Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


DISCLAIMER: None of the characters belong to me. Graphic sex and strong language.



TRUE LOVE WAITS


Days/Young and the Restless Crossover

Genoa City’s Drucilla Winters has returned from the dead, having fell off of that tell tale cliff at the Newman shoot, only to land in the river and wash up at camp for nuns. When Dru finally regained her memory, she rushed back to Genoa City only to find her husband Neil married to a woman named Karen and both Lily and Devon into their own lives.

No one needed or wanted her anymore... though she was not about to give up the idea of being with Neil again. They were married for life, no matter what anyone said.

It is of all people, Dru’s father, Walter Barber, who suggests that she pay his half sister, Celeste Perrault, a visit in a town called Salem, so she can rest and get her bearings. But there is no rest for the weary or anyone with any common sense, in that town. For Celeste has married nefarious criminal Stefano DiMera and lives in a mansion with her husband and Tony and Anna DiMera.

Dru’s arrival signals an opportunity for the Salem P.D., who are determined to rid the town of Stefano, once and for all. It is their hope that they can convince her to spy on Stefano for them.

Abe is the one that decides to undertake that task. His marriage to Lexie is shakier than ever. And Lexie herself finds herself drawn more and more into her father’s dark world of power. Getting rid of Stefano could not only save the town, but his marriage.

That is until he meets Dru. And their first meeting is so explosive, that it sets off a chain of events that threatens any chance of Dru being with Neil again and the future of the Carver marriage...

****

Drucilla Winters stood in front of her full length mirror and appraised her outfit. It was an eggplant, sleeveless, cowlneck sweater dress, that came down to the knee. She had matching colored wedge sandals and a Coach purse to go along with the outfit.

She sighed. There was only one problem. The ‘outfit’ was a dress she had kind of...well...accidentally forgot to pay for in a pricey store called Maxwell’s. She just hadn’t been thinking! She had went into the dressing room, preened in the mirror, then realized there was jewelry that could match the outfit, and walked out into the store to see if a pair of earrings she had seen, matched.

Then she had chatted with the clerk, who had recognized her as being the Genoa City former model who had returned from the dead. Dru bought the jewelry while still wearing the dress...Lord...

She’d take it back today. Or at least pay for it.

Dru sighed again, looked around until she found her cellphone, punched a few numbers and waited. When Karen Taylor Winters, Neil’s new bitch wife, answered, Dru did what she had been doing for a week now.

“BIAAAATTTTCHHHH!” Dru screeched, then hung up. Feeling better and ready to start the day, she put her cell in her purse and walked over to the door to her room. She opened it, peered out, then shut it again!

Stefano DiMera had been walking down the hall, half looking at a newspaper with his robe WIDE OPEN!

Now it wasn’t that Dru didn’t like Stefano. He was okay. But she knew that that man, was the reason there has been so much tension between her aunt Celeste and her father, Walter Barber. Celeste and Walter were half siblings, but Dru had always liked her very stylish aunt. So when her father suggested her coming to visit, Dru was more open to the idea than she ordinarily would have been. That and she suspected that her father was concerned about her Aunt Celeste’s recent marriage to DiMera.

Dru knew he was trying to go straight. From the looks of things though, he was failing miserably. She hadn’t been here a week and yet everyone and their mother had told her something about him that wasn’t good.

But this mansion was spacious and Dru didn’t see too many other people, with the exception of Stefano’s son Tony and his wife, Anna. She was supposed to go shopping with her later on this week.

Then there was Stefano and Celeste’s daughter, Lexie. Stefano called her ‘Alexandra’. Apparently, Lexie had quit her job as a doctor to run some new business of Stefanos’s that no one knew anything about. Dru had seen her once. Pretty, about her age...though something about her reminded Dru of her older sister, Olivia. And she didn’t mean that as a compliment. Maybe it was because they were both doctors.

Dru decided that enough time had passed and peered out into the hallway again. Stefano was nowhere to be seen. Dru stepped out into the hallway and closed her door behind her.

