Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Makeup sex between Gabrielle and K.C with a hurricane pummelling St. Sebastian, nuff said.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 45

*They both knew it was probably Chris and K.C. caught up with Gabrielle grabbing her hips playfully as they went to answer the door together.

“Is there anything else that you have to do here before the storm comes?” he asking looking down at her as she straightened her clothes and hair.

Rielle

“I need to close the accordion shutters but that won’t take long , the most important thing is to take down the satellite dish.” She told him breathlessly.

Rielle wrenched open the door to find her brother framed by a sky that was beginning to get dark and gusting wind and she saw his green eyes go over her head to stare at K.C. for a moment.

“I came over to see if you needed some help taking down the satellite dish. K.C. if we didn’t have a storm coming I would kick your fucking ass all over this yard.” Chris growled at the other man.

K.C. looked back at Rielle’s brother and acknowledged that he might give him a run for his money but this was no time for such a confrontation.

He felt Gabrielle’s hand on his arm and looked down at her worried face and he swallowed anything else he might have told the other man as he watched her slip on her sneakers.

“If the storm wasn’t coming I might let you try, right now though I think we have more pressing issues.” He replied and Chris had to table the subject for the moment.

The two men made short work of taking down the dish even though Chris kept throwing antagonistic glances at K.C. who looked amused.

"You know I want to be around if you get blessed to have a good woman love you. I wonder what you'll do then Chris." K.C. told him softly.

Rielle began closing the shutters and Chris joined her while K.C. drove his vehicle into the yard.

Chris had worked on his house the day before so all he had to do was hunker down and wait for the storm to do its worst. He had spent the morning helping to secure the bank, his parents store and anyone else that he could help in the community.

Chris had been pissed to see the grey Range Rover in front of his sister’s house when he came home and the reappearance of K.C. in Rielle’s life was not exactly welcome news in his mind.

He still hung out with Jarrod and the other man had talked to him about the situation a little. They had not reached any common ground on the subject and now he had to face the fact that Rielle had probably taken him back.

He considered his sister to be a smart young woman and knowing that K.C. would undoubtedly be riding out the storm with her prompted him to say something in the few minutes before he left.

“Rielle you have to think about what you are doing. You know I’ve been concerned about you and having K.C. back may not be what’s best for you.” Chris said looking down at her.

He could feel the electricity in the air and it wasn’t just from the coming storm. He knew that his sister was no longer a little girl who would obey him just because he told her something. 

Chris

Chris didn’t even want to consider what the two of them would be doing after he left if the looks K.C. kept giving his sister and she was returning were any indication. He was afraid it wouldn’t be checkers or Trivial Pursuit like they used to play during the other storms but games of a more adult nature.

Rielle stared at her brother; saw the unease in the green eyes that she had always looked up to and knew she couldn’t tell him what he wanted to hear this time.

The wind was really picking up, the rain falling harder and the leaves were beginning to swirl around as they stood on her emptied porch and Chris needed to get to his house before it got too late.

“I could not have asked for a better big brother and I know that you have only ever had my best interest at heart and I love you for that." she began with a small smile looking up at her handsome sibling. 

"K.C. isn’t perfect but neither am I as much as I’d like to this so, no one is. I wish I could say that he won’t hurt me again or even that I won’t hurt him but I can’t predict the future Chris nobody can. I can only love him and know that he loves me too. You’d better go over before the rain really starts to come down.” Rielle said quietly as a particularly strong gust nearly pushed her into Chris.

K.C. came to the door and said to the siblings, “The local radio stations are all predicting that the storm will pass quickly between us and the Virgin Islands as a Category 2 storm.”

They were both veterans of hurricanes but knew even a Cat 2 could be devastating depending on how it came over the island so Rielle and Chris while minimally relieved knew they still had to be alert.

“You better keep my sister safe K.C. or I will kick your ass.” Chris promised.

He pulled Rielle into a bear hug, fixing K.C. with a fierce look over her head and saw the understanding in the other man’s eyes before he turned and ran for his house. They waited until he got to his house safely and waved before they went in.

