed, I love chocolate,” I said as I took another spoonful.

“Nothing wrong with loving chocolate…I love chocolate. Chocolate tastes so good and it’s addictive. Did you know that?” he asked. I knew he wasn’t talking about no damn candy. That boy…always trying.

“Yeah, because I’m addicted to it,” I said.

“Something else that we have in common. Say…did you think about me today?” Seth asked as I laughed.

“Yeah…when my friend was telling us about her married but separated boyfriend,” I said.

“Ouch. That was harsh,” he said.

“Yeah, well he’s a ho to the highest degree…just like you so that’s what made me think of you,” I said eating another spoonful of ice cream as he laughed.

“Bree, I thought we were cool. I’m trying to be all sweet and shit and you go off on me like that,” he said.

“My bad…but you know that you’re a tramp…that’s all I’m sayin’. Have you ever messed with a married woman?” I asked.

“Maybe…maybe not…moving on…,” he said changing the subject.

“Moving on. Did you land that super duper big account yet?” I asked. When he told me that he was as an advertising executive, I could totally believe it. He could sell snow to a damn Eskimo…that’s how persuasive he was.

“No, not yet. I pitched my idea and now I’m just waiting. If they pick my concept, then my team will do the print ad campaign and the commercial. But, I’m confident that they will. Now, it’s just the wait game,” he said.

“Well, for what it’s worth, I’m sending positive vibrations out to you so that you land this account,” I said eating another spoonful and I could swear I felt him smile in the phone.

“Thank you cutie pie. So, what did you do today besides rehearsal?” Seth asked.

“I went shopping,” I said.

“Oh, so you went out to find something sexy to wear for me on Saturday? I’m flattered, sweetheart, really I am,” he said as I laughed.

“Yeah, that’s exactly why I was shopping…to buy something to wear for you so I could make you want me…yeah right,” I said.

“That’s what women do…you buy stuff to wear that you know is going to drive us crazy. Personally, I’m a huge fan of au naturel…clothing is definitely optional in Seth Land,” he said as I shook my head.

“I’m sure it is. Besides, I don’t have to buy anything to make you want me, because I know you do. You want this ass so bad you can taste it,” I said with a grin.

“Fuck yeah, I want that ass. I have not been quiet about that fact, either. You do know that I’m going to get it, right?” he asked and I was so turned on, I had to squeeze my legs together to ease the slight throb between my legs.

“No, I never alluded to you that you were getting any,” I stated.

“You didn’t have to. I know when a woman is into me and Brianna, you like me. You want me just as much as I want you. But it’s cool…we’ll take this one day at a time…baby steps, Bree, baby steps,” he said as I laughed. I had to get off the phone with the man. He was driving me crazy.

“Yeah, whatever. Well, I have an early appointment in the morning, so I’ve gotta go,” I said.

“Aw…you running off so soon?” he asked.

“I’m sleepy…and from the sound of that big ass yawn that I just heard, so are you, so goodnight Seth. I’ll see you tomorrow night,” I said with a smile.

“Goodnight, Brianna. Dream about me because I’m going to dream that you’re in a skimpy little….,” he said.

“Bye dude,” I said with a laugh as I hung up the phone. I know that I’m in trouble. He was making me wet with just words. How was I going to handle his ass tomorrow? Shit.

**********************************************************
Seth

“Dude, how was that little Russian chic?” My partner in crime Gabe Ross asked at lunch early that Saturday. We’d been cool since college and he was basically me, but he only dated white blondes…nothing else. I wasn’t mad at him because everyone had a preference. I could talk to him about certain shit and not be called a dog, like Jackson or Bryce calls me.

I turned my smile into a slight frown as I drank my beer. “Oh man…she was not good. I tried to put it on her, but she was kind of like Stewie from Family Guy said…not much tread left on the tires and it was kind of like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Kind of like riding a bicycle through a tunnel.”

“Damn, man,” Gabe said laughing.

“Yeah, you could pretty much yodel in the pussy and hear your echo…yeah, it was that loose and I’m not a small guy, so I can only imagine how many dicks had been down there.” See, I always do a finger test in the pussy before I stick my dick in it to test the tightness and man, it was a disappointment. Also, I may be a player, but I always, always pack the plastic and I get tested every 6 months…I’ve never caught anything, except blueballs once and I’m clean. In a lot of cases, I use two condoms, because sometimes, you never know…like in Ms. Moscow’s case.

“Damn…just loose as a goose…no grip or anything?” Gabe asked.

“It was like putting my dick inside of a well…deep and too open. Not the best sexual experience for me. But, you know I like to give credit where credit is due. She likes giving head and wanted to suck me off, but after what happened, I wasn’t sure about that, so I passed. Besides, I’m not that into it anyway. Pussy is my main attraction when it comes to sex, you know,” I said as I bit into my cheeseburger.

“Well, I guess she won’t be getting a call back?” Gabe asked with a grin.

“Hell no…but, there is someone that I’m working on. This one is gonna be a hard nut to crack, but as long as I get a chance to nut…I’ll be alright,” I said smiling. Gabe and I chuckled at that, then I spoke.

“So, what does she look like? Is she hot?” Gabe asked.

“She’s hella hot. Just listen to the stats: 5’6, dark caramel, big brown eyes, gorgeous smile, killer legs and an ass that should be bronzed…the girl is a fox,” I said as I described Brianna.

He looked at me, his blue eyes questioning. “Oh…so she’s a black girl?”

“Yeah…so? What the fuck do you mean by that?” I asked, glaring at Gabe.

“I just asked, I mean I never really understood your thing with them,” he said. What the fuck?

I was getting pissed. “My thing as you stated with black women, not them, is that they’re fuckin’ hot, they’re cool as a fan and they have the best bodies in the world…the best asses in the world…hands down…asses that they don’t have to buy, like some of those Botox Barbie’s you date. I never say anything to you about the fuckin' Gobots you date…I’m an equal opportunity lover. As long as you’re attractive and you’re into me and I’m into you… I’m down for whateva’.”

Okay, I probably threw some of you for a loop. I’ll give you a little of Gobot info. If you don’t remember what Gobots are, they were the Transformers so called rivals. There was only one problem: Transformers were the shit and Gobots were just biting. Their downfall, like most of Gabe’s women was that they had simple designs and lacked originality…like those little plastic, saline encased, clueless blonds that he dated. They all looked the fuckin’ same and had the same personality…empty headed, brainless, trophy wife. The Transformers had so many different styles…there was “more than meets the eye”. That’s how I feel about black women. Okay, now does everyone get what I’m saying? Good.

“Well…to each his own,” Gabe said as I continued to glare at him.

“Yeah. And from now on, you don’t say anything about my chicks and I won’t say anything about yours,” I told him and he nodded his head. Fuckin’ prick. He’d seen me with black women before and he never said anything, but all of a sudden he talks smack. I knew that he had his preference, but I date all women…I always have. I’m just a female lover and I like variety. So why does he have shit to say all of a sudden? I then decided to hurry up, eat and cut our day short. I was supposed to go with him to look at a new car, but I told him that I had a date and I was due at my mother’s house soon. Gabe and I had never been best friends, and now I’m beginning to see why.
**********************************************************

“Mama! Hey lady! Happy Birthday!” I yelled as I walked into the house with a bouquet of red roses and a Coach shopping bag . Hey, what I told Brianna wasn’t a total lie. I did buy her tickets for the ballet for her birthday…I just decided to buy them when I knew that Brianna would be rehearsing.

I know…I’m a fucking dick at times, but hey…I could give a shit.

I looked around the house that I grew up in and smiled as my mother walked down the stairs. She came to me and gave me a huge hug. I hugged her back and I kissed her cheek. I love my mother. She was cool as hell and she always gave me the best advice. She didn’t pull any punches with neither Jackson or I and I loved her for that. I would do anything for that lady.

“Hey baby boy. I take it those are for me?” Patricia Aldridge inquired about the bouquet of red roses and the Coach shopping bag.

“They are. Happy Birthday to my favorite mother,” I said as she laughed, giving her the bag and the roses.

“I’m your only mother, you little shit. But thank you,” she said as I followed her over to the couch. She placed the roses back in my hand and said, “Baby, would you put these in water for me, please? I want to open my gifts.”

“You’re such a broad, ma. Hey, where’s pops?” I asked with a grin as I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a vase from one of the cabinets. I placed the vase under the cool water running from the faucet, placed the blooms inside of the vase, then placed the flowers on the kitchen counter.

“He’s planning some kind of secret surprise for me. He’s been gone for a couple of hours. He should be back soon,” she said. Then, I heard a gasp and she began to speak. “Oh, thank you so much sweetie! I love this bag and…ballet tickets! Wait till I tell Denise,” she said with a grin. I walked back over to her and sat on the couch.

“So, you like your presents?” I asked.

“Of course I do. Seth, thank you. So, what do you have planned for this evening?” she asked as she looked at me. I grinned.

“I’m going to a concert with a new lady friend…that’s all,” I stated.

“Is she nice?” my mother asked. I sighed.

“Yes, she is and don’t get too ahead of yourself…it’s a date, not a trip to the altar,” I replied as she grinned.

“Well, a mother can only hope. Sweetie, when are you going to find a nice girl and settle down?” she asked.

“When hell freezes over,” I said as she rolled her eyes at me.

“I just don’t want you to become a lonely, dirty old man,” she said.

I smiled. “Hey, the dirty old men I know are cool as shit and they really know how to cop a feel. I’m jokin’, ma, I’m jokin’. Come on, mama. We were doin’ good just doin’ the son and mother thing, then you have to start with that settle down shit again…OW, mama!” I said because of her hand popping the shit out of my head.

“I buy you great gifts and you hit me? That’s child abuse. I’m going to call the people on you,” I said as I rubbed my head.

“Good, because if you pop off at the mouth one more time, they’re gonna need to be here…to handcuff me. Look, Seth, you and your brother are too good looking for your own good. I mean, you’re gorgeous. Hell, a few of my friends have asked if it was okay for them to borrow you two for a little while,” she stated and I put on my best poker face.

Little did she know that I’ve had one of her friends...a MILF. Well, I guess I can’t call her a MILF anymore…she’s a full fledged MIDF now(Mom I did fuck). When I was 24, her friend Mrs. Davidson, who was a total MILF, let me sample the wares and trust me, for a cougar, she’s fierce in the sack. She put it on me like you wouldn’t believe…for two whole days. Her husband had left her for a younger woman, and I saw her out one day. She suggested that I could cheer her up and I helped her out. To this day, that lady winks at me and smiles like I found the cure for the common cold or something. See, I told you my pussy repertoire was quite extensive…from MILF, to male friends sisters, to ex chicks I was dating friends…you name ‘em, I’ve done ‘em.

Don’t tell my mama I slept with her friend. She would beat my ass, then Mrs. Davidson.

“For real?” I asked.

“Yes, for real. You know what the problem with you and your brother is? You’re so gorgeous that you attract the wrong women. Nice girls stay away from you because you look like you play the field…and they’re not wrong,” my mother stated.

“Look at that last one of Jackson’s…what’s her name…Paulina. Yeah, her. That girl could barely read, and because she was beautiful and her legs spread open to the sound of The Clapper, he thought she was a great girl. Ended up being one of the worst relationships my boy’s ever had. You said the girl that you were going out with was a nice girl?” my mother asked looking at me to make sure I said the right thing.

“Yeah, but it’s just a first date and we’re just going to have some fun,” I said. Then, my mother grinned.

“You’ve never said any of them was nice before. You’ve said that they were hot, you’ve said that they had bangin’ bodies, but you’ve never referred to them as nice. This is a nice little development,” my mother stated as I grinned.

“Don’t go reading too much into it, lady. It’s not that serious. Listen, I’ve gotta go, but you and the old man have a good time,” I said as I stood up and kissed her on the cheek once more.

“I will. You treat this nice girl good and if you do have sex with her, which you probably will, wrap it up, Sethie,” she said.

“Ma…you’ve been tellin’ me that since I was 15 years old. I’m old enough to know that,” I said with a grin.

“Yeah, well, you know how all of your blood rushes to the wrong head in the heat of passion? Maybe mama’s advice will resonate in your head before the featured show occurs,” she said as I laughed. I blew her a kiss as I walked to the door.

“I hear you lady, loud and clear. Happy birthday, favorite mother. I love you,” I said with a grin.

“I love you more, baby…I love you more. Be good,” my mother stated as I walked out of the house and into my car. I began to get excited as I pulled out of my parent’s driveway and drove away from their house, on my way to a fun-filled evening with the sexy Brianna.
Chapter 5 by Chaynetv
Chapter 5

Seth

“Whoa,” was the only thing that came out of my mouth as I stopped in my tracks and stared at Brianna in her doorway.

If you haven’t caught on yet, I’m at Brianna’s house and I’m picking her up for the concert. I was wearing this really cool navy blue vintage t-shirt that said “Local Celebrity” on it with a pair of jeans and sneakers. I looked hot, if I do say so myself. But Brianna was totally outdoing me tonight.

She was wearing this khaki colored, metal studded cropped hoodie and jeans. I know, it sounds regular, but the hoodie was zipped down to display all of her wonderful cleavage, not enough to be trampy, but just sexy as hell. Brianna was super fine. Her boobs were very nice, not too big, not too small…just enough for me to be standing here, wanting to lick right across them. Her stomach was exposed and I saw the navel piercing and what appeared to be the head of a fox tattoo poking out from her jeans beside her lower right hip. I bit down on my lip and held in my groan. Well, well, well…someone has a little wild side, I thought as I continued to slowly look her over. Her hair was straight and cascaded over her shoulders. She had on a pair of low rider, dark blue jeans that hugged her hips and her ass. They were so tight that I wondered if she could walk in them. Then, she walked towards me and grabbed one of those little purse like things from the foyer table and smiled at me.

“And she said, you may speak and he spoke,” she said as I grinned at her impersonation of Eddie Murphy. I laughed, taking in the wonderful sight before me that was Brianna.

“Got damn, you look incredible. Come here. Turn around,” I commanded as she did a little twirl. That ass and those hips and the titties…she was doing it for me. I just wished that I was doing it to her.

“Damn girl…you’re blessed…seriously,” I said with a grin as she walked out the door. I followed her slowly admiring her from behind. Baby had back, front, side to side…uh, uh, uh.

“I know. Blows your mind, doesn’t it?” She asked.

Why does she say shit that makes me want to respond? You know what I really wanted to say…blows my mind, but I wanna blow your back out! Shit, I didn’t really expect this… I really didn’t. I didn’t think her body was that bad, but it was. Shit.

I'm trying to be good, so instead of saying what I really wanted to say, I just said...

“Um hum, and the view is even better from the back,” I stated as she laughed. We arrived at my vehicle and I opened the passenger door for her, smiling as she put that lovely ass down on the seat.

Damn. What I wouldn’t give to be that fuckin’ seat right now. I quickly walked around, and jumped in.

“Thank you. Oh, I know you’re wondering why I didn’t tell you how you look because it would only go to your head,” she said with a grin as I laughed.

“You’re getting to know me…that’s good. Oh, by the way…I wouldn’t mind seeing the rest of that tattoo. It’s very sexy…from what I can see,” I said, grinning as she fingered my Celtic cross tat on my upper right arm. The reason I got it? I have Irish blood and basically, it’s a sexual lure…chicks dig tattoos and you know me…I’m all about the chicks…and what they like…and the sex. When they see the cross, they grin. But, when they see the tribal tat that’s in the middle of my upper back …man…they go crazy. They lick it and…

Anyway, enough about all that. Back to the car convo.

“Maybe you’ll get lucky…who knows. That’s a really cool one you’ve got right there. It’s pretty sexy,” she said as her soft fingertips outlined my tat. Those fingers were causing me to get the shivers…the shivers. What the fuck?

“The ladies seem to like it,” I said, the epitome of cool as I gave her my signature grin and watched her blush. Yeah, Seth tends to have that effect on women, baby, just like you’re having one on me.

“Besides, I want to get another one, right above the crack of my butt. Nothing too fancy…something sexy. What do you think?” she asked.

What do I think? You tell me you want to get a tattoo near the crack of your ass? What do I think? That I wanna be there when you get the muthafucka…spread the ointment on it…bandage it…lick it when it hurts…shit like that. I'm all about the helping. That’s what I was thinking, but I really said…

“…that’s cool. Just make sure it’s something that you can live with when you’re 70,” I said as she laughed.

“Gotcha,” she replied as we drove talking about any and everything. I flirted with her, she flirted with me and that damn perfume, whatever it was it was fruity and sexy, smelled so good that I wanted to reach out and just lick her…anywhere.

I finally took her to that funky little café that I had been wanting to take her since the parking lot pimping for dinner before the concert and the more I talked to this girl, the more I liked her. She was down to earth, brutally honest and just real.

Damn. She's got me editing myself and shit like that. I usually just go for what I know, but I'm trying to be good. I'm trying to be a gentleman? What the hell?

My mother would probably pass out if she saw this shit.

As we were sitting down at our table in the restaurant, Brianna told me, “Now, I’m not going to embarrass you or anything, but I do like to get my grub on. I’m just warning you. I’m not a soup sipper or a lettuce licker…I eat real food…all courses…plus dessert.”

I smiled and the only thing I could say was, “My kind of girl.” As dinner went on, we talked more about our jobs and she let it slip that she was going to be out of town for the next month with the company and she was leaving Tuesday. I don’t know why, but my heart flipped a little when she said that because…dare I say it…I was going to miss her?

Get a grip, Seth. It’s just pussy…it’s just pussy.

We got to the concert and as we walked through the crowds into the arena and to our seats, I saw the looks of the men, passing by and turning their heads to stare at Brianna. I placed my right hand on her lower back and stood close, just to let them know who she was with. I know what the black guys were thinking…how in the fuck did he pull that fine ass sista? I also know what the white guys were thinking…how in the fuck did he pull that hot ass black chick? Been there, done that…I’ve heard it all. I just gave them the nod…you know that nod…you don’t fuck with me and I won’t fuck with you. The walking piece of sexy was mine for the night…so back up.

When we arrived to our seats, Brianna sat first then I followed by putting my left arm around the back of her chair.

“Are you trying to do some dude thing to show that we’re together?” she asked. I smiled. This girl was a little too smart for her own good. I liked that. I leaned over to her ear, and gently pushed away some of the strands of her thick, pretty hair and spoke into her ear.

“I know you saw all the looks you got because you’re killing it, so yeah…big Seth is in the muthafuckin’ house and you’re my date…that’s what I’m trying to convey,” I said, inhaling more of that perfume and her own scent. Shit, she smelled good, I thought as I looked down at those pretty breasts of hers.

“I’m also doing it by moving closer to you, making it seem a lot more intimate than it really is…just to show them who’s here. Do you think it’s working?” I asked softly in her ear, nipping it with my lips and I heard her sharp intake of breath.

Oh…I found a hot spot. Cool.

I watched her breast move a little faster, which told me her breathing had quickened…and you know what that meant? I was turning her on.

Yeah, baby…I’m glad that I am because you’ve done the same to me.

“Yeah…it seems like they’re buying it,” she said as I smiled, looked down at her breasts, then at that pretty face of hers.

“Good. Now they know,” I stated, lightly licking the lobe of her ear. I pulled away from her slowly, fixing her hair as I sat back in my original position.

************************************************************************
I was having a great time with Brianna. We had floor seats and enough room to dance, but all she did the entire night was pop and grind that fine ass against my crotch and you know what I did. I grinded right back at her.

She was a tease…a big one. Normally, I don’t like teases. They piss me off because I am a man who’s very serious about his sex and teases don’t give you the ass, but, strangely, in this case, I was diggin’ it. That shit was turning me on…big time. I mean, the way she was looking at me and the way that I was looking at her…when we got back to her place, it was going to be on.

She’s not going to know what hit her.

**********************************************************
Brianna

I was in deep shit…really deep shit. This man was doing things to me that I didn’t expect him to. Yeah, I expected the normal extra pretty dude stuff…smelling great, looking s.exy as a mutha’, charming, but what I didn’t expect was to find out that Seth, underneath all that bravado and pimp play, was a gentleman and genuinely, a nice guy. His sense of humor was already legendary to me, but I didn’t think he was going to be…intelligent, nice. But he was...he was. He was so…fun and exciting. He kind of threw me for a loop because I never really got to be with the fun, hot, exciting guy. Usually I got the cute, boring dude, but I actually hit pay dirt with this one.

When he placed his hand on the small of my back, I took in a slow deep breath. His hand was large, and firm and warm. I began to think that those hands and fingers are probably filled with magic and I wanted some of that magic on me and in me. But, I wasn’t going to do it. No, I wasn’t.

Have you ever met someone that just looked like sex was their birth name? That’s Seth. Those eyes and those s.exy ass lips and that Greek god body. The boy was fine…almost too fine to be a mere mortal. Got damn! He was so fine that he made your mouth water. He was so pretty that he made you lose the ability of speech. I couldn’t say much when he picked me up because I couldn’t form a clear, coherent thought. All I could think was…me likey…me likey a lot.

When we were dancing, I have to admit…I did dance a little provocatively. I wanted him to see what I had going on and I definitely felt what he had going on. Let’s just say that the hands definitely match the size…and that’s all I’m gonna say about that.

And that’s why I was glad that I was leaving. Something that looked sooo good….sooo good had to be wrong.

We were standing at my door at the end of the night, laughing at some dirty joke that Seth had just delivered, and I was nervous, really nervous. But, I didn’t let it show. Seth on the other hand, was the picture of s.exy cool and as his hands held my waist and his fingers grazed my bare sides, I couldn’t deny…I wanted him to kiss me. But, I decided to be a bitch. I had to. He was just so sure of himself, too cocky. I had to knock him off of that self-proclaimed pedastal that he was on.

My fingers found their way on his rock hard chest and I sighed softly.

“I had a wonderful time tonight, Seth. You really know how to show a girl a good time,” I said, staring into those sexy blue eyes of his, trying not to get lost in them.

He grinned as those fingers lightly caressed my sides and the small of my back. Then, one of his fingers began to play with my piercing in my belly button. His fingers felt so good and I knew he knew the effect that the slight touches were having on me. His head slowly dipped to my neck, his lips right by my ear.

“So did I. You’re so fuckin’ sexy! Damn girl. But if you really want a good time, I can show you an even better time inside, sweetheart…you know what I mean?” he asked as I licked my lips. I felt his nose run lightly along the shell of my ear, and I gripped his t-shirt in my hands. Damn, those weren’t even lips I thought and then, his tongue followed his nose’s path, making me squeeze my thighs together, feeling the beginning of moistness between my legs.

“Yeah…yeah,” I whispered getting lost in the feeling of his tongue, then his lips capturing my left ear lobe, then moving slowly down the side of my neck. Those lips were soft and the open mouth kisses on my neck were just driving me crazy, but I had to stop. I had to stop him.

Then, I felt him shift and move his lips towards mine, but I pulled away. I couldn’t kiss him. Not yet. I was leaving and I was still trying to figure this guy out. Kissing him would just be asking for trouble. I pulled myself away even further and he laughed.

“Why did you do that baby? That was mean,” he said with a grin and he pulled me back to him by the belt loops on my jeans.

“I know…I’m evil that way, but I guess I need to let you in on a little sumthin’ sumthin’ before you try and talk me out of my thongs,” I said as he smiled.

“I’m very good at handling thongs…taking them off, ripping them, getting to what they cover up. Thongs and I are very close friends. I share a deep connection with them because they’re always on the best fuckin’ place in the world,” he said as he licked his lips. Why did I just get wetter?

“Really?” I asked as his hands roamed all over me. He grinned that smile that I loved and finished talking.

“Yeah…your pussy. I’ve been thinking about getting’ into your pussy all night, baby. You have no idea how bad I want to fuck you right now. So, I say, let’s go inside and we can start by you letting me eat your pussy until it’s dripping wet and we can end it by me fucking you until it’s numb. How about it baby? Say yes,” He whispered as his lips found my neck again and he grinded against me. I usually get turned off when a guy talks dirty to me, but in this case, my happy place was as wet as a pond.

Yes, YES, YES! Do what you want? Just don’t stop talking…SHIT!

That’s what I was thinking, but what I really said was, “How about I say no?”

He looked at me and laughed. “And why would you say no when I can tell by the look in your eyes that you want my dick in your pussy as much as I do?” Seth continued to grind on me and his lips had left my neck and were all over my exposed cleavage. It felt sooo good, but I can’t…I can’t.

“I can say no because I’m a virgin and I’m really not giving it up until I find someone I care about, someone who I trust,” I said and the next thing I know, his dark blond head is pulling away and he’s got that what the fuck did you just say look on his face.

Yeah. That’s the reaction I usually get.

“For real?” Seth asked in disbelief as he looked my body over.

“Yeah. Is that a problem?” I asked.

“Kind of. I mean, you’re talking to one of the most sexual beings on this planet. Are you certain that you’re a virgin? I mean, really?” he asked.

What a crazy ass thing to ask? Am I certain? Fool, I know if a dick has been in me and none has.

“Yes really,” I said and then he let out a huge sigh, walked away and ran his right hand over his hair.

“Why didn’t you tell me before?” he asked.

“I didn’t know we would get to a date. I just didn’t want you to get any ideas about tonight, that’s all,” I said as he cocked his head to the side and looked at me.

“Hey, it’s cool. I mean, you just…it’s just that…I don’t know any virgins, except for my 12 year old cousin Abigail. You just caught me by surprise. Wow! So you’ve never had sex? You've really never had sex?” he asked as I laughed.

“No, Seth. I think I’ve told you that about 3 times,” I said as he scratched his head and didn’t say anything. Then he spoke.

“I mean, it’s not a big thing. We’re just havin’ fun right?” he asked.

“Yeah…just fun…not a big thing. You should be able to control yourself, big boy,” I replied as he laughed.

“Maybe…we’ll see,” he said as he looked down into my eyes. I cleared my throat.

“Yeah. Well, we’ll definitely see when I get back. I’m out of here for a month on Tuesday.” I stated once more.

He looked a little weird. “Oh yeah...for work.”

“Yeah...work,” I reiterated.

“Okay,” he said as I began to speak again.

“Seth, I had a blast with you. Tonight was fun, but we need to just chill. Let’s just keep it light and keep it movin’. You’re the kinda guy that has to have it and I’m the type of girl that’s just not spreading ‘em until I’m sure, so being friends and doing our own thing would be best right now. When I get back, we’ll see,” I said. I just knew this was going to piss him off, but he just laughed some more.

“I guess we will. Damn…you really are something. I guess I won’t be seeing the rest of that tattoo anytime soon,” he said with a grin.

“Nope, no time soon. Sorry,” I said as his finger traced my jawline. I felt tingles all over from him doing that.

“Alright, I’m going to play this little game with you just a little while longer because you’re hot and I want to know what this is all about…but not too long. I’m not a patient man, understand,” he said as I stared into those beautiful eyes of his.

“Yeah, I feel you. I had fun,” I said as he nodded in agreement.

“Yeah, me too. I guess I’ll see you around, pretty lady. Have a good night,” he said so nonchalantly that I was a bit taken aback. I wanted him to get pissed off, but he didn’t. What the hell?

“Okay…goodnight,” I said as I walked into my apartment and closed the door. I know I was a total cock tease, but I’m not in the habit of just giving in easy. If he likes me, and he wants to be with me (which I doubt because guys like him always have to have variety) he’s going to have to work for it and this month that I’m away will be just what the doctor ordered.

Maybe I just made a mistake. Maybe he won’t call me again when I return.

At least I won’t be hurt and I definitely won’t get played.

********************************************************

Seth didn’t call me Sunday or Monday. I figured he wouldn’t. Men tend to get a little salty when you don’t follow the beat of their drum, but to hell with all of that. I’m my own person. I do my own thing.

My flight was leaving at 4:00pm. It was early afternoon and I was getting everything packed and settled. As I was packing, my phone began to ring. I looked at the caller ID and it was my mother, Nafara Mills.

My mother was such a good person. She was born in Kenya, and sent here to live with an aunt and uncle when she was 2 years old. She doesn’t have a lick of an accent, but she has the most gorgeous, dark chocolate skin. My mother is absolutely beautiful, but she’s the most down to earth woman you’ll ever meet. I don’t know how she's dealt with my overbearing daddy, Dr. Alphonso Mills, cardiac surgeon, all these years, but she did. My mom's no fool. She has a masters in Psychology, but didn’t pursue a career because she wanted to stay at home with me.

Yeah, I’m an only child, if you haven’t guessed, I’m extremely close to my mother. My dad is one of those really cute, high yellow boys as we say in the South who fell in love with my mother’s beautiful dark skin and had to have her. The result of the two bumping and grinding was me, a dark caramel version of my mother…well, I’m not that beautiful, but hey, you can tell that she pushed me out. I’m darker than my daddy and lighter than my mother. I have my mother’s easygoing nature and my father’s stubbornness...the best of both worlds...at least to me.

“Hey, Bookie (her nickname for me),” she said.

“Hey mommy. I just saw you for breakfast. You must miss me already,” I said with a grin.

“You know I do. I was calling to say that I love you and I want you to call me as soon as you get settled, okay?”

I smiled into the phone. “I will. Thanks for all that new gear, too,” I replied as my mother continued to speak.

“You’re welcome, baby,” my mother said as I heard the doorbell ring.

“Hold on mommy, someone’s at my door,” I said, walking to the door and holding the phone to my right ear.

“No, just see who it is and call me back, bookie,” she said and hung up. I pressed end on my phone and opened my door to a very cute, very sexy Seth Aldridge. He was dressed for work, in a gray suit, with a pink shirt and matching tie. People are so full of shit when they say men shouldn’t wear pink, because this man was wearing the hell out of that pink with that grey suit. He had on those sexy aviator sunglasses and a grin was on his face.

“Hello,” I said. Then, I realized I had on a pair of grey Capri jogging pants and a white wife beater. Not the best look, but hey…I’m cute. I’m guessing I didn’t look too bad since he was giving me the once over with a huge smile.

“Hey there, sunshine. Can I come in?” he asked as I nodded yes. His cologne and a scent that was completely him wafted through my small foyer and past me into the living room.

“Yeah…sure. What are you doing here?” I asked.

Seth pulled off his sunglasses and placed them in his suit jacket pocket. “I came to see you before you left. Is that okay?”

I shrugged my shoulders to emphasize, whatever and tried to stop the smile that was spreading across my face.

“You should have called. I could have been busy or had company or something,” I said as I walked over to him.

“Naw…I like the element of surprise. Besides, ain't nobody more important than me," he said with a grin.

"You are beyond ridiculous," I replied shaking my head.

"You know it's the truth. Besides, if you would have seen the look on your face when you saw me, it was worth it. I see that you’re all packed. Where are you going again?” he asked.

“New York, D.C., Chicago, Boston…just to do a few shows, probably a week in each city. They haven’t given us our exact itinerary yet, but I’ll be in New York tonight,” I said as he nodded that s.exy head of his. His hair was perfectly unperfect…you know, that sexy white boy hair that only they could achieve with their fingers and great hair gel…that kind of hair. But he looked so good…damn, he looked good.

“Oh. So, what you said Saturday? Did you mean that?” he asked as he walked closer to me. I looked up into those beautiful blue eyes and smiled.

“What?” I asked.

“You know, that you just wanted to cool out while you’re away?” he asked in that s.exy voice of his, a grin spread across his face.

“I mean…yeah,” I said, not really meaning it.

“Okay. So that means I can’t e-mail you…or call you?” he asked as he walked closer to me. The next thing I knew he had me up against the wall near my end table. He wasn’t touching me, he was just standing in front of me, looking good enough to eat…lick…nibble…suck…taste…devour. You get my drift…just looking all kinds of fine.

“No. We’re friends. We can do all that. I’m talking about the other part. I don’t want you here pining away for me while I’m away. That's not a good look. I mean, I might meet my Prince Charming or something like that while I"m gone. I"m just trying to help you out,” I said as he laughed.

“Hmmm,” was all he said as he looked down into my eyes.

“So, when will you be back?” he asked. Being this close to him was making me really hot and bothered.

“A few days before Davia’s graduation party. Why?” I asked as his finger ran over my right shoulder. He ran his tongue over his bottom lip and caused me to do the same to mine. He was just so sexy it was hard to breathe that close to him.

“Because I want to see you when you return,” he said as his hands arms wrapped around my waist.

“You do?” I asked, his beautiful, crystal blue eyes putting me in a trance.

“Yeah and because you’re so damn adorable, I’m gonna agree to this little cooling off period…you do you, Imma do me. But, when you get off that plane, I don’t want to hear about some dude that you’ve been seeing. I mean, we don’t have to stop seeing other people and take a trip to the JP (justice of the peace), but when I call you, I want to see you. Alright?” he asked as his head leaned lower to mine. He was so fine, so I just said, “Okay.”

He’s leaning closer and he’s licking those sexy ass lips of his again. No, he’s not going to…yes he is. Those blue eyes went straight through me and his finger was lightly tracing my mouth. Now I’m feeling a little sticky down below.

Shit, shit, shit.

“I want you to leave thinking about me, baby. Brianna, I wanted to kiss that pretty mouth of yours Saturday night so bad I could taste it, but you wouldn’t let me. Now, I’m gonna take it. So, this is what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna kiss the shit out of you, right now, in your house. And you know what I want you to do? Breath and don’t try take my clothes off in the process because I guarantee that once I’m done, you’re going to be hot…and wet…and wanting me so bad you can taste it. Okay?” he asked and as I nodded. His hands captured my face and first he laid a soft kiss across my lips, grinning as he did.

“Mmmm…so soft. Let me have some more,” he whispered as his lips softly moved against mine. My lips moved just as softly as his and I’m telling you…I was getting moist. Just from the soft kisses. My hands went to the hair on the back of his nape that I had been itching to touch ever since he walked through my door. He felt so solid, hard, warm and his lips were so soft and he kissed like a pro. The man was kissing the crap out of me and he hadn’t put his tongue in…oh, too late. That long, s.exy, hot tongue of his stroked the cavern of my mouth and licked my tongue. I moaned loud and long as I pulled him closer to me. My legs began entwining with his and he picked me up like I was a cotton ball and held me up against the wall, kissing me into an oblivion. My leg’s wrapped around his waist and I moaned loudly as his hands gripped my ass, squeezing it like it was a fuckin’ melon.

His hands felt so good on me. Lord, they felt good. He was grinding that hard ass, large erection into me and I was grinding right back into him. The man is just…whoa.

I moaned “Seth, mmmm,” and he whispered with a grin as he kissed the shit out of me, “Trust me…I can do so much more with these lips…and this tongue…if you let me. Mmm, I fuckin’ adore your lips and your mouth…umm…so sweet, baby,” he whispered.

I was wetter than a seal’s ass I’m telling you. Then, the kiss became more aggressive and his hands gripped my ass so tight, I squealed, but I didn’t want him to stop. A few more minutes of tongue fucking and then, he was letting me loose. Seth then decided to do something no man has ever done before…he licked my lips with the tip of his tongue. First, he lightly licked both lips, then the tip of his tongue went right down the middle of my lips. Whew, that was hot. After he licked down the middle, he licked my bottom lip once more, then he pulled my bottom lip into his mouth and let it go with a pop.

Damn it. I need a towel. That’s how wet I was.

Then, he pulled away from me, put his sunglasses over those beautiful eyes and grinned. “Have a safe trip, sexy. To be continued,” and the bastard walked out of my house, leaving me horny, wet and a pile of bones. I slid down the wall and whispered, “Uh huh, yeah, uh huh.”

*********************************************************
Seth

I came, I saw, I conquered. Gonna tell me I can’t have you? Yeah, okay. I know she wants me. The way she kissed me and clawed at me. Playing that role like she’s unaffected by me? By me?

I knew it! She wants me. I haven’t lost my Seth appeal! I just have to warm up the oven before I put the bread in, if you know what I mean? I may have to wait a minute, but I know for a fact that her pussy is throbbing and is dripping like melting icicles right now.

I’m going to make with the nice nice for now. But, she’s going to give it to me…eventually that pussy’s going to be mine and you know what? She’s not gonna mind…not one bit.

Now…let’s see. Who can I call to help me out with this hard-on? Humm…Carly, Shannon, Monique. Yeah…Monique will do…until I get Brianna.
Chapter 6 by Chaynetv
Chapter 6

The day of Davia's party...one month later

Seth

I had to admit it. I missed Brianna. I left her in her house that day to wonder and it had the effect that I wanted. We called each other often during her time away and kept in touch by e-mailing as well. I know you figured that her telling me she’s never had any pole was going to deter me, but naw. It just threw me off a bit…that’s all. Yeah, it just threw me off a little bit. I’m a pussy hound. When I dig a scent, I stick to it…no matter what.

Okay, I guess you’re wondering how I really reacted to her telling me she was a virgin. Well, for starters, after I walked away from her house, as I was driving, I just laughed real loud and long. Then, I just talked to myself outloud in disbelief. She couldn’t be, I mean she’s 25 years old and she has one of the best bodies I’ve ever seen. I mean the curves and the legs and that ass….how could the fates be so cruel? How could they place someone as sexy and desirable as Brianna in my path? As much as I love pussy? How?

I’ll get back to that issue later, but what’s really on my mind is that tongue action we had before she left. Let’s talk about that kiss. Damn, those lips are like luscious little pillows that I just want to lick and suck. She has the softest, sweetest lips I’ve ever tasted…and you know I’ve tasted a lot of lips, so that’s saying something. She tasted like cocoa butter and mint and the taste of her mouth…I can still taste her. That kiss gave me a woody so hard that I thought I would bruise my dick against the zipper in my pants. That kiss has been the only thing on my mind lately…and that ain’t good.

She dated while she was away, and so did I. The only problem that I had dating other people is that Brianna was constantly on my mind and I was comparing them to her. So far, they’re lacking and they can’t even stand in the ring with Brianna.

Got damn it. I dig that sexy little thing…a lot.

I remember the last date I went on was last week and the entire time I was with my date, I was thinking about Brianna and what she would think of her. I could hear Brianna’s voice in my head, “Tawny…the woman’s name is Tawny? This is a grown woman with a child’s nickname for a name. Oh I know that heifer has a spray on tan, tig ole bitties, a fake ass and the IQ of a buttermilk biscuit. Oh, and she’s a Dallas cowboy cheerleader? They wanted me to tryout for them, but I wouldn’t stoop so low. Have you seen those chicks and those outfits? They’re only one swing away from the pole.”

Yep, I’m pretty sure that’s what she would have said. Then, something happened that has never happened before. Well, me and tig ole bitties was about to go at it…I was hard and ready and so was she, and I saw Brianna’s face.

When I looked at Tawny, my dick just went limp. I’m telling you that has never happened to me…ever. EVER!! But don’t get alarmed. It didn’t happen again. Good ole SJ (Seth Jr.) stood to attention once more and while I fucked her, I thought about Brianna and saw her face. The way I was going at her was the way that I wanted Brianna, but I knew that wasn’t going to happen because 1) her vag is like the final frontier…no man has ever been there and 2) she said she wanted to give it to someone she cares about, preferably loves. Ain’t that a bitch? She won’t even let me sample it because she’s waiting on love, which is something that’s so fickle and fleeting that it’s ridiculous. Romantic love is not guaranteed to all of us. If you find it, that’s all fine and dandy…I’m happy for you, but what about those who don’t? How can you go through life without sex? That’s just cruel and inhumane punishment and I feel it’s my duty to show Brianna that sex doesn’t have to be about all that love shit. It’s about a release, a thrill, a physical need…and a good ass nut.

My parent’s didn’t raise any quitters, and I’m not giving up without a fight. I like her...a lot. I really am feeling her but love? No, not even close. L.ust? Fuckin’ capital A! Every pussy that I’ve ever wanted, I got. Just because she was from Vaginia did not bother me in the least because, pussy is my playground and I’m just like the Abominable Snowman from Bugs Bunny…I will pet it and rub it and hug it and lick it and kiss it and stick it and…well you get my drift.

I know what you’re thinking? How is Seth dealing with the fact that he’s lusting after a virgin? At first, I was stunned. A woman as fine and as sexy as Brianna should not be a virgin. She should have someone always doing something to that curvy little body of hers, you know…paying homage to it by working her over real proper like. Well, I figured that it was going to be a little bit more difficult because I’ve never broken anyone in. Even when I was a virgin, the girl that broke me wasn’t. Matter of fact, she was 2 years older than me and was one of the freakiest girls I had ever met.

Anyway, I like to take things one-step at a time and that’s how I was going to deal with this virgin stuff with Brianna. I do like her, so I figure I can introduce her to sex slowly, so she could warm up to the real deal. I’m not in the habit of waiting for anything, but I do dig my little caramel delight’s sexy, so I would try to…whew this is hard to say…be a little patient. It would happen. I was going to make sure of that.

We still decided to keep everything on the DL, though. As far as our friends and my brother knew, nothing was going on. And to be honest, I kind of liked it that way. It kept a little more spice into this “thing” that we had.

I’m a little anxious, but on the outside I’m cool as a cucumber as we walk into Davia’s graduation party. Yeah, Davia and Jackson are dating now and he’s so happy if he wasn’t straight, I’d think he was gay. Let me tell you how lame ass is behaving. He’s smiling like he’s on speed and walking around humming and singing and shit. It’s pretty fuckin’ annoying, but I’m glad to see my brother with a smile on his face. He’s still not getting any ass, but he’s not moping about Davia anymore. Now he’s just saying her name every fucking minute.

Don’t get me wrong. I understand why he’s so happy. I mean, the girl is a Grade A, top shelf piece if I ever saw one. She’s hot as shit and actually, very cool, funny as hell and are you ready for the shocker? Smart. Jackson usually doesn’t date smart girls and I think her brain more than anything else (naw, that ass is doing it too) is turning my brother on and that’s why he’s now pushing and shoving his way through the party goers to get to her. He’s not even taking in the scenery. There are tons of beautiful pieces of scattered ass in the party. It’s basically a hoasis…just my type of scene.

So I’m here with Jackson, and our friends Dante and Bryce and finally, Jackson reaches Davia and he just forgets we’re there…which is cool with me because as soon as I spot the dark caramel colored sexy legs that belonged to Brianna, I knew I was in the right place at the right time. I slowly let my eyes roam upward and I definitely know that this is my type of party, especially seeing her dressed in this pink, drapey, fitted, above the knee dress. Hey, I’m a dude, I don’t know what kind of dress it was, but I do know that

1) it was hot
2) she was hot in it and
3) I wanted to get her out of the dress or just push it up to her waist, rip her panties off and fuck her into oblivion in said dress.

Hey, I could do the raising the dress up thing…trust me, I’m the master at that shit. As long as I get my dick into the promised land, I’m easy.

Let’s get back to this dress that I was now fantasizing about ripping off of her body. It fit her body perfectly…not tight enough to be skanky, but tight enough to be s.exy. She was working everything that her parents gave her in that dress judging by the dance that my party pole was doing in my jeans. Brianna smiled at me and I grinned as I slowly walked over to her.

I grinned as I looked down into her eyes. “Hey there stranger.”

Her eyes looked a little glazed, so I know she’s had a few in her. Thank you, Lord.

I know what you’re thinking, but don’t. Let me be the first to say that I hate punk ass men who take advantage of intoxicated women, but tipsy women who are horny and don’t need much encouragement are some of my favorite people. On that note, I’ve learned that I don’t have to coerce women or force myself on them when they’re filled with liquor. All it takes is a few well-placed kisses and the panties usually come tumbling down of their own fruition for me.

Please God, let that be the case with Brianna tonight. Please.

“Hey there, good lookin’. Whatcha know good?” Brianna asked with a grin.

“I know that those gorgeous lips of yours taste very good,” I said with a grin.

Brianna laughed that sexy little laugh of hers, then asked. “What else?”

“I also know that you look so fucking good tonight that’s it’s killing me. How are you, gorgeous?” I asked as I gauged her sobriety level. She wasn’t drunk, but she was feeling nice…this I know by the smile on her face.

“I’m fine,” she said as she put her drink down and pulled me by the hand with her arm above her head to the dance floor to dance.

“Fuckin’ A you are,” I said with a grin as I followed the swaying of her hips to the beat of the music. She stopped on a spot on the dance floor and rolled the back of her body against the front of mine, and I’m telling you…instant wood. She smelled good and she felt so…right against me. I placed my hands on her waist and whispered in her ear.

“So, did you miss me?” I asked.

“Yeah…I did. It feels like you missed me too. But don’t get ahead of yourself, big boy. I may be a little tipsy, but I’m not drunk and that hard thing that’s jabbing me…well that’s all the jabbing that it’s going to get to do on my body. Capiche?” Brianna asked as I laughed.

How in the hell was I getting turned on by her telling me no? I know why. Because I’m a sick and perverted individual, that’s why.

“Whatever you say,” I said as we danced or rather dry humped the night away.
*********************************************************

Brianna

Three months later

I had so much fun with Seth at Simmy’s party, turning him on and leaving him high and dry. I know, I’m a tease, but I think he gets off on that shit…you know the one thing that he wants but can’t have? He’s a perv, but damn it, he’s a fine one!

It should have been against the law the way that we were dancing with each other at Simmy’s party, but hell, it was all in good fun. I didn’t trust myself to let him take me home, so Meg dropped me off. The man is so sexy…so cocky…so arrogant…too confident and you want to know what? It turns me on to no end! That’s why I can’t leave him alone…that’s why I can’t stop thinking about him…and that’s why I think I’m falling for him.

I know you’re wondering what’s really going on with Seth and I. Well, the truth is, we’re just kicking it. We kiss and we date and that’s all we do. We also date other people. The reason? I know I wouldn’t mind being Seth’s main arm piece, but I don’t think he’s ready for me and I know he’s definitely not ready to not get any ass. So, with that being said, we still see each other, but right about now I’m wishing that this date with this asshole Patrick Tolliver would end so I can go home and talk to Seth…if he’s not out with his flavor of the week.

You want to know the truth? I really care about this man. I do. I didn’t want to, but I do. I see past the “this is why I’m hot façade” and I’ve gotten to know the guy that is a loyal friend…the guy who loves to have fun and make people laugh….the guy that has a great relationship with his mother. Seth’s basically a good guy who just happens to be a male prostitute…and I’m falling hook, line and sinker for his ass. Which is why I date all these dickheads and pretend not to give a damn.

And do you want to know what else? It pisses me off to no end that he sees other women and I know he’s fuckin’ them. The reason it pisses me off? Because he’s giving them what I want. I’m not going to lie, the only thing that we’ve been doing is making out, but the man makes me wet just when he smiles at me. I want him so bad that I can taste it. But I can’t do it…not until he admits defeat and says that he cares just as much about me as I do about him.

We’ve had our little tiffs about me not giving him any and there were weeks when he didn’t call or I didn’t call. Usually, one of us gave in and went on like nothing happened. I think the gist of the arguments were that he wanted me and not the other little pieces he was getting. Yeah, I was teasing him and shit, but hell. I want to see what he’s made of. It’s bad enough I know my feelings for him are getting deeper and I’ve been dreaming about sexing him like crazy, but let’s get back to the good looking migraine that’s sitting across from me…Patrick Tolliver. Remember, his family gives an endowment to Farrington once a year and after careful consideration, I decided to give him a chance when he asked me out. That decision was not a good one…at all.

This date is sooo not interesting. It’s like watching paint dry. All he wanted was a sounding board. He loves the sound of his own voice and I want to pull my hair out. Please, let this end soon.

An hour later as we’re leaving the restaurant, I’m screaming Hallelujah in my head. You want to know why? Because this egotistical numbnut who has bored me so badly all evening is doing the best thing that he’s did all night…and that’s bring me home. All he did was talk about himself and his job and he kept looking in his spoon at his reflection and….he was so dull that he gave me a headache. Drive, you self-righteous bore…DRIVE! I can’t wait to get home.

This is the part where I let him down nicely. I tell him that I had a wonderful time, blah blah blah and you know what this asshole does? He kisses me! And you want to know what else? The kiss is terrible. Such a waste. He’s fine, he’s loaded and he basically spit in my mouth. Yuck. I’m just going on female intuition, but when he pulled me to him, I didn’t feel anything down below, so I’m assuming the dick is probably microscopic. I tell him some crap about seeing him around and I run inside of my house and lock my door. I then throw my purse down and rush into my bathroom to brush my teeth. After I finished brushing, I heard my doorbell ring. I walked out, slipped out of my brown high heeled mules, pulled on my pink piggy slippers and sighed. What a waste of a Friday night.

Damn and I wasted one of my best dresses on this tired ass date. It was a chocolate brown, matte jersey, knot front halter dress, one of my favorites. That’s what I thought as I opened my door and saw Seth standing on the other side. He had a small grin on his face and stared at me brazenly.

Well, from the way he was looking at me, at least the dress wasn’t too much of a waste.

“Hey, can I come in?” he asked, looking as good as he wanted to in a white graphic tee and black jeans. He was soooo fine. Whoo!

“Yeah sure,” I said as I stepped away and allowed him to walk through. His cologne subtly wafted past me and I had to stop myself from inhaling deeply. He always smelled so good…sexy.

I locked my door and walked into the kitchen to get some juice. “Do you want something to drink?”

“No, I’m good. So, did you have fun with that boring dude from your dance company?” he asked.

“Not at all. I’m so glad that’s over. Hey, why are you here? Are you stalking me?” I asked as I smiled with my juice in my hand. I walked over to the couch and sat next to him. His eyes were all over me as I plopped down next to him.

“Not today. I just decided to try my luck and you were here. You look nice…very nice,” he replied as I grinned. I took a few sips from my glass and grinned as I placed it on my coffee table.

“Thank you,” I said. He continued to drink me in with his eyes.

“You look amazing in that dress, Bree,” he replied as I grinned.

“Thanks again. So, how was your night?” I asked.

“Not very good,” he replied, those light blue eyes boring into mine.

“Aw, poor baby. Why not? Your skank of the week didn’t bring you any pleasure?” I asked with a slight grin, although I was seething inside.

“No. I couldn’t do anything with her because all I kept thinking about was you out with that dude and I didn’t like it…at all,” he said.

What the…Huh?

*********************************************************
Seth

The look on her face was priceless when I told her the truth. I just shocked the shit out of her! I know you’re probably wondering, what in the hell has gotten into Seth. I’ll tell you. The little sexy brown lady sitting next to me.

Okay, so we decided to just be friends, date and all that shit. But the more time I spent with her, the more I wanted to be with her and the more I talked to her, the more I wanted to listen and got damn it, the next thing I know, I’m thinking about her all day and all night. I’ve been having wet dreams about this girl and I haven’t done that since I was 13.

At first, I tried to fight it. But I can’t anymore. I really dig this girl. Fuck that, I’m going to keep it real. I’m crazy about her…everything about her gets me going like no other woman. The thing about it is, Brianna’s the type of woman I usually avoid…good girl, classy, intelligent, funny, sweet. I mean, she’s a real simple girl. She works, comes home, goes out occasionally. I mean, she’s kinda like the girl next door. Only thing is, she looks nothing like the girl who grew up next door to me…that girl was not cute. Brianna, on the other hand is so damn adorable and I can’t stay away from her. I can’t.

My whole pussy is pussy mantra was slowly dwindling to I only want Brianna’s pussy. I’ve been doing my own thing in regards to my dick action, but can I be honest? I haven’t been able to close the deal as we speak for the last couple of weeks and I know it has to do with Brianna. I was still doing my thing, but the urge to be with other women was slowly being tampered away by the feelings that I was developing for one little luscious, dark caramel colored woman.

And the shit about her being a virgin…I don’t care. Okay, so we’ve had a couple of knock down drag outs about it, but now that I know that she’s serious, I’m willing to respect her wishes. I know it’s going to be hard, hell it’s always rock hard around her anyway, but I’ll wait…damn it, I don’t want to but I will. This girl has got me acting in ways that I’ve never acted before, thinking about being with her, just her…in a re…in a re…oh God, this is so hard to say…a relationship with just her. One on one, no outside ass, just Brianna and I.

Can I let you in on something? It fucks with my head when she’s out with other guys and as I’m staring at her in that sexy dress, I’m getting pissed because she wore that for someone else and not me. So, with that all being said, I’ll break it down. I want to be with Brianna…just Brianna. Whew. That was hard to say.

Now back to the “what the fuck’ look on her face already in progress.

“Huh?” she asked as I stared into those big brown eyes. She was such a beautiful girl.

“I don’t like you going out with other guys, Bree,” I said as she looked around nervously. I’m making you nervous, baby? Good. Because you’ve been fucking around with me ever since I met you.

