Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


     Bonnie liked her and Damon’s new digs, decidedly less. They were on another part of the beach and so far away, that Bonnie could not see hide, nor hair, of the crash site. How big was this frickin’ island anyway?

    She set down the Us magazine that Damon had told her to bring along. It was all he would really allow her to carry. Bonnie watched as Damon set up a new shelter, then went off someplace and returned with firewood. She reluctantly sat down next to him as he arranged the wood.

    He looked at her and smiled briefly, before returning to his work. Once the wood was arranged, Bonnie stared a fire using her powers and sat staring into it. She jumped when Damon touched her shoulder.

    “I know it’s not as nice as the waterfall. But we’ll make this work until we’re rescued.” Damon said, now pulling her closer to him. Bonnie gritted her teeth and leaned into him. As he began to nuzzle her, he suddenly stopped, as if he heard something, then went back to nuzzling her.

    But Bonnie noticed.

    “What? You heard something, didn’t you? Is it the smoke monster?”

    “Bonnie, let’s celebrate us being alone in our new home here.”

    Bonnie pulled away from him and stood up.

    “Damon, if you heard that thing then you have to tell me!”

    Damon stood up.

    “Fine! I heard some screams...I’m sure it’s nothing.” he said casually.

    “What is the matter with you?!” Bonnie snapped, turning to run off into the jungle. But Damon yanked her back to him.

    “No, Bon-Bon, what is the matter with YOU?”

    “Let me go!”

    But his grip tightened.

    “I didn’t really hear anything. But you are suddenly very eager to get away from me.”

    “Damon, let me go. You’re being paranoid.” Bonnie said, squirming. He let her go.

    “Kiss me.”

    Bonnie coughed!

    “I’m sorry?”

    “You heard me, Bonnie. Kiss me.”

    Bonnie coughed again...and again and again! She then held up her hands in surrender.

    “I’m catching a cold. Sorry.”

    Damon folded his arms.

    “So, when did you get your memory back?”

    “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Bonnie argued. “Maybe I’m still ticked over Julia. Maybe I’m tired after leaving our waterfall. But I feel unwell.”

    “So you were going to go running around in the jungle sick?”

    Bonnie took a deep breath, then spoke.

    “What do you want from me?”

    “I want you to admit that you turned back into the little ‘witch bitch’ you were before this plane crashed!” Damon snapped. Bonnie smiled at him, stepped back and surrounded him in fire! Damon was shocked but managed to cover, as Bonnie just as quickly made the flames disappear.

    “Fine! I’m back! And you know what? I’m not living here with you. And don’t try and kill anyone at the crash site or that’s just a taste of what you’ll get.” Bonnie told him. She walked over to the shelter and began packing up her things.  Julia McNamara had been right to doubt her ability to fool Damon.

    I really meant nothing to her?

    Bonnie stopped packing and slowly turned around to stare at Damon. Damon blinked, as if coming out of a trance.

    “What are you looking at?” he asked, his hostility on alert.

    “I just heard what you were thinking. I’m sorry. Besides humping me every few minutes, you treated me decently when we were alone together. But no one can know what happened between us, once we get back home.”

    Damon took a few steps closer to her.

    “And if we never leave here?”

    “That’s not going to happen. It’s probably a matter of hours until we’re rescued.” Bonnie said with a confidence she didn’t feel.

    “But what if it isn’t? What if we ended up like the ‘Gilligan’s Island’ castaways?” Damon challenged her.

    Bonnie had heard of the show, but was slow about the meaning of the reference.

    “They were rescued.”

    “After 15 years.”

    “Get out!” Bonnie gasped, appalled. “I thought that was how the show ended! I thought they were rescued!”

    “The show ended, witch, because some exec at CBS liked ‘Gunsmoke’ better than ‘Gilligan’s Island’.”

    “What’s Gunsmoke?” Bonnie asked. Damon refrained from rolling his eyes. The youth of today...

    “My point is this, Bonnie: we could end up here so long that we might end up raising a family here.”

    Bonnie dropped some of the things she picked up.

    “That’s not going to happen, Damon. So stop trying to scare me.”

    Damon took a few more steps towards her.

    “You do remember everything that happened between us, when you lost your memory, right? Do you remember our conversation about children? The one you brought up to me?”

    Bonnie looked shifty.

    “No. Listen, I’d better get back to the crash site...”

    “Uh no, Missy, I think you do. I think you remember admitting making love to me, without taking your birth control pills. And that was because for one fleeting moment, you wanted my child.”

