Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

okay here is chapter 10 as promised. I hope you will enjoy. Thank

you for all the feedback, your feedback is helping me so much. Please continu

to R&R.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 10

 

“We’re having dinner at my parent’s house this evening,” Maks said as they sat in his dining room eating breakfast.

Brandy stood up, when Maks made his remarks.

“Wait, your parent’s house, Maks are you ready for me to meet your parents? We need to take it slow. I don’t want to rush this and then we break up and have involved our families, been there and done that.”

Maks sat back in his chair and stared at Brandy, observing her nervousness.

“I’ll just introduce you as my friend and nothing more at the moment.” He said in a soothing voice.

“Alright bet nothing less or nothing more, just friends.”

“Are you ashamed to be with me?” Maks inquired, as got up from his seat and walked over to where she had moved to by the wall.

“No, Maks, but would your parents approve of me, of us? I mean not only do we have the controversy from Dancing with the Stars, but we’re also still considered taboo. Normally I prefer my men to be on the darker side, but you have me thinking that the white meat can be just as sweet and juicy.” She teased.

“Brandy, when we came to this country from the Ukraine, we didn’t speak any English, and we moved to Brooklyn; where the population is mixed with all ethnicities, and our neighbors who were African-American and Hispanic helped us a great deal. So to answer your question, yes my parents will approve. They just want their children to be happy and settle down and produce some babies.”

Maks pulled Brandy into his arms and whispered in her ear.”Do you want more children? Do you want to go half on a baby?” He asked her as he pulled back and looked into her almond shaped eyes.

“Yes, I do want more children, but I plan on being married for real this time.”

“You want to get married today; we could fly out to veg….”

Brandy interrupted him and said. “Maks, please be for real, we cannot fly out to Vegas and get married. My mother would kill me, for real this time. I will not disappoint my parents again. I made a promise to myself that the man I marry will have to propose to me after he has asked my father for my hand in marriage.”

“That can be arranged.” He said as he crushed his lips to hers.

Maks gently pushed her up against the dining room wall and lifted her legs and wrapped them around him. His lips trailed down her face to her ear and he kissed it and then he nibbled on her ear lobe, and then his tongue made contact with her neck and he made lazy circles on her sensitive area under chin. Maks looked at Brandy and then he told her to lift up her arms and pulled her shirt off and then he unhooked her bra from behind and threw it on the floor next to her shirt.

He bent his head and took her right breast in his large hands and pinched her nipple  and then he gently bit it, causing Brandy to scream and then he licked her nipple sending a rush of nerves to her pussy. He did the same to the left breast, and then he grabbed both of them and pushed them together, so that he could suck her breasts at the same time. He sucked on breast as if he was a nursing baby.

 

He then trailed down to her stomach with his hands and pulled her leggings and thong down at the same time. He drew back for a moment letting her legs that were still wrapped around him to fall to the floor to take off his clothing. When he had finished undressing he told her to wrap her legs back around him.

 

“Wait Maks, do you have protection?” She asked breathlessly.

“Shit! He grabbed his pants from the floor and pulled out his wallet, and took out a condom. He tore the package open and then he rolled the latex onto his erection. Holding her hips still, Maks maneuvered his large penis until the head was pressed against Brandy’s pussy. Brandy responded by, moaning softly. Leaning forward to brace his hands on the wall on either side of Brandy, Maks started to gently thrust. Picking up the pace when Brandy began moving her body in sync with his, he started to groan. She was so tight and wet. Leaning in, Maks took one of her taut nipples into his mouth and, watching her face, started to suck on it. Brandy moaned softly in her sleep and arched her spine, pushing her breasts further into Maks’s mouth.

“YA lyublyu tebya!" Maks said in his native tongue. “I love you.” He translated.

“I love you too Maks.” Those words from her sent Maks over the edge and he began fucking her harder, causing her body to slam up roughly against the wall. However, Brandy felt no pain for she was experiencing nirvana.

Brandy nails were digging painfully in Maks back, and he knew it would leave scratches, but the pain was also intense pleasure for him.

Maks knew Brandy was near an Orgasm when he felt her body tighten up, and then he felt her pussy clenching around his cock and then she moaned her release.

Feeling his orgasm building up, Maks quickened his pace causing, his entire to body tense up tightly. "Brandy," he whispered, softly, into her mouth. His entire body seized up, pushing his hips harder into her so he was buried into her up to the hilt. Maks came violently inside of her, his semen filling up the condom. With a heavy groan, Maks relaxed and pulled out of Brandy, and steadied her legs onto the floor.

“Wow that was good Maks!” She breathed sedately.

Maks smiled at her and kissed her pouty lips and said. “I aim to please.”

She smiled back at him and reached down to pick up her clothes. Maks walked to the bathroom and proceeded to take off the condom when he noticed there was semen on the outer side of the condom.

“Fuck!” He said.

“What’s wrong?” inquired Brandy as she came into the bathroom.

She looked over at Maks who was expecting the used condom, and her heart began to beat rapidly.

“Please tell me the condom didn’t break.” She said holding her shaking hand to her erratic heartbeat.

“I’m not going to lie to you, but it did.” He said calmly.

“Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!” chanted Brandy as she paced across the bathroom floor.

“How can you stand there and be so damn calm. What the hell are we going to do? This is not good, dude. Fuck, Maks this is not a good time. I can’t believe this is happening to me again. I should have stayed celibate, but no I let you talk me into having sex with you.” She screamed at him.

“Calm down Brandy, but I hate to tell you this but last night we didn’t use any protection.”

“What!” Brandy nearly passed out, but Maks reached her in time and held her shaking body close to his.

“Brandy don’t panic all we can do is wait, and see what happens. You may not even be pregnant.

But his words did nothing to ease Brandy’s fears, in fact they only made her cry more.

“I have to go, I need to go back to LA.” She pulled away from him and picked up her clothing and put them back on, as tears ran rampantly down her face.

“Brandy, look at me.” He pleaded.

She looked up at him, and waited for him to speak.”We are in this together, and I will do the right thing by you, I promise you.”

Brandy looked away from him and whispered, “I have to go. I’m going to reschedule my flight, so I can leave today.

Brandy walked quickly out the lower floor bathroom and made a hasty retreat up to Maks bedroom to get her cell phone and rearrange her flight itinerary.

“Brandy you can’t leave like this, we need to talk.” He said following her up the stairs.

“Talk about what Maks, you said we just have to wait and that’s what I plan to do back at home.”

“I wanted you to meet my family.” He pleaded.

“Under the circumstances, Maks I don’t think that would be an good idea.” She replied sarcastically.

“I think that’s why you should meet them, and if it turns out that you are pregnant, then it would be easier just to get married with all the formalities out the way.” He retorted.

“Are you serious dude? Are you fucking crazy? I’m not going to meet your family!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Alright fans what should Brandy do?

Should she go back to LA, or stay in NYC and meet Maks's parents?

You get to decided. By the way what do you make of Maks's attitude.

What about Brandy's attitude.Tell me what you think. I won't post this chapter

to the Zetaboards until I get your feedback. Thanks for reading, dear hearts.