“Seth, we discussed this. I mean, you’re not the relationship dude and…,” she began but I pulled her hands in mine and cupped her face, turning her face so that she would look me in the eyes.

“What if I want to be that dude, Bree? I mean, what if I just want to date you and just you, huh?” I asked as her eyes widened.

“If you’re doing this to get in the panties, then you may as well stop now. It’s not going to happen,” she said, but looking at her, I know she didn’t really mean it.

“Yes, it will. You want to know why? Because you’re as into me as much as I’m into you. And, I’m willing to….damn, I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m willing to wait,” I said as she sighed, then laughed.

“You’re going to give up sex? For me?” Brianna asked as she laughed. I know, sweetheart. It’s unbelievable to me too, but I can’t do this shit anymore. I want her.

“Yeah. I mean, there are other things we can do and...don’t make me say all of this, baby...come on, give me a break,” I said. I’ve never been this honest and shit, it was getting to me.

Brianna grinned. “Yes, say it. I think I deserve to hear it, so finish what you were saying. Get all that truth out.”

I had to smile because she was smiling. “Oh hell. I dig you, baby. Alright! I like you…I really like you and it fuckin’ kills me to see you with other men and I don’t want to do this anymore. I just want to be with you and no one else. There. Are you satisfied? I said it. You had to make this difficult for me, huh?”

“The only way I know how,” she said with a grin. I pulled her in my lap. She looked down into my eyes.

“I’m being honest and real right now, Caramel and I don’t do this often with women, so it must mean something. I hope you appreciate it,” I said. Yeah, I call her Caramel or Mel for short. She always says something about it, but then she blushes and rolls her eyes.

Yeah, she loves it.

Brianna rolled her eyes, blushed and grinned. “Oh, thank you. I sure do appreciate it. Anyway, don’t play around with me. You know I’m not one of your regular hoes,” she said.

“I know that and I’m glad of that,” I said as I pushed the hair out of her face.

“So, you really want to try this? Just you and me…right?” she asked apprehensively. I leaned up and kissed her softly on the lips.

“Yeah,” I said.

“Can we keep this on the DL for a little while? Just to see where things go?” she asked. I understood what she was saying, so I agreed.

“Yeah, that’s okay.”

“This is weird. You’re giving up a life of male whoredom to be with little old me. I’m flattered.” Brianna said with a grin.

“And you should be. I’ve never done this before, so you’re going to have to show me the ropes, you know,” I said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. My lips went to her neck because her scent was just calling me and I placed soft kisses all over her soft skin.

“I guess I can do that…as long as you keep doing that,” she said breathlessly.

I grinned against her neck and kissed my way to her lips, then looked at her. “Hey…whatever makes you wet, baby.”

“You really know how to mess up a great moment,” she said as she licked her lips.

“So I’ve been told,” I replied, staring into those beautiful brown eyes of hers. I slowly leaned my head towards hers and caught her soft lips with mine. She moaned and I pulled her closer to me.

Yeah. She’s mine. She just don’t know what’s she’s in for.
Chapter 7 by Chaynetv
Chapter 7

Brianna

A few months later...

I was really getting into Seth and this relationship. He was actually a good boyfriend. I loved the little lunch dates that we had in his brother’s condo. It made the whole thing just that more exciting.

It was especially interesting when his brother caught us on the bar kissing the other day. It was kind of embarrassing, but from what Seth has told me about some of the things he’s observed from Davia and Jackson, we were tame.

He didn’t get all bent when I told him that I wanted him to get tested for everything. He did and brought it back to me. As big of a ho that he was, he’s clean as a whistle. Thank God for that.

And can I talk about all the not sex we’re having? That boy deserves a gold medal in kissing, pleasuring and eating, if you know what I mean. I was falling harder and harder for this guy and I didn’t know what to do.

It was a Tuesday evening and I was wrapping up my modern dance class and I was stretching, dressed in my black Dafa dance camisole and black dance pants. I was always the last one there, so I decided to do a little freestyle. When I dance, I’m not even here. I put on the music and tried to dance my problems away.

I was tired of Farrington. I loved going to Dafa and I loved teaching. So, I was in a cross. Farrington was set in a lot of old ways and didn’t want to invite any fresh ideas or concepts into any of the productions…and it was really pissing me off.

What I really wanted to do was just teach at Dafa and choreograph. I’ve danced in a few videos when I first started, but I like to teach people the wonders of the body, how it moves and bends. After I finished my freestyle and I began to stretch once more, a male voice said loudly, “Please…don’t stop doing that. You’re giving me a lot of ideas.”

You guessed it. It was my pervy boyfriend and at the time of his arrival I was sitting on the floor with my right leg wrapped around the back of my neck. I slowly entangled myself, stood and fell into a split with both legs on the opposite side and I heard him groan.

“Shit. I changed my mind…don’t stop doing that,” he said as I laughed. I lowered my head to the floor and I felt him sit in back of me. My legs closed and he pulled my back to his front.

I turned around and kissed him. “Mmmm. That’s what I’ve been missing…the sweetness. Hey Sexy. How you doing?” he asked as I turned back around. He kissed my cheek and my neck as I smiled.

“So so,” I said, rubbing my fingers on his hands that were at my waist. I folded my legs Indian style and leaned back closer into him.

“I don’t like that so-so shit. What’s up?” he asked.

“I’m tired of Farrington. I’m tired of all the red tape and the lack of creativity. I’m just over it. I’m not happy there. I haven’t been for a long time,” I said with a sigh.

“So quit,” he said as he leaned his chin on my shoulder.

“I’m still under contract until next year,” I said.

“So quit when your contract is up, or better yet, let Jackson take a look at your contract and see if you can get out of it. I don’t like to see my little caramel delight all pouty and shit…even though you look cute as hell when you pout, but still. Life’s short, sweetheart. If there’s a way you can get out of it, get out of it,” Seth said as he lifted me up and turned me around. My legs went around his waist and my hands played with the collar on his shirt. He lifted my face up gently with his fingers on my chin.

“Baby, it’s not like you don’t have options. You’re a talented dancer. You can do anything you want, but you need to decide what that is. What do you want to do? What’s the one thing that makes you really happy?” he asked.

“Teaching here, running this place, choreographing…you,” I said with a grin as he smiled.

“I know you better had said me or no more of Seth’s special kisses for you,” Seth said, as his hands lowered to caress my sides.

“You always know how to screw up a moment,” I said as he leaned over and kissed me twice on the lips.

“Yeah, I have a knack for that,” he said.

“And I can’t be without those kisses. They do tingly things to me,” I said with a grin.

“I know they do, because they come from me. I told you I’m hot, babe. I can make you tingle all over,” he said, grinning at me.

“I just bet you can,” I replied. Shit, he has. But I wasn’t going to raise that big ass ego any more than it was.

“Seriously, Bree, if those things make you happy…do ‘em…especially do me,” he said with that sexy little dirty grin of his. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Someday,” I whispered as I looked into his eyes.

“Ah, so I am wearing you down?” he asked.

“Maybe,” I said.

“I just…you being happy makes me happy, Bree. When you’re not smiling, I get worried and since I’m new to all this relationship shit, it’s kind of hard to know what to do when you’re pissy,” he said as I smiled at him.

“You’re doing it. You’re listening to me bitch and moan. I just needed someone to listen, be in my corner,” I said.

“I got you, Mel. I’m here,” he whispered as he pushed a few loose strands away from my face, behind my ear.

“I’m glad…really glad,” I whispered as I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. My arms wrapped tighter around his neck and his hands held my face as we kissed in the middle of the floor. Those lips of his...you don't understand. The man could kiss and he just...those lips, those lips, those lips. He should put those sexy ass things in a jar and sell them.

Umm, I love his kisses, I thought as Seth pulled me on top of him and kissed me more passionately. Damn. Tuesday’s just got a whole lot better.

*********************************************************
A few days later...

I didn’t have rehearsal today or any classes at Dafa, so I was at home doing some cleaning when Seth called me.

“Hello,” I said.

“Hey, sweet and sexy. Whatcha doin?” he asked as I laughed.

“Um, cleaning. Why?” I asked.

“Stop doing that, get dressed in 10 minutes and come with me. I have 4 condos that I want to look at and I need your help,” he said as I grinned.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yes. I took the day off to do this and later we can go to Sicily’s for dinner. That sound good?” he asked. Are you kidding, I thought? Everything sounded good with you lately, I thought as I grinned.

Damn it. I was falling hard.

“That sounds wonderful. Give me 20 minutes and you got a helper,” I said.

“I guess I can deal with that…okay, 20 minutes. I’ll see you in a few, baby,” he said.

“Bye,” I replied as I put away my cleaning supplies. I jumped into the shower, pulled on a yellow half tee and the jeans that always seemed to turn Seth on and a pair of yellow flip flops. I pulled my hair into a low, sideways ponytail and put on some lipgloss. I spritzed a little Island kiss on and my neck and my wrists and smiled as I heard the doorbell ring.

I opened the door and Seth looked good as hell in a white t-shirt and faded jeans. His eyes raped me as always and I walked up to him, standing on tiptoe and kissing him on the lips.

“Hey sweetie,” I replied. He pulled me closer by grabbing my hips.

“Hey you. Hmm, that’s what I’m talking about. Greet your man right. Give me some more sugar,” he whispered as I kissed him once more.

Seth licked his lips and grinned. “Umm, you smell so good and you’ve got on those jeans…damn, those jeans,” he whispered as his hands went to my hips, rubbing his hands along the sides, then making their way to my ass.

“Yeah…those jeans,” I said as I reached up, put my arms around his neck and kissed the breath out of him. After the kiss, he pat my ass and grinned.

“You know what those jeans do to me, Bree,” he said.

“Yep…so?” I asked with a grin as my hands ran up and down his chest. He groaned loudly and continued to grin at me.

“Baby, you’re such a tease. See, you’re starting shit again,” he said as I laughed. I pulled away from him and grabbed a light jacket and my purse.

“My bad. I’m ready,” I said as he opened my door and adjusted the boner that he had.

“So am I…shit,” he said as I laughed. We walked out of the door to go embark on a day of condo shopping.

************************************************************
Seth

I had to get my own place after Jackson came home and caught Brianna and I making out like crazy on the bar. I also know that he got tired of me putting him out when I invited her over, so it was time for me to go. He and Davia had this hot and heavy love thing going and my brother was truly happy. Besides, the way those two were always having sex, I was afraid that I would walk in on them one day, so it was time. I’m only going to be 15 minutes away from his condo, so whenever I want to bug the fuck out of him, he’s close by.

The Thanksgiving holidays were coming up next week and I was actually going to bring Brianna over to my parents house for the holidays. I was ready to do it. My mom has been on pins and needles to meet Brianna ever since she find out that she was the lead dancer in the ballet that she saw. I needed time to adjust to the fact that I was actually in a relationship with a girl who drove me crazy to the point where I was thinking about her constantly and actually being faithful. I don’t know what she’s done to me, but I know one thing…I like it. Actually, I love it.

And that’s why right now, at this very moment, I’m currently letting her pick out which house I should live in. I never, EVER, cared about a woman’s opinion in my life, except my mom, so why now? Maybe the reasoning behind my current state of lunacy was because I wanted her to be comfortable in my crib. Maybe it was the fact that I wanted her to like it. Or maybe, it was the fact that I was pussy whipped.

Yeah, that had to be it. I was pussy whipped. A big PW was emblazoned on my chest and my sexy little caramel kiss put it there. But, I didn’t mind it. Shockingly, I didn’t, because I was getting the pussy, but not really getting it. I was eating it and fingering it, but I still hadn’t made it there yet. I’ve been fisting it more than a 13 year old boy and at least, she’s returning the favor in that sense, so it’s not like I’m not getting some kind of relief…but it’s hard, man. Extremely hard. Because her pussy squeezes my fingers so tightly and she tastes so…I want her…bad.

You have no fuckin’ idea how hard it’s been not to fuck her or not to go get it somewhere else (and believe me, I could), but I care about this girl and I’m not going to let anything fuck that up…including Seth Jr.

Aw, fuck! I’m actually acting like a fuckin’ grown man. I’ve actually been considering someone else’s feelings before mine? I’ve actually been thinking about how to be a better man? What the hell?! Aw shit! This can’t be right!

Oh no…Oh hell no! I’m falling…naw, scratch that. I’m in love with her!

When did that happen?

As we looked around at the last condo, Brianna sighed and laid her head on my chest. Her friend Megan, who was the real estate agent, had walked out to make a call. My cell phone began to ring and my ringtone, "Gigolos Get Lonely, Too" by the Time, filled the air. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at it. It was George, a guy from my team at work.

I looked down at her and whispered one minute as I took the call. “This is Seth. Yeah, the layout’s with Marcy. Yes. Yeah, that’s better. I’ll take a look at it tomorrow, dude. I’m looking for a place to live right now. Yeah, finally. Okay. Sounds good to me, just make sure a copy is left on my desk. Yeah,” I said as I hung up.

“That ringtone…you’re something,” she said.

“Yeah. So, what do you think?” I asked. She lifted her head up, placed a kiss on my lips and walked around again.

“Honestly?” she asked as she walked through to the kitchen.

“Yeah,” I replied and tried to concentrate on what she was saying but I couldn’t. Her ass and that sexy midriff that was exposed with the navel ring was calling me. I was hypnotized by the sway of her hips in those damn tight ass, dark blue jeans.

Come on Seth, you’re strong…you’re strong.

“I like the 2nd one. I mean, it’s cheaper and it had a lot more amenities. If you’re going to spend that kind of money, then get that one. It has that great balcony and that view of the city is gorgeous. The kitchen is enough for me to want to live in it. And the master bedroom is to die for, but the closet…the closet is divine,” she said.

“So you wanna go walk through it again with me…just to make sure?” I asked as I walked over to her and pulled her to me by her belt loops and rubbed my hands over her ass.

“Yeah, but I’m starving. I want something to eat,” she said with the sexiest little pout of her lips. I kissed her lightly on the lips, then winked.

“So do I,” I stated as she laughed at me.

“Freak,” she whispered.

“Yeah…so?” I replied with a grin as Megan came back in. I pulled Brianna’s back to my front and played with her navel ring when Megan approached us. She smiled.

“Alright Seth, which one is it going to be?” Megan asked.

“She really likes the 2nd one and I really like the way she’s filling out these jeans, so I guess I’ll roll with that one. But, we wanted to go back over there to do another walk through, just to make sure,” I said.

“No problem. Let’s go,” Megan said as we walked out of the condo.

Twenty minutes later, we were walking around the 2nd condo and I had to admit, she was right. It was the best one and the price was right. I left Brianna in the master bedroom and walked out to Megan.

“Okay…I’m going to take this one,” I said.

Megan smiled. “That’s good. I just need you to sign these so I can put in the offer,” she said as she gave me the documents. I signed each page that she told me to sign.

“Great. I’m going to go back to my office, finish the paperwork and fax the offer. I should have an answer for you by tomorrow or Thursday. Is that good?”

“Yeah that’s fine. But would you mind if we stayed and looked around for a minute…you know, just to get a feel for the place,” I said with a grin that told her that I wanted her gone.

Megan shook her head and smiled. “That should be fine. I’ll just tell the owner that you wanted to look around a little longer. It’s not like you can steal the place. Just do me a favor and lock the door on your way out okay?”

“I will, thanks Megan,” I said.

“Oh, no problem…thank you. Bree, I’ll talk to you later!” she yelled.

“Bye,” Bree yelled.

“I’ll be speaking with you soon, Seth. Have fun,” she said with a wink as she walked out of the condo. I closed the door behind her and went to find Brianna. I walked into the master bedroom and that’s when I heard, “Man, this closet is the shit! I love you. You’re so spacious, so functional…so many shelves,” and I opened the door. Do you know what I found? Brianna making snow angels on the carpet inside of the closet. I couldn’t help but laugh. She’s such a nut and she was too cute…just too cute.

“You’re crazy. You do know that you’re talking to a closet,” I said.

“So what? This closet is to die for. I want to marry it,” she said as I laughed.

“You know I’m pulling this carpet out of here. I want hardwood,” I said.

“But the carpet is so soft and plush,” she said as she spread her arms and legs on the floor.

“So what. It’s going,” I said as I laughed at her. She looked like a big kid doing that.

“Well, even without carpet this will still be a great closet. Seth, this closet is wonderful. Can I kiss it?” she asked. I just shook my head.

“Wow…you’re such a broad. Girls and closets…what’s the appeal?” I asked as I sat next to her on the huge closet floor. I glanced over her body slowly as I laid out on the floor next to her.

“It holds our favorite things…shoes, clothes, hats, purses, shoes…shoes,” she said as I laughed as I reached over and placed my body on top of hers.

“Shoes are very important to you, huh?” I asked as I settled between her legs. Brianna grinned and sat up on her elbows, looking at me.

“They happen to be one of the greatest things man has ever made. It’s a female thing, you wouldn’t understand,” she said leaning over to kiss me on the lips. I kissed her back and began to kiss her exposed stomach and tongue her navel ring.

“I disagree. I understand everything that is female…well, the important things…and you know this,” I said from her belly button. I looked up at her, grinned and she smiled back. Her head was lying flat against the floor, but her eyes were totally on me.

“Do I ever,” she whispered and I felt her hands go into my hair.

I began to give her belly button long licks with my tongue, playing with her navel ring. I kissed the skin beneath her belly button and when she moaned “Mmm, Seth”, I knew I was on the right track.

Then, a sneaky little grin crossed my face. As I kissed her stomach, my fingers went to the button on her jeans. I unbuttoned them and slowly let down the zipper, my tongue tracing the path that the zipper had just gone. She raised her hips up and I pulled her jeans down and off. She had on a pair of white boyshorts with Tweety bird on them and I burst out laughing.

“Hey…don’t laugh at my undies,” she said.

“But they’re cute as hell…just like you,” I said as I stared at her legs then back up to her panties. They threw me for a loop, but they were cute.

She smiled and blushed a little. “You know exactly what you’re doing, don’t you?”

“Yeah. But I’m not doing what I really want to do,” I said as I pulled her panties down where that sexy little fox tattoo was on her hip and kissed it, then licked it. I heard her moan and I traced it again with my tongue.

She whispered, “What is it that you really want to do?” I licked the seam of her pussy through her underwear, keeping my eyes on hers as she took in a large, deep breath.

Oh, one thing you need to know. Brianna loves when I talk dirty to her. She always has something smart to say when I talk dirty to her, but she always encourages it. Like right now, for instance. You ask me what it is that I really want to do? I wanna fuck, but I’ll take what I could get and right now, that’s the pussy in my mouth.

I slowly pulled those cute little panties down over those s.exy hips and down those gorgeous legs and she spread her legs wide (see, I didn’t make her do anything…they opened on their own…Thank God). I saw my favorite place in the world already dripping wet and I just stared at it as I licked my lips. My fingers grazed over her clit and the seam of her wet pussy slowly and she moaned once more.

“I really want to fuck you with my tongue…eat your pussy until you can’t come anymore. Taste every tasty bit of you in my mouth. You down?” I asked and I swear, her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

“Yeah…uh huh,” she whispered as I grinned and leaned my head down between her thighs.

Let me make one thing perfectly clear. I don’t go down on everyone, but I do like to eat pussy. I’m very good at it too. And since this is the closest I can get to sex with Bree for a minute, I’ll take what I can get.

I like to think of myself as a pussy connoisseur. I know a lot of guys don’t like to do it, but I’m not like most guys. I’m a freak…a huge one and I love to eat pussy if it’s right. And Brianna’s pussy is…I can’t describe it. It’s pretty and the smell of it turns me on. Just smelling her makes me hard and the taste…I’d give my left nut just to taste it.

So, that’s what I’m doing now. I lifted her legs on my shoulders and I licked the inside of her pussy, just to hear that little purr that she does.

“Mmrrrmmmrrrr,” she moaned as I licked her again, then sucked her whole pussy into my mouth, which in turn turned into more moans, purrs and a very loud ooh!

Yeah. My baby purrs when I lick her kitty just right. Damn, she tastes good.

“Hmmmrrrrrmmmhmm…ooooh,” she purred once more and after that, it was on. It was so wet and it looked even better and I planned on eating the shit out of it and making it wetter.

I don’t know why more guys don’t eat pussy. It’s so fucking good and Brianna looks sexy as fuck with her legs spread like that. You can’t knock how a woman responds to you, especially if you do it right. You see, the nerves right inside the lips and the clit…if you touch them and lick them just right, like I’m licking right now, you’ll have any woman screaming her head off.

Just like Brianna was doing right now.

*********************************************************

Brianna

Holy Shit! My legs are tightening around his head and when he moaned into my shit, the vibrations felt so good that I grabbed his hair so hard, I know I pulled some out. Oooh, shit! That wonderful tongue of his is curling in the walls of my pussy and my toes are curling. My hips were coming up off the carpeted floor, trying to get away, but not really wanting too. I couldn’t take this…Oh shit! The hips flew even further as he ate me. His tongue was all the way inside of me now and he was twirling it and curling it and stabbing it and jabbing it. OH…MY…GOD!

He looked up at me, grinned, put his hand down on my lower stomach and basically made me lie there and take what he was doing to me. That’s what the look in his eyes read, “Just take it.” Seth didn’t stop doing what he was doing. I’ve experienced this maybe twice, but Seth…the boy has a doctorate in cunnilingus, I’m telling you. He’s been down there for about 20, 25 minutes.

I think I’ve come about four…”OHHHH!”

Oh my bad…five times…hell, I’m so gone, I lost count.

Then, he did it. He whispered, “You wanna cum again, baby?”

I just whimpered, “Uh,huh…just…shit,” and what did he do?”

He says, “Good…because I wanna taste it.” Then, he tugged on my clit with his teeth, scaping them lightly along my clit and sucked it and I screamed out, “Oh shit!”

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and his head was trapped by my thighs. He just licked and sucked the whole of me slowly, like he didn’t have anywhere else to be but between my legs. I didn’t realize that he had stopped and was staring at me because I think I passed out. When I opened my eyes, I saw him kissing my belly button and playing with my navel ring. Then he whispered in my ear, his s.exy ass lips smacking, “Damn, baby you taste…ummm...so fuckin' good. Thanks for the snack. I’ll be right back,” and he got up and walked out.

I know where he was going…to whack off. I know this was probably killing him, but fuck that. My shit is priceless and I want to make sure that when I give it away, it’s to the right person.

Who the fuck are you trying to fool, heifer? You know he’s the right one.

Because you’re in love with him.

I pulled my underwear on and my jeans and I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair.

A few minutes later, I hear “Hey, no more peep show for me. Damn.”

I smiled and he pulled me up from the floor. My ass was wobbly. I was weak and I was in love with Seth Aldridge.

“’Mel…you okay?” he asked as I held on to him. He just grinned that s.exy ass grin of his.

“Yeah, but I’m damn near Jello. Help!” I said as he pulled me closer to him.

“You alright now?” he asked. I looked up at him and grinned.

“Yes, I am. You’re too good at that,” I said.

“I can’t help it. Shit, girl, I thought you knew. I make the magic happen,” he said as he leaned down and kissed me. I could taste myself on my lips and you know what? It wasn’t that bad.

“That you do. First I want go home and take a quick shower, then I want something to eat” I asked as we turned off the light in the closet and walked out of the condo, hand in hand. I walked in front of Seth and he palmed my ass with both hands.

“I already ate,” he said with a grin.

“Yeah, maybe but I need a cheeseburger or something…,” I said as he opened his passenger car door for me. I slid in and he closed it. He walked around to the driver’s side and jumped in.

Then, he leaned over, cupped my chin in his hand and stared at me with those beautiful blue eyes of his.

“All I need is another helping of you and I’m good to go,” he said as I blushed.

“Is that right?” I asked, staring into his eyes.

“Yeah. What are you doing to me, lady?” he asked.

I leaned forward and smiled. “I could ask you the same thing.” I placed my lips on his and we kissed like we never kissed before. After the kiss, we just stared at each other for a minute, then Seth put the car in drive and left.

“You know, I really see why you like closets…I’m kinda diggin ‘em myself,” he said with a grin as I smiled at him. He winked and grabbed my left hand with his right and drove down the street.

Oh, my. I love him. I really do.

But does he feel the same way?

Shit…Double shit!
Chapter 8 by Chaynetv
Chapter 8

Thanksgiving mornng...Seth's condo

Seth

Brianna and I were at my condo waiting for Jackson and Davia. We decided to follow each other to my parent’s house and face the firing squad together. Davia had already been there and done that, and my mom really liked her. I knew that my mom was going to love Brianna and that’s what I had been reassuring her of the whole morning. I mean, I wasn’t nervous about meeting her parents later, and I figured she shouldn’t be either.

This love shit was getting to me. I was thinking about her all the time, acting bitch-like when she called me, doing things for her when she asked…just wanting to be with her all the time.

There was only one other pussy whipped person that I could talk to (Bryce was the other one, but he and Falene were at his parents today) and he just walked through the door.

“I gotta pee. Hey Seth. Where’s Bree?” Davia asked as she waved at me and ran through the door and to the bathroom.

“Hey. Um, she’s in the bedroom. I think she’s fixing her hair or something!” I yelled as I closed the door behind my brother after we shook hands.

“Looking good in here…oh, you got the 62?” Jackson asked referring to my 62 inch baby…my new HDTV.

I smiled at it. “Yeah…couldn’t help it. Hey, we’re running late, thanks to you. Mama called me like 3 times and I made sure to emphasize that I was waiting on you. She’s not yelling at me today.”

“You just took yourself out of the line of fire, right?” Jackson asked.

“Yep,” I said.

Jackson just grinned at me and said, “Yeah, well she always finds something to yell at you about anyway. She’ll get you sometime before the day is out. Oh and the reason we were late is because Dav’s zipper got stuck. I had to help her out, you know what I mean?”

“Yeah…whatever, man,” I replied laughing. Jackson and Davia went at it like rabbits all the time. Damn it, I never thought I would see the day that Jackson was fucking and I wasn’t.

Why hasn’t the world come to an end?

“J, I gotta talk to you for a minute. On the balcony,” I replied.

Jackson walked with me to the balcony and grinned. “It must be real deep if you need to discuss this with me outside.”

“Yep,” I said as I closed the balcony doors once we were outside.

“And you really don’t want Dav or Brianna to hear you talking, am I right?” he asked. Ladies and gentlemen, my brother, the genius.

“Yeah. Bree and Dav are part bat or something. You know those two have supersonic hearing. I say something in the living room, they’ll pick up on it in the master bathroom and I’ll get questioned about it at the wrong damn time. I’m not taking any chances, so no, I can’t talk about this shit in there,” I said as my older brother crossed his arms over his chest and grinned at me.

“Say what you gotta say, Seth,” Jackson said. Then, I began to ramble. I never ramble. But here I was, rambling like a little punk.

“Okay. You know I’ve kind of like been seeing Brianna and no one else and I’ve kind of been having sex with my hand because she’s not ready to and I really like her and I haven’t been getting it from my regular sources and I’m going nuts, but I’m handling it and I can’t understand for the life of me why because nothing that I’m doing with this chick is normal for me and I really like her and she makes me happy and shit and I don’t know why I’m not more pissed about not getting pussy and it’s just that she’s always on my mind and when I’m not with her I’m smiling like a bitch ass about the next time I’m going to see her or talk to her and she’s driving me crazy and I don’t know if this is normal or not because I’ve never experienced this shit and it’s like I’m the king of the world when she smiles at me when I do little stuff like cook breakfast for her or whatever and…what the fuck is really wrong with me?” I asked as Jackson, who had been holding his laugh in finally just let loose. He laughed at me for about 3 minutes, then he stopped.

“Sorry, Seth, it’s just that it’s kind of funny to see you get dethroned,” Jackson said as he laughed.

“What?” I asked. This shit wasn’t funny…it really wasn’t.

“Brianna knocked you off of your pimp stand, man! You’re not Fly Guy anymore…you’re no longer the pimp of the year! This is one for the books! You’re in love with Brianna, dude. You are so fuckin’ gone that you can’t come back! But, you’ll be alright, bro. Are you sure? Do you have a fever? Did you hit your head because the Seth that I know would be breaking out in hives if he had to go a month or two without sex,” Jackson said as I shrugged his hand away from my head.

“Dude,” I said as Jackson continued to speak and laugh.

“You haven’t been sticking and moving with anyone but your hand? Oh yeah…she’s got you right where she wants you. Never thought I would see the mighty Seth fall to a mere woman. This is one for the books. Seth’s in love. Someone call the media…this is headline news!” Jackson replied as he continued to laugh and walk back into the house. I followed him and just shook my head at him.

“Fuck you Jackson,” I said.

“Well…at least you would be fuckin’ somethin’,” Jackson said with a grin and I gave him the finger.

I guess I deserved all that because I feel like I’m having an out of body experience. Fuck! I love Brianna. Didn’t see that coming. The funny part about it is, I’m not bothered by it…not at all.

Oh yeah. Some demon must have taken over my body. I’ve turned into a kept man…someone whose balls are now in their girl’s purse.

I’ve turned into…my brother!

Oh fuck me!

Then Jackson yelled, “What did you drink, baby, a 40? It doesn’t take that long to pee, Dav’! We gotta go!”

“I’m coming, Jackson…damn!” Davia yelled as she walked out of the back with Brianna who looked absolutely adorable. She had on this cropped fitted sweater and the color was…wait, what did she say…terra cotta…it just looks orangey rust to me, but it looked so good against her skin and this cute little denim skirt, with striped tights and short ankle boots. Her hair was down, per my request and she just looked so good. She also looked nervous as shit. I can’t blame her. My mother scares the shit out of me too.

“Baby…relax,” I said as I helped her into her jacket.

“That’s easy for you to say…you already know her and what to expect. I don’t,” she said. I placed a kiss on her forehead.

“What are you so worried about? You’re cute as hell and you’re sweet…she’s gonna love you. Okay?” Brianna just sighed and nodded in agreement as we walked towards the door.

Davia and Jackson were walking and kissing again and I had to clear my throat.

“Swap spit on your own time. We gotta go,” I said as Jackson pulled away from Davia, the both of them giving me the finger as we walked out.

This holiday if off to it’s usual great start.

********************************************************
Brianna

It was going to be kind of weird to see my parents for the holidays. Usually they were on vacation or something. My family wasn’t really big on Thanksgiving. We were more of a Christmas family so I spent a lot of Thanksgivings with Simmy or Megan’s family. We were going to pass by my house after we left Seth’s parents house, which was a very nice, red brick, 2 story colonial. We got out of the car and Seth held my hand as we walked up.

“Mel…would you please stop that?” he asked as Davia and Jackson walked ahead of us.

I was nervous. I couldn’t help it. I mean, Davia said that their mom was nice, but I’m meeting his parents. This was serious stuff.

“Stop what?” I asked.

“Fidgeting. We’re not meeting Queen Elizabeth, just my parents. Just be yourself…and watch out for my Uncle Thomas. He’s kind of a perv,” he said with a grin.

“Just like his nephew,” I said as I grinned at him.

“No…he’s worse. Just watch your ass. Scratch that. Don’t worry about watching your ass. I’m always watching this sexy round thing anyway, so no worries,” he said as he slapped me on my ass with that sneaky ass grin. Did I mention that I loved when he slapped my ass? He’s turning me into a little ho…and I love it!

“Gee thanks,” I said. with a grin as the door opened.

"Anything to lend a helping hand," he sais. Fuckin' perv. And I loved it!

“Hey yall! Happy Thanksgiving, babies! Hi Davia, it’s so good to see you and…” his mother said as she looked down at our intertwined hands with this look of unbelief on her face.

“Ma, this is Brianna…my girlfriend,” he said and the next thing we knew, Mrs. Patricia Aldridge passed clean out.

*********************************************************

Seth

Jackson and I picked my mother up off the floor and carried her to the nearest sofa. I couldn’t believe that the sight of me holding hands with my girl would make her faint, but it did. The look on my mother’s face was priceless. I hope I didn’t kill her.

Can you imagine what would happen if…heaven forbid…I got married?

Thanks ma, for the melodramatic, comic relief.

My father came over with my aunt Lilian, who just shook her head.

“Pop, Seth made mama pass out,” Jackson stated.

“Seth, why did you do this to your mother?” my father asked.

“I didn’t. She did. Pops, this is Brianna Mills. Bree, this is my dad Jonathan Aldridge,” I said as he shook Brianna’s hand with a grin.

“Nice to meet you, Brianna,” he said.

“You too, Mr. Aldridge,” she said with a smile. I smiled at her, then back at my father who was giving me this look with a huge grin on his face.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothin’. Oh, good you didn’t kill her. She’s coming to,” my father said as my mother
sat up and took a few deep breaths. We all just stood around her for about 5 minutes and I noticed that I was holding Brianna’s hand again and my mother was staring and smiling. Really hard.

Then, she stood up. “So, you must be Brianna.”

Brianna held out her hand. “Yes. It’s nice to finally meet you Mrs. Aldridge. I’ve heard so much about you.”

“Well, I’ve heard about you via third party, but everything I’ve heard has been good. Nice to meet you, too, honey. I saw you dance and girl, you are talented. And please, call me Pat and put that hand away. I need to hug the woman that’s been keeping my son’s penis stationary,” my mother said as she hugged Brianna and all I heard was Jackson, Davia, my father and my aunt laughing.

Oh yeah. This was going to be great.

“Boys, where did you find those two little phillies? They’re hot?” My uncle Thomas asked. He was on his third wife and thought he was a player.

Jackson just shook his head and laughed. “Why do you want to know, Uncle Tom?”

“Because I think I want one,” my uncle said with a grin.

I answered the king of Viagra and Donald Trump’s look-a-like. “Don’t you already have wife number three? Don’t tell me you’re getting rid of her already? It’s only been 2 years.”

“Maybe…I don’t know. Too old for me. I need one of these young gals, you know?” he asked.

“No you don't. You need to concentrate on your wife you old perv...and would you please stop winking at Davia and kissing her hand...and stop asking her for her phone number,” Jackson replied.

“And stop asking Brianna if she’s limber…dirty old man,” I said as I walked away and the next thing I know, my mother was pulling me to the side.

“I like her, Sethie. She’s normal. No salt water breasts or injectable materials as far as I can tell,” my mother said.

“I’m glad she passed the inspection,” I said as I looked over at Brianna and grinned at her as she was talking to Davia and my aunt.

“She’s such a cutie pie…and sweet,” she said.

“You know I have good taste, ma. She’s adorable,” I said with a grin.

“You really like her, don’t you?” my mother asked. I looked down into the eyes that looked so like mine and grinned.

“Yeah…I really like her…more than you know. Happy?” I asked.

She grinned. “Happy? To know that my man whore of a son is no longer workin’ the stroll? Yes! I’m estatic. To find out that my son who’s never, ever had a girlfriend finally has one…yes! Whatever she’s doing, I hope she keeps doing it.”

“Yeah, me too. Hey, if I tell you something, you promise not to have a stroke or collapse or pass out again,” I said.

“I will not promise that. I’m just in my glory. Both of my boys finally have real girlfriends. This is getting better than an episode of The Bad Girls Club,” she said.

“I bet I can top that,” I replied.

“What?” she asked.

“I’m in love with her ma,” I said and she just got quiet. Really quiet. Too quiet. Then, she grinned.

“I know that. You do know that mentally, I’m doing a happy dance. Thank you God. I really didn’t look forward to you turning out like Thomas,” she said.

“Ma, I have all of my hair and I don’t chew tobacco. Need I say more,” I said with a grin.

“You know what I mean, Sethie. You were a slut. I'm just glad that you're changing. Have you told her?” my mother asked.

“No. Uh uh,” I said. Then, she slapped me in the back of my head.

“Ow!” I yelled.

“Now you listen to me, Sethie. Don’t do the dumbass thing and not say anything. Tell her! Tell her!,” she said as she popped me once more in the head and walked off.

Jackson was right. I did end up getting yelled at.

It was getting close to the end of the day and my mother kind of held Davia and Brianna hostage. I told Brianna that she had nothing to worry about. From the perpetual grin on my mother’s face, I could tell that she liked Brianna, but she also told me…every half hour…especially after I told her that I was Like in Ocean Victor Edward with Bree…I know it was cheesy. Saw it in a movie once. Just thought I would use it.

Moving on.

But you want to know what really made my mother’s day?

My mother: Brianna, do you eat meat?

Brianna: Yes, maam. I’m a huge fan of cows, chickens, turkeys, pigs. Yes, meat’s pretty much my best friend.

My mother: Wonderful. Do you have an aversion to bread?”

Brianna: Yeah…if I don’t have any butter with it, I get a little ticked off.

My mother, grinning and clapping: Oh, praise the Lord. Hallelujah! They both eat real food. We’re gonna get along just fine…just fine.

That’s what I was thinking about when Brianna walked out of the bathroom after her shower dressed in a grey camisole and pink shorts. She wanted to spend the night and I wanted her to. I just didn’t want to end the day yet. Especially with the way things went at her parents house.

*********************************************************

Brianna

Can I just tell you that I wasn’t ready for how my father acted today? My mother was her usual, sweet self. My father acted like a big ass idiot.

When Seth walked in with me and we were holding hands, as I introduced him, my father just kept looking at our joined hands. Alphonso Mills stopped me in mid-introduction.

“Who’s this white boy, Bookie?” he asked, his eyes narrowed.

I gave him a look and squeezed Seth’s hand. “Daddy, this is Seth Aldridge, my boyfriend.”

“Your what?” he asked as he looked at Seth, who by the way, was as quiet as a church mouse at this time.

“My boyfriend,” I said.

“This ain’t happening. My beautiful black daughter is not going to date some white boy who only wants to try her out in bed,” my father said, emphasizing black.

Nafara Mills, my mother interjected. “Fonso, that’s enough! Why would you say something like that?”

“Because I know ‘em, Fara! All he wants is to take what he can from between her legs and that’s about it. Rich little white boys use our girls, then marry their own. He ain’t no different!” My father yelled.

“Thanks daddy. You basically just called me a brainless nitwit who’s just letting a white boy use me,” I said narrowing my eyes at him.

“If the shoe fits,” Alphonso, my now red looking daddy replied.

“Fonso!” my mother screamed.

“I have more sense than that, daddy. I thought you knew that,” I said, completely pissed at my father.

“I thought so to, until you walked in here with him,” my father said.

That’s when Seth decided to say something. “Sir, I don’t mean any disrespect, but it’s not like that. Your daughter is no doormat. She let me know that the day I met her. I’m not trying to use her. She’s special and we like being with each other. I care about your daughter, sir. I love your daughter. So, you’re way off base about everything.”

My mom, my father and I whipped our heads to look at Seth. What? He loved me? He decides to tell me now. I didn’t really dwell on that, but he loves me? Seth loves me! Yeah! I’m tickled pink. I was just grinning like a mad woman and he grinned back. He ignored my parents and smiled at me. “I love Brianna.”

My mommy grinned, and my father began to curse and say, “Oh, hell no! Like hell you do! I ain’t having this shit, Brianna! I don’t approve of this. Why couldn’t you go find a nice black boy?”

“Daddy, this has nothing to do with you. I’m a grown woman. I found a guy who likes me for who I am. You’re a surgeon. You work with people of different races and cultures everyday. Seth’s race isn’t important…it shouldn’t be important. The fact that he likes me and treats me right should be enough for you, but I forgot. Nothing is ever good enough for you. And for your information, we’re not having sex! So get the white masta take the poor slave girl mentality out of your mind and focus. I don’t care if you approve. I love you, but I don’t care if you don’t like it. This is my life. My life. Until you can respect the man I love, you won’t see me,” I said as I held Seth’s hand. He looked at me and I looked back with a grin. Daddy knew I was stubborn, just as he was.

“Oh, so this is how you treat the person that’s taken care of your little black tail your whole life? You sell me out for the white boy?” My father asked.

“Alphonso, you shut up right now, or Brianna won’t be the only one who won’t be seeing you. Stop being rude and foolish. This just doesn’t make any sense,” my mother said.

“Fara, our child, our black daughter is in love with a white man. This doesn’t bother you?” my father asked.

“Yes, I’m concerned because there are stupid fools out there who don’t like it, but I trust my baby, Fonso, and you should, too. Brianna is not stupid and if she says she loves him, then I want to get to know him. He must be okay if she’s let him get this close to her. Besides, she’s never really expressed loving someone like this before, Fonso. Doesn’t that give you enough to just be civil?” my mother asked.

“Hell no. I don’t care what she says, I don’t care what you say! The white boy only wants the ass and neither one of you, especially him, is going to convince me otherwise!” my father yelled.

I walked over to my mother and hugged her. Then I rolled my eyes at my father, grabbed Seth’s hand and walked to the door.

“If he’s not wanted, neither am I. Mommy, I love you. Daddy…you’re too smart to be so stupid. You also need to look in the mirror because you didn’t get that light skin from pure African blood. Think about that, dad. Bye,” I said as we walked out of the door.

We didn’t say much in the car, but we smiled and held hands. He loved me and I loved him. Everything else would get dealt with later.
*********************************************************

Seth

This day was just long and exhausting and I could think of nothing more than wanting my baby here, in my bed, with me…even if I didn’t get to poke her.

Brianna crawled on to the bed and laid next to me. I was watching cartoons…The Avatar. We both loved cartoons, which is cool because most women that I date can’t stand cartoons. My baby’s cool as shit.

“Ooh, keep it on here please?” she asked as she snuggled up into my chest. She loved Avatar. She also smelled like tropical fruits.

Like I could say no to her when she looked hot as shit in those little shorts and that little top and asked me in that sexy, sweet voice of hers. She knew what she was doing. “I will. You smell so good…so sweet,” I said as I kissed her on the lips. After the kiss she smiled at me.

“Thank you. Can I just tell you that your parents are nice, but your mom is the shit?” Brianna asked as I laughed. My hand went to her hair as my fingers threaded through it.

“I told you she was cool and she really likes you,” I said.

“Well, I like her too. I didn’t mean to make her pass out,” Brianna said and I laughed again.

“No, that wasn’t you. That was me. You’re the first woman ever to come home with me. I think that’s what caused her to faint…and the fact that I’ve never had a girlfriend, so I guess I gave her cause to pass out,” I said as she smiled.

“Yeah. Baby, I’m sorry about my dad and what he said. I’m not going to let him ruin this…ruin us,” she said and I sighed. Yeah, it was pretty fucked up that he didn’t even give me a chance, he just dismissed me because I’m white. Oh well. It wasn’t going to stop me from being with her, from loving her.

“I don’t want you to do that to him. He’s your father Brianna. He might sound like a crazy man, but he does love you. I don’t want to come between that,” I said and I saw the determined little pout her lips formed as she began to speak.

“You’re not because if he doesn’t accept you, then he doesn’t see me. Daddy knows who he’s playing with. So, until he learns how to behave like a grown up then we’ll talk. Other than that, we won’t. Hey, were you serious or did you want my dad to take out his shotgun?” she asked as I laughed. I knew what she was talking about. I looked down into her eyes and she looked up into mine.

“Yeah. Okay, I concede. I’m crazy about you, Bree. I’m so in love with you that it’s ridiculous. Is that what you wanted to hear?” I asked as she grinned and kissed me.

“Yes, it was. Wow. I guess people in hell are getting ice water because you admitted that you’re in love with me. This is really big, Seth,” she said.

“Yeah, I know. But, it’s the truth. You’re incredible. I couldn’t help it. You did a number on me. So…did you say that to piss dear old dad off or did you mean it?” I asked. I couldn’t believe that I was sitting here waiting to see what she was going to say.

She smiled. “No. You should know that I don’t say things I don’t mean. Of course I love you, stupid. I think I fell in love with you after the first time you kissed me.”

“Why didn’t you say something?” I asked.

“You were the big bad playa’. I had to hear it from you first. I couldn’t let myself get played. But, it’s all good now. This is gonna be okay,” she said as I kissed her on the head.

“Yeah…I guess it will be,” I said as she yawned and snuggled closer to me.

“I knew you were going to,” she said.

“Going to what?” I asked.

“Fall in love with me. You couldn’t help yourself. I made it damn near impossible,” she said as I smiled.

“Yeah, you did. You got me. You really did,” I said as we just stared at each other. I leaned down and kissed those sweet lips of hers. After a few minutes, we turned our gazes back on the TV.

The holidays…don’t you love them? I know I do.
Chapter 9 by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:
This chapter includes sexual situations.
Chapter 9

A few weeks later...

Brianna

I was at Dafa with Simmy (Davia) on a Saturday, closing up, so high off of the last adrenaline filled classed that I could probably float away. I also think my energy level was so high as of late because I was so happy. I was head over heels in love with Seth. It was never a boring day with that man, even when we were just lounging around and watching TV. But as soon as my little happy cloud would lift, something would make it lower…and that’s my dad.

The stuff with my dad was just annoying the crap out of me. I’ve dated a few “Casper’s” before, as my father calls them, but it never got to the point where it was serious enough to bring them home. I know my dad knew that I dated all races of guys, and he never went off about it. So that’s why I was a little surprised when he tore into Seth that way. I meant what I said. If my daddy couldn’t accept Seth, then I wasn’t going to see him. I mean, the Christmas holidays were fast approaching and I had purchased his gift a few months ago. I decided to just give it to my mommy and let it go.

Still, I had other things to focus on. Like surprising Seth when he got back in. He was out of town on business and I had this huge little dinner planned when he got back. Davia was smiling at me, because I had just been closing up with a smile on my face.

“What’s up with you? Or should I say, who’s gotten in to you?” Davia asked as I laughed.

“No one…at least not yet,” I said with a grin as Davia smiled.

“Yeah, but he will…he’s closin’ in. Bree, Seth gonna get them drawers…you do realize that right?” Davia asked as I laughed.

“Yeah I do, but it’s…cool,” I said as Davia walked over to me and felt my forehead.

“Are you sure you’re not getting sick because it sounds like you just admitted that Seth was going to get that booty,” Davia stated as I laughed again.

“No, I’m not sick, but…I’m ready. I told you how I feel about him. It just feels right, Simmy. You know you’re my ace boon coon. You tell me what you think?” I asked as Davia looked at me, paused then spoke.

“You know Seth’s rep. That boy has had more legs, breasts and thighs than Popeyes,” Davia began.

“Yeah…but not since we’ve been dating,” I said smiling.

“Okay, so he’s changed. You want me to keep it real? I’ma keep it real with you, alright? I see the way he looks at you. That’s the same way Jackson looks at me. Sweetie, if he was a ho, you’ve completed pimped him to just be your bitch, because that dude only has eyes for you and you alone. That boy wants you…bad.” Davia replied.

“I know. I want him to. This is so weird. I’ve never really gotten to this point in any relationship before. The boy can wink at me and I start getting moist,” I said as Davia laughed.

“Yeah, that sounds about right. Bree…you know I love you, right? I wouldn’t tell you nothin’ wrong,” Davia began.

“I know, Simmy,” I said.

“Forget about all the shit with your daddy and work and focus on your man. If you care as much as you say you do, do what you feel with him. Don’t do it because you think you have to. Do it because you want to. Ms. Pat told me that she’s never seen Seth act this way over any woman, so you got him in the palm of your hands. It’s up to you what you do with him,” Davia said as I sighed.

“Well, I love him, so…and I can only close my legs so tight to keep away the ache,” I said as Davia laughed at me.

“Aww? Seth got you feenin’?” Davia asked.

“Girl, you have no idea,” I stated, thinking about my plans for Seth on Thursday.

********************************************************
Seth

Two more days and I’ll be home. I hate these fucking conferences. They’re always boring and I hate these generic ass hotels that they’re held in. All I want to do is go to my house and try to talk my girl out of her panties.

I know she wants to. I know I want to. I just gotta get her there.

I had been attending in-services for my company all day and I decided to go to my room, take a shower and go down to the bar and get a drink. I needed one after all of the boring crap that I had to hear. Most of the shit was techniques that I would never use anyway. I was already a pimp. I knew how to encourage and entice. “Hey Seth,” a female replied and lo and behold, it was Camilla Jefferson.

Camilla Jefferson was someone that I’ve done…several times. She works in public relations at my company and was incredibly hot. She kind of looks like N’Bushe Wright, but a few inches taller, so you know this was a bad girl.

Camilla was one of those rare breeds that was single, loved to have fun and wanted to keep things strictly physical…no getting to know each other, no cuddling. Just straight up boning.

What a great girl.

“Hey Camilla. How are you?” I asked as she smiled brightly at me.

“I’m fine. You’re looking good as always,” she said.

“So are you. Can I get you something?” I asked her.

“Um yeah, thank you. A Long Island iced tea, please,” she said.

“Sure. Um, can I have a Long Island iced tea for the lady?” I asked the bartender and he nodded and began to prepare her drink.

“I’m surprised that you didn’t talk your way out of coming to this conference, Seth,” Camilla said as the bartender handed her the drink. Camilla took a sip from the straw and I grinned.

“They told me I had to attend this year since I haven’t been to one in 3 years. What can I say? I conceded and came to this boring shit. So, how have you really been Cami?” I asked as she smiled at me.

“Really busy with work. I haven’t been able to party as much as I would like to, but it comes with the job. Now I have a question for you. Why haven’t you called me?” Camilla asked. Camilla used to be one of those twice a month booty calls. The girl was gorgeous, and could fuck like nobody’s business. She used to have me feenin’ for her when I hadn’t had her in awhile, but since I got with Bree, the only one I’ve been desperately wanting was her.

I looked down at Camilla’s lovely brown legs in that short skirt and her cleavage out in that silk blouse and I sighed. “I’ve been seeing someone.”

Camilla look of surprise was to be expected, since we used to be kindred spirits in regards to the relationship thing. “Only one person?”

“Yes,” I replied.

“Whoa, this is huge, Seth. You’re actually dating…one woman?” Camilla asked as she looked me over. I laughed.

“Yes, I’ve gone to the dark side, alright. Quit eyeballin’ me like that Camilla,” I said.

“You used to love when I looked at you like that. Then you’d take me in a stall, against a wall...anything...and fuck the shit out of me,” she replied with a grin. I had a flashback of doing her in the bathroom at work and smiled. Yeah, that was then...this is now.

“Yeah, well, things have changed. I’ve changed. I’m no longer taking Seth Jr. out for the occasional stroll anymore,” I said as she laughed.

“Well, if it makes you happy. You do look happy, Seth. What a lucky girl,” she replied as she looked at me once more and ran the tip of her tongue along her bottom lip. She’s got to stop doing that shit. I’m trying to be good…really, I am.

“You must really dig this chick, Seth. You haven’t passed one lewd comment since I’ve been here, like can I still make my ass clap or something like that,” Camilla stated as I laughed.

“I really do like her, and I could tell you that the twins look extra special and willing to come out and play or something, but I’ll pass,” I said as she laughed. Camilla inched closer to me and she smelled so good and she was so fine. Be strong, Seth.
“So how serious is this thing with you and your girl because I could definitely use a workout, babe. You want to come with me to my room, Seth and make me sweat? I guarantee you, you won't be sorry,” she replied as I gulped down the rest of my drink. I had to get out of there before I did something really fucking stupid. I have a knack for doing dumb shit as well, I'm sorry to say.

“I’m sorry, sweetheart, but I’m off the market right now. I can’t help you out,” I said as she smiled at me.

“Such a party pooper. I’m going to miss you, Seth. Do you realize that this is the most we’ve ever spoken to one another?” she asked and I nodded in agreement. Damn, that was sad. Bree and I talk all night sometimes. Was I really that guy? Fuck, I was a dickhead.

“Yeah. I’m going to miss you too, Cami. It was fun…very fun,” I said with a grin.

She smiled at me. “Yeah, it was. Thanks for the drink, baby. I’m going out and find me something to get into, since you won’t get into me. Tell that girl that she’s a lucky bitch.”

“I’ll see you around, Camilla,” I said. She stood up, kissed me on the cheek and waved, sauntering her sexy ass out of the bar. I noticed all the men’s heads turning as Camilla walked away. They then turned to me and looked at me like I was a fucking idiot to turn that down. You have to understand. I had been sleeping with Camilla for about 2 years and she was basically me in a skirt. That’s why we clicked so well. It was hard…extremely hard to say no to her because she’s one of the best pieces of ass I ever had and for me to turn her down was big.

Damn. I really love Brianna.

*********************************************************

Brianna

I was preparing myself for a deep sleep on Wednesday night. My bed was all soft and warm and just right. I was missing my man something awful and I basically worked myself to exhaustion just so I could keep my mind off of him. It was weird just talking to him and not seeing him. But he was coming home tomorrow and I was so glad of that.

