Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I have to tell the truth here: I am not as enchanted with Franklin as I once was. Maybe that will change in future episodes. But I was quite turned off by his psychotic nature. But I am feeling someone else, something that becomes apparent in this chapter.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


    “Get your bloody tongue off of her tit!” Franklin growled. Tara squinted.
    
    “How can you tell what  he’s doing?” Tara whispered, as the tongue seemingly disappeared.

    “Darling, we’re both creatures of the night. I can see him and he can most certainly see me. He’s changed back into human form now. Good evening, Mr. Talley.” Franklin called out.

    Tara found this whole thing to be maddening! She couldn’t see shit! It was pitch black  because somehow, someway, Eggs had cut the power.

    “Eggs,” Tara whispered, “why..”

    “Why are you whispering, Tara?” Franklin asked crossly, “it’s not like we’re in a library. The man in the other cell thinks he’s blind. It’s just you, me and the beast.”

    Eggs got up off of the floor, naked.

    “Don’t you call me a muthafuckin’ beast! You ain’t much better!”

    “I didn’t call you a ‘muthafuckin’ anything, though I will admit, it adds color to your sentence.”

    “What the FUCK does that mean?!” Eggs snapped.

    “Stop this shit!” Tara snapped herself. “Eggs, you’ve got to get some help. I’m sorry but you can’t be changin’ while we’re in the middle of sex.”

    “Is that what happened?” Franklin asked with a grin.

    “I can’t get help, Tara. I am what I am. But...you could be with me as a wolf. We could be together like this.”

    “Hell to the naw, Eggs! I love you. You know that but I can’t be changing into anything. Sorry.”

    “So you’re just going to let this ashy looking vampire turn you then?” Eggs asked.

    Franklin, who had been about to bite into the back of Tara’s shoulder, looked at him.

    “Who are you calling ashy?”

    “You! You’re ashy! Your ass is ashy! Your feet are ashy! Tara, what the fuck!”

    “I’m ashy?” Franklin protested coolly, “I suppose those are the remnants of a powdered donut on your feet.”

    “Okay, stop! Stop, stop, stop! I’m through with both of you. I’m going back to dating human men.” Tara said. “Franklin, you let go of me and Eggs, you let me by when I leave this cell. I don’t want to see either of your sorry asses again.”

    “Tara! Tara, you don’t mean that?” Franklin asked, his fangs slowly receding. “You’re just stressed.”

    “You’re damned right, I’m stressed!” Tara cried out, tearing up. “All I ever wanted was for Eggs to be alive again. And that got fucked up!”

    “Baby, it’s not fucked up. Not if I turn you.”

    “Why the hell would I want to be a werewolf, Eggs? Look at you! And Franklin, get those damned fangs away from me! I can feel them! I’m not turning into a vampire either.”

    “Well we have to work this out someway,” Franklin said, “because I don’t share my women.”

    “Damn! Didn’t you hear me? I said we’re breaking up!”

    “And furthermore,” Franklin continued, “if you do stay human, I don’t want you to continue living with Sookie Stackhouse. I don’t like her attitude. I don’t think she likes me.”

    “Wonder why?” Eggs asked sardonically. “Look, baby...”

    “We’re through here, Mr. Talley.” Franklin said, smiling in the darkness at him. He had not taken is cock out of Tara, and slowly began to move around within her again. Eggs saw how Tara’s eyes closed and she moaned.

    They had both forgotten he was there and sank down to the floor of the cell.

    Eggs unlocked the door, unprying Tara’s hands from the bars, then stepped inside to close the celldoor. Tara reached behind her to grab Franklin’s hair and his lips sought hers as he slowly moved within her.

    Eggs reached for Tara’s full breasts, scooping them up so he could nestle his own cock within the folds. Tara pried her lips loose from Franklin’s to stare unseeing into the darkness. Her mouth formed an ‘O’, as Eggs began a slightly faster cadence of lovemaking. Franklin peered around Tara and glowered at Eggs.

    His fangs emerged.

    Then the power was restored.

    And the man in the next cell no longer believed he was blind.

    “Holy Jesus! Holy fuckin’ Jesus! Guards! Guards there’s raw fuckin’ going on back here!” the man yelled, though he did lick his lips. Jason Stackhouse walked in the back and froze. Holy shit! Tara’s body was looking pretty good...

    “Hey, Stackhouse! I ought to get some compensation or sumthin’! I lost my sight back here and when it came back, I had to look at this depravity!” the prisoner complained. Jason rolled his eyes.

    “Shut the hell up, Mickey Doolittle! You’re in here on a rape charge! Mrs. Tillwater claims you fucked two of her horses and a pig. So you ain’t going anywhere! Tara, what the fuck?”

    Franklin looked at Eggs. Eggs looked at Franklin, as both men kept fucking Tara. Tara managed to gasp.

    “Jason, turn the lights out again!” was all she could get out. Jason began to lick his lips a bit. Damn Tara’s body was looking tight! Why hadn’t he noticed her...

    “HEY!” Jason suddenly screamed. “IS THAT EGGS? I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU!”

    The threesome stopped abruptly. Eggs stopped tit fucking Tara, turned back into a wolf and knocked the cell door open! He leaped on Jason! Franklin grinned, Mickey Doolittle screamed and Tara went running out of the cell and beat Eggs on the back!

    “GET OFF OF HIM! GET OFF OF HIM! FRANKLIN, HELP ME GET HIM OFF OF JASON!”

    Franklin snorted! He didn’t like Jason Stackhouse either, since he was unsure that Tara didn’t still have feelings for the imbecile. But he was smart enough to realize that if he did not help, and Stackhouse perished, Tara would blame him. Franklin hurried out of the cell and leapt on Eggs back, taking a large bite out of his neck!

