Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello, here is chapter 23. I'm so glad you guys are enjoying this story, beacuse

it really does motivate me to write from the heart when I read your reviews.

Thank you to all the readers, and especially those who take the time to review.

Enjoy, friends! Please excuse any spelling errors and grammar errors.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 23

 

“Go ahead and cry, sweetheart.” Val whispered to Kelly.

Kelly continued to cry, but she was getting to that point where she was starting to get a headache, and her eyes felt swollen. She knew her makeup was smudged, and she looked like a hot mess. However, it felt so good to be in Val’s arms, and she never wanted to let him go.

Val could feel Kelly was beginning to calm down and he gently caressed her back. He kissed the top of head, and he felt Kelly tighten her hold on him. Having her in his arms made him feel complete and whole, and he could her hold her in his arms forever.

“Thank you, for being here for me, and letting me sob, and slob all over you.” Kelly softly said.

“Anytime, I’m so sorry you had to go through that pain, my heart ached for you. But baby, you handled yourself with class. Most women would have smacked the shit out of Jamar.” Val chuckled.

Kelly laughed, “Believe me I wanted to, but he is not worth me losing my dignity over.

“So be honest with me, and tell me how are you really feeling?”

Kelly took a deep breath and sighed, “I’m just so hurt, because I thought Serena and I were better than this. Granted I don’t know all the details behind her relationship with Jamar, but I’m her girl and she should have told me what she suspected when I told her about him.”

“True, but the more I ponder on all this; I just feel Serena allowed her emotions to get the best of her, and she didn’t intentionally set out to hurt you.” Val explained.

“But why did she have to do it during dinner, why couldn’t she just wait until we had finished dinner and then ask to speak to us in private.” Kelly said trying to rationalize the situation.

“I can’t answer those questions, but what I can tell you is that we all have done something that we later regret once we had time to think about our actions.” Val reasoned.

“I know you’re right, but it still hurts. I mean it’s not like I’m in love with Jamar, but I just expected better from them especially my friend.”

Val gently ran his hand gently down the side of Kelly’s face and looked deeply in her eyes and told her, “You are so beautiful to me and you deserve to be loved and respected always. So don’t worry about him and his dishonesty, he doesn’t deserve you.”

Kelly leaned into Val and she reached up to his lips with her lips and kissed him softly and hesitantly. Val feeling the softness of her lips against his crushed his mouth deeply to hers and he began to explore her mouth with confidence and passion.

Kelly moaned into his mouth as his tongue caressed the inside of her mouth.

“You taste so good.” Val said as he kissed the corner of her mouth, and then kissed her closed eyelids, her nose and again her mouth.

Kelly pressed her body closer to his, and kissed him back with everything that was in her. Their tongues were mimicking the sex act, and Kelly felt as if she could have an orgasm just from their kiss.

Kelly began unbuttoning Val’s shirt, but he broke away from their kiss and stood up and ripped his shirt off of his sculpted chest and then he told Kelly to take off her dress and she readily obeyed him.

When Kelly was left in just her black lace bra, and thong; Val sat down on the edge of the bed and he reached out his hand for Kelly to come to him. Kelly stood in between his partially opened legs and watched as Val’s hands explored her lithe body. Val turned Kelly around and then he stood up and unhooked her bra and Kelly pulled down the straps and removed it from her body. Val stood in front of her and then Kelly stared into his eyes giving him approval to make love to her.

“Do you have protection?” Kelly asked him.

“Yes.” He replied and he reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet and retrieved a couple condoms. Val tossed the condoms on the bed, and then he reached for Kelly and she went into his arms and slowly kissed his soft lips, to his strong jaw line down to his neck and then back to his lips to engage with him a deep searing kiss that left them both breathless.

Val lifted Kelly up into his arms and placed her gently on the bed. He took off his pants and boxers and joined Kelly on the bed. Val laid his bed over hers skin to skin and they both could feel the heat their bodies generated.

Val planted kisses on her face her neck, he licked her ear and then gently blew in her ear, his tongue explored her neck where he sucked deeply leaving his passion mark, he traced his tongue on her succulent nipple and then suckled her breast while his hand played with her other nipple.

“That feels so good, Val please don’t stop.” Kelly moaned.

“You like that.” Val whispered seductively.

“Yes.”

Val wanted to give her other breast equal treatment licked the nipple and then he tenderly nipped her nipple. He licked the valley of breasts in lazy circles leaving a wet trail down to her navel, where he played with her navel.

Val opened Kelly legs wide and then he spread her nether lips apart and with his fingers he traced the inner folds of her vagina. “Your pussy is so pretty.” Val said as he flicked his tongue on her clit, and then he began to suck and lick on her wet pussy. He inserted one finger as he continued to lick her and then he inserted another finger in her tight hole. Val bended his fingers so he could hit that spongy spot and began to vigorously finger fuck her.

