Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 Melinda Gains

 

 omari gains 

hey! welcome to the conclusion of The Love Scene, All naturally! this is just a short sweet lovey dovey moment between Melinda and Omari. The real drama begins soon!

The song for this one is All naturally by wayne brady. it's a beautiful song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69um2AK5krc




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Love to see you in the morning right as you're waking up.
Sure the last thing on your mind is just how good you look.
You never have to try hard.
Your beauty's way off the charts
Waking up with you still takes my breath away.

i wake up in a daze, squinting my eyes at the blinding sunlight showing through the blinds. i look over at omari who is laying there with his head propped on a pillow staring at me.

"what?" i ask perplexed. "Do i have crust in my eyes or something?" i reach up to rub my eyes before a strong brown hand stops me.

"No, actually you look beautiful." he says with this warm look in his eyes.

I scoff, "Yeah right." Thanks to him and those acrobatic moves he had me doing last night, my hair is fucked, and I have a slight hangover from one to many glasses of wine so i know i have wicked dark circles under my eyes.

He shakes his head and says: "no really, you look gorgeous. i am a very lucky man."

i soften and smile at him, he always knows just what to say. even if it is bullshit, i know i look like something the cat drug in, but it's nice that my baby lies to keep me happy. I snuggle into his hard body as he wraps his arms around me. we stay like that for a few minutes, the sounds of the morning activity and our breathing surrounding us.

"you know what i want?" he asks after a beat, lazily stroking my stomach.

"what is it baby?" i smirk. i know he better not ask me to cook, he wore me out last night, and i already know i wont be walking straight the rest of the day.

"to take you," he says propping himself up on one arm, "out to brunch."
i smile up at him, he knows what a sucker i am for breakfast food.

i kiss him and say, "that would be great. on one condition."

"and what is that?" he asks, his eyes darkening seductively. His nasty ass, he should already know i need at least a good meal before i can hop back on the saddle, and i do plan to; after i eat.

"can you carry me to the shower, and the car daddy?" i ask innocently. he laughs and throws a pillow at me.

"of course boo."

Cuz it so amazing girl to be with someone like you
Outside your stunning just as deep on the inside too
Even in tennis shoes and jeans
Always look so hot to me
So baby listen carefully...

I'm giggling hysterically as my boo carries me into the restaurant. "babe i was just joking!" i say between giggles. "you don't have to carry me everywhere."

"nope, you asked me to carry you, so i have to be a dutiful husband." his face is so serious i just have to burst out laughing. he doesn't put me down until we're seated.

"you are so silly, i can't believe i married such a goofball." i say gazing into his eyes.

"and i can't believe i landed such a sexy wife." he says looking me up and down from across the table. "we just got here and i already cant wait to get home." he wiggles his eyebrows suggestively. i look at myself up and down, and in my nikes and favorite jeans i can hardly call myself sexy.

"ok what gives?" i ask looking at him suspiciously. "you've been giving me compliments all day, knowing i look a hot mess. do you want me to do that thing with my tongue again?"

"is it so hard to believe that you look hot to me with no makeup on?" he says raising a brow. "i have been with you for 10 years, married to you for 8. don't you think i find you attractive?"

I shrug. "well... yeah. but i just don't think i look beautiful all the time. decent? yes. sexy? at times. but beautiful?" he shakes his head and takes my hand.

" i love you, bay you're the first woman i have been completely faithful to, the first i've ever seen a future with, and the first i've been completely sexually satisfied with. i see a beautiful woman every time i wake up, every time i look in my daughters faces and every time i look you're way." he kissed my hand with each sentence. "i love you, and no matter how busted you think you look, you will always look beautiful to me."

"awe babe" i melt inside at his words and kiss him deeply, uncaring of the other people around.

You don't have to wear lipstick
To make me want to come taste your kisses.
And you don't have to get your hair did I still wanna run my finger all through it
and you don't have to get your nails done with your girlfriends at the corner store, it's not gonna make you more beautiful You don't have to wear lingerie, just to impress me... Cuz i love you all Naturally. Naturally.... <3






Chapter End Notes:

thanks for reading! there will be an interlude next, and then claudia, let the drama begin!