Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for commenting. : ^ ) 

There is scene that might make some want to poke out their eyes, please don't.  :rotfl 

enjoy! 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


His tongue slid along her bottom lip, taunting, teasing her senses, sending a delicious shiver down her spine. His mouth moved from her lips, trailing kisses over her cheek, to ear, where he took the soft lobe between his teeth, and added just enough pressure to cause her to press her body closer. She moaned at the feel of his body pressed tight against hers. Her nipples grew tight in response. His chest was hard against hers, as his hands moved over her rear, bringing her closer to the hardness that rested snug between her thighs. He added more pressure, causing her to out the moan she'd been desperately holding in.

They shouldn't be doing this, it wasn't right, anyone could see them. "We..." She gasped, when she felt him grind his harness in tiny circles against her core. "Oh," She said as his tongue slid along the edge of the ear that lay between his full lips. They needed to stop, "We shouldn't be doing this here."

"Why not," he replied in a lust filled voice.

"Any...Anyone could see us."

He moved one hand up and down the smooth contours of her back. He released her ear, causing her to whimper, and brought his forehead to rest against her. "I suppose, that is a problem." One hand moved over her shoulder, and ran down her side, causing her to shiver again. "Cold?" he asked smiling into her eyes.

"N-No," she said staring up into his warm green eyes, as the wind blew against her wet skin. The heat of his body combined with the cool breeze coming off the ocean, and the cold waves gliding over her feet, all served to heighten her already delicate senses.

"Too bad, I was hopping to warm you up." He bent down to kiss her soft pink lips, but ended up kissing her cheek, when she turned her head. He moved his mouth down to the inside of her neck, and inhaled her scent. She smelt of salt, vanilla, and...Lily.

"We're supposed to go sight seeing," she said, trying to keep them on track, but he wasn't listening to her. "Nick," she said attempting to wiggle free.

He groaned, "Keep doing that, and I will never let you go."

"Then let's go, we were supposed to be on our way back to the house, not putting on a show for everyone to see."

He sighed, she was right, but it was damned hard to do with her pressed against him wearing nothing more than two strips of cloth. "Alright, you win," at her smile he added, "Just as long as we share the shower."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," she stepped back, when his arms loosened.

"Well then, lead the way Mrs. Newman...Lead the way."

***

Lily lightly ran a finger over the pink Hibiscus tucked in her hair. Nick had given it to her while she was getting dressed for their outing.  She loved the feel of the silky flower. The soft pink blossom stood out against her dark tresses, and added a dash of color that complimented her floor length white maxi dress. She'd smiled, remembering the way her heart filled with love, when he'd come up behind her, and slid the flower into her hair. She couldn't remember the last time he'd done something so simple. Lily loved the simple things. It was so easy to go to the store and pick out an expensive piece of jewelry, but picking a flower, cooking a meal or having a hot bath waiting for your partner after a long day of work, were simple ways to show you cared. 

Nick was always buying her some bauble or doing something grand, so she treasured the small tokens of love, because they never came easy for him. She supposed it had something to do with being a Newman. Why would he think of the little things, when his father was rich as Croesus, and he'd grown up with everything handed to him on a silver platter?  And yet that had never stopped...

She frowned, "Billy," she breathed.  Don't! No... No she wasn't going to go there. She shook her head to dislodge the unwanted thoughts from Friday. She couldn't think about Friday, she'd placed it in her cave, where it needed to stay. What happened that day was just...she just couldn't think about it. It had been a lovely two days and she didn't want to spoil them with thoughts of...Him.  She wouldn't let him ruin their time together. He was back in Genoa City, while she was here in the Bahamas with her husband. She and Nick had left Genoa City Friday evening by private plane, arriving in the Bahamas later that night. They'd been so tired when they arrived that they crashed as soon as they saw their bed.

Their first day was spent in bed, making love, talking, and just enjoying each others company. Today had been the first time they'd actually ventured off the large property of the hotel they were staying in. Actually they hadn't gone more than a mile from their private beach front villa the on the hotel's extensive property. There was so much to take advantage of and yet, they'd only gone to the beach.

Lily looked around the brightly colored walls of the Lucaya Market, as she sat at a table in Count Basie square, waiting for the night entertainment to begin.  She enjoyed the sound of the soft steel drum, and hum of the different accented voices from several nearby tables, Bahamian, French, British, American, and possibly Australian or New Zealand. She wasn't sure, but she enjoyed the blend, the voices reminded her that she wasn't in Genoa City. She was far away from home on an exotic island with her husband.

