Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Love in the afternoon as well as morning and evening! These young people are gonna wear me out! Hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.  




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 33

Gabrielle woke up to a warm, shifting bed and it took a moment to register that she was in K.C.’s arms laying on his chest. She moved slowly not wanting to wake him as his heartbeat steadily beat against her ear and she replaced the covers over him as he grabbed her pillow and squeezed it to his chest grumbling her name.

She smiled at how young he looked with his disheveled hair and blonde brows before she turned and gingerly made her way to the bathroom wincing with every step. Body parts she had forgotten she possessed reminded her of the enthusiastic exercise she had had the previous night.

I'm sleepy

She brushed her teeth, washed her face and relieved herself before returning to bed and found K.C. laying on his back and a little devil on her shoulder made her slink onto the bed to pull down the covers revealing his toned body.

He was beautiful from his handsome face to the broad shoulders to his rippling abdomen all covered by golden tanned skin. There was no overlooking the impressive muscle framed between his strong thighs and dark pubic hair that had brought her so much pleasure.  

He was a whole lot more lover than she had expected and she felt pride knowing she had satisfied him as well as he had done her. Gabrielle also felt a twinge between her legs as she took in his daunting length remembering how he had felt inside of her.

The soreness would go away eventually but for now it was a dull ache between her thighs. She watched mesmerized as his cock began to swell and bob and her eyes flew to K.C.’s face to see that he was very much awake.

“Good morning. Seen enough? Because I think I’ve got a few more inches to go before I reach official morning wood status.” he teased in a gravelly voice.

K.C. eyed her tempting form in the early morning light and she couldn't mistake the warmth in his bright eyes. She was beautifully proportioned and her skin was the most delectable milky chocolate from the days they were spending on the beach. Her eyes dropped from his and he could see she was a little discomfited as she kneeled on the bed with her small hands clenched at her sides.

I'm shy

He remembered what Jarrod had told him about Gabrielle looking like a playmate but being shy. Despite the fact that they had been more intimate than a lot of married couples and admitted to being in love with each other she was still shy. He found that so refreshing after being with women who had been there, done that and had several t-shirts.

 K.C. lifted the sheets and she slipped between the covers silently and he pulled her back to his front.

“I’ll try to ignore it if you do.” He told her when she jerked as his cock pressed between the seam of her bottom. She giggled at that, causing her firm cheeks to caress him in an unwitting move and he let out a tortured groan behind her.

“Woman, I said I would try to ignore it but if you keep doing that my good intentions are going to be nonexistent.” He promised her wrapping his arms about her small waist.

Rielle knew she wasn’t up for another round with K.C. just yet, the flesh was not as willing as her spirit and she snuggled into his arms enjoying their quiet time together. 

K.C. could not recall ever feeling as good as he did when her long legs entwined with his and he heard her purring like a little content cat. Gabrielle was not like his other lovers and definitely nothing like Tiffani, he savored the connection they had established as they both drifted back to sleep.

The image of a little green eyed girl and boy with dark blonde hair floated into his mind as he gave in to sleep again. He woke up several hours later to find that Gabrielle wasn’t in his arms and he stretched before realizing she wasn’t in the suite at all.

Life is good 

K.C. brushed his teeth and took a leak before donning a pair of cream shorts and a blue shirt. He sat on the bed and reached for the phone to request breakfast. He was ready to eat a horse and Gabrielle would probably feel the same, but before he could dial he heard a noise. He looked up and saw her coming through the door from the sitting room with a tray covered with silver covers and he grimaced getting up to take the heavy tray from her.

“This weekend is about you, not me Gabrielle. You shouldn’t be waiting on me.” He groused as he set the tray on the table outside recessed into the side of the yacht which was anchored at the moment.

“I take my pill early in the morning and after I got up I just couldn’t sleep any longer. I was going to get something to eat when I heard the female steward's voice and I intercepted our breakfast.” She told him as he seated her.

Gabrielle

She wore a short yellow dress that showed off her long legs and firm breasts and his good fortune smacked him in the face again as K.C. shook his head.

