Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Camryn Jones 

 

Justin Blake 

********** 

 

Cause A Scene 

 

“Hey gorgeous, how are you doing this lovely evening?”

The bouncer of club Exotic said as he watched Camryn Jones push up to the front of the queue of club goers waiting to gain entrance into the club. She was still dressed in her office attire; her said attire and how inappropriate it was for the current setting was the last thing on her mind. She was on a mission and it began and ended with two words. Justin Blake.

 

I knew it. I knew the trifling piece of shit was stepping out on me! Instead of keeping his zipper up, he’s too busy trying to convince me that I’m paranoid, that I don’t even remember what my own perfume smells like. Thinking that I’m going to fall for his stupidity of an excuse about me going to the mall and trying out a new perfume and forgetting about it!! What the hell does he take me for??! A prize fool??! He has no idea who he’s messing with!

 

Camryn walked right past the bouncer and ignored the protests coming from the people who were waiting to get in. The bouncer came after her and grabbed her arm. The look that Camryn gave him was enough to make him drop her arm as if it was on fire and get back to his post at the door. Her surroundings ceased to exist. She didn’t care that she was receiving strange looks from the people around her.  All she wanted to do was find Justin, give him a piece of her mind, slap the shit out of him and kick him in the balls. Not necessarily in that order.

 

To think that he promised me he would be faithful to me. And I fell for that shit hook line and sinker. Now here I am, burning with an infection from his wondering dick, and he thinks he can live it up at a club! The hell ever! If it wasn’t for the fact that my doctor reassured me that it’s nothing incurable, his ass would be carried out of this place in a body bag. One thing I know for sure is that his ass is not getting away with this and I’m going to make sure of it.

 

Camryn crossed the dance floor that was filled with bodies grinding and shaking against each other, making a quick scan of the crowd, looking for Justin’s 6’2, brown eyed, built body. She spotted him at the bar with a woman sitting on his lap sucking on his neck. At that precise moment she saw red. The whole scene looked like something out of a bad rerun. She shook with fury. She tried to control her rage because she knew that if she didn’t, she was going to end up being escorted out of the club with a criminal record to her name.  

 

Camryn slowly walked over to them, not taking her eyes off of him. Justin felt someone staring at him and opened his eyes trying to see who it was. His eyes locked with Camryn’s as she stood in front of him, smiling. He quickly pushed the woman who was on top of him off, ignoring the woman’s pout and her protests.

“Well now, what do we have here Justin? Am I interrupting something? Should I give you some privacy maybe?”

“Oh, hey baby, what are you doing here? It’s not what it seems. At all. Not, not at all. I mean, what I’m trying to say is that I can explain. She was just… Uhm, you know, she was just… I thought you were still at work, or with Stacy. Didn’t you have a doctor’s appointment today? ” he blabbed, while wiping his mouth with his thumb and fixing his tie.

 

Camryn closed the small distance between them and sat on the bar stool next to him and pulled it closer to Justin. She reached out her hand and touched his face. The expression on Justin’s face was so priceless, Camryn almost laughed out loud.  To say that Justin was confused would be an understatement. He had just been caught red handed with his hands all over another woman’s body and all Camryn wanted to do was caress his face! He got so uncomfortable, he started fidgeting in his seat.

“Cam, baby, aren’t you mad at me?” he said as he moved his face away from Camryn’s hand.

“What? Me, mad? Of course not baby. I mean, sure I walked in on something I didn’t want to see, but  I’m sure you were going to tell her to tell her to leave you alone because you have a girl waiting for you to get home, right? That is what you were doing right Jus, it was just harmless right?”

“Ye – yes, that’s exactly what I was doing baby” Justin sighed with relief.  “I knew you’d understand. I was just-”

 

Next thing he felt Camryn’s fist connect with his jaw so hard, he fell off his stool and landed on his back side. The people who had been crowding around them, trying to get drinks from the bar immediately moved back to watch what was transpiring, some who were further away craning their necks to see what had caused the commotion.

“Shit Camryn!! What the fuck did you do that for?!” Justin had the audacity to inquire.

“That was for thinking I am a fool and that I would continue to fall for your lame ass excuses. Do I look like I have idiot written on my forehead in neon lights and capital letters you stupid fuck? And this,” she said as she kicked him hard on his scrotum, “is for giving me an infection. You dirty piece of shitting scum!”

She stood watching him squirm on the floor before she punched him again, this time breaking his nose.

“And in case you were wondering, it’s over bitch! Lose my number. And I swear to god, if you ever come anywhere near me ever again...”

Camryn turned on her heels, walking towards the exit of the club, without giving a backwards glance towards Justin’s squirming form on the club floor.

 






Chapter End Notes:
This is a little something that has been swimming around in the back of my head. It also happens to be my first story ever, and therefore criticism of any kind is appreciated.