Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The aftermath of bringing sexy back. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 32    

K.C. gave one last tortured groan as his hips stilled against hers, but Gabrielle’s unconsciously twitching flesh ensured that he would remain semi erect and he luxuriated in their combined juices.

His breathing calmed in the time it took him to regain enough control over himself to raise his head, which felt like it weighed a ton from her neck. He lifted the rest of his weight off of Gabrielle to look down at his beautiful lover and he began the reluctant process of pulling out of her, gritting his teeth at the still tight fit.

Her arms tightened about his neck for a moment before she moaned and let him go and K.C. flopped onto his back. Gabrielle had never been so aware of her body before as she felt K.C. withdraw and every nerve ending she possessed was tripped.

She hadn’t wanted to let him go, it felt like they were two halves of a whole, her eyes still closed as her body jerked involuntarily and she raised heavy lids to look at the ceiling above her.

Rielle knew she would definitely be sore in the morning and she was happy she wouldn’t be seeing Georgie for a few days or she would be getting the teasing about her ‘nookie walk’. Her limbs felt heavy as she stretched and closed her legs with a wince, the sheets rubbing against her skin deliciously.

She had never told any man that she loved them but somehow with K.C. it had felt right and she had no regrets about her spontaneous actions. The fact that he hadn’t responded bothered her however, she had felt something change in him after she had said it and even though she hadn’t expected him to reciprocate she had anticipated some reaction.

She shifted a little and felt like a torrent of fluid was between her thighs as K.C. turned to look at her, his eyes bright.

Gabrielle was the most important person in the world to him and she would see that. The gift of not just her body but her love was very much appreciated by K.C. as he smoothed the damp hair from her forehead.

He placed soft kisses on the sides of her mouth and on her throat making her shiver and he leaned up to stare down at her with a sexy smile.

“You are so amazing, Gabrielle.” He whispered looking down at her lovingly and saw the tiny smile that quirked her mouth.

The scent of their lovemaking perfumed the air but he knew she would be uncomfortable with the sticky combination of their union remaining on her skin till the morning. He wanted to tease her a little first.

“In fact, you were so amazing I’m ready for seconds and thirds.” He said licking his lips.

Her eyes widened as she stared up at him in horror and she would have scrambled away from the beautiful madman that was now her lover if she’d had the energy to do so. There was no way she could take K.C. so soon after he had worked her over with so many mind blowing orgasms and she would hurt him if he tried.

“Touch me again and lose a hand John Holmes.” Gabrielle told him seriously.

She closed her eyes confident that he was not too far gone in his madness and would ignore his masculine urges until she was recovered.

K.C. had been about to kiss her shoulder but halted at her words.

“Then I guess I will have to do something about that.” he said with a soft chuckle and she heard him get off the bed.

She opened an eye and watched as he walked away from her, enjoying the sight of his broad shoulders, trim waist and tight ass. He seemed very comfortable in his own skin and that confidence was a big turn on for her and a smile drew her lips up as she closed her eyes and snuggled back into the Egyptian cotton.

Gabrielle was content to lay back and drift on her happy cloud but that wasn’t to last as K.C. padded back into the room a few minutes later and came over to her side of the bed.

He picked her up without warning and she squealed as he took her into the tan marble and wood decorated luxurious bathroom. There was a lot of gleaming glass everywhere, not something that she wanted to examine too closely and she calmed down when she saw he had run a bath in the deep tub.

Tub

He had also dropped some red roses into the water and Gabrielle was surprised by this new romantic gesture as he lowered her gently to the floor.

“There are organic bathing salts in the water to help soothe your abused parts.”K.C. told her and watched her breasts lift in the mirror as she knotted her hair atop her head.

“You’re going to spoil me.” She told him as he helped her into the warm water and started the jets on the Jacuzzi before climbing in after her.

The warmth of the water combined with that of his body made for a heated situation for Gabrielle and sheen of sweat broke out on her upper lip. K.C. loved the feel of her weight in his arms as he maneuvered her to lie against him back to front.   

K.C. looked over her shoulder and was treated to an eyeful of her firm breasts and he had to restrain himself from reaching down to cup their weight in his big hands.

“You really think I'm spoiling you? I can’t imagine doing any less for the woman that I’m in love with.” He whispered into her ear. 

Gabrielle stiffened in his lap unsure if she had heard him correctly and felt his body stirring beneath her bottom. She had been unsure whether K.C. would say anything about her admission; instead he had made one of his own.  

She whipped around on his lap splashing water and her hair which had been haphazardly secured flowed down about her shoulders. Gabrielle saw him wince as she pulled his pubic hairs with the sudden motion of her bottom.

“I’m so sorry K.C. are you all right?” she asked as he reached below the bubbling water to secure his manhood.

Grr

“I’ll live. You did say you would hurt me if I touched you again. I keep forgetting that you are a woman of your word and sometimes that means literally. I guess it’s what I deserve for telling you that I love you like that.” He gritted out and for a moment she feared she had really done some serious damage to K.C.

It was maybe why she recklessly felt safe in making an offer she thought he would refuse.

