Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

The fire in his eyes burned hot with desire.  Randy Orton stalked her every move.  She didn’t know he was even watching her. He had to have her.  He wanted her; he was going to posses her.  She just didn’t know it yet.   She was gorgeous.  Nothing like he’d ever seen before.  Her skin reminded him of silky smooth milk chocolate.  Her teeth glistened under the club strobe lights. Her hair slung side to side with each laugh or shimmy she made while listening to the music. Owning one of the city’s most popular night spots presented challenges being that he was a professional wrestler.  His stage name was “The Viper”. It had started to mess with his mind.  If he wanted it, he took it, that’s what vipers did.  He could almost feel her body in his hands.   Randy tossed back the shot of tequila.  He’d never even said hello to her.  She must be new, he thought.

He motioned to his club manager and beckoned him over.

                “What’s up boss?” Steven Luppion, club manager asked as he walked over.

 Who is she?” Randy asked gruffly, motioning to the sexy waitress.

                “Ah, that’s Larissa Coleman.”  Steve replied knowingly.  She was a knockout and at least once a night someone wanted to know who she was.

                “I want her in my office in ten minutes.” Randy tossed back another shot and walked to his office.  Once inside, he loosened his tie and propped his feet up on his mahogany desk.  He didn’t know what he was going to say to her or do, but he knew that he had to have her. He would possess her.

 

Larissa Coleman huffed when her manager told her that the owner wanted to see her in his office.  For what, she wondered.  She was showing cleavage, had on a much too short skirt for her taste and she was flirting her ass off, with drunken men. What could he possibly want?  She was doing her job and a damn good job at it, she thought. Larissa walked back to the offices and noticed he had two bodyguards stationed outside the door.

                “Yes ma’am how can we help you?” The big burly guy asked her.

                “Mr. Orton wants to see me.” She said motioning to his closed door.

                “Hold on,” he knocked on the office door and entered. A few seconds later he came out. “The boss will see you now.”

                Larissa looked at the bodyguard trying to gauge his mood. He had his eyes covered with Ray-Bans. She shook her head and smiled. Larissa stepped into the office and was surprised. There were television monitors everywhere.  On the desk was a large control panel that obviously controlled all of the cameras in the club.  The panel also controlled speakers.  She could hear a conversation being held by two other waitresses.   She felt like holes were being born into her back. Larissa turned around only to have her breath taken away.  The most piercing blue eyes she’d ever seen were staring at her.  Larissa felt breathless.  She stammered, “You, you, wanted to see me?”

                Randy walked slowly around to his plush leather chair and sat down. He motioned to her to have a seat.  He never said anything, just stared at her.

                “Is everything okay Mr. Orton?” Larissa asked.  She could feel the hairs on the base of her neck stand at attention. She was afraid of his intense stare and she didn’t know why.

                Randy couldn’t stop staring at her.  He picked up his shot glass and poured himself a shot of tequila.

                “Would you like a shot?’ He asked her slowly.

                “No. I’d like to know why you’ve called me into your office, though.” Larissa said pointedly.

                “Patience Ms. Coleman. It is Ms. Coleman correct?” Randy asked leaning back crossing his hands.

                “Yes its, Ms.” She answered really confused.

A sinister small smile crept up on his face.  She shuddered as he grinned. Larissa sat up in the chair, “You’re keeping me from making money. If you just wanted to stare at me, you could’ve done that from all of your spyware equipment.” She stood up and turned to leave.

                “Sit down.” He said roughly with no nonsense.

                “Umm, who are you talking to like that?” Larissa fumed.

                “I said sit down. And I won’t say it again.” He stood to his full height of 6’6 and sneered.

She sat down not knowing what to expect next.


Randy glared at her wanting her to feel fear. He wasn’t going to hurt her, but he wanted her to feel threatened. It was part of his plan. He walked in front of her and stood quietly watching her breathing rise and fall with rapid beats.

                “Are you nervous, Ms. Coleman?” Randy asked her.

                “Yes, very. I don’t know what you want with me.” Larissa stood and faced him.

                “I just wanted to meet you. I’ve heard you’re a club favorite.” Randy told her. 

 Larissa stared at his blue eyes and found that she was becoming hypnotized by them.  She could hear him talking but wasn’t really listening to him.

                “What do you think?” Randy asked her again getting impatient.

                “Oh, um, I’m sorry can you repeat yourself?” Larissa asked him. She licked her lips nervously. Those eyes were like a drug.

                “I said I have a proposition for you. I’d like for you to accompany me on the WWE tour to Europe. I’ll pay you $10,000 for one month to be my companion.” Randy rubbed his finger along her shoulder blade.

                “What type of woman do you think I am?” Larissa stammered and moved from his piercing gaze.

                “I think you’re beautiful and I only want your friendship, nothing else, unless you’re giving it up.” Randy said with a laugh.

Larissa thought to herself. She had student loans and credit cards to pay off. $10,000 for one month in Europe with those blue eyes didn’t seem like it would be a punishment.

                “Yes, I’ll go.”