“Gabrielle I swear you know all of my secrets. There is nothing else that you need to be worried about on that score we can face anything together.” K.C. assured her as she locked the door behind them.

“You don’t have to say that K.C. there’s no way I can know every little thing about you or vice versa for that matter even if we are together for fifty years. As long as you don’t keep the important things from me we’ll be fine, because I really wanted to help you. That’s all I want to do.” she told him with an earnest look on her face.

The idea of having fifty or more years with Gabrielle sounded good to K.C. and he loved that she was thinking long term because he was too as he pulled her in for a hug of his own.

K.C. happy

She made a quick call to her parents and then grandparents while K.C. talked to his folks from the living room. He didn’t ask if she had told them he was back and she didn’t say. His parents were happy to hear that he and Gabrielle were reconciled however.

"That's great K.C. Gabrielle is a lovely young woman and your mother and I look forward to meeting her again. Stay safe and call us as soon as you can. We love you son." Colton said happy with the news.

"Love you too Dad and tell Mom I'll need some help with a little project." K.C. replied his eyes twinkling as Rielle appeared in the doorway.

Rielle's Room

He and Gabrielle made a couple of sandwiches with ham, cheese, lettuce and tomato using up some of the perishable things along with the last of the coconut ice cream. They sat on the rug near her bed with a tray in between them as they talked and when the power finally went off Rielle was prepared with a flashlight.

She turned on the light long enough to finish their meal and wash up the dishes that she and K.C. had used before they went to bed.

There was nothing like listening to the incredible sound of the wind howling in the utter darkness, even if you had been through it before a hurricance was a situation that was out of human control.

She could have turned on the generator but there was no sense in wasting the fuel. It was better to save it for the days ahead with the severity of the storm dictating how long they might be without electricity generated by the island’s power company.

K.C. had never experienced anything like this and was only happy because he could offer Gabrielle comfort and in turn she did the same for him.

“I missed you so damned much.” His told her gruffly as she snuggled in his arms.

She felt like even though the storm was raging outside everything else was right in the world and Rielle would have rolled over to face him but he stopped her as they lay in her darkened bedroom.

He thought back to all of the relationships he’d had over the years and pulled her into him tighter savoring the feel of the woman who he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

He remembered the fact that this time yesterday he didn’t know if she would forgive him and K.C. buried his face in her hair taking a deep breath as he pressed a kiss to the back of her neck.

“Did you miss me too Gabrielle?” he asked his voice low and felt her slowly stiffen in front of him.

Rielle had been listening to the destruction happening outside as debris began to slam into the house but slowly her attention had shifted to the warm man behind her.

She jumped and sucked in a breath when K.C. ran his hands through her hair and pulled her t-shirt up over her head as he moved down her slim, tense back to her bottom.

In the dark all of her senses were slowly put on edge by his journey because Rielle wasn’t sure what he was going to do next as she felt the shirt slowly rose up. As he slid down the bed behind her, his warm mouth leading the way goose pimples appeared on her usually smooth skin.

“Yes K.C., I missed you. I missed you so much I thought I was going crazy.” She admitted softly almost forgetting what he had asked her.

All of the air was being sucked up into the storm that raged outside leaving everything still in the battened down house. She felt like they were the only two people in the world and she never wanted another separation from him again.

Rielle began to tremble as she felt K.C’s warm mouth working its way down her back and she squeezed her thighs tighter as her clit began throbbing, demanding attention. Her short nails left marks in her palms and a whimper broke from her lips as she felt his hands slide down to her waist.

The sensations bombarding her were even more intense because of the time they had spent apart and she had forgotten how quickly he could take her to the edge.

“You smell so good Gabrielle.” He murmured against her skin as he inhaled her beachy fragrance.  

Somehow she heard his whispered words over the noise outside and her nipples which were already puckered suddenly felt tighter. She licked her lips as her breasts grew even heavier, it was only a matter of time before she couldn’t still the movement of her hips.

The long nights when she had been alone were forgotten as he played her body like a fine instrument and she knew there would be no rushing K.C. as he continued his slow and steady exploration.