"Here," Nick said, and placed a freshly hollowed coconut filled with a blue margarita in front of her.

"Thanks," she said before taking a sip of the cold beverage. "This is good," it was a perfect blend of sweetness, with a hint of tang.

"You're welcome. I'm glad you like it," he said pulling out a chair and sitting in the seat across from her. "You're not exactly easy to please when it comes to alcohol." He knew that she didn't like to drink a lot, which was in part due to her finicky taste buds, but mostly because her father was a recovering alcoholic.

"You say that as if I'm the pickiest person in the world."

"I plead the fifth." He smiled and then jumped, when she kicked him under the table. "What's that for?" 

"What?" she asked innocently.

"Don't what me," he asked, loving the playful smile that graced her perfect lips. "I know you remember." God he wanted to kiss her. He wanted to do more than kiss her. He wanted to throw her on this table and make love to her, until she screamed his name like she did this morning. Deeper, that's it...Oh yes...Right...There. Nick, it feels...So good.  He needed to get it together.

"Oh, do you now?" She said, and then took a sip of her drink.

"Oh yes." Unable to resist her moist lips, which were lightly wet from her drink, he leaned across the small table and captured her mouth with his. He moved his tongue over her lips, tasting the delicious sweetness of her, combined with the margarita. He wanted to deepen the kiss, to let his tongue slid between her lips, and get tangled with hers, while tasting more of her sweetness, but he reluctantly pulled back. 

"Maybe we should skip the show," she said voice smoldering with heat.

"I thought you were looking forward to this," he said teasingly, and laughed when she scowled at him, before returning to her drink. "See, you are not as innocent as you try to pretend." His heat filled gaze watched her throat work as she sipped the liquid, "You are not a helpless kitten," his mind drifted back to this morning, waking up to the feel of her mouth on him. "You're something wilder, more feral, like a cheetah, no...a tiger."

She choked, and spat her drink out on to the table. She coughed trying to find air that wouldn't come. Her heart was pounding hard against her chest, she was sure that it was going to burst out at any moment. She could hear its frantic beat drumming in her ears, along with Nick's concerned voice. She flinched, when she felt his hand pat her back, and then relaxed into his touch, taking the napkins he offered her. She wiped her mouth, cleaned the small amount of liquid from the table, and then silently returned them for him to discard. She tried to slow her breathing, but it was as if she was back in that pool, standing in twelve feet of water, the deep blue water, that wasn't-- water. Because no water could make her feel like this, only eyes, rich blue passion filled eyes that reminded her of twilight. Right as the sun and the moon met, and the sky turned that deep majestic blue that left you in awe of its beauty.

"Are you okay?" Nick asked hovering above her.

She looked up into his concerned eyes, concerned green eyes. Wrong color, her mind said. "No," she said aloud and then shook her head, "I meant yes- I'm fine." What was wrong with her? Everything had been going well and she'd freaked out all because he'd said...NO! Her mind screamed. She wouldn't say it, she couldn't say it. If she did, she'd remember, and she couldn't remember. She wouldn't remember. "I think it went down the wrong pipe."  She lied, avoiding his eyes. You're a terrible liar.

"Are you sure?" Nick asked concern heavy in her voice.

No. "Yes." She attempted a smile. Why had he said that? Didn't he know? How could he not know? He had to know...right. Maybe he was testing her. She thought subconsciously nibbling on her bottom lip.

"Do you want to go back to the room?"

She stared into his eyes, and saw nothing but concern for her well being staring back at her. She chided her self for her suspicious comment. What was happening to her? "I'm fine," she touched his cheek, leaned in, and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Let's stay and enjoy the show."

"Are you sure?" he asked again, watching the way her cheeks flushed, and wondered what caused that bloom. She was probably just embarrassed, because a few people had actually stopped to stare at them. Idiots acted as if they had never seen anyone choke before.

"I love you," she said in reply, which seemed to ease the tension from his shoulders.

"I love you too," he said and kissed.

She smiled, while attempting to seal up the crevices that had been recently made in her emotional boulders. She would not let him ruin this. She'd made a mistake, one mistake and nothing else would come of it.