****

Dru hurried down the stairs and was about to enter the dining room, when voices from the sitting room to her left, made her pause. Aunt Celeste was talking with Lexie.

“Darling, I am just worried. Abraham does not like you being so involved in your father’s business.”

“Father’s business is perfectly legitimate. The secrecy is important because Father wants to really win people over. Believe me, when we go public, DiMera Enterprises will bring a lot of jobs to this town.” Lexie replied.

“Alexandra, Abe and Theo need you. Especially with Theo’s condition....”

“Theo will be fine. But...I don’t know...something is wrong with Abe.”

“He’s sick?” Celeste asked, her voice panicked.

“No...at least I don’t think so. I mean it is a sexual thing...”

Dru moved a little closer. Did Lexie say something about Abe’s problem being sexual? And something about Abe’s dick was shrinking during sex??? What the fu....

She couldn’t hear a damned thing! Probably because she wasn’t meant to anyway. Turning, she walked into the dining room. Dru had not had the chance to meet Abe or Theo yet. But Aunt Celeste was throwing a party tomorrow night.

The room was empty and Dru walked over to a buffet table and picked up a lightly toasted bagel, just as Celeste swept into the room, wearing a sleek, black, spaghetti strapped sundress. She looked surprised to see her.

“Drucilla, darling...Alexandra was just here! If I had known you were up...”

Dru waved a hand dismissively.

“Don’t worry about. So is everything set for tomorrow night?” Dru asked. Celeste was about to answer when loud voices from the hallway filtered into the room. Celeste and Dru walked out there to find Stefano at the door, flinging a roll of toilet paper at a cop in uniform! The maid that answered the door looked sheepish.

“Are you out of your mind?” Stefano asked in a slow, kind of creepy drawl(at least creepy to Dru). “You have the nerve to ask to use our bathroom, when you and your minions are out there spying on me! Use a cup or a bucket!”

“Hey, DiMera, we could use your frickin’ bushes, okay? All I want is to use your...”

“All you want is to go through medicine cabinets and look for anything to use against me! You tell my son-in-law that my patience has just about run out!” Stefano snapped, pushing the man’s face out of the door! He then threw up his hands and spotted Celeste and Dru.

“Celeste, we have to talk to Alexandra about Abe Carver!”

“Darling, please! Alexandra has enough to worry about as it is.”

Stefano did answer but acknowledged Dru.

“Good morning, Drucilla. I hope you slept well.”

“I thought I heard gunshots, but they must have been firecrackers.” Dru replied tartly. Stefano’s face suddenly changed and Celeste looked suspicious. Stefano spoke.

“I’m sure they were firecrackers. Some teen prank.”

“Hmmm.” was all Dru said to that. She knew gunshots when she heard them! And now the po-po was here this morning? Oh Aunt Celeste! What had she gotten herself into?!

Stefano kissed Celeste and Dru looked away until the smooch ended. She then smiled phonily at Stefano as he padded off into the sitting room...still in a robe that was half open. Dru grabbed her aunt’s arm!

“Come on, Aunt Celeste! This is just ridiculous! Now I know you can do better than him! How about we go back to Genoa City and I fix you up?”

Celeste smiled softly and rested her hands on Dru’s bare shoulders.

“Drucilla, darling. I have loved Stefano DiMera all of my life. And that love cost me many members of my family. But Stefano is older now. He wants a legacy to leave to his children and grandchildren. He is trying to go straight.”

Dru could see that it was important to her aunt to believe that. She knew how she felt. It was important to her to believe that one day she would be with Neil again. And the idea of not being with him made her feel edgy...sometimes ill tempered.

She hugged Celeste briefly before letting her go.

“I understand. Listen, I have a few runs to make but I’ll be back soon. Let’s hang out by the pool today, okay?”

Celeste nodded and Dru hugged her again before letting her go. She grabbed a bagel, and her purse, and hurried out of the house. Her plan was to go to Maxwell’s to pay for the very dress she had on her back.

