Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my first Harry Potter fanfiction. This is also my first time posting a fanfic on Valent Chamber lol. I tried to make it a little lengthy but I've always had a problem with details. (I didn't do so well in English in High School lol) But I tried! Thanks for reading =)



Author's Chapter Notes:
I don't own Harry Potter. If I did, there'd be a witch with my name and body type and Draco Malfoy would be all MINE! xD


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"Love! Where are you, love?" I smiled as I heard my husband's voice. "In the kitchen, George!" I decided to cook dinner tonight. Sure, I could flick a spell here and swish another spell there, but I wanted to make something special tonight. Roast beef and potatoes. Mmm, so hearty.

 

"Something smells bloody good." His red hair gleamed under the kitchen light as he walked into the room and wrapped his arms around me. I loved it when he held me in his arms. I've always had a thing for a guy's arms. He looked around. "Is mum here?" He smirked.

 

I gave him a pointed look. No one could compare to Mrs. Weasley's cooking, but he didn't have to point it out. "Very funny, George. I'm cooking the muggle way. I thought you'd appreciate it." I forcefully removed myself from his arms with an attitude and let the stew boil as I walked into the living room.

 

A picture of his family sat on the mantle. Too much death and destruction for ones so young. I don't know how they handled it all. Especially George. He lost his other half. I don't know how he continues to have that beautiful smile on his face day after day. Another picture of the Golden Trio also sat there. I'm very thankful to them for what did during the war. They've all moved on and started families of their own. I sighed.

 

"Angie-babe, I'm sorry. Wanna tell me what's wrong?" George said. I sighed again. "It's just that....we've been trying for ages to have a kid. Is there something wrong with me?" I felt myself tearing up. I just didn't understand. All of our friends have kids. What about us? It just didn't seem fair. Merlin, what does it take for me to get pregnant?! I'm a Weasley. There should be about 7 or 8 little ones around us by now. I can't help but be depressed when I think about it. Full on tears were rolling down my cheeks.

 

"Angie," George said as he wiped my tears away. "there's nothing wrong with you. Or us. It's just not our turn, love. We'll have all the children in the world soon enough. Don't worry so much." I smiled at him. He can be so assuring and sweet sometimes. "I want to try again." I kissed his lips. He kissed me back and said, "As for trying again, I have no problems with that!" I squealed and laughed as he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. "George! I still have the food on the stove!" He threw me on the bed and kissed me passionately. I moaned. Have I mentioned that George has the greatest mouth in bloody England?? "Hold on then." He said. " Aguamenti!"

 






Chapter End Notes:
There you have it. Sorry, it's so short. I always thought Angelina would end up with Fred though. I was pissed off he died in the 7th book. (If I just spoiled it for you, I am SO sorry.) It's okay though. I loved the books and I absolutely CANNOT wait until the movie comes out in November!! Woot!