MINE by cynn333
RetiredSummary:

 

 

Photobucket

 

Augustus and his Sydney

 

Check out the BrownStone

http://cyncyn333.blogspot.com/p/mineaugustuss-and-sydneys-brownstone.html


Categories: Original Fiction, Miscellaneous Characters: None
Classification: Supernatural
Genre: Erotica
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, BDSM, Character Death, Crackfic, Dark Fic, Extreme Language, Original Characters, Racism, Strong Sexual Content , Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 10715 Read: 23663 Published: 29/09/11 Updated: 16/10/11
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Meet the Cast by cynn333

2. Chapter 1 by cynn333

3. Chapter 2 by cynn333

4. Chapter 3 by cynn333

5. Chapter 4 by cynn333

6. author's note by cynn333

7. Chapter 5 by cynn333

Meet the Cast by cynn333
Author's Notes:

 

 

Hello ladies, there may be a few of you out there that remember I started a story called Kiss of Life a Tandy and Thomas love story I only got 4 chapters out and stopped writing it all together the muse and I fighting all along over the fic itself . Well the muse and I had decided to have a look over the fic both of us agreeing for once that it needed to be rewritten with a darker plot along with new names and faces for the cast. Therefore, for any of you that remember the fic you may see a few things that are similar to Kiss of life in the first few chapters I do not know how far I will get with this story or how dark I will go but I’m hoping it will be very entertaining to all that give it a chance. Therefore, without further ado I present to you MINE…

Augustus Hamilton           Sydney Davis

 

alax1-3Sydney Davis

End Notes:

Thank you for reading please review and let me know what you think cyn~

Chapter 1 by cynn333
Author's Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

Sydney's P.O.V.

 

“You have reached the Law offices of Ashton, Hamilton, and Associates. Augustus Hamilton’s office, Sydney Davis speaking how may direct your call.”

“Hello Sydney,”

 My brow nits together in response to the shrill voice that comes over the line for the 3rd time this morning “This is Jessica DuPont calling back, would you please put me thru to Augustus I need to speak with him as soon as possible.”

Has this bitch gone mad, what on earth has Augustus done to this woman? Can you say STALKER, she’s called here a million times this morning and it’s not even 10:30 yet.  

Augustus told me that he was not taking any calls from "that crazy bitch Jassica" not under any circumstances, his words not mine.

Gripping the volume control of my headpiece pressing the button as hard as I can to adjust the sound of her high-pitched tone I take a cleansing breath so I don’t cuss her condescending ass the hell out for disturbing my work for the 3rd time this morning before I reply with, “I’m Sorry but Mr. Hamilton is still in a meeting, would you care to leave a message with his voice mail.”

“No Sydney”

She bites out, I can hear the hatefulness roll off her tongue in waves lawd does she kiss her mother with that mouth, no wonder he is not taking her calls. “I would not like to leave a message in his voice mail,” her voice goes up an octave, “his voice mail is full!”  

I so desperately want to tell this nutter that just maybe if you stop calling here every hour on the hour he just might find it in his heart to call your crazy ass back.

“ You just tell that no good … just tell Augustus that Jessica called him and that it is of the up most importance that he calls me back as soon as possible , Thank you”

Crazy bitch slams the phone down.

Shit I hate it when Samantha’s kids are sick , not only do I have my work to pour over , but I also have to answer the phones until a temp gets here and with the background check it will be after lunch before I get any relief.

I wonder what princess DuPont, did to piss Augustus off this time.

God only knows how the hell he deals with her shit, her shrill voice alone makes my skin crawl.

Sighing to myself, I need to get back to work on this proposal I have in front of me. This is of the up most importance to me. If all goes well, I will have merged two of the largest Investment and financial institutes on east coast, this is the first high power client case I have had the chance to be lead of the law team on, this case is the movin on up to the east side case for me. My chance to prove that I am the new blood needed to take this firm to the next level and hopefully to become a partner in the firm in the long run.

Augustus has been extremely helpful in many areas concerning this case as always, thank god I have this wonderful man as a best friend and colleague. So to celebrate my success with the merger I’m going to invite Augustus to a Red Sox, Yankee’s game in New York. With him being a diehard Sox fan and me a diehard Yanks fan it should be one hell of a good time and a great way for me a kid from Etowah,(meaning nowhere in Cherokee)North Carolina to blow off some steam after such a stressful case. 

0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

 

I landed an internship with Ashton, Hamilton, and Associates two years before I graduated from Harvard Law School as one of Augustus’s case researchers. Well before he; himself became partner, following in his father and grandfathers footsteps to become one of the Law Firms brightest young associates who is now the firm’s most aggressive partner.

Lucky for me he saw something in me that day, I along with fifty others like myself were called in to be interviewed for the four open internship spots with a chance to become an associate upon graduating and of course passing the bar. He and I just clicked from the moment we met each other, and I have been his right arm for seven years now.

Once I graduated Augustus pulled all nighters studying with me, made sure I ate right and kept a good sense of humor while my nerves were on end and the stress of passing the bar looming over my head,  thank god for that because without him by my side keeping me strong I don’t think I would have passed the bar and would have missed the chance and career of a lifetime. To be picked as one of four people out of fifty to work in one of this country’s top law firms with offices not only in  Boston M.A. but all over the world was saying a lot for the lost little round brown girl I was when I left  Duke University in N.C.

The two of us have gotten close since he took me under his wing seven years ago, he has taught me a great deal in that time and he treats me like family. I know if I ever need anything Augustus has my back. Which is good because I don’t have anyone left in my family, My parents passed way when I was young in a freak Am Track derailing and my Grammy, “She raised me” died one my 18th birthday.

A year into my internship I found myself in need of a new place to live, my roommates being the party animals that they were did not bode well with the long hours I worked and classes and my lack of rest was starting to show in my grades and me losing very important documents that were a part of a case I was working on with  Augustus. Long story short I ran to him tired as hell balling my eyes out trying to explain that I had lost everything and I felt like I was going out of my mind with the lack of sleep because of my living conditions. Like always he had backups of said lost items and saved my ass by renting the 3rd floor apartment of his brownstone on Mass ave and not charging me an arm and a leg to live there.

