Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


As Evangeline entered the 2nd floor stairwell landing of the Angel Square Hotel, the grooving beat of Maxwell drifted to her ears.  She stopped; her heart beating faster…This was their song. The door to his room was opened and as she stood in the opening, Maxwell’s voice assaulted her senses.  John was standing in the living room with his back against the wall, facing the doorway…as if he was waiting on her!  

Didn't you dig the way I rubbed yo back girl
Wasn't it cool when first I kissed yo lips
Was it enough to penetrate yo dark world
Or were you embarrassed about the way you freaked
Well I wanna hold you
I wanna know you baby
If it's alright

His baby blue eyes took her in as she stood in the doorway, slowing darkening as the lyrics brought back memories of them making love as their song washed over them.  The room was lit with numerous vanilla candles around the room….just the way she liked it.  From the doorway, she could see red and yellow rose petals leading from the doorway to the bedroom, showering the bed. Maybe I shouldn’t be here. She still stood in the doorway as their eyes caught and held each other, remembering legs rubbing against each other, deep passionate groans, and hands pushing and pulling each other to gratifying, fulfilling pleasure. He’s not playing fair. He knows what this song does to me.  Against her better judgment, Evangeline walked in, rose petals surrounding her steps and slowly closed the door.  


Gonna take you in the room suga'
Lock you up and love for days
We gonna be rockin baby
Till the cops come knockin
Pappa gonna have to leave
A message on the telephone baby
There won't be no stoppin' me
Till the cops come knockin'

 

 She and Cristian argued back and forth about her decision to talk to John.  Of course, he was against it and she, being the lawyer she was, won her argument. It would be better coming from her than anyone else.  At this moment, she wasn’t so sure.  John said, “I’ve been waiting for you all day.” His smoky voice was made even deeper by his arousal. She always knew when he was aroused by the sound of his voice.  Her nipples became hard and poked through her burgundy wrap dress. She closed her coat so he wouldn’t see the effects of his seduction. His left eyebrow lifted. He noticed. She took a deep breath as her back touched the front door. He came off the wall, with his hands in his pockets and slowly walked toward Evangeline. He was wearing that sexy black turtleneck she bought him shortly before their first Christmas together with some blue jeans…I wonder if he’s wearing those tight Calvin Klein..Stop it Evangeline! Tell him and get out of here!!  John invaded her space, his eyes never leaving hers.

“You got something to tell me, right? She could barely breathe with John’s eyes communicating what  he really wanted to do with her. But she had to do what she came to do. With her back resting against the door, her purse hit the floor …. this is going to be hard to do.

 

Six on a Thursday night and you be jonesin baby
For a brother to hold you tight and keep on goin
Last lover came and went
Didn't even hug n' kiss you n' caress you
Gimme a call it's cool the M's all open
Im open wider than oceans
I'll be your lotion
If it's alright

“How do you know what I came to do?” she whispered, her eyes never leaving his. Her hands digging deeper in her coat pockets. She wanted to put her hands in his hair. God, when did he let it grow longer?  I haven’t paid any attention lately. “We didn’t tell anyone yet,” she croaked out. Great now my voice is trying to play me now.  I hope he didn’t notice.

 

John’s left eyebrow raised.  “You forget I’m a detective, Counselor”, he said deeply. He noticed! He looked at her lips,  sucked in his bottom lip and slowly released it. His goatee was trimmed evenly. Mmm, he grew out his goatee again, just like I like it. She could feel the small hairs of his goatee tickling the inside of her thighs. She rubbed her outer thighs from inside her coat pockets, her panties getting soaking wet. Evangeline sucked in her breath.  He took his hands out of his pockets and placed them on both sides of her head bringing his head closer. Her favorite cologne she bought for him intoxicated her as he leaned closer. “May I take your coat?” he breathed in her ear softly.

Please you tease you eat you
Make you feel so good inside
Loving you long if that's alright?

Gonna take you in the room suga'
Lock you up and love for days
We gonna be rockin baby till the cops come knockin

Get it together now Evangeline and tell him!! She took a deep breath and firmed her resolve to tell him and leave. “No, I’m not staying long. John, I came to tell you that Cris and I are-“ 

“-getting married.” He said softly in her ear. “Yeah, I heard and you came to tell me.” He leaned back, removing his hands from the door, looking in her eyes. His eyes communicating with her again. I need you. Can I have you?, his eyes said, licking his lips again. Her eyes following his tongue, clearing her throat.

“But how did you-“  Evangeline stared at his mouth then lifted to his eyes, drowning. I can’t believe I still want you, her eyes said.

“Antonio told me and-“ he took her left hand holding it up “you’re wearing this,” he said intensely, showing her that he noticed her engagement ring as it caught the light. They both stared at the ring.  Evangeline looked him in his eyes, groaning silently. She was fully aroused. Her nipples were so hard, they hurt and her clitoris was begging to be stroked as her vagina cried liquid tears. God, I miss him.

Gonna take you in the room suga'
Lock you up and love for days
We gonna be rockin baby
Till the cops come knockin
Pappa gonna have to leave
A message on the telephone baby
There won't be no stoppin' me
Till the cops come knockin

“John, I have to go.  That’s what I came to tell you.” He leaned in, invading her space, his lips close to hers.  She turned and faced the door quickly; afraid of what she might do next. He reached up and peeled her coat off her, throwing it to the couch.

“You know, at the wedding the preacher says that one would have to forever hold their peace. Can I say my peace?” He stepped closer, his erection finding its home against her butt. Evangeline groaned, her head falling slowly against the door.  His hips rotating slowly , grinding against her.

