Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More sexiness ensues. Thank you for your patience it has been quite the project writing this.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


yumHe was going to have to trust Gabrielle and K.C. moved back from her and slowly unbuttoned his navy pants. He let them drop before he stepped out of them revealing his sexy chiseled abdomen and a pair of black silk cotton thigh length trunks that looked like he had stuffed something obscene in it that moved.

She barely looked at his muscled thighs, the bulge in his underwear captivating her for a moment. Gabrielle looked up at him in shock as she took a strangled breathe while he waited for her.

If she was going to back out it would be now and he inhaled deeply not daring to think about the treasure that lay between her legs or she might run screaming from him if his body reacted anymore than it already had.

K.C. had tried to keep his sexual relationships to a handful in college because unlike most guys he didn’t like the nickname of horse being hung around his neck. That was something that could easily happen on a college campus and the reputation of a stud was not one that he wanted to foster.

After an incident when he was a sophomore in high school with his little sister’s Spanish tutor, a college junior, his parents had sat down and had a very serious conversation with him. They had let him know in no uncertain terms that he would not be spreading his seed around and bringing home babies.

Just because there were some women stupid enough to spread their legs to try him out didn’t mean he had to oblige them and he had tried to use common sense instead of allowing his hormones to run wild.

Michael had made sure to keep his girlfriends out of their dorm room once he caught a glance of K.C’s equipment and the locker room had been a thing to be endured to play baseball and once in a while soccer but swimming had been totally out of the question since junior high.

Gabrielle had known he was built because she had felt him when they danced or when he allowed their bodies to come into close contact, but not to this extent and she wavered a little unsure about this situation now.

He wanted her to make the decision to continue of her own free will and looked at her warmly as she slowly let the chiffon fall to her waist and exposed her beauty to him. He had seen her in bathing suits and knew that she was a little more blessed in the northern regions than the average athlete but he wasn’t far from being a slobbering animal when she revealed her breasts.

Boo

K.C. was nowhere near recovered from the sight of her firm, round globes topped with beautiful mauve pink nipples when she let the gown drop to her feet and he was treated to another wondrous eyeful as he looked down and saw the dark chocolate g-string bisecting her toned curves and nearly choked.

“Have mercy, you are beautiful.” K.C. breathed almost to himself and saw her smile up at him.

He walked slowly around her and saw the way the scanty underwear was nestled in between the round mounds of her ass and he reached out to run a finger over the supple skin.

His tongue felt heavy as he stared at her smooth chocolate complexion and he thought that maybe he should have jerked off after all. This was going to be more difficult than he thought because Gabrielle was the most amazing sight he had ever encountered in his life.

Gabrielle could barely stand there as K.C. walked around her trembling figure as her eyes kept being drawn to the large bulge in his underwear. Dear God, was he really built like a porn star or was that just her eyes playing a trick on her? She vaguely remembered Jon naked from that one time and he had not looked like anything like that and he had been a fan of the commando approach.

K.C. put out his hand to her and she slowly took it, letting him lead her to the bed and he shook his head in bemusement at the incredible sight she made sitting on the cream sheets waiting for him to join her.

hey big boy

He dimmed the lights and slowly walked to the bottom of the bed and with all of the grace of a wild cat made his way up between Gabrielle’s legs.

He didn’t stop to look at the triangle of brown fabric that covered her mound he would be back to plunder that treasure soon enough. Gabrielle moved back as he came closer the look on his face bordering on predatory as she lay against the cream pillows.

She could smell her arousal on the air now and closed her eyes in mortification but popped them back open when she heard K.C.’s voice.

“I wonder if you taste as good as you look Gabrielle?” he asked softly.

He dipped to her mouth and stole another kiss from her lips that might have lasted longer when she raised her arms to wrap them around his neck to keep him there.

sweetie 

“Mmm. That was very good, cherries covered in chocolate, but I wonder if you taste that good a little lower?” he asked devilishly in a low, growly voice that made her thighs tremble as her sensitized lips did.

His breath blew over her skin making her shiver as K.C. licked his lips in a way that threatened the few brain cells she had left. He moved back slowly and finally focused on her dark nipples puckered up and he slowly lowered his head to take one of the dark berries into his mouth a breathy moan escaping her as his tongue encircled the peak.

His teeth tugged on the hard peak and her moans got a little louder. Gabrielle had already experienced more with K.C. since they had entered the bedroom than she had in her one encounter with Jon.

The confidence that he exuded was not misplaced as his hands cupped and gently kneaded the other breast. He moved to the other and gave it the same treatment as she writhed beneath him gasping and moaning while clutching at the covers before he pulled away to look up at Gabrielle with burning eyes.

raspberries

“Mmm, sweet raspberries I wonder what else I’ll find a little further down?” he asked as he moved down her toned stomach. His tongue dipped into her cute belly button and he teased her there for a moment before he pulled back gritting his teeth as her feminine aroma got stronger.

K.C.’s body jumped in reaction totally restricted now as he throbbed in the tight black trunks he wore and his cock was dripped fluid he wasn’t sure how long he could last. She was everything he could have hoped for and more as he reached up to remove the skimpy underwear with hands that barely managed to keep from ripping them although he would have gladly bought her more.

Her hips rolled on the bed and aided in removing the scraps from her body before he tossed them aside and inhaled deeply filling his lungs with the most delicious womanly scent. K.C bent and smiled evilly as her body tensed but he kissed her hipbones before returning to her smooth mound with its landing strip of dark hair.

“What have I got here? It looks like I’ve found a pot of cream. I wonder if it will taste like chocolate. ” He asked looking up at her for a long moment.

Gabrielle couldn’t help the way her stomach fluttered and her breasts heaved as she focused enough to watch him eye her with a whole lot more passion than her gynecologist or aesthetician thankfully ever had.

All thoughts of being embarrassed floating from her mind like a summer breeze. The sight of her darker skin against his tanned hands was so erotic to them both and Gabrielle knew she would never forget it. K.C. followed his nose and settled himself between her visibly shaking thighs as she cried out his name on a breathy sigh when his tongue flicked at the plump lips of her pretty pussy.

Gabrielle nearly strangled on the breath she sucked in when she felt him nibbling on her seam and her head fell back as her body took over completely. She couldn’t keep still beneath the terrible torture he delivered to her most tender flesh and he had to restrain her dancing hips by wrapping his strong arms about her thighs.

Electricity 

Gabrielle felt like she was in an electrical storm, being tossed about and she had no control over what her body was doing as K.C. took her somewhere she had never been. He altered between nibbling and licking before stabbing a pointed tongue into her center, continuing this for several long moments as she got wetter and softer for him.

He could never be a selfish lover; he enjoyed a woman’s response and the satisfaction of knowing that he had brought one to completion too much. K.C. had been taught as a teen by his older lovers the fine art of going down on a woman and he always reciprocated.






Chapter End Notes:

 You know I couldn't give up the food thing. More to come, hang in there faithful readers.