    “What is the point of all of this, Damon?”

    Damon rested his hands on her shoulders.

    “The point is, that I don’t believe that those feelings died because you got your memory back.”

    “I’m leaving now.”

    “If you leave here, you’d better make sure that your powers are up to snuff. Because for every night that you are not with me, here in our home, I plan to kill one of the castaways.”

    “You saw how I set you on fire.” Bonnie countered.

    “I’ve seen fire and a few other cute tricks. Nothing I can’t get around. So go, Bonnie. But if you leave here, I will come back tonight and drag off one of the castaways to feast on. And I’ll keep doing it until you get your little self back here.”

    Bonnie scoffed!

    “I hate you, Damon! So what would be the point of forcing me to come back here?”

    “Yeah, see, that’s another thing: not only will you come back here, but you’re attitude is going to adjust--greatly. Mightily! Or else I will go back to the crash site and take someone to feed on.”

    Bonnie took a deep breath.

    “Let me get this straight: if I leave here and go back to the crash site, you will kidnap someone, kill them, then keep coming back every night until I return here.”

    “Correct.” Damon said, nodding.

    “And if I come back here or even just decide to stay, if my ‘attitude’ doesn’t improve, you’ll kill one of the survivors anyway?”

    “By Jove I think you’ve got it!” Damon said in a fake sounding British accent.

    “I will stay awake and keep you from killing anyone. And don’t underestimate what I can do. You can end up like that polar bear. Or maybe I can just summon that smoke monster. Either way, I’m going.”

    Damon waved cutely at her, as Bonnie took her stuff(it was kind of heavy) and made her way back through the jungle alone. She prayed she wouldn’t run into anything. But if she did, she was prepared to deal with it.

     Meanwhile, Damon looked at his watch then sat down underneath the shelter. He picked up the Us magazine and read it for the billionth time. He couldn’t wait until it was time to feed.

                                                            ****

    “So, you were unable to fool him after all, hey?” Julia said knowingly. Bonnie ignored her as Lettie Mae hugged her.

    “Good! I’m glad! I didn’t want this girl laying up with that devil spawn anyway! Come over here! You must be hungry.”

    Bonnie smiled at Lettie Mae. She had such a colorful way of putting things.

    “Thanks,” she said and sat down by a fire. She noticed that a few of the castaways looked at her curiously. As far as they knew, she was the wife of that guy that no one had liked around here.

    Giles sat down next to her.

    “So Damon discovered you were feigning your memory loss?”

    Bonnie nodded as she bit into a bit of meat. She didn’t even want to know what it was.

    “Giles, I have to be honest: Damon has threatened to kill one person a night, if I don’t return to him.”

    “Great!” Julia snapped. Matt looked at her.

    “Calm down, will ya? Bonnie has powers.”

    Bonnie put down her meat and stood up.

    “That’s right. I do. And nothing is going to happen, okay?”

    Giles nodded and stood up as well.

    “I was a friend of Bonnie’s late grandmother. There are spells I know by heart that I can help Bonnie with. One of the best ones is a ‘forcefield spell’.”

    Hank Lawson, who had come over, heard that last part.

    “A forcefield? To keep Salvatore out of here?”

    “That’s right.” Giles said, pushing up his spectacles. “And Bonnie, we should work on it now.”

    Bonnie nodded and walked off with Giles. Julia shook her head.

    “Is anyone listening to this? She has put us in danger by coming back here!”

    “What would you have the child do?” Lettie Mae argued, “continue to live in sin with that demon? Mr. Giles is a smart man. He knew Bonnie’s grandmama. They’ll protect us.”

    “I agree with Lettie Mae,” Hank said, “let’s just trust Bonnie and Giles to deal with Damon.”

    Matt took a deep breath.

    “I’ve seen what Bonnie can do. But...”

    “But?” Hank asked.

    “He killed Hurley. And for all we know Xander Harris as well.”

    “But Damon was here with us when Xander died here on the beach.” Julia pointed out.

    “Yeah, but Damon could’ve gotten to him before...maybe he thought he left him for dead and Xander somehow made his way back here. My point is, two people are dead Bonnie has really only went up against a polar bear and a smoke monster. Mind you, they’re no joke, but still...”

    “We’re just going to have to trust Bonnie.” Hank said.