I decided to take the plunge. I wanted him so bad I could taste it. My phone began to ring and as I looked at the caller ID, I smiled.

“Hello,” I said.

“Hey baby. Did I wake you?” Seth asked.

“Hi. No, you didn’t. What are you doing still awake?” I asked.

“Thinking about you. I wanted to talk, that’s all,” he replied in that s.exy voice of his that sounded like it was infused with sleep.

“But you talked to me three hours ago,” I said with a smile.

“I know, but I just wanted to hear your voice,” he said.

“Do you need me to pick you up from the airport tomorrow?’ I asked.

“No, they have cars waiting to bring us home, so I’ll just get one, go home, shower, change, then come straight to you. That sound good?” he asked.

“That sounds wonderful. I miss you,” I said as he sighed.

“I miss you too, love,” he said.

“I have a surprise for you,” I replied with a grin.

“Really? I like surprises,” he replied.

“That’s good because I guarantee you that you’re going to love this one,” I said. I knew he knew what I was getting at, but unlike the Seth that I know, he didn’t go there with me.

“I’m sure I will,” was all he said.

“Baby, I’m sleepy, but I don’t want to go,” I stated honestly as he laughed.

“Get some sleep, Bree. I’ll see you tomorrow,” he said.

“Okay. I love you,” I said.

“I love you, too. Sweet dreams, baby,” he replied yawning.

“You too. Bye,” I said as I hung up the phone. I pulled my covers closer to me and grinned. It was just a simple conversation. Nothing fancy, but it made me feel so good and it just made we wish that tomorrow would come soon.

*********************************************************
Today’s the day. I’m going to do this. I want to do this. Hell, I need to do this. It was late afternoon and I had taken the day off from Dafa and Farrington to get everything right. Vanilla scented candles and me looking hot in a black wrap dress. All he had to do was pull and the dress was opening.

I’m ready for this. I am. I don’t feel any doubts and I don’t feel like I’m rushing. I want to be with him and damn it, I’m going to be.

My doorbell rang and my heart began to beat uncontrollably. I looked around, took a deep breath and opened the door. On the other side was Seth, looking sexy in a pair of blue jeans and a thin baby blue sweater that hugged the muscles of his arms and his chest. Lord have mercy. Give me strength.

He smiled at me, walked in, closed the door and pulled my face up to his, kissing the shit out of me. After the kiss, I hugged him. He felt so good and he smelled so good. I had to have him. I couldn’t take it anymore.

He has no idea what’s about to go down.

“So, look who’s back,” I said.

“Yeah. I know you needed a little Seth to brighten your day, so here I am.”

“You are so full of shit,” I said with a grin.

He pulled me at arms length to get a look at me. “That’s what they tell me. Look at you…all sexy and shit. Is this all for me?”

“Yep. You like?” I asked as I turned around so he could see everything.

“Hell yes I like. Since I’ve missed the hell out of you and you look hella hot, I wanna show you off. Where do you want to go, Foxy Brown?” he asked.

“To the bedroom,” I said as I leaned up and kissed him lightly. After we kissed, my hands ran along his arms as I looked up into his eyes. Seth looked at me and smiled like he just won the lottery.

“Well, I can always show you off later,” he said as he picked me up and carried me into my room. He looked around at all the candles and grinned as he placed me on my feet.

“Damn…I need to leave more often,” he whispered as I stepped away from him and pulled the belt on my dress. I pulled it open and Seth’s eyes were all over me. I shrugged it off my shoulders and let it pool around my feet as I stood dressed in this black lace demi bra that made my average size breasts appear bigger than what they were and black lace boyshorts. Seth just drank me in with his eyes, slowly, from my feet all the way to my face and back again. I could see the want in his eyes and it just made me wet.

Seth couldn’t say shit. He was too busy drooling. Good. Just the effect that I wanted. He stared at me for a few minutes, then reached out and pulled me by the waist. My lips met his in a passionate kiss as our tongues dueled with one another. I was ready just from a kiss.

He didn’t ask me if I was sure or anything because my hand covered his package through his jeans and the look that I gave him was enough. We didn’t need to do all that. I just wanted to get it on.

*******************************************************

Seth

Damn. I need to go out of town more often. I know I said that earlier, but you don’t understand. I’m kind of in that place where your brain leaves your body and you can’t think. Bree was standing in front of me half dressed in her s.exy ass black lace underwear and her titties were looking amazing and her ass looked wonderful. And I’m horny as fuck! She looked so fuckin’ good and she was looking up at me with those big, brown eyes and rubbing my dick, so I figured….she’s rubbing my dick, she’s half dressed, candles are everywhere…hmm…she wants to fuck. It’s about time!

“You look sexy as hell, baby,” I whispered when I finally found my voice.

“You like it?” she asked, which was a pretty fuckin’ stupid question, but I’m not going to tell her that. She’s half naked in front of me and my rock hard dick is poking a hole through my jeans. What’s not to like?

“Hell yeah I like it. I like you,” I said with a grin. Bree didn’t say anything. She pulled my head down and kissed the breath out of me. I just let her do whatever she wanted…for now. She stared up at me as her hands went to the edge of my sweater and rolled it up my chest. I helped her take it off and her hands went back to the edge of the wifebeater that I was wearing underneath. She pulled it off and ran her hands over my abs and my chest and slowly down my arms, licking her lips.

Brianna looked up at me, smiled and the fingers were all over my torso, followed by pillow soft kisses from those luscious lips of hers. I couldn’t help the groan that escaped my lips. Her lips and her fingers felt so good all over me and I just let her go for what she knew. Her tongue outlined my nipples and she pulled them between her teeth…shit that felt good. Her hands slowly went down my torso, back to my package, then up as she tried to unbutton my jeans. I stopped her by I grabbing her hands as I kissed her fingertips and stared into her eyes.

“Uh uh. Not yet. Plant that fine ass right here,” I whispered as she did as I requested, slowly walking to the edge of the bed and giving me a view of that ass from the back. Shit she had a nice ass, I thought as I bit my bottom lip, stuck in an ass gaze. All I can think about right now is biting it, licking it, slapping it, but that would have to come a little later. I had other plans for her. As she sat on the edge of the bed, I toed off my sneakers and watched her tease me by slowly opening her legs, spreading them as wide as they could go.

Shit, she’s limber. Damn this is gonna be fun.

“Right here?” she asked in that sweet ass innocent voice that drove me crazy. You can not begin to imagine the picture that I had in front of me. She was dark caramel all over and just fuckin’ beautiful. And I could see that she was wet through the those sexy little lace panties…damn.

She was going to get it. She was going to get it good. Damn, I love this girl.

“Yeah, right there,” I whispered as I walked over to her and knelt in front of her, kneeling in between her legs. I took her face in my hands and attacked her lips with mine as my fingers worked on her bra. Brianna’s hands were in my hair and we just didn’t say anything. Then, my lips left hers and went to her neck, licking it slowly and biting it, soothing it with a slight suck of my lips. I gave her those whisper soft kisses that she likes all over her silky neck and right under her right ear. Brianna moaned my name and I did it once more as I worked her bra off, throwing it somewhere. She looked so good, I thought as I stared at her breasts. Not too big, not too small…beautiful. My head lowered and my hands were now full with her breasts. I palmed them gently as her head went back.

“Mmmm,” she whispered and my head lowered to catch her left nipple in my mouth. As my right hand walked down her torso to play in her belly button, then down over her panties. My fingers found her crotch and it was just as wet as I saw…maybe even more. Her panties were drenched and I was getting hotter by the minute. I ran my fingers up and down the seam of her pussy as I circled that chocolate colored left nipple of hers with my tongue and pulled it lightly between my teeth as Brianna’s hands gripped my hair.

“Hmmm,” she moaned and pulled my head closer to her breast.

My fingers were slowly rubbing her as I continued with her left breast.

“You like that? You must like it…I can smell you, baby. You smell like you want it,” I whispered.

“I do, just …don’t stop,” she whispered and I grinned. I licked my way over to her pretty right breast and sucked the nipple into my mouth as she moaned. I did the right breast justice and my fingers were stroking her clit through her panties. She was squirming and moving along with my fingers. I knew she wanted more, but I wasn’t ready to give it to her yet.

Then, a very frustrated and very horny Brianna whispered with her eyes closed, “You’re playing with me, Seth, and it’s not fair…just take them off.”

The laugh that escaped my lips was low as I applied pressure to her clit with the pad of my thumb, listening to her go hmmm. “Someone’s anxious.”

“Just take them off and do what you’re doing…it feels sooo good,” she whispered, opening her eyes to look at me. I let her nipple go with a loud pop and grinned.

“I know it does, and I can make it feel a whole lot better. Just don’t rush me and I’ll do whatever you want to this pretty little pussy…alright?” I asked as she laid up on her elbows, watching me pull down her soaked panties. She bit her bottom lip after that response and moaned loudly.

“Alright, but it’s just that…I want you so bad. You have no idea how bad I want you,” she whispered as I ran two fingers down the seam of her pussy, watching her squirm.

I gave her a sexy grin, then I kissed her on the lips. “Yes I do, because I want you too. Don’t worry, baby. I’m going to do you right…okay?”

She smiled at me. “I know you will. I’m all yours.”

That response right there was just the icing on the cake. You shouldn’t tell someone like me that I’m all yours because…well, it just ain’t a good thing to do.

I grinned at her and kissed down her torso, licked her belly button, kissed along her left side, licked her right side, kissed her right hip, licked her left hip and traced my tongue along that little sexy ass tattoo and continued to kiss and lick her left thigh, then I kissed and licked her right thigh. Her pussy looked sooo good and it smelled so…shit. I put her right leg on shoulder and spread her left leg as far as it could go, then I grinned at her and just licked the seam of her pussy from the bottom all the way to the top, tasting all her wetness. I licked my lips and licked it again, from the top all the way to the bottom and when she moaned my name, I went to town.

My tongue and lips were everywhere and I loved the sounds that were escaping from her lips. One finger went inside of her and began to thrust back and forth as my tongue laved her clit. Right about now, she was coming and I was trying to make her come again, so a second finger pushed its way inside of her and she was tight…so tight. I could just feel her all around me, and I couldn’t wait any longer. I had teased her enough and she was so wet and so hot and tight…

I licked her once more, removed my fingers, licked off all of her from my fingers and stared at her I went into my wallet and pulled out a few condoms. As I took off my jeans, Brianna’s gaze locked with mine. I glanced over her naked body and prayed a silent thank you. She looked so sexy and beautiful and finally! I was gonna get some! Finally!

I watched her slowly scoot up to the middle of her bed as I quickly pulled down my jeans and my boxers. She smiled when I was naked, my dick standing straight out and hard enough to hammer through wood.

“Boy, your body is…whoa,” she said as I grinned, liking the way her eyes roamed over my body and kept going back to my dick. Hell, I did what I had to do to keep this body looking right, so I’m glad she appreciated it. I’m not being conceited, but…I’m hot.

“I try,” I said, rolling on the condom.

“Looks bigger than it feels,” she whispered. I walked over to where she was in the bed, my dick bobbing with each step and I wanted to laugh because she was looking at me like I was a steak dinner or something. Once I joined her on the bed, I situated myself between her legs, then I pulled a pillow underneath her. She looked at me strangely.

“That’s definitely true. Oh, and this? You’re gonna love it…trust me. Bree…you love me?” I asked as my fingers found her moist, hot center again, stroking slowly in and out of her. She closed her eyes and her head fell back. I wanted to get her ready again and take away any doubts that may be running through that gorgeous head of hers. My fingers curled upward and Bree moved with my fingers, moaning, “Yes.”

“I’m not gonna hurt you baby…I promise. Just let Seth do his thing. You’re in good hands, alright?” I asked, finger fucking her into another orgasm. She shook her head yes and a few minutes later, she came again.

That was it. I couldn’t take it anymore. Her pussy was dripping wet and I was ready. I removed her fingers, and ran my dick along the seam of her pussy. I concentrated the head on her clit and rubbed it a few times as she moaned. Her eyes were closed and I wanted them open. I wanted her to see what I saw. Candlelight was all over her beautiful body and her legs were spread wide and welcoming me in. She was the sexiest fuckin’ thing I had ever seen and I wanted her to watch what I was going to do to her.

“Open your eyes baby,” I whispered as I leaned down and kissed her lips. She kissed me back with her eyes open wide and I pushed the head of my dick forward. Whew…this was gonna take a little work. Her pussy was super tight…I never felt anything like this before and it was wet and so fuckin’ hot and I had to inch my way in. Brianna closed her eyes and gripped the sheets. I knew it probably hurt, but she just bit down on her lip and moved her pelvis closer to me. My baby was a trooper. I felt the resistance give way as I kissed her on the lips again.

“You alright, love?” I asked as I finally got all the way in. I wanted to come right then and there, but I’m a grown ass man. I know how to control my shit. The only thing that concerned me was making Bree feel good.

“Yeah,” she whispered as she looked up at me. I kissed her again and started a slow grind, in and out and around. I didn’t want to move too fast…fuck that I did, but I couldn’t. This wasn’t about me. It was about her.

I’m usually not a kisser during sex, but I couldn’t stop kissing her. She felt so good and when her legs wrapped around my waist and she moaned, “Oh Seth,” I knew I was in it good and she was feeling it. I made sure that on every stroke, my dick stroked her clit and her back began to arch.

Her pussy was so tight and hot, so fucking good. Fuck! I began to move a little faster and her breath started coming in fast, little pants. Aw yeah, this pussy’s mine.

“Look at me,” I whispered as I kissed her lips again, moving in and out at a pace that wasn’t slow or fast, just steady and good, so she could feel every inch of my dick inside of her.

Brianna opened her eyes and stared into mine.

*********************************************************

Brianna

Okay, I knew it was gonna hurt, and I’m kind of glad for all of the dancing and shit that I do because it kind of prepared me, in a way. That son-of-a bitch had a big dick and I didn’t want him to hurt me. I thought about Falene and my friends talking about guys who had huge dicks but didn’t know what to do with them. Well that was not the case with Seth. My man knew how to use what he had.

He just told me to look at him, but he felt sooo good, thrusting back and forth and around inside of me, that I couldn’t open my eyes. It just felt wonderful. I’m telling you, he touched every part of my kitty and the pain that was there was no longer. I just felt wet and hot and…good….indescribably, deliciously good.

So, I opened my eyes and he kissed me. I kissed him back and watched him move inside of me, every stroke making me want more. Damn, this boy could fuck!

I mean, I know I have no other comparisons, but if he was making me ooh and ahh with every movement of his magic stick, then it’s safe to say…the boy could fuck.

“Umm, baby,” I whispered, as my legs went tighter around his waist, my fingers clawing into his arms. He pulled one of my legs from waist and pulled it over his shoulder and started moving faster and deeper. Oh…my! What the…

“Shit,” he groaned, biting his bottom lip as he stared into my eyes.

“Ohhh,” I moaned. Damn it. He was tearing my little ass up, yall, I’m not gonna lie. Oh…my!

“Damn, you feel good…so good, baby,” he whispered. I couldn’t say anything. All I could offer him was a lot of high pitched moans. He was working me over.

He didn’t have to tell me he loved me. I could see it, I could feel it. I knew he wanted to come, but he was holding out for me and…what the fuck.

“Umm, Seth…shit!” I screamed as I felt this tingling sensation as he stroked into me curving into a magic corner in my pussy. My pussy got really tight and wouldn’t let go and I couldn’t stop screaming. I was cummin’ and it felt soooo good!

“Oh shit,” I screamed loud and long and the next thing I hear is Seth groaning…

“Oh fuck Bree, I’m cummin’!” and a few hard, fast thrusts that made me cum again. He collapsed on top of me and I just laid there, with him still inside of me, running my fingers over his sweaty, sexy back, right along that tattoo in the middle of his back.

I couldn’t say anything for a few minutes and neither could he. For once we both were rendered speechless. Then he leaned up and looked down into my face. I was smiling.

“Damn girl,” he whispered.

“My hat goes off to you, baby. That was…incredible,” I whispered as he moved a couple of loose strands from my face.

“So papa did you right?” he asked, just looking at me like I was a new discovery or something.

“Papa did me damn right! Thank you,” I whispered.

“Any time, baby. I’m not hurting you, am I?” he asked.

“Nope. I like you being right here, like this. You feel good,” I replied, my fingers gliding across his back. The man was just sexy as hell, I thought as I stared into his eyes. He was slipping out of me and I pouted. I didn’t want him to go just yet. I felt so connected to him.

“You feel even better…umm. I love you,” he whispered.

I smiled at him. “I love you, too.”

“And this,” he whispered as he gently ran his finger along my folds, “is mine. All mine.”

I grinned at him and kissed him softly on the lips. “Of course it is.”

“And so are you,” he whispered with that sexy grin on his face as he kissed me back.

“And so am I,” I said.

Yeah. I was hooked. Look at him. Wouldn’t you be?
Chapter 10 by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:

This chapter includes strong sexual situations.

Chapter 10

Seth

Can I just say that was the best weekend ever?! EVER!

I put it down...that's all I can say.

I kind of took it easy on her for the rest of that night and I called in on Friday. I took her to breakfast and we spent the day together, just hanging out. I didn’t get in her on Friday morning and during the day because I figured she needed a reprieve. But on Friday night…I wore that ass out. Saturday…all day and night…I wore that ass out. Sunday…I wore that ass out. My dick was sore, but I’m fine now and happy as the fuck! I had been quite busy this week and so was she so, I didn’t get to see much of her this week, but once again it was a Friday and that meant more time with my baby and more sex!

I’m going to let you in on a little something. I never experienced sex like that before. It was worth the wait…boy, was it worth it. Brianna has the tightest, hottest, wettest pussy that I’ve ever had the pleasure of being in…ooh, I just get chills thinking about it and I was addicted. I was. I felt so close to her and once I was inside of her, I didn’t want to get out. The pussy is sooo good…sooo good. It’s like it was made for me and it curves to my dick so right. Whoo. And the girl is fine as fuck! Brianna’s body is…I’m licking my lips just thinking about it.

To say that she’s new to sex, Brianna is a quick fucking study. She’s game for damn near anything and, dare I say it, but my baby had a whole lot of freak in her that was just waiting to come out. She just needed the right person to pull it out of her…someone who values the art of a good nut. And that’s me.

It’s been such a special, lovely time…you have no idea.

And she’s so flexible, kind of like a pretzel. I had that ass bent in so many positions, she just gave up asking me what the hell was I doing and just let me do what I wanted. Yeah, she left a few scratches on my back…my arms…my chest, but it was so worth it. I’m such a lucky bastard. Really I am.

Here I was sitting around playing pool with Jackson, Dante and Bryce and all I could do was think about Brianna and what to get her for Christmas? This is a brand spanking new area for me. The only women I’ve ever brought a gift for is my mother and my grandmother. Grandma’s pretty easy, but ma? My mother gives us a list for her birthday, Christmas and Mother’s Day. Hey, I’m not complaining. It makes it easy on me.

“What are you buying Davia for Christmas, J?” I asked my brother.

“I already brought it…I mean, them,” he said as he took a shot. Of course he did…overachieving muthafucka.

Let me think on what to buy my baby. This is going to take a minute.

Damn...cutie pie that just passed had a nice ass...but not like my girl!

Shit...what was she doing to me?

"Earth to bitch ass Seth...did you or did you not see that floating ass that just passed by," Dante said as I nodded at him.

"You know a nice ass doesn't get past me...but it ain't got shit on Bree's," I said. Aw shit. Why did I go there?

"She's got your ass sprung as shit! That ass does look good so, I'm sure it is," Dante said with a grin. Usually, I'm right there with Dante, but I don't like him talking about my Caramel's ass...that's my ass...trust me...it is.

"You'll never know," I said as I sipped my beer. Jackson, Bryce and Dante all looked at me and laughed.

"Who are you and what have you done with my brother?" Jackson asked.

"You haven't given us a blow by blow of how the booty is, Seth," Bryce replied grinning.

"I mean, you usually give us finger test stats, clutching the dick ratios, if the ass cushions the dick when you hit it from the back...Seth...you gotta let us know...how is it?" Dante asked. I looked him in the eye.

"That's for me to know and for you to never fuckin' find out. The smile on my fuckin' face should tell you something, asshole. And furthermore, my baby's shit is not up for discussion. Do we understand each other? Good. Good. Hurry up and lose so I can have next," I said as I waited my turn.

"You love this broad?" Dante asked grinning.

"She's not a broad...and if I do...so what? I've been slinging my dick for a long time and shit...she's cool, she's fine as the fuck, and she digs me...my perverse thoughts, my uncouthness...so fuck you Dante. Me and Bree...we're cool. That's all you need to know," I said as Jackson said.

"What the hell is it with these fucking women, man? Seth is from another planet, Bryce is seeing rainbows and shit and I can't even function if I don't see Dav," Jackson said. We all looked at each other and said...

"IT'S THE PUSSY...IT'S GOTTA BE THE PUSSY" and we laughed, and finished hanging out.

We're so full of shit...it was much more than the pussy...much, much more

*********************************************************

Brianna

It’s official…I’m officially feenin’ for Seth. The man talks a lot of shit, but he can back it up. He’s not a selfish lover, either. Seth wants me to cum, and he wants me to cum often. The man has introduced me to positions that I didn’t think a human body could achieve, but he just looks at me after I get into one of them, slaps me on the ass (I love that shit) and calls me his little private dancer. Then he follows that by saying something so crass, so dirty, so perverted…(maybe I’ll give you an example later) and my kitty gets slippery…real slippery and the only thing I want is for him to do what he feels…and when he does…it feels soooo good.

Damn…sex is good…Seth is good…damn good.

It’s Christmas night and Seth and I are at his condo, sitting in front of the fireplace. Christmas day was ridiculously fun and long. I missed spending time with my parents, but daddy was still being a dickhead and I wasn’t having it. Seth loved his gifts…a picture of us that I had framed that was now on his nightstand, a couple of new X box and PS3 games that he had been wanting, a few silk ties and this leather jacket that he had been eyeing. He gave me the Avatar box set, which I loved (then he tells me to bring it to his house so that he could watch too) and this mint yellow nightie that basically had one string to hold it all together and this see through, red camisole with a matching thong.

You wanna know what he said about that little ass piece of underwear. “It’s Christmas and it’s red…it’s the color of the season.” I looked at the thing and wanted to know how was I going to get all of my ass into it and he said, “Mel, that’s not important…your naked ass is, so if you can’t fit it, don’t wear it…just do you…naturally.”

Nasty muthafucka. If it was up to him I’d walk around with my legs around my neck and naked all day. I know he’s a huge perv…but I love him. I really do.

Right now, it’s late and I’m sitting in between his legs and he’s sitting with his back against the sofa, kind of recollecting about the day.

“Christmas…I’m so glad it only comes once a year,” I said.

“I know. Are you sure you’re okay, sweetheart? I mean, you didn’t talk to your father…you brought the gifts to your mother, hugged her and left,” Seth said as his hands gently caressed my thighs.

“I’m okay, but he’s being stupid and I tried to talk to him again a few weeks ago, but he’s still being ridiculous and Seth, I’m not letting him tell me that this is wrong…I love you, babe,” I said as he picked up my right hand and kissed me on the cheek.

“I love you, too, sexy, but this shit with your dad…we’re going to have to get him to be as crazy about me as you are,” he whispered in that sexy, deep voice of his as I laughed.

“I don’t think we can get him to that point. I just want him to at least shake your hand, be kind, treat you like a real person with feelings,” I said as he sighed and continued to rub his hands all over my thighs.

“I’m so worn out,” I began as Seth moved my hair to the side to kiss my neck.

“But baby I haven’t touched you today,” he whispered.

“Yes, you did…what was the stroking of the fingers underneath the table at your parents over the seam of my crotch?” I asked. Oh and if you’re wondering…it felt good. Too good.

“That was just me saying hello and Merry Christmas to my friend…and she said it back with that wet welcome,” he whispered near my ear as I grinned.

“Yes, she did, but people have been feeding me all day…I don’t think I can hang. Babe, I’m tired,” I said.

“No, you can’t be love…look at all this shit,” he said as I looked around at the scented jasmine vanilla candles, a couple of bouquets of white roses and the fireplace. He was trying to be romantic and set a mood. Aw?

“You know that I’m trying in the romance department,” he whispered as his lips nipped my ear lobe.

“And you’re doing very well, sweetie,” I replied as his lips kissed my neck once more.

“So looking at all this should make you energized enough to rip all my clothes off and go for what you know. I mean, are you looking at all of this?” he asked with his hand up in the air motioning to the living room.

“I am looking at it…I see it and I appreciate it. But with all the food at your folks house and Simmy’s, all of this sensual and sexy is just making me warm and toasty and sleepy as hell. Should have caught me before the ton of turkey that I had,” I said as he pulled me so that I was looking at him.

“Well, maybe this will wake you up,” Seth replied and passed me a box. I grinned.

“Another gift?” I asked as I looked into his beautiful eyes.

“Yep…and this one is actually for you,” he said with that devilish grin that I love.

“Gee…thanks,” I said as I opened the box. Inside was this beautiful white gold chain with this carat teardrop diamond. I had been looking at that before we became serious during a trip to the mall and he remembered. I smiled at him.

“Oh my goodness, Seth…this is that necklace that I wanted,” I said as he laughed. He pulled it out of the box and put it around my neck, clasped it, then kissed behind my neck.

“No, sugar, you didn’t just want this…you were craving this thing. This is the necklace that you left a trail of slob along the display case as you stared at it,” he said as I smiled.

“Okay, so the shiny thing actually captured my attention…but man, it’s beautiful,” I said staring at the necklace. This was amazing to me. The only man that ever brought me jewelry was my father and grandfather. I didn’t ask for this but he remembered how I longed for it…that was so sweet.

“So are you,” he said as he smiled at me.

“Thank you,” I whispered as I turned around, wrapped my arms around his neck and planted my lips on his, kissing them with such passion that he pulled away and grinned at me.

“Shit…you’re welcome,” he said as he began to kiss me again, and I laughed against his lips as we kissed. I was getting turned on and he knew it and the next thing I know, Seth is tearing my clothes off.

“You got any energy now, baby?” he asked in that deep I wanna fuck you until you're fluent in Spanish voice. His hands were squeezing and cupping my naked ass and he was groaning.

I was sitting on top of him, kissing down his chest naked as you please as he lay on the floor and stared at me, licking his lips with his eyes sexy and low. My hand went to his zipper and he stopped me.

“Yeah, I can definitely say that I’m awake,” I replied, gazing at his bare chest. The man was so fine, I thought as my lips kissed his abs and his chest.

“Bree, I don’t want you to think that this is all about sex, sweetheart…,” he began as his hands ran up and down my arms and my back.

“Damn…then what do we have?” I asked as he laughed.

“You got jokes? That’s funny, but for real, pretty…I just can’t help myself when I’m around you…I just want you all the time. I’ve never just craved a woman the way that I do you and…do you get what I’m sayin’…it’s not just sex…you know,” he said as I grinned. I knew what he was trying to say.

“I know what you’re saying, Seth. I feel you,” I whispered. Boy, did I feel him and I wanted him…bad.

“That’s good because I want you to do me a favor?” he asked and I was getting wetter by the minute.

“What’s that?” I asked, taking one of his fingers and sucking on it. His eyes closed for a second and he gave me those bedroom eyes again.

“I want you to come here,” he whispered. I scooted up and my sex rubbed up to the middle of his chest and he groaned.

”Umm I feel her, baby…she’s so hot and wet for me,” he whispered, licking his lips.

“All for you. Now what do you want?” I whispered as I looked in his eyes. It was like I was the only thing in his world at the moment and whatever he wanted, I would do. This man was just…sexy.

“I want you to sit that pretty, tasty pussy on my face…please, baby?” he pleaded and it sounded so sexy that I just slid up with the most surprised look on my face. This was a new one and I was excited.

I looked down and he grinned at me as he put me right where he wanted me. My legs were on either side of his dark blond head and he spread my legs wide by gripping my thighs, licking his lips. “Umm, look at that…I could look at you all day…damn. Right there, pretty…that’s it…right there, Mel. Now, I want you to keep your eyes on me while I taste you…don’t look away,” and the next thing I knew, I felt his tongue circle my clit, then leave it as he plunged his tongue into me and all I could do was moan loudly and look down into his eyes as he looked at me….

UMMMMM!

*********************************************************

Seth

I love this girl…I really am in fuckin’ love with this girl. I don’t know if I’m good enough for her and I know I’m new to this shit, but I know what I can do. I can show her that I love her…the best way that I know how. I can make sure she has a smile on her face…the best way I know how.

I don’t know what it was but this girl’s taste and her feel and just everything made we want her…made me want to do dirty things to her until she screamed my name. And that’s why at this very moment, she was riding my face and I was eating the fuck out of her pussy.

My tongue plunged in and out and she moaned my name. I whispered, “Ride my tongue baby,” and she did just what I asked. She tasted so good and I loved to see the pleasure that was expressed across her face. I didn’t take my eyes off of her the entire time that I feasted on her. She tried to look at me, but she couldn’t take it…I was eating it too good.

Yeah…I’m good. You want to know how I know…

“Oh, baby, don’t stop…ummm…PLEASE,” she moaned into the air.

That’s how.

“Just like that baby…shit, you taste so good…I love this pussy, shit I love it…I love you Bree…damn I love you, girl,” I whispered as I leisurely lapped at her pussy. I did this for awhile…at least until she came about 4 times, then as I finished, my nose rubbed her clit, then I sucked her whole pussy into my mouth, suctioning it, making her scream…

“Oh fuck Seth…that’s so…shit!” and her legs quivered one more time. I sucked her down from her high and when I was done, I tongue kissed her pussy, then kissed her clit softly, gently pulling her down. My baby was a little dazed and confused and if you think that was freaky…just wait…

WARNING FROM SETH TO YOU: This next little tidbit is for the grown and sexy…everybody can’t handle this. If you can’t hang, you may not want to read this! Wink, wink, love Seth.

I sat up and I was ready…hard, hot and ready. But I wanted to work her over a little bit more...and I wanted her to work me.

She helped me unbuckle my belt, pull down my pants and boxers, and held my boy in her grasp, stroking him. I loved the way I felt in her hands and I hurriedly pulled a condom out of my pants pocket. Once the rubber was in my hands, Brianna grabbed it, tore it open with her teeth and rolled it down my dick. I pulled her up with me and looked into her eyes. She kissed my lips and I kissed her back, grinning. I lightly ran my tongue along her lips.

“Did I lick it right, Brianna?” I asked as I ran my hand along her back. She smiled.

“Oh did you…I can’t…whew,” she said. I grabbed the back of her head, kissed along her neck and whispered in her ear.

“Now, I want you to turn around,” I whispered and she did what I asked.

Brianna was sitting right in front of my erection, that beautiful ass on my stomach. I slapped it and smiled when she shook it at me.

“Damn, you have a pretty ass…shit,” I whispered. She didn’t answer me, but she was anticipating what I would say.

Oh yeah, I was in my zone now. She was in trouble.

“Now sexy, this is a new one, but I know you can handle it. This is another riding lesson,” I whispered as she laughed.

“I think I know how to do that, Seth…,” she whispered and I knew she was blushing. I pinched her ass and ran my hand up her bare, slightly wet spine.

“I know, but you haven’t been properly introduced to this position. So, listen to me. This is what I want you to do…what I need you to do. I want you to ride the piss out of my dick. I love you, Bree. Nothing we do together is bad. I love you baby. Do you love me?” I asked, knowing the answer.

“Yes, Seth…you know I do,” she whispered in that sexy voice that she has after she’s cum several times.

“So, listen to me. I want you to take this dick, baby, and make it yours…ride it so good that you brand it, baby…make me not ever want another pussy on this dick…just whip it on me, Brianna…just whip that pussy on me,” I whispered and I felt her wet my stomach again. She didn’t have to know that I was already addicted to her tight ass shit…shh. Don’t tell her.

She didn’t say anything and I didn’t either after that. She mounted me from the back and I laid back and groaned as she moaned at the deepness of the position. I was all the way in her sweetness and I didn’t want to move.  I could barely breathe. She felt so good, tight, hot and wet around me.

“Now, ride me baby…please. You feel so fuckin’ good…take this dick…this is yours baby…show me it’s yours…,” I groaned as I placed my hands on her hips as she moved up and down on me. I stared at her moving up and down on my shit and my eyes closed…she was moving so good on me.

“Ummm, Seth, baby, you feel so good baby…so good…ummm….I love you, how I love you,” she moaned and I groaned because she was clutching me and riding me so slow and steady…SHIT! All I could do is think, don’t cum yet, don’t cum yet…

“Show me baby…show me…fuck, I love you, I love this…shit…that’s it…ride it…put your name on it, Bree…damn this is good…you feel so fuckin’ good, love,” I groaned as my hands gripped her hips and held on as she moved up and down and around on my shit.

Brianna rode me and we just lost ourselves in each other. I’ve never felt so connected to someone that I was sexing, but this wasn’t just sex. You could not only smell the sex in the air, but you could feel the love…and…AW shit…she’s clamping down on me and…fuck!

All I have to tell you is, the dick belongs to Brianna. The rest of you bitches can step the fuck off!

Merry Christmas…and to all a good fuckin’ night…no pun intended…shit!
Chapter 11 by Chaynetv
Chapter 11

Three months later...

Brianna

Drama…I hate drama, but lately, my life has been filled with the crap. I’ll tell you all about my drama filled life in a few.

I had just got off the phone with Simmy who was pretending to be unaffected by her and Jackson’s break-up.

You want to know what happened? This office slut tried to get with Jackson, basically tried to rape him and he kept it from Simmy. Simmy caught said slut all over Jackson trying to give him a blowjob. Simmy kicked said office slut’s ass, punched Jackson and then broke up with him. Jackson didn’t sleep with the skank, but he didn’t do enough to let her know that he was taken. So in short, she’s miserable, he’s miserable and they’re making us miserable. Men are idiots.

And then…it gets better.

It was a few days after Valentine’s Day and I was still floating. Seth sent me a bouquet of roses in different colors every hour until he saw me. He took me to this great restaurant, and afterwards we parked in Lowenstein Park, and made out in his truck like kids. Seth brought me the prettiest bracelet, and he made love to me all night long…and most of the next morning. It was so wonderful, I thought as I walked into Seth’s house, using my key. The patio door was open and I heard, “Dude, just get on your knees and beg her to come back to you…do something and quick...because you’re really annoying.”

Jackson looked like a hot mess…he was still hot, but he just looked so unlike himself. He was missing Davia bad. I felt sorry for him because I knew he was head over heels in love with Simmy, but he was just stupid. Jackson ran his hand over his hair and said, “I’ve tried that. I’ve tried calling and going to her house and going to her school and she just ignores me. Man, I need her, Seth. I got shit faced for Valentine’s Day and I thought about what I wanted to do and…shit…we missed our first Valentine’s Day, man. I don't want Marayna...I handled the situation and she's not going to bother us again...I just want my baby back, man.”

“I know you feel like shit, J, but you two love each other. She just needs some time to cool off,” Seth replied.

“She’s been cooling off for months now. What the fuck was I thinking, especially listening to you. If I wouldn’t have listened to your ass and told her immediately about Marayna kissing me in the elevator, she would have been pissed, but not this angry. I must have caught an accidental high the day you told me not to tell her,” Jackson said and I walked over to the patio and opened the door.

“What the fuck did he just say?” I asked as my eyes narrowed at Seth, placing my hands on both hips. Both Seth and Jackson gave me that oh shit look.

“Caramel, I thought I was helping…,” Seth began as Jackson just walked away from the patio, muttering, “Gee…fucking thanks. Hey Bree…bye Bree,” and walked out of the condo. I turned my head back to Seth.

“What the hell do you mean? Did you tell him to keep that elevator kiss from Simmy?” I asked.

“Yeah, I told him not to tell her, but who knew he would take my advice? I’m a fuckin’ prick, baby,” Seth said.

“It’s so good that you know yourself, Seth,” I said as he continued.

“Besides, Jackson didn’t initiate the kiss and he didn’t sleep with that chick. I just figured that Davia didn’t need to know because it would cause her unnecessary hurt and every time she was away from him or not with him, she’d be clocking him and…I figured it would just mess up the good thing that they had. I didn’t know the dufus was going to keep it away from her, then tell her and then she was going to dump him,” Seth replied as I stared at him.

“How in the hell could you do that?” I asked.

“I thought that it would only cause trouble and it did,” he said. I laughed.

“So, you’re telling me that if one of these hoes that we keep running into sucked your dick, you wouldn’t tell me because you would want to keep me from being hurt?” I asked incredulously. Seth was such an asshole.

Oh, yeah…on top of this little drama, we ran into Seth’s previous conquests often and at first, it didn’t bother me, but now every time one of those little hoochies smiled and flitted their little fingers to wave at him, I wanted to punch them. He truly has hoes in different area codes. I’ll get back to that later. Let me finish lighting into his ass about his shitty “Dear Abe” advice.

“No, I’m saying it wouldn’t get that far because I don’t want them. I want you, only you,” Seth said. He walked up to me and put his hands on my shoulders, but I pulled away.

“I thought we talked about being honest with one another?” I asked.

“Bree, I’ve been honest with you. I haven’t hidden anything from you. When those women that I used to bone step to us, I don’t hide it and I let them know that you’re my woman. I am being honest with you and if that happened I would tell you,” he said.

“Then why in the hell would you tell Jackson not to tell Simmy? I know that you were trying to give him advice and trying to help him, but baby, you’re new to the love game. I just don’t get it…Okay…what if I told you that 2 weeks ago when I went out with Simmy and Megan, some guy kept flirting with me at the club and I let him go down on me in the bathroom. How would you feel?” I asked, watching his jaw clench.

“I’d feel like I wish you wouldn’t have told me and I’d be pissed. That’s my pussy, baby. How could you let someone else taste it?” he asked. Okay, I know I'm supposed to be pissed off and shit, but the way he said that and the way he looked at me when he said it...damn. I got moist...really moist.

Okay, Bree...focus on the anger...feel it, channel it...no thinking about him sliding in and out of you...how good it feels, how he hits that spot and goes so deep that I don't know where he ends or where I begin...ummm.

He has great fuckin' timin'. I'm turned on and pissed off at the same time. Got damn it, Seth. You are a fuckin' prick.

“Just giving you a taste of how it would feel. That didn’t happen, but damn Seth. I’m pissed off with you right now and …oooh! Look, I can’t deal with you right now. I’m going home and don’t you come over or call. I really am disappointed in you, Seth,” I replied, wanting to slap the shit out of him, but I just walked out the door.

I was seething and I had to go to my parent’s house to spend some time with my mom. My father and I were still not speaking and it was getting to me. I’m used to calling the house, and clowning with my dad for 15 minutes before he hands the phone to my mommy. Now, I call and he asks if I’m still with Casper and I would tell him to tell mommy to call me, then I’d hang up. I loved my father and him not accepting Seth was getting to me.

Now, I’m pissed off at Seth because I know he didn’t mean any harm, but that was just stupid…really stupid. Now, I’m wondering if I should trust him or not.

Shit…we take two steps forward to take two steps back…damn.

I need something to drink…a hit of the chronic…something.

As I approached my parent’s house, I took a deep breath to calm myself. I turned off my car, got out, pressed my alarm key and walked up the sidewalk. I opened the door with my key and yelled, “Mommy…I’m here.”

My mother walked out and pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back and she stood away to look at me.

“What’s wrong, Bookie?” she asked.

“Men are stupid, mommy,” I said. My mother smiled, then laughed.

“Don’t I know it. But, it’s something you get used to,” she said as she pulled on her jacket.

“I thought you wanted me to come over and spend some time with you?” I asked. My mother waved her hand at me with a grin.

“Girl, you should know when mommy’s bullshittin’ by now. I’m on my way out. Your father’s out back. I’m tired of this crap between you and him. And before you ask, no I’m not staying to referee, but you two need to get this out in the open,” My mother replied, grabbing her purse.

“But mommy…,” I began, but she cut me off with a kiss on my forehead.

“I love you. I’ll see you later,” she said as she walked out the door. I took another deep breath and walked to the backyard to find my daddy cleaning his fishing poles. We used to go fishing at least once a month, but even that’s stopped.

My daddy looked up at me and said, “Hey baby girl.” I sat in the seat next to him.

“Hey daddy. What you know good?” I asked. That’s how we usually greeted each other.

“Nothin’ much. I’m thinkin’ about going to the lake next week,” he said.

I smiled. “That sounds nice.”

“Maybe…you and your boyfriend might want to come with me,” he said quickly not looking at me. I grinned.

“I don’t know if he fishes daddy,” I said.

“Well, if he doesn’t he’ll have to learn. That’s what we do,” he said with a small smile on his face. I leaned over and hugged him around his neck and he dropped his fishing pole and hugged me back.

“I missed you daddy,” I replied. He pulled me away and I kissed him on the cheek. He hugged me once more and whispered, “I missed you too, bookie boo. I’m sorry. I just…I don’t want you to get hurt baby…by him or any other man. Also, a black girl with a white boy in the South is still taboo, baby girl.”

I pulled away and sat back in my chair. I held my father’s hand. “Daddy, I know that, but I love him and he loves me. We’re trying to do what feels right for us. So, will you get to know Seth?”

My father sighed and let out a deep breath. “I’ll try, baby…for you. For you. So where’s he at?”

“At his house…where he will be…until I forgive him. Why are men so stupid, daddy?” I asked as he laughed.

“He messed up, huh?” My father asked.

“Yeah. It was so stupid,” I replied.

“Bookie boo, he’s a man. We’re generally idiots. We do things that just make no damn sense sometimes. We're prone to doing stupid stuff. I’m surprised your mama hasn’t left me because of some of the dumb shit I’ve done over the last 28 years…hell, we just went through it. He ain’t perfect, baby…he never will be. Just think about that. I could tell by looking at him that he was gone over you. You say you love him?" my father asked.

I nodded yes in agreement.

"Then you gotta roll with the punches...the good stuff and the bad...the smart things and the dumb things...and trust me, they're going to be many because the "L" word has been spoken. It's not just somethin' you say, baby girl. It's kind of something you live. You just gotta know what you can live with. Now, look at this new reel I got,” my daddy said as I looked at my daddy's new reel, thinking about what just happened. This is how it went with my daddy and I. We fought, then we made up…usually talking about our next fishing trip…no going into detail about every single thing, just being Brianna and Alphonso Mills…stubborn ass daughter and father. And I liked that...just fine.

***********************************************************
Seth

A week later...

Man, oh man! I’m a fuckin’ idiot. It’s bad enough that she was already a little peeved about running into my conquests, but this shit with Jackson…damn, when I dug a hole, I dug it well.

I’ve missed my baby…all week she’s been avoiding me. Now I know how Jackson feels.

It was bad enough that I was just getting out of the doghouse with Theresa and Camilla walking up to us at the Mavericks game.

I guess I better tell you what happened.

Flashback...Three weeks ago...

“I needed this, Seth. Thanks,” she replied as I hugged her from the back as we stood waiting for our order at the concession line during half-time. She looked incredible in a black, scooped neck long sleeved tee and dirty denim jeans that fit like a glove. Her hair was wavy and down over her shoulders.

“You’re welcome, baby. Do I get a kiss for my good deeds?” I asked, tightening my arms around her waist as she leaned back and placed her soft, beautiful lips on mine. As usual, everything around me ceased to exist when I kissed Brianna. The only thing that's on my mind is her and those lips and the feelings that she evokes in me when our lips meet. We were getting lost in our kiss when I heard…

“Do I get one?” a female voice asked and who do I see but Camilla, looking her usual, sexy self. Why now?

Brianna looked at her like what the fuck did this heifer say?

“You know we don’t get down like that, Camilla,” I said, pulling Brianna tighter to me.

Camilla’s eyes were all over Brianna and Brianna just stared her down.

“No…we never really did. Hi, I’m Camilla,” she said. Brianna nodded to her.

“Brianna,” she said still staring at Camilla.

“So you’re the one that roped Seth Aldridge, huh?” Camilla asked.

“So it seems,” Brianna said. Then Theresa Parker came walking over to Camilla. I forgot that they hung out sometimes. And yeah…I did her too.

“Tee, look who’s here…with his girlfriend,” Camilla said as Theresa grinned at me. She was the same color as Brianna, but taller.

“Hey Aldridge. You have a girlfriend? This really is one for the books. When Cami told me, I couldn’t believe it, but you really do,” Theresa inquired as she and Camilla looked at Brianna and grinned.

“I really do. It was nice seeing you ladies, but we have to go,” I said as I grabbed our food and headed back to the seats.

“More of your bonin’ buddies, huh?” she asked sarcastically and with some attitude. Yeah, she was pissed.

“Bree…,” I said.

“I don’t wanna get into this. The game’s starting again,” she said and I just shut up and watched the game.

Later, she asked me to bring her home…not to my place like usual, but home.

“I’m really tired, Seth. I’ll see you later,” she said as I made my way into her apartment.

“You’re not getting rid of me that easily, Bree. I don’t want them…I don’t need them. I need you, baby. I love you. I made my choice…it’s you,” I said.

“I’m just tired of seeing these women everywhere we go…the grocery store, out clubbing, eating dinner…I’m sick of it. So how do you know Hola Falana and her sidekick?” she asked as she plopped down on her sofa. I kneeled in front of her as she held her face in her hands. I placed my hands gently on her thighs. I pulled her hands from her face as she stared into my eyes.

“She works in PR at the firm and Theresa…I don’t know what the hell she does and I don’t care. Bree, I’m sorry. I guess I didn’t think about it affecting us. I mean, they were never girlfriends…it was never serious,” I said.

“Yeah, but they had you…the way that I do…and it pisses me off,” Brianna stated. I sighed and kissed her hands.

“No, baby…they never had me the way that you do. I never had 3 hour conversations with them. I never touched them the way that I touch you, or kissed them the way that I kiss you or cared about them the way that I care about you. Brianna...you’re the only woman I’ve ever made love to…the only woman that’s ever had my heart. Look, once the newness of me being in a relationship wears off, they’ll get the hint and leave me alone when they see us together. They’re only doing it because they’re jealous. What did I tell you? You’re mine and I’m yours…only yours…and I mean that,” I said as I went to her CD’s and found what I was looking for. I gave the CD to her and she smiled.

“You remember this?” I asked.

“Yeah…I started whiggin’ out after we decided to see each other and told you that I didn’t think it was a good idea. Then, you give me this CD with two songs on it…”Gigolos get Lonely too” and “I Might”. You told me to play them, but concentrate on the lyrics to “I Might” and I did and I melted…I knew that I had to give us a chance,” she said with a small smile. I took the CD and pressed 2 and the music to “I Might” began to play through the apartment.

“Why don’t you listen again? Come on…dance with me, beautiful and get it through your head that things like this are gonna happen…but I still want you…only you,” I emphasized as I pulled her hands into mine and danced to the song.

I Might lyrics

Hey, how you doing
Can I have a little time
You lookin’ too good for me to let you walk on by, yeah yeah
Yeah babe, I’m persuing and I hope that you don’t mind
Cause you got a lot of something hard to find

I wanna know what’s going on behind your smile
And if its cool with you can we just talk awhile
Looking at you I know what’s missing in my life, baby
So before I let you go, girl I need to know

Male singer: Can I just call you-- female singer (alright)
Can you just spend some time---female singer (I might)
Can I get to know you—female singer (I might if its you)
Baby do you feel me---female singer (I do)
I think we got chemistry ---female singer (That’s true)
Girl we may can do some things –female singer ( I might if its you)

Female singer: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah…oh baby, babe I just might

Girl I’m insane
I’m going through it
Ever since you caught my eye
But the attraction is more than physical babe
But I’d spend the day to explore ever corner of your mind
Cause I want to stimulate your intellectual

Cause every secret of your heart I’m trying to find
Cause I wanna know the mystery that makes you mine
I don’t wanna rush you girl I got nothing but time
So could you let someone like me be the one in your life

Can I just call you—female singer (alright)
Can you just spend some time—female singer (I might)
Can I get to know you—female singer (I might if its you)
Baby do you feel me—female singer (I do)
I think we got chemistry—female singer (That’s true)
Girl we may can do some things—female singer ( I might if its you)

Can I just call you—female singer (alright)
Can you just spend some time—female singer (I might)
I wanna get to know you girl—female singer (I might if its you, baby baby)
Baby do you feel me—female singer (I do)
We got a little chemistry—female singer (That’s true)
Maybe we can do some things—female singer ( I might if its you)

Female singer
I think I might give you a little time
Something inside tells me to, yeah
And maybe you’re right
There’s something that’s in your eyes
Making me feel like you do

Can I just call you--female singer (alright)
Can you just spend some time—female singer (I might)
Can I get to know you—female singer (I might if its you)
Baby do you feel me—female singer (I do)
I think we got chemistry—female singer (That’s true)
Girl we may can do some things—female singer ( I might if its you)

Can I just call you—female singer (alright)
Can you just spend some time—female singer (I might)
I wanna get to know you girl—female singer (I might if its you, baby baby)
Baby do you feel me—female singer (I do)
We got a little chemistry—female singer (That’s true)
Maybe we can do some things—female singer ( I might if its you)


After the song ended, I realized that we were just holding each other, swaying to nothingness. I kissed her on the top of her head. Her head was laying against my chest and she was so close and she smelled so good...she felt so good.

“I love that song…,” she whispered.

I grinned. “I know.”

“And I love you,” she whispered.

“I know that, too,” I replied.

“It is what it is…I’ll get over it. Besides, they don’t have nothin’ on me anyway,” she said as I smiled.

“That’s right, baby. They don’t. I’m sorry we’re going through this shit. I just want to love you without bullshit,” I whispered.

“But that’s life, Seth. We have to deal with things and I’ll deal with this, but first,” she whispered as she leaned up and I met her lips in a soft kiss. The kiss began to get deeper and her legs began to climb mine as I picked her up, holding her up by that luscious ass. Brianna wrapped her legs tightly around my waist and moaned as we kissed. After the kiss, I just hugged her to me and she hugged me back. She gave me a kiss on my cheek and sighed. She looked into my eyes and I looked into those beautiful brown ones of hers as I continued to hold her in my arms. Her arms wrapped tighter around my neck.

“Have a little faith in me, baby…that’s all I ask,” I whispered as she smiled.

“I do, baby…I do,” she whispered as we just stared at each other. I slowly met her lips once more and we kissed again, slowly, deeply, enjoying the feel of our lips against the others.

Present day...Seth's fuck up week

Now, I’m back in the shithouse. Am I the stupidest muthafucka around or what?
Chapter 12 by Chaynetv
Chapter 12

Brianna

I’ve been missing Seth something awful this week. I wanted to go to him, but I stood my ground. I wanted him to see why I was so mad. So he had to come to me.

I was on my way to Simmy’s to explain about Seth and what happened and as I rang the doorbell, I heard laughing. Then, Simmy answered the door wrapped in a sheet. After she smiled at me and said hello, I heard a male voice yell, “Baby, you got 2 minutes to get rid of whoever that is at the door. I’m not done with you yet.”

Simmy grinned at me and yelled, “Alright, sweetie…just give me a minute. Hey Bree Bree. As you can see, this is a really, really bad time. I’m honeymooning with Jackson.”

I looked at her and smiled. “Oh, so you two made up?”

“We’ve been making up since this weekend,” she replied blushing like a school girl. I laughed. I was happy for her because Jackson and Davia were perfect for each other…they balanced each other out just like Seth and I did.

Damn it.

“That’s good to know. Listen, I’m sorry for Seth butting in your business,” I began but Davia cut me off as I heard Jackson counting down…40, 39, 38…”

“Girl, Seth’s an idiot. He’s an idiot who only started getting some sense when he got with you. Don’t sweat it. Now, I’m going to sweat with my sexy ass man and you…go find yours. No need being all salty when I’m not. See ya, girl,” Davia replied as she closed the door in my face.

Damn. I’m trying to be a down sista for the cause and she don’t care. I guess if Jackson was naked in my bed, I wouldn’t care either.

She does have a point…why am I so angry? Because he was stupid, that’s why. But I miss him…I miss him so much.

As I pulled up to my apartment, I saw Seth sitting in his car, waiting on me. When he saw me pull up next to him, he got out and walked over to my car. I put my hand on the door, but he opened it for me, then gently closed it.

“Hey,” he replied, looking so s.exy in a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. I began to walk towards my door and he fell into step beside me.

“Hey. Are you hungry?” I replied as I reached my door and unlocked it.

