Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's going to be a long hot weekend. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 24

K.C. had called her from Denver on Tuesday to tell her that he had a special date planned for her birthday weekend which this year coincided with Memorial Day.  He told Gabrielle that she should put on her best dress and pack an overnight bag because he would be picking her up at six on Friday evening and taking her on an adventure.

Rielle had immediately thought of the beautiful BCBG dress she had bought at the end of January but never found an occasion to wear and while it had been expensive it had been worth it. She had loved how it looked on the model online that had a similar skin tone and dark hair like hers and the dress had not disappointed when it arrived.

    The dressThe one shoulder, ruched bodice, silk ombre blue dress had an empire waist and then skimmed her curves before it ended in a pretty swirl around her ankles. The top was fashioned so that a necklace was unnecessary and her skin had a pretty glow that had been enhanced after soaking in her tub, by the coconut lotion that blended well with her perfume. She didn’t need to wear a bra because the dress was molded to her full breasts. 

 Rielle always wore her hair in a ponytail or braid for school so it was down when she went out as it was now with the barest hint of curl. She had debated with Georgie whether she should wear her pearls or stick with her trademark silver and she had settled on a pretty pair of pearl earrings, high heeled sandals and a pearl bracelet to complete the look.

 

Georgie had come over to her house and she sat with her mouth agape when Gabrielle exited the bathroom after finishing off her makeup with a smoky eye shadow and a soft natural mouth touched with a little gloss.

The Date

The blonde woman had been playing with Gabrielle’s Ipod while lounging on the large bed in denim cut offs and a hot pink halter top and when the two women registered what song she had pulled up they both burst out laughing. ‘Nookie Tonight’ by Jamesy P had come out in 2005 and she had been very careful not to play the song around her parents when she first bought it.

“Gabrielle Hall, Chris would kill you if he heard that song much less your parents.” Georgie said once they had recovered.

“You mean he would try.” Rielle replied with her hand on her hip in a saucy pose after she had twirled giving her friend the full effect of the dress.

“Girl, I hope you know what you doing as hot as you look. K.C. already can’t keep his hands off you and now you want to go and tempt him like this with the goodies? You’re just asking for trouble. I'm just saying.” The blonde woman told her seriously.

Rielle cast a sideways glance her way and Georgie began fanning her face when she saw it. That look said she was up for anything tonight but K.C. gave off the air of man who knew what he was doing. If he was anything like her Michael Gabrielle was going to find herself in a boatload of delicious trouble. She knew her friend was in for a wonderful time this weekend, but she had to voice her opinion on one concern. 

“Rielle you are so bad. All I have to say is that I hope you guys have had the safe sex talk.” Georgie advised and saw her friend blush.

“We did, I just hope you can say the same. I know that 'I just got nookie walk' and I saw you last night hobbling about the court.” Rielle retorted and the other woman definitely got red in the face.

Michael had also been away on business apparently he was in talks with his shoe company but had come back two days ago and he and Georgie were getting along like a house on fire.

Bryan had sent Andrea into a tailspin by kissing her the night of Jarrod’s dinner party but she had quickly recovered and surprised her friends by throwing herself into the love affair. Andie had also hidden her feelings for Bryan because she had never thought the handsome, cool young man could return the feelings of the geeky, glasses wearing young friend of his sister. 

Jarrod was on assignment in Turkey and his fledgling relationship with Camille was moving slowly because she was so cautious. He was going to need the patience of Job because Cam was a tough nut to crack but she thought he might be the one to get her business oriented friend to open up. They had all been invited to the backyard barbeque Rielle’s parents were throwing for her on Monday.  

Her safe sex conversation with K.C. had taken place after a very passionate encounter between the two of them on the beach below Jarrod’s house where they had gone for an afternoon swim. K.C. had finished work early and persuaded Rielle to meet him after school at Jarrod’s who was on assignment again.