He groaned out, “Can I say good bye to my friends, huh?” His hands slowly rubbed the front of her thighs, the silk of her dress adding to the pleasure of having his hands on her body. His fingers reached inside her dress, finding her lacy bra, pulling it down and plucked her nipples,

“Mmm, goodbye babies. Daddy will miss you.”

Evangeline cried out, breathing hard.  Her hands, reaching up to cover his hands. His mouth came near her ear, “Why are you stopping me?” he breathed in her ear.

“I’m going to have to forever hold my peace, baby.” His hips bumped his erection into her behind. “I’m not going to be able to give it to you good like you like it. You remember how you like it baby?”

Gonna take you in the room suga'
Lock you up and love for days
We gonna be rockin baby
Till the cops come knockin
Pappa gonna have to leave
A message on the telephone baby
There won't be no stoppin' me
Till the cops come knockin'

Rotating his hips, grinding slowly. Evangeline moved her hips against him.

“Yeah, that’s right baby. Make me feel it.”  His hands came out of her bra and untying her wrap dress. “Mm, you wore this dress for me, didn’t ya baby?” 

Evangeline’s eyes rolled back. “John, I need-“

“Yeah, I know.  You need to go but can I say goodbye to my other friend?” His hands slowly rubbing her stomach, traveling lower to her thong. “Is that alright?” he murmured, “Mm, I’m going to miss her.” His left hand holding the door in front of her while his right hand delves into her thong. “Yeah, look like she missed me too.” He fingered her nether lips, separating them. “Ahhh, she’s been crying. Miss her Daddy’s kisses.“  He whispered in Evangeline’s ear, “Can I kiss her good bye?” His left hand, coming off the wall turned her as he dropped to his knees.

“JOHN…NO!!!”  John pulls her thong to the side and lifted her left leg over his shoulder, looking up at her.

“Let me say goodbye.  I want her to remember me when she gets lonely.”  He licked the inside of her lips, teasing her as his thumb stroked her pearl gently. The hairs of goatee rubbed the inside of her thighs. She moaned loudly.

“That’s right baby.  All I’m saying is goodbye before I have to hold my peace.” He moved his tongue to her pearl licking from side to side, spelling his name there so she wouldn’t ever forget. Evangeline was burning up but she didn’t care. She missed this!  She missed John stamping his imprint all over her body.  The feverish licking of her swollen clit driving her out of her mind. She screamed his name as he begins sucking her pearl, giving it the attention it so richly deserve and drove her toward a powerful orgasm.

“AHHH!! JOHHNNNN!!" Cristian never paid homage to her like this, only John loved every part of her body. Her head snapped back, her eyes rolling in her head as he continues to suck up the remains of his conversation with his friend.  She continued begging John to continue his sensual dialogue with her body. “Umm, John…baby.” 

John stood up and pulled her wrap dress from her body.  He picked up her left hand, “Take this thing off NOW!”  Evangeline pulled her engagement ring off and threw it to the floor. John picked her up by her butt and carried her to his bed, fragrant rose petals swirling around them as he lays her down, the smell exciting Evangeline even more. He stood up pulling the black turtleneck off and tackling the snap of his blue jeans staring down at Evangeline.  His love muscle sprang free of his tight black Calvin Klein’s. Yep, he still wore them.  She unsnapped her bra from the front and threw it. It landed on a picture of Natalie, knocking it over. Next thing she knew their lips, teeth, tongues, and mouths were welcoming each other and dueling for possession. Then John was pushing into her tight sheath that hugged his member like a vise. They both moaned while their lips were engaged.  She wrapped her legs around his waist, the heels of her forgotten pumps digging into his butt.

“Mmm, you’re so wet and tight just like I remember. Mmmmm.” John moaned.

Pumping slowly in and out of her, she matched his pace making him pump deeper into her and harder. Hitting her G-spot, she grabbed his hair.

“Ooooh, John. That it right there!!! That’s my spot!”

“Yeah? Mami miss Daddy hitting that spot, huh?”  John groaned out. He pumped his hips in a steady rhythm with hard thrusts that lifted her from the bed causing the headboard to slam against the wall.

“I don’t want to cum yet.” She yelled out and started grinding against him. “Slow down, baby.” 

He stopped and followed her rhythm by grinding his hips against hers. He moved his hair out of his eyes and looked down into hers.

“Is this goodbye?” His hips grinding out his desire. Evangeline couldn’t answer him. All she could do was moan up at him and move her hips, caught up in their lustful dance. He balanced on both hands beside her head and continued grinding into her.

“That’s it baby. Say goodbye to Daddy. Tell me all about it.” Evangeline burst into tears as she continued to rotate her hips. 

“John, oh baby!” He changed his rhythm and started pounding into her beating out his pent up desire. Remembering all those nights without him and how horny she would get, wanting to call him but couldn’t.  She dug her nails into his back.

“John....mmm-hmmm...right there...” Evangeline groaned as John continued to hit that special place inside her.  She threw her head back trying to hold on but screamed her pleasure loudly . She bucked against him, every muscle in her body contracting with pleasure as John slammed his cock inside her for the last time.  Her honeyed warmth squeezed and released every drop of his seed.  He collapsed on top of her, the sweat from their lovemaking dripping over them. Still inside her, John lifted on his hands and starting rotating his hips, “Don’t go yet. I’m not through holding my peace.” 

Gonna take you in the room suga'
Lock you up and love for days
We gonna be rockin baby
Till the cops come knockin
Pappa gonna have to leave
A message on the telephone baby
There won't be no stoppin' me
Till the cops come knockin'