Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello sorry took so long to update, but I've been so busy. I wanted

to get something up, this chapter is real short but it's a hot one!!

I hope you enjoy and I have introduced Serena William in this chapter. 

Please excuse any spelling typos and  grammar errors. I hope you enjoy.

By the way this chapter is very sexually graphic. Just wanted to warn you

in case you are reading this at work or in the middle of class (lol).




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Chapter 20

 http://www.youtube.com/user/soamazing75

 

Day 2 in Jamaica

Brandy and Maks sat on their villa’s balcony and ate breakfast together. They watched as the sun rose on the beach creating such beauty for the lovers.

Brandy walked over to lean on the railings to look out onto the deep blue ocean water.

“This is so beautiful, Maks.” She said, however her mind still thinking about the mess with Erin Andrews and her obsessed followers.

Maks noticing the dread in her voice went and stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her solidly against his body. “What’s wrong, Brendy, Brendy, Brendy?” He teased saying her name the way she loved when he allowed his native accent to thicken.

“Maks, I’m worried about what happens when we leave here, when we have to deal with the real world; like with the whole Erin issue.” Brandy turned so that she was facing Maks face to face; to witness his facial expressions.

“I told you last night that I will deal with Erin, and I promise you I will take care of it.” Maks said with a bit of attitude.

Brandy not wanting to start an argument with him, however needing to make him understand that this was a woman to woman issue, and that it’s best that Erin heard it from her directly.

“I didn’t sleep very well last night, due to all of the dreams I kept having concerning this BS; therefore I believe it is best for me to deal with Erin in a mature, but ‘I’m not taking no shit off of you’ manner.” Brandy stared boldly in Maks eyes daring him to say differently.

“If you feel that is the best way, then by all means do so. But I want you to understand that there is nothing Erin can do or say that would make me change my mind about you or our relationship; if that is why you are hesitant for me to deal with the situation.” He reassured Brandy.

“No I trust with all my heart, but this needs to be handled between the two of us. She has made it personal, and I have to deal with her, too let her know I am not a little girl who she can bully through blogs or on twitter. But I need for you to trust me, because this could result in the two of you not being friends anymore. Can you handle that, Maks?” She asked him with sincerity.

Maks looked at Brandy in true admiration and respect, because this was not the Brandy he first met, but always knew was buried deep inside of her. “Yes I trust you, and I can most definitely handle not having Erin in my life; as long as I have you in my life.

Brandy feeling confidant and sexy with Maks pulled his mouth to hers in a passionate kiss. Brandy let go of all her fears and apprehensions and poured all of her love and passion into their kiss. She boldly made love to his mouth with her tongue. Brandy began to undo Maks robe and then she slid it down his arms onto the ground. She allowed her hands to daringly explore his body his smooth broad chest his nipples as she scraped her fingers across them, causing her lover to moan in appreciation.

Brandy then moved her mouth and tongue down the sensitive plains of his neck. She then sucked hard on his neck leaving her passion marks on him.

“Mmmh that feels so good, baby.” Maks said to his ardent lover.

“Does it baby? I love to make you feel good.” She told him as she continued to explore his body with her tongue, as now manipulated her tongue on his right nipple, and then sucked in deeply and then bit down on the sensitive nub. She did the same to his left nipple. She proceeded down to his navel where she flicked her tongue in and out of navel.

“I think somebody is ready for me.” She said teasingly to him as she caressed his fully erect penis.

“Why don’t you get reacquainted with him, he’s missed your mouth and tongue on him.” Maks said with fervor as he looked down at Brandy.

“You read my mind.” She said as he licked the head of his cock. She then ran her tongue down the underside and then back up to the head she continued to do this and then she sucked the big mushroomed head of his cock into her mouth sucking deeply like a suction cup.

“Fuck!” Maks yelled out as Brandy expertly sucked his cock.

Brandy looked up at Maks as she slurped on his cock and he stared back into her eyes as she fucked him with her mouth. He fingers played with his hypersensitive balls, making Maks pump harder into her mouth.

Maks feeling so caught up in the emotions of having the love of his life love him so intimately and boldly on the balcony of their villa, pushed her away and pulled her up and then swiftly move the robe from her naked body and turned her around so that her back was against the railing of the balcony and raised her legs up to his shoulders and thrusted deeply into her hot pussy.

Maks having no mercy rammed his big cock into her tight pussy over and over again.

“Maks don’t stop this feels so good, oh baby I love the way you fuck your pussy.” Brandy said breathlessly in his ear.

Her words spurned Maks to go deeper, and then he pulled out of her sweetness, and then he turned her around and entered her from behind, he raised one of her legs so he could have deeper access to his pussy. Maks slapped her ass and watched as her cheeks reddened and then he caressed her ass and then slapped her ass again.

Brandy moaned from the sensation of Maks slapping her ass and urged him to go deeper into her wet juicy sex.

Brandy leaned her head back and Maks grabbed hold to her hair seized her mouth in a hot wet kiss.

Brandy’s body began to tighten up and her eyes rolled back as she felt her body begging for release, Maks began furiously rubbing her clit and that pushed her body over the edge. She screamed out not caring who heard her as pussy tighten around Maks cock and she exploded into a million tiny nerves and Maks squirted his essence deep into her womb.

“Wow that was unbelievable!” Maks said to Brandy as he turned her back around to face him and lift her up into his arms. He carried back into their villa and placed her gently on the bed, as went into the bathroom to run her a bubble bath.

“Yes it was.” Brandy said as she waited for Maks to return and to carry her lovingly to the bathroom, where they took a relaxing bath and then made love again in the bathtub and then again in their bedroom and slept until mid afternoon, when Brandy’s phone rang.

Brandy answered her phone, “Hello.”

“Yo Bran get your lazy ass up and come and say hello to me.”

“Serena?” What are you doing here?” A surprised Brandy said into her phone.

“Kelly invited me, to keep her company, but that was before Val. Besides I want to hear all about this new guy she met. So get some clothes on, and pry yourself away from lover boy for about an hour.” Serena Williams said to her good friend of many years. “See you in little while.”

“Okay I’ll be there shortly.” Brandy replied to Serena.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading. What do you think Serena will say when she

finds out who Kelly's new friend is? 

And what about that Brandy and Maks? They are so freaky (lol), first in the 

club and now on the balcony. My, my, my Maks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!