After spending some time swimming and playing in the surf they had lazed about enjoying the late afternoon sun and eating the sandwiches K. C. had brought with him as they sat on a large blanket.

For once when she was on the beach the sea did not capture her attention, she was focused on the handsome, athletic man next to her and not the ocean or for that matter the sunset. The couple had been lying side by side trading kisses and finally had come up for much needed air. 

K.C. had reached out to twirl a lock of her long, dark hair around his index finger, his other hand supporting his head as he stared down at the sensual woman lying next to him. The light tan he had acquired made his eyes even bluer and the blonde bristle that he had been growing for a few days made him look rough but still very hot.

“You are so sexy. I can’t believe none of the guys on the island have braved the Towers of Terror to be with you but I’m glad they haven’t.” he had said softly leaning in to kiss her when she had looked at him through her eyelashes.

Purple bikini

She was wearing her favorite purple bikini and he had kissed a trail from her mouth, down her sharp little chin to the sun warmed skin of her throat and along her collarbone all the while murmuring how beautiful she was.

K.C.'s hot, wet mouth had her seeing stars behind her closed eyelids as his rough tongue and facial hair raised goosebumps on her silky smooth flesh that tasted of the ocean they had recently vacated. Her body didn't feel like her own and she had no control, could only follow where K.C. lead as her body prepared itself for sex as she bit her lips.

He was bringing up emotions that she had never experience and she was so far gone that if he had attempted to remove her top she would have let him do it so that his lips could close over her hard nipples. She wanted him to touch her all over but especially the bundle of nerves between her thighs that was throbbing wildly with each caress of his mouth.  

Rielle had felt like she was coming out of her skin as he caressed her trembling body and she ran her fingers through his wet hair before tightening them in the thick strands as she threw back her head.

"Oh my God, K.C. please touch me!" she demanded in a breathless voice.

His throaty growl had vibrated across her skin and she had called his name weakly when his hand closed over the firm mound of her breast. His thumb barely brushed over the puckered nipple twice before she cried out her breath coming out in shallow pants.

It had been so long since anyone had touched her and before she knew it she was squeezing her thighs together and clutching at his shoulders convulsively as a small orgasm swept her. Rielle was immensely embarrassed that just that touch had made her climax.

K.C. dropped back against the blanket his chest moving like a bellows as he swallowed trying to wet his dry throat while he willed his body to calm down. Hearing her call his name in passion had made him take this further than he wanted.

He had not intended for things to get this out of hand with Gabrielle and he raised his head to look at the bulge that had formed in his board shorts. This is your fucking fault he thought to himself scolding his throbbing cock that had lenghtened down his leg and was leaking.

He had been tempted to sprint back into the ocean to cool off and might do that later but he didn't want to leave Gabrielle who was still recovering. He just hoped she didn't focus too closely on his body when she got her wits back because she might run from him. He had remained celibate since Tiffani and had not even been tempted to jerk off, he wanted Gabrielle and his hand wasn't going to cut it. 

This woman had all of the fire that Tiffani had lacked and he considered himself lucky to have found her and he was very happy with his lot and intended to make sure that Gabrielle felt the same way.

His hand had stroked over her skin soothingly and K.C. had been secretly pleased that she was so very responsive but now they needed to talk before they went any further. K.C. had told her that he had tested himself after finding out about Tiffani being a cheat but that he would get checked again to put his and her mind at ease.

“It’s been nearly four years since I was with my college boyfriend and we used protection the only time we…but I will get tested by my doctor.” She had told him shyly.

 

Happy Man

K.C. barely kept the shit eating grin off his face at her revelation instead he bent down to kiss her mouth gently. He had known some women who minimized their sexual experience because it made them look bad but he knew Gabrielle was not one of them. It had never been an issue for him before but somewhere along the line since meeting her he had turned into a knuckle dragger and he wanted to carry her off to his cave but didn't think that would go over with his very independent woman.

