Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okasy this is short, but I wanted to get something up. I know all of are

sick of Brandy and her wishy washy attitude towards Maks, but It will 

continue a couple of more chapters, just a few I promise. This chapter has

started the water boiling and Brandy is not going to know what hit her.

Please enjoy. Will post again on Monday, and it will be longer.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 13

 

“Maks, Joni turn around and smile for the camera,” yelled out the camera man from across the street.

Maks and Joan turned their bodies away from the camera.

“I hate the paparazzi, why are they even out here, I am not a celebrity!” Maks vehemently said.

“Well you are a celebrity in the sense of being popular and you’re real easy on the eye, Maksim.” Joan replied.

The camera man not satisfied with their response ran from across the street and went on the other side and began snapping his camera. Flashes were coming from the right and then Maks and Joni saw more flashes from the left, another paparazzi was taking pictures.

They took off running down the street and then dashed inside of a pizza parlor.

“I will never get use to this madness.” Maks said.

“Well if you want to be with a certain singer, (I dare not mention her name in here), you better prepare yourself for this.” Joan said in a hushed voice.

“I know, because they do follow her. When we were doing the show, and whenever we went out there they were. We couldn’t even have a private moment without someone saying we had a romance going on.”

“Well they must have seen something, because there is a little something, something going on.” Joan said smugly.

“Something, something, what is that? Brandy use to say the same thing. You Americans and your sayings.”

“Come on my handsome friend let’s order some food and then try again to get a taxi.”

Maks and Joan ordered their food and caught a taxi back to Joan’s place. Maks looked at his watch and they had five minutes until Lopez tonight started.

He and Joni laughed about old times and made fun of each other. When the show started they laughed at George Lopez’s monolog.

“He is hilarious.” Joni laughed clutching her stomach.

“Yes he is. I met him several times on Dancing with Stars.”

When George announced Brandy, she came out onto the stage looking sexier than ever.

“Damn!” Maks said, looking at the love of his life in a much too short mini dress.

“Wow! Was all Joan could utter?

Maks could feel his blood began to boil, why does she have on that dress? It was sexy, but he didn’t want her dressing like that when he wasn’t around.

“Look at those legs, hell she makes my legs look like tree stumps. She is gorgeous, Maks.” Joan said while watching the TV, but something told her to look at Maks and she noticed he went rigid.

“What the hell is she trying to prove? Okay I realize she had lacked confidence, but this is too much.” Maks said angrily.

“What’s wrong with what she has on? She looks good, hell George can’t keep his eyes to himself.”

“I know and it’s pissing me off, I bet every man in there wishes he could screw her, hell some of the women probably want her.”

They continued to watch the show, and Maks become even more furious with Brandy, when George Lopez asked her when was the last time she flirted with someone, and she admitted that she had recently flirted with a LAPD Cop in the airport. Well Maks knew that the last time Brandy was in the airport was two fucking weeks ago. He jumped up from Joan’s couch and grabbed his coat.

“I have to go Joan, I’ll give you call later.” He said pissed.

“Maks don’t take what she said to heart. She was just making conversation.” Joan said trying to make him feel better.

“Making conversation Joan, I know even you don’t believe that shit! She has blatantly gone out of her way to show me she doesn’t want a relationship with me. I deserve better, not someone who is confused about what she wants.

“Maks calm down, I don’t know Brandy, but you’re right you do deserve better, and before I knew how much you loved her, I would have propositioned you. But you don’t need that right now. Go home and cool off and think things over, and if you decide that it is truly over for you and Brandy, I’ll be right here waiting for you, my love. Joan reached up and kissed Maks on the cheek and then she hugged him.  

Maks being on an emotional roller coast for the last couple of weeks broke down his barrier and cried in his friend arms.

“It will be okay, Maks I promise it will work out, it will. I don’t know how but it will.” She said soothingly.

Maks just nodded his head and walked out the door. His thoughts crazy and erratic. He pulled out his phone and made a phone call. He was going to get to the bottom of this bullshit once and for all. He was tired of playing games and he knew there was only one person who would be honest with him concerning Brandy, and that was Ray J.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Brandy is in trouble with a capital T. Maks is at his breaking point with her.

I feel for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Review. good night dear hearts.