Seth smiled. “Yeah.” There was silence as we walked into my apartment. Seth locked the door behind us and as soon as I placed my purse on the counter, Seth pulled me by my waist, grabbed the back of my head and planted the hottest, sweetest kiss on me. I moaned his name and wrapped my arms around his neck, my tongue running along his, enjoying the way his lips made me feel. He broke away from me and whispered in my ear.

“I’m a fuckin’ prick, Brianna. I’m so sorry, baby,” he whispered as he leaned his head on my forehead, staring into my eyes.

“I know. I missed you,” I whispered as he gave me another passionate kiss, then pulled away.

“I missed you, too,” he said as he picked me up and placed me on the counter. I moaned as my hands went through his silky hair as he kissed me on the neck.

“No more stupidity like that, okay?” I asked as his lips nipped mine.

“I can’t guarantee that. I’m a man. We do stupid shit,” he whispered.

I laughed. “Well, just don’t do anything like that again.”

“I won’t. You love me?” he asked as he began to kiss me on the neck once more. Those lips of his felt so good and I was so horny…I had to have him.

“You know I do. Would you be too upset if we ate later?” I asked, knowing it was a stupid question to ask as I pulled his t-shirt out of his jeans, placing light, airy kisses along his chest. Seth groaned.

“Hell no. There’s always time to eat,” he whispered as his lips devoured mine, pulling my blouse off.
**********************************************************
Seth

A few months later...

Things were going well with Brianna and I. We were back on track and basically doing each other like it was our last day on earth. I couldn’t get enough of this woman and I was the happiest I had been in a long time.

Jackson, Bryce and I were being fitted for our tuxes for Bryce’s wedding. Dante had came in and left because he had to go to work, so it was just the three of us. Bryce was a lucky guy because Falene was absolutely gorgeous. They just seemed to fit and I thought that I would be weirded out at the fact that he was getting married, but I wasn’t. I mean, just because I didn’t want to get married…for a long, long time, doesn’t mean that it can’t be the best thing for someone else.

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t have anything against the institution of marriage. I mean, my parents have been married forever and they still act like they’re honeymooning. I just don’t think that marriage is for me…at least not right now. Maybe in five, ten years, I would be ready, but not now. What Brianna and I have is great just the way it is and marriage is nowhere on our radar.

“So this engagement party was a spur of the moment thing?” I asked as I pulled on a pair of black tuxedo slacks.

“Yeah. Her dad really wanted to her to have it…you know how that is. My mom was pretty excited about it, so it’s a good thing all around,” Bryce replied.

“Man, Davia’s been bitching and moaning about all the work to plan this party for the last two weeks. I think it’s because she’s taking finals and everything. I mean, she doesn’t mind because she loves Falene, but I think she has wedding fatigue,” Jackson stated.

“I have wedding fatigue and I’m not getting married. How do you deal with all this shit, Bryce? I mean, I hear Brianna on the phone with Davia and Falene and this wedding stuff is getting to me…and I’m not getting married,” I replied once more.

Bryce laughed. “The whole production of the wedding is for my baby, so I just go with it. If I had my way, we would have just went to the justice of the peace and got it over with, but I knew she wasn’t having that and besides…she deserves this day. So I just roll with the punches. It makes her happy and I do whatever I can to keep that s.exy little thing happy. A happy Falene equals a giving, freaky deaky Falene, so I just say whatever you want baby and I get the best sex ever. I’m not ruining my good thing.”

We all laughed, then I said, “Women will never cease to amaze me. A bunch of flowers, a fancy dress and some presents really make their day, huh?”

“Yeah,” Bryce said with a grin.

“I mean, how do you know if this is the only pussy you’re going to want for the rest of your life? I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love Brianna, but I’m not even thinking about marriage. How do you know that you’ve picked the right person to spend your life with?” I asked.

Bryce responded, “I just know. I'm gonna keep it real for a minute. Honestly...I’m not really calm and cool about this shit. I’m scared as hell, but when I look at that woman…I know. I can see her having my babies and yelling at me for the rest of my life. It’s just a feeling, man.”

“Jock itch is just a feeling, but you don’t see me wanting it,” I said as Jackson and Bryce shook their head at me and laughed.

“You’re such a dickhead, Seth. The dude says he knows. Just because you’re chicken shit about the “m” word doesn’t mean everyone is…wait hold on…hello…hey sweetness, what’s up?” Jackson asked as he walked away from us for a minute.

“You really are a dickhead, Seth,” Bryce replied. I shrugged my shoulders.

“So…I know I’m not doing what you’re about to do anytime soon. I still got a lot of living to do,” I replied.

“You act like I’m committing suicide…I’m just sharing my life with someone…you’re doing it, you’re just not married,” Bryce said.

“Exactly. So why do it?” I asked.

Bryce ran his hand over his face. I was getting on his fuckin’ nerves, but so what? I needed to know.

“Because it’s what we both want. I want Falene Vincent to be my wife, not just my girlfriend. I want more…so does she. So that’s why,” he said.

I still wasn’t convinced, but I didn’t want to question Bryce anymore.

“Whatever. If you’re happy, I’m happy,” I said truthfully.

“That’s all you had to say,” Bryce said as Jackson came back.

“More wedding venting?” Bryce asked Jackson.

“Yeah. My baby is pitching a bitch about the dresses or something. Hey, if you think she’s tired of this wedding stuff, then I think Dav may go into a wedding coma after I give her this,” Jackson replied as he pulled out a navy blue velvet box from his pants pocket…it couldn’t be…naw.

Bryce looked at me and I looked at Bryce. Jackson had the biggest grin on his face as he opened the box and lo and behold, it was a white gold diamond ring…an engagement ring.

“Is that what I think it is?” I asked. Yeah, it was a stupid question, but I was in shock here.

Bryce shook his head at me and Jackson sighed. “Yeah, you fuckin’ idiot. It’s for Davia. I’m going to ask her to marry me next week…on her birthday.”

Whoa…is he for real? He has to be. Jackson doesn’t do anything half-ass and he carefully contemplates and thinks out every move he makes…so unlike me. So if the shiny nice sized rock was any indication, yeah, he was for real.

“Nice,” Bryce said.

“Thanks man. I was going to get her a round shaped diamond, but it just didn’t look right. Then, I looked at the marquis shape, but I didn’t feel that was her so I decided on this,” he said serious as a heart attack in regards to the 2.5 carat, white gold, princess cut diamond ring.

“You sound really gay right now. Are you shitting me? You’re not discussing diamond shapes with us,” I replied.

“Man, that shit’s important. If I give her a ring that she doesn’t like, then it shows that I don’t know her at all and that I just picked out anything. So, do you guys like it? Is it too flashy or too shiny?” Jackson asked.

Give me a muthafuckin’ break. He knew better than to expect an answer from me so he looked to Bryce.

“It’s nice man…she’s going to love it,” Bryce said.

“Yeah, that’s what the saleslady and momma said. I mean, I could have went with yellow gold, but she doesn’t wear that and the white gold seemed more suitable than platinum,” Jackson said.

“Yeah, I got white gold, too. Platinum is not as shiny as white gold and you know they like shiny,” Bryce said. The next thing they were going to be talking about was fuckin’ china patterns. Oh, fuck that! Someone shoot me…please!

“Jackson, are you serious?” I don’t know why I asked that question. Jackson was one of the most serious dudes that I knew. He came out of my mom analyzing shit.

“Yeah. I mean, after all the shit we’ve been through and the feelings that I’ve been having lately…I want more. I love Dav, man. I want to marry her,” Jackson said with a grin.

“This is not happening. Not you, too?! Come on, fellas. What the hell is going on?” I asked as Jackson laughed.

“We’re growing up, little brother. One day, you will too,” Jackson replied as we continued to try on different tuxedos.

First Bryce is taking the plunge and now Jackson. Man, who spiked the Kool-Aid, because I definitely ain’t drinking that shit.
**********************************************************
Brianna

A month later

So much is going on. Falene’s wedding is in a few months and Davia’s getting married in November. I know. I couldn’t believe it, but when I saw that beautiful rock on Davia’s hand, I was speechless. I was so happy for my friend. I was also a little envious.

Okay, I’m going to let you all in on a little secret. I’m a wedding whore. I love weddings. I mean, I REALLY love them. I love everything from the flowers to the cake, to the dresses. I get so excited when I look through a bridal magazine that it’s ridiculous.

I especially can’t wait for my own wedding. I have a book that I’ve been adding ideas to about my dream wedding since I was 12 years old. I know, it seems crazy, but the things in that book keep my dream alive…that one day I’ll have the wedding of my dreams.

I know that it’s only one day, but on that day, everything seems magical…at least from what I witnessed.

But now, I find out from my man that he doesn’t want to get married…for a very long time. I know that he loves me and he loves being with me, but he doesn’t want to get married…for several years. That disturbs me. I mean, I know it shouldn’t, but it does. And I really am not thinking of marriage right now. I have too much on my plate. But I don’t want to be common law married to him 7 years and not married. That just ain’t happening.

Anyway, I’m at Dafa working on some choreography for this singing group from Dallas. They have a single and everything and will be shooting the video in a few weeks, so I’m just here alone, since Seth is working late, working out the kinks.

I’ve been choreographing a lot of routines for college cheerleaders and dance teams and I’ve actually done a few established artists. The only thing that I can think of is that word gets around.

As I was doing a spin move on the floor, I completed it and turned off the music as I began to do another step. I heard a knock on the door and yelled come in as Stacy, my assistant manager approached me. I wiped my face with a towel and gulped down my cold, bottled water.

“Girl, you would not believe who was watching the hip hop class earlier and who’s been looking through the door for the past fifteen minutes at you. I wanted to wait until the music stopped to come in and tell you,” Stacy said as I looked at her.

“Who?” I asked.

“Bryan Walters and Conrad Tate,” she said and I instantly knew who she was talking to. Bryan Walters was this amazing video director and Conrad Tate…well, let’s just say he was a white boy who could really sing and dance with a lot of soul who was a platinum selling artist. Plus, he was cute as hell.

“Okay…so where are they?” I asked Stacy. She walked to the door and in walks Bryan Walters and Conrad Tate…one caramel, one vanilla…both fine as hell. Damn.

“Ms. Brianna Mills it’s a pleasure. I’m Bryan Walters,” Bryan Walters said with a smile as he held out his hand. I smiled at him and shook it.

“Likewise,” I said, feeling them looking me over. I didn’t look my best. I had on a pair of grey Capri tights and a white sports bra, and my hair was in a sloppy ponytail. Not to mention, I was sweating like a pig, but hey…men are visual creatures. If titties and ass are exposed, they’re going to look. And these two were looking…hard.

“I’m Conrad. Nice to meet you,” the soft, sexy voice of Conrad Tate stated. He had these brown eyes that just seared right through you. He held out his hand and I shook it as he smiled back at me, giving me another once over.

“So you’re the bad little choreographer that we’ve been hearing about,” Conrad stated.

I smiled. “I guess I am. But I’m a little curious as to why you would be here. I mean, isn’t Shannon Robinson, the great, your choreographer?” I asked.

Bryan smiled. “She was, but Conrad wanted something fresh…something new.”

“And from what I’ve seen, you’re hot…definitely what we’ve been looking for,” Conrad said with a grin. This white boy was a trip.

“Okay,” I said as I crossed my arms under my breasts. Conrad continued to grin at me.

“Look, Ima keep it real with you. We saw Mika’s “Get It” video and for a first time artist, she had fire choreography. It was tight…it was hot, so we wanted to know who did it…and now we do. You’re a bad girl, Ms. Mills,” Conrad replied as I laughed.

“Thanks…and call me Brianna,” I said.

“Brianna it is. So, we’re doing the final touches on my album and I wanted to know if you would be interested in choregraphing my next video,” Conrad said.

He was shitting me…he had to be shitting me!

“Say what?” I asked as he and Bryan laughed. Conrad handed me his card and I just stared at it as they spoke about giving me a month to come up with some choreography for his next video. They would send me the single and see what I came up with, then they would fly me to New York for the shoot. I listened to everything, smiled, and nodded yes as Bryan also gave me his card. I held them both in my hand.

“We’ll be talking to you, soon, Brianna. Nice meeting you,” Bryan said, shaking my hand once more.

“You too. And thank you,” I said.

Conrad looked me over once more and grinned. “No…thank you. If you come up with anything as hot as you did for Mika…let’s just say it won’t be your last gig. I’ll be waiting for your call, Brianna.”

That boy was flirting, but I didn’t care. I was more excited about the business opportunity and that’s why my ass had a Colgate Whitening smile on my face as they left.

Then, I began to jump around like an idiot. Whoo-hoo!!!
**********************************************************
Seth

I walked into my condo exhausted from the day. I looked around and saw candles lit everywhere and I grinned. Someone was in a good mood and my exhaustion was immediately put on pause. I placed my keys and my laptop case on the counter and sighed loudly. I was glad to be home.

Damn…I was really, really glad to be home after I saw Brianna walk towards me in this see-through lacy black camisole with a matching thong. Damn, she looked hot.

“Hey baby,” I said as my eyes roamed over her sexy ass body. I bit down on my bottom lip and continued to stare at the damn near bare ass explosion that was Brianna in front of me.

Life is good. Life is really, really good.

“Hey. Do you want me to fix you something to eat?” she asked. The only thing I wanted to eat was her. I leaned down and kissed her on those luscious, soft pillow lips and felt her smile as I kissed her.

“I had something at work. So…why are you half naked? I mean, I’m not complaining, but what’s going on?” I asked as she began to take off my tie and pull me over to my leather recliner. I toed off my shoes and groaned when I felt those lips of hers suck on my right ear and kiss my neck. I was already solid as a rock when she walked out. I hope I don’t poke a new hole in her as hard as I am now.

Oooh…this was gonna be good.

“I just got the best job opportunity…to choreograph for Conrad Tate’s next video. His director and the man himself showed up at the studio, told me they saw Mika’s video and wanted me to choreograph his new single. If they like it, I would have the opportunity to choreograph the next two. Isn’t that great?” she asked as she pulled my shirt off and I worked on my belt buckle and pants. I grinned at her and kissed her again. She helped me pull off my pants and my boxers.

“That’s good, Bree. I’m so proud of you,” I replied as I sat naked in the recliner. Brianna sat on top of me still dressed in the sexy cami and undies.

“Thank you. But right now, I want you…no, I need you,” she whispered as she stroked my hot, hard length in her hands.

“I need you too, baby…so bad,” I whispered as she leaned down, and licked the head of my dick.

“Bree, Bree…damn,” I groaned as she sucked on the head for a minute, made my fuckin’ toes curl, then proceeded to grin at me as she rolled the condom on my shit. She grinded her wet pussy against me and I tore those fragile, lace, barely there thongs away from her. She was so beautiful…so fuckin’ sexy and that’s what I told her as my lips kissed near her ear.

“You’re so fuckin’ sexy baby,” I whispered, as I placed one, then two fingers inside of her and she was so hot and wet. I stroked her for a few minutes and played with her clit as she rode my fingers. Her eyes were half mast and her head was thrown back. Just looking at her enjoying my finger fucking made me harder and harder.

“Oh Seth, keep doing that, just like that…that feels so good, baby,” she whispered, then she came, flooding my fingers.

I couldn’t take anymore and I lifted her up and lowered her over my dick as she sank slowly onto it. She was so wet and hot and I loved it. We both groaned and I felt her wet, hot, tight pussy cling to my dick. Shit, she felt good…her pussy was soooo good, I thought as she began to ride me. I met her thrust for thrust and whispered, “So is this the kind of welcome home I’m going to get every time you get a choreography gig?” I thrusted up and rotated my hips as she gasped that s.exy little moan that I loved to hear.

“Maybe…why?” she asked as she looked down into my eyes as I held her hips firmly not wanting the feeling to end.

“Then you better shake your ass...but watch yourself...shake your ass...show 'em what you're workin' with" I whispered as she laughed and rotated her hips. Oh fuck, that felt good!

"You are so...ummm...crazy," she whispered as her walls tightened as she moved up. Damn...this was good...so good!

"Shit, I could get used to this,” I whispered as she laughed, then moaned my name after I hit that spot once more.
Chapter 13 by Chaynetv

Chapter 13

Brianna

A month later...

I contacted Conrad and Bryan, and from what I came up with…the only thing that I can say is…they ain’t ready…they ain’t ready. Pure hotness if I do say so myself.

Conrad was so excited that he flew with his dancers back to Dafa to begin to learn the choreography. There was such a wave of excitement going through Dafa due to his arrival. We tried to keep it low key, but word got out that he was here one day and that was a wrap. The thing about it is, he was a cool ass white boy who really liked the attention he got from his fans. But we’ve shielded him quite well after that day, so no one knows he’s still here.

This was the third day of rehearsal with Conrad and his dancers and we called it quits around 7pm. I was going to stay to work out a few kinks for tomorrow, and as I began to dance to the track, Conrad walked back in.

I looked up and grinned. “Hey…I thought you were gone?”

“Naw. I wanted to get that footwork from the third eight count down. Is that cool?” he asked.

You’re the one that’s paying me. How is it not cool?

“Sure. Let’s start from the beginning of that so I can see what you’re having difficulties with,” I replied and for the next 25 minutes, I worked with him on his problem areas.

After the time I spent with him, he was completely comfortable with the footwork and I was glad. He was a great dancer I thought as I took two bottles of bottled water out of my cooler and passed him one. I sat on the floor and he took a seat next to me. I began to wipe the sweat off my body with a towel and threw him one before I drank my water.

“Thank you,” he replied as he began to gulp the water down.

“No problem. You were starting on the wrong foot and turning it the wrong way. That’s all it was. You’re a great dancer, Conrad,” I replied honestly, then took a swig of water.

“Thanks, but you…what you came up with is so hot…with Bryan directing and your choreography…,” he began as I blushed and interrupted him.

“And with you giving life to my choreography and your singing…yeah…the video is going to be great,” I replied as he gave me that grin that whenever my girls and I saw him do it on TV, we just said, “Damn.”

“We only have two more days and then we’re done. This has been so much fun and such a great opportunity. I’ve told you before, but I’m saying it again. Thanks for giving me a chance,” I replied.

“No problem, sweetheart, but you’ll be plenty busy…as soon as people in the industry peep the video, your phone is going to be ringing off the hook,” he said.

“I don’t know if I want to really get into this too deep. I mean, I love it here. I love my life here,” I replied as he grinned.

“I feel you, but you’re way too talented, ma. Expanding your horizons wouldn’t be that bad, would it?” he asked. I shrugged my shoulders and grinned.

“I’m going to have to think about that,” I replied.

Then, he said, “Well why don’t you think about leaving with us. I want you in the video.”

I looked at him with shock etched across my face. “Say what?”

Conrad laughed. “You’re too cute. I want you to be in the video. And before you go there, many choreographers dance in their artist videos…most of Janet Jackson’s choreographers did it and besides…we need you in it. I need that extra special fire in it. I’m not taking no for an answer.”

I was really surprised because I’ve never done that before. “Are you for real?”

“Yes. You only have come to New York to tape and then you can come right back home,” he replied.

“How long does taping take?” I asked.

“Sometimes two days…sometimes a week at the most. No longer than that. Come on, what do you say. Say yes,” Conrad said as I processed everything. It would be exciting to actually be in a video. It would be a new experience.

I grinned. “Okay…I’ll do it.”

Conrad smiled at me and I didn’t mean to stare, but he’s fine. Forgive me. “Good. You won’t regret it. So, are you busy right now?”

“No…why?” I asked.

“Because I wanted to know if you would like to have dinner with me?” Conrad asked.

No Conrad Tate did not just ask me out!

“Well, I…,” I began but then I heard…

“Hey babe,” a male voice that I know and love said from the doorway. Seth was still in his suit from work and he looked so sexy. I was a lucky girl. There were two gorgeous men in my presence. Life doesn’t get any better than this.

I jumped up from my spot on the floor and walked over to him with a smile. When I reached him, he leaned down and kissed me on the lips lightly and held my waist.

“Hey. You working kind of late tonight,” I replied.

“Yeah, so are you. You ready to go or are you still working?” Seth asked.

“We’re done. Oh, Conrad Tate, this is my boyfriend Seth Aldridge. Seth this is Conrad Tate,” I replied as Conrad walked over to Seth and shook his hand.

“How you doing man?” Seth asked.

“I’m good. Your girl here has mad talent,” Conrad replied.

Seth grinned. “Yeah, she does. So, are you hungry?”

“Famished. Hey, Conrad…do you want to join us?” I asked.

“I don’t like breakin’ up a party, so thanks, but no thanks. Brianna, I’m out…I’ll see you tomorrow morning. Seth…good to meet you, man,” Conrad replied as he smiled at me and walked out of the door.

“Give me a few minutes to lock up and we can go…okay,” I replied as I leaned up and kissed Seth on the lips.

*********************************************************
Seth

A few days later...

Don’t take this as me being a jealous prick, but I know men. I know when a man is interested in a woman and I think…no, I know that Conrad Tate is interested in my girl. Conrad Tate…pretty boy, millionaire, singing, dancing extraordinaire was checking my girl out…in front of me.

Okay, maybe I’m jumping to conclusions…fuck that! He was checking for my woman…right in front of me. He played it cool, too. When I walked in the door of the studio that they were practicing in, I saw the way he was looking at Brianna, who seemed a little oblivious to the fact. Or maybe she wasn’t? I know that women like attention, but damn. I mean, his eyes were all over her.

No, I didn’t like this shit…not one bit.

Now, she’s going to New York and she’s going to actually be in the video. So this means that she’s going to be spending a lot of time with Mr. Tate. I trust Brianna…I do. I just know that I am a man…a reformed player and I know every trick in the book.

He can try all he want. But Bree is my woman. And that’s all I’m going to say.

I was currently in the car driving Brianna to the airport. During most of the ride to the airport, she was on the phone talking about last minute wedding stuff with Falene and making plans with Davia to go bridesmaid dress shopping when she returned from New York. I was so tired of all this wedding crap. I’m happy for Bryce and Jackson, but that’s all I hear about lately…flowers this, cake that, music for the bride and groom…it’s annoying as all hell.

Then, I was introduced to the book…Brianna’s wedding compilation book that she’s been keeping since she was 12 years old. That book scared the shit out of me, because we’ve been together for a year now, and we’ve been talking too much about marriage lately. I think Brianna is anxious about marriage because Falene and Davia are about to take that step and she’s always saying that everyone thought she would be the first to walk down the aisle, but the tables have turned and yada, yada, yada. It’s getting a little intense and quite honestly, I can’t wait until both of these weddings are over with so we can get on with our lives.

After I dropped Bree off and said my goodbyes, I drove to my mom’s house to see her. When I walked in the front door, Davia was leaving and laughing with my mother. Damn. More wedding shit.

“Hey Seth,” Davia said as I kissed her on the cheek.

“Hey Dav,” I said as she grinned, holding onto some bridal magazine thingy in her hands.

“So, did my girl get off okay?” Davia asked.

“Yeah, she did. More wedding stuff?” I asked. Davia’s smile was so bright that I think it shined more than the rock on her left hand.

“Yeah. Well, Mama Pat, I’ll see you later and thank you,” Davia replied as she kissed and hugged my mother who returned the embrace with a grin.

“You’re welcome, sweetie. I’ll call you tomorrow and I’ll see you Friday for lunch,” my mother said with a grin.

“Okay. Bye Seth,” Davia said as she walked to the front door.

“Later Dav,” I replied as I walked to my mother and kissed her cheek.

“Hey baby boy,” my mother said with the biggest smile on her face.

“Hey mama. I guess that big smile on your face is because of your excitement about Davia and Jackson’s upcoming nuptials,” I said.

“Of course…oh, and I’m happy to see you, too,” she replied as she walked into the kitchen. She began to pull out ingredients to make dinner and I sat on the stool opposite from where she was working.

“Gee…that’s great,” I replied.

“Brianna’s going to be in a video…that’s pretty exciting huh?” my mother asked.

“Yeah,” I replied.

“She’s not gonna be a video ho, is she?” my mother asked as I laughed.

“No…she’s just dancing, ma,” I replied.

“Yeah, well some of that is just like humpin’,” my mother said as she took out some chicken legs and thighs from the refrigerator.

“You don’t have to worry…it’s sexy, but Bree dances…she doesn’t just screw on the dance floor so you can relax,” I replied as I watched my mother cut onions, bellpeppers, celery, and garlic.

“That’s good. Are you staying for dinner?” my mother asked.

“Yeah. Another one bites the dust, huh?” I asked.

“What are you talking about, baby?” my mother asked.

“First Bryce is getting married in a few weeks…and Jackson’s getting married in November. It’s like a bad cold…highly contagious and not easy to get rid of. I don’t want to catch it,” I said as my mother shook her head.

“I can’t believe you just said that,” my mother replied.

“Well, I did. I mean, it’s like Bryce does it and then Jackson just follows right in his footsteps. It’s like he’s been brainwashed into this,” I replied as my mother narrowed her eyes at me and put her hands on the counter, still holding the knife she was cutting the vegetables with.

I know she was about to bless me, but I didn't want to get stabbed or cut. I'm too hot to hurt.

“Now, that’s some foul crap to say about your brother and his feelings for Davia. That boy asked me about marrying Davia before Bryce popped the question to Falene. Besides, you know your brother isn’t a follower. When we went to look for Davia’s ring, the only thing he kept saying was, will she like it, will she say yes, does she love me like I love her, does she love me enough to be with me for the rest of our lives. Jackie’s deciding to propose didn’t have a damn thing to do with getting married because his friend was getting married. It has everything to do with him being 32 years old and meeting the love of his life and wanting to spend the rest of his life with her. He’s growing up, Sethie. You need to grow up, too,” she replied shaking the knife at me as she continued to cut vegetables.

“It’s just that…okay, I was wrong for saying what I did, but I don’t see what the big rush is about getting married. I’m not ready for that right now,” I replied.

“That’s all fine and dandy that you’re not ready to get married now. I’m just glad you have a girlfriend. It’s a choice that every man has to make for himself. But just let me leave you with this little tidbit and I’m going to shut up about this. Brianna says she’s okay with not getting married now, but mark my words. In a year or two, she’s going to be singing a different tune and if you’re not ready for it then, you may lose her. Think about that,” she replied as she continued her task.

You know, I hadn’t thought much about it, but I love Brianna…I truly love her, but I don’t think I’ll be ready to get married in two years. She wouldn’t leave me because of something so trivial…would she?

*********************************************************
Brianna

New York...taping video

When I tell you this video business is a lot of work, it’s a lot of work. They’re basically like mini-movies now and it takes so long to shoot them. I’m so glad that today was my last day of taping. Now what I did like was New York…the sights, shopping, all of the interesting things that they have going on…it’s cool. But with all that good stuff, I still couldn’t live here. I mean it’s too damn busy for me and everything is on top of everything, but it’s a great place to visit. I could definitely see myself taking a trip here just to shop every year.

Can I tell you that I didn’t know that it was this intense? I mean, dancing on stage is totally different from dancing in a video. If they don’t like the lighting, they make you redo the scene. If they don’t like the angles, they reshoot. It’s ridiculous. But, I guess it’s necessary when you’re in an industry that looks first and listens second. But that’s just my opinion.

Overall, the experience wasn’t so bad. I wasn’t dressed like a hoochie, but I did look s.exy and I was glad of that. I have to admit, from what I saw so far, the video looked great. Bryan was a genius and he knew his craft well. As for the dancing…well it spoke for itself. People were patting me on the back and telling me that the choreography was fantastic and Conrad kept saying he knew he made a good choice. I was so proud of myself.

I was thinking about Seth, missing him, wondering what he was going to think when he saw the video. Bryan called me over to see what he had finished editing and I happily went over. As I was sitting on the side watching some of what was completed, I heard a s.exy voice right over my shoulder say, “Looks good, huh?”

I smiled as I continued to look at the video screen. “Yeah, it does. Bryan did his thing.”

“And so did you…and so did I. How is it to see yourself on screen?” Conrad asked.

“It’s surreal. That’s the only thing I can say,” I replied.

“I feel you. So, what are you doing later?” Conrad asked.

“I was going to order some room service and chill…why?” I asked.

“No, no, no, no! You can’t do that! You gotta celebrate your greatness, sweetheart! You gotta come grab something to eat with us and go out with us. We’re gonna go tear the clubs up. We’re going to 40/40 and Bungalow 8. Don’t tell me you don’t want to go?” Conrad asked as I sighed. What should a girl do? Should I go and party with fine ass Conrad Tate or sit in my hotel room with my hot rollers in, reading? Hmmm?

Shiiiittt! I ain't stupid! I'm going party with fine ass Conrad Tate. Hell, I may never get this opportunity again.

“Okay…you’ve talked me into it. What time?” I asked.

Conrad smiled. “We’re going to eat at 8…then we’re gonna go have some fun. I’ll swing by your room and get you.”

“Alright…I’ll see you at 8,” I replied as Conrad touched the tip of my nose and grinned.

“8 it is,” he said as he winked at me and walked back to Bryan, to look at some other edits.

When I got back to my room, I took a long, hot shower and set my hair. Then, I called my baby because I truly missed him. After I spoke to Seth for about an hour (trust me, the stuff we said on that phone would have set fire to your ears) I began to get ready. I figured that I didn’t need to get too fancy, so I settled for a pair of kick ass black heels, with a pair of skintight dirty denim low rider jeans and a striped, slouchy, yellow and black, cropped blouse that was off the shoulders. I ran my fingers through my curls and put on minimal make-up and looked at myself. I looked good. Maybe not as hot as some of those models that was in the video earlier, but I looked alright. I spritzed on some Juicy Couture perfume and heard a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it and saw Conrad with a few of his dancers, and Bryan.

“Hey. Just let me get this,” I replied referring to my black wristlet, “and we can go.”

Conrad grinned at me. “Whoa…looking good, ma.”

I closed my hotel room door and stepped outside with them.

“Thank you. So do you,” I replied because, hell, he always looked good.

“Let’s go,” he said as I fell into step with Lisa and Dawn, two of the black girl dancers that I had formed a nice friendship with as we all walked toward the elevators to go dinner. I felt eyes on me as we walked ahead and when I turned around, Conrad just smiled at me. Hmmm.

The night was so much fun. Dinner was great and the clubs were amazing. I danced until I couldn’t dance anymore and Conrad kind of danced with me the whole night. I didn’t mind because

1) he could dance his ass off
2) he was sexy and cute as hell
3) he was muthafuckin’ Conrad Tate. Need I say more?

I had a drink or two, but not more than that. I was in a strange city alone and I was not about to get messed up in a place with people that I have only known for a short time. I mean, I didn’t get any bad vibes from them, but that’s just how I was. If Dav or Megan would have been there, I probably would have been a little tipsy.

After dancing until I was worn out, I plopped down on a couch in VIP. Lisa came and sat next to me.

“Come on, Bree…come dance one more time,” she pleaded.

“I can’t hang like you can, Lisa. Go on. Tear it down for me,” I said as she laughed.

“Alright. Hey boss,” she replied to Conrad as he came and sat next to me, nursing a drink.

“Hey Lee…don’t hurt nobody,” he replied as she grinned.

“Please…they can’t handle it,” she replied as she walked out of VIP and down the stairs. I leaned my head back against the couch, then sat up.

“Having fun?” Conrad asked.

I smiled. “Yeah, tons. But I can’t dance anymore…at all,” I replied.

“We wore you out, huh?” Conrad asked as he sipped his drink.

“Yeah…you did. I don’t see how you guys do this all the time,” I replied.

“I don’t. Most of the time, I’m working so much that I don’t get the time to party like I want. So, when I can get it in, I do. I wanted to tell you that I really appreciate the work that you did. You can dance your ass off,” Conrad replied as I grinned.

“Thank you,” I stated.

“You're welcome. The next single is a ballad, but the third single is really uptempo and hot like fire. I wanted to know if you wanted to work your magic on it,” Conrad replied as I grinned.

“Would you want me in the video?” I asked.

He grinned at me. “You know I need my fire in it.”

I shook my head. “Just let me know and I’ll hook you up.” Then I yawned.

“You tired?” he asked. It was 2 in the morning…way past my bedtime.

“Yes. Is it that obvious?” I asked.

Conrad laughed. “Uh, yeah. That big ass yawn was a dead give away. Are you ready to go now?”


“Honestly…yes. I can just get a cab back to the hotel. I don’t want to ruin the rest of you guys night,” I replied.

“Nonsense. I’m kind of beat myself. I’ll go with you and send the car back to wait for the rest of the crew. You ready?” he asked as he held out his hand. I took and he helped me up. I walked ahead of him and out of the VIP and into the limo.

When we got back to the hotel, Conrad smiled at me as I stood in front of my hotel door.

“Thanks for the great dinner and the clubbing. I needed that,” I replied as he looked down into my face.

“Yeah…you’ve been working hard, but wasn’t it worth it?” he asked.

“Yeah, it was. Thank you, again,” I said.

“Why don’t you stop thanking me, beautiful and have lunch with me tomorrow?” Conrad asked as I sighed. Wait…did Conrad Tate just call me beautiful?

“I don’t think that’s a good idea, Conrad. I have a boyfriend,” I replied.

“I know. I saw him that day. He seems like a decent cat,” Conrad stated.

“He is,” I said.

“So, how serious are you and your man, Brianna?” Conrad asked as he looked me over slowly.

What the hell?

“Um…very serious,” I said.

Conrad licked his lips slowly. Now, I had seen him do that on TV, but seeing it in person was a totally different thing altogether. The man was fine and sexy as hell and that action made any woman look twice.

“I feel you. He’s a lucky man…very lucky. Well, if I don’t see you tomorrow, have a good flight home, Brianna and I’ll get at you soon. ‘Night, beautiful,” he replied as he touched the tip of my nose lightly, grinned and walked away.

Okay…that was weird. That was all kinds of weird.

Chapter 14 by Chaynetv

Chapter 14

Seth


A few days later

Let me just say right now that I am pissed…unbelievably pissed. Why do you ask? Because I turned on the TV and that paparazzi show, “TMZ” was on and guess who was walking out of a club in New York with one Conrad Tate with his hands on her hips, his package right on her ass, getting into a limo? Brianna…my woman…my girl…that’s who.

We just had it out because she never told me that they were that cozy. Yeah, she told me they went out to a few clubs to celebrate the end of the taping of the video, but she didn’t tell me that ole boy was so close that he knew what her ass felt like. Then, she tells me that they danced a little (which really meant that the muthafucka was bumpin’ and grindin’ on my girl and my ass all night long) and then he made sure she got back to the hotel safe…nothing else happened. Yeah…right.

It’s not that I don’t believe her…I just don’t trust him…not one bit.

Let’s just say for shits and giggles that nothing happened. But let me tell you what I know.

1) He’s Conrad Tate. He’s a superstar. Now, I’m not a punk or a fan of sticking guys, but the dude is what most women call hot (most women include my mother, Brianna, Davia, Megan…you get the drift).

2) I know that he likes my girl…and not just because of her dancing either. I saw him that day, and I saw the way he looked at her. He wants her. I’m not stupid. I know that look. I give her that look often.

3) I know that he didn’t just ask her to be in that fuckin’ video because of her moves…he thinks she’s hot and he wanted more time (without me being present or in the same state) to get to know her, to get inside of her head without her man around.

4) Brianna’s fine all the time, but when she goes out, she looks hotter than usual. My girl is sweet as can be, but she’s literally sex in motion when she dances …she looks totally fuckable and she smells incredible and that ass…the way my baby moves those hips and that ass makes a fuckin’ man lose their mind…she moves so sexy that you wanna throw dollars at her to make her keep moving that ass the way that she does. Her movements kind of throw you in a trance and you get rock hard (at least I know I do) from just watching her move or dance on you and I know for damn sure that Mr. Singing Star had straight wood the entire night.

I know Brianna doesn’t think anything happened, but trust me…shit happened. The groundwork has been laid and I know that she’s just a tad bit curious about that damn singing pretty boy. That’s what that muthafucka wanted to do. Game recognizes game, playa. I knew what was up…and I didn’t like it…not one muthafuckin’ bit.

And that’s what I told her. She told me that I was being unreasonable and that she works with him and it’s nothing else. She may think it’s not anything, but that’s what he wants her to think. Mr. Singing Man wants her to think that because she has a boyfriend that she’s safe from him. Homeboy wants her to feel as if she’s safe from his advances because she has a man…that cat just don’t know…I’m a seasoned playa…I know all the tricks in the book. You can’t pull one over on me, dog. And now, he’s recruited her to choreograph and dance in yet another video. I can’t tell her not to do it, but I did tell her to watch his ass. She started yelling that I’m being paranoid, but I told her that I know what the deal is and she just needed to be aware that he is going to go in for the kill…when she least expects it.

Right about now, we’re not talking much and to be quite honest, it’s alright with me. She’s all wrapped up in this wedding shit anyway and I damn sure don’t want to hear about any of that.

*********************************************************
Brianna

Four months later…after Falene’s wedding and preparing for Davia’s

What can I say? My relationship with Seth is on shaky ground. I know you guys don’t want to hear that, but it is. He’s getting on my nerves and I’m getting on his. Why do you ask? Because of that club stuff with Conrad Tate, that’s why and because of the last argument that we had about marriage.

I guess I’d better tackle the Conrad Tate stuff first. I know when a man is attracted to me and I knew Conrad thought I was cute (and so was he).

Come on, now…don’t act like yall don’t know that he’s cute. I mean look at him…he’s fine as hell. But, I love Seth and he’s fine as hell, too. I don’t cheat and I wouldn’t think about cheating on him. But he thinks I don’t know that Conrad has a thing for me. I’m a woman…I know this. I knew when we were dancing that night that the rather hard, large package that I felt grinding against my ass confirmed what I knew…Conrad wanted a taste…but he wasn’t getting one. Because I loved Seth…and Conrad knows that I love my man…so he doesn’t have a chance.

This is what I tried to tell Seth, but it’s like he has glue in his ears. Trying to convince Seth that I wasn’t an idiot in regards to Conrad was like talking to a brick wall. He thinks he knows everything and he thinks I’m not watching out for Conrad…but I am. To be quite honest, I’m flattered that he has a thing for me. The reason? He’s famous, he’s a superstar. I’m just a dancer. He could have anyone he wants, but he has a crush on me, a dancer from Texas. Go figure. I do think it’s kind of cute, but in no way am I encouraging anything. I told Conrad what the deal was and if he tries something, I’ll be prepared for it. Okay, let’s move on to the marriage issue.

Seth does not want to marry me or anyone else for that matter. He thinks that things are fine the way they are and he doesn’t think we’re ready to get married.

I disagree.

He thinks I only want to get married because my friends are all getting hitched.

I disagree.

My argument was that we can’t be single forever and marriage is what people do when they want a deeper commitment. He says that our commitment was already deep and we didn’t have to have a bunch of fanfare and flowers to show that we belonged to each other and that we loved each other. I told him he was full of shit and once people realize that things are working while they’re dating, they move on to that step because it’s natural.

You know what this asshole says to me? Having a hard-on every morning is natural…taking a shit after eating burritos is natural…getting married because a two year mark is approaching isn’t natural…it’s doing what society says you should do and that’s not cool. Wanting to get married because all of your friends are doing it is not a reason to get married.

So, suffice it to say, I’m pissed and this shit is really getting to me. Oh, did I mention that Megan is getting married next April? Yeah, Demetrius popped the question at Falene’s wedding and now I’ll be the only one single (well, I can’t count Dion because she’s a kitty licker and can’t marry her girl, but I love her…even if she is down with the poon tang).

I don’t want to get married right now…I don’t want to get married two months from now. I just wanted to get married in a few years when the time was right. Do you know that this dickhead says that the time may never be right? So, I’m done with the conversation about marriage. I’m tired of fighting about it and having to censor my feelings about Davia’s wedding because he’s not with it. I go out of my way not to discuss any wedding stuff in front of him and it’s tiring. It’s becoming difficult to even hang out with him sometimes because of the way he feels about marriage and that scares me. What if he’s not the one for me after all? That in itself, scares the crap out of me because I’m crazy about the boy.

As we’re finalizing the bridesmaids dresses, I began to think about things, so many thoughts circulating through my mind and I hear snapping or something. Yep, it's snapping. Who's doing said snapping you ask? Davia. She's been trying to get my attention so she decides to snap her fingers in front of my face. It took me a minute to hear her...that's how deep in thought I was.

“Bree…earth to Bree,” Davia replied.

I grinned at her and asked, “Yes maam?”

“Do you think we need gloves with the dresses?” Davia asked.

“Well, it is a fall wedding and that’s what etiquette tells us to do, but hell…the dresses are gorgeous just the way they are. Maybe the gloves will take something away from the silhouette of the dress,” I replied, fingering the beautiful gold bridesmaid dresses that Davia and I picked out. Leenie and Megan had to go back to work and it was just me and my girl, deciding shoes and accessories for the beautiful bridesmaid dresses.

Davia held up a pair of gloves to the dress and grinned. “You’re right, honey. They do take away from the dress. Thanks Bree Bree.”

I smiled, but not really. “No problem.”

Davia gently placed the gloves down and our assistant at the bridal shop took all the things that we wanted away. Davia sat next to me on the couch in the bridal shop and smiled.

“No, there is a problem. Is Seth still giving you shit about Conrad?” Davia asked.

“Not really. It’s the marriage thing that’s getting to me. I mean, his parents are the picture of married bliss and this boy doesn’t believe in marriage. I’m tired of fighting with him about the subject, Simmy. Lately, all we do is fight and I’ve just had it,” I said, finally glad that I could get everything off of my chest. Davia rubbed her hand on my back and sighed.

“Are you saying that you want to break up with Seth, Bree?” Davia asked.

“No…I just want the fighting to stop. I’ve been working so much at the studio and he’s had more work than he knows what to do with, so we don’t get to spend as much time together as we used to and this shit with Conrad and him not wanting to get married…it’s just taking it’s toll on me, that’s all,” I said looking at my nails.

“Don’t let it get to you, Bree,” Davia said.

“Well, that’s easy for you to say…you’re going to marry the love of your life. Everything is moonlight and roses for you,” I said bitterly. Yeah, I’m fuckin’ bitter! I’m in love with a man who told me he doesn’t want to marry me…how the fuck would you feel?

See, I’m cursing too much…I don’t like how this is making me react or feel. Then, I realize what I just said to my best friend and I grab her hand.

“Look, Simmy, I’m sorry I went off on you like that,” I said.

“It’s cool and I’m sorry if my wedding stuff is messing with your relationship,” Davia replied.

“It’s not your wedding…I’m happy for you, Seth is happy for his brother. Your wedding isn’t doing anything…it’s our conflicting feelings…on lots of things. I just didn’t realize how much I didn’t know about him, you know?” I asked as Davia nodded.

“When you began to get deeply involved in a relationship, you find out a lot of things about your partner, some good, some bad. But that’s just part of the process…especially when love is involved. And to answer your quote, unquote, moonlight and roses response, you of all people know what I went through to get Jackson. A guy who couldn’t commit, a man who was straight, then bisexual, then gay. I’ve been through some crap that only soap operas write about…so me getting a good man finally is just God’s way of rewarding me for going through all the strife and pain as I see it. And yes, I’m happy, but I had to work for this happy. I denied it and fought it, then embraced it, then fought like hell for it again…and you gotta fight too, I’m sorry to say. If you want Seth, you gotta fight,” Davia said, giving it to me straight as usual.

“I hear what you’re saying, but I’m tired of fighting…it’s doing something to me. I’m not acting like normal Bree, Simmy,” I said.

“And that’s not good. You never, ever stop being you, Bree, not for anyone. The first thing you have to do is take care of yourself because your students need you and we need you. Also, have you ever sat down to think about what a big feat Seth being with you and being in a relationship without cheating on you is? It’s pretty huge! You never really thought about how much of an adjustment it would be for him just being with one woman and falling in love, huh?” Davia asked.

“No…not really,” I said honestly.

“It just sounds like he’s scared, Bree Bree,” Davia stated.

“I don’t want him to be scared. I just want him to be open to marrying me in a few years…that’s not much to ask, is it?” I asked.

“It is when you think about what kind of shit Seth was doing a year and some change ago. He did a complete 360 with his life when he fell for you…which absolutely was the best thing for him, in my opinion, but you can’t expect him to be ready to walk down the aisle when he’s just getting used to not sticking and moving on the regular with different chicks. It’s a process, Brianna. But, it’s a process that he has to go through and complete. I was under the impression that he was done with the process, but maybe he’s not. The question is, are you willing to just let him keep using all of that as an excuse not to move forward and discuss the future or what? You decide if you can deal with it…you decide. I need to talk to Carrie (our bridal assistant) and then we can go, okay?” Davia stated as I nodded yes.

Damn, Simmy. You always knew how to just go there. Why couldn’t I do that? Every time she speaks like that, she always gives me a lot to think about…always.
*********************************************************
Seth

A few months later…after Davia’s wedding

This is the part where you all begin to hate me. I don’t want you to hate me, but this had to happen. I didn’t want it to…but it did.

I love Brianna, but lately, we haven’t been talking or getting along. What the hell am I talking about…this shit has been going on for months. I mean, it got worse after my brother’s wedding…maybe because I hinted that we weren’t going to be walking down the aisle as husband and wife for a long time. Yeah, I know that was mean, but it was the truth. I’m not gonna ask Brianna to marry me when I’m not ready yet and I don’t feel it yet…I just don’t.

I’m tired of the questions and the nagging about why I don’t want to get married now or a few years from now…I just don’t! I’m tired of explaining how I feel about this or that and as much as I love her, it’s getting on my nerves, and now I’m going to do something that I know I’m going to regret.

“Hi, Seth…working late?” the sultry voice asked from the doorway to my office.

“Hey Camilla…and yeah. I have a lot of deadlines…you know how it is,” I said looking at her from head to toe. She was dressed in a s.exy, navy blue business suit and I had to admit, she looked good. She reminded me of my carefree days when I was just busting a nut and jettin’…yeah, those were the days. Camilla walked into my office and closed the door. She walked up to my desk and smiled.

“Yeah, I know. I had some stuff to catch up on since I was on vacation last week. I saw your light on and wanted to see if you wanted to catch dinner with me or do you have to run it past your girlfriend first?” she asked.

“I don’t have to check in with Brianna to have dinner with you, Camilla,” I said as she walked over to my desk, sat in front of me and crossed her gorgeous, long legs.

“Well, what about other things, Seth?” Camilla asked as she slowly licked her lips.

“What are you talking about, Cami?” I asked, knowing full well what she was talking about.

“Like me…someone you used to fuck, sitting in your office, looking at your dick, wishing it was inside me right now, pounding me, making me scream…things like that. Would she be okay with you going to dinner with me if she knew I had those thoughts about her sexy ass boyfriend?” Camilla asked as she walked over to me. I was sitting in my chair and she made her way to kneel in front of me.

No, I can’t do this. I know how this goes. If this girl gets her hands on my dick, it’s all over. I can’t resist her for long. Don’t let her…and there’s her hand rubbing my dick. Damn. It felt sooo good…so good.

“I don’t think she would. Look, Cami, stop! I’m in love with my girl. Come on,” I whispered, but I didn’t do a thing to stop her from taking my boy from out of my pants and into her hands. Camilla looked at me with a s.exy grin as she licked those full lips of hers.

“I know you love her…but something’s not right…especially if you’re letting me do this…and this,” she whispered as the tip of her tongue licked the head of my penis. Damn, that felt good. I felt my hands go to the top of her head.

“Besides…what’s love got to do with it? I’m not trying to mess up your thing, Seth. I just wanna taste you in my mouth again…maybe get a nut…that’s all. She doesn’t have to know, Seth…you don’t have to tell her. You know that I don’t kiss and tell, so what’s the worry? Come on, Seth…work with me…and I'll work you,” she whispered and the next thing I know, she’s taking me into her mouth and sucking the shit out of my dick. My hands went right into her hair and I let her give me one of the best blowjobs ever. Then, I fucked her on my desk. The thing is, I didn’t think about Brianna the whole time this was going on. But after was a different story. I was wracked with guilt and so sorry...baby, I'm sorry. Brianna, I'm so sorry...what did I do?

I fucked up...I completely fucked up!

I love her…I do. Why did I just do something so stupid? I'm so sorry. What the fuck is wrong with me?

*********************************************************
Brianna

A few weeks later

You know how you know something is wrong? You just feel it. Well, for the last few months, I haven’t been seeing Seth or talking to him. He’s been working a lot at work and so have I. In addition to my classes at the studio, I’ve been choreographing more new artists, and I’ve been working on this next video for Conrad. He was flying me out to LA in three months to rehearse and shoot it. When I left before, Seth wasn’t happy, but he was glad that I was growing with my choreography, but he wasn’t pissed. This time, it was like…see you later, baby. I’ll get at you when you get back.

I knew something was wrong. I felt it…something wasn’t right. He turned me down for sex for an entire week and he had been working late a whole helluva lot, which led me to one conclusion.

He’s fucking somebody. I know it. I don’t know who, but he’s fuckin’ around and it ain’t with me.

I was at the studio one Friday evening, finishing my intermediate modern dance class when I received a phone call. I caught my breath, took a gulp of water and told Stacy, my assistant manager to put them on speaker phone in my office. I sat in the chair and said, “Hello, this is Brianna.”

“Hey fire,” Conrad said in that sexy voice of his. I smiled as I settled into my chair.

“Hi. What’s going on? Did the video get moved up?” Brianna asked.

“No, we’re still on the same schedule because of the movie I just finished wrapping up and all of the appearances that I have, so no," he said.

"0h, I'm just surprised to hear from you, that's all. Aren't you in London?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I was thinking about you and I decided to check in on you. Why the surprise? We talk a few times a month?" he asked.

I smiled. "I know, it's just that..."

"Oh...I see. Were you thinking about me? Do you miss me?” Conrad asked teasingly. He always teased me like that, but the truth is...I did miss him. We talked often, most of the time about business, but sometimes we talked about other things as well.

“I’m too busy to miss you,” which was the truth.

“Uh huh…right. So, how are you doing, ma?” Conrad asked.

“I’m alright,” I said, so far from the truth that it was ridiculous.

“It doesn’t sound like you’re alright…you sound like you’re distracted. I’ll let you go, Bree if…” Conrad began, but I stopped him.

“No…my bad. I’m just having one of those days, you know? So, I know you’re calling me to ask how I’m coming with the choreography…don’t worry, it’s coming and what I have so far is hot,” I stated.

“Oh, I know that…I’m not worried about that. I called because…I missed you,” Conrad said and I smiled. I know I shouldn’t have, but I smiled.

“You miss little ole me?” I asked as he laughed.

“Yeah. I had fun with you in New York and I haven’t talked to you in a month, so yeah. I mean, we are friends, right? It is okay for me to just talk to you just to see how you are, isn’t it?” he asked. If that wasn’t sweet, I don’t know what is.

“Of course it is,” I said.

“I’m just sayin’…you’re good people, Bree. You’re cool as a fan, ma, and…you’re a nice chic, Bree. I just like talking to you. That’s why I called. Wait, hold on, fire,” he said as I heard someone tell him he had five minutes.

“I’m sorry about that, sweetheart. So, you haven’t been to L.A. have you?” he asked.

“Nope. I’m really excited. I know I may not get to do a lot of sight seeing since I’m going to be there in a strictly professional capacity,” I said smiling as he laughed.

“Yeah, strictly professional because you know I’m a slave driver,” he said sarcastically.

“Yeah, you do make me work hard…but it’s all worth it in the end,” I stated.

“It definitely is…maybe when you get here, I can take you out for a few days to show you around…since I have a good in with the boss and all,” Conrad said as I laughed.

“That sounds like fun…count me in,” I said, feeling better the more I talked to him.

“Good. I’m going to make sure you have a good time, sweetheart. Don’t worry. Hey, Bree, I have to go. I’m glad I got to talk to you. You made my day. I hope your night gets better, ma,” Conrad said and I smiled.

“Thank you…I feel better. I wonder why?” I asked.

“Yeah, me too. I’ll holla at you soon, pretty. I’m out…later,” Conrad said.

“Bye,” I replied as I hung up the phone. During that entire call, I didn’t think about Seth one time, and that in itself was not good. I picked up the phone and called his cell phone to see if he wanted to have a late dinner with me. He didn’t answer, and usually when he doesn’t answer his phone, it means he’s busy with work.

I decided to just go to his job and bring him something to eat. Something had been eating at me all day and it kept telling me to just show up at his job…just show up.

