Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 K.C. makes inroads with Magdalena and Graham. The moment of truth draws nearer. Will K.C. tell Gabrielle and if he does how will she react?

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.  




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 39

The conversation that K.C. had with his mother to let her know that he had met someone wasn’t hard. What was hard was hearing her say that she would prefer that he found someone not from St. Sebastian and K.C. was not totally shocked by her attitude but disappointed.

“Mom I think you’ll like her. Gabrielle is a very good person and she’s very important to me and I would like you to at least meet her before you rush to judge her.” He said softly his voice filled with emotion.

“You just came out of a broken engagement K.C. are you sure this is a smart idea?” his mother questioned and he heard her concern.

“Give her a chance and I think you’ll see that she’s not what you expected. We can meet in Detroit in two weeks she’s got business meetings all week but she’ll be free from Saturday.” K.C. said quietly.

His mother must have heard something in his voice because she grudgingly agreed that she’d talk to her assistant and make arrangements to be free for that weekend in August.

He had spoken to his father first and knew Colton had paved the way a little and he thanked him before hanging up the phone.

He was practically living with Gabrielle since Michael and Alex had left. They also spent more time as a group hoping to take Georgie’s mind off of Michael’s absence.  

The plane reservations were made and K.C. was burning the midnight oil to get everything in place so that he could spend the week with Gabrielle.

Even Magdalena had commented that he looked tired when he had stopped by the store for a sandwich one day.

“I’m all right Mrs. Hall, nothing a few days off and some vitamins won’t cure.” He said with a wry grin.

She looked pensive for a while and then looked up into his bright blue gaze with her big expressive eyes that reminded him of her daughter’s and the smile slid off his face.

Magdalena

“I think it’s time you called me Magdalena, K.C. After all you’ve been calling my husband by his first name since June. I still can’t believe you won that bet about the NBA playoffs. No one has beaten him in guessing who would win the championship and what the score would be in ten years.” She said smiling up at him.

K.C. felt humbled by this show of trust and it was compounded further by her next words.

“I’ve never seen my daughter so happy and I know you are responsible for that. Thank you K.C.” Magdalena told him before pressing a soft kiss to his cheek.

The bad part was he knew he didn’t really deserve that honor because he was knowingly withholding information from her daughter and the four days before they left was going to feel like four months.

“Thank you - Magdalena.” He said quietly holding her gaze.

“I asked Rielle if she wanted to come over for lunch Sunday afternoon. I don’t know if you had plans but her father and I would like to have you both over, before you leave.” She offered graciously and he nodded never one to refuse a home cooked meal.

ChaCha

K.C. enjoyed playing with ChaCha on the green lawn while the two women worked in the kitchen finishing the meal of marinated flank steak, black bean with rice and orange, avocado and jicama salad after church.

Graham allowed K.C. to light his precious grill and even take a turn along with Chris to cook the meat. He was a part of the family something that had never occurred with Tiffani. When he had been with her he had felt like some rare specimen they were showing off whenever they went out which was often.

Chris“You know if I didn’t know better I’d swear you had steak in your pockets the way that dog has taken to you.” Chris said as they enjoyed a tropical fruit salad on the upstairs veranda.

Everyone laughed as ChaCha sat at K.C.’s big feet looking up at the humans.

“My parents have a pair of Rhodesian Ridgebacks that are like part of the family so I like dogs and they tend to like me.” He answered easily.

The other man still didn’t like the idea of K.C. sleeping with his sister and he guessed that the less Graham and Magdalena thought about their daughter’s sex life the better.

Gabrielle  Gabrielle and K.C. left on Monday midday and they would stop in Dallas/Fort Worth before arriving in their final destination. He saw the looks that she got in her cute red and white off the shoulder top and white jeans with a jaunty beret on her dark curls and white sneakers on her feet.

Her excitement was nearly palpable and he had taken Gabrielle’s picture just before they left her house on his cell phone because her smile was so infectious.

K.C. was used to the attention she garnered from other men but saw the looks she was getting and he found himself frowning at a few men at the airport. The scowl disappeared and the beast was soothed when she whispered that she loved him in his ear while they were clearing customs and kissed him right then and there.

He had long since trained himself to sleep on any length flight and wake up about fifteen minutes before landing and Gabrielle was the same way. They were both semi refreshed when the plane arrived in rainy Detroit a little after seven that evening.

