Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay I have posted twice in the same week, yea me!! I would like to thank those who took the time to review; thank you so much. And to Fran Anom, thank you I heard you when you said I don't post enough and that really helped to motivate me to post much sooner. Some of us need a push and when you put it in black and white, it gets through to some of us.

I will post another chapter before the weekend and have it finished up next weekend.

For those fans of Val and Kelly, Serena and Jamar your story is coming. I just wanted to finish this story, before i started another.

I hope you will enjoy!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

Chapter 33

Three Months Later

 

“Well Ms. Norwood, everything looks good. Do you have any questions?” Dr. Olivia Winters asked.

“So next month I will know the sex of the baby?”

“Yes at your next ultrasound we will be able to tell you, as long as the baby is in a good position to see.” She smiled at her eager patient.

“Thank you so much Dr. Winters.”

“You’re welcome. I’ll see next month, just stop by the reception desk to set up your next appointment.” She said as she gave Brandy a warm hug.

As Brandy stood up; Dr. Winters turned back around and looked at Brandy with a frown.

“What’s wrong Dr. Winters?”

“Brandy I’m not trying to get in your business, but as your friend as well as your OBGYN; remember when you called me two months ago frantic about your possible pregnancy, and then when we determined you were you made a promise that you would tell the father immediately? Have you told him?”

Brandy looked away from the intensity of Olivia’s eyes and mumbled out a, “No.”

“Brandy please do not put yourself through the unnecessary emotions and stress, by being stubborn and hardheaded. Tell the father, he deserves to be a part of the whole process.”

“I know, and I will. I just didn’t want to spring this on him while he was away in another country.”

“You are going to start showing very soon, and you don’t want the media to discover this and he finds out that way. From what I witnessed of Maks personality on DWTS; I don’t think he will appreciate finding out through the tabloids, and he will probably resent you.”

“I know and I will. He called me on yesterday and told me he will be back on Tuesday; he is laying over in LA for one day, before heading back to New York.”

“Isn’t season twelve about to start?” Dr. Olivia asked.

“Yes.”

“Tell him!” She warned as she left the examination room, so that Brandy could change.

It’s not that she didn’t want to tell him, nor was she upset about the baby, in fact after she told her dad; he had called her mother and brother over to the house so that they could be a support unit for Brandy. But like her mother said, it was just the timing of the situation.

She promised her family that there was not going to be another scandal, and that is why she wanted to tell them right away, and besides she was grown; she just wanted to be married the next time she was pregnant.

Brandy finished dressing and then she stopped to make her next appointment and then head home, but first she would stop by In and Out burger to satisfy one of her many cravings.

 ***********************************************************

Maks was so elated to be heading home, he wanted, no he needed to see Brandy. He kept having dreams of her being pregnant, they were so real to him, but it was probably because he wished that she was.

The show was over, yes he picked a girl, but he did not give her a ring, because he just couldn’t do it. The producers were angry with him, but he didn’t give fuck, he was tired of the pretense and maybe a year ago things would have been different, but at this moment of his life there was only one woman he was proposing to and that was R&B sweetheart; Brandy Rayana Norwood.

Maks looked at his phone and saw that he had a text from his brother Val.

Val: Yo bro waz up, just checking up on you.

Maks: I’m good, ready to blow this place and see my girl.

Val: Kelly said that Brandy’s been sick.

Maks: What!

Val: You didn’t know.

Maks: Hell no!!

Val: Forget I told you, it’s probably nothing, just a bug. I’ll see you when you get home, deuces.

 

Maks tossed his phone on the bed, without even responding, he would find out from Brandy when he saw her on Tuesday.

Maks thought back to his conversation with Brandy on yesterday, and could sense that she was distracted. But he just thought it was nerves, from being apart for 3 months.

Maks looked at his watch and decided it was time to head to bed, he wanted to make an early start, since it was a five hour drive to the airport.

He stripped off his clothes and got into the bed he got back up to get his laptop and decided to watch the video of he and Brandy doing the Rumba.

“How it all got started.” He said.

 

Tuesday Morning

 

Brandy sat at her kitchen counter as she watched her daughter eat her breakfast. “Wow I’m going to be a mom again.” She thought to herself.

“Mommy, are you sad?”

“No sweetie, mommy is not sad. Why did you ask me that?”

“Because I heard you crying last night.”

“Mommy is so sorry you heard me crying, but it’s nothing for you to worry about. Mommy loves you very much, and you are the best thing that has ever happened to, so never forget that, okay.”

“I know that, silly willy.” Sy’rai said laughing as she stuck her tongue out.

Brandy started tickling Sy’rai on her belly until she couldn’t take anymore.

“Uncle, uncle I give, I give mommy.” Sy’rai said breathlessly.

Brandy hugged her tightly and then kissed her on her forehead. “Come on let’s get you to school. Guess who will be here when you get home?”

“Who, mommy who?” an excited Sy’rai asked.

“Maks!”

“Yea, I can’t wait to see him!!!”

“He told me he had a surprise just for you.”

“For me, yes! I can’t wait to show him some of my dance routines.”

Brandy ushered a happy Sy’rai out the door and into the car as they headed to her school.

Brandy thought back to what her daughter had said about hearing her cry, she didn’t realize she was so loud. Her hormones had her thinking all sorts of crazy thoughts about how would Maks react when he found out she was pregnant. She knew he wished she had been pregnant before, but that was pre the Loner. What if he found someone who he wanted to be with, and maybe he was stopping in LA to tell her that it was over?

She looked at the time and she had three hours before she had to pick Maks up from the airport. She thought about all the things she needed to do before she picked him up, but the urge to sleep won the battle.

Brandy went home, but before she lied down she set her alarm so she wouldn’t over sleep.

 

 

Maks was so excited to see Brandy, he couldn’t wait to hold her in his arms and kiss her and just to touch her. He missed her so much just a few more hours before he landed in LA. He loved New York, but he wanted to be where Brandy was, and he honestly could run his dance studios from LA.

Tony could run the east coast and he could run the west coast. He didn’t want to uproot Sy’rai and Brandy from their home, because his home would be wherever they were.

He closed his eyes and began to dream about a little mocha colored baby boy with big curls and big round eyes smiling up at him as he held Brandy in his arms and held onto Sy’ria’s hand as they walked as a family through the park.

 

Three Hours later

 

Maks awaken when he heard the pilot announce that they had landed in LA, where the temperature was 64 degrees and sunny. That was a heat wave compared to the weather in the Ukraine.

 

He was anxious to see his Brandy and instead of waiting for the lady sitting next to him in first class to make her exit, he excused himself as soon as they were allowed to exit the plane. He headed straight to the ground level; he didn’t need to go to baggage area, because it was a one day layover.

His phone rang and he answered quickly when he saw it was Brandy.

“Hey baby, where are you?” Maks asked.

“I’ll be there in twenty minutes; you know how crazy this traffic is in LA.”

“I know baby, take your time and I’ll see you real soon.

“I can’t wait to see you, Maks. I’ll see you in about twenty minutes.”

“Okay, Love you.”

“Love you too.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

I know you probably said,that was too short, but don't shoot me. The best is yet to come!

What did you think about Dr. Winters all in Brandy's business? And that Val and his big mouth? Maks sure is excited to see Brandy, will Brandy be a mood killer? Or has she finally given into the thought of she and Maks as a couple?

Now take a little time to review, to keep that muse alive and kicking.