So anytime I need him he is only a few feet away from me and vice versa. Not only did he rent me a Lovely two bed/ bath apartment with an eat in kitchen that would make any southern girl do a happy dance while planning all the meals she was going to whip up in said kitchen, hard wood floors, large living room and den. He also allows me to use his personal gym in the basement of the brownstone that comes equipped with a relaxing lap pool and I love the lap pool.

 He taught me how to eat right and get my weight under control, helped me find the right style of clothing to fit my curvy body so I look tasteful and elegant at all times. One could say he has molded me into a graceful lady that would have made my Grammy proud and I am lucky to have found him. By the grace of God and the help of Augustus I graduated from Harvard Law at the top of my class with a great internship that tuned into an even better career move.

 

0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

A few hours, a missed lunch and 10 phone calls from one pissed off Miss DuPont later, as if on cue Augustus comes strolling in my office as BB Kings I pay the cost to be the boss flows smoothly from my iphone doc speakers. A smirk gracing his luscious lips. His golden locks slicked back on his head, his piercing blue eyes zooming in on me making me feel like I was his prey. All 6’4 inches of his well toned body draped in classic black Armani from head to toe. A bottle of 20 years old single malt scotch in one hand and two rocks pour glasses clinking together in the other. I feel a light sheen of sweat break out over my top lip and my panties get wet as he moves with the grace of a panther he stops in front of my desk placing both glasses and bottle down with a small thump. I look up at his crooked grin. He clears his throat and asks me with that deep voice of his that flows over my body like the finest silk, “Care for a drink beautiful? I cross my legs, and tell my pussy to leave me alone. I pull my bottom lip between my teeth as I clear my throat before a smile of my own breaks out on my face. “Yes please this case is killing me I could use a drink or four” I laugh as I stretch my body and crack my neck to get rid of all the built up tension in my body from being hunched over documents all day.

Augustus hands me the drink before walking over to my leather couch. As he lounges back on the couch he pats the seat beside him for me to follow his lead. I stand from my seat and cross the room with glass in hand and as I sit down, Augustus reaches for my feet taking my heels off one at a time. Gently laying my feet in his lap before placing my shoes on the floor beside him, he lightly runs his fingers up the bottoms of my feet making me giggle before gently massaging them with his strong and oh so talented fingers. He has told me in the past that giving me foot massages helps him think, who cares as long as he touches me. He clears his throat before he speaks, “Sydney, I was thinking if your free tonight that we could grab a bite to eat at that little Thai  place you like over on Tremont ave, There are a few things that I need to discuss with you.”

Scooting down and relaxing into his wonderful touch. I  take  a sip of the soothing scotch feeling the warmth of it as it and the foot massage Augustus is giving me wash away the stress of my day. I shake my head yes as my eyes roll into the back of my head a small moan slips from my lips.

“mmmmmm yeah that feels sooo good August, sure why not Thai would be great after the day I’ve had sounds like a plan to me”

He then goes on to ask me how the merger is coming and I tell him it would be a lot further along if I did not have to stop and answer the phone a million times today. That the least he could have done was talk to that screeching banshee, Jessica so she would stop calling every hour. Laughing at my response a sound that I love to hear, he smirks at me before he says to me “no worries that crazy bitch will stop calling after tonight, as a matter of fact she is part of the reason why I need to talk to you”. Having gotten my full attention with that statement I pull myself up lean over to place my glass on the table before clasping my hands together and wiggling my brows at him giving him the oooo goodie you have gossip now dish look. A deep chuckle rumbles from his chest and he says, “Nope you have to wait til dinner and I’ll tell you everything”. pouting I relent and ask if he is ready to go because I’m starving having missed lunch and I really want to know what he wants to talk to me about.

Patting my legs so I let him up he says he needs to get some papers from his office and he will meet me by the elevators in five. He then reaches for my hand I think to help me stand but instead places one of the most arousing kisses on my palm that I have ever had in my life. A shiver runs up my spine and I look at him like what was that. My mouth falls open, my pussy starts doing its own happy dance, and my mind starts chanting stand up and kiss his sexy ass you fool. He pulls me up from the couch into a bone-crushing hug I feel his warm breath on my ear before he whispers to me “we have much to discuss”, and he places another soft kiss on the lobe of my ear before nuzzling my neck while taking deep breaths inhaling me scent. My heart is beating out of my chest. Shock hits me like a hammer in the head and I feel his cock harden against my stomach as he holds me tight to him with ragged breath whisper, “I guess we do”.

 He pulls back from me and I release my hold on him and whimper at the loss of his warmth. He takes my chin in his hand and gently lifts my eyes up to meet his darkening pools of blue  and says to me “ five minutes my love” before brushing his lips over mine, turning quickly away from me and leaving me with my mouth wide open and my mind to wonder what the fuck was that….

 

 

End Notes:

thank you for reading please review and let me know what you think cyn~

Chapter 2 by cynn333
Author's Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Thank you all for reading and your reviews i hope i in this chapter to  have answerd a few questions hope you enjoy, now on with the show ...

Augustus's P.O.V.


 

“Augustus Hamilton speaking”, “Augustus” Jessica whines into the phone. “Why are you acting so difficult?", i can hear the pout in her voice., "We have been involved in a loving relationship for two years.”

“I know I told you not to contact me after our last conversation Jessica.”

  I bark out, clearing my throat as an attempt to regain my composer I calmly continue, “And the closes we came to anything resembling a loving relationship was the fact that you, being the tart that you are would allow me to bend you over at any time or place. Let me make myself clear, you have never been anything more than a release of stress for me. No more no less.”

 

“But Augustus you mean the…” Jessica tails off as I cut her off. “Do not contact me”, Click I hang up on her. 