K.C. ran his hands over her smooth skin as he skimmed her yoga pants and underwear down her toned legs and he only hoped that he could bring her pleasure before he lost all control and took Gabrielle hard and long.

He enjoyed the moment when he felt her shiver and hearing the little sounds that rose from her throat was music to his ears. He had spent many sleepless nights thinking of what he had done wrong.

“Are you ready for me to make it better?” K.C. asked softly.

He had missed everything about Gabrielle and never wanted to be apart from her again. He needed to leave his mark on her so that she would never forget what they had together because he hadn’t and didn’t want to.

When he drew the pants off her narrow feet he levered himself up and rolled her to her back so that he was between her legs.

K.C. was almost glad that he couldn’t see her toned, light chocolate curves. The erection that was peaking out above the waistband of his shorts would have been erupting at the sight of her and a sheen of sweat popped up on his skin at the thought.

Rielle was helpless to stop the tremors in her body as he moved between her thighs and she felt the fabric of his pants abrading her sensitized skin and her hands reached out of their own volition to grasp his shirt in the hopes of pulling him down to cover her.

The moment she did that however he grasped them in one of his larger ones and she felt the other hand running from her foot to her calf and to the back of her knee as his lips followed.

She held her breath wondering if he would go down to her thighs and maybe lower. Her hips rose off of the bed pushing her aching core to him as her dampness perfumed the air.

“K.C. please.” She whispered huskily as the burning intensified.

Rielle needed him to quench the fire he had stirred up but he was bound and determined to drive her crazy as he switched hands and gave the same treatment to her other leg.

He left a trail of heat as he descended to her knee with his moist mouth and she tried to close her legs around his broad shoulders to pull him down to her burning center.

K.C. inhaled deeply smelling the womanly fragrance that signaled she was aroused, but he wanted her more than a little ready.

Because he knew he was going to pounding her through the bed the minute he entered her and needed her to have some pleasure before that happened.

“Are you wet for me Gabrielle?” he asked roughly.

He reached out and grazed her belly and he leaned forward until he could cup her breast and a savage smile covered his face in the darkness as she moaned loudly when he tweaked one of her tight little nipples.

K.C. wished that he had more hands so that he could pull off his clothes without releasing her hands and he had to decide which was more important. He raised her arms above her head and felt the headboard and bent closer to her.

The moment he let her go he knew she would try to embrace him.

“Stay.” He ordered as he removed his hands.

Rielle was so happy he had let her go but then heard his demand and sobbed in frustration swearing she would make him pay for this torture as she did as he asked. She wanted to run her hands all over him from the short brush of his hair to the wide lightly furred chest and down his rippling abs to his thick cock and resented him trying to impose his will on her like this.

“K.C. if you don’t…” Rielle began only to be hushed by a finger placed on her lips.

She couldn’t help it as her tongue darted out to touch it and she would have sucked it into her mouth but he pulled away and she felt him moving but couldn’t tell what he was doing. All of her senses reached out and when she felt his two hands on her thighs Rielle was hard pressed not to let them fall open in wanton invitation it would be just what he deserved for teasing her like this.

K.C. had hastily pulled his shirt off and using stiff fingers had managed to unbutton his shorts but had left them on groaning as he grazed the head of his now weeping cock. He didn’t know how long she would obey his command and he wanted to taste her before he relented.

His mouth literally watered as he bent to place a kiss near her belly button and his hands went up to cover her heaving breasts making them both moan.

It was inevitable that his lips would travel to her nipples and Rielle’s palms were sure to be bloody by the time this encounter was over. Her breathing was ragged as he moved closer up her torso and her legs rose to encircle his hips pulling on him with surprising strength. 

When she succeeded in getting him to come to her she was glad he couldn’t see her wicked expression. Rielle might not have been able to move her arms but K.C. had not said anything about her legs and she used this to her advantage as she began to rock her hips and belly against him.

“You are a witch.” He groaned not yet willing to concede to his building passion for her yet.