    Meanwhile, Bonnie saw that Giles had a small address book, that doubled as a spell book. He handed it to her and she looked over the incantation, then said it aloud:

    I am a witch of ancient lore,
    
    I petition the beach, tress and forest floor

    Hear my words from Moon to Moon

    Protect us now, your safe guard send

    Help me see clearly, no accidents, no harm to those in my midst

    East, South, then West and North

    All directions guarded from this day forth.


    Giles took a deep breath, then walked over towards the area where the beach turned into jungle.

    He found he could not go into the jungle. Bonnie and Matt, from afar, saw this as well. All they had to do now, was to make sure that none of the other survivors ventured out there, which would not be hard.

    Matt gave Julia the thumbs up sign! Salvatore could come if he wanted to. But he was the one that was going to get a big surprise.

                                                                   ****

    The night had been nice. A few people split into groups and sang before the fire. Bonnie, who had been looking at Giles’s spell book and talking with Giles about Grams, felt good. Positive.

    “Damon doesn’t seem to think that we’ll ever be rescued.” she said, then caught a strange expression cross his face,

    “Bonnie, I doubt anyone will come for us tomorrow. Or the next day. Or even...”

    “Giles! What kind of a way is that to talk?”

    “Bonnie, we might have to accept the possibility that we’ll be here for awhile.”

    “Define awhile? I’d like to go to prom.”

    Giles shook his head. Bonnie sighed. Great!

    “Why do you feel that way? I mean we were knocked off course. Obviously they’re having trouble finding us, is all.”

    Giles patted her hand.

    “Of course. That’s it.”

    “Now you’re just trying to make me feel better. Giles, Damon will HAVE to feed on something if he stays here for too long. I mean he could die.”

    “Vampires are animals. And would that really be such a bad thing.” Giles said dismissively. Bonnie said nothing. Hank walked over with two plates of food that Lettie Mae had prepared.

    “One of the dead passengers had some kind of barbecue sauce in their luggage. It really brings out the flavor  in the food.” he said. Giles took his plate, as did Bonnie. She poked that the meat.

    “What was this anyway? Who caught it?”

    “Just eat, dear. You don’t want to know.” Giles said sympathetically.  Bonnie did eat and drank a little canteen of water, before going to sleep in a shelter shared with Lettie Mae. Her last thoughts were that both Damon and Giles didn’t think they would ever get off of this island.

                                                                     ****

    Lettie Mae was the first to awaken. She stretched and looked over at Bonnie.

    She was still asleep.

    And there was a note pinned to her.

    Lettie Mae frowned, but was distracted by a scream!

    Matt Parkman was nowhere to be found!

    Lettie Mae jumped up and ran over to the growing crowd, as Bonnie awoke, started to get up but noticed the piece of paper pinned to her. She snatched it off and read it.

    Bon-Bon,

    Roses are red,

    I want you back in my bed,

    Or someone else will end up dead

    Love,

    Damon


    Bonnie balled up the note and hurried over to the crowd. Giles was beside himself! He grabbed Hank and pulled him from the others.

    “The shield is still up and yet Matt has been taken! I don’t understand how he got in here when we can’t get out!”

    “The spell...was it messed up in some way?” Hank asked, as a groggy looking Julia made her way over.

    “I feel so out of it this morning....what’s going on?”

    “Matt was taken. Probably killed.” Hank told her. Julia’s eyes widened!

    “Giles, I saw you yesterday...you couldn’t get out!”

    “I know! I know! Look, Bonnie is going to blame herself and insist on going back to Salvatore.”

    “Maybe she should, Giles! I’m sorry! But she CAN’T protect us, can she?” Julia huffed, just as Bonnie joined them.

    “Julia is right. The spell failed. I’ll go back this morning. Hopefully, Matt is still alive.”

                                                                      ****

    No. Matt Parkman was not still alive.

    Damon, after feasting on him, dragged his body off into the jungle and pushed it down a similar hill, as he had Hurley. He then shook out his wet hair. All he had done was swim over to the survivors part of the beach, grab Matt, compel him to swim back with him and the rest was history.

    Julia had awakened and seen them. He had compelled her to give him a blow job before they left.

    Oh and his Bonnie. She looked so precious sleeping there, thinking she had bested him. It was sweet.

    He was more than overjoyed to find her waiting for him, when he returned to their home.

    “Bonnie! You got my note.”

    “Is Matt still alive?”

    “Sadly, no. I was hungrier than I thought.” he purred. Bonnie was too angry to summon a power! She leaped at him but he effortlessly restrained her!