 

 

 

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

 

 

 

After informing Sydney, that…that crazy bitch Jessica was now on the people I do not fuck with list. I try to get back into work mode and start doing a little background work on the company that would like to merge with the client I proudly passed to Sydney knowing it was time for her to shine. The board is looking to make an offer of partner in the firm to the right associates. And knowing that this is the type of  high profile case that would jump start a young associates career while at the same time showing the board she is the right person for the promotion to partner.

 

Chuckling to myself, I think back to seven years ago when a little round slice of heaven named, Sydney Davies walked into my life.

 

I decided at the last minute to sit in on the interviews for interns because I was in need of a good research assistant,

 

Someone that was intelligent. With a good work ethic, that was starving to learn, and a wicked sense of humor. Sydney was and is all that and more. After snatching Sydney up and taking her under my wing, she and I quickly become very close.

 

 She was all the things I was looking for in a research assistant, she also possessed the qualities I would look for if I had time for any kind of intimate relationship. Beautiful, innocent, very submissive, highly intelligent and extremely funny, with just enough flaws for me to mold her into the perfect companion a dominate man as myself needs at his side.

 

Two years later she graduates from law school and I help with her studies for the bar exam to ensure that she passes the exam with a high score so I can offer her a job as an associate on my law team.

 

At this point she had become my right arm, and if I was truthful with myself the love of my life.

 

With me being so focused on my career, thinking I did not have the time to give one hundred percent to a relationship I never pursued my feelings for her.

 

Now that I am being truthful with myself, Sydney and I have been involved in a deep relationship all this time. She and I spend most of our time together be it work or play. I have ingrained her into my life in such a way that anything I do outside of work she is the person I call to come with me. We have even gone on a few vacations together and if I’m away from her for any length of time, I find that I don’t function correctly.

 

Jessica could never come close to what I have with Sydney. She was a means to an end and I never gave a shit about her feelings.

 

All she is to me is a tight little hole to get off in because Sydney’s beautiful ass kept me in need of release. The last time Jessica and I spent time together I tried to take her on the type of date that I would enjoy with Sydney and not just feed her ass, get her back to my place tie her ass up and fuck the shit out of her and send her on her way.

 

 I tried to have an intelligent conversation with Jessica, but found out quickly that the only thing useful about her mouth is that she sucks a mean cock. The whole night was spent with me thinking about Sydney.

 

That was the night I decided I no longer wanted to fuck with her. Kicked her crazy ass out and told her not to contact me because whatever was going on between us was over. Once I came to grips with my feelings about Sydney,

 

 I decide that tonight I would take her out to dinner and tell her how I truly feel about her. I make a call to this little Thai spot, over on Tremont ave that she loves and make a reservation because it’s close to our house and the servers know how to take care of all of your needs without hovering over you.

 

 

 

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

 

 

 

My cock stiffens as I massage her legs and feet. Our conversation centering on the merger. My hunger for her mounting and I lose all concept of time and space. When I feel her pull away from me, I grab her wrist and pull her back to me. I moan as I take her lips in a soft kiss. The feel of her lips on mine while being surrounded with her scent is mind numbing, my cock takes over, as my mind fogs with a lustful haze. I pull her into my lap her skirt bunching up between us as I grind her wet pussy into me. I deepen the kiss. Fuck, she feels so good. Loving the way she is responding to me. Needing to feel her skin, I pull her shirt out of her skirt and over her head with one hand while griping her round ass with the other. I have wanted to feel her like this for so long. She grinds and pushes her lace-covered breast into me. Sucking my tongue deep into her naughty little hot mouth. Heat radiates from her pussy through the wet little slip of panties she has on and it is taking everything in me not to lose control and take her and fuck the shit out of her right here and now. I send up a silent thank you to God as I leave a wet trail of kisses from her sweet mouth to her collarbone.

 

Fuckkkk!!!

 

 I growl as the phone rings and pulls me out of my daydream back to reality. With my cock testing the strength of my zipper, I grit my teeth as I answer the phone, this better be good ….

 

 

 

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

 

 

 

In need of a stiff drink once, I hang up the phone it’s getting late and I still need to invite my girl out to dinner. Deciding she might need a drink herself, I grab two glasses, an unopened bottle of Chevis and make my way to Sydney’s office.

 

With as much swagger as my nerves will permit me I saunter into her office as BB Kings, I pay the cost to be the boss spills out of her speakers.  “Care for a drink Beautiful?” My eyes drift over her form as she stretches out and I almost miss the glass as I pour her a drink. She smiles that smile that brightens my day at me before telling me she would love a drink or four. Chuckling as I hand her the glass I turn on my heels and cross the room to have a seat on the leather couch she and I picked out together once she became a full time member on my law team. I lounge back into the plush leather and pat the seat next to me. I watch her every move as she complies with my silent request. My mouth waters as her breast bounce and the graceful sway of her hips as she walks over to me. Once she is seated beside me, I tip my glass back draining the last mouthful of scotch and place the glass on the table in front of the couch.

 

Picking up her legs, I run my hands over her calves before taking her heels off and placing them on the floor beside me. My mind goes back to the time she asks me why I always massage her feet. I silently laugh to myself as I think of the bold face lie I told her not wanting to deal with the fact that massaging her feet is easiest way to be intimate with her and not giving into the feelings I have for her.  I run my fingers over the bottoms of her feet just to hear her giggle.

 

God knows what her laughter does to me. Feeling my lips curve into a smile I get to the reason for my visit to her office. I clear my throat before asking,Sydney, I was thinking if you’re free tonight that we could grab a bite to eat at that little Thai place you like over on Tremont ave, there are a few things that I need to discuss with you.”  I watch her closely willing my cock to stay the fuck down as she relaxes into my touch. Taking a sip of scotch moaning as her eyes roll back biting the corner of her bottom lip. I would give my eyeteeth to have her moaning like that, as she rides my cock. She brings me out of my wicked thoughts with her reply of, “Mmmmmm yeah that feels sooo good August, ...sure why not Thai would be great, ...after the day I’ve had sounds like a plan to me”.

 

We talk for a while I ask her about the merger as my mind replays my daydream and I think to myself how close this is to said daydream. She fusses at me about not taking that crazy bitches calls and I tell her not to worry this will be the last time she has to ever hear her shrill  voice again, and that Jessica  is part of the reason I need to talk to her.

