Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First I would just like to thank all of you who lifted my family in prayer. My

grandmother is doing well, the surgery was a success (praise God!). The funeral

is tomorrow for the little boy, please continue to pray for his family.

Now to the story, here is chapter 16. There is no love scenes in this one, but

the next couple of chapters will be HAWT. I just wanted there to be more depth 

to the story. Any whoo, I hope you guys will enjoy, and please if you are reading take

a little time to review (LMBO). For those of you who watch the view you will understand

the verbage. Enjoy dear hearts. Please for give any grammar and typos.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 16

Day One

“I love this place it is so romantic and sexy!” Kelly squealed, as she and Brandy waited in the VIP section for their limo to their all inclusive resort.

“I know I have this feeling that this trip is going to be so amazing. I feel as if my life is about change even more for the better.” Brandy said with assurance.

If you only knew thought Kelly, she wasn’t sure what Maks had up his sleeve, but she knew without a shadow of doubt she wouldn’t be seeing that much of her friend. That is why she invited their good friend Serena Williams to join them; but she wasn’t due to arrive until tomorrow.

“Girl I feel you, there is romance in the atmosphere.” Kelly said while scanning the area for their transportation. She looked at her watch and realized they still had about 15 minutes before the private car was due to arrive.

“The last time I was here was when Quentin proposed to me. That seems like a life time ago.” Brandy said looking as if she was in a trance.

“I hope you guys didn’t stay at Sandals.” Kelly said ruefully.

“No we stayed at the Rose Hall, it was beautiful; but that was the past and I’m living for today. So I’m moving forward and not looking back and that even includes my days of DWTS and my former partner.” Brandy replied with grace and confidence.

“Brandy, listen I know you feel as though Maks may have lied to you, but let’s look at this from a mature stand point. You do not honestly know what happened so give my boy Maks a break. You haven’t exactly been on the up and up with him. Hell, you admitted on national TV that you were purposefully flirting with a cop. How do think Maks felt, I’m sure he was pissed off with you? Just put yourself in his place and don’t get mad at me when I say this, (Kelly took a deep breath) GROW UP, and WOMAN UP!”

Brandy looked at her friend and realized at that very moment that she has been acting like a big ass baby. No wonder Maks felt the need to permanently end things between them she had been getting on his last nerves with her games.

“Kelly you are so right, will you please forgive me?”

“Of course I will I love you and I only want the best for you, please understand that, and just know I would do anything to make that happen. But, could you do me one tiny little favor?” Kelly pleaded.

“Of course, what do you need?”

“Please call Maks and apologize to him for your behavior.”

“I don’t know Kel; some things are better left unsaid.” Brandy replied sadly.   

“Not in this case, I know it may seem that way with all that is going on, but you have to just let go of your pride and humble yourself.”

“I’ll think about it, but I won’t make any promises.” Brandy said hugging her best friend.

Right at that moment a uniformed man holding a sign that read ‘Brandy & Kelly’ walked towards them.

“There is our ride, now let’s get this party started!” Kelly said laughing while waving frantically at the limo driver.

“Here we are.” They both said in unison.

The limo driver pushed their carted luggage to black stretch limo, he then opened the door for them and Kelly slid in first followed by Brandy.

 

(http://www.sandals.com/)

When they arrived at the Sandals Resort they were greeted with the famous Caribbean hospitality, they checked in to their Prime Minister Beachfront Villas. The view was gorgeous and breathtaking.

“Wow this is so beautiful.” Brandy said in awe.

“Yes it is.” Wow Maks has good taste thought Kelly.

Brandy opened the shutters to the balcony and stood facing the beach, the wind causing her hair to fly against her face. She turned around and looked back at Kelly who was talking to the Butler. She noticed him picking up Kelly’s luggage and moving towards the door.

A puzzled looking Brandy said to Kelly. “Where is he taking your bags?”

“To my room,” Kelly said nonchalantly.

