Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello, I know it's been a while since I've updated, but i hope you haven't

forgotten about this story. I've been busy, but 2011 is off to an Awesome

start!!! I hope you will enjoy, and chapter 20 will be interactive. You tell me 

what you want to happen. However, if i don't get a big enough response I

will just go on with my version. I hope you will R&R, and leave your desires for

what you want to see happen next. Enjoy!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Chapter 19

 

Kelly could feel Val’s eyes on her as she sat talking to Jamar. She looked over at him, and quickly looked away from the intense heat of his glaring. Kelly shifted uncomfortably and needed to escape to gain control of her surroundings.

“Let’s go dance.” Kelly said to Jamar, as she rose and took him by the hand.

“Sure.” Jamar replied noticing the tension between Kelly and Val. He wanted to ask him why was he just sitting there and staring at his date, and totally ignoring his own date. Jamar was an astute business man, observing his environment was crucial in the banking industry. Besides he was a man and he knew when a man was sexually frustrated.

 http://www.youtube.com/user/soamazing75

Kelly walked quickly down the stairs to get to the already crowded dance floor. Jamar followed her as they grooved to “What’s My Name”.

“I love this song, it’s so sexy.” Kelly said as she danced sexily to the beat of the song.

“Show me what you’re working with girl, drop it like it’s hot.” Jamar coaxed a willing Kelly.

Kelly and Jamar were having a good time dancing, however Kelly still had that odd feeling of being watched.

They continued dancing even when the song ended and “Bottoms Up” filled the night club. Kelly raised her hands up and moved her body to the pulse of the beat. People next to them were watching her in admiration, for they recognized that she was Kelly Rowland, and she was sharing a dance floor with them.

Val watched Kelly as she sexily moved her body against her date, he felt jealous, because she should have been on the dance floor with him, and not that uptight asshole; he couldn’t even keep up with her, he was off beat and he wanted to show him how to handle a woman like Kelly.

“Val, are you going to stare at her all night, if so I’m out of here. Why did you ask me to sit up here with you, if you were just going to ignore me?” Jana the pretty red haired girl asked him.

Val looked at her and realized he was behaving badly towards her, but he didn’t expect to see Kelly here with her date. It through him for a loop, because his intentions were to get to know Jana and have a good time, when he saw her sitting with her friends at the bar. However, that all went out the door when Kelly arrived.

“You’re right and I apologize. Let me make it up to you, Lets hit the dance floor.”

“I’m not much of a dancer.” Jana said warning him.

“Don’t worry you won’t be the only one out there who can’t dance.” Val said with a smirk on his face.

As Val and Jana walked on the dance floor; the DJ announced he had a special treat for everyone in honor of the special guest on the dance floor.

“This song is for you Kelly.” The DJ announced as he pointed at her.

Kelly’s hit “Like This” starting playing, and Kelly pointed and winked at the DJ. She closed her eyes and danced her body to the bass of the music. She expertly winded her body and raised her arms above her head and then lowered her body midway to the dance floor.

Jamar stepped back and watched Kelly, as she danced becoming entranced

by her movements. He stepped back because he knew he couldn’t keep up with her, and didn’t want to draw attention to his dancing.

Val also captivated by Kelly, moved closer to her leaving a rhythmically challenged Jana by herself. Val stepped closer to Kelly and pressed his body against Kelly’s, however not caring about Jamar or Jana. He felt drawn to Kelly and he moved his body with hers.

Kelly still dancing with her eyes closed did not pull back when she felt a body press up against her. She just assumed it was Jamar, but she felt a different energy with him, she felt a warmth in her body that she had only felt with one man. Kelly turned around and met the eyes of Val. He felt so good to her that she didn’t pull back; she let her body lead her and not her mind.

Val and Kelly continued dancing together caught up in only the two of them. Val brought Kelly closer to him, so she could feel his arousal and know that she stirred his desire.

When Kelly felt his arousal she was pulled out of her trance, and she stepped away from Val and looked around and become embarrassed when she realized they had caused a scene and that Jamar did not look pleased with her performance.

However, she was pissed off at Jamar for just allowing another man to push him aside and start dancing with her. She looked at Val who had a smirk on his face. “Thanks for the dance doll face, I truly enjoyed myself. Although I’m sure you felt my gratitude.” He said and then walked away.

Kelly wanted to go after him and smack that smirk off his face, but she didn’t want to cause any further attention to her. She looked back at Jamar who looked at her in confusion, but grabbed her hand and walked off the dance floor. He didn’t let go of her hand until they were outside of the club.

“You want to tell me what the hell is going on with you and the white boy?” He asked her in a controlled anger.

