Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the last chapter in the first story of the Roadhouse Series.  Since I decided on the series I did not want to have too many more boarders etc… in this first story.  The idea of story was to show how a roadhouse idea could come about.  Not that I had originally planned a series.  LOL.  Well I hope you have enjoyed Ari and Dean enough to keep reading when Story Two comes around.  Thanks to those that have been reading, lurkers included.  


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


dean and ari

Thanks to Eboni Orchid for the Dean part of this banner. 

--

 Wynell followed Sam from Milwaukee where he had gone to meet her.  She was a middle-aged woman, average height, with bright red hair and blue eyes.  There was nothing outstanding about her features except she had the look of someone who led a hard life.  There was a scar along her cheekbone, a tattoo on each arm, and she had a heavy smoker’s voice.  Unless you spoke with her, you would not have been aware of her pleasant disposition.  She was friendly and loved to talk.  Sam thought perhaps that she talked too much for her profession.  He had only smiled when she introduced herself but two minutes later, he already knew her life story.  She was divorced, had a twenty five year old no-good son, a two-year old grandson and preferred menthols.  Sam had insisted they needed to get started back before it got dark so she could keep up with him on the road.  He rolled his eyes as he got in the Impala to head home.

    Back at the house, Dean had given Chet the warning that his ex was on the way.  Chet seemed calm to Dean who didn’t want to get into the older man’s business but was curious about the relationship between Chet and Wynell. Since Chet was not forthcoming with any additional insight, Dean went back upstairs.  Ari was with Amber in her room braiding her hair so she could go to bed.  Jo was in the den watching television.  Dean stood by the door as he peeked in the room to remind Jo that he wanted to watch the news at ten o’clock.
“Sure, my show will be over by then,” she said without a look in his direction.
“Okay,” he replied before she stopped him.
“Dean, I’m sorry about what I said about Ari.  You are right I have no business messing around in your affairs.’
“Exactly,” he said as he walked away with no intention of discussing the matter further with her.
Jo shrugged as he left; they were back where they had begun.  How could she have been so stupid?  Before the stupid comment, he had been almost nice to her even concerned with her well-being.  She determined she would find a way to make it up to him.

    Sam got out of the car and Wynell followed as he unlocked the back door to the downstairs.  He showed her where everything was kept in the kitchen, then gave her a tour of her bedrooms options, and explained about the internet connections.
“Any questions just call us upstairs or come up.  We usually have breakfast before nine in the morning if you want to join us.  If not well, the kitchen is stocked.”
She turned to him with a smile as she dropped her bag on the floor.   For a second he thought she might hug him.  She only touched his shoulder in a gesture of gratitude.
“Thank you Sam, I really think I will like it here.  So much so, I may not want to leave.  I also plan to leave a donation, don’t worry about that.” she said.
“We will not turn down a donation but it is not a requirement,”he said.
Sam smiled but inside he made a mental reminder to talk to the rest about time limits for their boarders.  Being set up like a Bed & Breakfast could cause problems.  At least at Harrell’s they did not have beds or many amenities so that once you had a drink and conversation you moved on.

    Chet had been quiet as Sam showed Wynell around and though he wasn’t exactly hiding he had stayed in his room with the door shut.  Unfortunately, the urge to go to the restroom came on strong once Sam had gone back upstairs.  He took a deep breath as he left the safety of his room.  He pulled the door shut quietly but when he turned her ran smack into Wynell.
“Chet?”
“Hi,” he said as his cheeks burned with embarrassment.

    Sam found Dean in the study on the internet.  His brother looked almost scholarly as he furrowed his brow while he scanned the pages in front of him.  Sam tried not to laugh.
“Hey, I made it back,” he said as he had a seat across from Dean.
“Good to know,” Dean said without a glance in his brother’s direction.
“What has your rapt attention?” Sam asked as he got up to see what Dean was reading.
“You ever wonder how Ellen’s husband was a hunter and had a family.  I mean we have not people like that.  Hunting is hard work, we are on the road all the time, things are bound to happen to take your attention away from those left behind.”
“Dean don’t,” Sam said because he had an idea about where his brother head was on the matter.
“Listen, looks like Ellen’s husband had a few affairs and Dad knew about them.”
Sam shook his head.
“That was in Dad’s journal?”
“Surprising huh?”

