Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Chapter 4! This is so hawt, I surprised myself.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 4

Brandy opened the door to a spacious bedroom decorated in black, red, silver, with touches of gold. She then showed him where he could plug in his I pod.

Soon Chris Brown’s ‘With You’ filled the air

“May I have this dance?’ He asked. He pulled her into his arms and they began to dance softly. Maks rubbed her arms, her back and then his hands fell down to her butt and then back to her back where he was simply caressed her.

Brandy wrapped her arm tighter around his neck and gazed softly into his eyes, she could not speak. She only watched him, her body tingling from the sensation of him gently touching her body.

Next the song ‘Sexy Love’ penetrated the room.

“I love this song by Ne-Yo.” Said Brandy.

“I do too.”

Maks used his hands to trace the soft nape of her neck, the sinuous length of her spine, the mesmerizing place where her hips curved gently to her ass. He reached up and drew the sexy dress down over her breasts and slowly down her belly to her long legs. He prolonged the moment, loving the way the dress felt in his hands. He then told her to step out of the dress and tossed it out the way.

“Baby you should have just met me at the door naked, seeing you have nothing on underneath that sexy dress.” He chuckled sexily.

Brandy busted out laughing, she covered her hand over mouth and said jokingly, “The thought never crossed my mind.”

She stood before him, clad only in her black stilettos, and he walked around her body and exclaimed in one single word. “Damn!”

“Do you like what you see, baby?” She asked him sexily.

“Hell yeah! I have been waiting for this moment it seems like forever.”

“You don’t have to wait any more, because tonight I’m yours for the taking.”

Right at that moment Brandy heard her voice saying from the playlist

All I can do is sit and think about
the way you used to love me
the way you used to hold me
and the way you used to touch me
and all I want is another moment
I’m waiting and I’m ready
touch me

 

“Oh Maks.” She swayed toward him, rocking softly on her feet. Maks lifted up off the floor and carried her to the bed, he laid her down softly and crawled up her body and pulled her in a sitting position and began to kiss her deeply, “Open your mouth, baby”, and then he slipped in his tongue and began caressing her tongue with his. Brandy deepened the kiss and Maks began sucking on her tongue. Brandy had never been kissed like this, she was about to have a mini orgasm from the sensation of his mouth.

Brandy began unbuttoning the buttons on his shirt and then pushed the soft shirt from Maks broad shoulders, letting it fall on the bed, exposing his smooth chest to her view. She let out a long hiss of breath. Maks could feel it tickle across his skin, heading straight to his arousal, making him thicken. He made no move to hide it, only continued to wait, to watch, to see what she would do, Brandy looked up then and their gazes clashed together in a manner that was intimate and passionate as the kisses they’d shared.

Neither one of them wanting to break the moment with mere words, kissed each other with everything on the inside of them.

Maks then began caressing her large melon-shaped breasts, they were soft and full. Maks looked at her, amazed at her perfect body. Hungry for all of her, he circled the tip of her Hershey chocolate nipples with his mouth and sucked them slowly. Brandy moaned, biting her lip and squeezing his body.

It was amazing how hard his body was against hers, his stomach pushed up against her as he kissed her passionately. The intimacy of the kiss created a wave of electricity that rushed through Brandy’s body when she felt him raise her right leg. He bent and kissed her knee and slipped his hand down between her legs.

His eyes were fixed on hers, watching her intensely. His thumb flicked her clit, and she let out a moan that touched his very core. Maks took his free hand on her stomach and pushed her down on the bed. Maks now had a finger inside her drenched pussy. She moaned a husky whimper. He then lowered his head and inhaled her intoxicating womanly scent. His mouth watered, he was suddenly hungry, he grabbed her calves, and pulled her hips off the mattress to his face and planted his head in between her legs.

All Brandy could see was Maks wavy black hair, overwhelmed by the sensation she grabbed a handful of it as he licked and sucked on her pussy. No man had ever eaten her pussy like this before. It was so amazing, a tear rolled down her face. Chills ran through her body as she felt his curious tongue. In and out, he moved softly until she screamed his name.

“Oh my goodness, Maks. I can’t take any more,” she said huskily, and teary eyed. Her body began climaxing, and convulsing on its own, pulsating to her toes.

“You can and you will, because I can’t stop, you taste so good baby, I can eat your pussy forever.” He stared into her eyes.

The sensation was too strong for Brandy that she had to look away.

“Look at me!” he stated roughly. “Look at me eating your sweet pussy, it so good, the best pussy I have ever tasted.”

Brandy moaned and began begging him to stop. “Please Maks, please stop.” She cried.

He released her as soon as she said please. He crawled up to her mouth and crushed his mouth against hers. She could taste her essence on his mouth and it turned her on even more.

Her long hair caressed the pillow fanning out make her look like a sultry angel, lust and innocence mixed.

Brandy looked down at the package nestled between his legs and was impressed. He was large and thick and long, the head shaped like a monstrous mushroom.

“Maks do you have protection?” she asked him.

He grabbed his pants from the floor and reached for a condom in his pocket.

“I’m always prepared.” He smirked, giving her the Makism look that only he could give.

She smiled and simply said, “Thank you.”

Maks opened her legs as far back as they could go and entered her in one swift moment and they moaned harmoniously as they became one.

Brandy closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Open your eyes, he said, kissing her lips. “Look at me, while I make you mine. Brandy opened her eyes, but the sensation of Maks thrusting in and out of her was too much and she closed her eyes.

Maks stopped moving, and commanded her to look at him if she wanted him to move. Brandy opened her eyes and looked at Maks and lifted her hips and began fucking him back.

“Ýeah, that’s it give me all you got baby, let me feel your pussy ride my cock.” He encourage her.

“Oh, Maks this feels so good, soooooooooooo good, don’t stop, you’re making me cum!”

“I told you I was going to make you cum over and over again tonight.”

Maks pounded into her sweet pussy, he had never this intensity before and he knew at that moment he would never let Brandy go. He looked intensely in her eyes and thought possessively. MINE!!

“I Cumming!” screamed Brandy, as the explosive, all encompassing sensation rocked through her body.

Maks swore in Russian as his orgasm hit him in every part of his body.

It took a long time for Brandy to return to Earth, she had never felt so complete after making love with a man before. However she dared not let her heart get caught up in animal attraction.

Maks thoughts were on a different level, he realized that this is what his mother and grandmother had told him about having a full connection with someone. Not only did he Brandy connect physically, but there was a spiritual connection that went much deeper than the physical.

Maks rolled over and stood up, he watched Brandy as she lie on her stomach not looking at him.

“Any regrets?” Softly he asked her.

Brandy looked up at him and replied quietly, “No.”

He walked in the bathroom to dispose of the condom, and wash his hands. He looked in the mirror, and smiled and said to himself, finally.

Maks walked back into the room and climbed back in the bed with Brandy and drew her close into his arms spooning her backside. He listened until he heard her steady breathing indicating she was asleep, and fell into the most peaceful sleep he’s had in ages.






Chapter End Notes:
On to chapter 5. Sorry for any errors. Please R&R.