“I could kiss it and make it better.” She said with a cheeky grin on her face.

He threw back his head and laughed despite the physical pain she had caused him Gabrielle could still make him laugh like no other.

The grin would have disappeared from her gorgeous face if she knew what was raising its head beneath the water with interest.

"You’ve got jokes because you think I’m out of commission huh.” He said reaching out to grab her.

She didn’t try very hard to evade him, the water had worked like a charm and she was feeling a whole lot better and up to any challenge he might be offering her.

“Mmm, somehow I think you are one of those rare men who don’t need a lot of time to recover and who said I won’t make good on my offer?” She asked quirking an eyebrow as she licked her lips.

He scooted forward a little and pulled her up to straddle his lap and she looked up at him shyly as she felt the throbbing beneath her bottom and the clenching between her legs started up again.

 Gabrielle stared at his smooth chest before her gaze dropped to the bubbles and she gathered a handful and blew them onto him and she began writing on his skin with her index finger before she said anything.

Ms. Bubble

“Did you mean it when you said you loved me?” she asked and looked up at him quickly before returning to her handiwork.

His thumb and forefinger brought her gaze back up to face him and he looked deeply into her eyes.

“Gabrielle Marie Lopez-Hall, I think I fell in love with you from the moment I saw you that night in the restaurant.” K.C. told her honestly bending to place a kiss on her mouth and they both shivered at the contact.  

“You believe in love at first sight?” she asked softly as she shivered at the scrape of his beard against her soft skin.

“Most, definitely I do. I thought you were the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in that purple dress as you stood on those steps.  I was actually jealous of your date thinking that whoever he was, he was one lucky bastard to have such a gorgeous woman on his arm.” He whispered kissing her along her jaw line as he took one of her hands and guided it down his chest to his steadily growing cock.

K.C. was hard and soft at the same time and she felt the thick veins as her fingers barely closed around him, causing him to grit his teeth as she applied a little pressure.

“Then I saw you with your girls and I thought maybe I have a chance and I took the first opportunity I saw to meet you and I wasn’t disappointed.” He growled, his eyes closing to dark blue slits.

Her gaze had dropped to the frothing water, trying to see the column of flesh that she was now holding with two hands and she bit her lips as she explored him.

Thoughts of conversation went out the window as she felt his heart throbbing in her overflowing hands when she dipped her hands to caress the large spheres that were drawn close to his body.

Gabrielle saw him inhale as his fingers closed around hers on his thick length and he showed her the rhythm that he liked.  K.C. wasn’t surprised that she picked it up quickly and he grimaced at the pleasure of her hand on him.

When he released her and she did it on her own he knew he had created a monster and one of his hands raised to thumb a pouting nipple.  He kissed and nuzzled her throat as his hands slid down to grab her waist and he slowly raised her and she released his manhood to grasp his shoulders.

He slid her along his length and she felt all of the ridges as she slid along his shaft, the friction of her pussy on his cock made them both moan and Gabrielle reached for his mouth as she began to ride him.

She was still wet from before and it helped the sensuous motion of her hips as she opened her mouth to accept his tongue.  He thrust into her mouth with the same motion as his hips and Gabrielle met him stroke for stroke ignoring the water that sloshed around them caught up in their passion once again. Her short nails dug into the balls of his shoulders as she panted against his lips the stimulation she was getting from K.C. making her move frantically on him.

Her moans were muffled by his mouth and she would have rubbed herself to an orgasm if he hadn’t stopped her.

“Ride me for real this time.” He told her as he lifted her hips.

His hands held her just above the head of his cock and she felt the stretching begin as gravity came into play and Gabrielle’s quivering thighs slowly gave out and sent her sliding down onto him inexorably.

“Oooh!” she moaned and her fingers squeezed his shoulders spasmodically.

In some small part of his brain K.C. knew she wasn’t ready to take him completely without more preparation and his hands clutched her supple bottom to lift her back up.

Being impaled on him like that in one move was more than Gabrielle could do but she soon proved that she could adjust quickly a few minutes later.  He felt so good and Gabrielle couldn’t help it, her hips made unknown moves as she took more of him while they kissed hungrily.

“Shit, Gabrielle take it easy!” he urged against her lips as she began to move frantically on him, unable to do more than try to slow her down in this position.

She now understood why women did stupid things for men as he throbbed inside her bringing the storm closer. Gabrielle soon had K.C. calling out her name as she gyrated and slammed her hips on him bringing them both to a crashing, loud orgasm.

The water had cooled considerably by the time they stilled and K.C. let out the cold water and ran some more warm water before gently bathing Gabrielle.

He left her to soak a little longer and replaced the damp sheets on the bed before returning to find her almost asleep and he took her out of the tub and dried her off before they went to bed.

“Goodnight Gabrielle. I love you.” He whispered against her temple as he placed a kiss there and drew her onto his chest.

Sleepytime

“Love you K.C.” she mumbled into his chest before they both fell into a content sleep wrapped in each other’s arms for the first time.






Chapter End Notes:
More love on the high seas aboard the Caribbean Temptation coming soon.