    Wynell was shocked to see her former lover.
“Hey Chet, this is a surprise.  How did you find out about this place?” she said with a grin as Chet tried to pull himself together.
He and Wynell had been hot and heavy for several months before she caught him in the sack with another woman.  That was over ten years ago.  They had not laid eyes on one another since.
“Um, I spoke with Ellen and she told me about it.  You know the Winchesters are known in our business,” he said as he tried a smile.
Wynell dropped her smile.
“Yeah, well I am glad they set up shop where they did. I am getting tired of motels, I needed a break before I head North up to Bayfield.”
“What’s going on up there?”      
“Actually I am going to see a Shaman on Madeline Island.  I’m taking a break for a bit from hunting unless I run into a hunt while I am there.”
“Sounds like an interesting trip.”
“Well, I would ask you to tag along but I am sure you have plans.”
“Wy, about before I am sorry.”
“Sorry you got caught with your pants down or before you were done with your business?” she said as she walked away from him to go into the bedroom she had chosen.
“Touché,” Chet said aloud as he finally went to relieve himself.

    “So those notes where in Dad’s journal?”
“Yep, I noticed there was a mix of personal notes among the other stuff,” Dean said as he pursed his lips.
“Wow, well no use in telling Ellen now since her husband is dead.”
“No, I just wonder if I will do any better than he did on the road.”
“You can do it if you really want to.  I mean this is the first time in our lives that we have a home to come back to.  Dean, you will have someone waiting for you who loves you.  It may take maturity to make that work for you.”
“You have a doubt that I am a grown up, Sammy?”
“Hey you are the one questioning if you can do it, I think you have potential.  But, Dean it won’t be easy.  I think you will be tempted to slip into old habits, man.”
Dean sighed.  He had thought the same thing when they bought the house.  It wasn’t that he hadn’t looked at women since he had met Ari.  He just hadn’t felt the need to pursue them.  Part of him wondered if he were the kind of man that could be faithful to one woman, the other part of him was awed that Ari loved him at all.  Still another part of him wanted very much to be the man that was satisfied with the one woman he had allowed to get truly close to him.  When he was at home now days he was content, he didn’t mind that there was a little kid in the house or that he had only slept with one woman in the last couple of months.  He actually liked it but that frightened him.  He had asked Ari to marry him because he wanted to change. To be a man that was willing to love not someone who avoided intimacy.  When Ari was near him he didn’t have doubts about his desire to be with her, she allowed him to be the man he wanted to be, not the man he had become over the years.  He believed it was because she accepted him as he was; faults and all.  He knew Sam had gotten comfortable once with a woman then she had been killed.  He tried not to consider that angle because Ari was aware of that danger as well as equipped to handle the Demon if he came along.  

    Jo stepped into the study after she tapped on the open door.
“Hey guys, the news is on,” she said with a smile at Sam.
Dean and Sam looked at one another.  Had she heard their conversation?
“Thanks,” Dean said as he got up.
Sam followed Jo out of the room before Ari came to the door. She smiled at Dean as he came toward her.  He took her hand to lead her back into the hall so they could watch the news together.  So many habits they had acquired in the few weeks that had been together were domestic.  Sam smiled to himself when he looked over to see Ari and Dean on the loveseat.  He shook his head, it constantly surprised him to see Dean in there new environment.  He did believe his older brother had the potential to be good for Ari and Amber.  He prayed that Dean would give it a real shot.  

    After Ari and Dean went off to bed, Sam decided he needed to have a talk with Jo.  He cut off the television before he sat across from her in the chair while she had her feet up on the sofa.
“What’s up Sam?”
“Jo, I think we should take it slow.”
“Take what slow?” she asked as she raised an eyebrow at him.
“This thing that is going on with us, I..,” he began.
“The thing?  You mean the sex?” Jo asked.
“I, uh, thought we had more than sex, Jo.”
“Oh, I mean I like you but I thought we were sleeping together because it felt good.”
Sam frowned.  He had not been with many women in his life but he was surprised to hear that Jo was just enjoying their time together with no thoughts of a relationship. He felt like a girl.  How could he have misread the situation so badly?  Jo smirked.