***

Billy wasn't happy, angry would be a better description, but Billy rarely got angry anymore.  And yet as he sat on the sofa in Cane and Mac's living room, with a lukewarm cup of coffee in one hand, and as he stared down at his Blackberry in the other, he realized that perhaps, just perhaps, he was slightly angry.  The text message in front of him wasn't something that he wanted to hear. It was an easy fix, a well placed phone call and all would be right with the world.  But he couldn't ease the phantom flame heating his body, and not in a good way. Maybe he was being irrational? It wasn't as if things weren't going according to plan.

Kate had come through and produced the diary, without having to beg him for more time. She had sent it over with a note that said ‘fuck off.' He remembered smiling fondly at the note. If Kate hadn't already had a job working with Lily, he'd have offered her one working for him, but not for Jabot. Jabot wasn't Billy's only gig, although to everyone else, it was all he had, (but that's a story for another day).

Billy hadn't been surprised that she'd gotten the diary ahead of schedule.  He approached her knowing that she probably knew exactly where it was. She'd put on a good act, a very convincing act, but he'd known that she probably had a few cards up her sleeve.  Kate was good, but he was better, so he let her put on her little act. It had been quite amusing.

He could say that Friday had been one of the best days of his life, and yet today, a mere two days later he was angry, and ...Jealous. He glanced down at the text again, his hands tightened on the phone as he read the words for the fifth time in ten minutes.

He took her out of the country. I believe they are in the Bahamas. A.

He didn't need to ask who he was. He was a coward, and she...she was Billy's everything. He closed his eyes and tried to breathe, but he found it an extremely difficult task. Why had he done it? Why had he let his baser instinct rule him? If he hadn't, he would have been able to read the message and laugh at Nick's attempt to keep her out of his reach. The fool didn't realize that the Grim Reaper couldn't keep him away from Lily. Only the Lord above could, and he prayed that day was a long way off, which was saying something, because he was not a praying man. A praying man should never seek out to steal another mans wife, but for Lily, for her well being, he'd pray all day, everyday.  He wasn't worthy of prayers, but she was, his Lily was good and special. Her husband on the other hand was an undeserving moron, who put everything in front of her. Billy had known before he left, that learning the business would have to take top priority and he never wanted her to feel second best, although that's probably how she'd ended up feeling.

He sipped the coffee and frowned. What the hell was in this stuff? Knowing Mac, it was probably some healthy organic sweetener made from recycled cow shit. Ugh, he didn't know how Cane did it, but then love made a man accepting of things that he'd never normally consider. He sat the coffee down on the hand carved brown wooden coaster that sat on top of the sturdy blonde coffee table.  He looked around the cheery den with its bright blue and white wicker furniture, blonde accent tables, small green plants, large fire place and nautical knick knacks.  The room was warm, it looked as if it belonged on a yacht or a house in Cape Cod, and not the Genoa City suburbs. He was sure that his eldest niece Stephanie-Katherine had a hand in they way the room looked. Mac had sent him pictures of the girls' first trip to the beach this past April, with a note detailing the trip. She said that Steph had demanded they move to the beach upon their return. Of course they hadn't, but that hadn't stopped Cane from redecorating- without Mac's consent- the entire den to suite is eldest princess. Cane was such a pushover when it came to the women in his life. Billy shook his head. He would never be that way.  Yeah right, who am I kidding? Lily had could ask him for anything- well, almost anything- and he would give it to her. He groaned. He should have given her what she'd asked him for on Friday, but of course he hadn't. So now here he was, at his brother's house, after a decent dinner, where he'd been entertained by his nieces, and feeling a rising anger that wouldn't let go. This was not the place, and most definitely not the time to feel angry and slightly, ever so slightly...jealousy.  Why the fuck had he kissed her?

***

"Billy," she gasped in a slightly hoarse voice, "don't," she began in vain as his mouth came down upon hers. Her lips were as soft as the petals of a lily, and as full as two perfect down pillows. They felt exactly as he'd remembered. She tasted exactly has he remembered. He released the hand he was holding, the one that tried to slap him, and wrapped his around her waist to bring her even closer. He felt her fist hit his chest once, but then lay there and unfurl so that her palm rested over his heart. He wanted more. He wanted to fully taste her. His tongue moved over her lips begging for entry, which she gave without question. He slid his tongue into her warm mouth, and teased hers to life. She moved it against his at first tentatively as if she were relearning him, which he supposed he was. He didn't feel cautious. He dove in, exploring, remembering, seeking, and searching for the warmth that he'd lived without for seven years. There within her, was the sweet nectar that he always found between her lips, which eased his soul and set his body a flame. He pressed her closer with one hand, deepening the kiss, while his other grabbed a handful of her hair, to tilt her head back so that he could go deeper. He wanted to taste all of her. He wanted to be inside of her. A small part him knew that it was to soon to be completely inside of her, but this, this would have to do for now.