She raised her shoulders bringing her nipple to his mouth as she moved sensually beneath him, the rhythm that was taking hold of her older than time as she heard his words.

“And I’m all hot and wet for your loving K.C.” She promised huskily.

Her belly was damp with his essence and her own thighs were slick from her juices ensuring that his entrance would be if not easy then at least smooth.

K.C. felt him arms shaking and he lowered himself onto his more sturdy elbows, his weight stopping the carnal movements of her body but it only took a moment for her to adjust and her torso began to undulate against him.

He sucked and laved first one nipple and then the other, teasing her with nips before he would swirl his tongue around it and then moving to the tender area beneath her full breasts.

K.C. had kept her hands out of the equation knowing that once she touched him all bets would be off but he was running out of time before he gave in to his own desires completely.

He pushed off of her and lowered his pants so that the zipper would not pinch him anymore and groaned as his cock became fully engorged and he raised a shaking hand to palm it for a second as his eyes strained in vain to see in the darkness.

“I need you to be more than ready for me Gabrielle.” He growled as he squeezed his erection once before releasing it suddenly.

K.C. bent, threw her thighs down his back making her scream in surprise and brought her fragrant pussy up to his mouth where he sucked in a lungful of air heavy with her aroma before he began to feast.

Rielle had continued waxing and was smooth except for a small strip of hair so he had easy access to her treasures. When he seized her legs taking her by surprise she was paralyzed by his urgency.

She felt him inhale deeply and then the abrasion of his facial hair had her crying out as he moved in and started to lick and suck at her most tender flesh. He quickly made her wetter than she had ever been as she screamed again and her legs tightened and then went slack on his shoulders as she screamed while an unexpected orgasm ripping through her.

K.C. continued to indulge his need for her cream, and her throbbing clit was not spared his attention as his lips pulled and sucked on her making her gush even more. It was a vicious cycle as he would go from her clit to her convulsing passage and Rielle was quickly reaching her crisis again helped along by his fingers on her hardened nipples. Sweat appeared on her upper lip and between her bobbing breasts as she felt her body begi

n to convulse helplessly. It was only when she screamed his name during her second climax that the roaring in his ears could no longer be ignored and he lowered her to the bed once more. With his now free hands he pushed the confining pants down to his hips, balancing himself on a shaky thigh so that he could take it off leaving him naked.

K.C. bent again this time to kiss her mouth hard, leaving her in no doubt that he was going to fulfill his promise of making it better as his hands bracketed her head on the pillow.

“I can’t be gentle with you this first time Gabrielle.” he warned softly.

She heard the apology in his voice vaguely, still in a fog from the two exhausting yet energizing climaxes as his manhood lay like a brand on her belly between them his kiss tasting of her juices.

He moved back a little and Rielle felt the head of K.C.’s shaft as he probed her opening and she tensed for a moment before relaxing.

“I love you.” She whispered as her hips rose to receive all that he had to give her.

Despite his words he did not heed his body’s demand to storm her gates like a pirate; instead he took his time and slowly pushed past her plump outer lips burying his face into her hair as she moaned near his ear. He did some groaning of his own as he shook with the effort it took him till he was fully hilted inside of her.

Rielle welcomed him despite the painful sensation as she was reacquainted with the thick, hardness of K.C.’s cock filling her and she had to remember to breathe as it felt like hours before his groin touched hers.

She was now trembling with the need to hold K.C., her arms already having come off of the bed several times before she put them back. 

“So good I can’t – Gabrielle I…” K.C. said incoherently words failed him and finally instinct took over.

He withdrew, hips moving of their own volition as she clasped him tightly within and he came back to slam into her, his pace soon bordering on frantic as if he was trying to outrun something.

The pain did not abate for Rielle, instead the burning increased tenfold as her body stretched to accommodate his girth, the previous orgasms helping to prepare her for this onslaught but the reality still a struggle.

When his lips found hers as he began to drive for his own fulfillment, part of him wanted to feel her convulsing on him in another orgasm but K.C. was not sure that he could wait for her. He thrust into her with merciless intent, the pent up longing and frustration burning away as her hips rose to accept each lunge of his pelvis and the feeling of his cock being enveloped in the hottest, wettest glove had him gone.

