Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This Chapter is for those who like it a little Hawt!!! I hope 

you ladies enjoy, especially you "Meka" (lol). Thanks Kareia 

appreciate your comments. Thank you to all the ladies who

take the time to R&R.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 7

****Caution this chapter is extremely hot and explicit, not for the faint at heart!

 

When they arrived at Maks place, they pulled into the parking structure. Maks got out first and he walked around to open Brandy’s door, then he grabbed her luggage. They walked to the elevator, and he pressed the up button, when the door open she walked on first and then he followed. He pressed the ‘penthouse’ button, and the elevators doors closed. He moved to the back of the elevator to lean against the wall.

As the elevator proceeded up, Maks to the time to peruse her body from behind. Damn, he thought she has a gorgeous ass. He couldn’t wait to smack it from behind this time with her naked. Just the thought of that alone had him instantly hard.

“Do you like what you see? She asked him, never turning around to look at him.

Maks walked up behind her, and put his hands on her waist, and then he moved his hands down to her ass, he cupped it and then he whispered in her ear sending chills down her body. “I’m going to fuck you so good, that you will never want to leave me. I’m going to take your body to places it never been invited too. I’m going to eat your pussy and then I’m going to write my name on it. Do you understand Brandy?”

Brandy couldn’t open her mouth to say a word, her panties were dripping wet just from his words. She could feel is erection pressing into her back.

“Answer me!” He commanded, gently pulling her hair.

“ye… yes.” She stammered.

“Good.”

The elevators door opened and he grabbed her hand and led her to his penthouse. He pressed his code in the key pad, and the security code granted the access into his gorgeous abode.

“Wow”, said Brandy as she entered his home. It was breathtaking just like its owner. It was decorated in Bold colors, of burgundy, gold, and hunter green.

There was large open view of the skyline. It was simply awe striking.

“I really love your place Maks.” Brandy turned to face him, but the look on his face told her was not interested in what she thought about his place.

“Come here,” he said quietly.

She hesitated, but then she reminded herself that this is what she wants.

She moved toward him, nervously. It was something about the look in his eyes, something she couldn’t place. He beckoned for her to come closer, inside the v of his legs. Nervously, she complied.

He did not look up at her. He raised his hands and placed them on her hips, lightly encircling them. She could feel his imprint burn through her clothing.

Brandy let out a soft moan, and he looked up then and, as their gazes met, their lips touched and they began kissing each other with so much pent up passion and desire.

“Take off your clothes, and strip for me,” he commanded.

“Maks I don’t know how.”

“Do you trust me?” He asked.

“Yes I do, but…..

“Trust me,” he interrupted.

Maks walked over to his stereo, and pressed a button and R Kelly’s ‘Your Body is Calling’ filled the air.

Brandy began to move to the rhythm of the music, she closed her eyes and let go of all her inhibitions. She raised her shirt over her head, and then she dropped her body to the ground and raised it back up still moving her hips.

She turned around and dropped her body back down to the ground, and then slowly lifted her ass up and winding her body to the music.

“Damn!” Was all Maks could say as he watched Brandy sensuously move her body for him.

Brandy removed her jeans and rocked her body clad only in her red lacy bra and boy shorts from Le Perla.

She watched Maks with half closed eyes stroking his sizeable erection, and she began to remove her bra. She turned around again and slowly removed her panties. When she had removed her panties, she tossed them over to Maks.

He caught them in mid air, and brought them to his nose, where he inhaled them. Her scent was intoxicating, and unique, and he wanted more.

Maks walked over to Brandy and stood in front of her and said to her.

“Take off my clothes.”

Holding his gaze Brandy felt confident and sexy, she told him to raise his hands and slipped his shirt over his head and tossed it aside. She ran her hands across his chest and she felt him shudder. That made her feel even more powerful. Her hands dropped to his jeans, she pulled his belt free of its buckle and unbuttoned the top button of his pants, letting the backs of her fingers travel across the intense heat of six pack stomach.

Brandy moved the zipper down slowly, careful to ease it over the hard ridge of his erection.

“My, My, My Maks you are so fucking sexy, and you’re all mine, baby.”

“All of me.”

She pushed down his boxers along with his pants freeing him completely.

He mumbled something to low to hear, when her hands grazed his penis. He stepped out of pants, and Brandy began to explore his massive cock. Her gentle soft hands felt good as she stroked him. Maks reached for her, his hands holding her head and running his fingers through her hair.

Brandy raised her head up to meet his eyes, while his hands moved to caress her face, and then she rubbed the head of his cock across her lips slowly, then she licked around his thick mushroom head. She did this repeatedly. Her tongue slid from the tip of his head to his heavy sac. All Maks could do was look down at her and moan. Brandy smiled. And then she took him deep into her mouth.

Brandy heard him moan and it turned her on so deeply that she could feel her juices running down her thighs.

“Enough, he said suddenly, and lifted he to her feet and carried her over to his fireplace, and laid her gently down onto a large fur rug.

“Do you remember what I told you on the elevator? How good I’m going to fuck you, and eat your sweet pussy?”

“I remember every word you said. In fact you said, and I quote ‘I’m going to write my name on it’, she replied boldly.