She moaned, and slid her arms around his neck, pressing her body closer to his. Her small, yet full breasts, even clothed, sent a sensation to his groin that almost buckled his knees. She moved her tongue against his as if she were as starved for him as he was for her. His grip on her tightened, as the hand on her butt began to knead and massage- and then as if it had a mind of its own- eased her skirt up, enough so that could touch her stocking clad thighs. His hands traveled slowly upwards until he could feel the edge of her garters, where he traced the lines with the tip of his fingers up to the curve of her ass. He eased a leg between her thighs, causing her skirt to hike up to her waist, so that his thigh could grind against her core.

He made a deep guttural noise, when his hand capture her ass again, and slid its way down her underwear. He wanted to feel her skin against his again.  He knew he had to stop, but he couldn't. His other hand vacated her hair, as his mouth continued to drink from hers, and made its way over her breast, to the top button on her jacket that he popped, too impatient to feel more of her. He'd told himself to stop, he really needed to stop, but she wasn't stopping him. Her fingers gripped his hair, as she continued to grind against him. After the last button was undone, he reached inside and pulled the shirt from the waist band of her skirt, before starting on its buttons.  He didn't know then, and he still couldn't figure out now, but the hand on her ass, moved down between her cheeks, and lightly touched the wetness pooling there, which caused her to jerk back.  She tried to get away, but couldn't, due to his hand.

"Let me...go," she said between ragged breaths.

He wanted to say no, but he'd done as she'd asked, easing his hand slowly from the confines of her panties- which caused her to shutter- releasing his hold on her.

She stumbled back, turning away from him to straighten her clothes. "I...I told you...not to."

"That's what you said, but not what you did."

"I," she began, still struggling for breath. "I..."

"You...what?" he asked sarcastically.

"I'm married," she said when she'd finally turned around.

Married, fuck her marriage, he thought and advanced on her, causing her to back into the desk, which made him disgruntled.  "Are you afraid of me?" he asked, stopping well shy of touching distance.

"No."

"Really?" he said taking a step further and watched in pleasure as she tried to move further back, but couldn't.

"Billy we are not going to do this," she said, crossing her arms in a defensive gesture. "That will not happen again."

"That's what you say, but your body," he said the words closing his eyes, "said something completely different."

"It was just...seeing you again. Billy you were my first, it's natural for my body to have," she struggled for a word and failed to come up with one."

"Urges?" He supplied.

"No...no, not for you, for Nick," she said.

 Billy was on her so fast that she didn't have to get a word out. "So are you telling me as you stood there in my arms that you were thinking about Nick?" He asked feeling anger that he rarely felt. At her silence he kissed her again, but he was not gentle. It was a hard kiss that punished the senses and caused her to moan his name, until he pulled back, and stepped away,  leaving her gasping for air by the desk.


"That's what I thought," he said and turned for the door. "I won't initiate it. You will come to me next time," he said before he exited the office. Neither one had to say what ‘it' was, when they both already knew.

***

He shouldn't have kissed her, and he most definitely shouldn't have lost his temper. But when she'd said that she thought he was Nick, that buffoon she'd married, he'd seen red. It had taken him getting the diary to calm down, and to remember that she still had her defenses up. His little display of anger was not going to help his cause, but he didn't have all day for her to wake up to what was what. He was a man obsessed, and he knew it. He needed to use some of the well honed patience he'd acquired in doing business to deal with her. It just wasn't happening, and with this new discovery, his patience was now wire thin. "Fuck."

"Ooh, Uncle Billy you said a bad word," said a soft voice.

Billy's head snapped up from where he'd been glaring at his phone to see his eldest niece standing in front of him. "And how do you know it's a bad word?"

Stephanie rolled her eyes, "I'm seven." She answered off handedly, as if that solved everything.

Billy felt his anger slightly ease in the face of his niece, who looked at him as if he were daft. Stephanie, Steph, or Stephie  (she preferred the latter) was a pretty child. She was a little plump, with a pale round face, large aquamarine doe eyes, and auburn hair streaked with gold, that no one could figure out where she'd gotten it from. The family used to joke that she was the insurance man's child, but everyone knew that she'd been a honeymoon baby. "And what does your age have to do with anything?" 