K.C. groaned her name repeatedly as his hands held her head still for his plundering lips and tongue while his groin mimicked the passionate act below.

Rielle’s hips made wicked little circle motions as she climbed higher, the burning pain in her pussy now a terrible ache that only K.C. could soothe as he shuttled into her with all of his power in the quick, hard lunges.

He felt like he was coming out of her throat with each heavy thrust of his shaft. She quickly climbed the mountain once more not sure she could survive another tumultuous ride but now she had no choice.

Rielle couldn’t help it and finally moved her arms, bringing her hands down to clutch at his taut cheeks feeling the muscles there get tense as he plunged into her, her legs wrapped around his slick upper back.

K.C. felt the fingernails that dug into his ass and that was the final straw for him as he raced to the edge. His frenzied thrusting caused the entire bed to move and the headboard beat loudly against the wall as he felt the climax just a heartbeat out of his reach.

He ripped his mouth from hers to yell her name and he continued the motions that propelled him deeper inside the woman he loved.

K.C. felt her stiffen as she exploded beneath him and he burst inside of her, drenching Gabrielle with his hot seed as they took the leap together. Her pussy clamped down on his thick shaft painfully until he almost couldn’t move while her body greedily sucked on his, her tight channel rippling on his spurting cock.

They shared the ecstasy together, their souls communing as they renewed the bond of their bodies and emotions. Her screaming of his name slowly died away as Rielle sucked in a much needed breath, her fingers clutching at his ass as she writhed beneath K.C.'s spasmodic thrusts, their impact not lessened by the fact that they had achieved climax.

He gasped for air trying not to rest his full weight on her while her fingers clutched at his ass keeping him in place as he ground against her clit.

When he finally stopped moving long moments later he lay against her for a few minutes exhausted as he savored her arms holding him tightly. He had to force himself to withdraw from her delicious, clasping body and K.C. used weak arms to roll himself off of Gabrielle reluctantly.

His heart was beating like he had run a marathon while he tried to catch his breath. He had to swallow a few times before he could talk and it was an effort for his fuzzy brain to string words together but he had to.

“Gabrielle are you ok? I’m sorry I didn’t mean to be so rough with…” he began only to feel a hand brush over one of his tight nipples.

He shuddered at her accidental touch and reached out so that he could bring her hand to his lips where he placed a soft kiss on it.

Rielle felt him shaking and she was no better as the storm continued to rage outside, they had shared something equally elemental and powerful.

“I’m fine K.C. just give me a few days to get used to ... um you again.” she told him quietly.

At her words K.C. stiffened beside her hoping she wasn’t serious.

“I can’t do a few days after the hell I went through these last couple of weeks. I need you Gabrielle.” He said in an agonized voice.

Rielle incredibly felt a twinge in her belly and nether regions at his words even though her body was deliciously sated from his lovemaking. She couldn’t deny that she wanted him again even as she winced closing her quivering, limp thighs. Her belly tightened and she turned her head in his direction.

“I want you too K.C. but I need a little time.” Rielle assured him gently.

“And you’ll get it but you’re mine Gabrielle, make no mistake about that. I’m not going to let you go again.” K.C. promised her making his intention clear.

He was so easy going with her that sometimes she forgot that he could be as dominant as her father or Chris and she sighed when he got off the bed.

He used the flashlight on his side of the bed to go to the bathroom where he dampened a washcloth so that he could wipe the sweat off of his skin trying to ignore the howling wind outside as he did.

K.C. hurried back to Gabrielle and had to shut the light off, just one glimpse of her sleek, pale chocolate body enough to start the blood flowing to his manhood again.

It was when she complained about the coldness of the wet rag against her most tender flesh that he proved that she didn’t need more time to get used to him being back.

K.C. was slow, gentle and thorough and Rielle was his very willing accomplice.






Chapter End Notes:
The recovery of the island begins and Rielle and K.C. work on their relationship.