Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


    Damon had already decided on a spot near a waterfall, for Bonnie and him to live by. Within a few hours, he had set up their shelter near a small cave that Damon had inspected. There wasn’t much room in it for more than four people.

    Bonnie, meanwhile, found that if she concentrated, she could start a fire! She put little sticks around it. Satisfied, she was looking around for something else to do, when Damon suddenly began taking off his pants!

    “Uh, what are you doing?”

    “I’m going to take a nice bath over by that waterfall there.” he said. Bonnie averted her eyes and Damon smiled at her, as he discarded his clothing, then waded slowly into the water, knowing Bonnie wouldn’t be able to not look at him forever. Once he was immersed in the water, he began to tread.

    “Come on in, Bonnie! And bring that body wash I saw in your luggage!” he called out.

    Bonnie rubbed the back of her neck nervously. She then turned and walked over to her suitcase. She found a container of Oil of Olay bodywash, narrowly missing the items that Damon had stolen from Giles. She then walked to the edge of the water and tossed it to him.

    Damon didn’t bother to catch it.

    “Bonnie,” he said in a sing song voice, “I asked you to bring it to me.”

    “Damon...”

    “Actually, I asked you to join me. Come on! We’re in love. I’ve seen you naked before, just as you’ve seen me naked.” Damon lied. “Come in here with me.”

    “Only if you turn your back!”

    Damon rolled his eyes! Fine! If it would get her in here...

    Damon turned around. Bonnie peered at his back, then slowly removed her clothing. Her hair was already pinned up, and she slowly waded into the water. Damon did not turn around until he could feel her somewhat near him.

    He turned around, still treading water.

    “Now, that wasn’t so bad was it?” he asked, reaching out to get the floating container of body wash. Bonnie began paddling around.

    “No, I guess not.” she admitted. She soon swam over by the small waterfall. Damon used some of the body wash, then made his way over to her with it. By then, Bonnie was hanging on to a rock cliff surface with one hand, while putting her other hand in the waterfall. She almost jumped when she felt Damon began to massage some of the soap onto her back.

    Bonnie started to slyly swim off, but Damon got out of the water and stood up on the cliff, leaving Bonnie to tread water.

    “I could do a much thorough job if you sat down on this cliff here.”

    Bonnie was forced to look up at him at that point.  He was right. It was hard to tread water and bathe. If she were standing still or sitting....Bonnie decided to just go for it! He held out a hand to her and Bonnie took it. He pulled her out of the water with ease and turned her around.  They both stood, as Damon then reached down for the container, squeezed some soap in his hand and slowly rubbed it into her back.

    Bonnie closed her eyes, thinking how good his fingers get, when they moved from  her back, to reach around and cup her young breasts. Bonnie opened her eyes again but did not try to break his grip, as she felt his lips press against the back of her neck.

    “Bonnie, don’t tell me that you don’t remember what we had. You feel that there is something between us, don’t you?” he whispered. Before Bonnie could answer, a strange noise from the brush, a little bit beyond their shelter, caught her attention--and Damon’s too.

    “What is that?” Bonnie whispered, now frightened. Damon let go of her, dived into the water and swam towards land.

    “Damon! Maybe you shouldn’t! Just stay here until it goes away!” Bonnie said fearfully. Damon smirked over at her.

    “I’m not afraid. I’ll be right back.”

    Bonnie watched as Damon arrived on land, sauntered out of the water and walked around the brush to see what was causing all of that commotion. Bonnie’s heart began to beat wildly! She knew this couldn’t be good!

    And it wasn’t.

    Some gray THING grabbed Damon, knocked him to the ground and began to drag him off! Bonnie screamed, jumped into the water and swam to land as quickly as she could! She then chased after whatever it was, feeling as if it were getting away with each step she took.

    But the thing, heard the pursuit and paused to turn around, with a bewildered Damon in it’s clutches. Damon couldn’t believe what the hell he was looking at! It looked like some kind of monster! A monster made of smoke! He had to get it to keep going! There was no way Bonnie was any match for this thing and he himself could not break it’s hold! He wondered if he bit into it, would it have any effect?

    Bonnie caught up with it and stared it down. She didn’t know where it came from within her, but suddenly, the creature dropped Damon and began clutching it’s head, before scurrying off! Damon was breathing heavily as he stared after it, then looked over at Bonnie, who now looked at him.

