Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay dear hearts here is chapter 11. Sorry but it's a short one. I hope you enjoy. Please R&R because

your feedback keeps me going, and it helped me to catch that error. Love you

guys. I guess I'll try to go to sleep. However, Brandy & Maks keep messing with me.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 11

 

“Due to the fact that I realize that you are upset about the circumstances, I’m going to ignore your rudeness.” Maks admonished her.

Brandy took a deep breath and apologized to Maks. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to be so harsh, but I guess I can’t believe how calm you are. Maks we have been through a lot in the three months that we’ve known each other. Therefore I feel as if I’m going back instead of forward.  You more than anyone know how far I’ve come along in feeling more confident, and sexy. I just want to get to know you even better, without drama surrounding us.

 

Brandy continued, “I got so caught up in my emotions and my attraction for you that I lost my head. You are so right when you said I need to stop acting like a little girl, and I’m not going to lie to you, but those words hurt me too the core, because it was the truth. I am going to pray really hard that I am not pregnant, because this is not the way to start a relationship. I’m going to go back to LA today and wait this situation out, and besides I think we need some separation from one another to see if we can make this work.

Maks looked at Brandy with the shimmer of tears in his eyes and said sullenly.”You’re right we have moved relatively fast, and that’s my fault because I was afraid that you didn’t feel the same way I did. But you should go back to LA, I’m not happy about it, but I want more than anything for you to be happy and feel secure. But you have to promise me that if you are pregnant you will let me know. I really do love you, not because you are Brandy the singer, but because you are a beautiful woman with so much love and joy to give. Because I see right through you, the very heart of you, and /I know what you need.

“Oh Maks thank you, and I love you for allowing me to see the Maks that so many people never get to see, however; more importantly for loving me for me. I feel so much peace when I’m with you, and I promise you will be the first to know if I’m pregnant.”

Maks grabbed her hand and they walked up the stairs to the bedroom, so that Brandy could change her flight and pack her belongings.

Brandy pulled out her return ticket info to get the airline’s number and then she dialed the number and followed all the prompts. She spoke with an agent and was able to change her flight.

“Well I was able to get a flight that leaves in 2 hours; it’s a direct flight so I should get back to LA around (she looked at the clock on the night stand, it was 10am est.) 1pm LA time.

Maks sat down on the bed next to her and Brandy reached for his hands and he pulled her into a hug instead. He kissed the top of her head and inhaled the scent of her hair.

“I’m really going to miss you, please don’t forget about me, I want to be with you and I’m willing to wait for you, but I won’t wait forever Brandy, and I don’t want to play games with you.”

“I already miss you Maks. I missed you so much that I put off working on my CD to come and see you. I don’t expect you to wait forever, but I do expect you to have some patience with me. Can you do that for me? Brandy asked.

“Yeah I can. Let’s get you to the airport.

 

Three hours later………….

 

Brandy sat in first class with her IPod ear plugs in her ears listening to her girl Nicki Minaj’s ‘Right through Me’ and the lyrics from that song hit her to the core about her Maks, he could see right through her and how did he do that shit. He had it down to a science. Brandy started laughing, because from day one it always felt like she and Maks had known each other forever. She really did feel that it was best to get back to LA and put some space between her and Maksim. If it was meant to be; than nothing not even two oceans could separate them.

Brandy couldn’t wait to get back and see her daughter and get back to the studio. She had a lot on her plate with the CD, and the reality show; that she didn’t need a pregnancy scare. Please God, don’t let me be pregnant, please Jesus, she pleaded in her head.

Brandy adjusted her seat and laid back and closed her eyes, allowing sleep to take over.

 

 

Meanwhile back in NYC………………..

 

Maks drove to his parent’s house after dropping Brandy off at the airport and going back home to get ready. His thoughts were rampant and unsettled, because something so deep inside of him felt as if he and Brandy were over.

As he came to a stop at the red light, he become focused on the song that was playing on the radio; it was Trey Songz record ‘Can’t be friends’.

Maks turned up the radio and started listening to the words to the song and the lyrics punched him in his guts. They described his feelings to the tee.

He was sitting here at the light going half crazy, because he knew she was thinking about him, and there was no way in hell they could go back to being just friends. A part of him wished they never did it, and he wished he didn’t love it, and he wished he didn’t fall so deep in love.

Maybe they did move a little too fast, but they couldn’t take it back and there was no way in hell they could be just friends.

He was started by the beeping of a horn to pull him out of his trance, and he proceeded to his parent’s house. He needed to pull his self together, because he knew his mother would know something was wrong with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

For those of you who wanted brandy to stay and meet his parents, I'm sorry; but I had

to put some seperation btw the two of them. Ms. brandy was getting besides herself. 

Til next time, sleep tight dear hearts.