Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Breana
stories/537/images/rihanna.jpg

Leandra
stories/537/images/leandra.jpg

Jasmeen
stories/537/images/jasmeen.jpg

http://fictionalfantasies.webs.com

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Pisces
Chapter 2

*Positive/* Negative Traits
* Loving and caring/* Self-pitying
* Trusting, hospitable, and will help all in distress/* Gullible and will give all in a lost cause
* Shy/* Temperamental
* Helpful/* Dependent
* Romantic/* Escapist
* Creative/* Sensationalist
* Mystical/* Depressive
* Gentle and kind/* Can lose touch with reality
* Compassionate/* Too emotionally involved with the problems of others
* Understanding of others/* Tends to blame self for everything

*

*2003*

The divorce was harder on the Taylor's than Breana thought it would be. At first she was happy that her father was out of their life and that the courts ordered him to go to anger management classes as well as domestic violence and drug counseling. They never heard from him and she was glad and she thought her life could be normal again. But it wasn't. Everyone needs a father figure in their life, or at least a man that is stable and always there for you. Her younger brother, Rajad, started getting into fights at school more. He was so angry about the divorce and witnessing his father hit his mother and yell at them. Her mother was depressed. She called in sick to work a lot and sometimes she was so depressed that she didn't want her children around. It was too much sometimes. So they spent most of the week with their grandmother. It was fine but she was strict and didn't have a computer and unfortunately Breana began to rely on her nightly talks with Jasmeen on AIM.

She ignored her feelings and went to her mother's and brother's rescue. On the outside, she was strong with a smile on her face. On the inside, she was blaming herself and depressed. Maybe she could have prevented her father from doing drugs. Maybe if she wasn't so busy with the cadet program, she could have gotten a job and her parents would have never fought about money. She never told anyone this and mostly kept it to herself. She decided to keep herself busy. Besides the cadet program, she was on many committees. Leandra was getting leads in all the school plays and Breana became the go-to costume designer at school for productions. She also joined the Step Team and she and Leandra started a modeling troupe. At first it was just for them and a couple of close friends, they would put on fake runway shows at each others houses. Then they decided to make their own modeling troupe, it was called Combermere Couture Modeling Troupe. It became Breana's favorite after school activity. They would do fundraisers for the school and have runway shows at school functions and around town.

Breana was quite the fashionista at school and girls were always copying her style or asking her for advice. She loved helping people so she didn't mind.

*

Anyone who has strong Piscean influences is a person who has perhaps the most extreme choices of any zodiac sign.

*

*2004*

By the time she was 16, she was one of the popular girls at Combermere. She rarely had enemies and the teachers adored her. Every year, Combermere would have a pageant for all the girls between the ages of 16-18 to participate. The Queen would represent the school and do philanthropy around town. Breana didn't think about participating until many friends urged her to. However, it was going to be hard since Leandra was participating as well. She didn't want to compete with her best friend, but this wouldn't be the first time. The big night came and Breana was nervous. However, when the lights went on and all the girls did the opening number and runway walk, Breana had fun. She probably wasn't going to win but she was going to be confident and have fun. She modeled a gold bikini and then for the talent portion, she did something different. She was going to do a cadet routine, but another cadet was doing that. She went out on a limb and decided to sing. She was going to sing her favorite song, "Hero" by Mariah Carey. The song meant so much more to her now after what happened with her parents divorce. She sang with all her heart and the school erupted in applause. Leandra stood backstage in shock. She didn't know her best friend could sing like that. Later, she went on and did the famous monologue from "Romeo and Juliet" where Juliet wakes to find Romeo killed himself.

At the end of the pageant, the judges had a hard choice. But to their surprise, Breana won and Leandra was runner up as well as Miss Congeniality. After seeing her daughter in action, her mother called a local modeling agency called Barbados Beauties. She aced the auditions and began taking modeling classes. Breana was very busy with being Miss Combermere and she barely had time to talk to Jasmeen. Instead of everyday, they only talked on the weekends.

GoldenBarbie: so how u been supastar!? its been so long since we talked i miss u :(
Pisces2000: i kno! im sorry i missed u 2. been busy being miss combermere and preparing for my 1st runway show
GoldenBarbie: u r gonna b the next tyra i swear, make sure to email me pics
Pisces2000: of course!
Pisces2000: whats new w/ u?
GoldenBarbie: stressed -_-
Pisces2000: y?
GoldenBarbie: school and parents are pressuring me to pick my top 3 schools and get my SAT scores up
Pisces2000: oh 4 university?
GoldenBarbie: yea
GoldenBarbie: idk if i wanna go 2 school & i cant decide
Pisces2000: u should @ least check it out, i know i wont b able to go 2 university

Breana's mother couldnt afford it. And she knew her father couldnt. He sent child support checks but now he had a new girlfriend and they were expecting a child.

Pisces2000: what do u wanna do?
GoldenBarbie: i want my own business, i love fashion and music but i dont know what to do with it
Pisces2000: ur own boutique? or modeling agency? record label?
GoldenBarbie: ooooh sounds cool yea maybe something like that
GoldenBarbie: im so indecisive
Pisces2000: after i take over the world with my modeling, i want my own boutique
Pisces2000: we should do it 2gether!
GoldenBarbie: that would be so much fun! im down, it could be like Victoria's Secret
Pisces2000: YEA!
GoldenBarbie: LOL
GoldenBarbie: oh i g2g, ttyl, miss u
Pisces2000: miss u
Pisces2000: love u
GoldenBarbie: awww love u 2 bree





Chapter End Notes:
stories/537/images/pisces.png