A car service had been made available for her and despite the traffic they were at the very modern but small Detroit Grande Hotel in about twenty-five minutes. Gabrielle would be taken to the headquarters of Glide Athletics at five in the morning to begin the photo shoot and then on Thursday she would begin doing a few commercials for the clothing and sneaker lines.

She had gotten the lines for the commercials in an email a few days ago and memorized her words quickly so she was as ready as she’d ever be.

Glide had been started by two sisters fifteen years ago, who had played sports all through school and gone into physical therapy and physiology before deciding they wanted to enter the male dominated world of athletic shoes and clothing.

The company had made serious inroads into the world of athletic wear and was worth about eighty million dollars while still managing to hold onto the principles that had gotten them to that point. Glide was a female centric business although they had slowly branched into the children; teen and swimsuit market in the last five years and continued to grow.

They ordered room service once they got to the suite that overlooked the river, a view that was pretty nonexistent with the heavy rain falling. Gabrielle and K.C. shared a long shower and ate dinner in the plush robes offered by the hotel.

She enjoyed her pan-fried chicken breast with a lemon herb sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, blistered tomatoes and asparagus. The grilled fillet of salmon with fire roasted pepper and cilantro relish with wild rice was good but he missed having beans with the meal. He told Gabrielle who teased him calling him a West Indian.

“They do say a man’s heart is in his stomach. I guess that old wives tale is true.” she said while sitting on his lap and sharing a slice of pumpkin cheesecake with him.

The dessert must have had an aphrodisiac in it because she kept wiggling in his lap until he was spreading her willing thighs on the king sized bed shortly after the last spoonful of cheesecake passed her lips. He loved falling asleep inside of Gabrielle and with her snuggled up on his chest he had some of the best sleep he’d had in ages.

The next morning the tables were turned and Gabrielle dragged herself out of bed leaving K.C.’s arms to go to work and she prayed that the day went quickly as she stroked across his furrowed brow with a light finger.

Hot girlThe meeting with the stylist for the shoot went quickly and Stephanie and Amanda showed up as they were finishing up with a sports bra and yoga short and then she was changing into another outfit.

She got back to the hotel at nine that evening and K.C. who had been working on his laptop took one look at her exhausted face and was glad she had texted him before leaving the shoot. He had run a bath and ordered some food for her before tucking her up in the bed watching as she quickly fell asleep.

 The rest of the week was pretty much the same and K.C. went with her to the final commercial shoot on Friday and was so proud of Gabrielle when she knocked it out of the park within a few takes. They had so much studio time left that the director decided to let her adlib for a little while and he was thrilled with the footage he got from that.

She worked hard to keep her body healthy, sleek and strong without being too thin a difficult task for most women so she understood and spoke to that. Rielle looked good in everything they put on her and she felt comfortable in the clothes so she also talked about how the products helped her athletic performance.

Hoodie girl

She had asked Michael and Alex about what they did when endorsing products and her natural charm helped her stay real without sounding boring.

As an owner of the calendar Gabrielle had done K.C. was aware of her great rapport with any type of camera whether still or moving and she was professional and courteous with all of the staff taking direction and giving feedback.

He was not surprised that Glide wanted to extend her contract another five years. The company had made a proposal and K.C. did not want to say anything to influence her but he wanted Gabrielle to make the right decision for her. She had a few weeks to think about it so she didn’t need to answer yet.

He was sitting on the bed massaging her narrow feet as she bounced several scenarios off him when she finally brought up what was for her the elephant in the room.

“So have your parents gotten in yet?” she asked as he rubbed along her arch.

K.C. looked up from her foot before switching to the other.

“They got in about the same time you were soaking in the tub. They’re in the Presidential suite if you want to go say hi.” He said casually, eyes on her lavender toenails.

Rielle bit her lip, this was important and she didn’t want to make a bad impression with his parents. Rushing up to their room when they had just gotten off a plane from halfway across the country didn’t seem like a smart idea. She was also still tired and wasn’t at her best so she decided to opt out of going upstairs.

“I think maybe I’ll pass on going to see them tonight and let them get some rest before I bombard them with my scintillating conversation skills.” Rielle finally said and saw him smile.

“Do you think they’ll really like me?” she asked in a little voice now that the moment was almost at hand she was scared.

This meeting was one of the most important in her personal life and what they said to K.C. good or bad might affect where their relationship went.