“Your room, I thought we were sharing this room? This room is too big for just one person.”

“Girl enjoy this room by yourself, and I will enjoy mine. Now I’m starving, so let’s freshen up and then get some food.”

 

Kelly really hated lying to her friend, but she couldn’t ruin the surprise for her. She hoped Brandy would be okay with her ‘roommate’, and she did try to convince Maks that maybe she and Brandy should share rooms, but he insisted on doing things his way. She just hoped it didn’t back fire on him, because Brandy is a little too old fashioned, even for her and she was from the south!

Kelly walked into her villa and allowed the butler to take her luggage to the Master bedroom. She walked around and noticed that this Suite had three bedrooms, she had told Maks that Serena would be coming and that she needed 2 rooms, but a third one. Well maybe all that had available was a 3 bedroom. Oh well it doesn’t matter she thought, and went into the bedroom to take a shower.

Meanwhile Brandy was in her room still wondering why Kelly couldn’t just share this villa with her. She loved Kelly, but sometimes her friend had issues and loved to be in control of everything and everyone. However, people said the same thing about her, she said laughing out loud.

Brandy walked into the gold and sage green master bedroom, with its 4 poster king size bed. Brandy dived onto the bed and causing her body to bounce up high due to the highness of the mattress. She loved doing that, even at home. She turned over on her back and stared up at the high ceiling, and noticed that there was a mirror there. She sat up and stared at herself and the thoughts and images that went through her mind caused her to blush.

“I should be sharing this room with Maks. I wish he was here to see this freaky shit. He would know exactly what to do.”

Just the thought of Maks had her wet and excited. She needed a cold shower to cool her body down.

She went into the bathroom and turned the shower on and then began undressing. She stepped into the shower and allowed the water to cascade down her body, and then she grabbed her favorite shower gel that the maid had unpacked and placed on the shower rack. She put some gel on her shower sponge and washed her body. She hummed and then began singing her song ‘When You Touch Me’, she appreciated that song a lot more since Maks had told her that he loved that song.

All she wanted was another moment to make things right and have Maks touch her body, mind and soul. She wanted another chance to show him that she could be that woman who could love him and respect him. She knew she had to surrender all of herself to be that woman for Maks, because he was a special man.

She turned off the shower and stepped out, she put on the plush robe that was hanging on the door and went back in the bedroom to dress. After she had finished putting on a beautiful tangerine sundress and a pair of gold gladiator sandals and gold hoops and bracelets; she called Kelly.

“Are you ready?” She asked her.

“Yes I am.” Kelly replied.

“Where do you want to eat at, the Stew fish or Bayside?

“Me want thee real ting, mon.” Kelly said in her best Jamaican accent.

“You are so crazy, Kelly.” Brandy said while laughing at her friend.

“But you love me and my crazy ways.”

“Yeah I do, I’ll meet you in the hallway in 10 seconds.”

“Okay.”

They met up and then they walked over to the Stew fish, which served authentic Jamaican food, not that commercialized resort stuff.

As they were about to be seated Kelly’s phone rung, she looked at the caller id, and saw that it was Maks probably calling to say that he was here.

“Hello.”

“Hey we’re here, where are you guys?” Maks asked Kelly.

Did he just say we, what did he mean by we Kelly wondered? “I’m having lunch.”

“By yourself, where is Brandy?” Maks asked incuriously.

Kelly looked up at Brandy who was busy studying the menu. “Right here.” Kelly replied absently, trying not to bring attention to her conversation. However she wanted to know who was with Maks. Perhaps it was just an error in speech.

“Okay good, I’m going to be in the room let me know when you are finished eating.”

“Okay I will do that, talk to you later.”

“Who was that?” Brandy asked still looking at her menu.

“It was just Beyonce calling to see if we made it to Jamaica?” Kelly said lying through her pretty teeth again. Wow I’m seriously going to have to repent after this vacation.

“That was sweet of her, but I could of swore I heard a man’s voice on the other end.” Brandy replied innocently.

