Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
by insight spinner © 2007

This is a fan-fiction story honoring the characters Todd Manning and Evangeline Williamson from the ABC Daytime drama, One life to Live. This Story in no way is meant to infringe on any copyrights held by ABC Daytime and is written for entertainment purposes only.

This is a very short scene that happens after Todd and Evan leave Capricorn set after the April 6, 2007 episode of OLTL. It's just a drabble -- While it is rated mature it is designed to be suggestive and not explicit. You'll have to fill in the rest for yourself.

-- inspin


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Coq au Van

 

Evangeline left Capricorn happily, with Todd hot on her heels. Her attorney's mind was still reeling with the news - Todd's son might be alive after all. She felt Todd's presence as his long strides caught up with her own...he grabbed her hand..."What's the rush, Sweetheart?"


The endearment spun Evangeline around on her feet.

"Hunger, Todd," she said, feeling the tingling bond vibrating between them as their eyes met. She smiled. Todd always made her smile when he wasn't driving her crazy.

"Yeah, I don't wanna hear that belly of yours talk to me again - what do you want?"

"I guess it's too late for Coq au Vin," she pouted dramatically.

"And it was so good, too - but now it's ruined!" Todd jested.

Evangeline broke into a full bodied laugh.

"You did not make me dinner, Todd Manning!"

"No, no, you're right, but I almost got Viki and Natalie to teach me how."

"Natalie teaching you? Oh boy that would have been a sight!" She surprised herself by brushing the hair out of his eyes. "So, you can't cook."

"No. I can. Well, I can open a can and heat it up...sometimes," Todd confessed, giving her his most beguiling boyish look. He slid his hand up her arm, drawing her closer to him. The sheepish look became a look of deep, unabashed hunger.

"So what you got in a can, Todd Manning?" Evangeline purred, running a finger along his jawbone to his chin, accenting her question. Her lips parted seductively as she became lost in his overpowering presence.

Todd lowered his head towards hers and brushed his lips against her still-open lips.

"Soup," he said into her mouth.

Evangeline experienced what it was like to be simmering on a slow flame in Todd's arms. Her lips received Todd's gentle, then passionate exploration, their tongues meeting tentatively, then gliding deliciously past one another. Evangeline's moan met Todd's at their lips and sent a tremor down her spine that ended with a thrumming and tightening between her legs that was answered by a growing pressure against her belly. Whoa girl, she thought, realizing too late that she had melted completely into Todd so that every inch of her frame was in intimate contact with him.

Leaning back ever so slightly she whispered breathlessly, "I want some."