Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know it's been a minute since I've updated, but I got caught up with the

holidays. I'm so sorry, but I hope this chapter is worth the wait. I have

linked a playlist from my YOUTUBE account that will make this chapter a little more stimulating for you. Please click on the playlist 'Listen while you read this' (the first song is by Trey Songz). I hope you enjoy the ear pleasure as you engage in the pleasure of Brandy & Maks.

Sorry for any errors, but I want to get this up quickly. Enjoy dear hearts. I pray

that you had a Merry Christmas!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 17

http://www.youtube.com/user/soamazing75 

 

 

As they walked into the bedroom, Maks watched Brandy and he had to admit he loved the fact that she was taking

the imitative with him and he loved her boldness.

 

Brandy sauntered over Maks and whispered in his ear. “Look up over the bed, and tell me do you like what you see?”

Maks looked up to the ceiling over the bed and saw the mirror. “Damn, that is hot.” He whispered looking intensely in her eyes.

“I got so wet when I saw it earlier, because I was thinking about us and how we would look making love upside down.”

“I knew you had a freaky side to you; always playing the shy demure little girl, but there is a freak on the inside.” Maks whispered in her ear.

“I honestly didn’t think I had one, but you bring it out of me. I want to be your lady on the street, but YOUR freak in the bedroom.” She promised him.

“Baby, I am never letting you go, so another man will Never know the freak in you.” Maks vowed.

Brandy went over by the bed and pressed play on her I pad to the playlist she had uploaded before she left LA.

Neighbors Know My Name filled the air. Brandy looked at Maks and smiled and said to him.” Make me scream your name.”

Maks walked around Brandy’s body and then he ran his hand down her thigh and then he pulled her close in his arms. “Are you ready for me, because I’m not holding anything back?”

“Yes I’m ready. I promise no regrets, and no games. By the way I am on the pill.” She smiled coyly at Maks.

“Good, but I hope not for long.”

“All in good time, Maks I promise.”

Brandy lifted Maks shirt up over his head, and then she ran her hands all over his chest, and his back, never breaking eye contact with him, and then maks leaned into her body and captured her mouth in a deep searing kiss.

Brandy kissed him back with an unfathomable passion, their tongues collided in duel passion. Brandy moaned deeply into Maks’s mouth causing him to tremble within his body and he felt as if he was on fire.

Maks picked her up and gently lied her on the bed, he removed her bra and her panties. He then removed the rest of his clothes. He crawled up on the bed over her body, and kissed her again.  Brandy’s hand caressed his body, Maks then surprising Brandy flipped her over on her stomach. He ran his hands softly down her back, and then he took his fingertips and made circling motions along her spine.

Brandy’s nerves were tingling through her body, she moaned softly and bit down on her lip to ease the sensations.

“Get on your knees.” Maks commanded.

Brandy fixed her body in position and she looked back at Maks; who was staring at her backside. He ran his hands across her ass cheeks then downward to the opening of her sweetness. He spread her outer lips apart and caressed them making sure not to touch her clit.

“Stop teasing me, I want you so badly.” Brandy moaned.

Maks ignoring her plea moved away from her and stood up from the bed. Brandy looked back at him and he stare at her not giving her the satisfaction she so desperately needed and wanted.

“I want you to understand that I am in complete control. Do you understand?”

Brandy didn’t answer right away, so Maks swatted her ass cheeks.

Brandy whimpered her response. Maks not being satisfied smacked them again. “Answer me!” He commanded.

“Yes! I understand.” She cried out.

“Good now turn over!”

Brandy turned over her following his instructions. Maks grabbed her legs and pulled her down to the edge of the bed and spreading her limber legs back; exposing her sensitive pussy to him. Maks raised her lower body up to him and began feasting on her; he ran his tongue up and down on her hypersensitive sex. He stimulated her clit with his eager tongue in rotating circles.

“Oh my goodness, Maks don’t stop, it feels so good.” Brandy cried.

Maks gave her pussy a deep kiss causing Brandy to explode. “Damn.”

Maks swallowed her essence and trailing tender kisses on her vulnerable pussy. He flicked her clit again, and then he sucked it fully into her mouth causing her another explosive orgasm.

Maks tenderly licked her essence and then he gently laid her lower body back on the bed. H e kissed her stomach leaving a hot trail up to her engorged breast. He lightly massaged her breast and licked each of her aroused nipples, then began a deep sucking on each nipple. He cupped both breast in his massive hands and sucked and gently bit on her nipples.

Brandy licked her lips while watching maks make love to her breasts, Maks watched her tongue and reached up to engage her mouth in an erotic foreplay. He captured her bottom lip and softly chewed on it, and then licked her lip to soothe it.  

Maks looked deeply in Brandy’s eyes and then slowly entered in her, he raised her bottom to gain better access to her vagina,

“I’ve missed you so much, Brandy. You feel so good.” Maks moaned.

“I missed you too, so much Maks.” Brandy panted.

Brandy ran her hands down his back and down to his buttocks, urging him to move faster, but Maks slowed down completely causing Brandy to cry out her disappointment.

“Tell me what you want, what you need?”

“I want you to go faster and deeper.” She boldly whispered.

Maks loving her declaration began thrusting deeply into Brandy, he then flipped her over on her stomach and raised her on her knees. Maks plunged deeply into Brandy. Theirs body grinding into each other and the seat rolling down their bodies.

Maks pulled Brandy’s hair to force her to look at him as he fucked her; he captured her mouth in a hot kiss.