    Ari serviced Dean that night.  She had her mouth around his erection as she stroked, sucked and licked it.  Dean made appreciative sounds as he encouraged her until he came in her mouth.  She swallowed with a smile as he grinned at her.
“You don’t have to do that,” he said as he pushed her on her back.
“Why wouldn’t I?” she said before he kissed her.  
He leaned up after a few minutes he was distracted despite the fact that he had enjoyed her efforts to please him.
“Looks like we found evidence that Jo’s father cheated on Ellen,” he said.
As he returned to his melancholy mood.  Can I avoid cheating too?
“Oh, really.”
She raked her hands through his hair as she looked in his sad eyes.
“It seems to concern you, why?  I mean the man is dead right?”
“Yeah, he is.  He was killed because of Dad’s negligence.”
“From what I have heard I am sure your Dad did what he could.”
“Dad could be determined when he wanted something done and damn anyone or anything that got in his way.”
Ari waited to hear the rest of the story or the real reason why he seemed down but it did not come.  

    He touched her face as he traced the lines of her cheek.  He licked his lips as he could see the concern on his face.  After a moment he leaned down to kiss his neck, he peppered kisses over her until he reached her firm breasts.  He took her flesh in his hands while he leaned down to engulf take the nipple in his mouth.  Her hands went back into his hair as she arched her back.  He nipped at her warm flesh as his arousal came back to life.  
“Dean,” she murmured though it came out like purr.
When he finished with the other nipple he straddled her hips with a smile on his face. His kissing continued as he moved down her body over her belly button until he was between her legs.  He tickled her bush with his nose as he took in her smell.  He let his tongue roam around her nether lips.  It hit him that he could smell his odor on her.  A sweet mix of them both accosted his senses.  He fingered her with two then three fingers and back again.  She wriggled under his ministrations as he watched her expressions though her eyes were closed.  Her heart raced as she moaned in appreciation while she pushed against his hand before he rose up to go inside her.  He went in slow the first time as he leaned down to go back to kissing her while she encouraged him to go faster, deeper and harder.  He smirked at her as he complied with her wishes.   He was more than willing as she panted with him as they stayed in rhythm.  She raised one leg up on his shoulder to use as advantage to move freely against him.  He put the other leg up so he could retain control of her pleasure.  She bit her lip as he held her legs up as he went in and out of her.  She came hard as she trembled as the ripples of pleasure over took her.  Dean was next as he exploded inside her with a smile on his face as he looked into her eyes.  His heart was full of love and he was temporarily satiated.  That was the first time in a long night of intense lovemaking.

    Downstairs Chet laid in his bed as she thought of Wynell.  Years ago, their relationship had been hot and heavy.  They had both been in their early thirties and newly single again.  Visions of them in bed together roamed through his mind as his hand settled on his erection.  He grabbed it tightly as Wynell’s image evoked desire all through his body.  It wasn’t that he loved her but their time together had been the best sex in his life.  He was in his own world when the door opened and the object of his desire walked in the room with only a smile on.   
“I might forgive you if you let me in the bed,” she said.
Chet moved over so she could slide in beside him but he was speechless.  She laughed.
“I won’t bite you, unless you want me to,” she said with a grin.

    Jo gave Sam his room back so she made her way downstairs after she had watched a movie with him.  He let her know there was only one room available besides the study but she decided it was best for her to be in the other part of the building since he wouldn’t be tempted to get in the bed with him.  Sam frowned.  He still didn’t find it funny they she could be so nonchalant about sex.
 
    Once she found her room, she snuggled under the covers as she tried to go to sleep.  When she remembered the night she had sex with Sam she became a bit sad.  Then she had thought they might have something special.  Now she was certain but she didn’t want him to know yet.  She was glad he felt that making love should be special, earlier when he mentioned it she almost admitted that she had begun to fall for him.  She wanted time to get Dean out of her system.  She needed that time because when she and Sam were together again she wanted it to be because she loved him, not just because of mere attraction.  
    

End of Story One, the Road House series.