Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 Ok nice and long like I promised. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.  




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Gabrielle was the best K.C. had ever tasted as she screamed and melted all over his tongue giving him his reward while trying to strangle him with the strength of her legs.

Gabrielle saw stars behind her eyelids as she was thrown into the maelstrom of desire and the breath she had sucked in was caught in her throat.

pow

Her body stiffened beneath him for a long timeless moment and then she went boneless. He eased back and gave her a few minutes to settle down watching her breasts bob wishing he had four hands instead he placed tiny kisses on her inner thighs.

He felt sweat pop out on his skin as he gritted his teeth against the building pain in his balls. K.C. knew the second after he removed his underwear he would be trying to get inside Gabrielle and he wasn’t sure that she was quite ready for that yet.

He levered himself from between her legs and padded to the bathroom where he soaked a washcloth in warm water and wiped his face before soaking  another and going back out to find she was rousing from her sexual daze.  He watched her raise languid eyes to focus on him and then she smiled at him.

“Hi.” she said softly.

K.C. felt like he had been given the greatest reward ever. He licked his lips and waggled his eyebrows at her before he smiled back.

“That was some delicious chocolate cream.” He said with a lascivious look on his handsome face.

Her skin flushed at his words, he knew her more intimately than anyone already as he crawled back up between her legs and gently wiped the residue of his work from her.

Gabrielle couldn’t stay still as she felt the heat returning and making her undulate as her sensitized skin was abraded. Gabrielle had never had an orgasm before.  Jon had tried during their encounter but she had not been able to achieve one with him and she had never been bold enough to buy a battery operated boyfriend to find out what she might like.

From the time K.C. had touched her, he had showed her the difference between a man and a boy and she knew it could not be easy to ignore the obviously rampant needs he had. Gabrielle’s body felt like it belonged to someone else, her limbs so heavy yet at the same time she felt energized.

K.C. watched her movements and it took strength he didn’t know he had to get up and take the cloth back leaving her spread out on the sheets. He was back before she could really begin to miss him and this time he reached out to cover her mound with his hand, his thumb gently rubbing over the bundle of nerves he had studiously ignored earlier.

“Your body is a thing of beauty capable of multiple orgasms in a short period of time.” He told her his voice gravelly.

K.C. surprised himself with his clarity when he could feel her body throbbing beneath his fingers and he could pound spikes with his dick.

He was discovering that he had untapped stores when it came to Gabrielle but he had put this off long enough K.C. was ready to move on to the main course now.  The circular motion of his fingers continued for a moment before he lowered his head to suckle her, his hands moving around from her thighs to cup her bottom bringing her center up to his mouth.

“Oh my God, ah K.C.!” Gabrielle cried out.

She falling under the spell of his mastery as her thighs fell open. She felt his lips close over her clitoris while his fingers squeezed her ass and her hips unconsciously began to roll as she reached down to grasp his hair. 

Every lick and caress took her a little closer to another orgasm and because K.C. had told her that her body could do it she did not even think to stop him especially when he was so determined.

She felt his tongue fluttering against the bundle of nerves at the top of her thighs and Gabrielle threw back her head, a whimper escaping her when she felt his hand tweaking a puckered nipple.

K.C. had learned her body well and was pushing all of the right buttons as she writhed on the bed, the fire blazing in her nether regions having long spread to encompass her entire being and finally consumed her.

 pow

 

This orgasm was more intense, her body twitching spasmodically as her eyes flew open and she stared at the ceiling blinded by the colors.

 K.C. pulled away from her for a moment noting the contrast between their skins as his hand kneaded a firm breast with his long fingered hands.

He was fast losing the little control he’d managed to hold onto as she began to call his name and he felt the sweat run down his back. When the hand at her breast left and went back down to her pussy, the disappointment Gabrielle felt was swept away as she felt a finger draw up and down her creamy slit.

He parted the bare lips and his middle finger slipped inside as his mouth returned to suck and slurp at her clit and she heard his appreciative sounds as she wet his fingers in her cream.

