Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


THIS IS THE SAME STORY THAT WAS POSTED TWO TIMES BEFORE. A LITTLE HAS CHANGED BUT OVER ALL ITS STILL THE SAME CONCEPT. 

Sorry my fanfic readers that I have to warn you in advance. But this is not a interracial fanfic story. But it is nothing to be ignored by the slightest bit. I have wanted to write a story using these people for the longest time, let’s say years, lol. But I could never come up with an idea. But one night I Just got to writing and couldn’t stop and came up with this. YEA! ME! LOL so enjoy the first installment of my story entitled Lost Ones.Although all characters in my story are actual real people, and some things in this story are based on actual events. I am not affiliated with any of the people in my story at all. And this story is purely fictional.

 I wrote this story for entertainment purposes only.  And I respect each individual as an artist, as well as a person and have nothing but the up most respect for them. Each one has inspired me in a way that is full of gratitude and thanks. I want to say Rest in Peace to Aaliyah, which is one of the main characters in my story. This story does not reflect my personal views on the person she was back then. The same goes for everyone else mentioned as well. Trust me anything, and everything negative about Aaliyah that has to do with her relationship with anyone in this story is false and made up. Please know that my story is a little risky and I’m not trying to disrespect any artist that I use or mention in my story. I’m just an aspiring writer that loves to write stories. The inspiration for this story was based on many articles I’ve read about celebrities on blogs and internet sites. Other than that the actual content and story in itself is pulled right out of my corky, over dramatic head. LOL So I hope you guys like it.   
WARNING
This story is rated R for violence, foul language, and sexual content, so if you’re under the age of 17 or you think that you can not handle a story as such then I advise you to not read this story. And last but not least, enjoy the story J

Oh one more thing I want to apologize for using the N word in the story. I hate that word but it kind of fits, LOL. I don’t say it but… ya know…       PreludeA moment of silenceI once shared an empire with my boy Dame. He was my family and together we created and built the ROC Nation. But today we ain’t friends, he’s no longer my business partner. We ain’t shit, and it’s been like that for years. Like my boy Kanye said “I’m living the good life.” The ROC Nation is still alive and going hard, producing the hottest acts in the industry. Can’t nobody fuck with us. But the streets been talking mad shit about me, and my personal life when they really don’t know shit. FUCK EM. They been waiting to hear me talk, but I ain’t saying shit…