[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

Follows after True Blood's Season 2 finale then AU. Tara is grieving over Egg's death. Sam is there to give her the love and comfort she needs, but it's revenge and death that she desires and only Franklin can deliver. Can Sam save her soul before it's too late?  Pairing: Sam/Tara/Franklin

 


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: Tara Thornton
Classification: Alternate Universe, Supernatural
Genre: Action-Adventure , Drama, Erotica, Romance, Suspense
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Dark Fic, Dubcon, Graphic Violence, Strong Sexual Content
Challenges: Deep, dark, and mysterious
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 24566 Read: 34113
Published: 28/10/10 Updated: 28/10/10
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 - A Bit of Warm Comfort by wisedec4u [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (978 words)

2. Chapter 2 - Hot Fury by wisedec4u [Reviews - 0] (1622 words)

This is the second chapter in my Sam/Tara/Franklin fic.  Tara is still trying to deal with the lost of Eggs while Sam hopes there's a chance they can rekindle their relationship. However, Tara has a more pressing matter on her mind; seeking revenge against the man she thinks killed her lover.

3. Chapter 3 - Dark Fantasies by wisedec4u [Reviews - 0] (975 words)

If you're just tuning in, Tara is finding herself in a very dark place after losing her lover, Eggs, and determined to make the man responsible for his death pay.

4. Chapter 4 - A Simple Plan by wisedec4u [Reviews - 0] (1172 words)

As always, much love to my reviewers for showing your support.  For those of you just tuning in Tara is out for revenge against the man she believes is responsible for her lover's death, but first she needs to recruit some help…

5. Chapter 5 - Strange Behavior by wisedec4u [Reviews - 0] (2936 words)

6. Chapter 6 - Puppet on a String by wisedec4u [Reviews - 0] (3511 words)

In this chapter Tara goes to Fangtasia to seek Eric's help, but gets more than she bargained for when she introduced to a mysterious vamp, named Franklin Mott.

7. Chapter 7 - Talk to Me by wisedec4u [Reviews - 0] (3529 words)

Sam is having a bad day, but after a heated confrontation with Tara things will never be the same. This chapter is dedicated to all my loyal Sam/Tara shippers out there.

8. Chapter 8 - Catch a Detective By the Toe by wisedec4u [Reviews - 0] (2705 words)

 Tara and Franklin execute their plan to kidnap Detective Andy Bellefleur. Sam finds out about Tara's plot for revenge. Now, he'll have to race against time to stop the woman he loves from becoming a cold-blooded killer.

9. Chapter 9 - Truth or Die by wisedec4u [Reviews - 0] (2322 words)

Sam and Lafayette race to Shreveport to confront Eric. Meanwhile, Tara and Franklin are busy interrogating Andy about the night Eggs was killed. Will Sam get there before things get out of hand?

10. Chapter 10 - King of the Beast / Epilogue by wisedec4u [Reviews - 0] (4816 words)

Eric and Sam rush to find Tara and Franklin, but will Franklin give up Tara without a fight?