“Yes, oh yes K.C. right there.” She hissed as she felt a second finger enter her unused passage and curled up hitting her spot and she jerked as if she had been shocked.

He spread his fingers inside her, trying to gently widen her before he used something much bigger on her than his finger. He growled against her mound as his fingers sawed in and out of her body and the motion of her hips became jerkier as Gabrielle went over edge screaming his name as she exploded in another firework inducing climax.

pop

The grip she had on his hair bordered on downright painful but could not compare to what K.C. had in his trunks threatening to detonate from the scent and feel of his beautiful, responsive lover.

She could feel the storm finally subsiding and she was slowly coming down when she felt K.C. move away from her.

Gabrielle pried her eyes open in time to see K.C.’s harden face as he gritted his teeth and she raised her head to look down his chiseled golden torso as he carefully pulled down his black trunks to his hips revealing the thick root of his cock surrounded by dark hair.

Her pussy twitched as he eased the soft material over his distended flesh and she watched his hand encircle the shaft. K.C.’s ridged abdomen flexed with his harsh breathing as his eyes closed whether in pleasure or pain she wasn’t sure.

Gabrielle had seen a few erect penises in magazines as a giggling teenager and of course Jon’s but this was out of her realm of experience as K.C. pulled the trunks down the rest of the way and stood before her in all his naked glory.

His thick shaft looked like a golden spear as it slowly throbbed and rose from between his muscular thighs and she held her breath wondering if he was fully erect yet.

The big plum shaped head of his thick cock flared with his heart beat and he listed a little to one side and she saw that his testicles matched the rest of his impressive equipment. He looked like a Greek god.

“I promise I won’t hurt you.” K.C. said from between gritted teeth repeating his earlier words.

Her eyes were drawn up his tense body with its all over golden tan to his hungry, burning gaze.

“I promise I won’t hurt you but if you don’t want to do this you need to leave now.” K.C. finished and waited, forcing himself not to clench his hands into fists but remain open at his side.

It was not a statement he made lightly because a few women had bolted at this stage and he had been forced to masturbate or go mad but it was one he felt he had to offer. Gabrielle was no exception as she lay against the creamy sheets looking like all of his Christmas and birthday presents in one, it was a calculated risk but one that he had to take. 

come over some time 

Gabrielle looked up into his stony face and sat up, pulling the sheet to her chest as she did and watched his expression smooth into neutrality that she knew was a lie from the way his cock bobbed up to his tight stomach.

She cleared her throat as she continued to stare at the man who had just unselfishly given her the only orgasms she had had in her life.

“You would really let me go? Even in the condition you’re in?” Gabrielle asked huskily.

“Yeah, I really, really, really wouldn’t want to, but yeah I would Gabrielle.” He got out staring at her intently.

Gabrielle realized that she was doing it again letting this incredible man hang again this time literally.

“Well I really, really, really wouldn’t want you to either K.C.” She breathed and lay back against the sheets as she spread her legs beneath it.

“Can I touch you?” she asked as he padded to the bed.

He was so hard, feeling like he was about to burst out of his skin that he knew there was no way he could handle the touch of her soft hands on him. K.C. couldn’t even smile as he reached her and cupped her face with a trembling hand.

“Not this time or even the next, maybe sometime next year.” He managed to get out before he kissed her deeply and Gabrielle tasted herself on his tongue.

He growled against her mouth thinking that might not be enough time as the heat flared between them. He drew the sheet from her grip before pressing her back into the bedding for the first time wholly skin to skin with her and they both shivered at the contact.

Her slim arms went up to encircle his neck as he ground his lower body against her mound and he groaned into her mouth as her legs spread wider to accommodate him. K.C. reached down between them and gripped his shaft to aim it against her wet slit glad that he had given her those orgasms because it was the only way he could have entered her.

Her soft pussy lips opened beneath his slow penetration as he entered her with a thrust of his hips before he pulled out and returned.

