Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know it's been a minute since I've updated, but I deeply apologize.

I hope you like this chapter, because I will soon get back to concentrating

solely on Brandy and Maks. They will soon be back to the States, and back to

reality. I promise not to wait to long to update, because I am ready to rap this

story up and then began a new one. I want to finish what I have started, before

moving on. I am one of the persons who need closure in everything I do.

Please forgive me for any spelling, and grammar errors. Thanks again for all of the

loyal R&R, you truly make my day when you R&R.

 

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 24

 

Serena looked everywhere but at Jamar, she wanted to be truthful with him since it was his fault that he was using her to satisfy his rocks until something better came along.

“Why does it matter to you, why I broke things off? It’s not as if we were serious, it was just about sex and good sex if I may add. However, it was good while it lasted and it was time to end things.” Serena replied smugly.

Jamar quickly grabbed Serena by the arm and pulled her close to him and then looked her directly in her eyes and said, “You love to play games, and I was nothing but a game to you. But I will be damned before I let you play with my heart and emotions again, I trusted you with a part of me I never let others see, but you just screw me and my feelings.” Jamar said angrily as he slightly shook Serena.

Serena had enough sense to know that she had went too far; fearing she had pushed him to his limit, she tried to break away from him, but he clutched her tighter. Jamar was breathing harshly and she had never seen such a primal look on his face before.

“Jamar please let me go.” Serena whimpered.

“No.” He deadly replied.

“What the fuck is wrong with you? I said let me go.” Serena screeched.

Jamar had snapped, all the lonely nights he had endured when she broke things off, and then when he couldn’t get in contact with her; he became enraged. Seeing her tonight and the way she handled things only made those feelings return to the surface with intensity.

“I will never let you go again.” Jamar whispered as he angrily kissed Serena.

 

Serena desperately did not want to feel anything as Jamar kissed her, but the feeling of his lips on hers were just too overwhelming, and she kissed him back with just as much anger, frustration and passion.

Kissing Serena felt like home to Jamar, a place he loved and cherished. Kissing her and having her in his arms again made him feel complete and whole.

Jamar broke the kiss and both of their breathing was harsh and erratic; he kissed the top of her head and held her closer to him; he didn’t want to let her go.

Serena knew at this moment what it felt like to be loved and cherished, but another part of her was afraid to embrace those feelings. She quietly cried on his shoulder, all of the events from earlier came crashing back to her mind, and she cried for Kelly and herself.

“Baby, don’t cry.” Jamar pleaded as he lifted her face up, he wiped her tears from her face and he gently kissed her.

“I am so sorry for being a royal bitch, I have really messed things up. I don’t think Kelly will ever forgive me, and what about you? How can you stand the sight of me? I have embarrassed myself in front of Brandy, Maks, and Val; I don’t think I can ever face them again.” Serena hysterically cried.

“Baby calm down, getting hysterical is not going to resolve the issues. First, yes you were a royal bitch as you put it this evening, but I realize you were coming from a place of hurt, by the way you still haven’t told me why you broke things off with me. As far as Kelly goes, I believe that she will forgive you, but it might take some time. Serena I can forgive you, because I was just as much at fault as you, I should have been honest with Kelly from the beginning, but for some reason being with her made me feel closer to you.”

Serena knew it was time to lay all the cards out on the table and be totally honest with him. “Jamar, the reason why I broke things off with you, is because you told me that you were ready to settle down and that my lifestyle was too much for you, because you wanted a woman who you could come home to every night, and not someone who was all over the damn place, and so all we could ever have is a sexual relationship .” Serena explained to Jamar.

Jamar thought back to that night he had said those things to her, and he was frustrated and angry that she had cancelled yet another date with him, due to a photo shoot in Miami.

“I said those things because I was angry at you for cancelling our date for the third time. I didn’t mean them, but I just wanted to be with you and I had flew in town to see you and you just pushed me to the curb, like I was a piece of trash. So I tried to hurt you, and I guess it worked because you broke things off and changed your number.”

“I didn’t want to cancel any of our dates, but things at that moment were so hectic, and our relationship was so fresh and new; it couldn’t handle the pressure of my demanding schedule. I never wanted to hurt you, but when you said those things to me, I just felt I had to end things, before I fell any deeper for you.” Serena replied.

“All this hurt and pain, just because we both were stubborn and selfish. I want to apologize to you for hurting you, and I hope you can forgive me?” Jamar sincerely asked her.

“Yes I forgive you, and I apologize to you for causing you pain.”

They stood looking at each other, but wanting to say the words I love you. But both afraid of the possible rejection those words could bring.

Instead Jamar whispered in her ear. ”Spend the night with me tonight.”

Serena looked deeply into his eyes searching for some hope of the deep love she felt for him in his eyes, but instead she found intense passion and lust in his soulful brown eyes.

“I don’t know Jamar, that is what happened to us before we used sex as a band aid, and then when it was over the wound was still fresh.”

“Baby, don’t deny us this moment, I want no I need you, please sweetheart.” Jamar pleaded with her.

Serena feeling her defenses wearing down against his entreat; turned away from him to try and gather herself. However, Jamar walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and held her tight while he whispered sweetly in her ear. “Please baby, I promise you I won’t hurt you, I only want to make you feel good, and you know how good I can make you feel. I want to feel your legs wrapped around mine while I’m loving you so deep, and hard. I can still remember how you use to scream my name when I would hit that sweet spot. Don’t you remember baby?”

Serena groaned as his words painted the images she tried so hard to forget, but couldn’t. Serena turned around to face him and their lips met simultaneously in a deep-seated kiss, all of their lonely nights away from each other was felt in each stroke their tongues and every nibble.

Jamar lifted Serena up in his arms not breaking contact with her sweet mouth. When they did finally decide to come up for air, Jamar carried her in his arms the short distance to his villa. Serena lovingly rested her head on his chest anticipating the night of love making with the one man who made her feel like she is the most beautiful woman on the earth.

When they entered the villa, Jamar did not let her go until they reached his bedroom, it was as if he was afraid to let her go in case she changed her mind and tried to take flight.

He placed her gently down on the bed and he covered her with his strong, muscled body. Jamar looked deeply in Serena eyes and then crushed his mouth to hers igniting pure fire, passion and lust.

Jamar ripped Serena’s blouse from her body causing the little buttons to pop off and fly in every direction, he then pulled her skirt down her body leaving her just in her bra and panties. He stood up and ripped off his clothes until he stood in front of her in all his manly glory.

“Damn I’ve missed you.” Serena told him as she unashamedly stared at his perfect chiseled body.

“Show me how much you’ve missed me.” Jamar demanded.

Serena sexily got off the bed and stripped off her bra and panties, she slowly walked around him and stood behind him and then wrapped her arms around him and then licked the sensitive spot on the back of his neck and then down his spine, causing him to shudder and breathe in deeply.

Feeling powerful and sexy from his reaction; she then traced his pectoral with her fingertips and in slow bold moves she teased his nipples.

“Baby, that feels so good.” Jamar whispered to her.

Her fingertips roamed down to his stomach with feathery strokes, she could feel his stomach muscles tighten as she caressed him. She then moved down to his muscular thighs, purposefully ignoring his manhood.

She caressed his thighs with her fingers, and then back up to his stomach as she kissed and sucked on his neck. She then moved around to stand in front of him and she placed sweet kisses all over his beautiful, yet masculine face. Her mouth took the same journey as her fingers did previously as she licked and flicked her tongue on his nipples, knowing how sensitive his nipples were she lovingly continued her assault on them. Her tongue then trailed down to his stomach and then to the ultimate prize; his cock.

Serena kissed his left thigh and then his right; as she gently pumped his full erection in her hand. She licked the tip of his cock and then down the underside of his massive cock, she repeated this action twice and then she sucked on the mushroomed head and flicked her tongue at the same time.

“Fuck, Serena that feels so amazing, I’ve missed this and you so much.” He groaned.

Serena then began to take more of him deeper into her mouth as she cupped his balls and gently massage them. She tried to take in as much of his cock as she could, but due to his size she was only able to deep throat 8 inches.

She would go down as far as she could and bob her head and then come back up to the head and then back down. She slurped on his cock showing him just how much she loved doing this for him and how much she had missed him and his cock.

Jamar stared deeply in Serena’s eyes as she sucked his cock in her perfect mouth.

Jamar pulled back from her causing Serena to whimper as she lost her lollipop. Jamar pulled her up and then walked her over to the bed, he gently pushed her back and then he grabbed her legs and then spread her legs wide apart and until he was face to face with her pussy. He stared at her glistening pussy and then he licked his lips in anticipation.

Jamar got down on his knees and then pulled Serena down to the edge of the bed; By Serena being so limber her legs were able to spread out like an eagle’s wings giving him perfect access to her wet pussy. He licked the top of her pussy, down to the bottom and then back up. He opened her pussy lips and then he kissed her pussy and then she flicked his tongue over her clit over and over and over and then he stuck his tongue in deeply as his finger played with her sensitive nub.

“Jamar, please stop it’s too much.” She cried as tried to push him away, but he grabbed her hands and held them tightly as he sucked, licked and ate her pussy like a starved man.

He then hummed on her pussy sending waves of pleasure to her inner core.

“Fuck, you have to stop, I really can’t take it.” Serena moaned the sensation too overwhelming for her.

“You can take it, and you will. You owe me for taking my pussy away from me. So good, you taste so good and smell so good baby.” He whispered as he softly kissed her pussy.

Jamar then inserted a finger into tight wet pussy, and then another as he fingered her and then with his thumb he rubbed her clit. When she adjusted to his two fingers he added a third finger and then sped up his pace as vigorously fingered her.

Serena’s body shook uncontrollably as she felt a powerful orgasm hit her and caused her to black out as her essence erupted all over Jamar’s fingers and hands. He continue licking her essence until it was gone.

Serena eyes fluttered opened as came to find Jamar staring at her and grinning. “Did I faint again?” She asked him.

“Yes, you did. I believe the French call it La Petite Mort “little death”.

“Wow it only happens with you.”

Jamar caressed the side of her face as he covered her body with his. “Open up for me baby.” He demanded.

Serena readily obeyed him as he tenderly entered her body as she wrapped her legs around his waist giving him deeper access to her sweetness.

He thrusted deeply into her pussy; pulling out and then back in, he rested his hands on either side of her as he stared into her eyes.

He rocked his body into hers her so deep and strong, the feeling as intense as he kept staring into her eyes as he made love to her.

Serena tried to close her eyes from his intense stare, but he commanded her to keep them open.

“Is this my pussy, Serena?” He asked her as he slammed into her.

Serena shivered at the look of possession in his eyes as he thrusted hard and deep into her.

“Answer me!” He me commanded.

“Yes it’s yours, only yours.” She cried.

“Mine!” He said as slammed into her, causing both of them to climax together.

Their bodies shook as they both experienced one of the most intense orgasms of their lives.

Jamar not wanting to let her go pulled her closer into his body as he rolled over to his side. He snuggled is body into hers and then he whispered so sweetly in her. “I love you Serena, always and forever.”

He was disappointed when he didn’t get a response from her, but he soon realized that she had fallen asleep.

“There’s always tomorrow.” He reassured himself, as fell into a peaceful slumber.  

 

 

   

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

I enjoyed writing that love scene. Black love is truly beautiful, and doesn't matter what

your preference is, but I love to see a Black man shown in a positive light. Thank you

again for reading.