“But first I want you to do something for me. I want you to play with your pussy, while I watch you, but you can’t cum, until I say you can.”

“Maks, I can’t do that!” Brandy exclaimed.

“Yes you can, baby you have nothing to be shy about with me. I just want you to feel so much pleasure and joy.”

Maks kissed her lips and then sucked and licked her lips and nibbled on bottom lip, while his magical hands played with her nipples. The effect he had on her made her loose all her shyness, and she spread her legs and moved her hands down to love tunnel. She began flicking her finger over her clit and the sensation of her touch and Maks hands on her breasts and his mouth devouring her mouth, caused her to moan deliciously into Maks mouth.

Brandy inserted one finger into her wet pussy, and then another, as her thumb played with her clitoris. The immense pleasure was too much for Brandy, that Maks could tell she was on the brink of Cumming.

Maks pulled her hand away from her pussy.

“Maks I was about to cum, why did you do that?” Brandy cried out.

“I said you couldn’t cum, until I said so.”

Maks kissed her lips, then he kissed her right ear and licked the inside and then he blew in her ear, and nibbled on her earlobe. He licked the sensitive area on her neck just below her chin in soft rotating circles that caused her body to tingle all over.

He continued to lick a path down to the valley of her breast, where he licked and then blew on the spots making her body shudder. He grabbed both of her breasts and pushed them together and sucked deeply on her nipples.

“Oh Maks, baby this feels so good, don’t stop, please don’t stop.”

Maks then proceeded to kiss down to her stomach, he caressed her flat stomach with his tongue and then he dipped his tongue into her navel.

Brandy grabbed a fistful of Maks hair, and moaned at the sensation, he continued to dip his tongue in her navel and lick in soft circles.

Maks moved down to her center and spread her legs wide and inhaled her scent, he then spread her pussy lips apart and put an open mouth kiss on her pussy making Brandy quiver. He licked on the outer lips avoiding her clit.

Maks flicked his tongue on her clit, and then inserted his tongue deeply in her pussy, and then pulling out and back in, his tongue simulating the sex act.

Maks then Inserted a digit into her tight wet pussy, and then he added another, still sucking on her clit.

Brandy was moaning and moving her head side to side, she looked down at Maks and found him looking at her intensely.

“You ready to cum baby?” He asked as he finger fucked her pussy and licked her too sensitive clit.

He bent his fingers and moved faster in and out her pussy hitting that sweet spot.

“Oh Maks this feels so good, oh baby I’m about to cum, oh fuck don’t stop, so good Maks, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.” And then her body exploded into a tiny million pieces.

Maks lifted his head from her pussy and kissed her deeply. He then lifted Brandy from the floor and carried her upstairs to his bedroom.

He carried her to his Bed and sat her on the foot of the bed.

"Open your legs Brandy." Looking intensely at her.

Brandy opened her legs for him and even though she was dripping wet, nothing had really prepared her for the sensation of him sliding his thick hard cock into her pussy in one quick thrust. It took her breath away. Both figuratively and literally. She winced at the sweet pain and opened her eyes to look at him. He was staring at her, again.

"You like that?" he asked, thrusting particularly hard into her.

She nodded in answer to his question.

"I want to hear you say it." He whispered into her ear as he lightened the thrusts of his cock and reached under once again to flick a finger over her clit. Hearing her moan, he chuckled and rested his mouth on her neck, biting it gently and then not-so-gently. She gasped and clutched at his shoulders.

"Yes, I like it." She managed to say between breaths as the full girth of his cock completely filled her in another one of those powerful thrusts. It was bliss.

When her orgasm overtook her, she was once again, caught off guard. She hadn't been watching for it, nor had she felt it build up. It just came awash over her in a flood of liquid heat. All her nerve endings seemed to almost jump out of her skin in the intensity. She could feel her pussy convulsing around his cock, and his cock reacting to being teased by the pulsations. She rode the orgasm, her finger nails biting chest.

"That feels so good Brandy,” As he exploded deep inside her pussy.

“That was good Makism Chmerkovskiy.” She said mimicking the announcer from dwts.

Maks busted out laughing at her pour attempt and said,”Close baby, but no cigar”.

Brandy laughed and shoved his shoulder playfully. “Whatever dude, it’s all good.”

Maks got up from the bed in all his perfect glory and walked into his bathroom, and turned on the water jets of his king size Jacuzzi, he then walked back into the bedroom and lifted his precious cargo from the bed and carried her into the bathroom and placed Brandy in the soothing water.

He then lowered himself into the water behind her, and laid her body against his.

“How do you feel?” He asked her, as she gathered her hair up and twisted it into a top knot to prevent it from getting wet.

“I feel amazing, thank you so much Maks, I feel so special and cared for.”

“You deserve to feel special and cared for. I love you so much Brandy and I really want us to try at having a relationship. I know we live on two different coast, and we both have demanding careers, but I’m willing to make a go of it.”

“Maks I love you two, but I need time, This is so overwhelming for me, I need time to process all of what’s going on.”

“So how much time are we talking about?”

Brandy sighed, and then replied. “I don’t Know, but you have to be patient with me.”

“I’ll try.” He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:
Any need a cold shower??