    “Damon, we HAVE to get off of this island! What was that creepy thing? Oh my God...if we were back with the others, none of this would’ve happened! None of it!” Bonnie began to cry. Damon stood up, dusted himself off and walked over to her. Bonnie expected that he would comfort her in someway.

    But instead, he pulled her against him and began to kiss her with hard and demanding lips! Bonnie couldn’t breathe as she gently pushed against him to get him to stop. When their lips parted, Bonnie stared up at him.

    “What was that for? You were almost killed!” she whispered.

    “Do you know how incredibly sexy that was? You saved my life! You took on that creature all for me. I’ve never wanted you more than I want you now, Bonnie.” Damon said, seeking her lips again, this time a little more forcefully. Bonnie felt herself spinning out of control here! She managed to break off the kiss, just as Damon was lowering her to the ground.

    “Damon! Damon, that creature could come back!”

    “Let him watch!”

    “Damon...”

    Damon put a finger over her lips as he positioned his body over hers.

    “We’re not going to do anything we haven’t done many time before.” he lied softly, as his lips found hers again, while parting her legs widely to accommodate her hips. He could feel her fear which he quickly assuaged by entering her gently, then using his manhood to probe her depths, before deciding on which love rhythm would be best. One that would not cause Bonnie to hesitate, the next time he made love to her.

    It was not long before Bonnie’s mind could not control her body, and she pushed her hips up to meet Damon’s now powerful thrusts. Her mind stopped wondering about whether Damon had actually been telling the truth about the two of them. There was no way she could so easily give in to a man she didn’t remember, if the feelings they had for each other weren’t there, right? That had to be it.

    Damon drove himself into Bonnie over and over again, and then rolled over on his back, with her now on top. With his manhood implacably inside of her, Damon held her firmly by the waist and whispered for her to make love to him.

    Bonnie quickly found a pattern of movement that was pleasing to them both. They stared into one another’s eyes and his hands left her waist momentarily, to caress her breasts, before settling back to their original location. After a indeterminable amount of time, both of their bodies began to shudder convulsively until Bonnie finally stopped moving, exhausted by all that had happened.

    Damon lifted her off of him, then helped her up. Neither had noticed that it was beginning to rain, the pattern scattered. Damon sought her lips quickly, before taking her by the hand and leading her back to their new home on the island....where he made love to her three more times under that shelter, as the rain softly beat against the top of it.

                                                                       ****

    Oddly, it was shortly before the rain came, that Rupert Giles came to his full self. He sat up and looked around. Where was he?

    The plane had crashed, Rupert remembered, struggling to stand. He looked around.  He could see pieces of the plane and make shift shelters all over the beach.

    A man walked over to him and tried to get him to lay back down, but Rupert insisted he was fine.

    “I’m fine, really! Where is the man I was with?”

    Hank paused, then spoke.

    “He was killed by an animal in the jungle. I’m sorry.”

    Rupert’s eyes widened! Xander was dead? An animal...

    “Was it an animal or a vampire?”

    Hank gave him a quizzical look, then tried to help him back down onto his bedding.

    “Why don’t you rest some more Mr....”

    “Rupert Giles! And I don’t need any rest. There is nothing wrong with me. But we could all be in great danger here. Now was Xander killed by an animal or did he have wounds on his neck?”

    Hank eyed him.

    “Mr. Harris was torn apart. He barely made it back here to the beach before dying. He had went out to the jungle looking for food...alone. Two women here though...” Hank trailed off.

    “Two women what?” Giles pressed.

    “Two women were attacked by an animal that bit their necks. But they are insistent that it was an animal, not a man.”

    “A vampire isn’t a man.” Giles trailed off, then did sit down. Hank nodded slowly.

    “Just get some more rest. I know you’ve had a terrible shock. We’ll get you something to eat and then fill you in on what’s going on around here.”

    Giles nodded, then watched as Hank walked off. It would’ve done no good to tell him about how he had been in Mystic Falls to watch over Bonnie Bennett. It would have done no good to reveal that her grandmother had sent him a video, via e-mail, asking him to help her granddaughter learn her craft to protect herself, and the town of Mystic Falls, against the vampire presence there. And it would’ve done no good to mention that he, along with Xander, had been following Bonnie to Hawaii, just to make sure no harm would come to her, when they saw vampire Damon Salvatore get onto the plane and join her.

    Giles looked around. He did not see Bonnie or Salvatore. And he was pretty sure they had not perished in the crash. Where were they?