Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ok here is chapter 26. I hope you like it, so please leave me a review.

I hope this chapter will satisfy all of you who love the Val/Kelly combo.

I will post again either Thursday or Friday. For those of you who asked about how many

more chapters before this story ends, I would say about 8-10. And please remember

this is my story of Brandy & Maks, Kelly/Val and Serena and Jamar. However, I am

pleased to announce that if you follow them on twitter, Brandy and Maks went out to

dinner and they posted pics! Maks did attend some event with Brandy and they have 

been spotted out at night together after his dance rehearsals with his new dance partner

Kristie Alley. Anywho, I just thought I would share that piece of nirvana with you.

Again thank you to all of you who continue to R&R my story. Deuces!!!!!

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 26

http://www.youtube.com/user/soamazing75

 

 Kelly became very still as she heard Serena’s voice on the other end, she wanted to hang up, but another part of her wanted to listen.

“Kelly I know you are mad at me, but please if you have any love left for me; could you please allow me to apologize to you for my fucked up behavior.” Serena pleaded.

“Why the fuck should I give you the opportunity to even speak to me? I thought we were better than what happened the other the night. If you would have told me your suspensions about knowing Jamar I would have gladly moved out of your way, because no man who has not put a ring on it; should not come between two good friends.” Kelly angrily replied.

Serena who now was speechless because she knew Kelly was right, what words could she utter that would be adequate enough for the mess she had created.

“What’s the problem, cat got your tongue? You didn’t have a problem last night when you were running off at the mouth, embarrassing me in front of Brandy, Maks, and Val. I have tolerated your rudeness in the past, but no more Serena. I accept your apology, but it’s going to take me some time to just brush your actions under the rug. So I suggest you stay where you were last night for the duration of our stay, because I honestly do not want to share space with you at the moment.” Kelly took a deep breath and then she continued her declaration.

“I love you Serena, but I don’t like you and I wish you and Jamar all the happiness in the world. Bye for now, Serena.”

“Kelly please, I know I was wrong, but I can’t leave this place with you not in my life, I just can’t Kel please forgive me for hurting you and embarrassing you.” Serena cried loudly on the other end.

“Serena grow up and be willing to take full responsibility for your actions and know that there are consequences for our actions.”

Kelly’s heart was breaking, but she had to teach Serena a lesson when it came to friendship and how valuable it was to each person involved.

“Bye, Serena I love you. Please take care.” Kelly ended the call and finally released her tears for herself and Serena.

She looked up and saw Val standing by the door, and she gave him a sad smile.

Val looked at Kelly and the sadness that was in her eyes and his heart ached. The only women he hated to see cry were his mother, and his grandmother and now Kelly. He honestly didn’t know how or when it happened, but it did and he wasn’t going to fight it. He loved Kelly Rowland, and he wanted to make her happy.

“Are you alright, baby?” Val gently asked her as he moved away from the door and sat down next to her on the bed and pulled her into his arms. He held her closely and kissed the top of her head.

“Yes, I mean no, oh hell I don’t know how I feel. I’m confused, hurt but a part of me wants to just see Serena and give her hug.” Kelly pulled out of Val’s arms and looked him deeply in his eyes. “I know you want more, I can feel it and I can see it when you look at me, but Val I’m afraid of my feelings for you they are strong and I feel a deep connection to you; that I have never felt with any other man.”

“Don’t think, Kelly just feel. Place your hand on my heart; feel how fast my heart is beating just from being close to you.” Val expressed.

Kelly could feel his rapid heartbeat, and she had to admit that it made her feel powerful and sexy, that she could make the fine, sexy, young white man feel this way.

“I feel it, so what do you want to do about it?” She sultrily asked him.

Val not needing any further encouragement stood up and pulled her up with him, he began to remove her tank top and her barely there shorts, leaving Kelly completely naked. Val quickly removed his clothes and retrieved a condom from his crumpled pants on the floor.

He rolled the condom and picked Kelly up and placed her gently on the bed, he looked deeply in her eyes and then whispered softly to her. “What do you want, Kelly?”

“I want you to make love to me and with me.” She whispered back as she lifted her hips to meet his as he plunged deeply and completely into her wetness.

They both moaned harmoniously in ecstasy as their bodies danced in pleasure. Val kissed her lips deeply as he continued to love her body with his.