Instead of sleeping in late Gabrielle was getting him breakfast, and he knew she would have made it herself if Chef Dagmar would have let her into the galley.

 He leaned over and planted a hard kiss on her mouth before sitting down to a delicious breakfast of fresh fruit, juice and fluffy omelets made with spinach, mushrooms and provolone cheese and freshly baked multigrain bread.

The scent of the ocean air was heady and opened up their appetites as they sat and talked. Gabrielle and K.C. enjoyed the view of St. Sebastian from a different vantage point in the mid morning sunlight and discussed what they could do for the day.

water sports

They spent the rest of the morning working up an appetite for a late lunch by snorkeling in the crystal clear ocean. It had been a while since she had gone diving and Gabrielle enjoyed herself so much in the water that she didn’t want to come out.

K.C. had been diving several times with Bryan as well as Jarred and Michael who being a Texas boy was new to diving. Bryan had proven to be very knowledgeable about diving as well as the island and K.C. had been impressed by his love of the island.

Peace

It was not unusual for children who had been educated on the mainland to leave home and never return, but Gabrielle and a lot of her friends and acquaintances were not participants in the brain drain as it was called of their native land.

They rinsed off the sea water before eating a fairly light lunch of spicy salmon ceviche with soba noodles and coconut cream while in the meantime the yacht sailed on around the island to waters that were more private.

Around three in the afternoon they took the Zodiac to a secluded beach that had some of the whitest sand K.C. had ever seen and Gabrielle who had donned a white cover up over a white bikini looked like a sea nymph from Greek mythology.

Sea siren 

They played a little in the sand before deciding it was too hot and went into the warm water to cool off. Gabrielle turned to look at K.C. who was wearing his usual board shorts and she barely saw the telltale movement in his pants before he threw her over his shoulder fireman style, grabbed a big towel from out of the beached Zodiac and loped into the grape trees out of sight of the yacht and its occupants.

They had applied sunscreen before leaving the yacht and Gabrielle’s skin gleamed as she lay on the towel looking up at him and K.C.’s head slowly came down to block the sunlight as he kissed her. They made love out in the open and K.C. was forced to cover her mouth with his, when Gabrielle came because her scream would have carried across the water alerting all in the vicinity to what they were doing.

He manfully waited until she had stopped whimpering before he pulled out of her slowly and he turned her over on her hands and knees giving him a heart stopping view of her gorgeous, firm bottom. He ran his hands over her heart shaped ass before he slowly penetrated her, mindful of the fact that she was still very tight despite the fact that he had just been inside of her.

K.C. growled his way through an orgasm as he ground his hips against Gabrielle and barely refrained from leaving a mark on her shoulder as she shook beneath him helplessly lost in ecstasy so sweet she was incoherent. His arms finally gave out and he rolled them both onto their side still joined before she could be crushed beneath him.

“Oh my God, it just gets better.” He said into her hair as Gabrielle squirmed against his groin, her thighs still trembling from her climax and her nails digging into his forearm.

Sea siren

They napped for a short while still joined. They woke up about half an hour later and went back into the water and Gabrielle had put back on her cover up when they finished. She looked so sexy that he was tempted to pull her back into the trees again but they had both burned up a lot of calories and she needed to eat. 

He also didn't want her to think he was some kind of sex fiend even though every time they were together just whet his appetite more for her. Gabrielle was so responsive and giving with her emotions as well as her body and K.C. knew he was damned lucky to have her in his life.

As they skimmed along on the blue water back to where the yacht was anchored he looked back at Gabrielle who had her long, wet hair whipping around her face. She was laughing and the happiness in her eyes was catching as he reached out and she took his hand.

Gabrielle soaked in the tub before washing her hair. K.C. took a shower before letting her dress alone. He knew there was no way he would have let her leave the suite and they met back on the upper deck for dinner just in time to watch the sunset and drink champagne.

sunset






Chapter End Notes:
Sigh... they are so cute together unfortunately they can't spend the entire weekend on  the yacht. Does K.C. have any other surprises?