Well, what I found was exactly what I thought. I went to his office and found that bitch Camilla riding him in his chair. I slammed the door, dropped the food on the floor, told him we were through and left. He tried to run after me, but I was too quick. I cried so much that I could barely see as I drove. I don’t remember how I got home, but I did. He called me, he came to my house, he knocked…I just didn’t answer. I let him tell me about how he was feeling closed in and he didn’t want to hurt me and how much he loved me, but things just weren’t right and yada, yada, yada.

I didn’t have anything to say to Seth as he stood outside my door. I opened it and let him see my tear soaked face. I let him see what he did. Then, I punched the shit out of him and I said, “I hope she was worth it. Now get the fuck out of my face and stay the fuck out of my life!” I slammed the door, I locked the door and I just went to bed and cried myself to sleep. I didn’t think he would hurt me. I didn’t believe that he would cheat on me, but I knew what Seth was about when we met, but he changed…but I guess some things don’t go away. But hey, they say all good things must eventually come to an end. And we were through.

I’m going to get through this…I always do. Just like my girl Chrisette Michelle says,

Ima be Ok,
Ima be Ok,
I’ll survive,
I’ll be fine,
I won’t cry no way


But that’s bullshit…I have to cry. I can’t help it. I have to cry.

Chapter 15 by Chaynetv
Chapter 15

Seth

Four months later

I feel like shit. I am a shit. A complete shit. I lost the best thing that ever happened to me behind some stray ass. I didn’t want to hurt her…please understand that. I didn’t want to break her heart, but I did. I think I knew that I would mess up but, the marriage stuff kind of took me to the edge and I said fuck it, and I did. I fucked Camilla, several times and the thing about it is…it wasn’t worth it. It really wasn’t worth it.

I’ve never been busted by a woman and I prided myself on that fact, but when Brianna walked in and saw Camilla riding me, the look on her face…surprise, shock, anger, hurt…was something I wasn’t ready for. When I went to her house afterwards, she looked like I sucked the life out of her. She didn’t look like my Brianna…happy, lively, sweet. She looked pissed and when she punched me in the jaw and told me to fuck off, I knew she wasn’t my Brianna anymore. I made her sad, I made her hard, and for that I will always be sorry.

I found myself thinking about her all the time, and having flashbacks of how we made love, how we just laid around talking…stuff that meant everything to me. I close my eyes and I think about her, I sleep and I dream about her. I wake up and I have visions of her. I still love her and I fuckin’ miss her so much! I was such a damn fool.

I kind of avoided everyone. I went to work and came home. I never knew what vandalism was before, but I do now. My tires have been flattened twice, all my car windows were broken and my car was egged. To say that Brianna and her friends were pissed was an understatement. I was ticked off about it, but I deserved it. I deserved everything that happened, including Brianna returning my stuff to me cut up and doused with bleach on my porch. I knew that I hurt her. This was just her way to get it out.

Word on the street was that Davia, Falene, Meagan and Dion wanted to jump me, beat me to a pulp, hang me by my toes and whip me (and not in the freaky, enjoyable way either) and spray me with lemon juice. Jackson, who basically tore me a new asshole, informed me of this and suggested that I not come to his house for awhile…especially with Davia having an itchy trigger finger and easy access to knives.

No…I wouldn’t be visiting them for a minute. I may be stupid, but I’m not that stupid.

Oh, and Brianna’s father paid me a visit…yeah, my black eye is finally gone. I deserved that ass whooping, too. And the hurt that I feel…like someone stuck a dagger in my chest…this is something that I’ve never experienced. So this is what it’s like to have heartache. Damn…this hurts like a son-of-a-bitch. I don’t have my Brianna anymore and it’s all my fault…all my fault.

I hadn’t talked to my mother because I’m sure she knew. She called, but I didn’t return her calls. She loved Brianna and well, I was ashamed of what I did and guilty.

And that’s why I’m walking into my mother’s house, sitting down on the sofa and watching the woman who brought me into this world throw daggers at me with her eyes.

“Hey ma,” I said as she sat in a chair away from me.

“Hey, Seth. You want something to eat?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I replied as I walked to the kitchen. Once I made it there, my mother hauled off and slapped the shit out of me…twice.

Man, I thought I was done getting my ass kicked, but I guess not.

“That was for what you did to Brianna and for being a stupid asshole! All I can say is…I can’t believe you…I can’t. I didn’t raise my sons to whore around, but look at you. You still can’t keep it in your pants. Damn it, Seth! Do you have any idea how much you hurt that girl? How much of her trust you lost?” she asked.

“Ma…I didn’t mean to hurt her,” I said truthfully.

“No…you just slept with the office slut while you were in a relationship with a great girl. That’s all,” My mother said.

“I was scared, Ma! I mean, the marriage stuff was getting to me and we weren’t talking or hanging out like we used to. Then she starts working with that Conrad dude…no matter what she said, she was interested in him and he was gunning for her. Everything was feeling forced. It was like we were just going through the motions and I needed out,” I replied.

My mother fixed me a plate of smothered pork chops, mashed potatoes, green beens and potato salad and slid it to me along with a glass of apple juice and gave me a look so sinister, I was afraid to eat it. Then, she took one of those slow, long, deep breaths…the ones that scare the shit out of me because it’s usually when she’s about to go off and then…

“YOU NEEDED OUT?! You could have just told her that you needed space, Seth. You don’t sleep with other women!! You didn’t think to talk to her?” my mama asked.

“I TRIED talking to her. She wasn’t listening. I just slipped and…,” I said as I began to eat. My mother narrowed her eyes at me and didn’t say anything for a few minutes as she washed a few dishes that were in the sink. As I ate, she shook her head and tapped her left foot constantly. She was mad…really mad. Then, she exploded again.

“You just slipped…you just slipped?!! How did you JUST SLIP your pecker into that whore Camilla? You didn’t just slip, Seth! You figured you could do it and Brianna wouldn’t find out and you used all of the things that were going wrong in your relationship to justify having sex with that woman! That’s what you did! For a minute, I thought that you had changed…that you were tired of chasing ass and that you were truly becoming a man because you loved Brianna…,” my mother began, but I sipped my drink and interrupted her.

“I do love her, ma…I do love her!” I exclaimed.

My mother just looked at me with her head tilted and just slowly shook it. “How can you say that you love that girl when you did the one thing that would hurt her more than anything and break the trust she had in you?! I’m so disappointed in you, baby boy. I’ve always taught you and your brother to respect women and to behave like gentlemen…but you do just the opposite. You need help, Seth…you really do!”

I thought about what my mother said and she was right. I did have lots of issues…things that I just brushed off, but now looking at what I did for no good reason…yeah, I had some shit with me.

“I just want to say that I’m sorry for disappointing you…,” I began as she looked at me.

“Don’t you apologize to me! Apologize to Brianna!” my mother yelled. Then, I kind of broke down. I was hurting and I had caused so much hurt…I just broke down.

“I tried but she won’t answer my calls, she won’t let me see her at the studio. It’s like she hates me and the last thing I wanted was for her to hate me! I miss her so much, Ma. It’s like a piece of me died and I know I’m the reason for all of this. I’m so sorry…so sorry for what I did! I didn’t want to hurt her or lose her…I still love her. I’ll always love her, Ma! I feel so bad about the way I just threw what we had away…the look in her eye. I didn’t think it would hurt so bad…I’ve never felt like this before and I’m sorry! I just…I messed up and I don’t know how to fix it. I don’t know what to do,” I replied loudly and a tear escaped from my eye. My mother just looked at me in shame.

“You can’t fix it. That girl is through with you. You really put your foot in the shit, Seth. You said you feel bad? Think of how she felt when she walked in on the guy that she loved having sex with another woman…put yourself in her shoes for a minute. What if you would have caught her with Conrad? I see by the way your face is turning up that you finally fuckin’ get it! That’s how she felt…that’s what you did to her. Talking about you're hurt and you’re in pain…that’s horseshit! You weren’t in pain when you were sleeping with that floozy. Now just deal with all the hurt…deal with it. You two are just candidates for the Dr. Phil Show, I tell you. Yeah…I talked to her too. See, Brianna had a hand in this as well. You two were just running off of pure adrenaline where this relationship was concerned. She got so wrapped up in that wedding stuff and tried to change you into what she thought you should be that you just did what you always do and that’s be a dog. I told her, you can’t change anyone…they have to want to change for themselves and Seth, you weren’t ready to completely change for her. I don’t think that child is ever going to forgive you. So deal with all the bullshit that you caused. Deal with the fact that you can’t visit your brother at his house because his wife may do you bodily harm. Deal with the fact that your mother doesn’t want to look at you right now. Deal with the fact that you lost the best thing that ever happened to you…probably for good. You were wrong…dead wrong. Now deal with the consequences. Lord, guide me and give me the strength to not kill this boy, please,” my mother said as she brushed past me and left me in the kitchen to swim in my own shit.

**********************************************************
Brianna

I’ve been in L.A. for a week, working my ass off with Conrad’s dancers to get ready for this video shoot. The hotel that I was in was absolutely incredible and although I was working like a dog, I was happy. I was glad to be away from home for awhile.

When I talked to Ms. Pat, she apologized for Seth and told me that what I was feeling would take a while to pass, but it would. She really helped me see my part in this. She said that I was in no way responsible for Seth cheating on me…that was just him and his wayward dick, but I tried too hard to change a ho into a housewife and Seth was in his first ever relationship and me bugging him with the marriage issue was just too much. She said that you can’t change anyone…they have to want to change for themselves and you know what? She made some good points, especially when she said, as women, we see this idealized picture of what our significant other should be and we try to mold them into that and make them be what it is that we want, and most of the time, the mold falls off…but we just try to put them back in it and it doesn’t work. She also told me she’s surprised that I haven’t went to Seth’s condo and sliced his dick off in his sleep because if it would have happened to her, that’s what she would have done. That was just too hardcore for me. She said Seth needs to grow up and man up…and losing me will probably do that. I don’t know about all that, and right now I could give a shit. He lost a good thing and if he’s finally realizing it and he’s hurting, well…boo fuckin’ hoo.

Things were really hard that 1st month after we broke up. I basically went Angela Bassett from Waiting to Exhale on everything that he left at my crib. During that first month, I got up…cried. Went to work. Came home. Cried.

The 2nd month, I stopped crying. Okay, so maybe twice a week I would see a picture of him or something, and I would cry. But, I didn’t wake up and cry. That was progress.

The 3rd month…I partied and completely stopped crying. I realized that maybe I needed to be on my own for a while and although I loved Seth, we needed to be apart. Maybe someday we could even be civil, friends even (and I stretch that word because, hell..I saw him screwing another chic…that messed me up). During this month, I worked my ass off, I went out, I had lots of dates, I had fun. I talked to Conrad when he had a minute to breathe and I did I mention I had tons of fun. Yeah, I did…sorry. Slowly, but surely, I was getting better.

Now, I’m at the end of the 4th month of our break-up and L.A. was just what I needed. How am I? I’m okay. We’re not together anymore and you know what? I’m happy. I’m myself again…just a little bit more guarded, but Bree Bree is back. I’m glad, because I missed her.

Anywhoo, the reason I’m in L.A. now is because the video shoot got pushed back a month. But, I’m here, getting Conrad and his dancers through the moves that I came up with and flirting with one of his new, cute as hell dancers named David. David’s a caramel cutie with a nice ass and he’s been all in my grill since I arrived. Asking me for extra help when he knows good and damn well he doesn’t need it. I had to admit, it was cute, but all he wanted was some ass and I wasn’t with that. Not one bit.

Conrad’s been a good friend. When I arrived in L.A., he was there at the airport (dressed in a baseball cap and glasses) to pick me up. It made me feel a lot better to see a familiar face. He made sure I was settled, took me dinner and we just talked about the ideas he had for his tour and stuff like that.

When he found out about what happened between Seth and I, he just listened. He told me he was sorry that I went through that because I didn’t deserve to be treated like that and one day I would meet somebody who was going to make me say Seth who and it was just what I needed to hear. He called me and checked on me, sent me balloons and stuffed animals…stuff like that. He made me realize that men really do stupid shit and he told me that he knew Seth was crazy about me. He could tell. But, the dick makes men act stupid, especially when extra pussy is present. I realized that we both did a fine job of screwing up a good thing and we both needed to grow the hell up…and that’s what I’ve been trying to do, as of late. Have fun, explore my options, expand my horizons…and work my ass off.

“That’s it for today, yall. Go do what ya feel. I’ll see yall back on Monday,” Conrad yelled as we stopped. It was only 12:00pm on a Friday, but we had been working since 7 that morning. The dancers were so excited that they did old school dances as they gathered up their gear. David lingered around and tried to get me to go out with him, but Conrad walked up to him and pushed him away from me with a grin.

“Naw son, you gotta step,” Conrad replied as David looked me over once more, then looked at his boss. I just stood with my hands on my hips and smiled.

“It’s like that, Rad?” David asked referring to Conrad by his nickname. Conrad smiled at him.

“Yep,” Conrad replied as David just laughed and kissed my hand.

“Later, Brianna,” he replied.

“Bye David,” I said then I looked over at Conrad who was smiling at me. I sat on the floor and began to stretch while Conrad stood, leaning against the wall.

“You’re a very considerate boss…giving your dancers the whole weekend off when the video shoot is Tuesday,” I said.

“I try to be. Besides, they’ve got it. We’re just fine tuning it right now and they’ve never let me down before, so I said…what the hell. It’s a beautiful day…why practice when we don’t have to?” Conrad asked as I grinned.

“I feel you. The second 8 count steps aren’t too intricate are they?” I asked.

“Naw…just have to stay with the timing, that’s all. It’s all good. This choreography has a lot staggered, exaggerated hand movements in it,” Conrad stated as I pulled my legs together and stretched, clutching my toes in my hand.

“Yeah…I wanted more hand movements because of the beat of the drums and the piano and the bass. I mean, if you want to take them out, it’ll still be good,” I said as my head rested on my knees, feeling the stretch along the backs of my calves and thighs, as well as my lower back.

Conrad replied, “No, I want to keep it in. It’s hot. I like it. It’s different. Don’t change nothin’.”

I pulled up out of my stretch slowly and smiled. “Good. So, was that really necessary.”

Conrad had the cutest, innocent expression on his face. “What?”

“You telling David to step off. He was just flirting. I know what that boy wants…a taste and he’s not going to get it,” I said as I slowly stood up. Conrad walked slowly and stood in front of me.

“Didn’t look like you knew what he wanted to me. Besides I’m not…naw forget it,” he said as he picked up his stuff and began to walk away.

I picked up my bag and fell into step as we walked out of the studio and towards the parking lot. He had given me a ride today and promised me a ride back to my hotel.

“What were you going to say?” I asked as he looked at me sideways as we walked.

“Brianna…you think that I’m just gonna let some other cat come in and try to get your time when I’m here waitin’ on it? Not gonna happen…especially if I’m writing the checks,” Conrad said as I grinned.

“So…you’re jealous?” I asked as we approached his black Escalade pick-up. He pressed the unlock button on his keybag and opened my door. He grabbed my bag and put in the backseat, then tossed his beside it. He waited until I was in the passenger seat, closed my door then walked around to the driver’s seat. He got in, answered his cell phone, spoke for about 3 minutes, told me sorry, then started the vehicle, heading out of the parking lot and onto the street.

He looked over at me as he drove, with his seat back and one arm on the steering wheel. “No…I’m not jealous. Just curious as to why you would even give a clown like that the time of day.”

I looked at him and said, “Not only is he one of your dancers, but he’s one of your boys. Why would you say that about him?”

“Because I know Dave and it’s the truth. Dave is always on the prowl for pussy and you were his next target, and I wasn’t going to let that go down. Wait, hold on one minute. Yeah,” Conrad replied as he drove and answered his cell, his eyes on the road. He spoke to this person for about 6 minutes and got off the phone.

“My bad, Bree. It’s like they can sniff when I have some free time. But, what were you going to say?”

I smiled lightly. “I was going to say that I can take care of myself, Conrad.”

“I know that, but you’ve been through some shit and you messing around with a guy that’s like your ex ain’t the way to go. Besides…if you were gonna give anyone the time of day, it’s gonna be me,” Conrad said as I laughed at him. He had that sexy grin on his face and I just laughed.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah. I mean, you’re here in L.A…let me make good on my promise and show you the town…as a friend. I know you’re not trying to get down like that and neither am I. I just want to make sure you have some fun. And later, there’s this club that one of my good friends is performing at…why don’t you come with me?” Conrad asked as I sighed.

Hell, I wasn’t going to say no. I was free as a bird and I needed some fun. “Okay, what time are we going to meet up with everyone?”

Conrad laughed. “We’re not. This day is for you and me…just us. You okay with that?” he asked as he pulled up to my hotel minutes later.

I smiled at him. “Yeah, that’s cool.”

“So, Ima go to the crib, change my clothes and I’ll see you in an hour…alright?” Conrad asked as I hopped out of the truck. The doorman assisted me as Conrad handed my bag to me. I closed Conrad’s door and smiled.

“Alright. Bye,” I said as I walked into my hotel to the elevator to go to my room to get ready for my day with Conrad.

I threw on a pink tube top and khaki short shorts and some khaki colored Converse and spent the day with Conrad Tate. Of course, he had a hat and sunglasses on and his bodyguards were there, but not all over us. He was good at being incognito and it was fun to see this side of him…not the singer, dancer, producer, writer, actor, but the real Conrad. We talked about all kinds of things, one in particular, his penchant for black women. We were sitting outside on the patio eating a late lunch when I just decided to ask him something that had been plaguing me.

“So…why do you just date black women?” I asked. Conrad took a sip of his lemonade and smiled.

“I knew that was coming,” he said smiling.

“If you don’t want to answer, that’s cool,” I said.

“Naw…it’s alright. Because…it’s my preference. I mean, they got cats that only like blondes, girls with big boobs, girls with long hair, whatever. I’ve dated other races, but I’ve basically only been in relationships with black women. I mean, I grew up in this really diverse neighborhood, where everybody dated everybody…it didn’t matter what race. I was mostly attracted to sistas and that’s what I dated. We had a lot in common and I dig their sexy…that’s all,” he said.

“Oh…okay,” I said as he grinned at me.

“Anything else?” he asked as he leaned on his elbows and looked at me across the table.

“When was the last time you had a girlfriend?” I asked as he sat back and laughed.

“You’re a nosy little thing, huh?” Conrad asked.

“Yeah…you don’t have to answer…,” I began but he cut me off.

“It’s not that deep, ma. I guess I can tell you because you’re hella cute and all, so, um…about a year and a half ago. Yeah. I mean, I’ve been casually dating as of late, but my last real deal thing was about a year and a half ago,” Conrad replied.

I was kind of reeling from the fact that he called me cute. “I didn’t see you out a lot…who was it?”

“You know Nia Lincoln?” he asked.

“The really pretty, dark skinned VJ that used to be on MTV, turned actress?” I asked.

“That’s the one,” he said.

“Wow…what happened?” I asked.

“The usual…boy meets girl…girl and boy fall for each other…girl and boy grow apart…that’s all,” Conrad said.

“It had to be more than that,” I replied.

Conrad sighed, then said, “She was getting real busy with her career and I was about to go on tour again. She didn’t think a long distance, no seeing each other for months at a time relationship would work, so we parted ways. That’s all,” Conrad said as I looked into his eyes. He seemed like it wasn’t his best thing to talk about. You could tell that he had real feelings for her, so I just said…

“I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to get all up in your Kool-Aid,” I said.

Conrad grinned at me. “Yes, you did. But it’s cool. I mean, I really cared about her, but things happen. It is what it is…you know.”

Yeah, I knew all too well.

Conrad looked at his watch and said, “I had fun today.”

I smiled at him. “Me too.”

“You still down to go out with me tonight?” Conrad asked.

“Yeah…I’m down. What time?” I asked.

“The show doesn’t start until 10, but I want to get there for 9 and holla at my man. That cool with you?” Conrad asked.

“Sure,” I said as we finished eating. It was about 4 when he dropped me off, so I decided to take a hot shower and a nap before I my evening. When I woke up, I was ready for the night. I flat-ironed my hair so that it could have that sleek, s.exy look. I wanted to look s.exy, so I threw on my black, fitted, corset blouse with the millions of buttons and a low rise, short, flirty, pleated black skirt. Red heels completed the look and when I finished my make-up, I did a double take. I looked fine as hell. I turned and twisted my body, looking at myself in the mirror at every angle when I heard a knock at my hotel door. I sprayed a light, fruity, musky perfume on my neck, my knees and my wrists and opened my hotel door.

When I tell you that Conrad Tate is a sexy muthafucka…whew. He had on a white t-shirt, a dark brown leather jacket, dark blue jeans, this hot ass dark brown belt and white sneakers. He slowly looked me over and smiled.

“Damn, Bree…you're fine as hell! Is all of this for me?” he asked. I closed my door and he pulled my left hand in his right. I felt this tingly feeling and I was kind of shocked because he’s never held my hand before.

Shiiit…I may never wash that hand again.

“No, it’s for me. I don’t dress to impress men anymore…just myself,” I said as he larger hand gripped my smaller one.

“I hear you, sweetheart. You just look…good. Damn good,” he replied as he looked me over as we walked to the elevator. Conrad pulled on his aviator Gucci sunglasses. Damn, the man was fine I thought as I looked him over once more.

“Thank you…so do you,” I replied as we waited for the elevator. We boarded, got off, walked out of hotel and into a sleek, black limousine. I slid in first and Conrad slid in next to me. We began to drive off and I caught him staring at my legs. I decided to play it off and ask about our destination.

“So…who are we going see?” I asked. His arm went around the back of the seat as he gave me that panty dropping grin.

“Uh huh, nosey…you’re just gonna have to wait and see. Don’t you like surprises?” Conrad asked.

“Not really…I like knowing what I’m walking into,” I said.

“Huh? That’s good to know. Ima have to remember that,” Conrad replied.

“You do realize that this feels like a date,” I replied as he laughed.

“But we’re just friends. Besides, if it was, you are dating, right? I mean, from what I’ve heard…,” Conrad began.

“What do you mean by that?” I asked.

“Brianna, come on. I got friends, sweetheart. They’ve seen you out at the clubs and out with dudes and they say, ‘I saw your dancer girl at Neon’ or shit like that,” Conrad said with a grin.

“I guess I’m busted, huh?” I said as Conrad scooted closer to me.

“Naw, nothin’ like that. You doing you, ma. That’s what you gotta do,” he said as I fell back into the seat and watched the scenery as we drove.

When we finally arrived at the club, their were paparazzi outside the door. Before we got out, Conrad said, “Just hold your head high, keep holding onto my hand and don’t say anything to them, alright?”

I nodded and as the doorman to the club opened the limo door, Conrad stepped out first, then helped me out, holding my hand. He put his hand on the small of my back, then held my hand tighter as we walked through all the flashing cameras. I heard people yelling his name, but he just waved and walked ahead. Once we were inside, I sighed. That was hectic.

“You alright, sweetheart?” Conrad asked looking at me as we made our way to our seats, which were in this VIP section of the club right near the stage, which was separated from the rest of the club.

“Yeah, I’m cool. How do you deal with that?” I asked.

“It’s hard…I still haven’t gotten used to it. So, you like?” he asked as he held out my chair. I sat down and he sat right next to me.

“It’s nice. Thanks for bringing me,” I said as I stared into his eyes. He stared back and grinned.

“Anytime,” he replied.

“You still didn’t answer my question…is this a date?” I asked as he leaned closer to me, his fingers stroking my chin as he gazed intensely at me. Talk about hot and bothered…whew!

“Yes, it is. Are you alright with that?” Conrad asked, his fingers lazily stroking my chin. Help me Lord, please!

“Yes…it’s cool,” I said as I heard a voice say, “Conrad…what’s up, man?”

Who do I see but none other than Musiq Soulchild dapping Conrad and saying hello to him. He’s kind of short, and he looked good. He smiled at me.

“Is this Brianna?” he asked. How in the hell did he know my name?

“Yeah. This is Musiq, Bree. Bree, Musiq,” Conrad replied.

“How you doing, Bree?” he asked in this s.exy voice.

“I’m fine. Nice to meet you,” I said, still in awe.

“You too. You can dance your ass off, girl,” Musiq replied.

“Gee…thanks,” I said with a grin as they smiled. Gee thanks? How nerdy can you get?

They spoke to each other for a few minutes, then he left to get ready and I slapped Conrad lightly on the arm as he laughed.

“You know how much I love him…how could you be so cruel and not tell me he was performing tonight?” I asked.

“I told you it was a surprise,” he said and the next thing I knew, lights were lowering and being adjusted and the show began. We stood up and danced…well, actually moved from side to side with Conrad in back of me, singing in my ear. Yall just don’t know…I was turned on like you wouldn’t believe…but I wouldn’t go there…I wasn’t ready for that.

After the show, the club was in full swing and I had a drink or two…not to get drunk, but enough to feel right. Don’t ask me how I ended up straddling Conrad’s lap, but I was…he was holding onto my waist and my arms were around his neck.

He grinned up at me. “Having fun?”

“So much fun. Musiq is sooo talented and he’s so damn cool,” I said.

“Yeah he is. I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself. Everybody’s been telling me how fine you are and you are, baby…you are. You look so good, Bree. You really don’t have a clue how sexy you are, do you?” Conrad asked as I laughed.

“And that’s what I like about you. Look, I don’t like playin’ games, so I’m just gonna put this out there. I’m feeling you, Brianna…for real. I mean, I know you just got out of something and you need some time, and I wanna give you that. The question is, are you feeling me?” he asked as his hands slowly caressed my lower back.

“Yeah…yeah,” I whispered as he smiled.

“Cool. I’m gonna be out on this promo thing for about 4 months and I don’t want to pressure you, so, maybe when I get back, we can see where this is going. If you're with it, then cool. If not, we’re still friends,” he replied as I smiled. He licked his lips and all I wanted to do was lick them myself.

“I guess that sounds reasonable,” I said as his hands framed my face, gently pulling it down towards his.

“Good,” he whispered and the next thing I knew, Conrad had placed his sexy ass lips on mine and was kissing the shit out of me.

“Umm,” I whispered as I kissed him back. His tongued lightly licked the seam of my mouth and my tongue lept out to meet his. The man could kiss and I found myself enjoying the kiss that he was laying on me. He kept telling me how beautiful I was, and sexy and hell…I felt that way. Especially with the way he kissed me…whew. He smelled good, he felt good and his lips were…incredible. We kissed each other for the rest of the night, and for once, I didn’t give a damn. I didn’t think…I just reacted and Conrad made me feel sexy…desirable…wanted…something that I needed.

I haven’t felt this good in so long…and it felt really good.
Chapter 16 by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:
Strong language!
Chapter 16

6 months later

Seth

I can’t believe I’m doing this. I really can’t believe I’m sitting in a therapist’s office…for the umpteemth time. This is my sixth intial visit, and quite frankly, I really haven’t told her shit. Why? Because I’m an asshole that’s why.

I know what you’re thinking, so just say it. You wanna say the same thing that my mama said when I told her I was going to counseling. She said, “Well it’s about damn time.”

Yeah, I know it’s a little late, but I did a couple of months of the old Seth to try to rid myself of my feelings for Brianna and guess what? No such luck. I’ve seen her at the Grammy’s and caught her on TMZ with that singy dancy dude Conrad and you know what? The shit bugs the piss out of me. And she looks fucking gorgeous…incredible. Her hair is a lot longer and her body seems a lot tighter. Damn, breaking up does a body good. It definitely seems to be doing Brianna's good because she was already fine as hell, but she's SUPER FINE now!

And I didn't think she could get hotter, but excuse the fuck out of me. She has and she is. Let me stop thinking about that because it only pisses me off and I know what you're thinking...I don't have a right to be pissed off because I messed over her and yada, yada, yada...been there, done that, and I don't need you guys to rub the shit in.

And I don't want you to cut me, so I'm shutting up about that and I'll try to be nice from here on in.

Okay, I know you’re also wondering why I’ve seen my therapist five times, but I haven’t really started therapy. Why? Because I’m a prick, that’s why. The first five times, I must be honest, were complete bullshit on my part. I bs’d the hell out of that woman and I really didn’t get to the reason why I’m here in the first place.

At this moment in time, I’m sitting across from the recipient of said bullshit, my therapist, RJ Landry. I know what you’re wondering. Why does she go by RJ? What does it stand for? Well, I’ll tell you the reason she goes by RJ, and to be honest, I don’t fuckin’ blame her. Her name is Radicia Juniper Landry. From what I understand, it’s a family name. It was her great grandmother’s on her father’s side and her aunt’s and now it’s hers. Lucky lady!

That’s kind of messed up because they named her that…ON PURPOSE!

Damn…she has a fucked up family.

Anyway, let’s get back to RJ, which I will gladly call her because that name seriously has no sexy to it whatsoever. It sounds like a got damn vegetable disease or something.

Getting back to RJ…she’s in her mid 50’s and is a nice looking older woman with dark brown hair and sincere looking grey eyes. She’s supposed to be very good at what she does. For my sake, I hope she's THE SHIT at what she does.

“Hello Seth,” RJ said.

“Hello, RJ,” I said.

“What would you like to talk about today? I mean, are we going to talk today?” RJ asked.

“I don’t know…you tell me? Are we?” I asked with a grin on my face. I know, I know. I’m just like the kid in Meet the Parents who said…ASSSSSHOOLE!

That was some funny shit. But, I digress. Okay, I'll stop clowning and get serious.

“I don’t know, I mean, you’re paying me. We can sit here and just stare at each other for the next 50 minutes or you can talk. It’s your call and your money,” RJ said calmly. I just sat silently for about 15 minutes, tapping my feet and my fingers. Then, I decided to speak.

“Well, since you put it that way, about it being my money I mean, I guess I could talk. I mean, what do you want me to talk about? My job, my social life, my stress level, my boss’ hot new secretary, my mother’s quick reflexes while throwing a shoe at my head, the dickhead that cut me off on the way here, my team member who doesn’t know how to use a breath mint…what?” I asked. I know I was grating against this broad’s nerves and I wanted to see how far she would let me go before she totally went off. Hell, this was the highlight of my day so far. But, she didn’t do what I wanted her to do and that was go the fuck off on me. That would have been fun. Instead, she says…

“Quite frankly, it’s up to you what we talk about, but we haven’t spoken about the real reason you’re here. Maybe you can start there,” RJ said in that eerily, serene, calm voice of hers.

Got damn it. I really wanted to string her along a little more and see how pissed I could get her, but that damn serene and calm persona of hers is wearing me down. Shit. This usually works with my mama, my aunts…hell any female. I usually have them yelling and screaming and throwing shit at me at this point in time, but not her. She has a sincere smile on her face and she looks like she really wants to listen to what I have to say.

Damn it, I haven’t had any luck getting to her for the last five visits, so I guess Seth will be a good boy and tell her why I’m here. At least show her that I have a little home training.

Plus, I feel really sorry for her that she has to live with that fucking name that her parents gave her…the “family” name. I felt that I should give her a break.

Yeah, I know. I’m getting sensitive and shit.

Okay enough of all that…here goes.

“I want you to fix me so that I can get my girl back,” I said as she smiled.

“Fix you? Can you explain what you mean by that?” RJ asked.

“I figure if I come to you for awhile, you’ll tell me how to fix myself so that I can be what she needs and then get her back,” I said. RJ politely smiled and began to speak.

“Well, I’m certainly flattered that you think that I can fix you, but that’s not my job. I’m really here to listen to you, so you can put things into perspective for yourself…help you to facilitate your emotions so that you can fix yourself,” RJ said.

You can’t fix me? Damn. She said that I can fix myself? What shit has she been smoking? If I haven’t been able to fix myself all this damn time, what makes her think that I can do it now? I don’t say that to her of course, but I do say…

“Whatever you say. I can’t believe that I’m doing this. I never saw myself as being the guy that needs to see a therapist. I have a normal life,” I said.

“Many people who have normal lives have problems, Seth,” RJ said, placing air quotes around normal lives.

No, she can’t fix me, but she can be an amateur Vanna White. Bang up job so far, lady. I know that I better get my $125.00 an hour worth, or there’s going to be hell to pay. Okay, I’m going to stop sounding like a little punk ass. Back to the session.

“Yes, but I’m not supposed to,” I said as she looked intently at me.

“Can you tell me what do you mean by you’re not supposed to, because I’m a little confused,” RJ said.

“Well, okay. I’m basically…I’m hot. I mean I have a great job, a great crib, a great life. I mean, the ladies love me and I’m the life of the party. I’m a happy go lucky dude who lights it up no matter where he goes. I’m completely hetero, I don’t have any kids running around out there calling me daddy…at least none that I know of. In a nutshell, I’m the guy that has it all together. I’m not supposed to be here letting you get into my business and making me get in touch with my inner soul and shit. That’s what I mean. Okay?” I asked.

“Hmm. Okay,” RJ says as she nods her head. I wonder what she’s thinking. I don’t have the time to contemplate what she’s thinking about so I began to speak again.

“Anyway, can I start telling you why I’m here before I lose my nerve?” I asked anxiously.

“Of course,” RJ said. I took a deep breath and began to speak. I told her about how I cheated and about my thing about marriage for several minutes, then I just began to talk.

“I’m still in love with Brianna. I still miss her like crazy. I hate the fact that she’s moved on and I want her back. I want to be better for her. I want to understand why I do the shit that I do. She’s worth going through all of this.

I understand that I may never get her back. I messed up…no, I fucked up royally and it’s kind of preposterous for me to think that she’ll just take me back.

It’s been damn near a year. Brianna hasn’t called or made a move to talk to me. I know it’s over. I believe that it’s over. But, I can’t let go. We were too good together. Something that intense and special just doesn’t go away because of an indiscretion, right? I mean, I know that she’s hurting and I placed myself in her shoes and I was a rat bastard to do that to her, but you just can’t turn off your love for someone, right? I mean, it doesn’t work like that. At least that’s not the way I think it does. I’ve never been in love before, so I really wouldn’t know.

So, I know I’ve got some shit with me and I want to fix it because I love her and I want what we had back. So is there something that you can prescribe me or tell me that will help me stop what I’m doing so I can be what Brianna deserves and get her to come back to me?”

I sat there looking at RJ who was listening intently, just staring at me. Then she said, “There’s nothing that I can give you to solve your problem and there’s nothing that I can tell you.”

“Then why am I here?” I asked impatient as the fuck.

“Because you stated that you have problems with fidelity and that you want to work on your issues in regards to fidelity, marriage and trust…that’s what you told me, which is kind of odd because you stated that you shouldn’t be here because you’re the guy that has it all together,” RJ said.

“I told you that because obviously I am the guy that has it all together, but I’m kind of in pieces right now, and you’re supposed to help me put myself back together. Why isn’t this like the movies? In the movies, I sit in the chair, tell you what’s up, you write down some shit, and then you give me the advice I need to fix this. Why aren’t you doing that?” I asked.

“Because we’re not in a movie and that’s not how this process goes. Seth, you obviously sought my help because you feel that you need to change something about yourself. I’m here to help you do that, but you have to want to change. I’m not here to force you to do it, but in order for you to get the most out of it, you have to want it. You have to give yourself 100% to this in order for it to work and that means disclosing your feelings truthfully…something that you have a problem with…am I right?” RJ asked.

Damn, she was good. She was pulling shit out of me that I didn’t really disclose. What the fuck?

“Yeah. I don’t like talking about my feelings, okay. Brianna was the first woman that I’ve ever felt deeply about and she was all about telling me how she felt and slowly, but surely I began to express my feelings to her…maybe not all of them, but some,” I said.

“And you didn’t need me to do that, did you?” RJ asked.

“No, I didn’t,” I said. Hey, I’m not a total screw-up. Maybe there’s hope for me yet.

“You did that before you came here, so that means that you can adapt to different things, that you are capable of change. You just have to want it,” RJ replied.

Then, there was a huge patch of silence. I was processing and I guess she was too. I broke the silence by saying…

“I do want to change. I want to get back with Brianna. But I know I have to work on me first. I know there’s a lot of shit inside of me that hasn’t surfaced to me, but to other people and I just want to be a better dude, man. I just want to be a better me…but with the same sense of humor…and looks…and job…you get my drift,” I replied as she smiled.

“I think I do. Seth, I’m going to ask you something and I want you to answer this as honestly as you can. What do you feel? What do you think Brianna deserves from a man?” RJ asked.

“I feel like I let her down. I know I did and it makes me feel like crap. I did her dirty and she didn’t deserve that. Bree deserves everything good out of life…a good career, a good life, a good man. I never met a woman quite like Brianna. Come to think of it, her mannerisms and some of the things she says kind of reminds me of my mother. Maybe that’s why I was so attracted to her. Oh shit! Does that make me some kind of a perv or something, like that dude Oedipus, because I definitely don’t want to off my pops to get with my mom…that’s just gross,” I said as she smiled warmly.

“I don’t think it makes you a pervert. It sounds like you love your mother and her qualities and that’s what you look for in a woman…that’s all,” RJ said as I let out a deep breath. Then, I just began to run my mouth.

“Cool, because I didn’t want to be that dude that you did a case study about. Besides, I don’t think I’m that messed up, but I have some shit with me. But, yeah, Brianna’s sweet, kind, talented, sassy, quiet. She deserves a man’s love, devotion, and trust and I completely tossed all of that to the wind when I cheated on her not once, not twice, but several times with Camilla. I mean, I asked her to trust me and then I answered her with banging my ex-fling. I would completely understand if she never spoke to me again because that was truly foul on my part. But, I can’t let go. Brianna was the one thing that I didn’t want…I mean, physically I wanted her, but I didn’t want a relationship with her, but the more I got to know her, the more I wanted to be around her. Then, we became friends, and I wanted just her, and I thought I could handle it, although deep down inside I knew I couldn’t and I just let everything that we had go down the toilet. Now the one thing that I didn’t want is the one thing that I need and the truth is, I know that she doesn’t need me…a lying, cheating, fuck-up, but I need her. She made me feel like I was something special even though she was what was special about me, and although she called me an asshole, she always found a way to minimize the amount of asshole attitude that I dished out, you know what I mean? She made me better and I repay her by slinging SJ..."

"SJ? What is SJ?" RJ asked.

"Seth Jr.," I replied as her mouth made a small O when she realized that I was talking about my homie who lived in my pants.

That ain't half of the shit I could say, lady. Some of the things I say could make you piss your pants. But she's nice, so I'm not going to go there. But, I'll continue with the session.

"I slung Seth Jr. into the one woman that she thought I was through with and knew she had insecurities about. That was lower than low. Then there’s the marriage issue. I don’t have a problem with marriage the institution. I just don’t think that I was marriage material because I’m a screw-up. I knew that eventually I would screw-up what I had with Brianna and her talking about marriage and everything was just justification for me to go out and cheat on her. I hurt her…man, did I hurt her and that wasn’t my intention. If I could turn back time, I would have kicked Camilla out of my office and just talked to Brianna, but she wasn’t listening to me about the marriage stuff and I just zoned out of our relationship. I feel like I lost a piece of myself, RJ and I just want to find it…whether I get Brianna back or not.”

What the hell just happened? A whole five minutes of honesty from yours truly? This seriously needs to be documented.

Oh yeah. RJ’s taking notes. I forgot. My bad.

“Well, Seth, it sounds like you know what you did and you feel what you did was wrong. The one thing that you can do is go deeper into your feelings about your family, your job, your life in general during the next session…before and after Brianna. Are you comfortable with that?” RJ asked.

I sighed, feeling a lot better that I had got what I did off of my chest. “Yeah, that’s cool.”

“Seth…this was a good beginning. I feel like you’re more into this now than you were before,” RJ said.

“Yeah, I am. I just want to know what in the hell is going on with me…that’s all,” I replied.

“Well, you’re definitely off to a good start on your journey to finding that out. Is there anything else that you’d like to get off of your chest?” RJ asked.

“No…I think I’ve let enough off for one day. Maybe next time. Have a good one, RJ,” I said standing and shaking her hand. RJ shook mine back and smiled.

“You too. If you want to make your appointment with Georgia for next week, I have the same time free…if that’s good for you?” RJ asked.

“Yeah, that’s fine. Goodbye,” I said as I walked out of the office. RJ waved to me and I walked out of the office and over to her secretary Georgia to make my appointment for the same time next week. She gave me the little almond colored appointment card with my date and time neatly printed on it and bid me farewell. I walked through the glass double doors of the office building and walked quickly to my car. Once inside, I took deep breaths and placed my head on the steering wheel. I had to get myself together because I was losing it. Brianna consumed my thoughts and I just felt like shit knowing that I couldn’t pick up the phone and call her and tell her what happened or go over to her place and have her console me. My brother was wrapped up in being partner, his cases and his wife, so no go there. My father was out of town on some hunting trip with my uncles, and my mother seemed like she finally lost all patience with me and that’s odd within itself because that lady has the patience of Job, just like Jackson, but I guess I wore her down with all my crap.

Nope, I was in this one alone and I had no one to blame but myself. Maybe that’s how it was supposed to be with me for awhile…handling shit alone.

Damn…that’s a foreign concept to me, but I’m going to have suck it up and just do me for awhile.

Yeah. I’ll just do me.

*************************************************************

Brianna

Three months later

I was rather excited today because Conrad was in town and he was on his way to see me. He surprised me with his call, but I didn’t mind. It was the end of a long Saturday at Dafa and I was tired, hungry and dare I say it…horny? I hurriedly took a shower at the studio and threw on a pair of jeans and a white tank top. I knew it wasn’t my best look, but I don’t think he was going to mind.

It’s been a year and some change since I broke up with Seth and quite honestly, I haven’t really thought about him. I dated a few guys before I decided to do the one on one thing with Conrad and so far, so good. We talk regularly and he sees me when he’s not on the road. It’s kind of difficult not being able to see him in the flesh everyday, but I’ve gotten used to it and we do have webcams.

The Grammy’s were all that and a bag of chips! I got to wear this hot ass Gucci skirt, top, blouse and shoes and Conrad wore this Dolce & Gabbana outfit and we looked hot together, if I do say so myself. We went to all the parties…we danced…we made out…but we didn’t have sex. Believe me, I wanted to, but something wouldn’t let me do it and we didn’t.

Right about now, I really, really like Conrad. I care about him a lot and I really, really want to jump him. I really, really do. As I was thinking about that and looking over some papers in my office, Davia walked over to me eating curly fries out of a white, paper bag.

“Hey Bree Bree. I guess you don’t want your Arby’s now since Conrad is coming to scoop you up. No matter…I’ll eat it,” Davia said with a grin as she grabbed my bag. Greedy heifer. Always has been, always will be.

“He wants to take me out to dinner, so that would be a no,” I said with the biggest grin on my face as she took out her italian toasted sub and bit into it.

Davia gave me another grin and asked, “So, I guess that means you’re happy that he’s coming?”

“Yes, yes, and yes again,” I said.

“Good. While he’s here, why don’t you give the man them drawers while you’re at it, because you’re way too uptight,” Davia said as I laughed.

“What?” I asked innocently, but Davia knew me and wasn’t going to let that slide.

“Don’t what me heffa! You’ve been ornery and impatient for the last few weeks and I figured it was two things. 1) Your rabbit broke or 2) you still haven’t given the man any ass. I say, let him go with you to get another vibrator and let him use it before or while you give him that funk, that sweet, that nasty, that gushy stuff. That right there is some good times, girlie…good times,” Davia said with a grin as I laughed.

"My kitty isn't funky or nasty. It maybe sweet and gushy, but it's not funky and nasty," I said with pride. Davia just patted me on the shoulder and stuffed another curly fry into her mouth.

How many of those fuckin' things was she gonna eat?

"Bree Bree...when you're in the middle of a one hour or two hour sex-a-thon, if your kitty cat is still April fresh, then he ain't hittin' it right. You gotta smell badussy for the sex to be off the chain," Davia stated.

“You are a freak, Simmy…a bonafide supafreak!” I replied.

Davia winked as she bit into her sandwich once more. “Yeah, well at least I’m a happy, bonafide…get it bona-fide…supafreak who gets a good stiff dick on a regular basis. You, on the other hand seemed to have closed your punnani when you closed the door in Seth’s face.”

I watched as Davia shoved curly fries into her mouth and sipped on her lemonade with a smile. “Now, look who has selective memory. I recall a certain someone giving up the stiffy for almost two years,” I said.

“And if you recall sweetie, I walked in on my supposedly hetero boyfriend, who I found out was bi as I kicked his ass, screwing another dude in the ass…along with a woman, so I think my giving up the hard knock life was a must. You, on the other hand…well, I understand what happened, and I’m not trying to minimize what happened to you, but nothing could be as damaging as what I went through…trust me. Look I know you loved Seth and all and that’s why you gave him the ass, but shit, what’s love got to do with it when you’re dating a sexy ass singer and trying to get a nut? Nothing. Besides, you need to try some new dick. It wouldn’t hurt,” Davia replied as I sighed. Yeah, it was pretty rough for Davia, but she wasn’t in love with bi boy. I loved Seth and seeing what I saw…well, I don’t need to go into that again, do I? Besides, I’ve gotten over it. At least I think I have.

I don’t think about him anymore, that’s for sure. The only thing that’s on my mind lately is God, Dafa and Conrad. If it wasn’t for prayer…I wouldn’t have gotten through any of that mess.

“It’s not like I don’t want to make love to Conrad. Something always gets in the way and I haven’t seen him for months in person. You don’t know how hard it is,” I said.

Davia grinned as she popped another curly fry in her mouth and chewed. “I’m sure it’s very hard…trust me, I’ve looked at dude’s crotch…he’s packin’. You won’t be disappointed. Speaking of disappointment, guess who’s been participating in some couch time? Your ex-slut man Seth.”

My head whipped up as I looked at Davia. What the hell? “Excuse me?”

“You heard me…he’s been going for awhile now. Jackson and Mama Pat says he’s changed considerably. I wouldn’t know because I haven’t laid eyes on the sorry sack of shit, but hey! I guess dicks do know when to pull out,” Davia replied as I shook my head.

That girl…some of the things she said would turn most people’s hair white. Good thing I’m used to her.

But this development regarding Seth was quite…surprising. I always knew that he had some shit going on with him, but I never knew he would take the time out to figure out what that was and fix it.

Good for him. I don’t want anything bad to happen to him. I mean, I did love him, so if this is going to help better him, kudos to him.

Then, I heard a knock at the door and I heard, “Hey sweetheart.” I looked up to find Conrad in a grey vintage t-shirt and jeans with a bouquet of flowers that consisted of roses, tulips, and lilies in various reds and pinks. It was so beautiful. I instantly lit up and my heart began to race. He looked so good.

“Hey!” I exclaimed. I was so happy to see him. The way he looked at me and the way I looked at him…hell we almost caused a forest fire in my office.

“Hello. Hi Davia,” he replied and I swear Davia licked her lips. I nudged her and she said, “Oh hey Conrad…witchafineass ,” under her breath.

“Huh?” Conrad asked giving us that devastating smile of his.

“Don’t worry about her. I think she’s tired. She taught an extra class today,” I said as I narrowed my eyes at her. She merely winked and sipped on her drink.

“I’m not interrupting anything, am I ladies?” Conrad asked in that sexy voice of his. Davia smiled at him, grabbed my bag of food (because she had eaten hers already) and her black duffel bag and slung it over her shoulder.

“Nope, I was just on my way home to my hubby. Nice to see you Conrad. Bree, aren’t you gonna take Conrad to the store with you? I hear they have a sale on remote controlled cli…,” Davia began with a grin, but I pushed her out of the door.

“Bye, Simmy, love you,” I replied as I closed the door on her. I heard her laughing as I walked into Conrad’s arms. He felt so good and smelled so good. He hugged me closely to his body with the flowers still in hand.

“What was she talking about?” Conrad asked.

“Knowing Simmy’s mind, I don’t know. Oh, are those for me?” I asked as he gave me the flowers.

Conrad smiled as I sniffed them. “Yes, they are. Now are these for me?” he asked as he gently took the flowers from my hands and placed them on my desk.

“What?” I asked as he pulled me by the waist towards him. His face leaned lower into mine as he whispered, “These,” and slowly placed his lips on mine, kissing me thoroughly. It started out slow and sweet and ended up fast and passionate.

The next thing I knew, I was sitting on my desk and Conrad was kissing my neck and whispering into my ear.

“Umm…I’ve missed you,” he whispered as his teeth gently caught the end of my ear, then the tip of his tongue lightly swiped it. I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist.

“I’ve missed you, too,” I whispered as he pulled away from my neck and placed his lips back on mine.

“You didn’t answer my question, baby? Are these mine?” he asked as he pulled my bottom lip between his and gently sucked. He knew that I loved that and I moaned loudly in response.

The way he was kissing me…he could have anything that was on me. “Yes, they’re yours…umm,” I whispered as he kissed me once more then, moved his head back to my neck, his lips lightly kissing it. His hands grabbed my behind and I felt his hardness grind into me. I grinded back and he looked at me once more.

“I didn’t think I was going to miss you as much as I did,” I replied honestly as he kissed, bit and licked my neck.

“Oh yeah? Well, I knew I was going to miss you and…umm, you taste so good, sweetheart. I wonder how the rest of you tastes,” he whispered as his tongue curled along my neck, making me hold his head in my hands to keep him closer to the task at hand.

“Delicious…why don’t you see for yourself?” I asked.

“I plan on doing just that. I want you so fuckin’ bad right now, Bree…you have no idea,” he whispered and I just got completely wet. The fresh panties that I just put on were no good anymore.

“I want you, too,” I whispered as he looked me in the eyes, wanting to make sure that I knew what he was getting at. I did and I made sure he knew because my hand drifted right along his package, eliciting a sexy growl from his lips…and what a nice package it was!

“Thank God…but not here, baby…at least not this time. I wanna do this right. You think we can make it to your place in ten minutes?” he asked as I licked my tongue along his ear and heard him groan, fuck baby and grab my ass tighter.

“Nope…but we can make it to your suite in five,” I whispered.

“Good fuckin’ point. Let’s go,” he whispered.

“Yes…let’s,” I said as we walked our horny asses out of the door.

All I have to say is…all night and the next morning with Conrad was worth it. My body needed it and so did his, and it was everything I wanted and more. It was sooo good and sooo…whoo! and I definitely smelled badussy, so at least we were on the right track.

It was definitely worth it. It most definitely was.
Chapter 17 by Chaynetv
Chapter 17

One year later

Seth

It’s been about a year and some change that I’ve been doing me and you know what I realized? I really am a conceited, prick asshole. No, really, I am. I know I called myself a prick before, but that’s what I really was…a prick that thought the sun shined and set on his ass. I didn’t really think I was like that, but I was.

I’ve been doing a lot of things to change and talking to RJ once or twice a week has helped. I realized how vain I was and how that turns off many people. I know you’re probably pinching yourself right now, but that’s what I’ve learned. It’s okay to be confident, self-assured and sometimes cocky. But being arrogant and thinking your shit don’t stink is down right repulsive…and that’s why I’ve had a lot of the problems that I am currently seeing a therapist for. That’s what drew me to women like Camilla. Camilla was me in a skirt and as soon as I severed that unhealthy tie, the better off I was...and that's what I did, seven months ago. I realized that she really didn’t care about me as a person. She just cared about my dick and how I made her cum and that’s just not what sex is supposed to be about…at least that’s not what I experienced with Brianna. I made it very clear to her that it was over and she just smiled and said it’s been real and I haven’t heard from her since.

Do you want to know what really helped me facilitate changes in my life? Talking with my mother, my father and my brother, and RJ, who suggested that I write letters to the people that I hurt the most. I wrote my parents, Jackson and Brianna, who has not responded to them, which I for one, don’t blame her for. The extent to which I hurt her was pretty severe and I’m not even thinking about getting her back anymore. Don’t get it twisted…I still want to be with her. I am still in love with her, but I know that I didn’t do right and I wasn’t the best thing for her. Now, I just wanted to make amends for all the pain I caused her and if there's a slim chance of hope, I would like to be friends with her. If I can't have her, then I just want to know that she doesn't hate me. That would make my day. It's all up to her and I have to deal with that.

I know what you’re doing now…you’re scratching your head in amazement and you’re saying what the fuck and I can’t really blame you. I was saying the same thing myself.

It feels good to be able to go to my brother’s house and not be afraid that my sister-in-law is going to shank me. Let me tell you how that minor miracle occurred.

I wrote Jackson a letter and asked him to meet me for lunch. My brother hadn’t totally abandoned me throughout this, but things just weren’t the same. Sure his wife wanted to slice my dick off with a rusty razor blade and place in a mason jar, but that was completely understandable and because of what I did to Brianna, I was banned from their crib. However, after I wrote him this letter, the tide began to turn.