“I love you Kelly.” Val confessed.

Kelly came completely apart from Val’s confession and not only did she hear his words she could feel them as they both exploded wildly from their intense orgasm.

Val still on top of Kelly tried to move away not wanting to crush her, but Kelly only held him tighter and closer to her.

“Please don’t move, stay right here.”

“Baby I love being on top of you, but I don’t want to hurt, just let me go to the bathroom first, and then you can lay on top of me and we can spend the rest of the day in bed making love and fucking”

“You are so nasty, but I love it.” Kelly giggled.

“Soon I will have you telling me you love me.” He said as sucked deeply on her neck leaving a passion mark.

“Mmmh!” Kelly moaned, and the sound alone had Val instantly hard and wanting her again.

He quickly went into the bathroom to remove the condom and to wash the latex from his skin. When he returned back into the bedroom he found Kelly lying sexily on the bed waiting for him.

Val traveled down her body, and opened her legs and moved in between her thighs and inhaled her sweetness. He opened her pussy lips and flicked his wicked tongue over her clit in small circles.

“Damn I love your tongue; it’s so good to me.”

Val continued his assault on her pussy as he inserted two fingers in her as he sucked on her clit. He was rock hard and knew exactly how both of them could get the pleasure they both wanted and needed.

Val moved back and with the flick of his strong arm he laid across the bed and put Kelly on top of his body with her pussy at his mouth and her mouth in perfect position with his cock.

Kelly feeling wanton and sexy licked the head of his cock and down the sides and back to the head and then down front and the back.

Val moaned with pleasure as his body began to shudder from the intense pleasure of having Kelly’s mouth on his cock.

He spread her pussy lips wide and inserted his tongue deeply in and out of her pussy, he flicked his tongue on her clit in lazy circles and then he licked her pussy with long broad strokes.

“Don’t stop!” Kelly moaned and cried out.

“You like the way I eat your sweet pussy, baby?”

“Fuck yes, so good she said.” As she deep throated his thick, long cock.

Val inserted three fingers into her and then he bent his fingers slightly as he hit her g-spot, causing Kelly to see a kaleidoscope of colors as she climaxed intensely on his fingers.

Val turned Kelly over on her back and he reached for his pants on the floor and grabbed another condom, he quickly put it on and then he plunged deep and hard into her as he rotated his hips. Val stroked into Kelly seven more times and then he powerfully climaxed.

“Wow that was good.” Val said as he rolled over onto his side, pulling Kelly next to him.

“Yes it was, but right now I need a power nap to try and restore some of my energy back.” Kelly breathlessly replied.

Val chuckled as he realized that Kelly had instantly fallen asleep and he quietly moved from her embrace and returned again to the bathroom to remove the second condom.

Damn he thought if they continued at this rate he was going to be out of condoms!

Val returned to the room and to his soul mate, to take a power nap as she called, because he knew that he would be waking her up soon for the third round.

 

 

Brandy sat on the balcony, it had been over three hours since she and Maks had an explosive confrontation, when he confessed that he had agreed to do the ‘Ukrainian Bachelor’, but had forgotten about the commitment.

Brandy had truly thought she and Maks were in a good place, but how in the hell does someone forget that they made that type of contractual commitment?

Yes, maybe she over reacted, but if it was the other way around, would Maks be so understanding? Or would he fly off the handle in a Russian rage?

She just wanted to try get over all the other obstacles that were standing in their way of being a ‘normal couple’. However; to now add this to the long list was just too overwhelming.

Hell she still needed to check the Erin ‘the airhead’ for the endless games she kept playing, but now who will look like the fool, because she will definitely find out about Maks going to Ukraine to the Bachelor, and she will probably laugh her ass off at that fact, if he decides to do it.

Perhaps the distance from each other will make their relationship stronger; or it could damage it forever. Brandy was at odds with herself, because she truly, truly with all her heart loved Maks, but at the same time she hated what he was doing to them.

Brandy so deep in her thoughts didn’t hear the balcony door open, but she did hear when Maks cleared his throat and said softly.

“I apologize for hurting you, Brandy.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Please excuse any spelling and grammar errors. Please r&R, it keeps me motivated.

Update will be up on Thursday or Friday. Pinky promise!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy the song playlist.