 

 She brightens at this comment, wiggling her brows at me giving me her ok spill look. I laugh it off and tell her that she will learn all over dinner. Sydney then hurries me along stating that she is starved having missed lunch and it takes everything in me not to reprimand her about missing a meal. If she were already mine, she would be over my lap right now getting a spanking for disobeying my orders about her eating habits. I pat her legs to let me up so I do not pull her over my lap and spank that fat ass of hers until it’s cherry and the beast I have hidden away from her is content. I find myself holding out my hand to her slightly bending over and placing a light kiss on her palm. Soon as I straighten out my eyes meet hers and the look on her face says it all. I pull her into a tight hug to keep the beast at bay.

 

My cock springs to life pressing into her as her scent hits me and with a ragged breath I whisper in her ear, “we have much to discuss” ,while placing a soft kiss on her lobe I hear her whisper back “I guess we do”. A small smile curves my lips as I nuzzle her neck taking in her floral scent, happy to find out that I affect her the way she does me. I pull back from our hug and cradle her chin in my hand pulling her almond shaped dark chocolate eyes up to meet mine, I softly brush my lips with hers the feel of her plump lips making my beast beg me to take her right here and now. Clearing my throat to make it not sound so gruff to tell her I’ll meet her in five minutes by the elevators.

 

 It takes all I have to pull away from her and make my retreat out of her office before I throw her down on the couch and take what the beast already thinks of as his.

 

 

 

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

During dessert, all I could think of was making love to Sydney because of all of the erotic moans coming from across the table as she took bites of her red velvet cake. Is it crazy that I feel jealous of the fork as she licks the creamy white frosting of it? My mind is entering the danger zone and I need to get with it and tell her the reason why I asked her out tonight and get her the hell out of here before I throw her down and take her right here in front of everyone. 

 

I reach across the table lace her fingers with mine before I pull them to my lips and place gentle kisses on her fingertips to catch her attention, and boy does it ever. She stops moaning. Her expressive eyes fall to me as she pulls the fork from her temping lips one last time. I pick up my glass and take a sip of water because all of a sudden, my throat is dry as hell and my mind is reeling.

 

Placing the glass back down happy with the fact that she has not taken her small warm hand out of my grasp as of yet. I clear my throat and say to her, “Sydney, you and I have gotten very close in the last seven years and I feel as if we need to move on to the next chapter of our relationship.”

 

 I pause while watching her face as what I have said to her starts to sink in. Her brow furrows and she looks a bit sad, she bites on the corner of her plump bottom lip before she bombards me with questions. My Sydney, always the lawyer, “what are you saying Augustus, do you need me to move? Does this have to do with Jessica? Are you two getting closer?” I tighten my grip on her hand before she can pull it out of my grasp. I smile at her as I explain myself to her, “No Sydney. Well maybe move into my apartment”.

 

She looks at me wide eyed as if I just shocked the shit out of her I chuckle before explaining that I want her to be mine and only mine. That I am ready to settle down and that there is no way in hell that I would give her up for that tramp Jessica. A single tear falls from her chocolate pools and she tells me in a chocked up voice that she has waited years to hear me say that to her.

 

 I reach across the table to wipe the tear away from her cheek and say to her, “there are a few things you needs to know about me before we go any further though. And this is not the place for us to discuss what I need to tell you about myself.”  She looks and smiles a naughty little smile holds up her hand to catch our server’s attention and asks for the check….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed please review. cyn~

Chapter 3 by cynn333
Author's Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 Thank you everyone for all of your reviews and yes this gurl could use an editor bigtime so if there is anyone out there my yahoo im is cyndafritts@yahoo.com i'm logged in right now even if you can't see me just hit a sister up lets chat and see if there is anyway to fix my god awful grammer :P yeah i know it's bad but please i beg if your out there please  give a sister some help okies now on with the show ...

Augustus’s P.O.V

 

The brownstones on, Mass ave in the south end are simply amazing and I was lucky to buy one when most of the long time residents in the south end started selling their properties off about ten years ago. My home is a three story brownstone with a two bed room apartment on the third floor. Sydney just so happens to rent that apartment from me. She moved in a year into her internship because the spot she was living in was less then conducive to her needs with parties and load music always going on. I guess you could say that in the back of my mind I was really doing everything I could to surround myself with Sydney without having the obligation’s and responsibilities of a real relationship. Yes, I know I can be a true ass at times.

The Brownstone as we call it has a full basement that houses my lap pool, small gym, and sauna. Sydney loves the lap pool. I live on the first and second floors while Syd lives on the third. Then you get to the best part of The Brownstone, the rooftop. When Sydney moved in she and I spent many nights grilling out and relaxing on the roof.

There really was not that much to the roof at that point,  but she fixed that. On my Three hundred and Thirty fifth  birthday, she surprised me with this sweet roof top haven. She would not let me on the roof for a month, she told me that because we had such a rough winter that year she was getting the decks refinished. That was cool with me so I stayed away.

The night of my birthday after getting sent on a few errands by Sydney, because she was not feeling well. Being a little put out by the fact that while sending me on errands she didn’t attempt to acknowledge the fact that it was my day. Therefore, when I made it home after all the running around and Sydney told me to meet her on the roof I was blown away. It was simply breathtaking. She invited a few of my close friends for a surprise birthday party for me, giving me one of the best nights and presents of a lifetime.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

 

Sydney’s P.O.V

Once we made it back to The Brownstone I told my love, swwoooon I love the way that sounds. That I was going to change into something more comfy and that I would be right down. Before I could put one foot on the steps, Augustus had me in his arms, pulling me into him. Kissing nipping and sucking on my already swollen lips, because of all the making out on the cab ride home. I could feel his hands kneading my ass and trying to pull my skirt up around my waist. Lawd this man will be the death of me.