“This feels sooooooooo good, I’m about to cum.” Brandy shouted.

“That’s it baby; I want you too fucking cum all over my dick. Whose pussy is this?” He commanded.

Brandy feeling so overwhelmed by their lovemaking couldn’t answer Maks. She put her head down flat onto the bed and bit down on her bottom lip to prevent herself from screaming.

“I can’t hear you!” He said fucking her even harder and making the bed shake. Maks looked up at he and Brandy in the mirror on the ceiling, and the sight of the two them made him harder.

“It’s your pussy.” She screamed.

“What’s my name?”

“Maks, it’s your pussy Maks.”

“All mine and only mine.”

“Yes it’s yours.” Brandy moaned as she climaxed.

Maks knew she came because he could feel her pussy clench to his cock, causing him to explode deeply within her.

“Damn that was good.” Maks said as he pulled out of Brandy, and stood up.

Brandy still riding on the affects of her orgasm could only nod.

“Don’t move, I’ll get you a warm wash towel to clean you up. He said.

Brandy just simply laid there and waited for him to return.

“Turn over.” He said gently to Brandy.

Brandy turned over as Maks gently washed his essence from her body.

After he took the towel back to bathroom, he came back to the bed and laid down next Brandy who was now under the cover with a smile on her face.

Maks caressed her face and looked into her eyes and said. “You’ve made me so happy; I love you with all of my heart.

“I love you too, sweetheart. Thank you for loving me for me. You complete me. You are my relation and connection to the sun with you next to me, there is no darkness I can’t overcome. You are my raindrops you are my sea, with you and God who’s my sunlight I’m blooming, grown so beautifully. Baby, I’m proud, proud to be your girl you make the confusion go all away from this cold and misty world. I am in love with you; you set me free, I can’t do this thing called life without you here with me. Because I’m dangerously in love with you, I’ll never leave just keep loving me the way I love you loving me.” She said with sincerity.

Maks reached for her and held her close, He never felt this way before, and he felt like he was so close to getting what he wanted and needed. No woman had ever told him that he completed them. He made a vow to himself that he would do anything to make her happy.

 

 

 ****************************************************

As Kelly was walking back to her room, the thought came to her mind to

Google Mr. Valentin Chmerkovskiy, so she went to one of the pool areas and sat on a lounge chair. What she discovered about him both amazed and fascinated her. He was a champion Ballroom Dancer, professional violinist, and most surprising he was a rapper. She looked at some of his videos on YouTube of his dance competitions and was immediately turned on by his sexiness. Valentin or Val had a sex appeal that was dynamic and enthralling.

However, dude was too young for her; he was 24 years old. Oh no, Ms. Kelly do not mess around with boys, that went against her code. She honestly did not want to be bothered with some little boy who has a crush on her.

Kelly wanted to find her man with sensitive eyes, one who understood that love is stronger than pride. She wanted a man with a sensitive mind one of a kind. She was not going to settle until she found that one perfect man. So she had to a man, and not just any man, but one of a kind.

“I should just kill Maks, because that is the only way I will get some satisfaction, and Brandy would just have to be mad at her.” She laughed out loud to herself.

“Care to share your joke with me?” a tall, beautiful, sexy caramel skinned man asked her.

Kelly looked up at all that finess and for once was speechless.

“I guess not.” the beautiful stranger answered his own question.

Kelly finally coming out of her stupor replied. “I’m sorry it was just an inside joke. She said sounding flustered even to herself.

“Well it’s all good to see a beautiful woman enjoying herself. By the way my name is Jamar Stephens.” He said introducing himself.

“Nice to meet you Jamar Stephens; my name is Kelly Rowland.” Kelly said and flashing him her best smile.

“I know who you are; you would have to been born yesterday not to know who you are.” He replied honestly.

Kelly blushed she knew that most people recognized her, but she never wanted to appear too presumptuous to others.

“Are you on this beautiful island alone?” Jamar asked her.

“No I’m here with a friend.” She simply replied.

“Do you mind if I sit down?” Jamar asked politely.

“No, of course have a seat.”

“May I ask another question, without being audacious?” Jamar asked Kelly.

“It depends on what it is?” Kelly jokingly answered.

“I’m just joking.” Kelly laughed when she saw the baffled look on his face. “You may ask me.”

“Are you here with a ‘male’ friend or a female friend?”

“Both.” Kelly replied to his question.

“Would I be safe in asking you out to dinner this evening?”

“Yes you would be, being that the two of them are together, and probably won’t be available for anything, or anyone but the two of them.

“Are you staying in the villas?” He inquired.

“Yes, and are you?”

“Yes, we can meet here, if you don’t feel comfortable with me knowing which room you’re in.

“Okay let’s meet here. What time?”

“At 7 this evening, is that good for you?” He asked her.

“Perfect, Jamar.” She smiled sweetly at him.

“Good, well until 7 pretty lady.” He said taking her hand and placing a kiss on the top.

Kelly waited until she couldn’t see him anymore and squealed, she got up from the lounge chair her mind free of her earlier dilemma and headed to her room she was half way there when she remembered, Valentin Chmerkovskiy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

I hope your mind and ears were stimulated. I believe that music is the soundtrack to our lives. Please R&R; I truly enjoy hearing from each of you. I will try to add a pic of Val and Jamar Stephens.

RIP Lady Tee, her music played a major role in my childhood and her voice and music will live on forever! And that is Square Biz!