Little did she know that there was another car watching the house. And it was being driven by the Chief of Police...one Mr. Abe Carver. He watched Drucilla Winters leave the house, just as he had his wife... and the decoy officer he had sent in to see if Drucilla was inside anywhere.

Stefano DiMera had a large warehouse on the outskirts of town, that was ripe with activity. Lexie now worked there but wouldn’t tell anyone anything. Not even her own husband.

But Abe, Roman and Bo had figured out a few things. One, there was some kind of NASA connection and that scared the hell out of them! Something was being built and Abe didn’t like it worth a damn!

They decided they needed a spy. Someone to tell them just what the hell Stefano DiMera was doing. Someone who could get close enough to be beyond reproach.

Abe didn’t know if Drucilla Winters actually fit the bill. He opened up a file and saw that when the former model, now returned from the dead, was younger, she had quite the rap sheet. And before she ‘died’ there was some trouble as well.

Now there was that business with that dress she stole from Maxwell’s yesterday. A clerk had called the police and when Bo told him about just who the ‘culprit’ was, it was decided they could it to their advantage. Abe planned to follow her, approach her about their ‘offer’ and coerce her into helping the Salem P.D..

Little did he know, that none of that would get accomplished today.

****
Maxwell’s was not open yet. Dru looked impatiently at her watch before choosing to sit at a breakfast bar in the mall. She ordered some red/orange juice concoction and sipped it gently.

Abe walked into the food court area. There were only about five people there anyway, but Drucilla Winters stood out. He was surprised at the stirring of his cock at the sight of her. Her legs were bare and polished after a recent wax and she was sort of twirling back and forth on her barstool when their eyes locked.

Dru smiled at the handsome, dark skinned man, who was about to pass by her. Funny, she hadn’t given other men a passing glance in ages. Not with living with those nuns for a year and then being so obsessed with getting Neil back...Neil...she wondered what he and his new bitch wife were doing today?

She was surprised when the man stopped right before her. Dru’s radar went up. He had the look of a cop and she could feel her interest wane a bit.

“Drucilla Winters?” Abe asked.

“Who wants to know?”

Abe pulled out his badge.

“Salem P.D.. Your aunt Celeste Perrault DiMera was in a car accident. She’s at the station and wants to see you.” Abe lied, hating to do that. But he wanted to wait to use the dress and any other past crimes against Drucilla, until he made her his offer to spy on DiMera for them.

“What?! I just left her! Oh my God...” Dru cried out, sliding off the stool and fumbling for her purse. Abe could see that she was indeed genuinely concerned for Celeste and that made him feel all the more guilty. He put a reassuring hand on her arm. Dru got herself together and began to follow him out, but she dropped her purse, still shaken.

When she picked it up, Abe instinctively placed a protective arm around her slim waist. Drucilla did not mind the embrace. Somehow it made her feel safe.

“I’ll have someone pick up your car, Mrs. Winters.” Abe murmured in her ear as he steered her out to his car, his arm still welded around her middle. She told him thanks and got in.

****

Roman and Bo were not at the station yet, when Abe walked in with Drucilla Winters. His secretary was not at her desk and every detective seemed to be too busy to notice them. He opened his office door.

“Step inside, Mrs. Winters.”

But by now, Dru was picking up a vibe. A nasty one at that. She reluctantly stepped inside and Abe closed the door.

“When can I see my aunt?” Dru asked in a testy tone.

“She’s not here, Mrs. Winters and...”

“You FUCK!” Dru snapped, walking up to him. “I don’t know what the hell this is about, but I’m leaving!”

Abe blocked her way when she tried to go around them.

“This is about Stefano DiMera. If you care anything about your aunt, you’ll help us take him down. You live in his house so you have access to him.”

Dru looked around and saw the nameplate on the desk. Commander Carver? Lexie’s husband with the shrinking dick? She raised a brow.

“I don’t think so. I don’t help the po-po so have a nice day.” Dru said airily and tried to move around him again, but this time Abe rested his hands on her lovely shoulders.