Kelly who was taking a sip of her water at the time, spewed water out of her mouth at Brandy’s statement.

Brandy pushed away from the table when water splashed on her hand.

“Dude what did I say, that made you choke on your water?” Brandy asked looking suspiciously at Kelly.

“May maybe she has a cold. Kelly stammered.

“Wow B needs to get that checked out. Isn’t she on tour?”

“Yeah, she is but she has two weeks off until she heads back out.”

“Well I hope she gets the chance to rest her voice and see a doctor.

“Me too, what are you going to order?” Kelly said quickly changing the subject.

“I think I’m going to have the jerk chicken, with rice and peas, or maybe the curry chicken.”

“Why is it always so difficult to make up your mind when it’s time to order food?” Kelly complained.

“I don’t know, but Niecey Nash had told me she can see why I have such a hard time finding a man, because I can never just make decision.”

“I wouldn’t exactly equate the two as being the same, but I can see the point she is trying to make. You are afraid that if you settle you will have regrets with your choice, however, Brandy you have to learn to take risks.”

“You better remember those words, because I have a feeling they will come back to haunt you someday, my friend.” Brandy said winking at her.

“I take risks all the time, I left my management team and that was a big risk.” Kelly said.

“I’m not talking about risks in your career, but in your love life. The last risk you took was when you got engaged to Roy Williams.” Brandy said rubbing her friends arm.

“Okay you are right. But let’s order I’m starved.” She waved her hand to indicate they were ready to order.

Brandy ordered the Jerk Chicken and Kelly ordered the Curry Chicken. They ate and laughed at each other trying not to get curry all over their hands.

When they finished eating they went to the restroom to wash their hands.

“I am tired, how about we go back to our rooms and rest before we hit the club tonight?” Kelly asked Brandy.

“Sure, I’m tired as well. Too many late nights at the studio, but I’m excited about this album Kelly. I hope I can convince Maks to do some choreography for my videos.” Brandy said.

“I thought we weren’t going to talk about him?” Kelly replied laughing at her friend.

“Well I had a revelation, while I was getting ready for lunch, and I decided I want Maks, and I am going to fight for him. I realized that I have been childish and weak minded. Maks is strong and knows exactly what he wants and he needs a partner who is strong, but who is willing to allow him to be the man.” Brandy voiced with self-assurance.

Kelly screamed and hugged her friend.

“Finally, you get it! Wow B every time I think you can’t amaze anymore, you come back even more powerful. I’m so happy for you. Please just keep your guard down, and remember this very moment.”

“I promise I will. Like I told you in LA, I do love Maks. I am madly in love with him.”

“I am so happy for you, you deserve to be happy and in love with a man like Maksim Chmerkovskiy.”

“I do don’t I?” Brandy said with swagger.

They laughed and then Kelly realized she had to call Maks to let him know they were returning to the room.

“I have to make a quick call, but you don’t have to wait for me.” Kelly said to Brandy, hoping she would take the hint. Brandy did and she left out of the bathroom.

Kelly quickly dialed Maks number. “We are on our way, and I have a feeling you will be pleasantly surprised by Brandy’s attitude.”

“Really? (He questioned) Well I have a surprise of my own, my brother Val is here with me, and he really wants to get to know you.” Maks said to a shocked Kelly.

“What did you just say? Did you just say your brother Val was her with you?” She said answering her own question.

“Yeah, Val is here and I thought he could keep you company, while I kept brandy occupied.” Maks said trying to justify his actions.

“You’re kidding me right, Maks why didn’t you tell me, and where is he staying?”

“Well that is why I got the three bedroom suite instead of two when you said that Serena was joining you.”

“You arrogant bastard. Who the fuck do you think you are to assume I wanted to share close quarters with your equally arrogant ass brother! Kelly fired at him.