K.C. saw her nerves coming to the fore; this was not his strong, vibrant Gabrielle. He left her feet to crawl up to kiss her knees making her smile as his facial hair tickled her and then her navel making her laugh and up to her collarbone where she squirmed before he raised his head to look at her.

“I fell in love with you at first sight. Maybe if Grandpa David or Marcus had come along on this trip that would have worked. My parents are another kettle of fish however, but I can tell you that they want the best for me and that is definitely you." he told her before dropping a kiss on her plump mouth. 

"I thought you might be agreeable to putting off seeing my parents so I went ahead and told them we would meet them for brunch at ten in the dining room.” K.C. said his blue eyes steadily gazing into her worried green orbs.

Her fears were alleviated for now and he took shameful advantage of that fact when he returned to kissing her.

“Now, I’ve got a big problem that’s suddenly come up. You might want to worry about that.” He told her shrugging out of the robe as he lowered his naked body to bring his issue to her attention.

Seductive Gabrielle

The chocolate brown chemise that Gabrielle wore was quickly removed and she took his hard throbbing cock into her small hands.

“I don’t know if I can handle this huge problem. It’s so hard.” She said in a playful voice.

Her breathy tone and skilful handling made him gasp as she squeezed him firmly before starting the rhythm she knew he liked.

She’d been too tired and he hadn’t wanted to push it so he had just held her these last few nights but her soak earlier had apparently rejuvenated her.

“If you don’t do something soon, I might just give you that spanking I threatened you with.” He growled.

His bulging arms trembled when she slithered down the bed on her back and ended up with his throbbing cock above her face. It was with a wicked grin that she licked her lips before licking the head of his cock.

Come and get it

K.C. had two fights on his hand with her doing that, the first was not thrusting into her mouth because he would choke her and the next was not coming with her hot, wet mouth sucking on him.

With her hair spread out around her head and her mouth full of his cock, Gabrielle was so beautiful and he could only stand a few minutes of that treatment before he carefully pulled away from her.

K.C. moved as quickly as his weak arms would allow him and had her thighs up around his ears as he feasted on her wet pussy and sensitive clit. His finger inside her just couldn’t scratch the itch that was driving her crazy as she spread her thighs wider giving him an all access pass.

Gabrielle wanted to have him inside her when she came however and she pulled him up by his hair.

“Fuck me now K.C.” she demanded.

He was forging a path inside of her tight body before she could get the rest of that order out. They both groaned in mutual pleasure and she pulled his mouth down to taste herself on his lips.

She literally had a fire in her and desperately wanted - no needed his come to put it out. Gabrielle writhed beneath his jarring thrusts, every seductive twist and turn of her lithe body in counterpoint to his as her nipples dug into his chest.

Sweat popped out on his skin as her tight, warm channel welcomed him and he never wanted to leave the haven of her body. Her long legs slowly climbed up his thighs to his thrusting buttocks and she pulled him into her the ache getting stronger as she sucked his tongue into her mouth.

Her fingernails would leave crescent marks in his taut shoulders but at the moment he wanted nothing more than to be as deep inside of her as he possibly could be as his hips circled against hers. His fingers were wrapped in her hair holding her head still as their tongues mated hungrily in her mouth.

She strained beneath his weight and between his thick cock hitting her spot and his pubic bone mashing her clit Gabrielle saw stars behind her closed lids as she exploded, her body rippling and undulating. He had been fighting to hold on until she came and when he felt her squeezing, clenching pussy he was pulled into orgasm.

K.C. began slamming into her spasmodically no longer in control of his movements as the ecstasy washed over him. Her eyes flew open and Rielle saw his face locked into a grimace as he ground against her. They groaned and moaned through the earth shattering climax and nearly twenty minutes later were still experiencing aftershocks.

“You are so beautiful, so good. I don’t deserve you.” K.C. whispered into near her ear.

The brush of his breath against her sensitive skin caused her to shudder as her body clenching on him. Gabrielle smiled against his sweaty shoulder and kissed the strong column of his throat.

“I’m the one that’s lucky to have you in my life. Do you think I have time to shower before I order a midnight snack? I seem to remember an apple pie on the menu.” She asked and felt the vibration begin inside her as his whole body started shaking with laughter.

those eyes

Gabrielle never did order her late night dessert, she had her hands and everything else filled with K.C., the last time being when they went to take a shower.     






Chapter End Notes:

Gabrielle and K.C. work hard and play hard. The loving is sweet, but what will happen tomorrow? Time is rapidly running out for K.C to come clean.