    “Why are you so angry? I told you what I would do if you left here. Now if you go back, I will come for Lettie Mae, Julia, Dr. Lawson...Bonnie, you don’t want the others to go without a doctor, do you?”

    Bonnie stopped writhing and Damon let her go. She faced him.

    “Fine. I’m back.”

    Damon raised a brow.

    “Your enthusiasm is underwhelming. And it still puts the others in danger, precious.” he said, reaching out to touch her face. Bonnie backed away a bit.

    “Where is this coming from?! You had your fun with me, okay? You took advantage of the fact that I lost my memory. You got what you wanted. Why can’t we just wait to be rescued, so that you can go back to lusting after Katherine and leave me alone!” Bonnie snapped.

    “I don’t think that’s the real question here. Why are you acting as if the two of us is such a bad thing? I did trick you, yes. But it’s not like you didn’t like what we did together.  Now if things return to the way they were, I might consider not saying anything to anyone when we’re rescued. How about that?”

    “I’m going to do, what should have been done long ago.” Bonnie said coolly. She then waved her fingers at him and chanted the word ‘levis’.

    Damon found himself hoisted into the air! Bonnie then turned her fingers quickly and he was turned upside down!

    “BONNIE! BONNIE, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!”

    Bonnie walked over to the flailing hand that had the ring on it.

    “If I had just done this from the beginning, neither Matt or Hurley, who I now believe YOU killed, would be dead!”

    Bonnie attempted to grab his hand and snatch the ring off, but Damon fought for his life! If that ring came off he would be burned alive in this sunlight! She would really go to these lengths?

    Of course. Because she would rather see him dead than admit to liking his caresses, his skin on hers or the feel of him inside of her. This is what this was really all about.

    Damon grabbed her hair!

    “OW! STOP IT! LET GO OF MY HAIR!”

    “LET GO OF THAT RING AND PUT ME DOWN!”

    “LET GO OF MY HAIR FIRST!”

    “LET GO OF THE RING!”

    Bonnie reluctantly let go of the ring but kept him in the air.

    “LET GO OF MY HAIR!” she yelled.

    Damon let of of her hair! Bonnie heaved herself away from him, then slowly moved her fingers to turn him the right way and set him down on the ground. Damon used his vampire speed to close the distance between them and crush her mouth with his lips! Bonnie struggled to push him off of her!

    “What are you doing?” Bonnie asked between his hard kisses, that she were finding  impossible not to respond to.

    “Your violent ways are SUCH a turn on, Bon-Bon!” he hissed, pulling down her shorts. Bonnie felt like had six hands or something! Her shorts were off and her tank top, before she could do anything about it.  Damon, who had been shirtless anyway, almost ripped his own pants off and tossed them aside.

    “You feel something for me, Bonnie! Otherwise you wouldn’t try to kill me, then not follow through! You want me, Bon-Bon, don’t you? Just say it!” he whispered, his kisses now bruising. Bonnie clawed at his hair as she felt herself melting! It was one thing to have sex with him when she didn’t know any better. But this...this could not happen...

    Damon lowered them to the ground, where he ended up leaned back on his knees, while Bonnie helplessly wrapped her legs around his middle. And with little protest except a rapturous sounding gasp, Bonnie let him thrust his manhood inside, then sink it firmly within her.

    With both arms wrapped around her tightly, Damon now laid on his back with Bonnie on top of him.  He rested his hands on her buttocks  as she sought his lips and began to slowly move at the same time. Her breasts lolled against his chest as they moved in deliberate, slow motion, their rhythm in sync.

    After an interminable amount of time, Bonnie felt as if her eyes were going to roll up inside of her head! She felt Damon’s cock damned near in her belly, and the idea of it made her feel weak and overheated.

    Bonnie suddenly bucked against him hard, while Damon continued his movements with precision. He unexpectantly groaned, then cried out so  loudly, that the noise had to have filtered out into the jungle. Bonnie finally rested on top of Damon, trying to catch her breath, while his hands roamed.

    Reality was slowly setting in. She had saved someone this evening for sure, but this could not keep going on. There was no future in a relationship with Damon Salvatore.

    Damon’s hands had dropped back down to their place or origin, which were Bonnie’s smooth buttocks. He didn’t want to go back to civilization. Not if it meant that he and Bonnie could never be like this again.

    That decision would soon be taken out of his hands. For a rescue boat was coming into view on the survivors side of the island. And it had Stefan Salvatore, Elena Gilbert and Bonnie’s father, David Bennett, on board.