Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay this chapter is sweet, but it's important! The next chapter will be

longer, and for those of you who like hot! Well I will be giving it to you 

straight with no chaser! Please R&R.  Sorry for any errors.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 15

 

Brandy didn’t know why she allowed Kelly to talk her into going to Jamaica for five days, because she just wasn’t in the mood for this after Maks had crushed her heart. She honestly knew that Maks was right when he said that they couldn’t just be friends, but it still hurt her heart and she felt so helpless just thinking about their conversation.

Brandy and Kelly were sitting in the airport at JFK waiting to make their connecting flight to Montego Bay, Jamaica. Brandy picked up the New York Times newspaper that had purchased from the Sundry, she was just flipping through it, when she came across a photo of Maks in a very intimate exchange with a very beautiful woman named Joan Killury. The caption read: Playboy Maksim Chmerkovskiy returns home from Dancing with the Stars stint, back into the arms of Runway Model Joan Killury. Joan and Maks have been dating on and off for about a year. Will these two ever make it official?

Brandy dropped the paper like it was fire, causing Kelly to look at her.

“What’s wrong Brandy?” Kelly asked not liking the look on Brandy’s face.

All Brandy could do was point her finger at the newspaper now lying on the floor.

Kelly picked up the paper, she began scanning with her eyes to find what had distressed her friend. When she came across the picture of Maks looking too cozy with some woman named Joan on a street corner.

WTF! Kelly thought to herself, this is not good, what the hell is going on with Maks, if he’s so crazy in love with Brandy, what is he doing with this Joan lady? This shit here was putting a monkey wrench into her and Ray J’s plan to help get Maks and Brandy together.

“Maybe it’s not what we think we both know how the media can capture celebrities and make it appear to be something it’s not.” Kelly said even though she had doubts of her own.

Brandy looked at Kelly and at that moment Kelly seen something in her friend that she had never witnessed before: PURE ANGER!

“Kelly don’t give me that BS, if you read the caption it said that Maks ran back into the arms of that woman, and it said they had been dating off and on for about a year. Now what part of that implies that my thinking what I’m thinking about Maks being a liar, and a cheater; go against what is in black and white! Give me a fucking break Kelly, I may be a little naïve at times, but I am not blind. I am so through with Maks, and I promise you this, I am going to Jamaica to have a damn good time!”

All Kelly could do was sit back and stare at her friend, because usually Brandy was the one not jumping to conclusions. Maks has a lot of explaining to do. Kelly got up and told Brandy she had to go to the Bathroom. She pulled out her phone from her purse, and dialed Ray J’s number.

When Ray picked up the phone, Kelly didn’t wait for the formalities.

“Ray, Maks has fucked up royally, and I don’t know if he can repair it.”

“What’s going on now?”

“Bran, picked up a newspaper while were waiting at JFK for our connecting flight. There is a picture of your boy looking real cozy with some chick by the name of Joan something, and it said that they have been seeing each other off and on for about a year. I promise you this Ray; I have never seen your sister so pissed off, you know how Bran is usually the one not jumping to conclusions, well not this time. I don’t think this plan is going to work. We may have screwed up big time.”

 

“Are you serious? Maks has been playing my sister? I’m about to call dude right now, and he better have a good reason for this shit. I can’t allow my sister to go through any more BS, because of a man.” Ray j angrily expressed his feelings.

 

“I feel you Ray, but we have to give Maks the benefit of doubt; maybe they are just friends and the media has it all wrong. I just hope for Maks’s sake that it is, because the look on Bran’s face was pure hatred for him. She plans on going to Jamaica to get her groove back!”

“Well if dude is playing games with my sister, then she has every right to get her freak on. Hell I’ll personally fly down there and help her find someone to get her groove back.” He laughed.

“No need, because I have faith in Maks. I just don’t believe he would be pursuing Brandy this hard if he already had a woman. Besides Brandy spent two days with him and if he had a woman, she would have known!” Kelly said speaking with confidence.

“I hope you are right, but I’m still about to check dude.”

“Go ahead, but don’t say anything that you might regret, and that could permanently jeopardize their relationship.”

 

“I hear you, but if he’s lying, I’m not going to hold my peace. You know I have to keep it one hundred!”

“Yo, whatever dude. But just keep Brandy (your sister) in the front of your mind! Call me later, bye.”

“I holler at you later.”

Ray J hung up with Kelly and he immediately dialed Maks’s number.

 

“What’s up Shorty?” Asked Ray J.

“Not much, I’m about to head to the airport to catch my flight to Jamaica. What’s up with you?”

“Kelly just called me and we have a situation bro. it seems that B saw a picture of you with some chick in the paper and you are all hugged up with her. The paper also said that she is your on again off again woman. What the hell are you playing at?”

Maks paused for a second, because he knew that those picture that were taken of him and Joan that night would come back to haunt him.

“Fuck! I promise you Ray, it’s not what it seems like. Yes I did date Joan for about a year, but we are just really good friends, she wanted more but when she discovered I was in love with your sister, she has become a great support system for me. I love your sister, and I want to be with her and only her. That is why I turned to you for help.”

“Well bro, you have your work cut out for you, because B is not feeling you at all! In fact Kelly said she has never seen B like this before.”

“Thanks for the heads up, and I promise you I will do right by your sister.”

“You better, because even though I really do like you, and I believe you are the one to make my sister happy, but I will fuck you up if you hurt her, and Maksim that is a promise.”

“I hear you Ray J, but hurting Brandy would be like hurting my mother and that is something I could never do. I’m about to head to the airport with my brother Val, he’s going with me since he heard that Kelly was going to be there.”

“Oh snap! Is your brother feeling Kelly? A laughing Ray J asked.

“Hell yeah, he’s been crushing her since he first seen her with Destiny’s Child.” Maks replied.

“Well I hope he’s up for the challenge, because Kelly is more than a handful. She is very direct and will tell a man where to go and how to get there. I love her, but she can be a mess.”

“Val can handle Kelly, in fact she might have met her match, because my brother is very direct as well. However, he does like a challenge.”

“So your brother likes chocolate as well?”

“We just both appreciate beauty, it doesn’t matter the color.”

“Amen, talk to you later.”

“Alright, will do.”

 

Maks knew he had his work cut out for him, but what he planned for Brandy in Jamaica will have her forgetting about what she thought was going on with him and Joan. He was going to win her heart and love so she would never have to question his feelings for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

It's about to go down!!!!

Is Brandy wrong to be upset, or are her feelings validated?

What about Kelly and Ray J's response?

Don't you just love Maks, do you believe his feelings are sincere?

I know it was short, but it was relevant. I am writing 16 and hope to finish by

tomorrow. Please pray for my family, my grandmother fell today and broke her 

hip, and will have surgery in the morning. Also one of my son's classmates took

his life, he was just 11 years old! I don't know what was so hopeless in his life 

that he couldn't see a brighter tomorrow. let's pray for all our youth. and remember

life is too short to hold grudges, let's just love one another! Until later dear hearts, 

enjoy!