“You feel so good, so right.” He groaned into her mouth as her body clenched around him.

Gabrielle felt like she was being split in two, the burning between her thighs a pleasurable pain and they had just begun as he drove in a little deeper and pulled out again. Her breath hitched in her chest when she felt him hit her spot again causing her arms to tighten around his neck as she opened up beneath the onslaught of his passion.  

A big hand came up to play with her clit and the double stimulation had her moaning into his mouth and on her way to another  climax as her hips began to rock to meet his. K.C. felt her responding to him and rubbed the little nub as she took a bit more of his cock and he pulled out before continuing to forge his path.

Her hands slid from his neck and moved down to grip his taut, flexing ass and she dug her fingers into his skin. His fingers left her clitoris when he felt her drenching him with her juices and slid up her torso to cup her breast as her legs wrapped around his thighs.

Long moments later Gabrielle felt like she couldn’t breathe she was so full of him as K.C. settled fully between her legs. His torso held her in place and their mouths broke apart so that they could both groan as his hips made a small circular motion against hers.  

Gabrielle was everything he had dreamed of; tight, hot and wet and still so responsive even though he knew she had to be struggling to adjust to his intrusion into her body. He pulled back enough so that he could look down at her face his weight rest on his forearms and knew that if he wasn’t in love with her before he was now as his body was welcomed by hers.

He noted the look of concentration on her face and he worked to still his hips in an effort to give her more time.

“Am I hurting you?” K.C. asked from between clenched teeth as he was clasped within her body.

She opened her eyes to stare up at him and K.C. saw the emotions in her big stormy eyes.

“Gabrielle?” he said and his body began to shake as he moved to withdraw from her body only to feel her short nails digging into his buttocks.

“No, no don’t leave me. I- I love you. I love you K.C.” She finally whispered softly unable to remain silent any longer and smiled up at him.

Gabrielle’s declaration told him what her body had been screaming, that she was open and accepting of him, of all of him. It was like her words leashed the beast in him as he slowly moved his hips finding the age old rhythm of lovers while their eyes held.

K.C. took her hand in his and lay it beside her thick dark hair on the pillow as her legs slowly climbed up his back to encircle his waist and he moved on her slowly. His pace only increased when her eyes closed and she began to make those whimpering sounds he loved to hear so much.

He saw the pulse in her throat beating wildly and the sight of her bobbing breasts was enough to make his own eyes close as he started thrusting into Gabrielle harder her hips raising to take him.

She began chanting his name louder as she undulated beneath him, the strong  the blood roared in her veins.  Gabrielle felt like nerves were all exposed as she clenched on the hot shaft inside of her not just laying back and taking him like an empty vessel.

She had much to learn from K.C in the ways of love, but she could also teach him and she teach him she did as she got closer to the edge, her hips whipping.

It couldn’t last, the sound of flesh slapping moistly, the aroma of sex in the air and her calling out to him to do it harder all served to goad K.C. into super human speed and he felt his orgasm approach.

“Harder! Fuck me harder K.C.!” Gabrielle finally begged.

He was compelled to obey. He would have hurt her if she hadn’t been so wet as his mouth ate at hers greedily and the touch of their tongues set off the explosions behind her eyes as she shivered and shook through her climax.

                                     hot

                          

She took him with her as she screamed his name in ecstasy gasping and moaning into his mouth and he sank into her fully and threw back his head.

“Gabrielle! Oh my God!” he grunted sounding tortured.

He came; pouring his seed into her as well as his soul and K.C felt his spine turn to jelly as his pounding hips gradually slowed.  

They both floated in that nebulous post-orgasmic world and Gabrielle whimpered as aftershocks made her tighten on K.C.’s still turgid shaft.

His arms wrapped around her tightly not wanting to let go and he felt like he had come home and he felt tears prick the back of his eyes. He had finally found what he needed and the emotions bombarding him were overwhelming.    

 





Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed the fireworks! Thank you for reading and everyone have a safe Fourth Of July weekend!