“That dress you are wearing is stolen property. If you don’t want your family and loved ones to find out that you’ve returned from the dead only to become a thief, then you’ll....”

“YOU KNOW WHAT?! Dru suddenly screamed, “TAKE THE DAMNED DRESS! JUST TAKE IT NOW!”

Abe Carver then watched in amusement, as Drucilla began to reach behind her and unzip the dress! The zipper went askew and Abe honestly thought that would be the end of this drama.

But it wasn’t.

A rip was heard and Abe realized she had damaged stolen property. He folded his arms and was about to tell her so, when he noticed that Dru had gotten the dress up far enough to reveal a cleanly shaved pussy.

“I HATE YOU! I HATE YOUR MUTHERFU....” Dru was still screaming as Abe came to realization that his cock had been hard, ever since he had first seen Drucilla sitting at that juice bar counter. Things were not great between himself and Lexie, but he had never felt such instant desire for another woman like this. What was happening to him?

By now, Dru had managed to yank the dress up over her very full and lush breasts. They bobbed angrily for several moments until she finally got the garment up over her head. She flung it in Abe’s face and stomped childishly over to a chair. Abe hid his lust as noticed that her buttocks were supple, but taut with anger. Dru sat down in a chair and picked up a magazine. She turned the pages viciously, muttering to herself.

Abe slowly picked up the dress with the now ripped zipper. He folded it gently and told himself to get his wits about him. He set it on a desk, walked over to his door and locked it. He then took out his handcuffs.

“I’m going to call for a jail uniform for you. So that you’ll have something to wear. You can change in my bathroom over there. But you WILL put some clothes on before my colleagues come to question you about DiMera.” Abe said coolly.

Dru, for her part, decided she could not let Neil or anyone know that she had been damned near arrested for stealing a dress! Nor was she about to spy on Stefano DiMera for the cops! Her head could end up in a river somewhere!

But she could get Commander Carver in trouble. They would have no case if he was in appropriate with her. And since Lexie said his dick shrunk during sex, Dru had no real fear of anything substantial happening.

Abe forced Dru up out of the chair, pulled her arms up and cuffed her to a wooden ceiling fan blade! He didn’t want her being able to run while he called for clothing for her. And she was just the type to run out of here butt naked, just to make a scene and make him look bad.

Dru’s feet dangled slightly off of the ground and she twisted and writhed at the uncomfortable position! This was B.S.! Total B.S.! She watched as Abe called for clothes, then turned back to her.

“I’m going to uncuff you and make you wait in that bathroom over there, with the door closed.”

Dru said nothing until he approached her to take off the cuffs. As he began to reach up towards the fan blade, Dru pressed a kiss against his full lips. Abe stepped back briefly.

“What are you doing?” he asked thickly.

Dru said nothing more as her lips touched his again, and this time he responded to her hungrily, something neither had expected! Dru chalked it up to loneliness on her part and told herself to get her mind together! She wasn’t going to enjoy this. She just needed to get away and then hold it against Lexie’s husband.

Abe quickly shed his suit jacket, shirt tie and dropped his pants and briefs. Dru pulled back from his kisses, just as he shed the final bit of his clothing. She looked down and back up at him, then looked down again!

Commander Abe Carver’s cock didn’t spring out or droop or anything like that. It slowly unrolled...like an elephant’s trunk. That...that...trunk like log shrunk during sex???

Dru met Abe’s challenging eyes. His lips formed an almost devilish smile as his hands hooked around each of her inner thighs, drew her legs around his waist and held them there, using arms that for a man his age, were well muscled.. Then, in one fluid motion, he quickly knifed his cock into her inner depths, wedging it tightly within her. Her breasts meshed against the small carpet of woolly hair on his chest, tickling them.

Then, Commander Abe Carver, began to twitch his hips.

****
Captain Roman Brady and Detective Bo Brady, arrived outside of Abe’s office, just as a uniform was bringing a woman’s jail uniform to the the office.

