It's been seven years since Billy walked out of Lily's life. He's returned to Genoa City with one goal, and he's willing use all of his resources to accomplish it.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Categories: Daytime Television
, The Young and the Restless Characters: Lily Winters
Classification: Off Cannon Genre: Drama
, RomanceStory Status:
NoneWarnings: Adult Situations
, Extreme Language
Series: LnB stand alone stories
Lily and Billy were together for ony a short time, but they were incredible together. They had great chemistry, excellent dialogue, and the type of potential that great soap couple are built on. Sigh, I no longer watch Y&R, because I feel the writing has gone downhill all the way around, and that every character on the show has been destroyed in one way or another. However, I found myself thinking about this pairing one day, while listening to an Alicia Keys song, and here we are, lol.
This story is off canon, it has absolutely nothing to do with the show. Well, not absolutely nothing, the Abbott are the Abbotts, and Newman are the Newmans. You don't have to follow Y&R to read this, because a lot of the history has been changed. I'm basically borrowing the characters, but the story is all Mine! lol
1. One by Cholyn [Reviews - 2] (3289 words)
I will add to the cast later.
2. Two by Cholyn [Reviews - 0] (3437 words)
3. Three by Cholyn [Reviews - 0] (3352 words)
4. Four by Cholyn [Reviews - 0] (3524 words)
5. Five by Cholyn [Reviews - 0] (4106 words)
I nice little fluffy peak into the past.
6. Six by Cholyn [Reviews - 0] (5012 words)
I want to reiterate- just in case you didn't see her picture- that the Mac in this story is Ashley Bashiuom, who was the original Mackenzie Browning.
Thanks again for commenting. I replied to most of them.
7. Seven by Cholyn [Reviews - 0] (5866 words)
I apologize for the delay.
Chris Adam, and not Michael Muhney is Adam. I added a picture of Chris in chapter one.
8. Eight by Cholyn [Reviews - 0] (7430 words)
This is a long chapter, its over 7,000 words.
Please forgive any grammatical errors.
9. Nine by Cholyn [Reviews - 0] (4996 words)
Thanks for commenting. : ^ )
There is scene that might make some want to poke out their eyes, please don't. :rotfl
10. Ten by Cholyn [Reviews - 0] (4924 words)
Sorry for the late update.
11. Eleven by Cholyn [Reviews - 0] (6037 words)
Thanks for the comments. Please excuse any glaring errors, lol.
12. Twelve by Cholyn [Reviews - 0] (5904 words)
13. Thirteen by Cholyn [Reviews - 0] (3781 words)
Emme and Onim thanks for commenting.
14. Fourteen by Cholyn [Reviews - 0] (6102 words)
15. Fifteen by Cholyn [Reviews - 0] (5492 words)
I apologize for updating so late.
16. Sixteen by Cholyn [Reviews - 0] (3813 words)
I'm a little unsure about this chapter, but I was told it gets the job down.
17. Seventeen by Cholyn [Reviews - 0] (2041 words)
This is the shortest chapter in this fic, but I wanted to seperate this from the next section.
18. Eighteen by Cholyn [Reviews - 0] (2148 words)
19. Nineteen by Cholyn [Reviews - 0] (4523 words)
I apologize for the delay.