Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The reviews have truly helped my muse! I just had to put up another chapter, for those die hard WYTM fans. Another sweet but to the point chapter, and the end is nearing for this story, but I will feel so good when it is complete. I hope you will enjoy!

Please forgive any errors and grammar offenses. Have a good weekend.

By the way can you believe i posted three chapters in one week? I only did that at the very start of the story. Well I guess you can say I have come full circle.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Chapter 34

 

 Brandy arrived at the airport in 18 minutes; she was so nervous yet anxious to see Maks. She pulled up to the curb when she saw Maks waiting patiently while talking on his phone.

 

She had a sense of déjà vu as she recalled a similar time when she had picked him up from the airport.

 

She rolled down the passenger window and smiled at Maks and then said, “Hey sexy are you going my way?”

 

Maks smiled that gorgeous smile of his remembering this from the time before, “Yes if you’re going to paradise.” Maks opened the passenger door and got into her Black Range Rover; he leaned over and took her face gently into his hands and stared into hers eyes while his fingers lovingly caressed her beautiful face. “I’ve missed you so much, baby.” He said as he kissed her soft plump lips in an urgent yet gentle way.

 

Brandy poured all of her emotions into that kiss and they both moaned in pleasure after reality set in that they were together, finally.

 

Brandy pulled back and rested her head on the head rest and looked at Maks as he continued to look at her; “I’ve missed you too.”

 

“Have you really missed me, Ms. Popular?” He said jokingly.

 

“My my, isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black?” Brandy replied back.

 

“I’ve missed your sassy mouth, and all the wonderful things that mouth did to my body.” Maks said.

 

“You are still so nasty get your mind out of the gutter.”

 

“You know you love it, when I talk dirty to you.”

 

Brandy just laughed and then put the car into drive and pulled away from the curb to merge into the busy airport traffic.

 

Maks placed his hand gently on her thigh and sighed in contentment as he Brandy headed home.

 

They talked about everything and nothing for the thirty minute drive to Brandy’s house.

 

“Sy’rai is so excited to see to you, I told her that you had a surprise for her, what did you get her?”

 

“None of your business, you will see it later.” Maks scoffed at her.

 

“If it’s a surprise for her, then why can’t I see it?” Brandy pouted.

 

“Not happening woman, I know what you are trying to do and you will not persuade me into telling you.” He said grinning as he looked around at the scenery they drove past.

 

“You’re no fun. So how was the Ukraine?”

 

Maks looked at her and he noticed she tensed up at her own question. “It was interesting, it felt good being back in the Ukraine, but my heart was just not into being the Loner. My heart was here in LA with you; I missed you so much that sometimes I had physical pain.” Maks explained.

 

Brandy looked at Maks and she could see the pain that was still evident in his eyes and voice.

 

“Well now we are together, and I know it’s only for one night, but Maks I have to tell you some…” She was interrupted by the ringing of his phone.

 

Maks looked at the caller id and saw that it was his mother; “I have to answer, it’s my mother.”

 

Maks started speaking to his mother in Russian, as Brandy’s mind began to wonder if that was a sign not to say anything about her pregnancy, but then another thought popped up that she was once again over analyzing the situation.

 

“Sorry about that, but my mother was telling me that she had another dream about fishes, and that it meant somebody really close to us is pregnant.”

Brandy started coughing and Maks tapped her on her back, “Are you okay?”

He asked her with a concerned look.

 

“Yes, I’m okay.” Brandy honestly did not know what to say, but she knew she had to tell Maks, but she would wait until they were out of a moving vehicle.

 

“You know what’s so strange, is that I have been having dreams about you being pregnant.” Maks said quietly. What he didn’t say is that his mother told him that she had a dream about Brandy eating fish.

 

“Really, that’s interesting.”

 

“Yep it is, and one of the dreams I had it was of a mocha colored little boy with big round eyes and he was ours.”

 

Brandy didn’t say anything as they pulled into her circular drive way and she put the car into park and opened her door and got out. She put her hand on her stomach and felt the slight bulge, and she knew she had to tell Maks, because once he saw her without clothing he would know instantly that she was with child.

 

Maks got of the car with his mind still on his mother’s dream about Brandy. He could Brandy’s discomfort with all of the talk about pregnancy. He could still remember how frantic she was when she thought, she pregnant before. But he was ready to be a father, even if it didn’t happen traditionally the way he and Brandy wanted.

 

They walked into the house and through to the kitchen; Maks grabbed water out of the fridge and then one for Brandy. He watched her as she stood quietly deep in thought against the island.

 

He walked over to her and embraced her gently and then he asked her, “What’s wrong, baby?”

 

Brandy hugged him tighter and inhaled his scent, she missed him so much and she couldn’t live without him, didn’t want to ever be departed from him.

 

She took him by the hand and then led him upstairs to her bedroom she could better show him than tell him.

 

“I have something I want to show you.” Brandy explained.

 

“Show me baby.” He said lustfully.

 

Brandy smiled at him, and then removed her dress when it slid to the floor Maks took a good look at her body and then he noticed the baby bump.

 

Brandy looked at him apprehensively when he realized what she was showing him.

 

Maks looked into Brandy’s eyes and she saw the unshed tears and relief radiated through her body as Maks walked up to her, and fell to his knees caressing her belly and then laying sweet gentle kisses against her stomach.

 

“Are you happy, Maks?”

 

“Yes, you have made me the happiest man all of my dreams are coming true. Thank you, I love so much.” He said choked up with emotion.

 

Brandy held him close to her stomach and massaged his hair as he whispered sweet endearments to her and their baby.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Could someone please hand me a tissue (sniffs).

Isn't love sweet? Don't you wish these two were together for real? Maybe I need to send them a copy so that they can see what we all saw during their time on DWTS.

So what surprise do you think Maks has for Sy'rai??

I know some of you thought Bran was going to be foolish and not tell Maks, but love prevailed!

Now tell me what you thought. Thanks for reading and reviewing.