Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"I like the feelin' your giving me. Just hold me baby and Im in ecstasy. Oh I'll be working from 9 to 5 to buy you things to keep you by my side. I never felt so in love before. Just promise me baby that you'll love me forevermore. I swear I'm keepin' you satisfied cuz you're the one for me"- Michael Jackson



Thaddeus smiled as "The Way You Make Me Feel" blared out of the stereo in Ella's new convertible that he bought her. It was a congratulatory/ I love you so much gift. Ella's life has changed drastically but for the better and they wouldn't have it any other way. Now every time he heard this song, he was reminded of how Ella sashayed into the audition room a couple of months ago like she was a star. Her new found confidence, taught to her by none other than Belle, made him want her more. She danced to "The Beautiful Ones" by Prince and "The Way You Make Me Feel" by Michael Jackson. Thaddeus already wanted to sign her but as soon as she danced like that in front of the rest of the heads of his company, they were all in agreement. Ella was signed, she was a dancer, just like she wanted.

With the help of Belle and her connections through the shelter that she mentored sexual minority teens, they found lawyers for Ella to take Suzzette to court. They filed a restraining order on her and her two daughters and the judge ordered all monies in Ella's name to be given to her immediately.

With the help of Thaddeus's connections, he was able to reunite Ella with her mother's side of the family and her father's long lost half sister. He always told Ella that there was a child that was born before him but never met her and never knew what had happened to her. Ella was going to meet her for the first time today. Thaddeus parked the car on the pier as Ella gasped. "Thad! Is that a yacht!?"

"Now I know its not a cruise ship but I couldn't get one to ourselves on such short notice. So this yacht will suffice for your family right?"

"It will be more than enough!"Ella said as she leaned forward and kissed him passionately,"Thad, you are too good for me. I don't deserve you"

"Yes, you do. You deserve to have a prince charming and that's what I am going to be for you, Ella. I love you"

"I love you too"Ella said excitedly as she kissed him again. "Lets explore this baby"she said as she hopped out of the car and got her bags and ran onto the yacht.

Thaddeus chuckled as he watched her squeal giddily as she ran around the yacht. He smiled as he took a box out of his pocket and opened it. He looked at the 14 carat ring that was held inside and smiled. Yes, she deserved a prince charming, and that's what he will be for her, until the end of time.

*