Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is Chapter 6. It has been a crazy night but I finished.

I am also posting chapter 7. Enjoy and R&R.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 6

Brandy walked to the escalator heading to the baggage claim area. She had already called Maks to let him know she had landed, and needed to grab her luggage. Maks had jokingly asked her how many bags did she bring, he would tease her unmercifully about how many bags she would bring to their dance rehearsals.

When she retrieved her bag, she walked down the long terminal to the exit and looked for Maks; he said he would be driving his Pearl White Mercedes –Benz GL.

Her phone rang, it was Maks. “Hey where are you?” she asked him.

“Right here to your left, I have been watching you look for me, you look so cute,” he laughed.

“I see you, you are going to get it Mr. Bad boy, just wait until I see you!” she said pretending to be miffed.

“You promise?”

“Oh shut up, you are so naughty!”

“You haven’t seen or heard how naughty I can be, but I’m looking forward to showing you; now get your beautiful ass in the car.”

Just then he pulled up beside her, and stopped the car, he then got out came around the passenger side and kissed her and hug her, he opened the door for her and helped her in his SUV, then he put her bag in the trunk, and got back in the car and pulled off.

“How was your flight?” he asked her, glancing at her briefly as he navigated his way out of the congested traffic.

“Long, but I’m glad I made it safely. Thank you Jesus!” She exclaimed.

“How’s your family, your daughter?” He asked her.

“Everyone is well, Ray told me to tell you ‘what’s up playa.” She giggled.

“He’s the true playa; I’m just trying to get to his level.” He joked.

“Whatever dude, you are a playboy in a league all by yourself. You are a jet setter; you probably got hoes in different country codes, let alone area codes. Now that is funny.” She laughed tickled by her joke. She started singing Ludacris song Area Codes.

“You really think that way about me? I thought you knew me better than that.”

He knew she was joking, but a part of him believed she was serious. Maks knew he was good looking, and most people thought him to be arrogant and conceited; but he was just confident and out spoken. He said what most were afraid to say, but were thinking. He couldn’t help if half the female population thought he was attractive, but he only wanted one woman in particular to find him utterly irresistible, and that was R&B sensation Ms. Brandy Norwood.

“I’m just playing Makism.” She said as she gently caressed his face.

Maks loved when she did that it was so endearing to him. He loved how affectionate she was toward him, because he was as well.

“So are we headed to your place in SOHO?” Brandy asked.

“Yes, I know you’re tired, and I just want you all to myself.” He said looking at her for her reaction to his comment.

“I am tired, but no more than you are, and I want to be alone with you also.”

Maks reached for her hand and held it, using his thumb to caress her palm in gentle circles, he then gave her an open palm kiss, he then placed their enclosed hands by his inner thigh.

They drove the rest of the way to his house in comfortable silence.