Kelly ignoring his question, and opted for one of her own. “Why the hell did you allow him to push up on me? What real man does that shit?” Kelly powered back at him.

“Why can’t you answer my question, Kelendria? And for your info I didn’t just let him push up on you, I had stepped back to allow you to dance and he stepped in without asking me. However, when you did realize it was him; you didn’t pull way; you kept on dancing with him. The reason I didn’t say anything, is because for one I don’t own you, and two you didn’t complain.” Jamar said.

“I thought it was you, my back was turned and, besides I had my eyes closed caught up in the moment.” Kelly didn’t want to say that she should have known it wasn’t him, because she hadn’t felt that energy that she experienced on the dance floor earlier with him.

“So now do you care to tell me what’s really going on between the two of you?”

“I can’t stand Val; he is such an arrogant jerk. Just wait until we get back to our room I’m going….”

“Wait, wait just a second here. Are you sharing a room with this guy? I thought you told me you were here with friends?” Jamar said accusingly.

“I am, he was forced on me by his brother Maks.” Kelly went on to explain to him everything that happened from setting up Brandy and Maks to Maks trying to do a little match making of his own.

“Wow, you people in the entertainment industry have a lot of nerve, to just interfere with each other love lives.” He shook his head in bafflement.

“Well what I did was to try to help my friend see how much Maks loved her; I didn’t throw her in a room with a complete stranger.” Kelly said trying to justify her actions.

Jamar laughed and then looked Kelly in the eyes and said, “You may be angry with Val, but you are attracted to him and he to you.

“Whatever, think what you like, but I do find you attractive.” Kelly said to Jamar.

“Really is that so, well then show me?” Jamar challenged her.

Kelly slowly walked up to him and then she met his lips for a kiss. The kiss was good, but she didn’t feel any fireworks, unlike when she and Val kissed earlier. I have to get him out of my mind, Kelly thought to herself.

Jamar took the kiss further, but Kelly pulled back when he tried to French kiss her.

“Moving too fast for me Mr. Stephen, no tongue on the first date I just met you.” Kelly said defensibly.

“My bad, and you are right, I just lost control with your beauty and forgot to be a gentleman.”

“Apology accepted.” Kelly replied while yawning.

“You look tired, and ready to turn in for the evening.”

“Yes I am tired, but I have to let Brandy know that I am about to leave so that she won’t send out an APB on my whereabouts.”

Kelly and Jamar headed back in to the VIP section of the club, when Val approached them and asked if he could speak to Kelly alone.

“Kelly may I have a word with you alone?”

“No, I’m tired and I’m going back to the room, you can talk to me in the morning.” Kelly replied wearily.

Val not happy with her reply, but didn’t want to further upset her, just nodded his head and stepped away.

When Kelly reached the VIP, she stopped in mid step when she noticed Brandy and Maks dancing together privately. Their chemistry alone should have gotten them to the finals of DWTS, but oh well at least they both found each other and in her opinion that was so much more than an ugly disco looking trophy.

“Excuse me love birds, but I just wanted to inform Brandy that I am going back to my room for the evening.”

Brandy pulled away from Maks and went to her friend, Brandy stared at Kelly for a moment and then said, “Are you alright, you look really tired, but I know you, you love the club and no matter how much you travel; you always have enough energy for the club?”

Kelly not wanting to discuss what was really bothering her in front of Maks, just simply replied. “I talk to you tomorrow, but you and Maks continue to enjoy each other, and don’t mind me.”

“Kel, you are my friend and I will always make time for you, but we will talk tomorrow okay? Maks and I were about to head back to our room, however we were waiting on you to return. Where is your friend Jamar?”

“He’s waiting for me downstairs. He’s going to walk back with me, but if you and Maks are ready we can all walk back together.”

 

 

*******************************************************************

 

As Maks and Brandy were getting ready for bed, Brandy was looking at her phone and frowning.

“What’s wrong, Brandy? What are you looking at?” A concerned Maks asked her.

“Why are these people harassing me? They are accusing me for the reason why you and Erin aren’t together. Brandy replied in disbelief.

“What are you looking at?” He said coming over to her on the bed, to see what she was talking about.

“I’m on twitter, and these people are vicious; why doesn’t Erin get her followers to stop being so hateful?  What the hell is her problem, I’ve been nothing but nice to her. I didn’t trip on her when she wrote that stupid blog or when she made those air head remarks on GMA, but using innocent people to speak for her; is pushing the bar.” Brandy said in anger and frustration.

“I will deal with Erin, but for the mean time block those idiots, including Erin.” Maks said to Brandy.

“Maks either you handle her or I will. It’s time for her to understand that you don’t want her and her little followers need to get that fantasy out of their minds about the two of you being together. It’s not going to happen and get over it.”