None of them had time to say anything to one another.

A suspect managed to break loose and grab a detective’s gun! He fired at the officer that had been bringing Dru’s clothes, dropping him to the ground! Everyone got to the ground and Bo crawled over to the now dead man.

Roman looked over at Abe’s office briefly. He wasn’t in there. If he had been, then surely he would’ve come out by now. Roman eased his gun out, but the suspect fired a shot into his hand!

“NO ONE’S TAKING ME ALIVE!!!” the man screamed.

****

By now, inside of Commander Carver’s office, Abe and Dru were fucking at a rapid, yet fierce pace. Their cries rippled through the office in unison to the cadence of their lovemaking, the levels alternating from high to low.

But of course, the chaos just outside the office masked all of that.

At one point, Abe smothered Dru’s cries with his mouth and she screeched angrily in protest...or in frustration with herself. This man’s cock wasn’t even close to shrinking and she knew at this point she would’ve died if it had! She had to get herself together! She couldn’t enjoy this...and yet Dru was unable to stop herself from surrendering to the exquisite feel of Abe Carver’s cock massaging her cunt.

Dru’s breasts bounced vigorously against Abe’s chest hair in time to his penetrations. He removed his mouth from hers, but their faces remained so close together that their lips rubbed up and down against one another’s. Another gunshot went off but both of them ignored the danger as Abe continued to manipulate Dru’s pussy, as if he were using bionics to move his cock lever up and down.

It was after there was yet ANOTHER gun shot, that reality began to swim into Abe’s senses. Dru felt him slowing down and her legs, which had been locked around his waist, straightened as she kicked her feet in a paddling motion...a sign of another tantrum.

“Oh God no....no....” Dru cried, but Abe went soft and slipped out of her, looking around. He grabbed the handcuff key, and unlocked her from the fan. He then hurried over to the eggplant dress and handed it to her.

“Change in the bathroom and stay there!” he hissed as he turned from her and grabbed her gun. Dru hurried into the bathroom and closed the door. She stood there for a long moment, trying to catch her breath. What had she just done? And with Lexie’s husband? Oh God...Neil...he could never know...

She used a washrag to clean herself up as best as she could, before she put the zipper back right and slipped her stolen dress back on.

****

Abe stealthily unlocked his door and eased it open a crack. Shit! Roman was down, and some maniac was waving a gun around!

Abe had a clean shot.

He took it.

From inside the bathroom, Dru jumped, then eased that door open. She saw Abe shoot at someone, then leave the office! His officr door was ajar.

Bo eyed Abe.

“You were in there the whole time?” he asked incredulously, indicating his office.

“I was in the bathroom. I heard the shots, saw I had a clean shot and took it. Have the paramedics been called?” Abe asked coolly trying to change the subject.

Bo looked at Roman, who had wrapped his injured hand in a towel. Roman knew what his little brother was thinking. The bathroom??? That fuck got almost five shots off before Abe got out of the ‘bathroom’! What the hell was going on???

Bo walked over to the dead man to get some I.D., just as the paramedics arrived. Roman let a paramedic look at his hand, his eyes wandering around. Abe was about to call a press conference and other than that, everyone seeking medical attention...

Roman blinked. A woman, that looked a lot like Drucilla Winters, slipped out of Abe’s office and hurried down a hallway. Roman looked at Abe, who was busy talking to the Mayor, who had now arrived.

Roman’s jaw clenched. He didn’t know why the thought had come into his head, but he had the bad feeling that Abe had somehow compromised their chance at nailing Stefano DiMera.

Meanwhile, Drucilla stood outside of the police station and called her Aunt Celeste. She would need a ride home. How she was going to explain how she ended up at the police station, she was yet to figure out. She forced herself to forget the champagne, bubbly like feeling between her legs, as flashes of her ‘unfinished fuck’ with Abe, zipped through her mind.

“Hello, Aunt Celeste? You’ll never believe where I am.” Dru began.

TBC