Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is the first chapter I promised, the other will be up in

about an hour.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1107304683 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Harrington; panose-1:4 4 5 5 5 10 2 2 7 2; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:decorative; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Albertus Medium"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} p.MsoNoSpacing, li.MsoNoSpacing, div.MsoNoSpacing {mso-style-priority:1; mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->

Chapter 27

 

Brandy turned around and stared at Maks and she studied his face and in his eyes she could see pain and hurt in the dark pools of his eyes. She knew how much it hurt him to cause her pain of any kind, but when you are as passionate as Makism is; you end up doing the very thing you didn’t want to do in the first place. Not that she was condoning his BS; but she understood it.

“I accept your apology, and can you forgive me for always flying off the handle? I guess what I don’t understand and correct me if I’m wrong; but how could you have forgotten that you were obligated to do a dating show in the Ukraine?” Brandy asked him in a gentle yet bewildered fashion.

“I lied when I said I forgot, but I just wanted to secure and solidify our relationship before I told you. A big part of me is holding my breath, waiting for the next situation to occur so you can take off running like a scared little girl. I’m not blaming you, nor am I trying to justify my lying to you; but you are so hard to talk to, because you take everything so personally.” Maks gently explained.

Brandy took the time to think about his words to her, and she began to really search her heart, and she came to the conclusion that she was unconsciously trying to break up with Maks, because she honestly didn’t think it would last.

“Maks I just discovered what I have been doing since the first day I met you and that is pushing you away, because I just can’t believe we will work. Even when we were rehearsing and I refused to just listen; is because I was waiting for you to say you had enough of me and you didn’t want to be my partner, but you never did. I know it sounds crazy as hell, but you scare me and make me feel like a teenager all at the same time.”

“Baby, baby like I told you from day one to stop over analyzing everything, I knew you had a crush on me from day one, and I was attracted to you from day one. I will admit I used a lot of that to my advantage by trying to intimidate you, because I didn’t want to feel anything for you but friendship. But damn girl, you blew me away with your smile, your beauty and more importantly your heart, so I decided to stop fighting my feelings for you and to just love you.”

“So you admit you were mean to me, just like the little elementary boys who are mean to the little girls, because they like them but don’t want to like them?”

“Exactly just like that.”

“Wow, new revelations every day; and I think you should go to the Ukraine and do the show, because if it’s meant for us to be together then we will. If it’s not, then you will meet the girl of your dreams while you are there, and everything we have shared will be a beautiful gift we can cherish always.” Brandy sadly expressed.

“There you go again, trying to push me away. If I go and do the show, I will do it knowing that the love of my heart will be in LA waiting for me with open arms.” Maks angrily replied.

“Maks I didn’t say that for you to get mad, nor was I trying to push you away; however I am being realistic.”

“What is real is me loving you with all my heart, when I agreed to do the show I had no idea I would fall in love with my reality show dance partner. Now that is real fucking life.”

“I get that dammit, because I didn’t expect to fall in love with you, and go through all this craziness with your obsessed ex- dance partner, and now the possibility of even more crazy ass women who don’t even speak English, damn!”

Maks busted out laughing at Brandy and her descriptive ranting. Brandy looked at him in shock and then joined in the laughter.

“Damn woman, you are so crazy, and I love it! Brandy, I’m not going to get involved with any of the women on the show; I’m just going to do the show, because I’m obligated.”

“Maks, have you ever watched the American version of the Bachelor?”

“No.”

“Maks, Maks the women are not going to let you get away from them that easily. Women are women no matter where you go, and the only thing that will separate them from the American version is the language. You are gorgeous, and you are an ideal match for the women of the Ukraine.”

“However I do have a say in whom I choose to be with; and I choose you. I love deeply and if it wasn’t for this show I will announce it to the world.”

“I just don’t understand how you could forget that you decided to do this show; or were you afraid to tell me, and that is why you chose to bring me here to Jamaica?”

Maks took a deep sigh and walked over the railing and looked down onto the beach, and then turned around to look at Brandy and finally responded to her question.

“It was always in the back of my mind, but our relationship was never strong enough for me to dump this news on you. I don’t want to lose you, but I have this feeling that I will if I go and do the show.”

“Maks, like I told you earlier you have my blessing, but don’t close your heart and mind to anything, because you very well could meet your soul mate.”

“You are my soul mate. Why do you keep saying shit like that! I don’t want anyone else.”

“I’m saying to prepare myself, so if you come back and tell me you met some exotic beauty and you decided that she is the one, and then I won’t be totally heartbroken and in a state of shock.” Brandy yelled back.

Brandy raised her hand and took a deep breath and continued. “Listen we keep going around in circles and now I have a migraine. Let’s just agree to put our relationship on hold until you get back from doing the show and then we will both know where we stand.”

“I don’t agree, I know what I want and I know where you stand in my life. The question is what do you want, and where do I stand in your life?”

“I thought we were on the right path, until you laid that bomb shell on me. I want you Maks, and I want to marry you and have babies with you. But now I’m scared and feel out of control. I have to a part of my life on hold yet again.”

“I know sweetheart, and I’m sorry, but I have to be selfish at this moment, because if not you will go running scared back to LA and hide from me.”