I clasp my hands together at the base of his neck grasping at the fine hairs as her carried me into the den off his kitchen. In between wet kisses, Augustus tells me in a gruff voice, “I’m not letting you go anywhere yet we still have a few very important things to discuss”

Moaning into his mouth, I agree with him thinking I must be crazy for trying to leave this man alone to go change. I am sure I won’t be wearing much of anything soon. Augustus lays me down on the couch with my skirt up around my waist and slides in between my legs sucking on my tongue and grinding his, Whoa that’s a long and thick fucking cock into my drenched lace covered pussy. I frantically match him thrust for thrust, wet panties and all needing to feel more of him desperately. With heated lips, searing down my neck Augustus rips my shirt out of my skirt and open in one swift move, buttons fly in all directions. A throaty growl rips from deep within his throat as he sucks a hardened nipple into his mouth.

He reaches down between my thighs and rips my wet panties off while going form one chocolate tipped nipple to the next. Two of his long fingers run from my wet hole up through my swollen lips and pinches my clit before rolling it between said fingers.  In a tight voice between a moan and a growl, he whispers in my ear, “Fuuuck Sydney your soooooooooo fucking wet and tight for me.” My Voice catches in my throat, while I moan out, “YESSSSSSSSS” as I coil my hips trying to get more friction as he slides two of those wicked, long fingers inside of my very hot box. Curling them to find my g-spot and rubbing my swollen clit with the palm of his hand.

My stomach clenches and I start to see stars as Augustus works my pussy over with his talented fingers. I ride the first wave of my climax out on his fingers as he bites and sucks the hell out of pebbled up my nipples. Yeah I didn’t even have to tell him to bite. I put that thought to the back of my mind as it swirls in an orgasmic haze before come back to earth from my high trying desperately to get my breathing under control as he peppers my neck and chest with wet open mouth kisses.

Sitting me up on the couch, Augustus kneels between my spread legs looking deep into my eyes while lifting his cum filled fingers to his luscious mouth and sucks my juices off. My heart rate shoots up just watching him and my pussy gets wetter as he licks his lips and tells me he loves the taste of my sweet peach. I look at Augustus and beg him with my eyes, please baby I need you inside of me. That was all it took, he pulled me forward swiping his tongue from my pulsating hole to my swollen clit, after sucking and nipping at my button, he sucks my neither lips in to his mouth before he rims my hole shoving his tongue deep inside me. I grab his ears and grind his scruff cover mouth deeper in me. Riding his face I start to chant, “Fuck yes eat me baby.” Over and over again.

The vibration from him moaning into my puss pushes me to the edge of that orgasmic cliff and I glaze his beautiful face with my juices. After grinding my climax out on his scruffy face. I love the scruff. I tug on his ears and pant out, “Pleassssse baby I need to feel you inside of me.”

I can see that he needs to be inside of me just as bad because his cock is testing the flexibility of his slacks. I reach down to unveil his cock, as I ease down his zipper I see the swollen red head of his cock wet with pre-cum, my mouth waters at the site because I love sucking cock almost as much as I love getting my little clit bitten and sucked.

He’s fucking huge!!!

 I want to taste him sooooo bad as my mouth waters. I must have licked my lips as his length tumbles out, throbbing into my hand because Augustus says to me, “No time for that right now love.” And before I know what hits me Augustus has slid on a condom and plowed into me balls deep. Where the fuck did that condom, come from. I can tell this is not going to be all-loving, but hot hard and fast.

Once in to the hilt he winds his hips then sits for a minute to let my walls adjust to his width and length. In case I forgot to tell you he’s fucking huge!!!, I rock my hips to let him know I need him to move for me.  Smirking at me he pulls almost all the way out then slides back in. Then it was on to the races as sweaty slaps of skin, grunts, growls and moans echo of the walls as Augustus proceeds to fuck me senseless.

Screaming out four more orgasms, my walls clench his shaft and milk him to his release. Panting we tumble to the floor in a tangle of limbs. Augustus peppers my face neck and breast with wet kisses and nips. Holding me tight to him as he whispers in my ear, “You are mine, and you are loved”  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

i know this one was a bit short but i wanted to give you ladies at least a little bit of heat before i call it a night and do a bit of reading of my own thank you for reading and please review and please if there is anyone out there that would like to be an editor for me juts hit me up and let me know have a great night until tomorrow cyn~

Chapter 4 by cynn333
Author's Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Ok ladies new chappie here for you and thank you all for you taking the time to read and review...please bare with me i'm sure to have a few typos i have read over this so many times i'm tired of looking at it but i'm going to go through the chapters and see what i can do about fixing them as well as rewriting my story Movie Night ok enough of my rambling please review ...and own with the show...

Sydney’s P.O.V.

 

 I find myself daydreaming and humming a Sunday’s kind of love, while sprawled over his chest running my fingers through the tuffs of golden hair. Inhaling his wonderful scent mixed with a hint of sex. I feel a rumble in Augustus’s chest as he chuckles.

Nuzzling and nipping at the side of my throat pulls me out of my thoughts about the relationship, he and I are going to embark on. Wondering about the things he feels he still needs to tell me about himself and if this will change many things in our lives.

Thankful that I hung in there and gave him the space he needed to come to terms with himself and his feelings for me. I feel the sting of tears in the corner of my eyes, as his words echo in my mind. You are mine and you are loved. Holding on to him as tightly as I can knowing that if I could I would crawl inside of him and be a happy camper living there for the rest of my life. My mind centering on the fact that this is real, we are going to move forward and take our friendship to the next level.

Sitting up and straddling his lap, looking well fucked, I might add. Ripped panties hanging off the side of one leg, ripped shirt and bra hanging off my shoulders with my skirt still bunched up around my waist. Can you say HOT FUCKING MESS?

Laughing to myself about my state of dress, I wonder when in the hell he had the time to get naked and how in the hell did I miss the show.

I bend over and place soft kisses on Augustus’s eyelids, cheeks, nose, and lips. I whisper to him how pleased I am to be his and that he too is loved, and ask his sexy ass when and how in the hell did I miss him getting naked.

