Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This story was originally an exercise -- to see if I could write a story in under 50 words. Sounds impossible right? Well, the piece I had as an example was phenomenal and I think it was 48 words! Anyhoo, this little ditty is 89 words (yeah, I failed a little in the word count) and YES, it is a one shot :P. Seriously, try writing a story under 100 words. You'll be surprised what you come up with. Hope you enjoy!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Finally gaining the courage, he slid the stark white papers across the table toward her.

"You brought this upon yourself," he frowned.

"I know," she said flatly. There wasn't an ounce of remorse in her voice as she held her soon-to-be ex-husband's icy gaze.

It amazed him that after more than a decade of marriage, he barely recognized the person starring back at him.

"The only ones who will suffer are the kids."

At this, she smiled humorlessly. "You won't have to worry about them — they're not yours anyway."