Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Romance on the high seas continues for Gabrielle and K.C. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 27

Feeding Gabrielle from his own fork was a very intimate act, K.C. knew as he reached out to put the piece of meat into her mouth and he watched the sultry look that entered her eyes.

Just like that the atmosphere that had been so serious swung the other way and he shifted in his seat to find a more comfortable position for his quickly growing cock as he swallowed to relieve his suddenly dry throat.

She had closed her eyes as the tangy meat touched her tongue and she moaned in appreciation of the well cooked morsel, the heady champagne lowering her inhibitions.

Rielle finished chewing and opened her eyes to find a forkful of the potato puree in front of her lips and the process was repeated much to K.C.’s pleasure but he knew there was no way he could get up now and he had arranged for some music to be played so they could dance.

They finished eating, conversation nonexistent as they communicated without words only shared hot glances and it felt like every time she opened her mouth he got harder, until he could barely focus on anything but her.

He had chosen a lemon pound cake with a fresh mixed berry sauce for dessert because it would appealed to both of their tastes. But K.C. would just as soon forgo the sweet to take her to their stateroom and make love to her all night long.

He knew that Gabrielle had very deep feelings for him, that she might even be in love with him and he had feelings for her too.  This was definitely more than lust, but right now his desire for her was in the forefront.

Rielle could feel her panties getting wetter by the minute as she saw the desire in K.C.’s darkening eyes. Her skin felt flushed while her nipples tightened against the fabric of her dress and she wondered if they were visible they felt so hard.

She squeezed her legs together as the throbbing became more insistent between her thighs; she picked up her glass to quench the thirst that champagne couldn’t really fulfill and emptied it before returning it to the table where her fingers caressed the stem.

Rielle wasn’t sure if she could sit through another course as the Caribbean breeze floated over her skin making her tingle all over.

K.C. reminded himself that this was not about him but Gabrielle and he grabbed the champagne bottle in a less than steady hand.

ok

“Would you like some more?” he asked his voice deeper as the primitive part of him thrilled to be providing her with everything she could want. Rielle shook her head slowly before dabbing at her mouth with the napkin and he emptied the bottle into his glass and drained that in short order.

While he was doing that it finally registered that she was hearing a familiar tune playing over the hidden speakers. ‘She’s Royal’ by Tarrus Riley had quickly been added to her playlist when it had first come out along with the rest of his CD and she melted all over again that K.C. could be so romantic to play one of her favorite songs.

Oh no he didn't

“Can I have this dance?” he asked holding out his hand and Gabrielle seemed to float out of her chair to take his hand.

They had danced together several times at a couple of the hot clubs on the island and he proved to be a surprisingly adept dancer whether it was to reggaeton, soca, or R&B he was up for anything.

She had teasingly told him that she didn’t know white men could dance and he had replied that she didn’t know what all he could do white or not with a wicked leer.

They hardly ever danced like this however and K.C. bent to smell her hair as he tried to keep from grinding his erection into her belly. Having Gabrielle in his arms was the best kind of torture as she fit against him perfectly and he held her tightly around her small waist.

Their feet barely moving and  K.C. felt her coming closer to him until Gabrielle was right up against him and could be in no doubt that he wanted her. He was the one trembling in her arms as the song repeated, her slim arms wrapping around his neck to play with the hair at his nape and she finally raised her head from his shoulder where it had nestled.

K.C.’s mouth descended on hers in a hungry kiss and Gabrielle opened up like a flower to the sun as she felt the hard bulge against her pelvis when he leaned into her not trying to hide anymore. She moaned into his mouth when his big hand slid from her waist to curve over a taut cheek, his tongue meeting with hers and she melted against him as the passion between them grew.

She felt herself going up on tiptoe to be closer to him as his heart beat wildly beneath her palm through the soft fabric of his silk cotton blend shirt, her fingers curling reflexively. Gabrielle’s hips moved against his cock as she met his passion with her own, the sensual movement of her body against his ratcheting up the heat between them.

They were caught in a whirlwind of emotion and K.C. knew he had to get her to the stateroom or he would do something unforgiveable like laying her down on one of the banquet seats and feasting on her.

They were so focused on each other that neither one realized the stewards had returned and after seeing the intimately entwined couple they discreetly retreated before the automatic glass doors could open.

They looked down at the lemon masterpiece Chef Dagmar had created to finish the meal and knew that it could be eaten later maybe for a midnight snack to renew flagging energy and the uneaten dessert would go into the mini fridge of the master suite sitting room along with another bottle of champagne.

yum

K.C. was loathe to separate from Gabrielle but he needed to in order to carry out the rest of the plan for this evening. He drew back slowly and said her name his hands cradling either side of her flushed face,

“Gabrielle.” He began before bending to kiss her again.

This time he pulled away from her with determination. He wanted to see her mouth swollen with passion and her dark hair spread out on the pillows of the bed in the stateroom and he needed to get her downstairs for that to happen.

The staff must have seen them kissing and chosen not to disturb them with desert as he requested. Rielle only had one thing on her mind now and that was to be with K.C and she wasn’t going to play, she had waited nearly four years to meet a man who could light her fire like he did.

“Let’s go downstairs.” he said hoarsely holding out his hand.

She gripped his fingers tightly as they walked hand in hand to the suite and he stopped once to push her up against a wall needing to kiss her again like he needed air to breath. His lips ravished hers as she whimpered into his mouth holding on for dear life as her legs threatened to give way beneath her.

They barely made it to the room and K.C. pulled off his jacket looking at her with hungry eyes, before he remembered something very important and a grimace covered his face for a second.

He released her grudgingly and looked down at her until she raised her heavy lidded eyes to his and then reached into his jacket pocket and pulled the square box from his pocket before presenting it to her.

She didn’t immediately realize that he was holding something in his hand, she had been too busy looking up into his eyes but when he raised his broad palm a little higher she saw the silver foil wrapped gift.

“K.C. no the yacht was enough, you didn’t need to do anything more.” she protested pulling away from him.

He could sense that she was really upset by this new gesture but he wanted her to have this and anything else he could give her and he reeled her back in with a strong arm about her waist.

“I told you that you deserved to be a queen for this weekend and what queen would be without her jewels? I would be honored if you would  accept this Gabrielle.” He said holding up the gift to her.

She was a very unusual woman because he could really see that she was reluctant to take the jewelry and he knew it wasn’t a show on her part.

When they went out if she had asked him on the date she would insist on paying. After the first time he had tried to be the one to set up their dates not liking her having to spend money when he was the one with the bigger income.

Rielle had been very serious when she told him she didn’t need his money and early in the relationship K.C. was put on notice when he tried to pay for dinner at her favorite restaurant.

He watched her with warm eyes as she slowly reached for the gift and she stared up at him for a moment before she pulled the white ribbon. The foil parted to reveal the telltale Tiffani blue box and her breathe caught in her throat at this implication.

In her heart she knew it was too soon to expect a ring and the box was larger than a ring box but her heart had begun racing all the same as she took the wrapper off with clumsy fingers and slowly opened the box.

                         Pendant

On the white cushion lay a large amethyst colored teardrop pendant necklace and matching earrings both suspended on silver chain; it was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen.  

She stared down at the jewelry thinking that he really knew her well picking something both simple and elegant in her favorite color. She liked to pay her own way and was very independent but Rielle wasn't stupid and giving this back would be stupid in the extreme.

Rielle snapped shut the box before launching herself at K.C. with a laugh and covering his face with kisses.






Chapter End Notes:
Ah isn't he the best. We should all have a man this attentive.