“I love how you are staking claim a in your man; it’s so sexy baby.” Maks said has he started kissing on her neck.

“Do you really, Mr. Chmerkovskiy? Or are you turned on by the thought of two women wanting you?” Brandy asked him.

“Both.” Maks said jokingly.

“Wrong answer Maks.” Brandy said hitting him on the arm.

“Ouch you hit me, you are supposed to love me and not hurt me.

 

Brandy climbed on top of Maks and said to him looking deep in his eyes.

“Ever since the first time I met you at the reveal I knew we would be friends, but what I didn’t know is that we become the best of friends. You are special to me, and I owe so much to you for helping me to get my confidence back. For defending me the way you do when people are cruel to me on different websites and for fighting for us, for this relationship. For trusting me with your heart and simply for just being you; you let me see a side that most people never get to witness and I adore you for that. Thank you, Maks for loving me, and seeing me for who I am.” Brandy said with tears shining in her eyes.

“You know I am a man of not many words, but I saw something special in you, the moment we met. At first it was a need to protect you, but then I fell in love with your heart and energy, your goodness, and your innocence. The way you helped me when my grandmother died, and then all of your support when the media was attacking me about Bristol Palin, you were there for me. You became my friend first, and even though we had some rough times, we still had a connection that was unbreakable. I promise that I will always try to listen to you, and respect you and your career, because I know how important your music is to you, and along with your family; I will be your biggest supporter.” Maks replied with tears of his own in his eyes.

“Oh Maks, you are perfect to me, and I will also support you and your dancing along with your studios and whatever else you wish to accomplish.”

Maks kissed the lover of his heart and made sweet passionate love to her. He whispered in her ear and told her he will always love her and that he will never let her go.

 

After they had finished making love, Brandy laid next to Maks with his arm wrapped securely around her, and she wondered how long will they be allowed to be at peace, before the ugly monster reared his head and come knocking at their door. She wanted life to remain peaceful, but she knew that it was only a matter of time, before their happiness was challenged.

 

 *****************************************************************

Kelly laid across her bed, listening to her IPOD. She didn’t hear the knock on her bedroom door.

Therefore she was startled and angry when she saw Val standing in her door way.

“Don’t you know how to knock; I have had it with you and your constant rudeness!” Kelly said rising from the bed to stand at the foot of the bed.”

Kelly was so thrown off guard; that she had forgotten she was dressed in her dark purple camisole and matching lace fringed boy shorts. However, the way she was dressed did not go unnoticed by Val.

“I did knock, but since you were listening to your IPOD, I guess you didn’t hear me.”

“So what Val, common sense should have told you not to enter without getting permission, from me. What do you want?  I told you to wait until the morning to talk to me.”

“I just wanted to apologize to you, because we have gotten off to the wrong start. I apologize for all of this mess and hope you will forgive me for my part in it.” Val sincerely expressed.

“Apology accepted, and you’re right we have gotten off on the wrong foot, but I also apologize for the way I have treated you.”

“So how did your date go with Mr. Uptight?”

“He is not uptight, he is a good guy, and the date went okay. We had a nice dinner and you already know what happen at the club.”

“Well let me just say this with all due respect if I may; he can’t handle you, you need a real man to handle you.” Val said confidently.

“I guess you would be that man, too handle me, I suppose. But let me make it very clear for you, you will never get that chance, and I don’t do boys. Now have a good night and don’t let the bed bugs bite.” Kelly said sarcastically as she turned her back to get back in the bed.

Kelly not realizing the swiftness in Val was thrown off balance when he quickly reached out and grabbed her and then pushes her up against the wall.

“Little boy, I’ll show you just how much of man I really am, Ms. Kelly.” Val said as he crushes his mouth against hers and he could feel her fists furiously beating on his back as his mouth made love to her hers

Val felt soft full lips pressing back to his own lips and knew she was kissing him back with as much force.

This wasn't sexual, emotional, or even physical desire, this was anger, and the fight for dominance that both of them had been looking for.

Kelly fighting for more control pulled his head back by the grip she had on his hair cutting off their tongue play and effectively releasing a moan from Val. With his neck exposed she attacked in with gentle kisses, little nibbles, and tongue lashes.

It seemed that she was winning this battle with him, until Val grabbed the back of her thighs and hoisted her up to be aligned with his waist. Then he let her go, a trick that forced her to lock her legs around him if she didn't want to fall. Reflectively she let go of his hair and grabbed on to his shoulders for balance. With only a boy shorts pussy was exposed to the harsh denim fabric of his erection that he was effectively rubbing against her.

"You can't deny this Kelly." She heard his words through the haze of euphoria he was creating with his gyrations.