“OHMYGOODNESSVALOOOOOOHHHHH!” Kelly screamed as she came all over Val’s fingers.

Val continued to lick her pussy as she came again Val removed his fingers and licked them clean, as he watched Kelly watching him.

Val grabbed on of the condoms off the bed and ripped it opened and rolled it down his sizeable erection.

He grabbed Kelly’s legs and pulled her down to the edge of the bed and spread her legs like an eagle and thrusted deeply in her tight snatch.

“Fuck!” Val groaned as he entered her sweetness.

Kelly not wanting him to slow down began moving her hips to match his rhythm.

Val slammed hard into her pussy causing her to bounce on the bed. “Damn, this is so good, don’t stop.” Kelly cried.

“Look at me, while I fuck you.” Val demanded of Kelly.

Kelly opened her eyes and stared deeply into his eyes feeling something she couldn’t quite describe happen between the two of them.

Val leaned down and kissed Kelly sucking her tongue in his mouth deeply; Kelly moaned into his mouth. Val broke the kiss, and moved down to her neck and sucked deeply on her neck leaving a passion mark.

“I’m about to cum.” Kelly cried as she bit down on his shoulder. Her body exploded and rippled as she experienced her third orgasm.

Val continued pumping into her body until he came a few minutes after she did. However, due to his insatiable need for Kelly, Val was still hard and he was still slowly thrusting into her.

“I’m not finished.” Val told Kelly.

This time Val made sweet love to Kelly, he put Kelly on top of him and allowed her to control their rhythm as she rode him and made love to him.

Kelly leaned down to Val’s neck and sucked his neck like a vampire leaving her brand on him. Val flipped Kelly back on her back to take back control and to bring her to another mind blowing orgasm.

Their bodies slick with sweat as Val lay on Kelly as they tried to catch their breath. Val rolled over to his back, breathing deeply.

“Thank you.” Kelly whispered to Val.

Val reached for her pulling her into his arms and holding her tight, and then whispered back. “You’re Welcome, sweetheart anytime.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Serena walked slowly down the beach holding her shoes in her hand as she cried for acting like a stupid bitch. She knew she was wrong for the way she acted, but she just felt so out of control at that moment as she watched Jamar standing next to Kelly as if they didn’t have a history.

Serena had been in love (and still in love) with Jamar and was ready to commit for once to one man, when Jamar had told her she was basically a diversion until something better had come along, because with her schedule and demanding lifestyle she wouldn’t fit into his life.

So Serena being prideful decided to end things before her heart and emotions could grow deeper for him. What she hadn’t realize at that moment that it was too late; and she was head over heels for him.

“Serena.” Jamar called out to her as he caught up with her.

Serena quickly turned around and stopped in her tracks as watch Jamar get closer to her. She so desperately wanted to run away from him, but she convinced herself to stop being a coward.

“What the hell, was that you pulled earlier?” Jamar demanded as he grasped her wrist and holding her tightly to prevent her from running.

“Ouch you’re hurting me!” She yelled.

“You don’t even have a clue as to what real pain feels like.” He replied as he gripped her wrist tighter before letting it go.

“What is that suppose to mean?” she asked him as she rubbed her sore wrist.

“Don’t worry about it, but do you want to know what I discovered about you tonight? You’re a real cold hearted bitch.” He said answering his own question.

Serena flinched from his brutal yet accurate insult. She stood there as he looked at her as if she was the most hated woman in the world, however she was if you were Kelly, and Jamar. Brandy probably felt the same way.

“So you have nothing to say, for the shit you pulled this evening?” He demanded.

“I don’t know what to say.” She replied as voice cracked.

“Aren’t you a real piece of work; you didn’t want me but you don’t want anyone else to have me.”

“Kelly is my friend, that is real fucked up, that you would try to be with the both of us.” Serena spat at him.

This time Jamar flinched, as he looked down at the ground.

Serena continued when she noticed his guilt. “Yes I should have told Kelly that I suspected that her ‘new friend’ was my former lover, but I was pissed because you had to know that me Kelly were friends. So you’re just as much to blame for BS as I am.” Serena retorted.

“I didn’t know you guys were close, but you’re right I should have been forthcoming with Kelly.” Jamar admitted.

Serena stared at Jamar for a moment and then looked away when his eyes looked up to meet hers.

“Answer something for me?” Jamar quietly asked.

“What is it?”

“Why did you break things off with me, and then changed your number?” Jamar asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

So tell me what you think. Where do Kelly and Val go from here?

And what will Serena tell Jamar? Will she be completely honest? Or will she lie?

Please give me your feedback, I love to hear from you.