Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Still hate Lisa. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Author's Chapter Notes:

Dean meets his grown daughter.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


“O.k. dad, the trucks all loaded up and I’m ready.” Ben looked up at his stepfather. He was excited. Dean had promised him a trip to his favorite club when he was twenty-one, but Bobby’s death and Dean’s heart attack put it off. They were finally going, seven years later, but who cares. He couldn’t wait to choose his girl. He wanted someone with dark hair like his mom.

Dean watched Ben rub his hands together. Somehow he didn’t think it was from the cold. Lisa stood beside him clinging to his arm. She was all for her kid visiting a prostitute. He still didn’t get her. Cassie would be throwing a fit at the thought her sons going to see a whore. Dean didn’t care. He was too tired to care. He had lived fifty-two years. He had five children that he didn’t know. He had never even held his boys.

“Come on dad!” Ben yelled from the passenger seat of the truck.

“Go on; just remember who you’re coming home too.” Lisa kissed his cheek. He shuffled off to his truck and immediately found his favorite country station.

It was a five hour drive. They’d get to the ranch in time for happy hour. Dean sat back letting the sounds of Dylan roll over him. He thought about Aaliyah every day. Was her hair still blonde? Did she get darker? Was she tall like him? Did she have a good life? Was she happy?

He couldn’t stop thinking about her. He got the nerve up to go see her several years ago, but a neighbor said they had moved. Cassie had changed her name and Dean couldn’t get into the records.

“Oh my God, is that it?” Ben cried. The red spot lights led every deviant man within five miles to the ranch. The gaudy three story mansion was covered with black curtains. He really didn’t want to be here, but Dean had stopped doing what made him happy years ago.

Dean parked the old truck and climbed out. It looked the same. The flashing lights and loud music, he could almost hear that girl scream after Cas told her about her father Earl.

They were some of the first ones there. The girls were lined up on the wall some held drinks others held toys. Ben practically tackled a brunet who tapped a riding crop against her leg.

Dean sat at a table and stared out the window. He didn’t want to look at the girls anyone of them could have easily have been his daughter. Unless Cassie found a good man she would have daddy issues.

“Hi, I’m Ally.” The dark haired blonde slide into the chair across from him. Her blue eyes smiled at him. “You want some company?”

Her skin was the color of butterscotch, like she had just come from the beach.

“What’s your name?” She touched his hand. Dean shivered. There was something about this girl.

“Dean.” He muttered.

“Dean. My mom knew a man named Dean. He was a hunter.” She smiled again. “Are you a hunter Dean?”

He couldn’t hide his shock, but before he could answer a fat, balding man came up to them.

“Are you free Ally?” He chuckled nervously.

“I don’t know. Am I free Dean?” She challenged him.

“No.” Dean stood and took her hand.

Ally winked at the other man as she led Dean to a room. He closed the door.

“Who are you?” He asked.

“Your little girl, Daddy.” She twirled around. “All grown up.”

“Aaliyah?” He sank into the bed. His hands shook.

“Surprised?” She sat next to him. “I need you to listen. We don’t have much time. You ready?”

He nodded.

“I had a good life. Mama was devoted to us. She worked hard. We had everything we could want. When I was twelve she was murdered in a bank robbery. We were sent to live with her cousin in Virginia. She was alright. Her husband, Calvin, liked to hug. A lot.” She grew silent. Dean closed his eyes. “He came into my room that first week. Cousin Sally worked at the hospital. For a while he just touched me. Then he made me touch him. He said he had to get me ready for the big day. I got pregnant when I was fourteen. Sally kicked me out. She said she wasn’t having any sinners living under her roof. Not that she was really religious or anything. I think she knew what he was doing. I lived on the streets for a few months. Hooked up with these guys.” Dean groaned. “The leader, Tommy, decided I needed to be initiated into the group. They gang raped me. I started bleeding really bad. They dumped me at the hospital. I lost the baby. The county sent me to a juvenile center. It was worse than hell. The guards liked to force us to do things together then take pictures. I found out about this place and came to work here because he said you would be coming. So I waited.”

“Who said I would be coming?” He held her hand in his. Tears streamed down his face.

“Castiel.” She turned to him to say something else, but she seemed to freeze.

“Aaliyah?” Dean shook her.

“You prayed for this.” Castiel stood near the window. “Every day for eighteen years you prayed for your daughter. Are you proud Dean?”

“She survived. I’ll take her home and go get the boys. No one will ever hurt her again.” He promised.

“You hurt her. You broke her the night you walked into Lisa’s home.” Cass grew angry. “Why do you deserve a second chance?”

“Because if I could I would go back to Cassie, but I can’t man. I can’t change anything.” Dean sobbed openly now. The evidence of his mistake sat staring him in the face. His demons had made their way to her.

“Your sons are dead.” Cass said flatly. “Sally found the pictures of Ally and Calvin in a shoe box. She killed the entire family.”

“No.”

“Yes.” Cass looked at his friend with disgust. “Your problem Dean is you chose the easy route every time, unless you want to save Sam. You could have gone back to Cassie and admitted your mistake. It would have been hard but she would have forgiven you.”

“I can’t change anything now.” He cried.

“Yes, you can.” Cass went to stand in front of him. “Remember your destiny? You and Sam were meant to be born and so are your children. All eight of them.”

“Eight?”

“We’ve tried to set things right, but your girlfriend is using some dark magic to keep you tethered to her.”

“Lisa?” He looked confused.

“Keep up Dean.” He was growing impatient. “You and Cassie are meant to be, but you need to make that choice. Decide now.”

“You know where I want to be.” Cass nodded. With a whoosh Dean was lying in a large bed. The hunter jumped up and looked around. He recognized the room.

“Dean?” She called out from the bathroom. “Baby can you get the bag. My water just broke.”

He slammed the bathroom door open. Cassie stood in a puddle of clear liquid.

“Cassie?” He whispered.

“Yes?” She arched a brow.

“Oh, baby. I’m sorry.” He pecked kisses against her face.

“Alright buddy what did you do this time?” She put her hands on her hips.

“No…you’re going to be in a lot of pain. I just wanted to say I was sorry for that.”

“Alright nut, most men say I’m sorry with jewelry.” He nodded while helping her over the puddle. “Or they promise to buy that new dress I wanted.”

“Baby I’ll buy you the World.” She slid into the Impala with a smile plastered on her face.

Twelve hours later.

“You can do it Cassie.” The man behind the camera coached.

“Put the damn camera down Dean.” She cried.

“Can’t. I don’t ever want to forget this day.” He choked out. Suddenly, Cassie screamed and there was a muffled cry. The camera panned down. The Doctor held his screaming daughter. “Oh, my God. It’s a girl.”

Dean followed the nurse who carried her to the exam table.

The pale baby squirmed and squealed. Her blonde hair was tinted with blood.

“She’s beautiful.” He yelled over to Cassie. Dean sat the camera on the table and took the baby from the red headed nurse.

“Hey,” Cassie whispered to Sam who stood on the far side of the room smiling. “Get a shot.”

Sam grinned and picked up the video recorder. He zoomed in on his brother and niece.

“Hey, little girl. I’m your daddy.” He kissed her cheek. “No one is ever going to hurt you. I swear.”






Chapter End Notes:

That's my version of Apple pie.