Laughing at this he just shrugs his tone shoulders, with a smirk on his lips as he stands up lifting me to my feet then picking me up bridle style, kissing me soundly on the lips before he asks, “would you like to share a bath love?” With a sigh, placing kisses on his shoulder I simply reply with, “I would love to.”

Walking through the kitchen with me wrapped around his hard naked body, Augustus grabs two wine glasses and the bottle of port before making his way to the bathroom. Sitting me on my feet, he then strips my torn clothing off me laughing. Stopping every inch or so to suck my heated flesh into his warm mouth as he nibbles and kisses his way from one garment to the next.

Once Augustus feels he has me properly undressed, he stands and nods towards the bottle and glasses asking me to pour our drinks while he runs our bath. I swear his bathtub would hold four people or one very tall sexy golden-headed man and me.

The smell of roses fills the room as Augustus pours rose bath oil in the swirling water and I feel myself start to become excited at the prospect of having my way with him while the hot water swirls and bubbles up around us.

After pouring our glasses of port, I look around and decide to light a few of the candles that Augustus has placed around the room. Turning off the lights, he walks over to me, takes the glasses in one hand and placing the other on the small of my back and leads me to the tub.

Placing wet kisses on my shoulders, he settles in behind me and pulls me into his lap with my legs straddling his thighs and my back up against his chest.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o

Augustus’s P.O.V.

After I pull my sweet Sydney into my lap, I grasp her chin to guide her lips towards mine and kiss her tasty mouth deeply. Turning her around to face me, I pick up our glasses and hand her one.  While making a toast to us, I lay Sydney back in my arms and pour some of my glass over her beautiful breast.

Her nipples pebble up for me from the contrast between the hot bubbling water and the cool of the port. Dipping my mouth down I lick the wine from her breast and moan at the taste and feel of her chocolate tipped nipples between my lips.

 She starts sliding her slick folds up and down my length.  Picking up speed, she arches her chest into my hungry mouth gripping my shoulders and shudders as a climax rocks her body.

It takes everything I have not to slide my cock up inside her to the hilt, the beast calling out to me whispering in my ear about how he wants to feel her pussy grip, and twitch as she rides out her orgasm. Kissing my way up to her mouth I suck on her tongue as she rides out her climax moaning into my mouth.

After catching her breath, she asks, “Augustus please sit on the side of the tub for me”. My hunger for her grows as I watch her every move, the beast ready to pounce has me gripping the edge of the tub. My eyes glued to her hard chocolate nipples making my mouth water with anticipation watching her firm breast bounce as she wades through the warm water on her knees. Sydney stops in front of my bent legs. She slides her wet fingers between my thighs separating them.

Wrapping her small wet fingers around my dripping cock as it throbs. Slowly stroking from the base to the tip. She bends to meet my cock “inserts chuckle” head on, “no pun intended” Swirling her tongue around the tip, I grasp the back of her head her hair crushing under the weight of my fingers as I try and hold on for dear life as she sucks me between her plush lips. Growling as my eyes bulge at the sight of her swallowing my cock until her lips meet her tiny pumping fist.

I feel my balls tighten as they start to tingle, and a string of Swedish curse words fall from my lips, my cock swells in her naughty little talented  mouth as she nibbles, licks and sucks me into a toe curling orgasm.

Panting I slide into the tub and pull min söta lil kuk sucker into my lap and shower her beautiful face with kisses. Amused with a silly grin on my lips I try to recall any woman giving me that amount of pleasure in such a short amount of time. 

Pulling Sydney’s back into my chest hugging her tightly against me, I ask min älskare if I may wash her body.

She turns her head and her chocolate orbs zoom in on mine, looking at me through her long raven lashes and shakes her head yes. My cock jumps to action as she wiggles her sweet little heart shaped ass in my lap while snuggling back into my chest.

A growl escapes my lips as my beast feels the need to make her beg me to fuck her raw, I start messaging the rose body wash into her chest pinching her nipples as they pebble up between my fingers tips.

I whisper in min älskare ear, “We will never get clean if you keep grinding that sweet little round ass of yours on me like that min älskare”. Giggling as she grinds her sweet little cunt into my straining cock. She turns her head towards me and licks my lips, and tells me sometimes you have to get a little dirty before you get clean. She sucks my bottom lip into her luscious mouth. I groan into the kiss as she deepens it. The beast within me begging to free.

With the need to fuck her raw mounting I slide my hands down the length of her body gripping her swollen sex and grind the heel of my palm into her plump pussy.

She whimpers in my mouth as I slip two fingers deep in her sweet peach and finger fuck her g-spot until she withers in my arms and begs me to take her.

My heart is hamming in my chest the beast growling in my ear to “fuck that tight pussy bare back like it was your last day on this earth”. I find myself almost to the point of no return because of my need to take her. Sydney’s pussy walls clamp down on my fingers as she digs her nails into my thighs. She Screams, “Please take me now Augustus, I need to feel you inside of me as I cum.  

Unable to hold myself in check any longer. I extract my fingers from her quivering hole as she whimpers in protest. The beast roars as I plunge my cock balls deep into her. Sydney screams, “Fuuuck Yeah Augustus, Fuck Me Harder baby!”

Water slashes over the sides of the tub as she wildly rides my cock reverse cowgirl. I grip her hips digging my fingers into her taunt flesh, while trying to regain control over my beast before he breaks free and I do something crazy before she knows the truth about me.

Sydney’s velvety smooth walls milk the seed from my balls as she grinds us both to a mind blowing orgasmic daze. Coming down from my high I realize that the bath water, what’s left of it is getting chilly so I turn the hot water on, and lean back into the tub holding min älskare tightly to me as she fights to get her breathing back under control. I ask how she is feeling. Laying her head back on my chest her dark stated eyes seek mine out, with a lazy grin curving her lips she say’s to me,Augustus I love you that was incredible.” Holding her tighter as I use my toes to turn off the water, I nuzzle her neck and whisper in her ear that I love her too.

Basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking. My mind replaying our every move... I ask her if she is on the pill because of the fact that we did not use a condom. I being born two natured makes my seed  very potent and I don’t know if she is ready to raise a set of twins as of yet. It took everything in me not to mark her as my own but I knew there was a chance she was not on the pill simply because I know my Sydney has not had sex in quite a few years. She is ripe and if we had mated in the true sense, she would be with child right now. I also feel as if I need to tell her in-depth what getting into a relationship with me will mean for she and I. So looking her in her chocolate pools, I wait for her answer.

 She clears her throat wringing her hands together with a sigh she replies, “No Augustus, I’m not on the pill. Truth be told I have not had sex in a few years, well since around the time I moved in here with you”. I fain shock and she playfully slaps my arm and splashes water on me and the beast growls at the thought of anyone touching my Sydney.

She then goes on to explain while cupping water and lightly running it over my skin, wiggling her brows at me, naughty minx, “Well you do know that I have a little red  friend in my nightstand if I feel the need to get down with the get down, no worries Augustus”. My cock jumps at the thoughts running through my head and I give her a wicked grin “Hahahah, you naughty little minx I can’t wait to play with you and your little red friend”. Sydney pinches my nipples as her brows rise to her hairline laughing and tells me I’m a nazzy man. Chuckling with her as I pull her back into my chest, I tell her. “Hey you’re the one with the little red friend in her draws.”

She sighs as I reach for the sponge to start washing her body, she turns slightly to the side as I lather up the sponge, and asks me what I have been calling her stating that she knows it’s Swedish, knowing that I hale from Sweden. I tell her that min älskare, means my lover she say’s to me, ”oh my that is just lovely baby your going to have to teach me Swedish”, “anytime you’re ready just let me know min älskare”. She giggles at that holding out her arms as i run the sponge over them and think to my self there no time like the present to tell her about my back ground.

After rinsing the suds from Sydney's enticing  body i nuzzle her neck before clearing my throat and say to her, ”Sydney” she answers with a hummm while stretching her neck and turning her head to look up at me. I go own to explain the dominate side of me her, and that there will be times i need to do things like tie her ass up and tease her body for hours at a time before i allow her the pleasure of release. And that I like to play games like going out shopping or to dinner with her wearing a butterfly or a  bullet and me having the remote control.

She looks at me wide eyed but smiling, then goes on to tell me she already knew i was a dominate man but had no idea about my sexual taste and demands, but she finds it refreshing that I like to keep it interesting when it comes to sex. Laying back in my arms she then ask me, ”Augustus is that all you needed to tell me about?, you had me worried there for a minute.” Chuckling at this while telling her no it’s not.

Thinking maybe it would be easier to show her then tell her i allow the beast in me to shine in my eyes as i grasp her chin and gently tug on it til chocolate eyes face to look at me. She asks me, “why are you looking at me like that, Augustus, see that’s what I’m talking about right there”, “What!” , I ask smiling, “You just have this evil grin on your face and that look alone is enough to frighten me”, she says with a shaky laugh. It’s nothing I say while looking into her chocolate almond shaped pools, allowing my eye’s to change from deep blue to the burnt amber as my wolf shines through. With a startled look, she covers her mouth with a trembling hand and tells me that my eyes are changing. I smile at her a wolfish grin and start to change form while standing and springing from the bath tub, by the time I make it out of the tub facing her i’m standing there in full wolf mode....


 

 

 

I used google translate for the words soo i hope that i’m right

Translation

min älskare- my lover

 min söta lil kuk sucker- my little cock sucker

 

 

End Notes:

Hides behind hands hoping to avoid any shap objects thrown my way because of the cliffy ..heheheh:P thank you for ready and please review hope you enjoyed, and i'm still loooking for a beta reader or editor if your outhere and have anytime for me please send me some smoke signals or something ok ok no more rambling ...thank you for reading please review cyn~

author's note by cynn333
Author's Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Sorry you guys I just deleted the chapter I put up for all to read, with hopes of getting something a bit longer out to you guys I just was not happy with what I had written I know I can do much better and give everyone a longer chapter. I have been fighting a wicked case of writers bock and the muse and I are not getting along right now so wish me luck and I’m sorry for anyone looking for the update ..cyn~

Sorry you guys I just deleted the chapter I put up for all to read, with hopes of getting something a bit longer out to you guys I just was not happy with what I had written I know I can do much better and give everyone a longer chapter. I have been fighting a wicked case of writers bock and the muse and I are not getting along right now so wish me luck and I’m sorry for anyone looking for the update ..cyn~

 

End Notes:

next chappie is going up right now .... cyn~

Chapter 5 by cynn333
Author's Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Sorry about the wait ladies and i thank you all for reading and for sharing your thoughts about the story, i hope you will enjoy this chappie the muse and i are working well together once more . haha...please leave a review and let me know what you think ...on with the show ...cyn~

 

Sydney’s P.O.V.

 

“Sydney…” his husky whisper softly caresses the tender flesh behind my ear. I shiver loving the sound of my name as it rolls off his tongue. “Hum”, I answer pulling my bottom lip between my teeth, turning slightly to the side stretching my neck a bit to look up into his hauntingly beautiful ice blue eyes. He pulls me closer, the blunt edges of his teeth dig into the flesh of my shoulder, “you know”? His chest rumbles under me as he speaks. His large hand rests possessively over my mound. Two of his long fingers lightly running through my swollen folds as I ghost my lips over his, and whisper, “What are you thinking about baby”?

His eyes lock with mine as a flicker of burnt amber shoots through ice blue shocking me, and I wonder if I’m seeing shit. I feel his fingertips graze the back of my scalp. A whimper rips from my lips as I feel his grip twist, crushing my hair into a tight fist close to my scalp. My mouth falls into the shape of an O from the downright shock that falls over me, and my pussy purrs from his fingers along with the pain and pleasure I feel from his show of dominance over me. My mind snaps back as he growls.

“You know min lilla duvathere“? Slightly loosening his grip on my hair, his fingers come to a halt pressing hard into my clit before he continues.

“There will be times throughout our relationship where I will need to enhance our love making”. His eyes rake over my face. “Times when I need to tie you to the bed and tease you unmercifully not allowing you release”, punctuating each word with a soft pinch of my puffy nub or the swirl of his fingers around my wet hole.