Jackson and I sat in one of our favorite sandwich shops and he just stared at me for a minute. The letter that I wrote to him was dangling loosely through his fingers.

“Seth, this thing was pretty intense,” Jackson replied as he looked at me.

“Yeah. I know I’ve been pissing you off for years with the way I treated women. I was a dickhead,” I replied.

“Yeah, you were. So, you seriously haven’t been with a different girl every week…you haven’t been chasing any ass?” Jackson asked in that “I think you’re full of shit” tone of voice.

“No. I’m sad to say it, but the last time I got laid was 9 months ago. It’s just…it’s been hard, trust me, but that’s what got me in trouble in the first place and I figured I’d go cold turkey for a minute. I’ve been concentrating on work and getting myself together, big bro. Besides, the one that I want I can’t have, so…I’m just not down with that shit anymore, okay?” I said. Yeah, it’s true. I’m practically a fucking monk now.

You can close your mouth now. Flies may go in it. What I told my brother was true…it was hard, but I wanted Brianna and if I couldn’t have her, then I wouldn’t have anyone. Besides, the last time I did get laid, all I did was imagine it was Brianna because when I looked at the chic, things wouldn’t pop off, if you know what I mean?

Yeah. I’m still in shock, too.

“Damn,” Jackson replied.

“Yeah,” I answered back.

“Look, Seth, I’m proud of you. I can see that you’re changing. The Seth I know wouldn’t have ever went this far. He wouldn’t give a shit. But you do…you finally get it. So for that, I’ll give you a handclap. But I gotta tell you that I showed this to Dav. She’s my wife and I don’t like keeping things from her, but I thought she should see this. I don’t know if it’s the hormones from being pregnant or what, but she said that she’s glad you’re learning from your mistakes, so if you want to come over sometime and play Madden, that’s cool. She won’t kill you, but I can’t say that you won’t get slapped…maybe cursed out. It may help if you brought lilies or a cheesecake…,” Jackson said with a grin as I caught what he said and interrupted him.

I grinned at my brother. “Wait…back up. Dav’s pregnant. I’m going to be an uncle?”

Jackson’s entire face lit up and said, “Yeah. We just found out a couple of weeks ago so, yeah. I’m going to be a daddy, Seth.”

I was happy for my brother and told him so. Jackson always talked about wanting kids and I could tell he was over the moon about this news.

“I can only imagine how mama reacted,” I replied as Jackson laughed.

“She screamed, called all her friends and our family, then she started baking. The weirdest thing I’ve ever seen, but hey…if that’s how she conveys her happiness, then by all means,” Jackson replied.

“What did pops say?” I ask.

“He said congratulations….now you’re gonna get back all the shit you did to us,” Jackson replied as we both laughed.

“That sounds like him. What do you want…a girl or a boy?” I asked.

Jackson was so happy. “I don’t care. Just as long as it’s healthy. Man, I never thought that I would get married, much less become a father. This is just so much, right now, but I love it. I’m so damn happy it’s fuckin’ ridiculous.”

Jackson couldn’t stop smiling and I smiled back at him. “Well, that’s good. You deserve it, big bro.”

“I do, don’t I?” Jackson asked.

“Yeah, you bonehead shit. I wouldn’t have said it if I didn’t mean it,” I replied and that’s how the conversation went. We continued to have lunch and talk about what was going on in our lives. But the really important part occurred Saturday when I went over to Jackson and Davia’s to play X-Box with him and hang out.

I rang the doorbell and Davia answered it, looking gorgeous as ever. She sure didn’t look 3 ½ months pregnant, that’s for sure…and she sure didn’t look pleased to see me. Her right hand was propped on her hip as she narrowed her eyes at me. I looked to her hands and saw that they didn’t hold any knives, guns, broken glass bottles or any other weapons, so I breathed a sigh of relief.

“Hey Davia. It’s been awhile,” I replied as I held out the white lilies to her. She took them, without saying thank you. Then, in true Davia fashion, she went off on me right out of the gate.

“And who’s fault is that, he who can’t control his dick? Come in, numbnuts. You’re lucky I don’t have my blade…my good one. Go ahead. I ain’t gonna cut you. I promised my husband that I wouldn’t. Jackson’s in the kitchen,” Davia replied as I walked through the door. I was treading very lightly as I walked into their home. Davia slowly walked behind me, her eyes still narrowed.

“Congratulations, Dav. Jackson told me the news. Pregnancy agrees with you. You’re positively glowing,” I replied as she walked into the kitchen. Jackson saw me, said hello and continued cutting up celery.

Davia leaned on the counter that I had sat next to, eyes still narrow.

“Uh huh,” Davia replied, cracking her knuckles. Why was she doing that?

“So what do you want to have…a girl or a boy?” I asked. Davia still gave me that evil stare with her hand on her right hip as she picked up a piece of celery and dipped it into blue cheese dressing.

“I don’t know. If it’s a girl, we’re gonna school her on how to avoid low down, dirty bastards like you. If it’s a boy, we’re gonna make sure that he doesn’t ho around and slip his pole into many holes like you do. That answer your question?” Davia asked.

I really couldn’t say anything but yes. I mean, Davia was staring at me like she wanted to beat my ass and I guess I really couldn’t blame her. Brianna was like her sister and I hurt her badly.

Then, Davia walked up to me and said, “Before we go any further, Seth, let’s clear the air.”

I took a deep breath and sighed. “Okay.”’ The next thing I know, Davia right hooked me in the jaw, then she slapped the shit out of me.

Damn. That hurt!

“Ow…FUCK! Why did you do that?” I asked as I held my face. I looked at Jackson who just shrugged his shoulders.

“Because you deserved it, muthafucka! I’ve been wanting to do that for a year and a half. Then your fuckin’ ass didn’t bring no cheesecake. You trying to get back in…you need to lick all of the ass, not just half!” Davia exclaimed. I looked at my brother and gave him a look that screamed help me, you fucker, but the look he gave me said, fuck you, you’re on your own.

“Hey…I didn’t tell you she wasn’t going to hit you,” Jackson replied.

“Damn, Dav! I’m sorry! I’m so fucking sorry for what I did to Brianna. I fucked up with her…I know I did. I hurt her badly! I loved her and I fucked everything up!” I exclaimed and then I got slapped again. I didn’t see that coming.

“YOU FUCKIN’ RIGHT YOU DID! Do you have any idea how that girl cried and how she dealt with the fact that she caught your ass dicking down another broad? Do you know that you broke a major trust and you’ll probably never get that back?!” Davia yelled as I looked at her. Davia was truly pissed off.

“Yes, Davia I know and it gets to me everyday! I know that I lost a good thing because I was selfish and immature and inconsiderate! I know what I did and what it did and I’m trying to live with it! I’m trying to live with it because I know I’ll probably never get her back and I still love her! I never stopped! But, she deserves better than me and I hope she has that. And every time I see her with that dude, it kills me, but you know what? I brought everything on myself. Are you happy? I’m suffering! I’m heartbroken and I’m suffering because of my huge, dumb ass mistake. And you want to know what else? I know it’s what I deserve. It’s what I deserve and I’m trying to deal with it so give me a fuckin’ break…please!” I replied as a silence encompassed the room. Davia’s was trying to calm herself down and so was I. The only sound was Jackson placing chicken drummetes into hot grease for his homemade buffalo wings. Davia and I just looked at each other and then she spoke.

“Well, I’ll be damned. You said please,” Davia replied.

“Yes, I do have manners. I have been home trained,” I replied.

“Well, where the fuck have they been?” Davia asked.

“Hibernating,” I replied.

“Well, we live in Texas. It don’t get cold enough for nothin’ to hibernate, so you need to keep bringing that shit out!” Davia replied, then she sat next to me on the other stool at the bar.

“I hear you. How is she doing, Davia?” I asked. I couldn’t help myself. I had to know.

“She’s living…without you and she’s happy. That’s all I can say. Seth, you have to realize that she’s my friend and my loyalty lies with her. You would know how she was if you wouldn't have did what you did, so I’m not going to give you updates on her. It just ain’t gonna happen, patna',” Davia replied.

I didn’t like it, but I understood. “I feel you.”

“But, what I read in that letter that you wrote to Jackson seemed sincere…genuine…real. I’m a good bullshit detector and from what you said and what I read, it seems as if you really have changed and I’m glad. But, you still have a long way to go,” Davia said.

I gave a sigh of relief. “I know I do. I know. I’ve written Brianna letters and they’ve all come back to me. I’m not trying to get back into her life that way, but I just want to apologize…maybe be friends,” I replied.

Davia looked at me as if I was crazy. “Apologizing to her would be good…if she decides to read your letters. All I can say is keep sending them. And no, I am not speaking up for you or vouching for you. You created all this shit…you need to find your own way to fix it. As for being friends with her…whoo, um, she caught some chick riding you. I don’t know, man…that’s a stretch, but weirder fuckin’ things have happened. But, I have to be honest. You do seem different. Less cocky and arrogant, more humble. It suits you, Seth. It really does and it’s a good start. Look, I have to run to the store, so I’ll see you guys in a few,” Davia said as she walked over to Jackson, who pulled her by her jean loops and kissed her softly on the lips. He looked at her as if she was the only thing in the world that was important, like she was his world…like he loved her.

Damn. How did I end up here?

Don’t answer that. I know. I know. Me and my slippery dick.

“Can you get me some more hot sauce and another 12 pack of Heineken, baby?” Jackson asked as Davia kissed him again smiling.

“I sure can. Anything else before I go?” Davia asked.

“Just some more sugar,” Jackson requested as Davia laughed and kissed him again.

“Uh, uh, uh…now that’s what I’m talking about. I’ll see you when you get back. Be careful, sweetness,” he replied as he kissed her once more before she pulled away from him. Davia smiled at him and you could tell that she was head over heels in love with my brother. It was really something to see. She walked right up to him and stared into his eyes, smiling at him. Jackson looked at Davia like I wasn’t even in the room. Talk about some intense shit.

“I will. I love you,” Davia said, as she stood on tiptoe and kissed him softly on the lips.

Jackson kissed her back, with a Kool-Aid grin on his face. “I love you, too baby.”

“I will return…with cheesecake since someone’s trifling ass doesn’t know how to kiss the bootay properly. Seth…keep writing those letters. You never know. Oh, and don't sleep...you still ain't off my beat that bitch with a bat list, so don't get comfy,” Davia replied with narrow eyes towards me as she walked towards the foyer closet, grabbed her purse and walked out of the front door.

I looked over at Jackson who looked at me and then he burst out laughing.

“Damn, Seth! Davia punched the shit out of you! Then she bitch slapped you. Man, why didn’t I have the camcorder at that time? That shit was funny as hell! How does it feel?” Jackson asked as I gave him the finger.

“It hurts. You could have stopped your wife from getting violent,” I replied as I caressed my sore jaw.

“No, like she said, you got yourself into some shit that you have to fix. She’s been wanting to do that to you for awhile and I can’t blame her. You had to clear the air and I think that’s been done. Besides, I have to live with her. I don’t like my baby being mad at me. If I would have jumped in, we would have both had sore jaws…and she would have put me on pussy lockdown, so you can kiss my ass. I like getting it on with my wife. You were on your own,” Jackson stated as I laughed. When I thought about it, it was funny and it was Davia. Brianna was her best friend. I shouldn’t have expected anything less. There was a small patch of silence as I watched my brother cut up more celery. Then, I spoke.

“J…I know I’ve asked you this before, but are you happy? I mean, are you sure that Davia is the right one?” I asked.

Jackson looked up at me, grinned and said, “Yes. I’m happy as hell and I chose the right woman. I thought I was happy just working and I thought what Paulina and I had was a relationship, but it wasn’t. We just fucked and dated…there was no love there, no spark, you know? Davia’s taught me so much, man…love, sacrifice, commitment. She’s just the shit, you know and if I wouldn’t have been teaching that semester, I would have never met her. I knew when I first saw her that my life was going to change and she was going to be the cause. I love the shit out of that woman and now because of her, I’m going to be a father. I know what we have may seem boring, but it’s not. I can look at her across the room and know what she’s thinking just by looking into her eyes. I love waking up to her. I love the chemistry that we have, the passion. Our life may not be exciting to most, but it’s real and it’s ours…and it’s a good one and I’m happy with what I have…for real. I wouldn’t change anything. Not one thing.”

I took in everything my brother said and watched as he talked about Davia. I knew he was thinking about her now because of the look he had on his face. Damn…I wanted that. I really did.

“Damn…I really fucked up didn’t I?” I asked as I grabbed a piece of celery as Jackson turned the chicken in the hot oil.

“You betcha. But hey…I’ll keep my fingers crossed in the event that hell does freeze over and Brianna forgives you,” Jackson replied laughing as I laughed and threw a piece of celery at him.

“Fuck you, J,” I replied as we laughed as I watched him cook.

Damn. I missed this. I’m glad I have this back.

*********************************************************

Brianna

Well, he’s gone and done it. He’s truly done it. He’s went off the got damn deep end. Seth Aldridge has become a stalker.

I don’t mean he’s stalking me physically, but he’s been writing these letters. I’ve been getting one twice a week for the last three months and I have thrown them all away. Except for the one that’s in my hand. Just this one. For some reason, this letter plagued me and stayed on my mind.

Maybe it was because of what Davia told me about Seth coming over and her socking his ass in the jaw. She didn’t go into too much detail about what they spoke about and I didn’t want her too. Simmy knew me. She knew I needed to work things out in my own time.

And now I’m tripping about the letter shit because my shit with Conrad is not going the way I thought it would be. Don’t get me wrong. He’s gorgeous. He’s a good guy. The sex is hot like fire. But, something’s missing. Things haven’t been going well for a long time.

Let me begin by saying that this has nothing to do with Seth. It has everything to do with me. Conrad is always on the road. I don’t get to see him as much as I would like to and for a woman like me, that’s not good. I thought I would be able to handle this long distance relationship stuff, but I’m just not cut out for it. I don’t want my man to smother me, but I like to be able to get in my car and go see him and vice versa. The shit’s kind of hard when your man is in London.

And before you ask, yes, I’ve talked to Conrad about this, and I’ve flown to be with him on several occasions, but I have a business to run. Then, he asks me to move to L.A. with him and I flat out said no. I’ve never lived with a guy and everything was telling me that it would be a bad move. I I already gave my all to one guy…I didn’t want to give my life up for another.

So, with that being said, I think I have to break up with Conrad. It would be the best thing for both of us.

And yes, I love him. I told him I loved him. He told me, but it’s not that earth shattering, give my all love, which is sad because he’s such a good dude, but it has to be done. The love that I have for him is like good friend, ride till we die, friendship love. And to be quite honest, I think he knows, too.

As I’m reading this letter from Seth, I realize that what Conrad and I have is not as deep as I want it to be and from what I’ve read, he has changed…but I can’t trust in that. But got damn it, I still want him…a part of me still wants him.

I’m listening to Kelly Rowland’s,Still in Love With My Ex and the words to this song explain my entire damn situation to a tee…well, most of it does.

Still in love with my Ex

Ex (Yeah)
Ex
Ex (Yeah)

I never thought that we would break up for the better
Should've never made the promises to each other
So many things I should've said that you didn't know
Coming in from a past with a heavy load

But I knew that you were a good man
Gave me love, you were faithful - It showed on my hand
I know there are questions in your mind you don't understand
Through the words of this song, I wanna answer them

Honesty (Check)
Conversation (Check)
A shoulder I can lean on anytime I'm feeling stressed (Check)
Good loving (Yes)
The perfect soldier (Yes)
Was about to say "I do," when I know it wasn’t meant
So I

[1] – Searching my mind, trying to figure it out
And thought I was happy but I'm having some doubts
Think I found the answer and I know I must confess
I'm still in love with my ex
And I wasn't ready when I said that I loved you
And in my heart, I know that I gotta tell you
I shouldn't have gone from a situation to the next
I'm still in love with my ex

[Kelly]
Every moment that I stayed, I dug a deeper hole
I was with you but my heart wouldn't let him go
All my family told me, "Kelly he's the one for you"
I know your family love me and I love them too

(I'm so sorry) I'm so sorry for the pain that I put you through
But you shouldn't have to suffer cause I'm confused
So much for looking forward to future plans
Lost the love of my life and I lost a friend

Good to me (Yes)
Security (Yes)
You were all the things I wanted
Checking everything (Check, check)
You were comforting (Yes)
Romantic man (Yes)
How could I have said "I do," when I knew it wasn’t meant
So I

[Repeat 1]

Silence
I've gotta own this
I've gotta own this game
I can't believe I'm saying this..
Saying sorry is the hardest part

[Repeat 1]

Ex
Ex
Ex (Ex)


Damn you Seth…things were going okay, then you had to send me this fucking letter….

Shit. That's a lie. I'm more fucked up than ever now.

********************************************************

A week later, I found myself at Falene’s house with Simmy (Davia’s nickname), playing with Falene’s 1 ½ year old daughter, Sydney. She was so cute. She looked like Falene and Bryce. She got Falene’s hazel eyes and Bryce’s temperament, thank God.

I was holding Sydney by her hands and she was standing on my thighs, giggling and laughing. She was such a beautiful baby, I thought.

Simmy grabbed a handful of cheetos and shoved them into her mouth. That girl was definitely taking the eating for two thing literally.

“I’m glad to hear that you and Conrad parted ways as friends. It would have been a shame if he would have gotten hurt,” Falene said.

“That’s the last thing I wanted to do. The thing about it is, we had a good thing, but we both agreed it wasn’t THE thing we were both looking for, you know. I’ll still work with him and we’re still going to be good friends, but we’ll never go down that road again. It’s sad, but at least we’re still cool,” I replied as Simmy stuffed more cheetos into her mouth.

“Yeah. Bree Bree, you know I love you right?” Davia asked as I sighed.

Aw, shit. When she asks that question, it’s never good.

“Yes, Simmy…and I love you, too,” I replied.

“Okay. Did you break up with Conrad because you still got feelings for Seth because of those damn letters?” Davia asked.

Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. I didn’t really send all the letters back without reading them. I read a few and the last one was a doozy. I guess I could let you guys see it…since I was going to give it to Davia and Falene to read anyway.

“No. What Conrad and I had was at a standstill because there was no deep love there. We were kind of going through the motions the last couple of months. But, I won’t lie…that last letter really did me in and caused me to see that I still love the bastard. Leenie, could you get it out of my purse?” I asked as Falene took it. Davia leaned closer to her and they began reading.

Dear Brianna,

I hope that all is well with you. I don’t know if you’re going to read this or even open it for that matter, but I’m writing it anyway.

I miss you. I know you may not want to hear that, but I do. Not a day goes by when I don’t think of you. You’re the first thing I think about in the morning and your face is the last image I see before I go to sleep. I can’t help it. You do that to me.

Brianna, I want to let you know that I’m sorry. I’m truly, deeply, sorry. You had faith in me. You trusted me with your heart, your body, and your love and I did the unthinkable…I cheated on you. You have no idea how sorry I am. I remember the look on your face when you walked in…the hurt, the disgust, the loss…I saw it all and I felt it. More importantly, I deserved to feel it. I’m always thinking about Seth first, and everyone else later. That’s what got me into the predicament that I’m in. That’s what made me lose you.

You want to know what I’ve realized about myself? That I’m a self-centered, arrogant bastard. I was never good enough for you. You knew it from the start. I knew it. But, because I was used to getting my way, and I had to have you, I went after you and I got you. Brianna, you were my first love and my first relationship…and I fucked it all up. I hurt you in the worst way and for that, I’m sorry.

You may not ever forgive me or even trust me ever again, and although that hurts me, it’s only what I deserve. I did the deed and now I’m paying for it. You were a good woman to me, Bree and instead of talking to you about my feelings, I did what I do best and that’s fuck things up.

Brianna, you deserve a good man…someone’s who’s honest, truthful, faithful, passionate and totally in love with you and I know for a fact that I’m not the one for you…at least not yet.

I also learned something else. I’m never going to be right for anyone, especially you until I get Seth together and that’s what I’ve been doing for this last year and a half. I’ve been trying to do damage control with myself. I had a lot of issues that I had to work on and believe me, they were eye opening and made me very ashamed of the person that I was. But, I’ve been trying to do better. I think I am better. I haven’t been with anyone for almost a year. I know you don’t want to hear that, but it’s true. I told you, I needed a complete overhaul and that’s what I’ve been doing…trying to change.

Brianna, I want to thank you for breaking up with me. I want to thank you for loving me. If we would have stayed together, I know that I wouldn’t have changed. It’s sad, but cheating on you helped me. It helped me learn that I ain’t shit and I need to change. It also helped me realize that in order for me to be a man that can love a woman as wonderful as you, I have to be a man in every aspect. I look at my brother and my father and that’s what I want to be…not exactly like them, but real men. I want to be a real man for you, baby.

Baby, you are a splendid, beautiful, magnificent woman and I wish you nothing but the best in life. I know you may not believe what I’ve said, but it’s the truth. The truth is I want you to be happy. The truth is, I want to be with you. The truth is, I still love you…but I know it’s not right.

Brianna, even if we never get another chance, I would like to be your friend. I think that’s where I went wrong. I was too busy trying to be a lover and I wasn’t really a friend. If I was your friend, I wouldn’t have cheated…it’s that simple.

I know that you don’t trust me and you may never trust me again, but I would like it if you could find it in your heart to forgive me. I’m so very sorry for hurting you. The only thing I wanted to do was be with you and love you, but I didn’t do a very good job at it. But, I know that I could be a good friend to you, if you give me the chance.

You have taught me so much…I’m becoming a better man and it’s all because of you…because I owe it to myself to be a real man…I owe it to you.

Brianna, my numbers haven’t changed. I still live in the same condo…the one you picked out because you fell in love with the kitchen and the closet. I would really like to talk to you if you’re up to it. If not, then I completely understand and I wish you nothing but happiness.

I still love you…from the bottom of my heart, from the tips of my fingers and toes. Please forgive me and know that you have my heart…always have, always will. Take care of yourself, Brianna. I pray that nothing but blessings come your way.

With all my love,
Seth


Ms. Sydney decided that she didn’t want me to hold her anymore, so she crawled off me and toddled on those chubby, caramel legs of hers to her pink and white checkered blanket that was full of toys. Davia and Falene put the letter down and sighed long and loud. After a few minutes, I spoke.

“Yeah…that was the same thing that I thought, too,” I replied.

“I know he fucked up, but the Seth in this letter sounds like a fuckin’ pod person,” Davia replied.

“Since when does he apologize and feel sorry? You sure this ain’t some shit to get back in where he used to fit in?” Falene asked.

“No. One thing I know about Seth and he does not say shit that he doesn’t mean. He just sounds so…sincere…genuine. I can’t just go back to him after what he did…that’s insane,” I replied.

“But you do want to see him, don’t you? I know you do. It’s written all over your face,” Davia replied as I sighed.

It’s been almost two years and some change. That letter has definitely brought out my curious side.

“Yes,” I replied.

“Well, then see him. Look, you guys know my track record. In the past, if a guy cheated on me, I just let it slide. When I got tired and broke it off with them, none of them ever told me they were sorry or wrote me a got damn letter. I’m not saying that you should put your guard down, but what you and Seth had was some special shit. Maybe you need to see him, just to clear the air. If you know that you can’t go back to that, so be it,” Falene replied.

“But listen to your head and your heart…not one or the other. Understand?” Davia asked.

“Yeah. I think I’m going to call him. Shit…I still love the bastard. I still love him,” I said as the tears fell down my face. Davia got to me first and pulled me close, with Falene hugging the both of us.

“Don’t worry…I still have my muthafucka gutter and my nine. If he acts stupid, just call me and I’ll come and regulate,” Davia said and I laughed in between my crying. Crying…I thought I was done with all of that.

The thing that’s getting to me is he put all the blame on himself. Yes, he fucked another woman…more than once. But, I was doing the impossible…I was trying to change someone who wasn’t ready and I was pushing something on him that he clearly wasn’t ready for and for that, I need my ass kicked. I need a huge foot right up my ass.

I’m not justifying his cheating, but you know what? It was the wake-up call that I needed…the jolt that I needed to grow up a little, so for that, thanks Seth.

Shit. Seth Aldridge…why did I miss him? Why did I still have feelings for this man? Why did I still love him? Why?
Chapter 18 by Chaynetv
Chapter 18

Seth

Two months later

She called! She called! I can’t believe Brianna called me! It was so good to hear her voice. It was as sweet and sexy as ever and it still made me feel like my heart was beating 1000 times a minute.

I know I sound a little bitch-like, but fuck that! I missed her and I still loved her, so if me saying things like that makes you think that I’ve lost all of my swag, then I only have this to say…don’t get it twisted. I’m still me, but I’m less of a dick. Now, I'm more of a loveable asshole, but I’m a better dude…a lot better.

Brianna wanted to have lunch with me on Friday. I couldn’t tell if this was going to be a final kiss off lunch or a let’s try and be friend’s lunch. At this point, I really didn’t give a shit. I haven’t seen her in two years and I couldn’t wait. I knew that this wasn’t going to be the easiest of situations and I knew that I was certainly the cause of said situation, but I hoped that it wouldn’t be too bad.

I walked into my mother’s house after work that Wednesday smiling from ear to ear. She and Jackson looked up from her laptop and grinned.

“Hey, baby boy,” she said.

“Hey, lil bro. What’s up? How you livin’?” Jackson said as he held a container in his hand. It looked like it contained my mother’s double chocolate chip cookies. I leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. The scent of onions, peppers and beef wafted through the air, which meant that she cooked her famous pepper steak.

“I’m good and you made double chocolate chip cookies…for Jack? What the hell did he do that was so damn special?” I asked.

“Well, he is the son that’s making my grandma rainbow dreams come true,” my mother said with a grin.

“Yeah…I’m her favorite now. How you love that?” Jackson asked with a smile.

“You’re a prick Jackson. That’s not fair, mama. All he did was bang his wife and knock her up. I could get someone and give them a few of my swimmers. If I did that, would you make me some cookies?” I asked as she laughed.

“Nice try baby, but no dice. I really made the cookies for the one who’s doing all the work… for Davia and my little munchkin. She’s been craving chocolate,” my mother replied.

“Really craving it,” Jackson replied as his phone rang. He flipped it open and answered. ‘Hello. Hey sweetness. Yeah, I’m on my way now. You want me to stop and get pineapples, strawberries and a double cheeseburger with bacon and extra pickles…and cookies and cream ice cream…with a dozen of glazed donuts? But Dav, I’ve got double chocolate chip cookies from mama. Do you still want donuts? Okay. Yes. Yes, baby. I’ll be home soon baby…yes I’ll have the donuts and everything else. You’d better love me. Bye,” Jackson replied as he sighed then gave a weary smile.

“Looks like someone is wearing you out?” I asked with a grin.

“Yeah and not in that good, freaky, wear your ass out way either,” Jackson whispered as my mother popped him on the arm.

“That hurt, ma!” Jackson replied as I laughed.

“Better you than me,” I replied as Jackson mouthed fuck you to me.

“Look at what my grandbaby looks like, Seth,” my mother replied as she showed me ultrasound pictures with the name Aldridge on them. Jackson was grinning from ear to ear.

“Do you guys know what it is yet?” I asked.

“No. The kid hasn’t cooperated much, but hopefully by next month, we’ll know,” Jackson said as he looked at the pictures with me.

“Isn’t that the sweetest little thing you ever did see?” my mother asked.

“Uh…no. It looks like an alien, like little globs of goop…with eyes,” I replied as Jackson kicked me in the shin.

“Hey, bro…that’s my kid you’re talking about,” Jackson replied.

“And my grandbaby…it’s adorable,” my mother replied.

“It may be adorable in about 4 more months, but right now, it looks like something from the X-files,” I said as I ducked away from the slap that my mother was trying to lay on me.

“Whatever, Seth…you’re just jealous,” Jackson replied.

“Oh yeah, I’m jealous. You’re about to have a tiny enterloper that does nothing but cry, eat, shit, puke, and piss twenty four seven that’s going to take over your entire life. You won’t be able to take a shit in peace. I’ll be able to take naps on the weekend and party all night. Yeah…I’m so jealous,” I said as my mother narrowed her eyes.

“Watch your mouth,” she replied.

“Sorry mama,” I replied.

“Screw you Seth. I’m out of here, you two,” Jackson said as he kissed my mother on the cheek and bid her farewell. He mouthed bye fucker to me and smiled. I told him bye, you little bitch and he left. I then turned my attention back to my mother who was still on her laptop. I leaned over her shoulder to see what she was looking at.

“I’m looking at stuff for the baby. I’m telling you, so much has changed since you guys were babies. They have the cutest little things and so many things to make the mom’s life convenient. I tell you, by the time I’m finished shopping, there won’t be anything left to purchase,” she said with a smile.

I smiled back at her. “You’re really loving this, aren’t you?” I asked.

“Of course I am. I’m going to be a grandmother. My oldest baby is having a baby of his own. You know that I’m in my own little heaven right now,” my mother said as I laughed.

“Yeah, I know. Mama, you made pepper steak, didn’t you?” I asked.

“Yes, Sethie?” she asked as she clicked on the next page on her laptop.

“You know I love your peppersteak mama…with the mushrooms and the bellpeppers and the onions,” I said as my mother turned her head and looked at me.

“I know you love it. It’s one of your favorites,” she replied.

“Well since you know it’s one of my favorites, would you do me a favor and fix me some …please?” I asked giving her my little boy pout. My mother laughed and patted me on the cheek.

“I guess I can’t refuse that, now can I? So, you worked late today, huh?” she asked as she walked into the kitchen and retrieved a bone white plate from the oak cabinets. I sat on the stool near the long counter and watched her walk over to the stove where the pepper steak was held and watched her fix me a plate.

“Yeah. I had a few things that I had to clear up before our quarterly meeting tomorrow, so I stayed and got it done. Pops is bowling tonight, right?” I asked.

My mother finished fixing my plate and she sat it in front of me.

“This looks good, mama. Thank you,” I said as I picked up my fork.

My mother grinned at me and said “You’re welcome, sweetie.” She then proceeded to fix a plate for herself. “Seth, you know that man bowls every Wednesday night. He has for the past 21 years. Why? Did you need him for something?”

“No, I talked to him yesterday. He wanted me to come over Saturday and help him rearrange the garage. I told him I would,” I said as my mother placed a glass of lemonade in front of me.

“He said he was going to rustle you and your brother up to do that. I need room for some of the baby stuff that I ordered, so thank you in advance. Just for being a good son, I’ll make you some brownies…”

“The ones with the chocolate chips and the caramel?” I asked. My mom laughed as she sat next to me on the other stool, her plate and drink in front of her.

“The very ones. Besides, I was making Davia a batch, so I can give you the extras. I'm sorry to say, but I really was making them for Davia and my little mooky moo that she's carrying. I gotta keep my little bun in the oven happy,” my mother said as I nodded. She forked some of her tender pepper steak and placed it in her mouth to chew.

“Wow, ma. Thanks for not treating me like an unwanted stepchild," I replied.

"You're welcome," she said with a grin.

"You know, you're a good mother-in-law. You treat the bun carrier really well. First double chocolate chip cookies, then the caramel chocolate brownies…” I replied.

“Don’t forget I made her some cobbler and fried chicken and potato salad last week. If you had a wife that I absolutely adored that was carrying my grandbaby, she’d be getting the love, too. But, it has to be someone I like and not one of those little hookers for rent that you used to date. You know what I mean?” my mother replied.

I knew what she meant, but I didn’t want to go there with her. I was relishing the taste of the tender, juicy beef and I smiled. “I don't pimp anymore more, so I get it. Umm, this is good mama.”

“Thanks baby,” she replied.

“Guess what ma?” I replied.

“What?” she asked.

“I’m up for the Senior Marketing Executive promotion. I’m going to find out tomorrow at the quarterly meeting whether I got it or not,” I replied with a grin as she smiled and lightly punched me in the shoulder.

“That’s wonderful, Seth! Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” she asked.

“I didn’t want to jinx it. I wasn’t going to say anything at all, but I got kind of excited. I’ve been working my butt off for the last three years, and finally I get a little recognition. I’m rather proud of myself,” I said with a grin as I continued to eat.

“Well, you should be, honey. I mean, you were truly a complete ass, and now you’re only part ass. I’m proud of you,” she said as she winked at me.

I laughed. “Thanks ma.”

“No problem, darlin’. So, how’s everything else? Are you seeing anyone?” my mother asked.

I smiled. “No one serious. I had a date last week…things didn’t click. I don’t think she was ready for the Seth experience and I really wasn’t feeling her like that, so that was that.”

My mother laughed. “I wonder why…”

“Ma…”

“What? It’s no secret that I know that the only woman for you is Brianna and you’re not going to feel anyone as you put it because she’s the one,” my mother replied as I sighed and continued to eat.

“I know that and you know that, but does she?” I asked.

“I don’t know, baby boy. I mean, you fucked up big time Sethie. Infidelity isn’t something that a woman can easily forgive, but stranger things have happened,” my mother replied as she ate.

“Ma…Brianna called me and she wants to have lunch with me on Friday,” I said nonchalantly.

“Well, that is something. You know, sweetie, you don’t have to act like this isn’t exciting to you. I know you love her. I know you miss her,” my mother said as I grinned.

“Yeah, I do, but the thing is, I’m kind of scared. What if she shoots me or tries to stab me with her fork or something,” I said as my mother laughed as she reached over and ruffled my dark blond hair.

“She would have every right, too, but this is Brianna we’re talking about. She probably just wants to clear the air. I mean those letters were very intense and personal and so not you…I mean the old you. She needs to see if it’s the real you in those letters or an alien. She wants to see you and see if you’re bullshitting or being real. That’s my take on it,” my mother replied.

“Yeah, I figured that,” I replied.

“And whatever she decides in regards to you and her, are you really ready to deal with it?” my mother asked as I sighed.

“I guess I’m going to have to, huh?” I said as my mother shrugged her shoulders.

“Yes…you’re going to have to,” she replied as we continued to eat. I know that she was right. But I didn’t want her to be. I mean, I wanted Brianna back and there was no guarantee that she was even going to let me back into her life as a friend, much less intimately like before.

I guess I would just have to wait and see.

***************************************************************
Brianna

Okay. I can do this. I can do this. I can saunter over to that table and talk to Seth and not be affected by him. I can do it. I can do it.

Then, I see him stand up and he looks good. He looks really good.

And he’s hot.

He’s still hot as hell.

Aw, fuck that. I can’t do it. I can’t.

Oh, my goodness. He’s still fine as hell. He looks like he’s a little broader in the chest and he has on this black suit with a black shirt and a red tie, looking all kinds of deliciously fuckable.

This is not good.

His hair is a little longer and he is still sexy as hell.

How the hell am I going to get through this without jumping on him?

He’s smiling at me and I try to walk a little slower and show him what he missed out on by showcasing what I was wearing. I was wearing a cute, but sexy, pale yellow spaghetti strapped sundress that fit me to a tee and tan heels. I cut my hair to my chin because I wanted a change. Hell, I know I looked good. I gained a few pounds, but the weight went to all the right places, (like my ass and my legs) and I was super toned. He couldn’t keep his eyes off me and he looked at me like he used to…like he could eat me whole.

I didn’t know how I was going to get through this, but I would. Lord, please be with me.

“Hello Brianna. It’s good to see you,” he replied as I walked up to the table.

“Hi Seth. It’s been awhile,” I said as he smiled at me.

“That it has,” he replied. Seth held out my chair for me and when I was seated, he pushed my chair in. The musky scent of his cologne brushed my nostrils and I inhaled deeply. He smelled so good and he looked even better.

Get a grip, Bree. Get a grip.

Seth took a seat across from me with the biggest smile on his face. I smiled slightly not knowing what I should do in this situation. There was silence for a minute before he spoke.

“I can’t believe it’s been two years, Brianna. You look absolutely gorgeous, girl,” he replied as I blushed a little and held a slight smile.

“Thank you. Time has been good to you, too,” I replied as he laughed.

“Thanks. So, I heard that you’ve been choreographing for a lot of artists,” Seth said as I smiled.

“Yes, business is great and I’m happy,” I replied as those gorgeous blue eyes of his seemed to take me in. The waiter came over and took our drink orders and walked away.

“I’m glad to hear that. You look happy. You look incredible, actually,” he said as I looked him in the eye. Oh yeah, I was killing him.

Good, you fine ass bastard. Squirm.

“Thank you again. So, what’s been going on with you?” I asked, really wanting to get to the contents of those letters, but I didn’t want to get into that yet.

“I’ve been working a lot and I just got a promoted to Senior Marketing Executive,” he said as our drinks, along with our waiter arrived at our table. I took my iced tea and sipped it. We gave the waiter our lunch order and after I took another sip of my drink, I spoke.

“Congratulations, Seth. You’ve wanted that for a long time,” I replied.

“Yeah. There’s a lot of things that I want,” he said as his eyes held mine and that’s how it started.

“Seth, I don’t know what you want from me,” I replied.

“Whatever you want to give me. I know what I did to you was dirty and I hurt you, something I never wanted to do and I’m sorry. You have no idea how sorry I am. I don’t know what to expect out of this. I just don’t want you to hate me,” he replied.

I took a deep breath and sighed. “I don’t hate you, Seth, but you hurt me, and it hurt…a lot. How could you do that to me and with that bitch of all people?”

“She was just there, Brianna and I’m sorry. I truly am,” he said sincerely. I know he was sorry, but he had to know how much I hurt.

“I loved you, Seth. I trusted you. I cried for months after we broke up and when I finally stopped crying, I realized that what we had had to end. It ended badly, but we needed to be apart. You hurt me, but you know what? I got past it. I stopped crying. I stopped hurting. But you really broke my trust. I just don’t trust you, Seth. I just don’t,” I said, finally glad to get that off of my chest.

“Yes, I know. So how do I get that back…your trust?” Seth asked.

“I don’t know if you can. It may take some time. It may never happen. Who knows, Seth,” I replied as he nodded his head.

“I understand. It’s just hard, you know. I mean, I’m sitting across from you and you look so fuckin’ beautiful and all I want to do is touch you, kiss you, tell you how much I love you, how much you mean to me, but I can’t and I know that’s my fault. I’m just glad that you don’t hate me. I guess I have to take what I can get. I’ll deal with that,” Seth said and I wanted to slap him to see if he was real. This Seth spoke as if he had sense. What the hell?

“Good, because that’s all I can do right now, Seth. This isn’t easy for me, either. I mean, I had a role to play in what happened to us…,” I began and he stopped me.

“Don’t do that, Bree. I fucked up. I cheated. You didn’t do anything to make me do that. I fucked everything up,” Seth admitted and I was glad to hear that he knew what he did, but at the same time, it wasn’t all him.

“No, you have to listen to me. I can look back and honestly say, I wanted to get married. I may have denied it, but I did. I wanted you to want to marry me. I wanted you to change. I wanted to change you. I knew that I was just talking and I wasn’t listening when you tried to talk to me about why you didn’t want marriage. I just wanted what I wanted and that was my part in what happened. I tried to make you ready for something that you weren’t and that was my bad. But, we needed to grow up and I have. You know what I found out? I don’t need a fancy party or a ring or a man to be happy. I can make my own happiness without all of that. I have been doing that for the last year and I’m not married. So, it wasn’t all you, but you were wrong for what you did. You were,” I said happy that I was finally getting everything out.

“I know that, Brianna and that’s why I’ve been talking to someone…that’s why I wrote you those letters. Because I knew that I had to change…not only for me, but for you. You deserve better and I wanted to be better…for you,” he replied as he reached over and took my hand. I wanted to pull away from him, but I couldn’t. He was actually being sincere and not just bullshitting around like he used to. He had grown up. He had changed.

But, I wasn’t stupid. I still didn’t trust him.

Our lunch entrees arrived and we ate in silence for a few minutes, both thinking about our current situation. I still loved the man. I won’t lie about that. But, I still didn’t trust him. He was going to have to earn my trust back and that wouldn’t be an easy feat.

Then, he said. “What do I have to do, Brianna?”

I looked up at him from my chicken salad and said, “Give me time.”

“I can do that,” he replied.

“Give me a chance to get to know the new Seth,” I replied.

“Okay. Can we go…”

“No. Not like that. It’s not that simple. We can’t just fall back into a relationship. Remember what you wrote: if we never got to be together again, you’d like to be my friend. Did you mean that?” I asked, looking for bullshit in his eyes.

“Yes, I did,” he replied. He looked sincere. He sounded sincere. Still, I was apprehensive. I think I earned the right to be.

“I’m glad to hear that. Seth, I think we need to just tread lightly. Not force things. If it’s meant to be, it’ll be. Let’s leave it at that,” I said as he nodded his head. I could tell this was not what he wanted to hear, but I could give a shit. I was the shot caller now.

Hell, he’d better recognize.

It was going to take a lot of kissing ass and truth telling for him to get back in my good graces, to get me to trust him again.

The thing is, I wanted to trust him again…because I still had feelings for this man.

“Alright. I guess I gotta do a whole lot of ass licking and butt kissing to get back in with you right?” he asked. I laughed because he sounded like the old Seth. That was something I’m glad didn’t change…his smart ass remarks and sense of humor.

“You said it, not me,” I said as he grinned at me.

“Good thing I’m a freak,” Seth said as he winked at me and I laughed once more.

“I see some things haven’t changed,” I said.

“Not that. Being freaky is what I do best, if you recall,” he replied with that devilish grin of his.

“Only too well,” I said as he stopped eating and pushed his empty plate to the side. He wiped his mouth and leaned over and stared at me with the most serious look on his face.

“I’m glad you remember that. Brianna, I’m willing to do whatever it takes to get you to trust me again, because I know one thing,” he replied.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“That we belong together and I love you…only you. I never stopped. So if it takes me two more years or ten, I’m going to work so that I can get that gleam in your eye back…the one you used to have when you looked at me,” he replied and I sighed.

“Well, I suggest you get out your kneepads and call your florist because it’s not going to be easy…or cheap,” I replied as he stared at me.

“Never expected it to be. I’m ready,” he said, those blue eyes of his staring into mine. He was seriously telling me that he was going to get me back. The nerve of him.

But it was sexy as hell and I was grinning inside.

“I got my gloves on…you’re going down for the count,” I replied.

“I don’t think so, but we shall see. I don’t mind a good knock down drag out. You’re worth fighting for…believe me,” he said.

“Oh, I know that. Bring it, big boy. Let’s see what you got,” I replied as we stared at each other. Seth’s eyes looked me over slowly.

“You already know what I got. It’ll be fun to introduce you to it again,” he replied as I smiled at him.

“Not gonna happen,” I replied.

“A man can dream, can’t he?” he asked.

“That’s all you can do is dream about me because you can’t have me,” I replied.

“Trust me sweetheart, that’s all I do is dream about you and who knows how this is going to turn out. I might win,” Seth said and I really couldn’t respond to what he said.

“And you might not. But, good luck. You’re going to need it,” I stated as he smiled and gave me another once over. I don’t know if I was going to win this fight, but I would die trying.

Let the games begin.
Chapter 19 by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:
Violence and strong language
Chapter 19

Brianna


A few months later

“Would you please chill out, Simmy? You’re tripping. Just because you’re knocked up don’t think that I won’t box with you. Yeah, I’d like to see you try that, homie. Yes, I love you, but damn. Nope. Nope. Uh huh. Why? Because you’re being ridiculous. You’re not fat, Simmy…you’re pregnant. You should have realized that the combination of Jackson’s sperm and your egg would at some moment in time halt your ability to wear those cropped baby tees that you adore so much. Girl, don’t you try and squeeze your ass in that shirt because I will talk about you…with others and to your face. Just find something else to wear, honey. Hey, I’m in the mall right now, so if I see something cute while I’m here, I’ll get it for you, but you’ve got to stop acting mental. I know you’re hormonal. Yeah, I know. Okay. Yes. Okay. You’re still going to look good for the party, sweetie. Stop trippin’. Alright. Later,” I said as I closed my phone and stuffed it in my purse.

I know that Davia wants to look good for the surprise party that she’s throwing Jackson tomorrow night, but she’s got to realize that her body is not her own anymore…at least not for another three months. I’ve been on the phone with that broad for an hour and I tell you, Davia pre-pregnancy was already a got damn forced to be reckoned with, but Davia with child is someone totally from another plane of existence. She’s bitchy and emotional and the quips and the curse words come flying off the tongue a lot quicker. I can’t wait until this kid gets here because although I am quite fond of a foul mouthed, smart-assed Simmy, a bitchy, snappy Simmy is not what I’m used to…at all.

Oh and I’m sure you want to know how things are going with Seth and I. Well, they’re…going. I mean, I’m not giving an inch, but he’s trying. He’s been spending a fortune on flowers, snacks, shoes, lingerie, and although I’ve been accepting everything with a smile on my face, I’m still being a hard ass with him. He’s always inviting me to lunch or dinner, but I have diligently been turning him down because, well, I can. Seth Aldridge needs to go through all this and besides, I’m not ready to go down that road with him, but maybe I’ll get there. I really don’t know.

Fuck that. I’m full of shit. I do know. I want him. Man, do I want him. But, I can’t make it easy for him and I won’t. But he’s not making it easy…at all. He popped up at the studio a few days ago to bring me lunch and he looked like a tasty treat that should be slowly licked from a spoon. Damn him for being so fine! It took everything in me not to lock the doors and jump on him, but I was cool, calm and I remained a lady. But everything in me wanted to turn straight porn star whore on him and ride him until he couldn’t see straight, but I played it off and I did so quite convincingly. He still thinks that he doesn’t have a chance in hell to get me back and that’s just the way I liked it.

“Hello Miss. Would you like to try a sample of Heavenly Bliss? It’s new,” the saleswoman asked me as I approached the perfume counter.

“Yes, thank you,” I replied as she sprayed some on a white, square piece of cardboard and handed it to me. It did smell good, I thought. Maybe I’ll get some for my momma, she may like it.

“Ooh, I like this one. It smells great,” I said as I picked up another scent. Then, I heard a voice call my name, “Brianna.”

I looked up and saw none other than Camilla’s skank ass with a small smile on her face. I couldn’t stand that bitch, for obvious reasons.
1) She was beautiful.
2) She could dress her ass off.
3) She fucked my man.

Yes, I harbored some deep resentment towards this homewrecker. And why is she calling my name like we’re friends? Why is she here? She really shouldn’t be this close to me with all this glass and shit around, because I might go off.

“Excuse me maam, what’s the name of that scent that she’s wearing? Stank ho? Dirty Bitch? No Good Heffa? Trampalicious?”

The saleswoman just looked at me as I turned my attention finally to Camilla.

“Hi Camill-ho. How are you? Have you been keeping your legs closed? Of course not, that’s impossible for a skank like you to do. Hey, have you fucked any other women’s boyfriends lately or have you moved up to husbands?” I asked as she stood next to me. Why was this bitch standing next to me, I thought.

“Look Brianna…,” she began.

I smiled calmly at the saleswoman and said, “Is there a scent for a woman who has a wandering pussy, because she sure does need it. You see, this woman is your garden variety ho, a big ho. She’s basically a teleporting vagina…you never know what man’s penis she may end up on,” I replied as I smiled tightly.

“I deserved that,” she stated calmly as she picked up a bottle of Hot Couture by Givenchy. She was a slut bitch, but she had good taste.

“You deserve to get knocked the fuck out and to get a foot up your ass, preferably an 8 1/2, but that’s just what I think. Look, why are you even talking to me? We have nothing to say to each other,” I replied.

“You may not have anything to say to me, but I have something to say to you. I’m sorry about you and Seth and my part in it. Look, sweetie, I’m going to keep it real with you. I’m a bitch and I love sex. I don’t have boyfriends because that’s just not my thing, but I do have two or three main dicks and Seth used to be one of them…and it was good dick. I don’t have to tell you how good it is. Anyway, I was a little pissed off when he quit me cold turkey. When I saw the opportunity to get him again, well, he looked like he was begging for something to get him out of whatever funk he was in and I pounced. The thing was, he was guilty as fuck afterward and it took all the fun out of it. He kept talking about you and how he fucked up and how he loved you and shit like that. So, I want to say my bad for fucking up your thing with him. I mean, it was never about you personally. You seem like a cool chick, but you were slipping in regards to Seth. I have a few words of wisdom for you if you want to hear them,” Camilla stated as I stared at her, giving her a look that could melt an iceberg

“I don’t want to hear any anecdotes from your Scenes from a Ho playbook. You have nothing to say to me. The fact that I haven’t knocked you the fuck out is a feat within itself so if you don’t want to get hurt, you won’t say shit else to me,” I said, but the slut kept talking.

“No, you need to hear this. Seth is a good dude. He’s charming, sexy, and fine as hell. But Seth was a ho. A huge ho. And everybody knows you can’t turn a ho into a housewife. He was already doing the relationship thing with you, which was a huge accomplishment, but trying to insinuate marriage on a dude like Seth was crazy. He didn’t tell me, it just spilled out with the liquor one day. Seth wasn’t ready for that shit and then, on top of that, you let a chick like me run loose around your man…around your reformed ho, fine ass man. If you would have checked me the few times that we ran into each other, maybe I wouldn’t have went at Seth the way that I did. I don’t know. But just a little word of advice…never like a scandalous bitch like me not know what time it is because I’ll do what I have to in order to rent your good dick for awhile. I never heard him talk about anyone the way that he did you or say the word love before you showed up, but he did. I know I was wrong, and what I did was shitty,” Camilla said as she looked at me.

Now this was some weird shit. Camilla had balls of brass I had to give her that. I hated to admit it to myself, but some of the stuff that the trick was saying was true, but I wouldn’t tell her that. Still, I had to do something to make me feel better, even though the bitch said she was sorry.

I punched that heifer in the face and she fell back, clutching the counter for balance. She stood there holding her face as I smiled.

“That’s what happens when you throw your twat on other peoples man,” I replied as I watched her lip split and bleed.

“What the fuck? I said I was sorry!” she exclaimed.

“Oh, I heard everything that you said, but did you honestly think that a chick like me could just forgive that I caught you, Pussy Almighty, riding my man? Bitch please,” I said as I pulled my purse over my shoulder. I picked up a sample of Heavenly Bliss and handed it to her.

“You might want to try this, sweetie. I think it’s strong enough to cover up the smell of your crotch rot ass. See you around, Camilla,” I said as I walked away with a grin, glancing back to see Camilla crying out and holding her jaw.

Now, that I’ve gotten that out of my system, I was good. Really, I was. I’ve been wanting to do that for so long. Damn that felt good.

And she’s still holding her mouth. Ha! That’s what you get, heifer! All was right with the world.

Well…almost.

************************************************************************
Seth

So it’s been a few months and I’ve been speaking to Brianna on a regular basis. She hasn’t put out a hit out on me or sent any of her girls after me, so I guess that’s a good sign that we’ve established some kind of neutrality. It kind of feels like old times before we began to date…the joking around and the laughing is there, but she’s still keeping me at arms length and I understand why, but I don’t like it. Every invitation to breakfast, lunch or dinner that has been extended to her by yours truly has been graciously declined…and I have to admit that I’m not a happy camper…at all. I’ve been spending major paper on flowers, her favorite pastries, shoes, lingerie, shit like that and it’s getting me no fucking where and I hate it!

Oh, and you want to know what else is pissing me off? She’s kind of, well, she’s been dating…a lot. How did I find out, you ask? I called her one night and she told me that she was coming in from a date. She’s supposed to be dating me, not other dudes! What the fuck? So now, I just have to deal with this bullshit because I’m the reason behind all of it.

And I really don't like the fact that I have no control over who's she's dating and the shit's really getting to me. It really is.

I’m really not in the mood for a party, (if it was Brianna naked in a tub of jello, maybe, but I digress) but it’s my brother and well, Davia threatened me. She rented out the upper floor of this really swanky club for his birthday and the only other bonus was that Brianna would be there and maybe I could get in a few dances and get us back to where we should be. Who knows?

I walked into the blue and black decorated club and bopped my head to the music with my gift in my hand. I smiled at a few of the scantily clad women that were dancing and grinned as a few of them stared at me, their jaws slacked. I knew why…because I looked freaking hot. I'm not being conceited right now. I heard a couple of them say wow he's fucking hot, and well, I did look good. I had on a navy blue Ed Hardy t-shirt that clung to my chest and upper arms just right, with a pair of fitted, ripped, blue jeans, with black converse on my feet. I walked up the stairs and greeted everyone, looking around for Brianna.

“Happy Birthday, J,” I replied to my older brother who looked a little buzzed.

“Thanks, Seth. Do you see all the trouble that my baby went through for me?” he asked as he looked over at a 6 month pregnant Davia dancing with Megan and Falene.

I smiled at my brother as he smiled at Davia. “Yes, I do. This is nice man.”

“Thanks. Oh, and you can stop pretending like you’re not looking for Brianna because I know you are,” Jackson replied as Bryce and Dante walked up with my cousin Josh.

“I’m not looking for her. I’m looking around,” I said convincingly.

“You’re so full of shit, Seth,” Dante replied.

“Got damn! Is that Brianna? Man, she looks good,” my cousin Josh exclaimed as Brianna walked in with some preppy ass looking guy looking all kinds of hot. She was wearing this denim bustier and these short little black shorts that cupped her thighs and her ass with these killer black strappy heels on. My dick twitched in my jeans and the only thing I could think of was fucking her…hard and long against something…I didn’t care what, just getting inside of her was taking over my brain.

“Fuck me!” I exclaimed as my eyes basically raped her.

“She looks really good, Seth. Who’s the clown with her?” Dante asked.

“Yeah, that’s what I want to know,” I said as I watched her talk to a few people, the nerd’s arm around her waist.

“Oh that’s Elston Livingston. He’s a tax attorney at the firm,” Bryce said.

Elston…his fucking name is Elston? That’s the name of an 80 year old man with no teeth. What the fuck was she doing with this dude?

“You know him?” I asked.

“Yeah, he met Brianna when she and Davia came by a few weeks ago,” Jackson stated.

I looked at him and said, “What the fuck, Jackson?! You introducing Bree to other guys, man? You’re my brother, where’s the loyalty? Are you hooking her up with other cats?”

“No, you jackass. He saw her with Dav and introduced himself and the next thing I knew, they were talking,” Jackson replied.

“You couldn’t cock block for me or let him know that Brianna’s not on the market?” I asked.

“Dude, I tried, but Dav and Brianna were there. Besides, I don’t want to get involved in your relationship shit because I like my dick and my balls firmly attached where they are,” Jackson replied.

“Well, there’s no way that Steve fuckin Urkel is getting with my girl. It’s just not happening,” I replied as Brianna looked up at me and waved. I nodded my head and stared at her. I intended to stare at her all fuckin’ night.

Dante nudged me with his elbow and grinned. “I’m so glad that I’m still slinging my dick and don’t have to worry about all this one woman shit. You’re stressed as hell about that dude.”

“Whatever…where’s the bar? I need a drink,” I replied as I walked off to get something to cool me off.

*************************************************************************
This night was not getting any better. I didn’t get a chance to dance with her because her date had her hemmed up dancing with him all night long. Every time I looked up, he was grinding on her or his hand was really low on her waist and the shit was getting to me. I knew she was doing it to get to me and damn it, it was working.

I also noticed that Mr. Belvedere had a wandering eye. I just sat back and peeped game the way his slick ass would check out other woman while he was talking to people. I could also tell from the way that he was acting that he hadn’t hit it yet, but he was sure trying to get it tonight.

Well, guess what, son? It ain’t happening. Not if I have anything to do with it.

I wasn’t drunk, but I was feeling nice and I decided that enough was enough. I had to bring back a little of the old Seth to get her attention. I walked over to them and asked could I cut in.

“Hey, Seth,” Brianna replied.

“Hi gorgeous. You haven’t danced with me all night. What’s up with that?” I asked as I looked at her date who didn’t look too pleased to see me.

I didn’t give a fuck. He was with my woman, so fuck him.

“I’ve been busy. I guess that means you want to dance with me now, right?” Brianna asked with a grin.
I smiled at her, totally dismissing her date. “You know this. You don’t mind, do you man? Thanks.” I pulled her away from her open mouthed date.

“No problem. Brianna, I’m just gonna go to the bathroom. I’ll be back,” he replied as he cast a look at me. I just smiled at him and pulled her to a darker spot on the dance floor.

“Okay,” she said as I pulled her closer to me by the waist as we danced to an uptempo song.

“By the way, you’re totally working that outfit,” I whispered in her ear as she laughed.

“I guess that means you like it,” she replied.

“Fuckin’ A! Damn, you're fine, but you know that already," I said as my gaze went to her ass, which looked better than usual in those little ass black shorts. Man, she was killing me.

"Yes, but it helps to hear it every now and again," she said and I saw a little smile on her face.

"You look sexy as shit, Caramel. Beautiful,” I whispered and I felt her shiver.

“Thank you. So, why didn’t you bring a date?” Brianna asked. I leaned my head down once more and put my lips right by her ear.

“You know why. I was expecting to spend the night being with you, but you put a wrench in my plans and brought Dexter Poindexter with you. Why are you with that clown? You look bored out of your mind,” I whispered as she laughed.

“He’s nice and he asked me if I would like to go with him, so I said yes. That’s all,” she replied.

“No, that’s not all, at least not to him,” I said.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” she asked.

“Brianna, baby, your little tax attorney date wants a piece of you. Surely you’ve picked up on it,” I said.

“No. He’s been a perfect gentleman. Besides, what business is it of yours?” she asked.

“Anything that has to do with you is my business, baby, whether you like it or not,” I whispered as I pulled her closer to me. I looked up and saw tax attorney date talking to one of Davia’s cousins and eyeing me down. I winked at him and kept dancing.

“Oh yeah?” she asked as she winded her waist on me. I bit my bottom lip and laughed lowly.

“Yeah. Do that again,” I whispered and she did it so slowly that I could do nothing but groan.

“Damn, what are you trying to do to me?” I asked.

“I’m just dancing with you. Don’t put too much into it,” she whispered.

“Whatever you say, sweetheart,” I replied.

“Not that it’s any of your business, but what makes you think he hasn’t had a taste yet?” Brianna replied as I pulled her ass closer to my growing hardness.

“Just my gut, that’s all and by the way he’s trying so hard. I bet he hasn’t kissed you right, has he?” I asked as I turned her around and looked down into her eyes.

“He kisses me just fine,” Brianna whispered. I ran the back of my right hand along her soft cheek and grinned.

“He kisses just fine? That means he kisses for shit. Does he kiss you until you’re nails are digging and scratching the back of his neck?” I asked as she licked her lips and I pulled her closer.

“I’m not going to discuss this with you…,” she whispered, still staring into my eyes.

“That means no. Does he kiss you until that sexy little squeaky moan comes out?” I asked as my head leaned down.

“That’s not your…,” and I couldn’t help it. I leaned down and placed my lips on hers, my hands cradling her face. She instinctively came closer to me as her mouth opened up and my tongue began to explore the warm, sweet cavern of her mouth. She tasted good, like she always did and I felt those little slivers of energy all over my body.

“I’ve missed this baby, haven’t you?” I asked after about a minute of tongue action. It felt so good to be close to her again.

“Um, yes,” she moaned as one of my hands left her face and gripped her waist, pulling her closer. I pulled one of her legs around my waist and licked her bottom lip before tugging it between my lips for a solid suck.

“Does he kiss you like this, baby?” I asked in between kisses as her hands gripped my chest.

“Seth, we can’t do this,” she whispered as I kissed those beautiful, full lips of hers.

“Baby, why can’t we? Why can’t we?” I asked as my lips left hers as I looked into her eyes. My hand was caressing her cheek once more.

“Because I have a date and we’re not together. It’s just the way that it is,” she replied as my lips captured hers once more. Brianna moaned my name as I kissed her for what seemed like hours, but was only minutes. My head lifted as I looked into her eyes, then my lips fell to her silky neck. I placed the tiny kisses that she loved all over the right side of her neck right beneath her ear and heard her whisper my name.

“Seth, please,” she whispered, her fingers gripping my hair.

“Please what baby?” I asked as my hands cupped her ass and my mouth pulled her cute left earlobe into my mouth.

“Please, just stop, please,” she whispered but moved closer to me. My lips moved to her face as I kissed her cheek and placed small, sweet kisses on her lips.

“I love being this close to you again. You feel so fuckin’ good baby. Damn I missed you. I love you so much, Brianna. Only you, baby. Come back to me, baby, please. I’m begging you. I’m tired of being without you, Mel. Say yes, baby. Say that you still want me,” I whispered as I kissed her lips lightly.

“Yes, I still want you, Seth,” she whispered and just as I was about to kiss the shit out of her, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

“Excuse me, but what the hell is going on here?” Elston asked as Brianna pulled away from me. She did still love me. She did feel the same way that I did.

“Dude, you do know what kissing is. I was just kissing my girl until you interrupted us,” I replied with a devilish grin as Brianna moved further away from me.

“What did you say? Your girl?” Elston asked as he walked up to me. My eyes were fixed on Brianna.

“I’m not his girl, Elston. He kissed me and…

“Brianna, you’re a lot of things, but you’re not a liar. We were kissing, man. That kiss was anything but one sided, Caramel and you know it. We were kissing because that’s what people do when they love each other, when they want each other and I love her and I want her. Tell him you love me, Brianna.”

“Seth, stop,” she whispered as her voice dropped. I grinned and kept talking.

“Did you hear the way her voice just lowered? It means she really doesn’t mean what she’s saying right now. You don’t want me to stop. You didn’t want me to stop kissing you and you know it. Just tell the dude that you love me, Brianna, that you want me as much as I want you,” I said as I licked my lips at her. Elston looked uncomfortable as hell. Good. He’s not supposed to be here anyway.

“I don’t want you, Seth, I just got caught up,” she said as she grabbed Elston’s hand.

“That’s not true and you know it, baby. You’re mine, sweetheart, you always have been. So let’s stop the bullshit and…,” I said with a grin as she wiped her lips with her thumb.

“Let’s go, Elston,” she replied as I smiled at her as she walked away from me, giving me a look that could kill. I puckered my lips at her, then licked them as I yelled out to her.

“This ain’t over, Brianna. Trust me,” I stated as I watched her fine ass walk out of the party. I stood there with my hands in my pockets with the biggest grin on my face.

“Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?” Bryce asked.

“Yeah, you practically put it on her in the middle of the dance floor,” Dante replied.

“Yeah, I know. I’m sick of the bullshit. Either she wants me or she doesn’t and this is getting handled tonight. Look, I’m out. I have something that I have to do,” I replied with a grin.

“Or someone that you have to do,” Dante said grinning.

“Yeah,” I said as Dante dapped my hand.

“That’s my boy. Go get your girl from that geek, man,” Dante replied as I walked out of the party.

Brianna and I were going to settle this shit once and for all. No more friends shit. She wanted me just as much as I wanted her and I wasn’t taking no for an answer.

************************************************************************
Brianna

I had to get out of there. The kiss that Seth put on me evoked so many feelings in me that everything that I felt for him just came rushing back. I completely forgot about my date when those sexy pink lips took mine. Now, I was in the process of standing at my door and getting rid of my boring ass date.

Don’t get me wrong. He’s cute as hell, dresses really preppy, but there’s nothing there. Now he’s grilling me about Seth and that kiss like he’s my man, which couldn’t be farther from the truth.

“I thought you two weren’t together anymore,” Elston said.

“We’re not. Things went way too far and I’m sorry that it happened on our date,” I replied.

“He was practically screwing you on the dance floor. Is that the type of woman you are?” Elston asked.

Who in the hell did he think he was? Oh hell no, he has to go.

“No and you know what, this isn’t going to work out. I’m sorry about everything. Good night,” I replied as I opened my door and quickly closed it in his face. I locked my door and leaned against it, catching my breath. That kiss did something to me. It made me feel sexy and loved and it made me wetter than I’ve been in a long time.

As I walked into my room to divest myself of my heels, my mind kept going back to that kiss and the way Seth looked. He was so damn fine that it was shame. He looked so damn good! He looked a little bigger in the chest and his arms were a lot larger and the way that his ass looked in those jeans was simply the best sight that I had seen in awhile. I had to admit that I loved the way that he looked at me the whole night. Every time I looked up, his eyes were on me. Those same eyes basically sucked me into that kiss and now, I wanted nothing more than to experience that again.

As I stepped out of the shower 15 minutes later, I was rubbing Almond Cookie lotion on my body. Afterwards, I pulled on a yellow cropped baby tee and black boy shorts as my phone rang. I looked at the caller Id display and it read Davia. I picked it up on the second ring.

“Hey little mama,” I replied.

“Hey, sweetie. I saw what happened. Are you okay?” Davia asked.

“Yes…no. Simmy, that kiss…,” I began.

“That kiss was enough to start a fire in the club. Talk about heat. I thought you two were about to start fucking on the dance floor. What was that?” Davia asked.

“Lus.t, need, want, want and more want and need than anything. I still want him, Simmy. I still love him. Damn it! What’s wrong with me?” I asked.

“Nothing’s wrong with you. You’re in love, honey, that’s all. Maybe it’s time that you were honest with yourself and with Seth. Stop denying what you want, Bree,” Davia said as I heard Jackson’s voice and then she giggled over the music.

“Maybe you’re right. I’m sorry for bailing on the party, Simmy. I just had to get out of there,” I replied.

“No worries. Stop, baby!” Davia stated as she laughed.

“I think I’d better let you go,” I replied with a smile as I heard Davia laugh again.

“Yes, because someone’s seriously molesting me in this booth, so I’ll talk to you later,” Davia said.

“Alright. Tell Jackson happy birthday again! Have fun,” I said.

“Okay, girl. Bye,” Davia said as I hung up the phone. I fell back against my bed and closed my eyes and then I heard my doorbell ring. I stood up and walked slowly to the door. I hoped this wasn’t Elston because I was so not in the mood to deal with him again tonight.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“It’s me, baby…Seth.”

Holy fuck! What was he doing here?
Chapter 20 by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:
Strong sexual situations and strong language.
Chapter 20

Seth

I waited on the other side of the door and watched her open it. Apparently, she didn’t have company because she quickly opened the door and let me in. I took in her appearance. Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail and she was wearing this tight little t-shirt with no bra and with those black boy short panties. Over that she wore a short silk lavender robe. She looked sexy as hell.

“Hello my sexy love,” I said as I walked in, making sure she saw me look at her slowly from head to toe. Damn, she was fine, I thought as my eyes appreciatively took in the dark caramel legs and her exposed stomach. My dick went to semi- hard instantly as she closed the door and locked it, slowly turning around to face me. My eyes caught a glimpse of that thing that she sat on and bit down on my bottom lip hard.

Damn. The girl had an ass that made you want to bow down to it. Got damn. I was in a daze as I stared at that wonderful round thing when I realized that she was talking and closing her robe. I shook myself mentally and listened to her.

“It’s late, Seth. Why are you here?” she asked, closing the tie from her robe tightly around her waist, then she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“You know why I’m here,” I said as I dropped my keys on her coffee table.

“No, I don’t,” she said as I walked over to her and stared down into her face.

“We need to finish what we started earlier,” I replied as she took a step back. I took one forward and continued to stare her down.

“Oh, kissing? You came all the way over here for a kiss. Too late. You got enough of them tonight,” she replied as I took her hands in mine.

“You know it was more than kissing. I was hard as steel and I bet you were dripping like a faucet. A few more minutes and either my fingers or my dick would have been sliding inside of you and you know it. Tell me that’s not what you wanted, because I know I did,” I replied as I tried to pull her closer. She pulled away from me and ran a hand over her ponytail, looking away from me.

“I really don’t want to rehash all of that, Seth,” she replied as I smiled at her.

“But didn’t it feel good? Didn’t it feel right?” I asked.

“Yes, it did. It felt wonderful, alright? Are you happy now?” she asked.

“Not yet, but I will be really soon. You know I forgot how sexy you are when you’re cranky,” I said grinning at her.

“I’m glad I still make it hot for you Seth,” she stated.

“You certainly do that…all the time. So, where’s Mr. Gadget?” I asked as she sighed.

“I guess he’s home because as you can see, he’s certainly not here,” she said.

“Oh, so I guess he wasn’t too happy with you locking lips with me,” I replied happily.

“I guess not. Look, I’m really tired and …,” Brianna said as she walked into her living room. I reached out and grabbed her arm, my eyes fixed on hers.

“I’m tired, too, baby. I’m so tired,” I replied as I pulled her towards me.

“Seth, please, it’s late and…,” she began but I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist.

“You win, baby, okay? I fucked up and I’m sorry. I’m fucking sorry. I’m yours, Brianna. I always have been. This shit that’s beating inside of my chest belongs to you. You’re the only fucking thing that I want, baby,” I whispered.

“Seth, I don’t know…,” she began as I interrupted her.

“I’m tired of not being with you Brianna. I’m tired of not seeing you. I’m tired of wanting you and not being able to have you,” I said as her arms wrapped tightly around my neck. My lips went to her neck and I smelled that familiar Almond scent that she wore and I groaned loudly. I walked her over to her sofa and sat her down. I kneeled in between her legs and stared into her eyes.

“Enough is enough, Brianna. You know that you still want to be with me. Why are you playing games with me, Mel?” I asked as my fingers ran down the sides of her hips.

“Because…,” she whispered as I kissed the tip of her nose.

“Because what, baby?” I asked as I kissed her nose once more. My head leaned against hers as I heard her sigh.

“Because I’m scared that you’re going to hurt me again. I don’t want to go through that shit again, Seth. I don’t know if I can trust you, but I want to and that’s what has me all screwed up,” she whispered as she bit down on her bottom lip. Damn it. She was scared. Fuck me. Seth, you’re a fucking tool. A huge one. I took in a deep breath and let it out slowly.

“Brianna, just give me another chance. I’m not the same guy that I was before. The last thing that I want to do is fuck up again, to hurt you. I’m never going to do something that stupid again,” I replied as I looked into those big brown eyes of hers. I saw a few tears crawling down her face and I wiped them away with my thumb.

“I don’t know,” she whispered. My hands slowly made circles on the small of her back as I hugged her close to me.

“Well, what do you know, Brianna? Let’s start there. Tell me what you know. Tell me that you miss me,” I whispered as I looked into her eyes, my hands leaving her back and resting on her thick thighs of hers.

“I miss you,” she said with a smile as her fingers ran through my hair. I pulled one of her hands away and kissed each finger.

“Tell me that we belong together,” I whispered kissing her fingertips and staring into eyes.

“We belong together,” she whispered.

“Tell me that you don’t want to be without me anymore,” I said.

“I don’t want to be without you anymore,” she whispered.

“Tell me that you love me,” I said as I looked into her eyes and dropped her hand. My hands lowered to her calves, caressing them slowly.

“I love you,” Brianna whispered as I smiled at her.

“Say it again,” I whispered as my hands slowly left her calves and traveled up her thighs.

“I love you, Seth,” she whispered

“That’s all I needed to hear,” I whispered as I my head leaned towards hers and kissed her softly. I felt her hands push against my chest.

“I don’t want this to be like it was before,” she said.

“It won’t, baby. I’m not the same person and neither are you. I think it’s going to be better,” I replied as my hands stroked her thighs. I heard her breath catch in her throat and I made sure to make my fingers stroke her thighs slowly and deliberately. She licked her lips and sighed.

“How can you be so sure?” she asked.

“I don’t know, but I know one thing. When we’re not together, things just aren’t right. But when we are together, everything falls into place. I just want us to forget these last couple of years and get back to us, okay?” I said as she smiled and kissed me softly on the lips.

“That sounds good. But, I can’t forget about Conrad,” she whispered as I groaned. I couldn’t forget about the dude who dated my woman, had sex with my woman. No, I can’t forget about him. But why can’t she?

“Why not? Is it because you still want to be with him?” I asked. Brianna kissed my lips and cupped my left jaw.

“No, silly. You’re the only man that I want,” she said.

I felt better, but then I asked once more, “But why can’t you forget him?”

“Because he’s my friend and we also have a working relationship, Seth. I’m not going to give that up. Conrad was there at a time when I needed him and when everything was said and done, he still wanted to be friends. He’s just a good dude to have in your corner and I consider him a good friend, one that I don’t want to lose. Can you understand that?” Brianna asked as my jaw clenched. Of course I don’t want her to be friends with her ex-boyfriend, but if I wanted her to trust me, then I was going to have to trust her. She had me backed against a wall and she knew it.

“Do you still have feelings for him?” I asked as she smiled at me.

“Yes…friendly ones, nothing romantic. He’s a good friend, Seth and he hooks me up with lots of business. So, if you have a problem with that, let me know,” she said as I groaned.

“You know I do, but shit…you love me right?” I asked.

“Yes, only you,” she whispered as I kissed her lips again.

“Then I don’t care,” I said confidently, lips still kissing hers. Brianna’s arms wrapped tightly around my neck and the next thing I knew, the kissing was getting more urgent, more passionate. I wanted her so bad that I could taste her. My hands went slowly to the belt of her robe and I slowly untied it, pushing the lavender silk away from her. My eyes slowly raked over her body as my hands traveled from her calves again to her thighs.

“Baby, you are so beautiful,” I whispered, my hands slowly spreading her legs. My head ducked to the skin that was exposed by that little tee shirt she was wearing and my lips followed, kissing all the smoothness, remembering every little curve.

“Seth, I look like bedtime, dude. Earlier, maybe I was beautiful, but now, not so much,” she said modestly as I stopped kissing her stomach and began to give it light licks and bites. I heard her moan and I grinned.

“You’re always beautiful to me, Bree. Why are you trying not to get into this?” I asked. I knew what she was doing. She was trying to keep me talking so that I wouldn’t continue my seduction. Well, it’s been two years and some change and I haven’t had some of her goodness in a long time. Fuck that. She was going to get got and got good.

“Get into what?” she asked as her fingers ran through my hair. She still felt a little tense, so I made the licks a little lighter, moving my head down lower as I stared at her.

“Into me kissing you and making you hot, preparing to eat that sweet pussy of yours,” I whispered as I looked up at her, licking her sex through the thin, cotton boyshorts she was wearing. I felt her moisture and smelled her pussy through her panties and I went from semi-hard to solid as a rock. I had to have her.

“It’s been a minute Seth, so…,” she said, but I didn’t want to hear any of that. I just hooked those panties into my hands and whispered, “Lift up” and watched her lift her hips so that I could take them completely off. I pulled them slowly off of her legs, and placed them to my face, taking a big whiff.

“You’re so nasty, Seth,” she whispered.

“And your pussy smells so fuckin’ good, baby, so good. You won’t be needing these for the rest of the night…trust me,” I replied as I stuffed the little black undies in my pocket and winked at her. I leaned down and kissed both of her ankles then I took her right leg into my hand and kissed my way up, taking my time. By this time, those little moans that I missed were barely escaping her mouth.

I sat back and stared between her legs, then I whispered, “Spread you legs.” I saw her gulp and she spread them. It still wasn’t wide enough so I curled the tip of my finger down her wet slit.

“Oh,” she moaned at the feeling of my finger going down her wetness. I did it once more and heard a louder moan escape her lips.

I whispered, “You can do better than that. Spread them wider. I want to see you. I haven’t see your pretty little pussy in so long. I need to see you. Wider,” I said as she did what I asked and now, I could see it all. She still had the prettiest pussy I had ever seen. All that dark caramel of her thighs leading to her dark caramel pussy with that little triangle of hair, those fat, puffy, pussy lips, that plump little clit and that pink, wet center. My eyes caught hers as I took the tip of my finger away from her and rubbed her wetness on my bottom lip, then licked it off. I placed it in my mouth and sucked the rest off.

“Damn, that looks so good. I know it tastes good. I can’t wait to have it. You have no idea how long I’ve been wanting you,” I whispered.

“Seth,” she whispered as I smiled at her, relishing the tiny sample of her essence that was on my lip and my finger.

“Um, still good. Is it still wet and hot, Brianna? Is it still tight, baby? Let me see,” I whispered as I stuck the finger that I licked her juices off and my middle fingers into my mouth and sucked them, then I flicked her clit with the tip of her thumb and inserted both fingers into her pussy.

“Oh,” she moaned as my fingers curled inside of the hot wetness of her. Fuck! Her pussy clenched to my fingers instinctively as I began to move them in and out. She was still as hot and tight as ever.

“Oh, shit, baby, you’re so wet. You still feel tight as hell. I can’t wait to taste this tight ass pussy, to fuck this tight, good pussy…damn, baby. Work that pussy on my fingers, Brianna. You feel so good, sweetheart. Does it feel good to you?” I whispered as she rolled her hips on my fingers and licked her lips as I grinned at her as my head dipped between her legs. I kissed the inside of her thighs and watched her as I finger fucked her.

“Oh, fuck yes,” she whispered as I laughed lowly and licked her clit with just the tip of her tongue while my fingers moved inside of her. A few more strokes and a few light licks and…

“Oh, oh, I’m coming,” she moaned and her pussy tightened around my fingers. I stopped licking her clit and let her finish her ride on my fingers. She laid back against the couch cushions with a small smile on her face, her chest heaving. She was really wet now and I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to have that pussy in my mouth. I pulled my fingers out of her and ran one of my fingers with her juices on her bottom lip and licked it off, then I stuck both fingers in my mouth and sucked her come off my fingers. Shit, she tasted good.

“Um, you still taste good, Brianna. But I need another taste,” I whispered as I dove head first between her legs. My tongue took one long, leisurely lick, then another as I looked up at her. Her eyes were closed and I wanted her to see what I was doing to her. She needed to see how much I wanted her, wanted her pussy.

“Open your eyes, baby. Look at me eat this pretty, good pussy…my pussy,” I whispered as my arms anchored under her legs and my tongue began to lick her. I licked her up, then down then back up and heard her whisper my name breathlessly, “Seth.”

I felt her fingers grip in my hair and I heard her moan, “fuck” and that’s all I needed. My tongue furiously licked her clit then I sucked it into my mouth.

“Oh, shit,” she whispered and her legs gripped me tighter. I sucked on her clit then my tongue speared the inside of her hot, wet pussy. Damn, she felt good around my tongue. She tasted so damn good.

That’s when I just went to town and ate her pussy like it was the last one on earth. My dick was jumping in my jeans and those moans and little screams were making me attack her like a starving man. I don’t know how long I ate her out, but when I was finished, the only thing she whispered was, “fuck me, Seth…right now.”

Hey, I’m not the type of dude that keeps a sexy, horny woman waiting so I threw my t-shirt off and divested of my boxers and jeans and pulled her t-shirt off. I leaned over and kissed both of her pretty, chocolate nipples and sucked on the right one just a little longer. She laughed as I let it go with a loud plop and I leaned over to kiss her on the lips once more.

“You know that’s my favorite one,” I whispered as I wrapped my arms around her legs and pulled her closer to the edge of the sofa.

“I know. Baby, please, I need you inside of me, now,” she whispered as she looked at me, here eyes half way closed. My eyes stayed on hers as my dick surged forward into her warm, hot, wet, tightness. She was so hot and so fucking tight. I forgot how tight she was. I felt the slick, satiny fit of her wetness squeeze my dick and it was incredible. It felt fucking great.

“Um,” she whispered sexily her legs tightening around me. Her back was arched and she moaned my name upon my entrance and I whispered, “Ah fuck Brianna.” She was so wet and hot and I pulled back and slammed into her, making her moan low in her throat. I couldn’t take my eyes off of the sight that she made, sweat glistening on her skin, her hands clutching my shoulders, nails digging into the skin, mouth parted open, moaning Seth don’t stop. She felt so good and I’m going to be honest, I didn’t know how long I was going to last. The way she felt all wet and hot and soft skin on my dick was doing something to me.

I stroked into her I got even more turned on as I watched as my dick surge in and out of her, rotating my hips so that I hit every corner of that sweet pussy of hers. I stroked her hard and deep.

“You like that baby?” I asked.

“Oh, yes, don’t stop,” she whispered. All I wanted to do was keep fucking her and my lips would somehow find hers and whisper I love you or any other raunchy thing that came to mind.

“Fuck this is so good, Seth, so good. Keep doing it just like that. I missed you so much,” she whispered.

My hips rotated a little more and my strokes began to get a little faster. “I missed you too, baby. Fuck! This pussy is so good, baby, so damn good. I’m going to cum, but I want you to cum first. Cum all over me, baby,” I whispered as my thumb found her clit as I stroked into her pussy harder and faster. I felt her legs grasp my waist tighter and her hands dig into my skin and then, her pussy gripped my dick hard and I heard her toes crack. I saw her look into my eyes and then her head rolled back, her teeth tugging her bottom lip.

Yeah, she was coming and she was coming hard.

“Seth, oh, I’m coming!” she yelled and the next thing I knew I heard that loud, sexy moan of hers and I felt her shiver all around me, her pussy spasmed all around my dick. I couldn’t hold on and when I heard her whisper, “Now it’s your turn. Come deep inside me baby,” and I just blew it.

“Oh, fuck, Brianna,” I growled as I thrusted roughly inside before I came harder than I had ever came before, depositing my seed inside of her. It felt so good to do that and I couldn’t stop moving inside of her after I came. She sighed and stroked my back softly.

“That was so damn good,” she breathed out.

“Hell yes,” I whispered as I took a few minutes to catch my breath. I picked her up, not pulling out of her and I walked with her still impaled on my cock to her bedroom, dropping the both of us in the bed. I still didn’t leave her as she spread her legs wider for me.

“I’m not hurting you, am I baby?” I asked as I hugged her tightly to me, not wanting to let her go. I kissed her pretty, dark caramel breasts and felt her fingers in my hair again.

“No, you’re not. Oh, damn that was so good. I missed this,” she whispered.

I grinned and whispered, “I could tell.”

“Can you not be cocky right now and say you missed us being like this too?” she asked as I laid my head closer to her chest. I kissed her skin and grinned.

“I could, but I need to know something first,” I said.

“What?” she asked as my lips kissed the outside of her left breast.

“That all that shit is over and in the past and we’re starting something new,” I said as my lips continued to kiss her satiny soft skin.

“We are. I just want you to be honest with me, Seth,” she whispered.

“I will. Oh, and just so we’re clear, you’re mine, not Mr. Belvedere’s or that singing pretty boy’s. You’re all mine,” I said as one of my hands went down and cupped her sex, a finger sliding up the seam of her wetness.

Brianna moaned and said, “Of course I am, baby.”

I smiled against her breast and kissed it again. “I’m glad that’s settled. Oh, and Brianna?”

“Yes,” she whispered as my finger went back up her slit once more.

“I missed this. I missed us,” I whispered and I looked up and saw her smiling at me.

“I know you did, I know,” she whispered back as we just enjoyed being together again.

We didn’t talk much after, but we finally knew that was all we needed. I began to get hard again and I just started moving inside of her again, this time more slowly. I didn’t think about the fact that I was making love to her again without a condom and when I did think about it, this was the only way I wanted to be inside of her…bare, her skin and my skin, stroking and touching each others. I know we would probably talk about it later, and I know what the consequences might be, but it didn’t bother me like I thought it would. It didn’t bother me, not at all. And right now, as I stroked inside of her tight moistness, it felt so good, so good. Damn, it felt good to be back inside of my baby again.

************************************************************************
Brianna

I hope I didn’t dream about last night because that would be a shame. I had never felt closer to Seth than I did last night and if I recall, we were close on the sofa, in the shower, on my dresser and in my bed. I loved that damn man so much and I wanted so much for us to work this time around. I didn’t know who I was trying to fool, but Seth has always been it for me. I knew it from the first time he kissed me, and I know it now. He went at me last night and this morning like he couldn’t get enough of me. My eyes slowly opened and I was naked as the day I was born underneath my pale yellow sheets. I felt a delicious soreness between my legs and I knew that it wasn’t a dream. I began to stretch my arms and my entire body in the bed when I looked over my shoulder and saw Seth with just his jeans on speaking on the phone. It sounded like he was making a business call and when he saw me looking at him, he gave me the sexiest grin I’ve ever seen, continued speaking on the phone, and planted a soft kiss on my bare shoulder.

“Evening, sexy girl,” he whispered as he kissed my lips once, his eyes raking over my naked back.

I mouthed evening to him and he nodded with a grin as he continued to speak on the phone. I looked over at my clock and it read 5:12pm.

He sat with his legs spread apart staring at me in the chair in my bedroom as he finished his call. Damn, he was fine, I thought as my eyes scanned his bare, tan chest. Yeah, he had gotten a tad bigger, I thought as I looked at the cuts and muscles in his chest. I just laid my head on the pillow and smiled at him. He mouthed two minutes to me and I nodded, closing my eyes again.

“Okay. Yeah, I’ll bring it tomorrow for the meeting. Alright. Have a good one,” he replied as I heard place his phone down. I felt the bed dip and suddenly, his smell and his weight were all around me. I felt his tongue and his lips on my shoulders.

“Finally, you’re awake,” he whispered as I melted under those soft kisses and licks that he was giving my shoulders.

“You’ve been waiting on me?” I asked.

“Yeah. Um, you feel good,” he whispered and I felt his nose and his lips all over my shoulders.

“That was work?” I asked.

“Yeah, Ben was working on something for our presentation tomorrow and forgot what he saved it under,” he said.

“Working hard, huh?” I asked as I slowly opened my eyes and looked over my shoulder. His lips caught mine, then descended back to my spine.

“You know that’s the only way I work, sexy…hard,” he whispered as I laughed. I felt him kiss, then lick the down my spine slowly and I couldn’t contain the moan that fell from my lips.

“You’re such a freak,” I whispered and I felt him smile on my back.

“Stop acting like that fact is shocking to you, girl. You know you like it,” he said and I felt his tongue slowly swirl in a circle in the middle of my back.

“You know I love it. I’m so hungry,” I replied looking over at him.

“I figured you would be. You’re always hungry as hell after you bust a couple,” he said grinning at me.

“Fuck you, Seth,” I whispered and I felt those lips kissing my back again.

“Already did that, remember? On your couch, twice in the shower, on the…,” he said.

“I know, damn it! I was there. So what are we going to do today, I mean tonight?” I asked.

“Stay in this bed and screw each other until we lose consciousness. At least that’s what I told mama when I called her to cancel on dinner today,” Seth said.

I sat up and looked at him. “Please tell me that you didn’t tell your mama that.”

Seth grinned. “No, but she put two and two together after I cancelled and she ordered me to come and get some food. While you were knocked out, I went over there and got it. It’s waiting in the kitchen. She told me to tell you hello.”

“Oh. What did she cook?” I asked.

He kissed down my back and pulled the covers away from body, kissing me along the way. “Pot Roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, potato salad, triple chocolate cake.”

My stomach grumbled at the thought of the food and then I moaned when I felt Seth lightly kissing my exposed ass. “Remind me to thank her.”

“Okay,” he whispered and the next thing I felt was his tongue lick down my ass to my vay jay jay and I groaned. He licked me again and pulled my hips up until I was on all fours.

Man, this boy doesn’t quit!

I heard him getting out of his jeans and then his hands spread my ass, then I felt his tongue wrapped around my clit and he sucked it hard. I groaned again and looked over my shoulder and caught his eyes.

“Baby, I’m hungry. We can do this later,” I whispered, not wanting him to stop the tongue action below. He growled and sucked my pussy so hard, my head fell forward. I was sore, but the way that he was licking me made me so wet that I had felt some of it roll down my thigh and I said to hell with it. I wanted him to put that beautiful thing inside of me, to hell with being sore. He licked me a few more times, then I felt the silky, thick head of his penis waiting at my soaking entrance.

“No…now,” he said and he thrusted his entire length into me, then he began to move. I gripped the sheets between my fingers and began to move my ass back into his thrusts. His fingers gripped my ass and I heard him groaning my name. He began to move faster and…no wait! There’s no way that I’m cumming this soon!

“You’re about to cum, aren’t you Bree? “he whispered and I felt him lick my back.

“Oh…my…fuck!” I moaned as he moved a little faster and the next thing I knew, I was yelling out my release. He wasn’t close yet, and the way he was stroking me, I knew I would cum at least one more time before he did.

“Damn baby you feel good, so fuckin’ good…shit,” he groaned and I worked my pussy more, making him thrust into me harder and grip my hips faster. He was so deep inside of me and it felt so good and a few more minutes later…

“Oh, shit!” I moaned loudly, my pussy walls clenched tightly around his hard, thick, long dick that was now pounding the shit out me.

“So good, baby, so good, so good,” he groaned and the next thing I felt was hard thrusts and him biting my back, groaning my name.

“Oh, fuck, Bree, I’m cumming too, baby, fuck!” he groaned loudly and thrusted four times so hard that I came again.

Again. In fifteen minutes, he made me cum three times.

Damn. I’m a lucky girl.

I felt him still moving inside of me and his head on my back as I slowly slid down to the bed. We both took a few minutes to catch our breath and when we did, he began to kiss my sweat drenched back lightly.

“I love you, baby,” he whispered in that sexy ass voice of his and my heart flipped.

“I love you, too, but we can’t do this all day, babe. I can’t keep up,” I said as he laughed. I felt him soften, but he still didn’t pull out of me. Truth is, I didn’t want him too.

“Of course you can. You’ve been hanging so far. But, we do need food, so why don’t we take a shower…”

I turned around and gave him a look and he laughed. “I promise, all we’re going to do is shower this time.”

”Uh huh,” I said, not believing a damn word coming out of that s.exy mouth of his. He pulled away from me and pulled my hands, pulling me up. He picked me up by my ass and kissed me.

“Like I was saying, let’s take a shower and eat. Besides, you’re gonna need your energy,” he whispered and he held me, walking me to the shower.

***************************************************************
Seth

She’s so cute, I thought as I watched her eat. We took a shower and I kept my word. Well, most of it anyway. Hey, a fine ass, wet, naked woman had to at least get her ass grabbed…maybe licked. Anyway, I didn’t fuck her like I wanted to in that shower, but I was thinking about it right now. She looked hot as shit in that little black tank top and those grey, low rider pj pants. Her legs were resting on mine as we ate. I was finished and my hands were rubbing her legs.

“That was so good,” she said as she finished eating.

“Yeah. Ma threw down today. You don’t want any cake?” I asked as she held her stomach.

“Maybe later. I can’t eat anything else,” she said as I pulled her onto my lap, gripped her ass and walked her over to the sofa. She wrapped her arms around my neck as we settled into the sofa and I grinned.

“That’s cool. Besides, I got plans later for that cake and you, so be prepared. Hey, this is where we started out, huh?” I asked as she leaned down and kissed my lips. Her fingers were playing in my hair.

“Yes, and we’re not going to have a repeat performance anytime soon,” she said.

“Later?” I asked, my hands holding her ass.

“If you’re a good boy,” she said and I grinned. There was a comfortable silence and then she began to speak again.

“You love me?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said.
.
“That’s all I need, baby…that’s all I need,” I said and I kissed her again, cupping her face in my hands. I pulled away and smiled at her. I pulled her close to me and held her in my arms. She snuggled down into my chest and closed her eyes. I stroked her back, comforted by that almond scent of hers. I couldn’t for the life of me wonder why I wasn’t flipping the fuck out. I mean, we made love without protection…numerous times and I just didn’t give a shit. I know it was irresponsible and I know it was a crazy thing to do, but at the moment, I didn’t feel like we did anything wrong or stupid. Things felt right for the first time in a long time and I didn’t feel sorry about anything that happened. Not one thing.
Chapter 21 by Chaynetv
Chapter 21

Brianna

Two months later

Seth’s parents were thrilled to find out that we were a couple again. My friends were cool with it, hell even Davia didn’t want to maim Seth anymore. When my parents heard that Seth and I were back together, my mother was okay with it. She just wanted me to be happy and to be careful. Daddy, on the other hand, went apeshit.

“Brianna, you’re a smart young woman. This boy cheated on you and you just decide to go back for more? Why?” he asked. We were fishing one Saturday morning as he stated this and as he spoke, I let out more slack on my pole.

“Because daddy, I love him and he loves me. He’s changed. I’ve changed. You have to forgive in order to move on in this world and something was off in my world, something was missing. Seth was what was missing. He makes me happy,” I said.

“Brianna, I don’t want to see that boy hurt you again,” he said.

“You know what? He might and maybe he won’t, but I don’t want to be without him. Love’s hard to come by and Seth is the one, daddy. I forgave him because I love him. I trust him because I have to. I can’t dwell on what happened in the past if we’re going to have a future. That’s just how it is,” I said as I looked up and saw my daddy staring at me.

“You have so much of your mother in you. That sounds like the same thing she said to me when…,” he began but he looked away, his hands gripping the reel on his pole.

“Daddy, what are you talking about?” I asked.

My father took a deep breath and began to speak. “You had to be about two years old when it happened. I did something that I’m not very proud of.”

“What did you do, daddy?” I asked.

My father took another deep breath and began to speak. “I cheated on your mother with a nurse at the hospital. I loved your mother, but we were going through some things and I used that as my excuse to cheat on your mommy. One night one thing led to another with this nurse and we had a month long affair. I wasn’t going to tell your mother, because I didn’t want to hurt her, so I didn’t. The nurse wasn’t too happy when I broke it off and when I decided to tell your mother, she already knew. The nurse told her and your mother took you and left me for about seven months or so.”

“You cheated on mommy?” I asked.

“Yes. It was the worst thing that I ever did to her, to us,” he said. I was still in a state of shock. My parents were still crazy in love with each other. They had this whirlwind love affair and it seemed as if they were still in it. They were always hugging and kissing and touching each other. My father was totally in love with my mommy. I would catch him just staring at her as if she was the only thing in the room and for him to cheat on someone as gorgeous as my mother was crazy. If he loved my mom as much as he did, why did he cheat?

“But daddy you’re crazy about mommy,” I said.

“Always have been, always will be,” he said with a smile on his face.

“So why did you do it?” I asked.

He sighed. “Because this woman, this nurse was easy. She fed into my ego and my misery about what was going on with your mother. I gave into temptation, baby. I’m human. I was a man who was pissed off about his relationship with his wife and this woman offered it to me and I took it. I was curious and I was in l.ust. I was selfish and I was stupid. I told you baby girl, men do dumb shit. I was miserable while you two were gone. I begged and pleaded with her to come back, but she wouldn’t. Then, one day, you two came home. Your mother told me that was strike one and if I ever did something stupid like that again to destroy our family, she would kill me. I never felt so blessed in all my life when she came back to me and I’ve been making it up to her ever since. That’s why I went so crazy when I heard about this boy and what he did to you. I never wanted you to go through what I put your mother through,” my father said.

“But she came back to you didn’t she? Because she loved you,” I said.

“Yes, but I had to earn her trust back. The love was always there. It never went away, but I broke a trust and it took me a few years to get that back, but I did and I never took it for granted again,” he said.

“Why are you telling me all of this now?” I asked.

“Because I know how it feels when you do something stupid and how hard it is to fix it after you’ve messed up. I’ve walked in that boy’s shoes and well, sometimes things do work out. That mistake ended up making me appreciate and love your mother more than I ever did. Bree Bree, make sure that he deserves your trust, that he’s worthy of you. Is he, sweet pea?”

I thought about what my father said and I answered, “Yes, he is.”

“Well, that’s good enough for me. Just be careful, baby girl and tell him that if he ever does something like that to you again, I’m going to kill him. Plain and simple. Alright,” he said and then he stood up, and I saw his line tugging down into the water.

“I got a bite, baby…feels like a big one. Get the net ready,” he said as I did what he asked.

My daddy didn’t have to tell me what happened between my mother and him, but he did and it kind of made me realize why he was so against Seth in the first place…because he saw a lot of himself in Seth…because he did the same thing to my mommy that Seth did to me. By opening up to me about his indiscretion, it knocked my father down a few pegs in my eyes and I think it made him accept my decision to be with Seth more. You have to understand. My daddy was this big force in my life who always romanced my mother and showed her how much he loved her. He was the template for my dream man. He was what I wanted my man to be and when he shared this with me, it kind of made me realize that men are men. They’re not perfect. Men fuck up and they make mistakes. But, when they love you, they love hard and I finally realized at that moment that I truly loved Seth and I truly forgave him. He wasn’t Superman, but he was mine and that was enough for me.

********************************************************************
Seth

Here I am sitting in RJ’s office, grinning like the cat that ate the canary. I had a good reason to smile. I was alive, I had a good life and my girl was back. I loved that woman so much and I’m sure RJ could pick up on the fact that at this very moment, the only thing that was on my mind was Brianna. This is our last session and I’m sad to say it, but I’m going to miss her.

“Well, I’m glad to hear that everything with your job is working out. So how are you and Brianna?” RJ asked as I sat across from her in her office.

“Things are going good. No, things are going great. It was kind of touch and go there for a minute, but I hung in there and she took me back. I have you to thank for a lot of that,” I said with a huge grin on my face.

“That’s nice of you to say, Seth, but you did all of the work,” RJ said as she smiled at me.

“Maybe, but you opened my eyes to a lot of things and I’ve changed for the better, so for that I thank you. I know that I wasn’t that easy to deal with. I was a real prick to you for a while and I’m sorry about that. You know, RJ it would be okay for you to admit that I was a dick. Come on, I’ve been seeing you for more than a year. Admit it, I was a dick,” I replied with a grin as RJ shook her head.

“You were difficult Seth, but you weren’t anything that I couldn’t handle. Trust me, I’ve had to deal with worse patients than you, but I had a feeling that underneath all of that pomp and arrogance a really good guy lurked. I’m just glad I got to meet him. So, with that being said, I’m very proud of your growth Seth and I know you’re only going to get better,” RJ replied as I stood up, shook her hand and smiled at her.

“I hope so. If not, I have your number. Thanks again, RJ,” I replied as RJ grinned.

“You’re welcome. Goodbye,” she said.

“Bye,” I replied as I walked out of the door.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
“Yes, baby I got the chocolate covered éclairs and those chili cheese Fritos that you like. Oh, my bad, you don’t like them. The little invader is making you eat it. Right. So, that’s not you that I see everyday wolfing down all of that food? Right. You know I love you, don’t you, sugar? Yes. No, I shouldn’t be too long. You’d better stay awake. You know why. Uh huh, because I plan on putting you to sleep. Yep, I plan on knocking you out, babe,” Jackson replied into the phone.

Gross. Those two are like two horny teenagers. I began to make a harking sound and Jackson punched me in the arm.

”Ow”, I said as Jackson continued to talk on the phone.

“Well, if my devastating good looks won’t be enough to keep you awake, then I know those éclairs will. Uh huh. Yes. Yes, I will. Seth, my wife told me to tell you that you’d better not get me into any trouble because even though she can’t see her feet, she can still lift her leg and stick her foot in your ass. Yeah, baby he’s scared. Okay. I promise, we won’t be too late, right Seth?” Jackson asked looking over at me as he spoke into his cell phone.

“Right. I’ll have your hubby and your pastries back to you soon, favorite sister in law,” I said with a grin.

Jackson put the speakerphone on and Davia said, “Stop trying to kiss my unusually large ass, Seth and if you say anything about my ass I will cut you. Say hey to Bree for me.”

“Hormones,” Jackson mouthed as I nodded.

I laughed as Jackson took the phone off speakerphone. “I don’t know, sweetness. I have no idea what mission Ethan Hunt has me going on, but I’ll be home soon,” Jackson said.

“Please. Tom Cruise wishes that he was as hot as me,” I said as Jackson gave me the finger.

“Alright. I love you, too, baby. Bye,” Jackson said as he concluded his phone call. Then, he said, “ So, shithead, what was so important that you needed to drag my ass out on a damn Wednesday evening? I’m really not in the mood to go watch some girls shake their ass and throw dollars at them while you contemplate your next move in life,” Jackson asked as I drove down the street.

“Can you stop bitching and just relax? We’re not going to a strip club,” I replied.

“Well, that’s good because I don’t have any available cash to flash for a peak at a random ass. I got a kid coming in a month. Money’s tight,” Jackson said.

He was so full of shit. My brother was very good with his money and I know for a fact that he’s not broke or struggling. Jackson has been saving money since he was fuckin’ five years old. He had my parents open a savings account for him when he was eight. To say that he was financially responsible was an understatement. He went to college on a full scholarship and worked so he wouldn’t have any student loans and the few that he had for law school were almost paid out. The dude wasn’t cheap, but he was very smart with his cash. If he’s so damn broke, how can he afford all of the updating that Davia’s been doing to that expensive ass condo that they live in, that top of the line BMW that he owns and that candy apple red custom Mercedes that he bought for Davia when she graduated from law school? Also, Davia had been working for this civil rights firm where the money was okay, but not nearly what Jackson made. They both agreed that Davia would take a year off from work to stay home with the baby. How can he afford to do all that if he’s so broke? Because he’s not broke. He’s just anal about spending money.

“Bullshit. Money’s not tight. You are,” I said with a grin.

“Whatever, you little shit. Pregnant women and babies are expensive. You wouldn’t believe how much money we’ve spent on the nursery, clothes, diapers and all the other shit that goes along with having a baby,” Jackson stated as I laughed.

“Spare me, Jackson. I bet you haven’t expressed any of this to Davia right?” I asked.

“Hell no. I’m not crazy and well, I like breathing,” Jackson replied as I laughed, turning at a stop sign.

“I figured as much. I heard her talking to you about that mural that she wanted painted in the nursery and how much it was going to cost and all I saw was you smile at her and kiss her belly and say, ‘anything you want, sweetness’,” I replied.

Jackson grinned. “Hey, I have to keep my wife happy and stress free. Besides, she’s my baby and if some painting is going keep a smile on her face, well she can have it.”

“You are such a sucker for that woman,” I replied as Jackson looked over at me.

“Yep and I’m proud of it. You’re one to talk, Seth. I’m figuring this little cloak and dagger mission is something that you need help with for Brianna, so screw you,” Jackson said as I grinned.

“Yeah, you’re right. I need your help with something,” I said.

“Well, it better not be anything stupid and I say that because I know you Seth. You have a track record for needing assistance with the stupidest shit. Remember the time that you asked me to come with you on that fucking search and rescue mission for those mint chocolate flavored condoms for your chick of the week?” Jackson asked.

I grinned as I said, “The girl was picky, and she could suck a mean one. I was just trying to accommodate her. Sue me.”

“Or the time you asked me to come with you to that sex toy store and help you pick out the right kind of handcuffs and edible panties. All stupid shit,” Jackson replied as I grinned.

“Hey, I needed a guy’s opinion. Fuzzy or metal, chocolate or strawberry. Those were all important issues at the time,” I said as Jackson shook his head.

“Fuckin’ prick. This better be good. I’ve been working late for the last two weeks because of this case and I haven’t been able to chill with my baby for a minute. You’re taking me away from my QT,” Jackson said.

“Dude, you are such a broad. Did Davia give you your balls back today? I mean, I saw you walking kind of funny when I picked you up, so I figured they were missing,” I said as I pulled into a parking garage. We got out and Jackson grabbed his crotch and grinned at me.

“Fuck you, Seth. You know, I could be at home making love to my wife. I need to be getting laid right now. You know I have to get as much as I can because those six weeks that I’m not going to be able to have sex are going to kill me,” Jackson said as we walked out of the garage and into the elevator to enter the upscale mall.

“You’re a douche, Jack. Don’t worry. I’ll have you home in time to get it on with the little missus,” I said as Jackson looked at his watch.

“Look, Dav’s been going to bed around 9 and it’s 6 now. I want to get back home before she goes out for the count,” Jackson replied as we walked into the mall.

I grinned at my brother and said, “Um, Jackson, haven’t you ever woke your woman up out of sound sleep and put it on her? If this is new territory for you, I could explain what to do. You’re such a wuss.”

“You’re still a fucking prick, Seth. Yeah, I’ve done that. Hell, I’ve done that quite often, but Davia and these mood swings…she scares the shit out of me. I tried it a few times and she kicked me, blamed me for knocking her up, and she put me out of the bed. It’s best that I catch her while she’s awake when she’s more amicable,” Jackson replied as I grinned.

“You have to plot out when you can get pussy now?” I asked.

Jackson sighed as we walked. “Before she got pregnant…no. The first few months of the hostile takeover as she calls the pregnancy and in the middle…I couldn’t keep her off me. Now…yes.”

“Jackson…that’s fuckin’ sad,” I said.

“Yeah, I know and that’s why we need to get whatever fucking mission this is over and done with ASAP. Seth, I’d better be back home before that woman goes to sleep or I’m going to beat the shit out you,” Jackson replied as we arrived at our destination. Jackson looked at the entrance to the door, then back at me, then he looked at the door again, and back to me once more. I gave him a look and his eyes went wide. Then, the bastard had the nerve to laugh at me.

“This is a joke right?” Jackson asked.

“No. I’m serious,” I replied as we stood in the doorway of the exclusive jewelry store. Jackson stared at me as he stopped laughing and took out his phone.

“Seth, I’m not in the mood for your shit. You’re cuttin’ in on my lovin’ time with my wife and that is something I don’t like people to fuck with. I don’t have time for games, little brother, so…,” Jackson stated as I interrupted him.