“Kelly calm down, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to upset you. I honestly didn’t think you would mind, and Val had no idea you didn’t know. He is just so excited to meet you. He loves your music, and he always thought you were the sexiest one in DC. Please Kelly don’t be mad at me, but I am really sorry if you feel disrespected.” Maks said sincerely.

“I accept your apology, but don’t pull that shit on me again Mr. Chmerkovskiy.” Kelly said laughing, and clearing some of the tension between them.

Maks feeling a little relieved laughed as well.

“Well Brandy should be almost back to the room, so I’ll talk to you later. I guess I need to head back to my room to get acquainted with your brother.”

“I think you might be pleasantly surprised.”

“Hell everybody is full of surprises today.” Kelly snorted and ended the call.

“What a jack ass.” Kelly said out loud in the empty bathroom. Now how am I suppose to deal with this, then she remembered Brandy words from lunch, “You better remember those words, because I have a feeling they will come back to haunt you someday, my friend.” When they were talking about taking risks.

“Well here goes nothing, or should I say everything.” Kelly said out loud.

 

 Brandy entered her room and the apprehension of being alone in a such a big suite was overwhelming for her, that she started to turn around and head out to the beach, when she could have sworn she could smell Maks in the room.

“I am truly losing my mind, or maybe I just really miss Maks. I wish he was here with me.”

“I would hate the thought of you losing your mind, but I love the thought of you missing me.”

Brandy turned around and almost lost her balance, but Maks being quick and agile was able to take hold of her, and secure her balance.

“Oh my goodness how did you, I mean when did you…..Oh my goodness.” Brandy stuttered. Okay get a grip Brandy, not sexy at all she told herself.

Maks hugged her close and Brandy hugged him back.

“Maks I am so sorry for not trusting in us and believing in our love. I love you and I want you in every part of my life.” She said excitedly.

“Baby I love you too, and I forgive you. Can you forgive me for pressuring you?”

“Yes, and I know why you did. Maks I am ready to be your everything, your best friend, your lover, and whatever you need me to be.”

Maks looked deeply in her eyes, and caressed her face tenderly. “I have been waiting it seems like forever for you to say those words to me. Thank you for loving me Brandy, because I really do love you. I want you to be my best friend, my lover, my wife and the mother of my children. Are you ready for that?”

“Yes I am.”

“I have a confession to make, Kelly and Ray J helped me plan this and the phone call was all part of this great master plan to help us get together.” Maks confessed to Brandy.

“I should have known, with the way Kelly was acting. By the way was that you on the phone earlier with Kelly, when we were at lunch?”

“Yes it was, I was letting her know that we were here, and to find out where you were.” Maks explained to her.

“That liar, she told me that it was Beyonce on the phone, but I knew I heard a man’s voice. I’m going to get her when I see her.” Brandy said pretending to be upset.

“Operative word being when you see her; because Ms. Norwood I plan to keep you extremely busy. Besides I brought someone with me who wants to have a little play time with Kelly.” Maks said, while he was caressing Brandy’s back.

“Who?” Brandy asked while she ran her fingers through his hair and then stroked his neck and shoulders.

“Val, he has had a crush on Kelly for a long time. So I brought him along so they can get better acquainted.

“Did Kelly know this?” Brandy asked him.

“No and she was pissed off with me, I apologized but she still seemed upset.”

“Knowing Kelly as well as I do, if she said she will forgive you, then she will. Enough about them, I want to concentrate on us. There is something I want to show, but it’s in the bedroom.” Brandy said as she began taking off her tangerine sun dress and then let it fall on the floor.

She seductively walked towards the bedroom, and turned back to Maks and whispered sexily.

“Follow me baby.”

Maks who didn’t need any further encouragement followed the woman of his dreams to the bedroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

My My Maks, what ever was he thinking? Playing a little matching making of his own.

How do you think Kelly handled it. She should take the risk and try and enjoy Val? Or keep

to herself. 

What about Brandy, do you believe the plan worked? Do you believe she is sincere, or

just horny?? Let me know what you think. Love Nakia.