She tapped one pink silk clad slipper- that matched her pink floral Mandarin inspired two piece pajama set- against a beach print throw rug. "I'm not a baby."

"I can see, but that still doesn't explain anything."

She gave a dramatic sigh, "Fine. I overheard daddy say it once, and mommy said that it was a bad word and that he shouldn't say it in the house."

"So you were eavesdropping?"

"No, I was walking by and I overheard their conversation," she said, and then walked forward and perched on the coffee table in front of him. "Daddy was mad about something with work, when he said it. Why are you mad?"

"I'm not mad," he said and then laughed when she arched a brow at him. "Are you sure you're not mine?" He said and at her confused look he said, "I'm not mad. Mad would mean that I was crazy, and I can a sure you that I am very sane."

She looked perplexed for moment but then said, "Well then, why were you angry?" She smiled as if to say ha.

Billy shook his head, how did Mac and Cane handle this one. It was no wonder Cane had redone the entire den just to please her. "I am not angry. Anger is a useless emotion."

"How so?" she asked.

"Well, it doesn't accomplish anything. The only thing being angry does is make you act out and do things that will more than likely come back to bite you in the..."

"Ass," she filled in and then giggled.

"Hey, were did you learn that word?"

"Television."

Mac really needed to monitor what she was watching. "Your mother let you watch television with cursing in it?"

She rolled her eyes again, "Of course not. Summer is our babysitter on the weekends."

Of course, thought Billy, he should mention it to Jack, but he would tell Phyllis, who would probably ground their fourteen year old daughter. 

As if she could read his mind she said, "You're not going to tattle."

"Are you asking me not to tell your mother?"

"No, because I already know you won't.

He knew he shouldn't laugh, but he did, he couldn't help it. She was a precocious little imp. He didn't know where she'd gotten her attitude from. "What makes you so sure?"

"Because, you're cool."

It was his turn to arch a brow, "You think I'm cool?" He asked not believing her for a second. He wasn't so old as to not know that she was trying to butter him up into not giving away her secret.

"Well yes. You and I understand things.

"We do?"

"Yes, we do," she said looking directly at him. "We know how to compromise."

"You're offering me a compromise?" What was Mac going to do with this girl? She wasn't like either of her parents. She reminded Billy of himself, but then again, he remembered that Jill Abbott was her grandmother.

"You don't tattle on Summer, and I won't tell mommy you said a bad word."

Whatever residual feeling of anger Billy felt had vanished completely in the face of his seven year old niece's attempt at extortion. "I think I can handle your mother," he said trying to hide the smile on his lips, but unable to hide the one in his eyes.

She looked over her shoulder, at the sound of footsteps in the hall and leaned forward. "She will lecture you about the dangers of influencing impressionable young minds. I've heard the speech, and I'm just trying to save you." She said and shook her head sadly, in an attempt to look innocent.

Billy mock shuddered, "You are very gracious."

She sat back and sighed, still shaking her head, "I try to be. But sometimes, it's just...so hard."

"Steph, why are you sitting on the coffee table, when there are so many other places for you to sit?" Mac asked entering the room, with a curly brown haired, hazel eyed Haley on her hip.

"Sorry mommy," she got up and moved to sit next to Billy.

Mac eyed them suspiciously, "What were the two of you talking about?"

"Compromises mommy," Stephanie answered.

"Compromises?" asked Cane entering the room, with a blonde haired, brown eyed Ginger in his arms.

"Yes, mommy taught me about compromising, when I wanted to play dance, and Gin wanted to play cheerleading. Remember Mommy?"

"Yes, I remember."

Billy shook his head as Stephie told the tale of how she'd learned to compromise. Billy nodded, pretending this was the first time he'd heard this story, while trying his damnedest not to laugh. He picked up his phone, once the conversation turned to who would read the girls a bed time story, in which three year old Haley volunteered him, and sent a text, while the girls argued over the book.

He needs a reason to come home.

It was about a minute, before he received a reply, that came right on time as Stephanie and Ginger finally decided on the book.

Done

"Uncle Billy, you can't read and text at the same time," said Ginger, who climbed up on the couch to sit next to him.

"Yeah," mimicked Stephanie, who handed him the book, and climbed up on the other side.

"I'm done," he turned the phone off and sat it on the table. Billy couldn't believe that this was how he was spending his night, but he should get used to it. Someday...he thought and looked at the title of the book, Beauty and the Beast. He smiled, Someday, in the very near future. 

 






Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading.