Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know it's been a moment since I've updated, but I have been working on a my Black

History play that I wrote. Between rehearsals and tweaking, it's been taking up my extra

time. However,  I found some time and wanted to give you a taste of the gang. I know some will be a bit disappointed with the way the tides have turned, "but life is like a box of

chocolates you never know what you going to get" (Forrest Gump). So enjoy and please

review, because it really does inspire me when I see your feedback. I will try to update on Sunday evening, but it will be late if I do. Please excuse any spelling error or grammar typos.

p.s. enjoy the playlist I created for your reading pleasure, also some of you might like the videos, because most are tributes made by others dedicated to Brandy and Maks.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 25

http://www.youtube.com/user/soamazing75

playlist

Kelly opened her eyes and then closed them back and groaned out loud as the night before came rushing back to the fore front of her mind.

First the debacle with Serena and Jamar, and then the night of love making with Valentin Chmerkovskiy, it was good; in fact it was the best sex of her life. But she was torn, and to be truthful she felt a bit ashamed for letting her guard down and twisting in the sheets with Val.

Kelly rolled over onto her back and then she pushed herself up to lean against the head board, she looked over to the window and was startled when she saw Val standing there by the window just staring at her.

“Good morning, sleeping beauty. Did you sleep well?” A smirking Val asked Kelly.

Kelly feeling the heat of her embarrassment flushed her face stammered as she answered his question.

 “Ye… yes, thanks.” Kelly responded while holding her head down.

Val walked over to the bed and stood next to her he gently placed his hand on her chin and lifted her head up causing Kelly to make eye contact with him.

“Kelly last night was beautiful, and we have nothing to be ashamed about. Please trust me, I don’t want to hurt you, but I do realize that we don’t really know one another, but I want the chance to get to know you.”

Kelly looked away from the intense stare of Val’s eyes, she wanted the same thing, but her mind was conflicted; there was the age issue, the color issue and damn the age issue! She didn’t want people calling her a cougar, even though that term was applied to women who were over forty dating a younger man, but in the music industry the critics would purposely label her one.

“Let’s just take it one day at a time, and see what happens, okay?” Kelly said with more conviction then she really felt.

“Absolutely, let’s take it one day at a time.” Val smiled at Kelly and then reached down to kiss her forehead.

Kelly smiled, but the smile not reaching her eyes; in fact she looked quite sad. And this bothered him, because he wanted to make her happy; however he knew that at this moment the main reason Kelly was so unhappy, was because of Serena and that punk Jamar. This fact angered him and he wanted to hurt someone for hurting her, but on the bright side due to their deception it did bring him and Kelly closer and intimate.

“Sweetheart tell me what’s bothering you; let me try to help you?” Val tenderly asked her.

“I feel so betrayed by Serena, I thought we were better than the way she treated me last night.” Kelly sadly expressed.

“Listen carefully to what I am saying, and I mean this with all respect for you. Perhaps Serena acted out from a place of fear; I’m not justifying what she did, because her actions were wrong and my mother has tried to teach my brother and me to hate the actions of a person, but not the person.”

Kelly leaned back against the headboard and brought her knees up and placed her hands on her knees; and carefully considered what Val was saying to her. She had to go to deep into her heart and pull out the anger, frustration, hurt and confusion that now centered on her feelings towards Serena. How does one get over such betrayal by a friend?

“I truly get what you are saying, and I do want to forgive Serena, but I need to talk to her to see what her thought process is. I need to gain closure, and only time will bring about true healing.” Kelly replied.

“Are you hungry?” Val asked her.

“Yes I’m famished, since I didn’t get to eat dinner.” Kelly joked.

“Neither did I, let’s get dressed and get something to eat.”

“Bet, give me twenty minutes and I will be ready.”

“Sure, take your time.” Val turned to leave the room, but then turned back around and looked at Kelly and then said, “Kelly, I hope you will give me the chance to show you how happy I can make you.” Without giving her the opportunity to respond he quietly turned away and pulled the door closed behind him.

Kelly who was in the process of getting up from the bed before his remark fell back down on the bed in a heap of nerves and desire; wondering what the hell she was going to do about Val?

 

 

 

 

Maks thrusted deeper into Brandy, as he made sweet love to her for the fourth time throughout the course of the night and the morning. He just couldn’t get enough of her, and he knew the time was drawing near when he just couldn’t turn over and reach for her, because she would be in LA and him in New York.

“That feels so good.” Brandy moaned as she bit down on her bottom lip to suppress herself from screaming with pleasure.

 Sweat poured off his body and onto hers as Maks gripped her hips and powered deeper in her pussy from behind.

“I love to make you feel good, baby.” Maks said as he manipulated her clit with his fingers.

“Don’t stop, I’m about to cum.” Brandy cried with pleasure.

“Cum baby, cum all over my cock.” Maks coaxed.

Brandy screamed as she climaxed in orgasmic bliss, as Maks continued to sex her body.

Maks turned her over and spread her legs and entered her slowly as he stared into her eyes loving the serene expression on her face. Maks desire for her intensifying at that very moment; because now he truly understood what it meant to make love to a woman that you were deeply in love with.

A single tear fell from his eye, and Brandy tenderly wiped it from his face as they made love not just in the physical but from the soul.

Maks thrusted into her one last time as they both climaxed in unison, he kissed her deeply and passionately with all the love he had him for her. When he finally pulled away they both were breathless and physically spent.

Maks lifted his body from Brandy’s and rolled over onto his side pulling her with him and holding her body close to his. He kissed the top of her head and closed his eyes, relishing the moment.

“It will soon be back to reality for us, me in LA and you in NYC; I’m going to miss this waking up next to you, being able to reach out and touch you or making love with you. My heart already feels heavy and sad.” Brandy sadly said.

“It doesn’t have to be that way, we could be together every night all you have to do is say yes and we can go to Vegas and get married.” Maks seriously expressed.

“I don’t want to rush anything Maks, and I know you mean well, but we have to make sure we do right by each other, because there are more people involved than just the two of us.” Brandy carefully replied.

“I respect what you are saying, but our marriage will be between the two of us; and If we fail at it than we will be at fault for not trying to make it work.”

“I don’t want to thank about failing, I’m tired of failing. That is why I want to be absolute sure that we are ready, because I have Sy’rai to think about and she deserves to be happy as well. I know she loves you and adores you, but we have a lot to consider, like where are we going to live?”

“I digress, you’re right I haven’t considered everything, and Sy’rai is very important to me, because she is a part of you and I never want to hurt you or her. So please forgive me for being selfish in my desire to have you as a permanent part of my life.”

“There is no need to apologize, because I know what your intentions are, and I understand the need and desire you have for us to be together.” Brandy said as she snuggled closer to Maks and breathed in his scent.

“Listen Brandy, I want to make a vow to you, that I promise to always consider your feelings in every decision I make whether it’s personal or career driven. I want us to be more than just lovers, but the best of friends that tell each other everything good or bad.” Maks vowed to Brandy.

Brandy sat up so she could have direct eye contact with Maks and then she replied. “Maks I vow to you the same thing, and more importantly I trust you with my feelings and my heart. I give you all of me forever and ever. I love you with all your ism’s and I promise I will not try to change you into what I think you should be, but I accept you the way you are, because I fell deeply and whole heartily with the man you are today.”

“Thank you, because that means so much to me. Karina wanted me to be someone that I’m not. I don’t want to be famous, the reason I chose to do DWTS is to show the America what ballroom dancing is all about and how it is a sport. The fame came along with it for a price, but then I would have never met you. So I’ll deal with the pressures that come along with being recognized just about everywhere I go.”

Their conversation was interrupted by Brandy’s cell phone ringing. Brandy recognized the ring tone as Serena’s.

“That’s Serena calling, let me answer it.” Brandy said as she herself reluctantly pulled from Maks arms and reached over to answer her phone.

“Hello.” Brandy answered.

“Hey, Bran can you talk?” Serena hesitantly asked.

“Yeah, sure. How are you this morning?” Brandy asked her friend.

“Not so good. I…..fee…. feel so horrible about what I have done. Kelly would never forgive me.” Serena cried loudly into the phone.

Brandy looked over at Maks who was staring at her, and she mouthed the words ‘I’m going out on the balcony’. Maks responded by nodding his head.

Brandy walked out on the balcony and sat down, she took a deep sigh and replied. “Listen Serena I can’t speak for Kelly, but I what I do know is that you hurt her and its hard coming back from that place of betrayal from a friend.”

“I know, but what should I do? Should I call her? Give her space and time to heal?” Serena asked Brandy.

“Maybe you should apologize, but say to her if she needs more time to work on forgiving you, then you will understand and give her room to do that.”

“I don’t want to leave here with her mad at me, I can’t handle that.” Serena said as she was crying.

“You can’t control what Kelly does, but you can only control what you do from this point on. You have to take responsibility for your actions and grow the hell up. I love you, but that was real scant less what you did.” Brandy admonished.

Serena didn’t respond but Brandy could hear her sniffling, and her heart ached for both women.

“Take a little time to reflect the issue, Serena and then give Kelly a call. Call me later.”

“Thanks Brandy for talking with me and for being honest. I appreciate your friendship, bye.”

“Bye sweetie.”

Brandy looked out over the balcony and stared into the deep blue water, she had the feeling again as if things were about to crash and burn.

Maks walked out and stood behind her, Brandy turned around and smiled up at him, but her smile quickly vanished as she saw the strange look on Maks face. “What’s wrong Maks?” Brandy asked him.

“Do you trust me Brandy?” Maks softly asked her.

“Yes, why are you asking me this? What’s wrong Maks?”

“Last year I agreed to go home to the Ukraine to do their version of the bachelor, and I totally forgot about it until I just got the phone call from my agent. I signed a contract with them, and now they are ready to do the show.”

Brandy stared at Maks as if he was a stranger to her, and now she knew why she had that feeling again; that was her warning for this moment.

“Please don’t look at me that way. I really did forget about with everything that has been going on with us.” Maks pleaded.

“So what are you going to do? I mean if you signed a contract, then you are obligated to do the show.” Brandy replied stoically.

Brandy stood up from the chair and walked over to railing of the balcony and leaned over, her thoughts going an hundred miles per minute. Why couldn’t she just be happy, and find someone who wanted the same thing. Damn! Was it too much to ask for? She quickly turned around and stared at Maks to see if the love that she saw in his eyes earlier was a fluke, but there it remained shining brightly in the dark pool of his eyes.

Maks reading her mind replied, “Yes I love you, with all my heart. Never question that, but this happened before we had even met. I will not allow you to run from me or use this as an excuse to call things off.”

“If you go and do the show Maks, how do you expect me to feel? Do you expect me to wait around for you? What the hell am I suppose to do, while you’re in the fucking Ukraine with a bunch of desperate women willing to do anything to get you as the prize!” Brandy vehemently explained.

“I expect you to wait, and to continue to believe in our love dammit!” Maks angrily spat.

“What, have you lost your fucking mind? Wait on you and be a good little girl. Fuck you and your love, I’m out of here. Don’t follow me, or try to stop me. Or so help me God I will scream this place down.” Brandy calmly walked away from Maks and back into their cozy love nest.

“Brandy, Brandy!” Maks yelled out her name. He wanted to go after her, but knew she would scream and he didn’t want bring attention to their situation.

Brandy grabbed her suitcase and walked over to the dresser and started pulling her clothes out and into the suitcase, she then walked into the bathroom and retrieved her toiletries. When she came back out Maks was sitting on the bed crying, her heart dropped; but she didn’t want to forgive him. Who in the hell forgets they were suppose to a reality dating show game.

“Brandy, please can we talk? Don’t leave until we have this settled.”

“Maks I love you, I really do, but this is too much to ask of me.”

“I know, but please let’s talk about this like two adults.”

“Maks do not patronize you stupid bastard. I am being very adult, because I would love to bust you in your pretty boy face at this very moment.”

Maks snapped and he quickly walked up to Brandy and grabbed her arms and pushed her on the bed. He pushed her arms up over her head as she squirmed and tried to get away.

“I will never let you go, do you understand me?” Maks harshly whispered.

Brandy turned her head away, and refused to look at him. She couldn’t believe that only an hour ago they were making love in this very bed so lovingly and tenderly and now they were so far from that.

The fear and anger of losing Brandy caused Maks to snap and he went to a place that was dark and ugly, and it scared him. “I’m sorry, baby. I’m so sorry, please forgive me.” Maks said as he moved off her and left out the room and then out of the villa.

Brandy lied on the bed in a fetus position and cried for both her and Maksim.

 

 

Serena picked up the phone for the fourth time attempting to call Kelly, but each time she hung up out of fear being rejected.

“Go ahead baby call her. I’m here for you.” Jamar gently coaxed her.

“I can’t, I’m so afraid and embarrassed.” She openly admitted.

“All you can do is try, and if she does hang up, that is her right and we will just have to accept it and then try again later.”

Serena nodded her head and picked up the phone and hit the button to dial Kelly’s number. She waited with bated breath as Kelly picked up.

“Hello.” Kelly answered.

“Hey Kel, it’s me Serena. Can we talk?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

That is why I tiltled this chapter bittersweet, beacuse it strated off sweetly, but turned bitter for Brandy and Maks. Will he do the show? Or will he risk breaching his agreement to save his relationship with Brandy. Should he do the show? Or say hell no? Will Kelly talk to Serena

or is their friendship over? Let me know waht you think and how you feel. Love to hear from you.  Thanks in advance for your feedback.