    An in human growl erupted from Eggs, and he turned from Jason, who was just scratched up, to snarl at Franklin. Tara stood in front of him.

    “Eggs, no. Just go. If you stay, they’ll put you in jail here.”

    Eggs hissed at Franklin, who gave him the finger in kind, then turned and trotted out of the cellblock! Deputy Kenya and Chief Bellefleur jumped out of the way when the wolf casually walked past the front counter and nosed the glass door open. Andy looked at Kenya.

    “Is that the fucking wolf that killed Buck and Cletus?”

    Kenya shrugged.

    “You’re the smart one, ‘Chief’. You tell me. What the hell was he doing back there with the prisoners, though?” Kenya asked. Suddenly, Tara, who was back to wearing her prison uniform, helped Jason out to the front.

    “Tara Thornton! What are you doing out of your cell? Jason, did you let her out?” Kenya asked. Andy frowned when he saw Franklin walk out.

    “How the hell did that vampire get back there? Is that your wolf?”

    Franklin folded his arms.

    “No. He’s yours. He’s Eggs Talley and I think you’d better put out an APB on him.”

    Tara turned back to Franklin.

    “I will never forgive you for doing that!”

    “Of course you will.  And prison is where he belongs. Maybe he can get some help there.” Franklin said smoothly. Tara turned to Jason.

    “What did you mean by what you said? That you killed Eggs? I thought Andy shot him?”

    Deputy Kenya furrowed her brow and looked from Tara and Jason, to Andy.

    “What’s Tara talking about?” she asked him. Andy cleared his throat.

    “Nothin’. Isn’t that right, Jason?”
    
    But Jason looked guiltier than hell! Franklin peered at the two men. Something about Eggs’s death was not kosher. But what? That loser Stackhouse didn’t even look like he could shoot straight!

    “Jason,” Tara said a bit more sharply, “what did you mean by that? You said you killed Eggs!”

    Jason looked at Andy, then at Tara.

    “I’m sorry, Tara. I thought he was going to kill Andy. I’ve had a hard time living with it. But you see, it doesn’t matter now! Eggs is alive!”

    Tara stared at him wordlessly, then slapped him across the face before walking out of the police station. Franklin smirked! Good! Now Tara wouldn’t think her precious Jason was so precious after all. He would give her a night to herself before making up with her. It was clear that the idea of Eggs’s being a werewolf frightened her, so he would no longer be any competition--that and he would probably be going to prison.

    Jason Stackhouse turned out to be a lying creep. No  more competition there either. Franklin smiled to himself. Yes, one night to herself and everything would be just fine.

                                                                         ****

    The last person in the world, Tara expected to see trying to pick her up in his car, was Alcide Herveaux. If she saw one more goddamned manimal, she was going to scream! She was damned tempted not to take the ride at all. But it began to rain a little, and Tara didn’t want her braids getting fucked up.

    So she got into the car. She then closed her eyes, hoping Alcide would not speak.

    But he did.

    “I take it things didn’t go well with Eggs?” he asked. Tara shrugged.

    “I can’t be with him. I’m scared.”

    “Scared of what?” Alcide asked. Tara’s eyes opened and she looked over at him.

    “Look, no offense, but Eggs started changing while we were having sex. It scared the fuck out of me. I can’t live like that. I guess we can be friends or something.”

    “Eggs can’t control himself yet. You have to give him time. But maybe you don’t want to.” Alcide said, his manner bordering on sarcastic.

    “What does that mean?”

    “It means that Sookie and you have a thing for vamps! Just admit it and stop using that bullshit excuse about ‘werewolves scaring you’, as a reason for not being with us.” Alcide groused.

    “Is that what Sookie told you?” Tara asked curiously.

    “No. She said she loved Bill Compton. But I feel like she was kind of lyin’.”

    “You WISH she was kind of lyin’! You know Sam Merlotte was in love with Sookie too. And when she couldn’t love him back, he showed more dignity than you.” Tara huffed.

    “What the fuck else was he going to show? He’s human.” Alcide argued. “And these days that ain’t shit!”

    “Don’t talk about Sam like that!” Tara snapped. “Take me home, mofo!”

    “Oh I’ll take your ass home alright! I don’t know what the fuck Eggs sees in you! And that vampire has to be one hell of a pussy to put up with your shit!” Alcide huffed.

    Tara smirked over at him! She then reached over and shoved her hand down the front of his pants!

    “They see this in me and plenty more, precious!”

    Alcide stopped talking and looked over at her, still driving. He then pressed the accelerator to the floor and drove like a bat out of hell back to his place! Alcide hoped like hell Eggs wasn’t around!

    He wasn’t.

    Alcide and Tara burst through the front door, pulling one another’s clothes off! From there they fell to the floor, where Alcide witnessed a most amazing act of dexterity, as he entered Tara swiftly then pounded her furiously--all while holding her ankles-- that were locked behind her head.

    Alcide barely remembered how many orgasms he had had, but he did know that Tara reminded him of his ex girlfriend, Debbie, for some reason...

    And Tara? Tara could not believe that in a matter of days, she had slept with two werewolves and one vampire. She didn’t know how she’d ever be able to look Sookie in the eye again!

    Of course the real problem was headed towards the house, as Eggs, in wolf form, stopped, turned back into his human form and rested his self a bit. He could see Alcide’s house off in the distance. He still had time to grab some stuff and leave town. He just really wished he was taking Tara with him. Eggs caught his breath and continued making his way towards Alcide Herveaux's house.