“Until your writhing, your tight cunt dripping wet from hours of you wearing a butterfly over your clit or perhaps a bullet set to a low hum”.

He licks beads of water from my neck up to my jaw, his breath fanning over my flesh as he hisses in my ear.

 “Maybe play a game with the remote control hidden safely in my pocket, and me switching the vibration settings between medium and low every 20 minutes over dinner at one of your favorite restaurants”.

 I whimper and roll my hips as his fingers slip back into my wetness stroking me hard until I’m about to fall over the edge and he stops.

Proving his point further by pulling his fingers from my quivering hole and sucking my juices from them as I writher in his arms, dripping wet for him before saying, “MMmm yess min lilla duvathere, your body begging me to allow you to cum for me as it is right now”.

I exhale a shaky breath as he lets go of my hair pulling me back into his chest with his arms like bands of steal wrapped possessively around me.

Trying to come to grips with my feeling both good and scary over this side of him, knowing already that he is indeed a dominate man.

I all but whisper “Augustus”, clearing my throat as to not sound so weak by his show of dominance. I take a chance by turning my head back towards him. Knowing that the look on my face must give away my shock and try to hide it with a lazy smile that slips into place easier than I thought it should because my pussy is on fire and I’m scared shitless of the feelings he has invoked inside of me. “Is that all you needed to tell me about”.

Playfully slapping his arms that are still tightly banded around my waist, as if he is afraid that if he lets go I may run at any moment and I go on to say,

“You had me scared there for a minute” letting out a shaky laugh. “I already know you’re a dominate man Augustus so no worries” Smiling brighter as he places his large hand on my chin pulling my eyes back up to meet his and say, “I love the fact that you’re willing to go the extra mile it takes to keep our lovemaking interesting.” Wiggling my brows at him. “Even though I had no idea your sexual taste could be so demanding”.

HE chuckles as another flash of burnt amber burns  in his eyes, slowly changing the color and his beautiful face morphs into this evil wolfish grin.

I bring a shaky hand to cover my lips and whisper, “Augustus”,

“what min lilla duvathere,” he grins. “Why are you looking at me that way?, You have this evil grin on your face and,” I hesitate, “shit Augustus, that look alone is enough to scare the shit out of me and your eyes” thinking to myself what the fuck his eyes never change color like that. “your… your eyes are changing color”

His banded arms fall away from me as he stands. Time seems to stop and my heart feels like it is slamming into my rib cage. My mind is reeling as I watch him spring from the bathtub and change into a huge wolf in mid air and the last thing I remember thinking is what the fuck a wolf I must be going crazy before everything goes black…

 

OooOOOoOoOOOoOoO

 

My head throbs and I feel a dull ache between my thighs, as my eyes flutter open and I feel strong, warm arms woven tightly around me. Soft lips placing gentle kisses around my face and for a few seconds I have no idea as to where the fuck I am. I slowly lift my hands up and rub my temples. Thinking man my head is killing me, and then as if someone flipped a switch my evening with Augustus flashes back to me.

 Dinner with Augustus as he declares his love. My happiness over his telling me of said feelings, the lust we shared with frantic kisses and touching during the cab ride home. The sex oh my God the sex was fanfuckingtasic. His show of dominance over me along with my feelings about his dominance running between being extremely aroused and scared shitless by his actions at the same time and our short talk after his show of dominance.

Then it hits me… Holy Shitttt…Did he just turn into a wolf? I try to push myself up and out of his arms, my heart starts hammering in my chest. He tightens hold on me, his strong arms pulling me tighter into his broad chest inhaling deeply before whispering in my ear, “do you know that …” I take a shaky breath, “you smell divine when you are frightened min kärlek”. My fingers big into the flesh of his forearms, my body trembling as he growls in my ear, “you really should try and control your emotions while in the grip of a predator” I whimper when he licks the shell of my ear and my body betrays me as wetness moistens my  inner thighs.

He takes another deep breath inhaling my scent while snaking his long arms over my breast his fingers stop to pinch my hardening nipple, then dipping into my belly button before griping my now wet and throbbing pussy as he hisses in my ear, “ You are MINE  now Sydney, this.” He grips my pussy tighter, “belongs to me, my pussy, my Sydney, Mine and I will never let you go. We will discuss my heritage, me being of the two natured as soon as you calm down. Gripping tighter into his arm I whisper, “Please let me go Augustus, your… scaring me. Augustus I beg of you… please I need to …”he cuts me off, seeming to calm a bit himself and lets go of my wet, aching pussy and starts stroking my upper thigh  “I am not letting go of you until I know you are calm enough to discuss my nature and we come to an understanding Sydney. Right now, you smell strongly of me, our mating and prey my wolf is begging me to take you and show you just how much of mine you really are and holding you right now is the only thing keeping me stable, please try and calm down I Will Not Harm you please trust in me.”

Shaking like a leaf, I try to calm myself by taking deep breathes taking in his familiar scent of Armani code and his masculinity and allow the familiarity of his embrace help calm my nerves. I think to myself do you love him enough to deal with this part of his life, and if you don’t love him enough to deal with any of this crazy shit and the fact that I now know about him will he ever really let me go. Do I want him to let me go now that I know how he feels about me?  I push on his arms trying to shift myself on his chest, so I can look in his eyes before I ask him in a slightly calmer tone, “Augustus did I really just witness you turning into a wolf. He kisses the side of my head and asks me if I’m calm enough to talk about this, that he has much to tell me about his family, the clans and what it means to be mated to him. I tell him yes, but I need something to drink and some aspirin that my head is killing me. Augustus asks me what I would like to drink while unwrapping his solid frame from around my smaller one and that he well be right back as he disappears from the room and leaves me with my confused thoughts.  

 

 

Tranlation: min lilla duvathere = ly little dove

                 min kärlek= my love

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

thank you all for reading and please review ...up next is Augustas's P.O.V...cyn~

This story archived at http://https://www.valentchamber.com/vault/viewstory.php?sid=1828