[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Sequel to Martha's Tears. After an accident in Engineering causes major head trauma to Scotty, Charlene notices some disturbing changes in her boyfriend's behavior.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: None
Classification: Cannon
Genre: Drama
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations
Series: Constellations
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 2227 Read: 2995
Published: 23/03/10 Updated: 23/03/10
Story Notes:

 A/N: This Charlene/Scotty story takes place after Martha's Tears and before Golden Bells and Serpent Gods. It refers to the season 2 TOS episode Wolf in the Fold. In the first five minutes of the episode, McCoy mentions that Scotty was involved in an accident in Engineering that caused major trauma to his head. Apparently, the accident was caused by a female crewman and after the incident, Scotty held a deep resentment towards women. McCoy thought that Scotty was much improved and almost back to his old self and that a shore leave on the hedonistic society of Argelius II would cure him of any vestiges of female resentment. (I won't even get into the issue of how a weekend of whoring it up on a planet is supposed to cure psychological trauma.) Anyway, Scotty becomes a prime suspect in three stabbing murders of women. Kirk and McCoy begin to wonder if Scotty is really cured of his resentment of women. Since I have Scotty and Charlene beginning a romantic relationship in Martha's Tears, I wondered how this accident would impact their new relationship.

1. Chapter 1 of 3 by Candace [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2227 words)