“Running scared, when I leave here I will be walking back and wondering what the hell am I doing wrong, that I can’t get a man to commit to me and too put me first!”

“I do want to commit to you, I asked you to marry me, before we got here. Hell I even hoped you were pregnant, because it would have linked us together forever!”

Brandy stared at Maks, and a she fully began to understand how many issues they to work out before they could be together.

“Maks I’ve been there and done that, it will not keep us together, but it could cause us to resent each other more than anything.” Brandy spoke from experience.

“Maks we have one more day here, so let’s just enjoy it and then we will deal with everything else later. I’m going to go and take a shower, what do you want to do today?”

“Make love.”

“Besides that, let’s go into town to do some shopping and sightseeing.”

“We can do whatever you like.” Maks said singing the TI’s hit song.

Brandy rolled her eyes at him and left the balcony to go to the bedroom to prepare for her shower. She knew the two of them were not finished with their conversation, but she also knew Maks had no choice but to do the show. Where that would leave the two of them; only time and distance will tell.

Brandy turned on the shower and then she began disrobing, her mind heavy with her thoughts. She stepped in and allowed the warmth of the water to penetrate her body and at that moment she began to cry silently; however still filled with anguish and pain. Would this be the end for them she thought, would he fall in love with a woman who spoke his native tongue, who understood his culture and customs.

Brandy put her face against the shower wall and cried and cried. She felt like she had already lost Maks.

Maks could feel internally that Brandy was not alright, he quietly walked into the bathroom and stood and listened for a minute, and what he heard broke his heart. He could hear Brandy crying softly, and he felt so ashamed, because he was the cause. He pulled off his clothing and opened the shower door back and he found Brandy up against the shower wall crying.

“Brandy, baby I’m so sorry for hurting you, but I promise to make it right; please believe me.”

He pulled Brandy into his arms and hugged her close causing them both to get completely wet. Maks knew he had to find a way to make her feel secure in their love and to completely trust in their relationship.

Maks gently caressed her face as water fell over the both of them mingling with their tears that had ran down both of their faces. Masks gently kissed her lips as he pressed her body against the shower wall.

He placed her legs around his waist as he played with her sensitive clit. Brandy moaned from the pleasure as she and Maks stared into each eyes.

“Don’t leave me Maks, I need you so much.” She pleaded.

Maks heart ached from her plea, but he knew he was obligated to do the show, however at what risk too his relationship with Brandy.

“I don’t want to leave you, believe me I don’t, but I have to do the show.”  Maks whispered as he slowly fingered her wet pussy.

“Mmmhhh feels so good.” Brandy moaned as grinded her pussy against his fingers.

“You like that, Brandy?” Maks asked her as he fingered her pussy deep hitting that spot that she loved so much.

Brandy shuddered as Maks fingers brought her so much joy and pleasure. She groaned loudly when he removed his fingers from her.

But he quickly brought her relief when he thrusted his cock deeply into her shaft, causing them to moan jointly. Maks placed his hands on the wall as he plunged deeper into heaven.

“I love you so much promise me you will never leave me Brandy.

Brandy responded by wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately.

They climaxed together and then they just simply held each other tightly.

Maks was the first to pull away as he grabbed the soap and a towel and began washing Brandy’s body, and when he finished Brandy returned the favor to him.

When they had dried off they went into the bedroom and began to dress; they both were extremely quiet and tensed.

Brandy stood in front of the mirror and brushed her damp wavy hair, she looked up and found Maks staring at her.

“Why are you staring at me?”

Maks took a deep breath and replied, “This is it isn’t? You have already made up your mind, to end things between us?”

Brandy looked away from the intense stare of Maks, and shrugged her shoulders.

“What the fuck does that mean?” Maks angrily asked her.

“It means I DON’T KNOW!” Brandy angrily replied.

“You didn’t seem to have a problem knowing when you just came on dick a few moments ago.” He said sarcastically.

“Maks please don’t go there, our love making was mutual. I love you, but let’s be really honest with each other. You are going to do a dating show and there are going to be attractive women who are vying for your attention and they will do whatever it takes to get you to want them. You will be thousands a miles away and the temptation will be there to indulge in a little bit of fun. You might avoid it or you might say to yourself Brandy’s not here and why the hell not, she won’t know. I don’t want to put you in that position; so I’m giving you your freedom and when you come back if you want to resume things then I will be waiting for you.”

“So you just want to give up that easily?”

“This is not easy for me, Maks. I love you deeply, but I am not going to put myself on my life on hold for another man to advantage of me.”

“How am I’m taking advantage of you, by asking you to wait for me for a couple of months?”

“Let me ask you this? Can I date other men, while you are away?

Maks squeezed his fist tight at the thought of her being with another man, but he knew he couldn’t ask her to do that.

“Of course I have no problem with you going on a date, as long as it is just a casual date and not romantic.”

“I will not dignify that remark with a response. Let’s just go sightseeing and spend this last day together.” Brandy said as she walked over to Maks and hugged him close and kissed him softly on his lips.

“Come on let’s go, I’m starving.” A laughing Brandy said as she pulled Maks by the hand as they walked out the bedroom and headed out the door of the villa.