“I told you I’m serious about this. It’s time,” I said as Jackson shook his head.

“And I don’t fuckin’ believe you,” Jackson said as he took out his phone.

“Who are you calling, dude? This is nerve wracking enough as it is,” I said as we walked into the store with all the sparkly shit that every woman wanted. Yes, I’m looking for an engagement ring. Yes, it’s for Brianna. No, I haven’t hit my head. No, I’m not drunk. No, you aren’t in an alternate universe. I love her and I want to have everything with her. I just hope she wants the same with me.

“Oh, I’m not calling anyone. I’m recording this shit because I’m going to need proof. No one is going to believe me if I just call them and tell them that you’re buying an engagement ring for Brianna,” Jackson said with a grin.

“Will you stop screwing around and help me…please?” I asked damn near begging. Seriously, I was out of my fucking element with this shit. I needed help.

“Stop whining, you big pussy. I’ll help you, but the recording continues. I’m going to put this shit on Youtube,” Jackson replied as we walked over to a case of solitaire diamond rings.

Damn. One of those rings are going to go on Brianna’s hand and I, Seth Aldridge, am going to be the one that gives it to her while asking her to be my wife.

Holy shit! I’m really going to do this. I’m really doing this! Am I sure? I can’t stop myself from walking over to the display of diamond rings and I ask the saleswoman about the 3 to 4 carat solitaires. She has this huge smile on her face as we follow her to the far left of the jewelry store. I know why she’s smiling. 1) She’s a woman and they like shiny shit and 2) she’s probably going to be able to go on vacation with the commission that she’s about to make from my ass. As we arrive at the display, I actually see a few that I think Brianna would like, a few that would look perfect on her pretty little hand.

Have I lost my mind? Am I really doing this? Yes, I’m doing this.

And my prick of a fuckin’ brother is smiling and taping. He’s such an asshole.

Shit. I need a fuckin’ drink.

********************************************************************

Brianna

I know something’s wrong. I can feel it. I’ve been cranky and hungry and sleepy for no damn reason at all. I’ve been sick as a dog for about a week and I’ve been craving crap that I’ve never craved or eaten before. I feel like someone plugged an electrical cord into my body and was siphoning the energy out of me, draining me. I’ve never felt this rundown and the smell of certain foods makes me sick to my stomach.

Shit. I’m pregnant.

That has to be it. I can’t blame this all on Seth because I was right there. I mean, we were careless on several occasions and in my mind, I knew this could happen. This isn’t how I wanted it to be. I wanted to be married first, honeymoon for a couple of years, then have kids. But, life doesn’t always happen the way that you want it to. When you are with the one person that you know is it for you and the touching and caressing and the kisses lower your intelligence and make you hunger for them, yearn to feel them, hell, all rational thought goes out of the window…especially if you have a cutie like Seth naked in front of you, whispering how he’s going to lick your pussy until you cry. Yeah, that could be why I’m now rinsing my mouth out after hurling for the fourth time today and I’m waiting for the results of this pregnancy test in my bathroom in my office at the studio. I’ve been trying to work on some new moves for a video for Mika Howard, but I can’t get into it. The sheer realization that I might be pregnant is coming into view right about now on that tiny, white plastic tube and…shit. I’m pregnant.

I take a deep breath and I close my eyes. I walk out of the bathroom and I walk back into the studio and turn on the radio with the remote. I’m going to have a baby. I’m going to be a mother.

And Seth is going to shit bricks because I don’t know if he wants this. I’m sure he doesn’t. I mean, sure he said after a few passionate sessions that we would deal with the consequences of unprotected sex, but hell, his brain was foggy at the time because he had just came. Things are always sunshine and roses after a couple of orgasms.

I tried to take my mind off of things and worked for about an hour and that’s when I heard Seth walk in.

“Hey beautiful,” he replied looking incredibly hot in a black suit with a red shirt that was opened at the neck. He had a bouquet of red roses in his hand.

I smiled as I walked over to him. “Hello. Are those for me?”

“Are you the hot chick named Brianna who runs this place with the epic ass?” Seth asked with a grin as he took my hand and spun me around to look at my behind.

“Oh yeah, that ass is incredible. Well, yes, these are for you,” he replied as he pulled me in his arms holding the roses at my back as he leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. His tongue caressed the inside of my mouth with a passionate frenzy and I moaned into his mouth. After the kiss, I pulled the roses from his hands and sniffed them.

“These are so beautiful, sweetie,” I said as he grinned and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I’m glad you like them. Are you feeling any better?” Seth asked as he stared down into my eyes.

“Not really, but these brightened my day. Alright, Seth. What did you do and how far is my foot going to have to go up your ass before I forgive you?” I asked.

“I didn’t do anything, Mel. I just wanted to surprise you, that’s all. No harm in that, is there?” he asked with that cute grin of his.

“None at all. I missed you today,” I said as I placed the flowers on a chair that was right behind us. Seth’s lips ended up on my neck and he placed light kisses along my neck and jawline, pulling me closer to him.

“Not as much as I missed you, especially after this morning,” he said pulling my earlobe into his ear and gently sucking on it. I sighed as I remembered the way we made love this morning. It was really strange because we usually go at it like dogs in heat, but we took our time this morning and it was slow and passionate and left me wanting more. Our morning little tryst resulted in Seth being an hour late to work and me having to call someone to open the studio for me. I felt his tongue lightly lick my ear and kiss down my neck to the tops of my exposed breasts in my grey cami sports bra.

“Baby, I’m sweaty,” I whispered as my hands wound in the hair at the nape of his neck and my eyes closed, those soft lips of his worshipping my cleavage.

“And I’m horny. How long are you going to be?” Seth asked as his hands began to roam all over my waist, down to my ass. I pulled one of my legs around his waist and grinned as he kissed my shoulder, pulling the strap off. I was getting all kinds of moist at this point.

“Let me close up shop and we can…,” I began and then I felt like hurling. I pushed against him with all my might and ran into the bathroom.

“Brianna, are you okay?” Seth asked as I ran into the bathroom in my office and hurled over the toilet once more. I hugged the sides of the toilet, thanking God that this is my private bathroom. I heard him come into the bathroom as I flushed the toilet and leaned my head down to catch my breath. I stood up on shaky legs and felt Seth pull me up. I rinsed my mouth out underneath the flowing water from the sink and Seth placed a few wet paper towels on my neck and then my forehead.

“If you had to blow chunks baby, you should have just said so,” Seth replied as he wiped my forehead. I laughed and leaned back against him as he pat the wet towels on my face.

“Do you have to do it again?” he asked.

“No. I’m good,” I replied as he picked me up and walked with me back to the studio. He put me in the chair, kissed my forehead and told me he was going to be right back. A minute or two later, he came back with a Sprite.

“Drink some of this, baby. It’ll settle your stomach,” he replied as I took a sip out of the plastic bottle. I drank it down to the middle and began to feel much better. Seth crouched in front of me and stroked my face lovingly.

“Feel better?” he asked.

I smiled shakily. “Yes. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. So, when were you going to tell me that you’re pregnant?” Seth asked.

How the hell did he know?

********************************************************************

Seth

I knew it. I knew it. I’m not stupid. I had a feeling for a few weeks. I think she knew, but she’s been in denial for the last week. I saw how sick she was and the way she was eating and sleeping and I had a feeling, but I wasn’t really sure until now. I also saw that damn test on the back of the toilet that said positive while she was dumping the contents of her stomach into the toilet, so it wasn’t much of a stretch.

And you know what? I’m not freaking out. I’m not pissed off. I’m not in denial. I think I wanted this to happen. When we made love all those times without protection, I knew what could happen. I knew that Brianna wasn’t on birth control and I knew that this could happen.

And why am I not running for the hills is beyond me.

No, it’s not. I know why. Because I love her and I wanted this. I did.

“How did you know?” Brianna asked. I smiled at her.

“Um, we’ve been fucking like rabbits without a raincoat for a while and well, I saw the test on the toilet. I know I’m not a genius, sweetheart, but I can put two and two together,” I said as she sat back in the seat and sighed. My hands went to her pretty calves and I began to softly rub them, waiting to hear that soft little moan. There it is.

“I can’t believe this. I’m a baby mama. You made me a baby mama, Seth,” Brianna replied as I laughed.

“Yep. You’re my baby mama. Deal with it. Oh, and I wasn’t alone in that bed…or on that table…or in the shower…or on the sofa…in the car…,” I said as I grinned at her.

“I get it, I get it, you shithead! What are we going to do? I’m not prepared for this. You don’t want a baby and…,” she said and I looked up at her.

“Wait a minute, who said I didn’t want this? You’re not thinking of having an abortion are you?” I asked as a feeling of dread washed over me. She couldn’t be thinking of doing that, could she? Not my lovingly sweet Brianna.

“No, it’s just that Seth, we broke up because of your fear of moving onto the next level…marriage, family, shit that you could get a tax reduction for and it’s kind of hard for me to believe that you would want that now,” Brianna said.

I grinned at her. “Hey, you do get a tax credit for kids. Who says that procreation doesn’t pay.”

“Seth, this isn’t funny! It wasn’t supposed to happen like this! I wasn’t supposed to have a baby before I was married. I’m not supposed to be Brianna, Seth’s baby mama. I’m not,” Brianna said.

“You can’t always count on sticking to the plan that you mapped out for your life, baby. Sometimes things happen. This is just one of them,” I said.

“Now’s not the time for you to be making sense. You’re supposed to be just as fucked up now as I am,” she said as I grinned.

“I’m a little weirded out, but it’s nothing that we can’t handle together, Brianna. I love you. You love me. We’re going to have a baby. People do it everyday. No big,” I said as she stared into my eyes, a small smile breaking out over her face.

“You really have changed, babe,” Brianna said as I took her hands and rubbed my thumbs in circles along them.

“Yes. I’m not angry, or confused. I know what I want. I want you. I’ve always wanted you and I want this baby. Yeah, we could have been more responsible, but shit happens. We just have to roll with, sweetheart. It’s going to be okay. We’re going to be okay, Brianna. Just fine,” I said smiling at her as she nervously licked her lips.

“Seth, are you sure about all of this because I’m scared shitless and I don’t think I can go through this alone,” Brianna replied as I leaned up and kissed her softly on the lips.

“Baby, you’re not alone and yes, I’m sweating a little, but Brianna, don’t you think this is kind of cool? I mean, this kid is going to be half of you and half of me, the best parts of us. What’s so wrong with that?” I asked as she sighed.

“Nothing, but…,” Brianna began.

“You love me, don’t you?” I asked.

“Of course I love you,” Brianna replied with that beautiful smile on her face.

“Then trust me. Look, this is not the way I planned this, but what the hell,” I said as I pulled out the black velvet jewelry box. I opened the lid and showed her the 3 carat emerald cut diamond set on a white gold band and her eyes opened to the size of saucers.

“Brianna Mills, I love you so much. I know I’m a stupid shit, but I’m a better stupid shit because of you and I don’t want to lose you again. I want to be with you forever, baby. So, Brianna…will you marry me?” I asked.

Brianna looked at the ring, then those beautiful brown eyes stared into mine, as the words, “Hell no", escaped her pretty little lips.

What the fuck just happened?

*********************************************************************
Brianna

No, he is not doing this now. Aaah! It wasn’t supposed to happen like this and that’s what I told Seth, who looked hurt. I didn’t mean to hurt him. I didn’t.

“Say what?” Seth asked.

“No. The timing is not right. Seth, I want a wedding and I want to look fabulous and…,” I said, but Seth kissed me softly on the lips, smiling at me.

“Baby, we can have a wedding,” Seth said.

“But, I’m going to be fat and shit. That wasn’t my vision. The dress that I want doesn’t allow for a belly,” I said as Seth laughed. He leaned up and kissed me again.

“You’re worried about the wrong thing, Bree. You’re beautiful. If you’re showing when we walk down the aisle, so what? That’s not what’s important…me getting you forever is…our love is. I mean you wanted to get married outside right? We can do it at my parent’s house near the gazebo by the pond in the backyard…”

I began to get into this. His parent’s backyard was like a lush oasis with that gorgeous pond and the beautiful garden. It could be done and it wouldn’t take long to get it together. “I could go crazy with the flowers and decorations and erect white tents. It could be really beautiful.”

“Does that mean you’re saying yes?” Seth asked.

“Not so fast. I’m thinking, I’m thinking,” I said as he laughed.

“Hey, and if your mother and my mother help you, we could probably get married sooner than you think,” Seth replied taking my hands and kissing them, running his large thumbs in circles along them.

“You don’t want to wait?” I asked.

Seth kissed my fingertips one by one slowly and smiled. “Nope. I think we’ve waited long enough, don’t you? I wanna marry you, Ms. Mills as soon as possible. I love you.” He looked and sounded so sincere and his eyes…they were filled with so much love for me. I wanted this. I wanted him. What the hell is wrong with me?

I reached over and grabbed his face between my hands and kissed him with all the love I had for him. “I love you, too. Can I have my wedding as soon as possible?” I asked grinning. Seth smiled at me.

“Whatever you want…but you have to say yes before I give this to you,” Seth said.

“Yes. Now hand over the ice,” I replied as he placed the ring on my finger. I pulled his face between his hands and kissed him passionately on the lips. After the kiss, Seth held me in his arms and I snuggled into his chest. I looked at my ring and grinned.

“It’s so beautiful. Thank you, Seth. I love you,” I whispered.

“You’d better. Why did you make me sweat?” Seth asked.

“Because I can. Oh, and by the way, we’re hitting the ground running tomorrow. I can’t wait to…,” I began.

“Brianna, just because I said you can have whatever you want, does not mean that I want to be involved in picking colors and cakes and shit. That’s not me. You got to be gentle with me, baby,” he said.

“You didn’t say that this morning,” I whispered as I kissed his neck.

“You would bring that up now. It’s just that, well, all this is new to me and you’re going to have to go easy on me. All I want to do is stand next to you and make you my wife, not worry about what kind of fish we’re going to have at the reception. Can we agree on that?” Seth asked as I grinned.

“Okay…for now,” I said, smiling from ear to ear, happier than I’ve been in a long time.

He just doesn’t know. He’s going to be picking out invitations next week. Just watch.

We stood up and Seth leaned down and kissed me. The next thing I knew, he had me lifted in his arms, kissing me passionately and my legs were wrapped tightly around his waist. I felt him walk backwards and I felt the cool of the mirror on the wall of the studio against my back, Seth’s lips and tongue invading my mouth. I felt Seth anchor me to the mirror and grind his erection against my lycra covered mound.

“I want you so bad,” Seth whispered as those blue passion filled eyes stared into my brown eyes. He sucked my bottom lip into his mouth and smiled as I moaned, his hands gripping my ass. I felt him lower me to the floor and kneel as he pulled my tights and panties off.

“Seth, we can’t…not here,” I whispered, but my body betrayed me as I moaned from the feel of his hands traveling up my bare legs. My pussy was soaking wet and ready for him. Seth kneeled before me and licked my navel, then kissed my flat stomach, placing airy, light kisses all over it. Then, I looked down and he was staring at my wet pussy, licking his lips. Two of his long fingers found me and I felt him thrust them back and forth. Seth stared up at me and I looked down at him, until his thumb began to circle my clit and my head fell back. My eyes closed tightly as he stroked me, fucking me with his fingers.

“You’re so wet. I know you want this. Say that you want me,” he whispered and I felt his tongue lick my clit, his fingers still stroking inside of my pussy. I let out a deep moan and looked down and found his eyes once again staring at me as he licked my pussy and fingered me. I was so close and the next few seconds, my release was spilling from me. He had me so hot and ready. I wanted him. I needed him.

“I want you, Seth,” I whispered and he removed his fingers, grabbed my ass in both hands and threw my legs over his shoulders, eating my pussy like there was no tomorrow.

“Oh, baby, yes, Yes, YES!” I moaned loudly, gripping his head and the next thing I knew, I was coming again. Seth growled as I came in his mouth. He licked me until my tremors began to subside and I watched with sex weary eyes as he smiled at me as he discarded his clothes. I removed my cami and stood against the mirror with my legs open, licking my lips at his beauty. All those hard planes and muscles and that glorious thick, long dick was mine…all mine.

He picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He licked my right nipple, then my left, then he licked a path up my neck to my ear and whispered as he sucked my earlobe gently into his mouth. “I love you, baby.”

“I love you,” I whispered and he pulled away to stare into my eyes. I stared back and worked my pussy down on his hardness. I felt his dick jerk inside of me and I watched as his eyes closed for a minute, biting his lip at the feel of me wet and tight all around him.

“You feel so good, baby,” he whispered as he began to thrust into me. I stared into those beautiful blue eyes of his and he stared into mine, kissing each other as we made love standing against the mirrored wall. The thrusts began to get harder and he felt so good inside of me, tapping my G-spot on every stroke. I closed my eyes and moaned, “Don’t stop, don’t stop.” I didn’t want him to stop. I didn’t want this feeling to end.

A few minutes later, I felt that familiar tightening in the pit of my stomach and my pussy clenched tighter and as I came, I yelled as the pleasure of my orgasm washed over me. My eyes opened and Seth was staring at me.

“You look so damn beautiful when you come, so fuckin’ s.exy…Oh, fuck, baby, I’m coming,” Seth said as he groaned and growled, thrusting hard and fast inside of me, the warmth of his release flooding my insides. I rubbed my hands along his bare back as his head snuggled the crook of my neck, his thrusts subsiding. After a few minutes, he looked at me and kissed me softly on the lips.

“Are you alright? I’m not hurting you am I?” he asked as I smiled.

“No. Do you mind if we get out of here and get some food?” I said as I yawned. Seth grinned at me.

“I wore you out, huh?” Seth asked.

“Yes,” I said as my stomach grumbled.

“Was that you?” he asked.

“Yes. I’m running on empty, baby. You saw everything in the toilet. Now, get me out of here and feed us,” I said as he grinned at me.

“Us, huh?” he asked as he leaned in to kiss me again.

“Yes, us. You’re stuck with us now. No turning back,” I whispered as his lips smiled against mine.

“I don’t want to turn back…I just want you…the both of you,” Seth whispered.

“Well, you have us Mr. Aldridge and you’d better do right or your ass belongs to me,” I said.

“Ooh, I like it when you’re all feisty and shit. Turns me on,” Seth whispered against my lips.

“You’re such a perv. Just kiss me,” I whispered as his lips found mine once more.
Chapter 22 by Chaynetv

Chapter 22

Seth


Two months later…

Man, this wedding and baby stuff is bananas. Brianna is like a wedding planner on crack. I mean, she said that she wanted to get things done and in about two weeks, we’re going to be getting married. My mama and her mother were so excited and once they met, they became fast friends. They were all like speed freaks the way they attacked this wedding shit. But, I guess when you have access to cash and credit cards and shopping is involved, you can never underestimate the will of a woman.

Oh, and the woman went through a list of 10 Ob-Gyn’s before settling on the right one. We have an appointment today for an ultrasound and I’m pretty syked. Brianna and this pregnancy stuff so far is a mixture of her being sick and incredibly horny, to hungry and cranky, to sleepy and emotional. Also, she’s showing a little bump already, but then again, the woman eats like four men now, so I guess it's to be expected. And yes, when I feel like pulling my fuckin' hair out, I get out of her way and sometimes, high quality alcohol and video games with my brother and friends are involved.

Hey, I had to cope in some sort of fashion with seeing fuckin' sample bouquets and menus and shit. Give me a break.

Truthfully, as much of a rollercoaster ride that this wedding and baby stuff is, I wouldn’t have it any other way.

As I walked into my mother’s house, I was shocked to see that she was home because she’d been helping Davia almost every day since she had the baby. Yes, I’m a proud uncle as of a few months ago. Davia and Jackson had a baby boy named Gabriel Tyler Aldridge, 8 lbs, 8 oz. Even though I said he looked like the old guy on the Quaker Oats canister when he was born, he’s grown on me and I have to admit, he’s a cute little sucker. He’s got this really light tan color with curly, light brown hair and Jackson’s green eyes. He looks just like my brother when he was a baby. I’ve never seen Jackson so excited. I guess when my kid arrived, I’ll have that same stupid grin attached to my face all the time.

“Hey baby boy, give me a minute,” my mother said as she laughed into the phone. I waited for a few minutes and she ended her call. I kissed her on the cheek and she gave me a huge hug.

“Hey mama. I’m surprised you’re home?” I said.

“Oh, Davia had to bring Gabe to his 2 month check-up, so I decided to just come on home. You know I’ll be right back over there first thing tomorrow,” my mother replied with a grin as I nodded in agreement. I knew she would be there because she loved that kid. I saw how she cooed and talked to the baby and I was really glad that my baby would have a great grandmother like her.

“Yes, I know,” I replied.

“How’s Brianna doing? Is she still really sick?” my mother asked.

“Yeah, and it’s the weirdest thing. Her mom said she wasn’t nearly as sick with Brianna, but maybe it’s just different, I don’t know. She finally chose a doctor, so we’ll get to see what’s going on. I hope she’s okay,” I said. Brianna had been home for the last two days because she couldn’t stand for five minutes without needing to hurl. I know women are supposed to go through this, according to my mom and Davia, but I don’t like my baby being sick. It sucks.

“I’m sure she’s going to be fine. She just has a bad case of morning sickness. It was very mild when I carried Jackson, but it was horrible when I carried you. Just depends,” my mother replied.

“Yeah, I guess,” I said.

“Don’t worry too much, honey. She’s healthy and young. She just has to get through this first trimester. So, are you getting excited? I mean, you’re about to be a husband and a daddy really soon. You’re not thinking of running for the hills at the last moment, are you because if you do I’ll hunt you down and hurt you…really bad,” my mother said as I laughed.

“No, you’re going to get your wedding. I’m not going anywhere. I’m…well, I’m happy, mama,” I replied as she grinned at me.

“Really? I mean, you teased your brother mercilessly about his lack of freedom and everything. You’re really excited about all of this?” my mother asked.

I smiled at her before saying, “Yeah, I am. I mean, I tried to do it without her and I just couldn’t. At first, I really didn’t understand what was the big deal about marriage and all that stuff. But, now I know. Brianna’s the only woman that doesn’t take my crap and understands where I’m coming from. She knew I was a dog and she still gave me a chance. I fell for her and now I get to spend the rest of my life with her. It feels good to know that I’m going to be able to have someone who gets me and loves me for all my flaws and all by my side. I mean, the baby was kind of a surprise…,” I said but my mother narrowed her eyes at me and sucked her teeth.

“What?” I asked.

“Boy, who are you trying to fool? You got that girl pregnant as soon as she gave you the all clear to come back to her. I’m your mama. I know how you think,” my mother said as I laughed.

“Okay, maybe I did, but I’m glad. You always told me that everything would begin to make sense to me when I least expected it and as soon as I got my head out of my ass. I just knew that I couldn’t live without her. It was like I finally knew what I wanted and I just went after it, like I always do,” I said.

“More like you were marking your territory,” my replied as I grinned.

“Maybe I was. But, I’m good with everything, so it is what it is. Mama, I’m gonna be a daddy,” I replied as my mother laughed.

“I know and honestly, the thought of you procreating used to scare me shitless, but you’ve grown up so much and you’re not a self absorbed, womanizing, asshole anymore,” my mother said.

“Thanks for the positive, motivating words, mama,” I replied as she pat my cheek.

“Baby boy, you know it comes from love. If you can’t get the honest truth from me, you won’t get it from anyone, so take it,” my mother said.

“Yeah, I know that. I’m really glad that you do that, mama,” I said.

“I know. Besides, why would I tell you that you’re wonderful when you’re acting like a pervy little piss ant? And I think that’s one of the things that you see in Brianna. I heard her tell you that you were acting like a dickhead last week,” my mother replied.

“I was acting like a dickhead,” I replied.

“Well…be glad that you’re not with one of those mealy mouth women who just say yes to everything and doesn’t call you out on your shit. If you’re really comfortable with someone and you love them, you should be able to tell them the good and the not so good about themselves and they should be able to take it. I’m glad you have that,” my mother replied.

”I am, too. I’m just glad that she gave me a second chance and I don’t plan to screw this one up. I just…I love her mama,” I replied as my mother pat my shoulder.

“I know baby. I’m just glad that everything worked out,” my mother said.

“Me too, mama. Me too. Well, I’m out. I need to check on my baby,” I said with a smile.

“Oh, tell her I said hello and bring Brianna some of this homemade chicken soup and these cookies,” my mother said as she shoved two Tupperware containers into my hand. I opened the lid to the cookies and grinned.

“Double chocolate chip cookies,” I said as I grabbed one and took a bite. Damn, they were good. My mother slapped my hand.

“Those are for Brianna. If she wants to give you some, that’s on her, but I didn’t make them for you. Oh, and as soon as you get finished at the doctor, call me,” my mother replied as I leaned and kissed her on the cheek.

“Okay. Bye mama. Love you,” I replied as I walked to the door.

“I know, baby. I know. Drive safely,” she replied.

“I will,” I said as I walked out of the house. Once I reached my car, I looked to see if she was peeking out of the window. When I saw the coast was clear, I started my car and grabbed another cookie. Those things were good. Sue me.

Now, thanks to the union of sperm and egg I’m getting baked treats, too. Take that Jackson.

Life is good. Life is really good.

*************************************************************

Brianna

“Baby, are you excited because I’m excited. We get to see our baby today,” Seth replied, holding my hand in his as I sat on the examination table waiting for the doctor. He looked so damn hot in his navy blue suit and powder blue shirt, but I was too cranky to fully appreciate the sight.

“Woopty doo,” I replied.

Now, I know what you’re thinking, but don’t. I’m happy. Really, I am. I’m getting married in a few weeks to the sexy man of my dreams (and nightmares, but that's all in the past) and I’m having a baby. DaFa is busier than ever and Conrad has referred lots of singers my way, so my choreography career is booming. My life is on track and things are just great.

But…I’m a little pissed off. Not a lot, just a tad.

I’m pissed because I’m showing…really showing, so I had to alter my dress more. I seem to be getting fatter by the minute and it sucks. Simmy and Leenie were fucking stick figures at the beginning of their pregnancy compared to my fat ass. Why is this happening to me?

And Seth has been really great about my mood swings and shit, and I hate to be a bitch, but I’m tired of pissing every ten minutes, I’m tired of being sick and throwing up every fucking few hours and I’m tired of having the appetite of a sumo wrestler. Why couldn’t I be the cute pregnant chick like Simmy was? My face felt fat, I was sure that I had another chin coming in, and I had to buy maternity clothes already. Why me? Why?

It’s his fault I’m like this. It’s all his fault. Him and his satiny steel dick always wanting to be inside of me. Always with the “come on baby, one more time” or “I can’t get enough of you” bullshit.

That bastard. Him and his hypnotizing dick did this to me.

Why didn’t I say no to Seth and that dick of his? Why didn’t I make him wrap it up? I know why…because it felt so damn good and he fucked me soooo good. He always feels good and he always hits it so right. Lord, the boy knows how to use that weapon that he has. Um, he looks so good right now. I want to take him and rip off his clothes and ride his dick until it’s raw, I think to myself as he grins at me, making me want to fuck him even more.

Damn…these mood swings are horrible.

“Come on, Caramel smile for me. This is a good day,” Seth replied as he kissed my hand and grinned until I smiled at him. That gorgeous smile of his was made me feel better and when he smiled, I just followed suit.

“I know it is, but it would be an even better day if a chic could get a grilled cheese sandwich or a cheeseburger…maybe some chili cheese fries, some chocolate chip ice cream, or something. I’m hungry as hell,” I replied as he laughed.

And yes, I had been craving cheese…a lot.

“Don’t worry. I’ll feed you as soon as we leave, okay?” Seth replied, leaning over to peck me on the lips.

“As soon as we leave?” I asked.

“Yes, as soon as we leave,” Seth replied as my doctor, Dr. Gina Bryers walked in. Dr. Bryers was Simmy’s doctor and after I went through my list of 10, I came back to her because she was pretty good with Simmy during and after the birth. She was also a sister, which made me feel a lot more comfortable.

“Hello, Brianna. How are you?” Dr. Bryers asked.

“Pregnant,” I replied in a deadpanned voice as Dr. Bryers smiled at me. Seth squeezed my hand and gave me a look. I stuck my tongue at him as Dr. Bryers looked at my file.

“You wouldn’t be here if you weren’t. And this must be daddy…Seth right?” Dr. Bryers asked as she shook Seth’s hand.

“Yes, Seth Aldridge. Nice to meet you,” he replied as he shook her hand. He was grinning from ear to ear and flashing that cute smile of his. Yeah, Dr. Bryers was a pretty sister, but he’d better not get any ideas and she had better not had any thoughts either. I hope Dr. Bryers wasn’t checking out my man because she would get beat down…or cut. I could probably do a lot of damage with some of the crap that was in this office.

Oh my God. I sound like a lunatic. Either my hormones were truly kicking my ass or Simmy has truly rubbed off on me.

Maybe it’s a mixture of both. Still, I knew my man only wanted me, but just to be on the safe side.

“We’re getting married in two weeks, so he’s not just going to be daddy. He’s going to be hubby too,” I replied as Seth focused his attention back on me and gave me the cute smile. Take that, you skinny, pretty, can fit into your jeans Dr. Heifer.

Oh yeah. I needed to eat and fast.

“Well, congratulations to the both of you. This is a very exciting time. I remember when my husband and I got married. I was so happy. I’m sure you two will be as well. Okay, Brianna, we’re going to do a quick pelvic exam and afterwards, we’ll take a look at your baby, okay?” she asked with a warm smile. This was a nice lady. She was going to take good care of me. I’m going to stop being a bitch to her.

But if she hurts me, I may not be responsible for my own actions. That’s all I’m gonna say.

“Okay,” I said. I sat through the pelvic exam and once the ultrasound began, she began to move the wand over my gel covered belly. That crap is cold, I thought as I pouted a little. Seth rubbed my hand and looked at me with those gorgeous blue eyes, which were full of concern.

“You okay, baby?” he asked.

I gave him a small smile and gripped his hand. “I’m good.”

Seth smiled back at me and mouthed, “I love you.”

See that right there made me want to kiss the hell out of him, but I couldn’t reach him at the time, so I just smiled right back at him and mouthed the same, “I love you, too.”

We kind of just stared at each other for a minute until I broke the trance and looked toward the monitor. Seth’s eyes then turned to the monitor and we both glued our eyes to the screen. As Dr. Bryers showed us our baby, I began to cry, especially when she showed us the heart.

“Very strong heartbeat. Very strong,” Dr. Bryers said as she smiled at me. Seth smiled and squeezed my hand.

“That’s our baby, Seth,” I whispered as the tears fell down my face.

“I know baby…I know,” he replied, as his head leaned towards mine, wiping my tears away and kissing my cheek at the same time. Then, I saw Dr. Bryers move the wand again and then she looked at us, then back at the screen, moving the wand. Wait…what the fuck?

“Just as I suspected…another heartbeat. Both very strong. Yes, it looks like you’re having twins Brianna. They’re both very healthy from what I can see…their weight and positioning is good. That’s why you’ve gained weight so quickly. It’s also the reason that your morning sickness has been so severe. It should go away in a few weeks,” Dr. Bryers replied.

Seth and I both looked at each other, shocked as hell. Two babies? Twins?! At first, I was excited and deliriously happy. Then, reality set in. Two babies! Seth’s swimmers were that damn strong? Oh shit, I was having two babies! Two!

“I don’t have twins in my family…Seth,” I exclaimed as I narrowed my eyes at him.

Seth shrugged his shoulders. “My grandmother, my mom’s mom was a twin and my aunt Rhoda and Colleen on my dad’s side are twins. Just didn’t think about it. But isn’t this cool, baby! Two babies! That’s awesome,” he replied as he smiled from ear to ear.

Cool! Awesome! Awesome my ass! I’m the one that has to push these puppies out, not him. What the hell?

“Now that we know that there are two babies we know exactly the direction that your pregnancy is going to go. Do you have any questions?” Dr. Bryers asked and that’s when my mouth started running.

Am I going to carry the twins the entire 9 months?
How much bigger am I going to get?
Am I still going to have to deliver by c-section or can I deliver vaginally?

I had other questions, but if I told them to you, the story wouldn’t move along and that’s what you guys want right? Right.

Later that night at Seth’s condo, I mean our condo, Seth was so happy and hyped that it was contagious. After he fed me, he went to his parent’s house to show them the ultrasound picture, then he went to my parents house and showed them. Everyone was so excited about the fact that I was having twins. I, however, was still in shock.

Seth jumped into bed next to me, his head in my lap, right next to my stomach. My fingers instinctively went to his dark blond hair, curling my fingers through the silky strands. His nose would softly rub against my tummy, with his lips caressing the skin of my belly.

“You’ve been pretty out of it, Mel. What’s the deal? I mean, I fed you. You should be happy as hell,” he replied. I yanked his hair as he laughed.

“Ha…you’re funny,” I replied as my fingers continued through his hair.

“No, I’m serious. Usually about this time, you’re smiling and ready for a nap, but you’ve just been sitting here with me and your eyes haven’t closed…and you’ve been really quiet…unusually quiet. That’s not like you. Aren’t you happy, baby?” Seth asked.

I was happy. I always wanted to be a mother. I was very happy. The problem was, I was scared shitless.

“Yes,” I replied, biting down lightly on my lower lip.

“You’re scared out of your fuckin’mind, aren’t you?” Seth asked as his head slowly turned in my lap so that he was looking at me.

“Oh God yes,” I said.

“Well, so am I. I mean, a few years ago, would you have pegged me as father material? Hell no! I’m just as scared as you, but I know we can do this. Besides, we’re not alone. We have our family and friends. And yeah, I know I’m not the one that’s having the babies, but I’m going to try to make your life as easy and stress free as possible,” Seth said as he stared into my eyes, his hand reaching up to caress my cheek. He looked at me with so much love. I really did love him too, I thought as I looked at him.

Honestly, Seth has been wonderful. He brings me lunch on the days that I don’t order out and whenever I have a craving for something, he gets it for me. When I’m in a pissy mood, he lets me go through it and he leaves me the fuck alone. When I’m in a good mood, he makes it better. He’s just been really good about everything.

I looked into his blue eyes and smiled. “Well, that’s the least you can do.”

He laughed and said. “Besides, I don’t want my babies being born with some kind of nervous disorder or something, because you’re all stressed out or whatever. Just relax and let daddy take care of you.” Seth gave me that sexy smile and winked at me as his hands found their way to my belly. His long fingers caressed it gently with his fingertips.

I laughed. “Daddy, huh?”

“Yeah, daddy. I’m gonna take care of all my babies. Just don’t work yourself up too much, Caramel. I got you. I’m here and I’m not going anywhere. Alright?” Seth replied as I nodded yes in agreement.

“You’d better not. Besides, it’s your fault that I’m in this predicament,” I stated.

Seth sat up next to me and put his face in his hand, balancing on his elbow. “It’s not just my fault. You could have said no…each and every time you could have said no, but you didn’t. And you want to know why?” he asked as he pulled me on top of him. I pushed my hair out of my face and saw that mischievous grin of his as his hands softly held my waist.

I looked down into those sparkling eyes and grinned. “Why?”

I felt his fingers creep under my yellow night shirt, and grip my ass in both hands. “Because you wanted it just as much as I did.”

“Really?” I asked as I felt his hands caress my stomach. Then he sat up and I adjusted myself in his lap, feeling his erection hard and hot between my thighs. He leaned over and nibbled on my bottom lip before kissing me gently. In between soft kisses, he spoke.

“Yes, really. Not only did you want it, but you know how good it is between us. It’s always incredible, baby. That’s why you couldn’t say no. That’s why you can never say no,” he whispered as he stared into my eyes, smiling before his tongue finally entered my mouth to taste mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt the stickiness of my panties against my sex, a result of his kisses and his caresses. We kissed for a few minutes, and then I felt his lips leave mine to kiss my chin and my neck. Seth’s hands went to my heavy breasts and I groaned.

“Oooh…softer. They’re really sensitive,” I whispered as he looked at me and gave me a peck on my lips, his hands caressing my breasts softly, but so good that I became more wet.

“I’m sorry baby. Like that?” he whispered as he palmed my breasts, his fingers catching the nipples and pulling them gently.

“Yes, like that. That feels so good,” I whispered as I indulged in the feel of his fingers and hands on my breasts. I felt his head dip and my back arched as his tongue licked my right nipple as his left hand gripped my left breast. His tongue gently pulled my nipple between his teeth and lips. It felt so good, I thought moaning deeply.

“You are so beautiful,” he whispered as his he looked at me while feasting on my breasts. My fingers went to his head to keep them attached to my breasts.

“Seth,” I whispered as I began to rub my pussy along his dick. For several minutes, I moved against him and I couldn’t stop because it felt good. I heard him groan and I began to move faster, my orgasm right within my grasp. He kept his lips and hands on my breasts and I ground my sex along the ridge of his hardness, my hips moving faster and faster.

Seth continued to make love to my breasts as he whispered, “That’s right baby, move your pussy all over my dick. Make yourself come.” That’s all it took. Those few words and a few more movements and I was coming.

“Oh, OH, OH,” I yelled with my eyes closed as I felt my sex spasm and clench. I began to arch my back and how Seth pulled my panties off, I have no idea, but when I felt his hands on the small of my back and the thrust of his dick inside of my wet pussy, I moaned his name. Damn, he felt so good. My arms went around his neck as he thrust up into me, his dick grazing my clit. It felt so good, I thought as I opened my eyes. I looked down into Seth’s eyes and began to move with him. He licked his lips as he stared at me while we moved together. He leaned up and kissed me. We really just couldn’t say anything. We were just too caught up in the moment and how it felt. We moaned, we groaned and we fucked each other slowly and deeply. I felt so close to him.

We were going at it and he was so deep he pulled his lips away from mine and asked, “Are you okay baby? Is this good?”

He didn’t want to hurt me or do anything to our babies. How sweet. The only thing that would hurt right now is if he stopped fucking me.

I kissed his lips and said, panting, “Yes, so good. Don’t stop.”

Then, I felt him lift me up and lay my back against the bed, pulling my left leg over his shoulder and hooking my right around his waist. His fingers found my clit as he moved inside of me. I felt so full of him and he was hitting my spot and everything else. I needed this at the moment. I needed him.

“You feel so fuckin’ good. Shit,” he whispered as I began to move harder against him. He smiled at me because he knew what I wanted. Just a little harder. He began to move harder and faster, my hands gripping his sexy ass. Several minutes went by and we moved together, not wanting to stop. We moved like that for quite some time. Then, I felt him withdraw from me, pushing my legs open wide. When I felt his tongue lick my kitty, I moaned. After a few licks, his tongue moved inside of my pussy, spearing my hot insides. I screamed for him to stop, but he wouldn’t and after a few minutes, he pulled my entire pussy into his mouth and sucked it, his tongue wrapping around my clit, tugging it further into his mouth.

I lost it. I completely lost it. My toes curled and my eyes crossed and that’s when I screamed.

“Ooooh…shit! Seth!” I came so hard and I screamed so loud that I may have cracked the dresser mirror. He wouldn’t remove his mouth, continually sucking and eating my pussy until I came again…and again…and again.

He finally had mercy on me and once again, I felt his hard, thick, silky cock inside of my wet, hot, pussy. I felt so full, matching my thrusts to his as he grinded into me slowly and deeply.

“Seth…I don’t think I can come anymore,” I whispered as I looked up at him. His eyes were partially closed, but he opened them once he saw me.

“Yes you can…for me, baby…I want to feel you come. Come for me, Brianna,” he whispered as his fingers found my clit once more.

“Seth…I’m cumming,” I moaned as my legs tightened along with the walls of my sex, clinging to his hard dick, pulling him deeper as my orgasm hit me.

“I know…I can feel you…I can see you,” he whispered as he began a steady thrust and a few minutes later, he was pulling me closer as he began to come inside of me. I felt a several deep thrusts, and I heard his breath catch.

“Brianna, fuck, I’m cumming,” he growled, thrusting into me. I felt his hot seed spurt inside of me and I pulled him closer, his head falling gently between my neck and shoulder. We began to catch our breath and once I felt lips kissing my neck and shoulder, I sighed.

“That was for you, baby,” he whispered as I rubbed his sweat slicked back. He began to lay next to me and pull my head on his chest.

“Thank you,” I replied as he kissed my head. I looked at him and he was smiling and he looked so content. We laid there for several minutes, doing that after glow thing. He looked like he was as peace with his life and knowing that I had something to do with that made me feel good.

“No…thank you. That was fuckin’ amazing,” he whispered as I ran my fingers along his smooth chest. The man was so beautiful, I thought as I took him in.

“Um, I know. Seth?” I asked.

“Yes, baby?” Seth asked, his deep voice rumbling the way that it did after sex..

“Can you get me some ice cream?” I asked as he laughed.

“Ice cream? Cookie dough or Fudge Chocolate Brownie?” he asked.

“Fudge Chocolate Brownie. And some white chocolate macadamia nut cookies…please?” I asked as he looked at me. He kissed me on the lips and stood up, giving me a view of his great ass. He pulled on a pair of grey jogging pants and looked at me again.

“You’re lucky that you’re cute. I should be in a coma after coming as hard as I did, but I’m getting you ice cream and cookies. Damn. I must really love your ass,” he replied as he was about to pull on his shirt. He couldn’t do that. He was so hard and muscled and sexy. I loved the view.

“If you really love me, you wouldn’t put that shirt on,” I said as I smiled. Seth grinned and threw the shirt to the side.

“Thank you,” I yelled as he walked to the kitchen.

“Uh huh. I’m not done with you yet. You’re gonna eat this snack and then I'm gonna wear that ass out,” Seth said as I yawned.

“Uh huh...okay,” I said.

I think I fell asleep, because all I felt were kisses on my cheek and I heard Seth whisper, “You owe me.”

Then, I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me close. I heard him whisper, “I love you, baby. Sweet dreams.” He kissed my cheek and hugged me to him, his hands falling on my tummy.

**************************************************************
Seth

Months later

Hello, everybody. It’s been awhile, and I’m sorry about not giving you guys your Seth time, but hey, we’ve been busy. We got married and now we’re just waiting for Brianna to go into labor. It should be any day now.

Our wedding was amazing. I still didn’t see what was the big deal about flowers and dresses and shit, but once I saw Brianna and how happy it made her, it was worth going through all of it. We went to Hawaii for our honeymoon and if she wasn’t already knocked up, she would have been. I think we had sex on every surface and natural landscape imaginable. Yeah, it was nice. Very nice.

We decided that my condo would be home. I don’t know who that woman thinks she’s trying to fool. She plotted it from the very beginning when she chose the place. And now, she’s taken complete control of the closet. What did I get? One rack, a fuckin’shelf and a little floor space. I had to put the rest of my stuff in the guest bedroom closet. Ain’t that some shit?

Brianna is beside herself because she can’t do anything right now. At first, she was able to go to the studio and work, but now she can’t. She had to go on maternity leave at 6 months. She’s so cute and all you can see is her pretty little face and her huge belly. She keeps saying that she looks like a beached whale, but the way she’s waddling around the house…and yeah she looks a little like a caramel, beached whale, but she’s fuckin’ adorable. She’s been bitching and moaning about being fat, but I told her that she was pregnant. She’s supposed to be fat.

Okay, that little remark got me a slap upside the head, and put out of the bedroom for a few nights, but come on! How in the hell did she expect to carry twins without gaining weight?

My little nephew Gabe is getting bigger. He’s almost walking and he’s the spitting image of Jackson. He’s smart as hell and he has these big green eyes that suckers everyone into doing what he wants. Except for me. He’s my little dude, but game recognizes game. His parents are always kissing or grinding on each other like fuckin’ teenagers. It’s good to see that they love each other so much, but I get tired of seeing them act like dogs in heat all of the time. Geez.

When I left this morning, Brianna was crankier than usual. She’s in her eighth month and she just wants to die, as she puts it. I wanted to make her feel better, so I went to her favorite breakfast spot and got her some pancakes, bacon, fried eggs, ham and grits. That’s what she felt like eating, so that’s what I got. Then, while I was on my way home, I got a call. It was from Brianna.

“Hey wifey. Did you want me to pick something up?” I asked as I drove away from my office.

“No. Seth, I’m at the hospital,” Brianna replied as calm as you please.

“You’re where? Without me?!” I exclaimed as I headed in the direction of the hospital.

“Yes, but will you calm down? I’m the one that has to do all the work,” she replied.

“My bad, Caramel. How are you? Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yes, baby I’m fine. Just feeling a little pressure, but it’s nothing I can’t handle. Would you do me a favor and go to the house and get my suitcase. I don’t have it,” Brianna replied.

“No problem baby. Who brought you to the hospital?” I asked.

“Mommy. I was at her house and I started feeling pains. I thought it was just gas. Then, my water broke. Then, mommy called daddy and Mama Pat and Davia, and Falene and they’re all here…everyone is here,” she replied, still calm. My fingers gripped the steering wheel as I drove faster going to my condo.

“Everyone except me. Wait, your water broke! Why didn’t you call me?” I asked.

“Seth, would you relax?…I’m only about 2 cm and you’re not missing anything but me laying in the bed. These stubborn ass kids of yours want to take their time. I’ll see you when you get here,” she replied.

“Okay. Hey, don’t start without me,baby,” I said as she laughed.

“Like I have any control over that. Be careful on your way here. I love you,” she said.

I grinned into the phone. “I love you, too. See you in a few.” I pressed end and I reached our house in record time, grabbed the suitcase, threw my suit jacket onto the sofa and left.

I was going to be someone’s dad in a few hours. Wow.

Hey, everyone…pray for my kids. They’re going to need it.

*****************************************************************

Seth

Okay, so this is what happened. Ms. “I’m only 2 cm” began to dilate and once I got to the hospital she was at 6cm. A few hours later and now, we’re in the delivery room.

I have to say that I like medical stuff and gross shit and watching this is fascinating to me. Too bad my girl is in so much pain. Yeah, she didn’t want any drugs and now she’s feeling the brunt of natural childbirth…with twins.

Then, when the pain really hit her, she wanted the drugs, but the window of opportunity had passed. I feel so bad for her. I wish I could take her pain away. Damn, she’s strong. Damn I love her.

Thank God I’m not going through this shit.

“This is so cool. I didn’t know it could stretch that wide. Wow, is that one of my kid’s head?” I said as I looked at my wife giving birth. Whoa…the baby’s head is kind of big. Is it really coming out of that little hole?

“No, it’s not. Your eyes are just deceiving you. Yes it’s a head…didn’t the doctor just say it was a head?” Brianna exclaimed as she gripped my hand. Damn, she’s strong.

“Yes…wow, baby…are you okay?” I asked. I know it was a dumb ass question to ask, but I wanted to know.

“I’m just sweating like a pig with my va-jay-jay on display for fuckin’ kicks! No, I’m not okay! Seth, baby, if you love me, you would really just shut the hell up and let me squeeze your got damn hand…or let me punch you in the face…either way, it would help…ow, ow, whoo, whoo,” Brianna said as Dr. Bryers told her to push. I encouraged her as well and as Brianna began to push, I just looked at her, then between her legs in complete awe.

Damn, she’s strong.

“I’m sorry baby. Shit, how am I going to compete with that? You sure there’s nothin’ wrong with my kid because my baby’s head is huge! Is the baby’s head supposed to be that big? I’m feeling a little inadequate right now…” I began but as Dr. Bryers urged her to push, Brianna groaned, squeezed the fuck out of my hand and growled at me.

“Fuck you and your inadequacies!! I’m pushing out two babies here because of you and your extra special sperm! Would you shut the fuck up and let me get this over with?! This really hurts!” she said.

“My bad baby. I love you,” I said as I caught her eyes.

“Yeah, yeah, all that. OOOH,” Brianna yelled as she pushed.

“One more push and the first baby will be out, Brianna. Push,” Dr. Bryers replied and then I heard crying. I saw the first baby, a boy and I smiled like a kid in a candy store. Several minutes later, Brianna delivered our daughter and I couldn’t help the tears that fell as I cut the cord. They were so tiny. They looked a little gross and tired, but hey that couldn’t be helped. Look at what the kids just squeezed through. Brianna fell back against the bed, exhaustion and sweat all over her face. I kissed her on the lips.

“You did good, baby. You did so good,” I replied.

“Uh huh. I don’t think I want to do this again. That wasn’t fun at all,” Brianna whispered as I wiped her forehead with a wet cloth.

“I know, but it’s over now,” I whispered as I kissed her forehead. After a few minutes, we were presented with our clean newborn twins, Austin Jacob Aldridge and Leah Madison Aldridge. Austin was 6 minutes older than Leah, and from what I could see, both were kind of wrinkly looking.

Shit. I hope my kids don’t look like old guys for too long.

Then, I was able to hold Leah in my arms while Brianna held Austin and I began to look at their features. They were really a mixture of both of us. Wow. I checked to make sure they had all their fingers and toes and everything was as it should be. Thank you God.

I changed my mind. They were amazing. They were beautiful. Perfect.

Just like Brianna.

Damn. How did I get so lucky?

******************************************************************
Brianna

Epilogue—8 months later…

Can I just tell you that I love my babies? Really, I love them. And so did everyone else. Especially their father.

If you guys could see Seth with them, you would not recognize him. He’s constantly talking to them and hugging them and kissing them. He really loves them, and they love their daddy…especially Leah. Definitely a daddy’s girl, that one.

Austin and Leah are these beautiful little tan wonders that made me thankful that I was alive. Austin had sandy hair and hazel eyes and Leah had my eyes and black curls. They were both laying on a pallet on the floor kicking their feet playing with their baby gym and babbling as I made dinner.

I went back to the studio three months ago and it was so hard to leave the twins at first, but I had plenty of help. Between my mommy and mama Pat, I didn’t have to worry about daycare and I knew they were in the best hands.

My godson Gabriel…let me tell you, he’s going to break hearts. He has his momma’s mouth and his father’s smile. He’s so smart and sooo cute…that’s my little man. He loves his cousins and they love him.

And he’s definitely related to Seth. I’m hoping that we don’t have a Seth part II in the family.

“Hey beautiful,” Seth said as he walked in the door. I heard him put his keys in the tray on the foyer table and put away his jacket.

“Hey baby. You’re home kind of early,” I said as he smiled, stopping in his tracks as he saw the babies talking and playing on the pallet on the floor. I knew he was itching to get down there with them and sure enough, he got down there and began talking to them and kissing them, blowing raspberries on their chubby little bellies. Then, he told them he would be right back and began to come towards the kitchen. Lord, he looked gorgeous I thought, taking in the grey suit and the powder blue shirt opened at the neck.

“Yeah, I finished up early today so I could get an early start on the weekend with my fam. Is that alright with you, sexy?” Seth asked as he walked into the kitchen towards me.

I smiled. “That’s more than alright,” I said as he pulled me by my waist into his arms, grinned, then captured my lips in a passionate kiss. I dropped the utensil in my hand and Seth curled his body into mine, and wrapped those strong arms of his around me. His lips felt so good against mine and when his tongue slowly stroked mine, I moaned pushing closer into him. I felt him getting hard and his hands grabbed my ass. I pulled away after a few minutes, laughing as he kissed my neck.

“Did you have a good day?” I asked as he continued to kiss me.

“It was okay. It’s a lot better now. How was yours?” he asked from my neck. Those soft lips of his were now nibbling my skin, making me hold him closer.

“Busy,” I said, enjoying the embrace that I was in.

“Um, Mel, you smell so good. You’re so soft,” as his lips tattooed along my neck as I laughed some more.

“Thank you. I know little Seth wants to play, but not now. Later,” I said as he looked down into my eyes, that sexy grin that I fell in love with shining at me. His hands were roaming all over my plaid boxer covered behind and one hand was inching up my white wife beater.

“You promise?” he asked.

“Yes. Now, get out. I have to finish cooking,” I said as Seth leaned over and kissed my neck once more before leaving the kitchen. He slapped my behind and said, “Sexy ass,” before walking quickly to our babies.

“Alright daddy's back! What did I miss?” Seth asked the twins as they babbled to him. I looked over the counter and saw Seth on the floor talking to both Le-le and Austin, who were both now on top of his chest.

I smiled as I watched my family. Wow. We’ve come so far. He loves me. I love him. We’re together. We’re happy. Damn, it was that simple. It was that easy. Why didn’t we just get it right the first time?

I know why. Because nothing good comes easy. And as you all know, this journey between Seth and I was hard…very hard.

It’s amazing. We were chasing love and we had it all along. Who knew?

This story archived at http://https://www.valentchamber.com/vault/viewstory.php?sid=173