"This is nothing but a physical reaction Val." She spat out at the same time feeling the dampness in her boy shorts grow.

"Physical, huh?"

Val slid his hand up the back of her thigh to the curve of her ass, toward her panties. He stopped his movements when he reached the delicate scrap of silk, for a minute he played with the silk fringe of her boy shorts that he had dreamed about for so long. With a tug, he ripped the little underwear off of her body.

Sliding along her slit slowly with his middle finger, gauging her reactions. She was dripping wet for him; there was no denying the juices that were running like honey on the inside of her leg. He heard her breathe hitch in her throat as soon as his finger connected with her inner flesh.

What was he doing to her? Every touch and movement of his fingers and she felt sparks zing straight to her clit. Her muscles were twitching uncontrollably; she couldn't stop her body from reacting to everything he did no matter how harsh.

Gently he inserted one finger into her until he heard her gasp, and then pulled out slowly. Withdrawing his soaked fingers from her panties he left her body empty of his touch once again. He brought his fingers to eye level with her face watching her for any type of reaction. Stone faced she stared at him but her eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Now tell me Kelly do you get this wet over just a 'physical reaction'?" He whispered angrily in a husky tone. She had lied to his face, but more importantly she had denied him the satisfaction of knowing that he wasn't the only one suffering.

All reasonable thought was cut off by Val’s touch; she couldn't even form words to say anything. It felt electric, everything felt so good but her body was screaming for something, she didn't know what but it was begging her for more. Uncontrollable shivers ran through her legs and she whimpered. It was beginning to be too much; she whispered his name on a breath of air in a silent plea.

"What is it Kelly? You can't possibly be turned on because you're not attracted to me like that. Right?" He growled sarcastically. In his haze of anger he bit down hard on the sensitive are between her neck and collar bone. This was his property and he wanted to mark her to let everyone know that he had loved her well.

As Val bite down on her neck she let out a small shriek and pushed her pelvis toward his hand forcing his fingers to brush of her clit for the first time. She jumped in shock; it was like direct access to every nerve ending in her body. She threw her head back, letting him have free access to her body. In his anger he knew he was being rough with Kelly but the feisty hellion was enjoying it. If her moans were any type of an indicator then he was on the right track.

"Plea...please...Val."

"Tell me you love it." He barked out at her, he needed her to confirm what her body was already telling him. Raising her jaw defiantly she stared him straight in the face and bit her lip silently signaling to him that she wouldn't do it, a final act of strength.

Aggressively he started stroking her clit wanting more than anything to get her to cum, hard. During his anger haze to get her to submit he hadn't realized she had snuck her hands underneath his shirt until her fingers contacted with his skin. Her touch was like fire, but Kelly was dying for some of her own skin to skin contact with him and in her position this was the closest she could get.

She was trembling, he could feel that she was close to Cumming, she just need that extra push. More aggressive then he meant to be, he pushed her sweater and bra up simultaneously with one hand. Those perky little breasts sprang free from there confinement. Just like he had thought her nipples were like little chocolate chips. Chocolate chips were meant to be eaten and that's exactly what he sought out to do.

"Say it Kelly." He whispered hotly right above one nipple.

Kelly swallowed and tried rotating her hips against his fingers to get that final push over the edge but it was of no use.

"I......I......shit...please...Val."

"Say it!" he barked while pinching her clit.

"Yes. God, yes I love it, now please..." she gasped out.

With that he locked onto her nipple and sucked hard. She toppled over the edge with a scream that she tried smothering with one hand, while the other latched onto Val’s back. Her body was trembling so hard that he had to hold her up so that she wouldn't fall.

She was absolutely beautiful as she came, he could feel her every muscle release and contract. This was beyond his wildest imaginations of what Kelly’s first orgasm from him would be like. She was wild and unrestrained, he knew that this orgasm was real and that she was enjoying every moment.

Val felt drunk with power and he rested his head against hers as Kelly was still reeling from the most powerful orgasm of her life. They stayed in that position for a few seconds until Kelly started pushing Val away from her traitorous body.

 

“Get off of me dammit!” She screamed at him.

Val slowly moved back away from her, but he looked her deeply in her eyes and said. “This is not over; you will be mine, before we leave this Island.”

“Fuck you, Val. You will never get near this pussy again, and that is a promise.” She smiled at him, however the smile never reaching her eyes.

“That sounds more like a challenge, than a promise; And baby I love a challenge.” Val said as he turned to leave Kelly’s room.

He ducked in perfect timing as Kelly threw a magazine at him.

“I hate you, Valentine, I hate you.” Kelly screamed out at him. However, Val turned around and said very calmly,

“I’m sure you think you do, Kelly.” Val replied as he leisurely walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:
Tell me what you think. Please now Review.