He had always been of the opinion that a female was entitled to do what she wanted but he was primitive enough to be glad Gabrielle didn’t have a string of lovers. He wasn’t a small man in any department but there was nothing like being with a woman who could use some Kegel exercises to tighten up what felt like a wind tunnel down below.

Rielle had gone to her gynecologist several weeks ago and gotten the tests done in addition to renewing her prescription for the pill and the day before K.C. had left she had given him her clean bill of health.

They had just finished eating dinner and were sitting on the porch looking at the dusky landscape. He had looked deeply into her eyes after he’d read the paper understanding the significance of the gesture that she was making.

“Call me a fool but I have to ask. Are you sure about this Gabrielle?” he asked needing confirmation and watched as she had nodded slowly.

"Yes I'm sure that I want to be with you." Gabrielle had answered looking him in the eyes.

“Damn woman you obviously don’t want me to leave or you wouldn’t have told me that now.” He grumbled and she’d seen the wicked glint that had entered his eyes. He had given her a copy of his results the day before.

The fact that she wanted to take the next step with him had his body leaping in response and he wanted to lay her down on the sofa in the living room of his leased house and make love to her so bad but she deserved the first time between them to be special. She deserved something spectacular and with her birthday coming up he began to formulate a plan in his head.

His coming by her house in the morning had been torturous for them both and Rielle had barely stopped herself from crying before he left, but her eyes had been sparkling with unshed tears. She had curled up on her sectional hugged a cushion and bawled until she had a major headache to go with her heartache and if Rielle hadn't known that she was in love with K.C. before she knew now.

Georgie’s phone rang pulling Rielle out of her memories and she turned to find the other woman holding onto her Dooney and Bourke leather overnight bag as she answered her cell.

“We’ll be right there. Rielle you need to go to the door.” She told the brunette woman with a secretive smile on her face after she hung up.

“So I guess your coming over wasn’t just a coincidence?” Gabrielle asked as she smoothed the dress over her thighs gathering herself.

She walked out of the bedroom her head held high going to answer the door as instructed and glanced at the Roman numeral clock on the wall to see he was punctual as usual; it was a trait she tried very hard to cultivate.

cymbidium orchid

Her eyes were snagged by the vibrant color that now adorned her home. K.C. had sent her a potted pink cymbidium orchid plant that according to the attached card had ties to the Susan G. Komen Cure for the Cause in honor of her mother. That had arrived at nine, at noon a fuschia oncidium orchid had shown up and at three a lavender phalaenopsis orchid plant had been delivered to the school much to her students delight and her embarrassment.

 

Rielle had gotten more attention from the florists shop today than she had gotten on Valentine’s Day. The students in her last period class had almost gotten into a fight over who would help her carry the flowers out to her car as she retrieved them from the principal’s office and one of the teenagers had asked her innocently if she had a boyfriend.

orchids

The female teachers had looked at her expectantly and Rielle had answered that she had a very good friend and left it at that. It was not that she wasn’t friendly with the other women but she tried to be careful with her impressionable students and they didn’t need to be all up in her business.

Phalaenopsis Orchids

She glanced around at the orchids that she had placed at different points in her living room that gave beautiful pops of color. Rielle was a little nervous as she went to answer the door since they had been apart nearly a week and her hand actually shook when she reached for the knob.

 

 

 

 

 

   

She came face to face with a bouquet of the most lush purple dendrobium orchids in a Lucite vase and above them a pair of mischievous blue eyes and a smile spread on her face. Pretty Blue Eyes

“Hi.” K.C. said softly as he lowered the flowers to take in the dark haired beauty in front of him. She looked like a goddess rising from the sea in her dress of beautiful graduated aqua blue chiffon and the air sizzled as his eyes came back up to meet hers.

“Hi.” Gabrielle replied shyly.  She saw the banked fire in his eyes and her heart beginning to pound wildly in her chest in response.

   





Chapter End Notes:
Isn't he romantic? I wonder what else he has up his sleeve?